The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Orig fic: Meddlesome Friends
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:08 pm 
Author: Marcia M

Title: Meddlesome Friends

Email Address: marciamk936@hotmail.com

Rating: NC-17

Note: I wrote this a while ago before I started writing fan fiction. Thought I’d put it out there so maybe someone besides me would read it. I have another original fic somewhere, if there’s any interest, I’ll try to dig it up. Also, since this fic is finished the posts will be put up frequently and there's only 4 chapters.

Summary: One of my ‘two-girls-meet-and-fall-into-bed-or-love-or-both’ stories

Chapter 1: The non date

“I don’t want that one, give me the black one” Michele said, tossing the blue shirt back to her friend Cara.

“But this one really brings out your eyes.”

“But it also shows more cleavage that I’m comfortable with, Ok?”

“Oops, looks like something has been spilled on the black one and we’re running late so you have to go with the blue one.”

Michele looked out at her friend and saw her standing with the back shirt in one hand and a can of soda in the other. “The soda just sort of spilled on it, huh?”

“Yeah, must have been shook up and it sort of exploded,” Cara said, not very convincingly.

“You said this wasn’t a blind date.”

“It’s not; it’s just a bunch of us going out together. No blind date, more like a girl’s night out.”

“Is Lisa coming?”

“Um, yes.”

“Are Kathy and Jen coming?”

“Yeess” Cara said slowly

“So your girlfriend is coming, another couple is coming and how many single women will be there besides me?”

“Um, oh look at the time, I think I hear Lisa pulling in the driveway now, let me go check.”

Michele watched Cara run out of the room. She sighed and pulled the blue shirt on, trying to prevent it from dipping so low between her breasts. After a few minutes, she finally gave up, deciding Cara was definitely due for a payback. Just then Cara walked in.

“Hey, Lisa really was here.” Cara sounded surprised herself but then quickly tried to recover “I mean, like I said, Lisa is here so we should get going now, are you ready?”

“If I said no, can I stay home?”

“No.”

“Then I guess I’m ready.”

“Kathy, where are we going?” Brandy asked.

“We’re going to that new club on fifth. We’ll be meeting Cara, Lisa and Michele there.”

Brandy looked at the two women in the front seat as they exchanged what looked like conspiring grins between them. “Why do couples always try to set everyone up? I just got out of a relationship; I’m not looking for another one right now. Does this one even know you’re setting us up?”

“Ok, first of all, going out with someone for a month does not really constitute a relationship. Second, you haven’t been out with anyone for over four months. And third we never said we were setting you up with anyone,” Jen piped in. “We’re just meeting some friends to get some drinks and maybe do a little dancing, you know? Unwind, chill out, have fun – you do remember what fun is don’t you?”

Brandy rolled her eyes, “Yes, but when I have fun, I don’t usually have this sense of impending doom.”

“Brandy this is Michele, Michele this is Brandy.” Cara made the introductions, everyone else knew each other.

Michele held out her hand and clasped Brandy’s in a warm handshake. She smiled sincerely at the woman, knowing this was no more her fault than Michele’s own. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I would like to apologize for my friends in advance.”

Brandy chuckled, liking this woman and liking the feel of her hand. “Mmm, and I should do the same for my friends.” She emphasized the last word as she shot Jen and Kathy a look, both of which tried to look innocent but failed miserably. “So, what did they tell you, a girl’s night out or just meeting friends for drinks?”

“Ah, I see our friends have been conspiring. Let me quote,” Michele pretended to clear her throat “‘No blind date, just a girls night out’, wasn’t that it Cara?”

Cara noticed that the two had not let their hands go so she was feeling somewhat relieved and therefore a little more confident. “We just thought that you girls might enjoy some time out of the house. Both of you work hard and deserve some time to kick back and relax.”

Just then Lisa returned with drinks. Brandy realized she was still holding Michele’s hand; she smiled before letting go. She turned to take her drink, as well as Michele’s, from Lisa. She handed Michele her rum and coke before taking a sip of her own strawberry daiquiri.

“So,” Jen started “who wants to dance?”

“I hope you mean in general because you are dancing with me.” Kathy winked at her girlfriend.

Everyone laughed and Lisa and Cara turned to Michele and Brandy, “We’re going to dance, too,” Lisa said. “You gonna join us?”

