The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Imperfectly Love
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:19 am 
-Only for her love-

4/03

Only For Her Love

Would I lay down my life

Only for her kisses

Would I let go of all the strife

Only for her eyes

Would I give up all the pain

Only for her heart

Would I want to live again.

Who were you then? And who are you now? That you think you can figure it all out, the mathematics of regret. It takes two beers to remember now, and five more to forget. That I love you so..what. Yeah I love you so..what.

Post subject: Re: Imperfectly Love
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:25 am 
Nice poem :)

Post subject: Re: Imperfectly Love
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:53 pm 
thanks SJ.

Who were you then? And who are you now? That you think you can figure it all out, the mathematics of regret. It takes two beers to remember now, and five more to forget. That I love you so..what. Yeah I love you so..what.

Post subject: For Jen 8-18-02
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 1:16 pm 
For Jen

I feel so lonely without your touch

I don't know how to heal

Your arms that wrapped around me

Your love was all that was real

But instead of falling into your embrace

I braced myself for the fall

I prepared myself for the oncoming hurt

Unconsciously building a wall

I slowly gathered up bricks and mortar

In a fiery ball in my chest

Until a fire of fear and pain

Used my love as a catalyst

And harsh words were thrown

And hot tears were cried

And little by little, bit by bit

Both of us started to die inside

And you retreated into a shell

And colored the world around you grey

And I searched for a method inside myself

To try and make everything ok

But as time passed by

And our lines were drawn

The more my search seemed futile

The more I could see you were gone

The distance grew in silence

You and I on opposite sides

And our fallen tears were thrown to the ocean

To be forgotten with the incoming tide

And even though I still remembered

My endless love for you

You took your life and ran with it

Into the arms of someone new

You let her kiss away your salty tears

And mend what had fallen apart

And you let yourself forget the love

That is still alive in my heart

And now so much time has passed

But my mind still turns to you

I wonder if your feelings still last

The way mine will always do

I wonder if your mind ever reaches for me

Searches for the slightest clue

That the love still remains

If there'll ever be another chance

For me to prove myself to you

Because for you I would walk through fire

broken glass or rain

For even the slightest chance

For me to make up for the pain

Because to hold you in my arms

to touch your silken hair

Is a primal need inside of me

More precious than the air

And so I ask of you one question

as the last shades of night depart

If you look deep down inside yourself

is there still room for me in your heart?

Post subject: Re: For Jen 8-18-02
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 1:31 am 
Lovely poem :clap

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:02 pm 
Hey SJ, thanks for readin em. I appreciate the kind words especially since it's really scary for me to put my poetry out there. The ones I'm poppin off now are pretty much just based on my ex, as you can tell...but soon I'll snap out of this and put some of my other topics out.

So yeah, thank you!:bigkiss

Aimee

Post subject: Mindpour
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:04 pm 
Mindpour

Sometimes love, it hurts like hell

And makes you forget

how it made you feel to begin with

Sometimes the pain gets in the way

and makes two hearts joined

become two hearts on opposite sides

Sometimes when I look back

and think about the pain

It rehashes in my heart

And other times the pain just intensifys

and leaves me more alone

than ever before

Even when surrounded by friends

They say to have loved and lost

is better than to never have loved at all

But If I had never loved

Would I still hurt

and cry for you in the night?

Would you still be on my mind right now?

Post subject: Who What When Where Why How
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:06 pm 

Who are you to hurt me

Who am I to hold on

Who will ever want me this way

Who's gonna tell me to move on

What did I do to deserve you

What did I do to make you go away

What am I supposed to do now

What words am I supposed to say

When will I let you go

When will my heart be free

When will your ghost release my soul

When will you let me be

Where does your mind go now

Where does your heart belong

Where do you fit into my life now

Where did it all go wrong

Why did you break my spirit

Why did you lead me on

Why did you have to steal my heart

Why do you have to be gone

How does your life feel to you now

How could your heart walk away

How can you leave me here thinking

How maybe you'll love me again someday

Post subject: Re: Who What When Where Why How
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 4:59 am 
Thanks for sharing your great poetry as they are personal :)

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 6:13 am 
Awwww Aimee :sob

Those were so nice, I really, really liked them :sigh In a sad way but i like them lots :) The last one was great (I wish I had thought about that poem on my own:p )!