Brandy and Michele looked at each other, smiling but decided, “No, we’ll sit this one out” Michele said.

“Yeah, we’re just going to go over here in the corner and talk about our meddlesome friends behind their backs,” added Brandy.

Michele giggled and Cara stuck out her tongue “Fine, you two go hide in the corner; can you at least take our drinks?”

“Oh, we’ll take your drinks but we don’t guarantee they’ll be here when you get done,” Brandy said.

Cara was pulled to the dance floor by Lisa while Michele and Brandy made their way away across the room, weaving their way to a quiet table in the back corner.

“You know,” Brandy started, “I feel kind of bad for giving Kathy and Jen a hard time because I like you and you seem very nice. I’m glad to have met you and hope we’ll be friends – just don’t tell them I said that.”

“I know what you mean, and I won’t tell if you don’t.”

“Deal. Speaking of deal, what’s yours?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, Kathy and Jen set me up on this non blind date because my last three ‘relationships’ lasted less than a month each and I haven’t been out with anyone else more than once or twice in the least four months.”

“Oh.” Michele took a drink and then a breath. “To keep it short, I was in a relationship with a woman for over three years, we broke up eight months ago and I’ve only been out a few times since then. I know Cara and Lisa mean well, but… I just haven’t been ready.”

“And you are now?”

“Well, I’m not really sure, but I really did need to get out of the house. I’ve only known Kathy and Jen for a few months but they’re very nice and I figured it would probably be fun. And especially after meeting you, I’m glad I did.”

“Why, thank you. So tell me more about your three year relationship; the thought of being with one person for three years sounds quite interesting. Never experienced that myself. Oh, but only if it’s not too painful to talk about.”

“Really? I mean I can talk about it but, it’s not a very interesting story.”

“Yeah, go ahead.”

Michele took another long drink before plunging in, deciding to give Brandy the shortened version. “Well, I had only been out with a couple of women before I met Sheila. We hit it off right away and it didn’t take me long to think I loved her. And I think, at least on some level, she loved me, too. We dated for over a year before deciding to move in together. We had lived together for two years when I found out she met someone else. Seems her parents approved of him, they had never approved of me, and that was the end of our relationship. I moved out and it took awhile for me to move past our relationship. I still love, er loved, her and it was hard for me to see them together. I finally got to the point where we could be friends again. I realize that she’s happy and so I try to be happy for her. I think it must have shown as well, because that’s when Cara and Lisa started trying to set me up. And now, I’m here. How was that?”

Brandy had a feeling there was more to the story but decided not pursue the relationship part too much right now. Instead she said, “So had you been in a physical relationship before Sheila?” As Michele blushed, Brandy added, “Sorry, I’m not one for subtlety, you don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to.”

Michele’s blush remained in place but her voice was steady as she said, “It’s Ok, I’ll answer. When I was in high school, I was much more overweight than I am now.” Brandy raised an eyebrow, letting her eyes wander over Michele’s body. She had dark blond hair, shoulder length and blue eyes. Brandy’s eyes dropped to Michele’s breasts, they were full and her shirt showed plenty of cleavage, which Brandy appreciated. Her stomach looked flat and she couldn’t tell for sure but her legs looked toned, her hips flared out slightly. She had a nice ass, too. Brandy had watched it when they were heading for their table. She couldn’t imagine why this woman would think she was overweight, but decided not to ask right now, deciding to stick with just one subject for the moment.

She focused back on Michele’s face as the story continued. “So I was very shy and kept to myself. I went out with a few guys but nothing serious. Then, I went to college and I had a major crush on this guy Josh. He didn’t know I existed. I started working out in the free fitness room, hated most of the cafeteria food so I ate less, dropped about fifty pounds, and got up the nerve to ask Josh out. We went out on several dates and one night we started making out at his friend’s party. It was Ok, but not as great as I expected. Josh went to get us some drinks and I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. This girl walked in and said, ‘You’re wasting your time with Josh.’ So I say, ‘What do you mean, Josh is a great guy.’ And she says ‘Yes, but he’s a guy.’ ‘I’m not sure what you’re getting at,’ I had replied but my heartbeat was going real fast by then at the look in her eyes. The next thing I knew, she was pushing me against the counter, kissing me, and her hands were everywhere. My head was spinning, that was what I should have felt with Josh. So anyway, I didn’t see Josh anymore, started seeing the girl and she was my, uh, first physical relationship. After a couple of months I knew I loved her but wasn’t in love with her and she felt the same. We realized that we were better off as friends. Then I guess there were one or two others before Sheila.”

“You said you realized you were better off as friends, do you still keep in touch?”

Brandy laughed “Yeah, we do… it was Cara.”

Michele giggled “Does Lisa know about that?”

“Oh yes, it’s not a secret.”

“I was just picking on you. I’m glad you met Cara – it has led to our eventual meeting. Which leads me to another question.”

Brandy interrupted “Wait, I’ll answer, but you first.”

“Me first what?”

“You tell me about yourself and then I’ll answer your next question.”

“Ok, but there’s not much to tell. I had never been into the whole dating scene and I thought it just wasn’t my thing, but I did go out with a couple of guys. Anyway, I met this girl my junior year in high school and we were friends. I was at her house one day and we decided to kiss. From that first kiss everything seemed to click into place for me and I realized it wasn’t the dating that I had a problem with, it was the idea of dating boys. Anyway, I would go to her house and we would make out – you know kissing, touching – but she wasn’t ready to go further than that. After a while, we just went back to being friends. I didn’t really see anyone else until I started college and it was a little easier for me, moving out on my own, being around all new people. I felt I had a fresh start. I dated a lot of women, more than I care to admit sometimes, and was a little wild in those days. How much alcohol is in this drink anyway?”

Brandy laughed, “However much was in your drink is gone because that’s Kathy’s that your drinking now.”

Michele looked down at the piña colada in her hand and grinned. “You would have thought I might have noticed the change in taste.”

“So is that going to be the end of your story?”

“Well, that pretty much is the end. Like I said I dated a lot but no one for more than a couple of months, my longest may have been six months. Maybe I’m just not one to settle down.”

“Maybe you just haven’t met the right person.”

Brandy sometimes wondered if that were true, “Hmm, could be. Which leads me back to my question – if you’ve finished with yours?” she raised her eyebrows in question.

“Yes, that’s good for now, I won’t torture you anymore tonight and I’ll try to answer your next question.”

“Well, even though I don’t approve of the whole blind date/not a blind date thing, I would really like to go out with you. So, would you like to go out with me?”

Brandy giggled, “I was thinking the same thing. I would love to go out with you. I’m not sure I’ll be able to live with the I-told-you-so’s from Cara but I think it will definitely be worth it. But aren’t we sort of out on a date right now?”

“Hmm, sort of, but lets not consider this our official first date, how about tomorrow night? Dinner? I’ll pick you up around six?”

“Sounds good, but what about tonight?”

“Tonight, we dance,” Brandy said and she stood up, holding her hand out for Michele. She pulled Michele to her feet and led her to the dance floor.

They found their four friends and joined them, trying to ignore the shit-eating grins that were spread across their faces. They danced to several fast songs before the music slowed. As their friends coupled up, Brandy asked, “Do you mind?” as she pulled Michele closer.

“Not at all,” Michele replied and she slipped easily into Brandy’s arms.

They moved slowly, bodies barely brushing. Brandy’s right hand clasping Michele’s left, resting between their chests. Michele’s arm was around Brandy’s shoulder, Brandy’s on her hip while they moved.

Michele was looking into Brandy’s dark gaze, before breaking contact so she could let her eyes wander once again. Brandy was two or three inches taller than herself, which would make her about five-eight. She had dark hair that was short and lay in a sort of messed up/still wet look that Michele liked. She let her eyes move down over her face, her neck, to the collar of her shirt. Kathy and Jen must not have been as pushy as Cara because, rather unfortunately, Brandy’s shirt followed her collarbone. She couldn’t see now, but she had actually looked quite long at her earlier. Brandy had long legs, narrow hips and a small waist. She could feel the other woman’s breasts brush against hers occasionally as they danced. They were smaller than her own but she wondered at their sensitivity – Brandy was sure she had seen the outline of her hardened nipples on more than one occasion this evening. She let her eyes travel slowly back up to Brandy’s face and saw that the woman was smiling at her.

“Do you like what you see?” Brandy asked her voice a little lower than she had anticipated.

Michele blushed as she realized that they had stopped dancing and the music had picked up pace once more. “Oh, um, actually yes, but I’m sorry.”