Thanks so much for sharing and especially for the fact that they are very private so thanks a lot :)

But, doesnt it help to let us read your thoughts and fears? I think it helps because you know, even if you're scared of it, you know that you're not alone :) Thanks for sharing :bow

:peace -Viv-

Medicine, law, banking – these are necessary to sustain life. But poetry, romance. love, beauty? These are what we stay alive for!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:24 pm 
Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words more than you know. And Yes Pacou, it is helpful letting other people see inside my mind because it's really a whole big jumble of things I can't normally sort out in there and other people tend to make sense of it for me. If that made any sense. Lol.

Muce love,

Aimee :pride

Edited by: Imperfectly Me at: 11/13/03 5:04 pm

Post subject: The finest pearl
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 12:49 am 
Silken hair intrigues me

Delerium persues

Satin skin entices

Whats to come is long overdue

Smouldering eyes beckon

deep red lips part

limbs and fingers entwine

As inhibitions quickly depart

Passion creates fever

Silken walls accept my love

Eternity it far too short a time

For us to bask in this love

Hot trails are traced in skin

The finest pearl revealed

the jewel is bathed slowly

as years of pain is healed

I feel your tide coming in

The wetness drenches my soul

As the earth begins to tremor

I make the circuit whole

My fingers thrust inside you

as your body begins to quake

You hold on hard to the satin sheets

as the waves rise and break

then the sea is calm again

your pearl hidden away

or silken limbs entwine again

as the sea washes us both away

written at 3am, please excuse if it's stupid:rolleyes

Post subject: Re: The finest pearl
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:35 am 
Once again a great poem :clap

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:02 pm 
Hey, that new poem is not stupid!!! It's just damn :drool :p

Really, I loved it :grin

Quote:
I can't normally sort out in there and other people tend to make sense of it for me. If that made any sense. Lol.

Oh and lol that MADE sense actually ;) So no worries :p

Thanks for posting :lol

Hey Sam by the way :bigwave

:peace -Viv-

Medicine, law, banking – these are necessary to sustain life. But poetry, romance. love, beauty? These are what we stay alive for!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 2:48 am 
Teehee, thank you! (sorry, it's 4:48 am and I cant think of a better comment than that right now...so I'll properly thank you for your feedback later.

:sleep

Aimee

:pride

Post subject: Something Different
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:58 am 
I'm not the child you expected me to be.

I'm not your little girl.

I walk a road you wouldn't have chosen for me.

I want to see my own view of the world.

I do things with my life you don't approve of.

I love in a way that offends.

I don't have to ask for your permission.

I control how my story ends.

I'm not society's norm.

I'm not accepted and loved by all.

I am something different,

and if it comes to it I'll take my own fall.

I will stand strong by my choices.

I will wear my pride for all to see.

I won't listen to the neysayers.

And above all I will be me.

Being something different

doesn't make me any less.

Regardless I'm still a beautiful strong woman.

And I can be this without wearing a dress.

My beauty is in my independence,

not on the cover of a magazine.

And my love is still valid and true, whether on this side

or that of the fence.

I will live my life to the fullest.

And I will be whoever I become.

I just hope others walk the same road.

Because there's nothing here worth hiding from.

Everyone should be proud to be

something different.

Edited by: Imperfectly Me at: 6/4/03 9:05 am

Post subject: Re: Something Different
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:53 am 
I like that poem,great positive message :clap

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:55 am 
Thanks SJ. I actually think that one is one of my better ones. Thanks for reading it and thanks even more for the feedback.

Aimee

:pride

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:57 am 
Hey this is good stuff. I especially liked Who What When Where Why How. I hope life gets better for you and you have new happier things to write about soon.