“For looking or for being caught?”

Michele blushed even more but giggled, “I think just for being caught.”

“Ah, I thought so, or maybe I hoped so. It’s Ok, I was checking you out earlier, too. It’s what we do right?”

The thought of Brandy looking at her body brought another warm flush to her cheeks. “That is true, I guess. But then I really must apologize… I had a much better view than you.”

“I must disagree and we should leave it at that. We can save that discussion for some time down the road – maybe a late night discussion.” Brandy hoped she wasn’t pushing too fast. She had been determined to take this slow, thus trying to postpone their first date until tomorrow, sensing that they needed to move at a slower pace than most of her relationships seemed to follow. But every time she looked into those blue eyes, logic flew out the window. Plus, Michele looked so adorable when she blushed, which she was doing again.

“Ok, we’ll let it drop for now. I’m feeling a little thirsty; can we head back to the table?” Michele’s mouth had gone completely dry and her legs were a little shaky.

“Sure.” Brandy didn’t release Michele’s hand but turned her around so that Michele could lead them through the crowd. They stopped to order drinks before heading back to the table where Cara and Lisa sat, kissing.

“Hey you two, get your own kissing table, this is ours” Michele said.

Cara stopped kissing her girlfriend to look up. “Oh, you two already need a kissing table? If you don’t want to share then by all means, you can have this one back.”

Brandy laughed at the look that crossed Michele’s face when she realized what she had said. She was quite surprised when the other woman’s voice didn’t falter as she said, “We’re not exactly ready for a kissing table and stop acting so smug.”

“Oh, alright,” Cara replied, but her expression belied her compliance. “Actually, we were looking for you two, Lisa and I are ready to leave, we need to get to bed early tonight.” She turned to wiggle her eyebrows at her girlfriend.

Michele rolled her eyes “Ok, give me a minute to finish my drink and I’ll be ready.” Just then Kathy and Jen walked up.

“So, what’s the pow-wow?” Kathy asked.

“We were just finishing up our drinks before we were going to head out.” Lisa filled them in.

“We were thinking the same thing, is that Ok?” She directed her question to Brandy.

“Yeah, that’s fine. I’m going to head to the restroom real quick, I’ll be right back.” She gave Michele’s hand a little squeeze and tug, trying to give her a hint.

“Um, I think I’ll go with you,” Michele said.

Brandy led them away from the table, but rather than heading to the restroom, she took them to another darkened corner. “I didn’t want to be in front of all of them, they’re already patting each other on the back.” She rolled her eyes. “Anyway, I’ll pick you up tomorrow at six – oh! I need your address and phone number – I was thinking we’d just keep it casual, jeans are fine, if you like.”

“Ok, that sounds good.”

“And, um…” Brandy couldn’t think of anything else to say so she simply leaned in to brush her lips against Michele’s. The brief contact wasn’t quite enough so she pressed her lips again, this time letting them linger for several seconds before reluctantly pulling away.

“Mmmmm,” Michele sighed, her eyes still closed.

Brandy groaned. “Don’t do that,” she whispered, resting her forehead against Michele’s.

Michele’s eyes fluttered open “Do what?”

“Make that sound. I’m trying to be good and wait for our first date, but if you make sounds like that, I’m afraid I’ll be tempted to move too fast.”

“Sorry, I didn’t realize you heard that. Should we remove temptation and go back to meet the others?”

“Uh, hum,” Cara mock cleared her throat. “We’re right here, but if you need a few more minutes…”

Michele and Brandy turned their heads slightly to see the four women standing there, all looking extremely proud of themselves. Reluctantly Brandy straightened and said, “I think we’re ready” but purposefully left off the ‘to leave’ part as she winked at Michele. She held Michele’s hand and led them behind the others. She glanced back a couple of times to smile, and caught Michele checking out her ass on one occasion, which caused her to giggle at the blush she could see touch the other woman’s cheeks.

When they reached the parking lot, Brandy turned to lean back against Kathy’s car and pulled Michele into a tight embrace, she kissed her on the cheek then whispered in her ear, “Until tomorrow?”

Michele gave Brandy a squeeze before placing a kiss on her check and repeating, “Until tomorrow.” She moved away to get into Cara’s car. She looked back and waved as she ducked into the back seat. She watched until Brandy had climbed into Kathy’s car and Cara pulled out of the parking space. She laid her head back against Cara’s seat and closed her eyes.

“Don’t even say it,” she said out loud.

“What, we didn’t say anything,” Lisa said innocently.

“Yeah but I can practically hear you smiling up there and I know your little minds are going a mile a minute.”

“What’s tomorrow” Cara burst, like she had been trying to hold back but finally couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Saturday,” was Michele’s reply.

“That’s not what I meant, I thought I heard you say ‘until tomorrow’”

“I know that’s not what you meant. Now concentrate on your driving – you definitely need it,” she teased.

Lisa gave her girlfriend’s hand a squeeze, telling her silently that they would know eventually, but for now to let it drop.

Michele was content during the mostly silent drive, keeping her eyes closed with images of one brunette with a very nice ass floating through her thoughts.

“I knew you two would like each other,” Kathy said.

“Yes,” was Brandy’s reply.

“And you’re going out again, right – tomorrow?” Jen added.

“Yes.”

“Are you going to give us any more details, elaborate a little, say something besides ‘yes’,” Kathy inquired.

“No,” but Brandy couldn’t help but grin as she thought about spending time with Michele tomorrow.

TBC with Chapter 2 First Date

Marcia

Post subject: Re: Orig fic: Meddlesome Friends
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:41 pm 
Great beginning!:) I'm looking forward to the next part.

Yvonne:peace

Post subject: Meddlesome Friends - Part 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:09 am 
Thanks Yvonne! Hope you enjoy this next chapter. Like I said, this is an old completed fic so updates will come rapidly. On to Part 2

Chapter 2: First Date

“Hey.” Michele greeted Brandy at the door right at six.

“Hey.” Brandy responded as she brushed a kiss on Michele’s cheek. “Are you ready?”

“Yes, just let me grab my keys.” Michele turned and walked the few steps to a side table to get her keys.

Brandy watched, taking in the real version of the vision she had thought about non stop since leaving her last night. Michele had on blue jeans that rode low on her hips and a light yellow button blouse she wore rolled at the sleeves, the bottom button of her shirt was above her jeans which allowed Brandy the occasional glimpse of bare flesh. Brandy noticed that all but the top button was done.

Michele turned slowly, she had felt Brandy looking at her. When Brandy didn’t respond, she took a moment to look over the other woman. She was wearing tan colored jeans, and she wore a wide leather belt. She had on a red split neck t-shirt that allowed Michele to take in the cleavage that had been covered the night before. She pulled her eyes away and moved back to the door next to Brandy.

“Hmm.” Brandy deliberately looked Michele up and down. “You might be dressed a little too formal.”

Michele looked at her own attire, which was far from formal, and looked up at Brandy questioningly.

A grin touched the corners of Brandy’s mouth as she locked her eyes on Michele’s. She reached out her hands and slowly undid the next two buttons on Michele’s blouse, purposefully letting her knuckles brush against her chest as she did so. Brandy looked down at the cleavage she had revealed, and noticed that Michele’s breathing had become much shallower. “That’s much better,” she whispered.

Michele’s mouth felt so dry and her brain ceased to function, so all she could manage was “Oh.”

“You know, we better get going or I might just be tempted to skip the whole date thing and stay here all night.”

Michele felt goose bumps at Brandy’s words. She briefly thought of kissing her but that thought left her head almost as soon as it had come in. Instead she sighed and said, “I think we should definitely count last night as our first date so this can be our second. Makes me feel a little better about the thoughts running through my head.”

Brandy groaned and pressed a quick hard kiss on Michele’s lips before tugging her out the door and closing it, hopefully cutting off temptation. She led Michele around to the passenger side of her black Toyota RAV4. After she had climbed in, Brandy closed the door and went around to the driver side.

“Do you like Italian? I was thinking of going to Anthony’s but I forgot to ask if you like pasta. We can go somewhere else, if you don’t, it doesn’t really matter, you can pick…”

“Anthony’s is fine,” Michele interrupted, smiling at Brandy’s speed talk.

“Oh, Ok.”

Brandy pulled out of the drive and took a few side streets before getting on the highway. She reached over and put her hand on Michele’s thigh, giving it a squeeze, then left it there as she drove down the road.