Rai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:22 am 
Rai-

Hey, thanks for reading. And I think that my life has been looking up as of late. :)

Aimee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:13 am 
Sorry it's taken me so long to read your poems...I love all of them...

kiwi:flower

we are all lips in life sucking on one big nipple ~ kiwi6969

"shes out ther,our souls have meet,our hearts have meet,just not ourselves"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:52 am 
It's not how long it took, it's that you read and liked Kiwi. Thank you for reading. :D

Aimee

this guy is so cute! :kitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:05 am 
wow .. all of your poems are really great :clap , i'm sorry i didn't read this sooner , hope to see more soon :D

*hannah*

I just needed someone to talk to, you were just too busy with yourself, you were never there for me to express how i felt ,i just stuffed it down- *STAIND -FADE*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:20 am 
ok I cum to read a poem..and there isn't one amiee *looks confused* aww well I'll be back ....hehe no pressure..:whistle

kiwi/teresa:flower

we are all lips in life sucking on one big nipple ~ kiwi6969

"shes out ther,our souls have meet,our hearts have meet,just not ourselves"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:49 pm 
These aren't going to be my normal poetry, but my muse decided she wanted me to try another route for a little while. These ARE NC-17!!

The Mirror

I walk into the room and sense your presence before my eyes locate your form. You're there, standing in front of the mirror. I can see your angelic face reflected back at me, your eyes closed as you fuss lightly with your hair. A soft smile flits across my lips as I silently watch you doing your thing. My eyes slowly sweep lower, taking in the soft satin of your night gown and the softness of your skin that I can't feel at the moment, but know just the same. A small fire ignites inside me as I enjoy your curves, which the nightgown caresses as gently as a lover. Quietly I make my way to you, standing behind you and wrapping my arms around your waist. Your eyes remain closed but your head leans back against my shoulder, acknowledging my presence. Feeling the flame inside me grow hotter, I move my lips to your neck, leaving a trail of fire hot kisses from just below your ear to your shoulder, where the spaghetti strap of your gown lies. Grasping the strap with my teeth I slide it over your shoulder, allowing it to drop down your arm. My lips trail their way back up your shoulder and neck, then begin their journey along your nape, kissing and suckling every spot that draws interest. I move to the other side, paying the skin there the same homage and relieving the satin strap there of it's job. Slowly with a sound like the fluttering of a butterfly, the nightgown drops to the floor puddling at your feet. Your body is free of all cover now. I move my hands up your sides as your arms raise and your hands intertwine behind my head. Your thumb strokes the skin at the base of my neck, setting me on fire all over again and in response I grip tightly to your hips, pulling you back against me while my tongue lips and teeth work magic on your neck. I knead your hip with my left hand while my right traces paths up your stomach, making intricate patterns of flame dance across your skin. Slowly the paths my right hand travel lead to your breast and I stroke my fingernails lightly up the underside and over, settling on your nipple. I grasp it firmly between my thumb and index finger, rolling it and causing it to go from erect to rock hard instantly. My left hand squeezes your hip one last time before traveling southward to the apex of your thighs. Moving my middle finger down through your curls, I find a pool of wetness waiting for me there. I glance into the mirror in front of us and see that your eyes are open and smoldering as you watch my reflection taking possession of yours, and your mouth opening slightly as I slide my finger further past your lips and graze your erect clit. I hear the slight gasp of breath as I use my index and ring fingers to spread you open for me, and a sharper one as I slide my finger lower and slowly enter you. Once again looking into the mirror I watch your face transform as I slowly slide all the way into you and begin to set my rhythm. Your arms behind my head tense and you run your fingers through my short hair and dig your fingernails into the base of my head. Instinctively knowing what you need I increase the tempo of my thrusts, then add a second finger. Your gorgeous mouth opens and a low moan is released into the charged silence of our room. I feel my wetness slowly saturating my boxers, feeling the silken wetness of your walls engulfing me always brings me to my knees. Your breathing is becoming more shallow and faster as I thrust and I know it's a matter of seconds. I watch the mirror intently as I begin to feel your walls gripping down on me, then releasing. Your orgasm is breaking and as it does I feel the molten wetness soaking my hand. You call out my name once, twice, then I feel your body go limp in my arms. I slide out of you and turn you around slowly, kissing your lips hard. I pull back and look into your beautiful eyes. "I love you baby," I say, then take your hand in mine to lead you to the bed. We lay back and begin anew in silence, as the mirror holds witness to our love.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:52 pm 
In The Club