Michele had no idea if Brandy knew the sensations she was sending through her body – definitely not first date sensations – especially when she kept drawing circles with her forefinger on the inside of her thigh. Michele concentrated on keeping her breathing steady and her libido in check as they continued to the restaurant.

They were finished their meal, awaiting the check. They had enjoyed a lovely dinner while hitting many topics of conversation, getting to know one another better. As they left the restaurant Brandy asked, “So, what would you like to do now, see a movie?” She had purposefully left the night open ended when she initially asked Michele out, just in case they didn’t hit it off. Of course that had been before their dance.

“Hmm” Michele thought. “I don’t really feel like going in and sitting down for two hours. Plus I’m too full for popcorn and you can’t watch a movie without popcorn.”

“True.” She thought for a moment then said “Do you like miniature golf?”

“Yes, but isn’t it getting a little dark for the park?”

“Probably, but they just put in a course in that new plaza down from the mall - indoors. We could go there if you like.”

“That sounds like fun.”

They climbed into Brandy’s SUV and headed the couple miles to the miniature golf course.

“So, are you like a pro or something?” Michele asked as Brandy tried out about five putters before picking one.

“No, but I am competitive” Brandy said with a wink.

“Oh really? Well so am I,” Michele said, a grin on her face.

“So, what do you want to play for?”

“You mean like money?” Michele seemed a little hesitant.

“No, I was thinking more along the line of… kisses. Like, you kiss me once for every stroke I beat you by and twice for every hole in one.”

“You really think you’re going to beat me? What do I get when I beat you?”

“Then I’ll kiss you.” Brandy grinned.

“Now hold on, you seem too happy with that prospect.” She thought for a moment before saying “I’ll take a kiss for every hole in one but I want five minutes of a back massage for every stroke I beat you by.”

The image of Michele lying naked on a table flashed through Brandy’s mind and she quickly agreed “Deal!”

Michele started to hesitate about her choice but decided not to pursue the topic and they headed to the first hole. There was only one other group playing and they looked to be about finished. The first hole was a straight shot down the green, the obstacles on either side. It was only a par 2.

“Would you like to go first?” Brandy asked.

“Oh no, please, go ahead. I want to watch the master.”

Brandy giggled and lined up her shot, putting it down the green for a hole in one. She turned expectantly toward Michele.

At first Michele thought Brandy was waiting for her to take a shot but she was in the way. Then she realized that Brandy wanted her kisses now. She smiled as she strode up to the slightly taller woman. She stood up on tiptoes, her lips slightly parted, pausing mere centimeters from Brandy’s, their breath mingling for several tantalizing seconds before she turned her head slightly, placing a kiss on Brandy’s right cheek, letting her lips linger, then moving to her left cheek to do the same.

“Oh, so that’s how you want to play it,” Brandy said huskily.

“I have no idea what you mean,” Michele answered in mock innocence. “Two kisses for a hole in one was the deal.”

“Uh, huh. I believe it’s your turn.”

Michele watched as Brandy retrieved her ball, then lined up her own shot. She also got a hole in one. She walked toward the end of the green and retrieved her ball from the cup. She turned toward Brandy with a raised eyebrow.

Brandy moved close to Michele and looked into her eyes, a slight mischievous grin turning the corners of her mouth. Michele wasn’t sure what she was up to but figured Brandy would kiss her on the cheek or something like she had done. She watched as the other girl bent her head and wasn’t exactly surprised when she didn’t kiss her lips. She gasped as Brandy’s head dipped lower and she placed a kiss between her breasts.

Brandy let her lips linger on the bare skin between Michele’s breasts then flicked her tongue out to taste it before raising her head slowly. She looked challengingly into blue eyes that showed shock and then briefly desire before being replaced by mild determination. Brandy chuckled huskily.

“Someone could have seen you,” Michele said more as an observation than an accusation.

Brandy looked around and didn’t see anyone “Would that have bothered you?” she asked. She hadn’t thought about it one way or another.

There was a slight furrow on Michele’s brow as she thought about that, before surprisingly realizing the answer was “No.”

“Then let’s continue.” Brandy wondered briefly about Michele’s answer, actually more about the way she answered, but let it drop as she moved determinedly to the next hole. She was set on winning at least a few more kisses.

“But you cheated!” Michele laughed.

“Why, I can’t imagine what you could possibly be referring to.” Brandy batted her eyelashes innocently, causing Michele to laugh harder.