The strobe lights flicker making our fluid movements on the dance floor look short, chopped. The colored lights make patterns of red and blue and pink and green alternate in your eyes as they're locked with mine. The music is blaring, but it seems a mile away as your eyes draw me in. The passion I can see just beneath the surface teases me, as does your body moving against mine. I've seen you eyeing my jeans, I know that what's inside them has been on your mind all night. The bulge at the inseam has been waiting for you, waiting for the right moment since we walked in. In the midst of all these people I think the right time may have come. I move you slowly to the slightly darker corner of the dance floor and pull your hips to me, grinding that hard lump into you. The lights flash around us as I pull your leg up mine, stopping at my waist. I made sure you wore a skirt tonight, but feeling underneath it, it appears you took it one step further. I move my hands to your ass, grasping hard and pulling you closer into me. You, eager and impatient move for my zipper and pull it down, your hands diving inside for what you've been anticipating. As you grasp my cock and pull it through my fly, I lift your ass slightly, allowing you to slign my head with your wet entrance. I grin as I feel exactly how much of that wetness there is. Pulling your ass closer to me, I slide into you completely. Your long moan is drowned out by the bass of the music around us. I cover your mouth with mine and move my hips slightly, teasing. You're ready, i can tell that by your movements against me. Ready and impatient. I move my hips slowly at first, finding my rythym. The pace speeds up quickly, neither of us want this to go slowly. Tonight, I want to fuck you. I grasp your thigh hiked up on my leg and pound into you. You meet every stroke, you're not even attempting to hide how bad you want this. Your nails are clenching into my back through my wife beater and your lips are all over my neck, biting and sucking. Your need is primal, we're fucking like two wild animals in a crowd of people who know no difference. I tense slightly as I feel your nails dig into my shoulders deeper. There'll be bloody half moons there tomorrow, but I don't care about that. All I care about is that you're close. I grind my hips in a circular motion while I pump in and out of you and soon I feel your teeth bite down hard into my shoulder, muffling your scream. Your body stills against me, and ever so slowly I pull out of you. I wrap my arms around your waist loosely as we both regain composure and straighten our clothes. The song ends, and i take your hand as we walk off the dance floor. You're unsteady on your feet so I walk you through the packed club to the door. As I pass the DJ booth, I toss a ten into the tip cup. He did well tonight, maybe he'll play our song again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:53 pm 
More

"More Baby, pleaseee," I moan as your fingers thrust into me. Two wasn't enough, I felt filled, but still wanted more.

"More," I pant in your ear, before biting down roughly on the skin just below your lobe.

You oblige, sliding two more fingers inside me. I gasp hard at the sudden stretch of my walls, then start thrusting back on your hand. Every muscles in my body is tensed as I rock my hips back and forth on you. A sheen of sweat is visible from my head to my toes.

"M-m-oree," I stutter, my voice shaky with passion.

Your eyes connect with my almost black, passion filled orbs as you silently question if I'm ready for what I'm requesting. Your response is a pleading look and a long deep moan, both telling you the answer is yes.

You withdraw your fingers almost completely and I immediately feel their loss inside. Soon though, I feel bit by bit the most incredible feeling ever. Your hand enters me slowly, stretching me to my utmost limits, and I feel one of your knuckles graze my sweet spot. Ever so gently you start thrusting, sooo slowly. I can feel each slight vibration before your hand even moves. It feels so good. You add more lube and begin setting a slow deep stroking pace deep inside me. My hands, once gripping the sheets, now stray to your hair, grasping tightly and pulling your lips to my mouth. I kiss you hard, my tongue gaining entrance and dueling with yours. I release one hand and slide it between us, stroking my clit in quick circles as you thrust into me. My body begins to tingle and before I can even register that I'm going to come, my back is arching and I am screaming your name. I fall back to the bed breathing heavy, my eyes closed tight. I feel you lay your head on my chest and idly wonder if my heart is hurting your ear. I fight to open my eyes, and kiss the top of your head before moving to my side. I look into your eyes again, and softly whisper to you,

"Don't get too comfy baby, I want more."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:59 am 
Different,good expressive writing :read

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:22 pm 
Hey!

This is good stuff, do we get more?:flirt

I certainly hope so.

:bigkiss

Rai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:36 pm 
SJ thank you. I had great inspiriation.

RaiStarr You, m'dear, can have as much as you'd like. :eyebrow

:bigkiss

Aimee