They had finished up the game, unfortunately with no more holes-in-one. They were close throughout the entire game, changing leads several times. As they reached the final hole, Michele was one stroke ahead, with Brandy closing in as she birdied the previous hole, while Michele settled for par. Brandy went first, and once again birdied on the par 3 eighteenth hole. Michele had hit her first shot, lining up a perfect second shot with the cup about three feet away. She should have been able to easily sink the next shot for birdie, giving her the one stroke win.

Brandy was torn between giving Michele the massage and her competitive nature. In the end her competitive side won out. As Brandy stood ready for her second shot, Michele walked up behind her and pressed her breasts into her back, leaning forward to whisper seductively in her ear “So are you going to be naked from the waist up or completely naked when you get that back massage?” She had felt a shudder run through Michele’s body and she stepped back as the other woman tried to regain her composure. She didn’t quite succeed as her second shot bounced off the rim, rolling a few inches away, which she tapped in for par, leaving the final score tied.

“Oh, yes, act innocent, couldn’t let me have a five minute back massage – with my clothes on was my initial thought by the way – I could have used it you know.” Brandy was trying her best to keep a straight face but soon the giggles took over again. By the time they handed in their clubs and stepped outside, both were in full-blown, stomach holding, laughter. They headed out through the parking lot as they tried to subdue their giggles. They reached the passenger side and both leaned back against the vehicle catching their breath. This side of the SUV was in shadow, outside the circle of light cast by the street lamp.

Their laughter died down and Brandy pushed slowly away from her position so that she could stand in front of Michele, one foot between Michele’s feet. “I have had so much fun tonight.” She leaned forward resting one arm against the window next to Michele’s head, placing her other hand on the girl’s waist. She looked into those blue eyes before slowly lowering her head. As soon as their lips touched, Michele’s arms moved around Brandy’s waist to rest on her lower back. Brandy shifted, pushing her body more fully against Michele. She let their lips part before coming together again. Brandy felt Michele’s lips open slightly beneath her mouth; she resisted plunging in and instead decided to prolong the kiss. She flicked out the tip of her tongue, touching Michele’s bottom lip, before running her tongue along its full length. She then turned her attention to Michele’s top lip, using her tongue to tease. As she started to move her attentions back to her lower lip, she was pleasantly surprised to encounter Michele’s tongue, its tip just protruding. She stopped to touch the tips of their tongues together, inviting Michele to taste her.

As Michele felt the tip of Brandy’s tongue, she hoped it was an invitation and she flicked her tongue out to run along the side of Brandy’s, teasing her, inviting her into her mouth. She moaned as Brandy complied.

Brandy was becoming increasingly aroused. As soon as she felt Michele’s tongue stroking her own, teasing went out the window and she plunged her tongue into Michele’s mouth. Reaching deep in its recesses, exploring, running her tongue around Michele’s, then dipping in to circle it, plunging in, then drawing back, until finally she felt her tongue being pushed back into her own mouth by Michele and the dueling and tasting took place in Brandy’s mouth.

Brandy’s hand moved from Michele’s hip before sliding under her shirt to caress her stomach, moving up toward her breast. She ran her thumb on the underside of her breast and felt another wave of arousal as Michele moaned and arched into her touch. Brandy pulled away slightly, but dipped in for another kiss. She tried once more and managed to pull away a full two inches before leaning in, placing a hard kiss on Michele’s lips. She rested her forehead against Michele’s, trying to slow her breathing enough to speak. “I… don’t… think… we want to… finish this here.”

Michele leaned in, intending on kissing Brandy again. Brandy stopped her and insecurity flooded through Michele’s body. She immediately stilled and dropped her hands to her side. Brandy whispered in her ear, “Let me come home with you tonight.” Michele was unsure how to answer, she really wanted Brandy but… her thought was interrupted as Brandy nipped at her earlobe and then started sucking it. Michele answered, “Only if you want to.”

Brandy opened the passenger door, helping Michele in before jumping in the driver side and speeding off. She sensed a slight change in Michele’s attitude but hoped that once they got to her house, they could pick up where they left off. She gave Michele a half smile as they drove down the road.

Michele smiled back but remained on her side, trying to subdue any seductive thoughts that popped in her head. After what seemed like an eternity but was probably only twenty minutes, they arrived at Michele’s apartment.

They approached Michele’s apartment door and she took out her keys. As she started to unlock the door and turn the knob, she felt Brandy’s hand close around hers. Michele took a deep calming breath. ‘She’s changed her mind.’ She continued to breathe steadily calming her heart rate. She smiled as she turned to tell Brandy it was okay that she changed her mind, but just as she turned, soft lips met her own capturing her in a seductive kiss.

It was taking too long to get the door open so Brandy had reached out to turn the knob with Michele. When Michele had stopped trying to open the door at all, Brandy was sure that Michele was having second thoughts so as soon as she had started to turn, she captured her lips in a kiss. When she felt Michele relax and open her mouth, Brandy wrapped her left hand around Michele’s waist, pulling her close, pressing their hips firmly together. She used her right hand to finish pushing the door open and she slowly moved them inside, not letting go of Michele’s lips, as she plunged her tongue in Michele’s mouth.

They entered the apartment and Brandy kicked the door closed behind them. She broke off the kiss to ask, “Where… is… your… bedroom?” She placed kisses on Michele’s jaw line between each word she spoke.

Brandy had not let her go when she asked the question so Michele simply nodded in the general direction of her bedroom. That was enough information for Brandy and she dipped down to capture Michele’s bottom lip, gently sucking as she once again steered them down the hall, letting Brandy help her miss any furniture in the dark rooms.

They had walked into a room and Brandy was still walking Michele as they kissed when suddenly they hit something and Michele started to fall. Brandy instinctively circled her arms tighter but that only succeeded in pulling them both off balance. Brandy broke the kiss in surprise as they continued to fall. They landed softly on the mattress, Brandy partially lying on top of Michele. “Oh, I found the bed,” Brandy whispered.

Michele heard the smile in Brandy’s voice and said, “I was a little distracted and didn’t realize we were so close.”

Brandy chuckled, before saying “Do you have any lights in this place?”

Michele’s mind raced at the question but she said, “The overhead light switch is by the door, but do we have to turn it on?”

“I was thinking about something not quite so bright, like a lamp?”

“Oh, of course, yes there’s a touch lamp…” she reached her arm up and was able to tap on the bedside lamp, which cast a small glow across the bed.

“Perfect.” Brandy growled, she started to lean in, but paused centimeters from Michele’s lips. She ran her tongue around her own lips, letting their breath mingle, seeing if she could entice Michele to lean up and capture her lips. If possible, Michele moved closer but their lips still didn’t touch. Brandy could feel Michele’s breathing deepen as they lay there. Unable to wait any longer, Brandy flicked out her tongue. Michele immediately responded, capturing Brandy’s tongue and gently sucking it into her mouth.

Brandy let out a deep moan, enjoying the feel of Michele’s gentle sucking, her lips, her tongue. The moisture between her legs was increasing along with the throbbing. She was becoming aroused very quickly and decided she better slow down before she brought herself and Michele to a quick release. She wanted to take things a little slower, but she just couldn’t bring herself to stop Michele’s assault on her tongue.

Michele felt Brandy shift, moving them more fully onto the bed, straddling her hips. She continued sucking on Brandy’s tongue, licking the underside as she slowly moved it in and out of her mouth. She felt Brandy’s hands move to the buttons of her blouse. She felt those hands brush across her bare stomach. She let go of Brandy’s tongue as she gasped at the intimate touch. She looked up and saw Brandy smiling down at her. She smiled back.

“I want you to keep doing that,” Brandy whispered.

“Keep doing what?”

“Sucking my tongue.”

Michele felt a jolt of electricity race through her body and settle between her legs at those intimate words. She could do that all night if Brandy would let her. She loved slow seduction but her previous relationship rarely allowed such luxury.

Brandy used her tongue to lick at Michele’s lips, moaning as Michele complied and once again, oh so slowly, pulled Brandy’s tongue into her mouth. Brandy moaned and pushed their hips together, moving them in small circles to ease the throbbing at her center. She began unbuttoning Michele’s shirt, letting her hands move over naked skin. She formed ever growing circles to match the rhythm of their hips. Her fingers brushed the underside of Michele’s breasts. She was pleased when this elicited a moan, and shuddered as Michele never stopped the attention on her tongue. Her desire was mounting higher and she suddenly needed to feel flesh against flesh. She reluctantly withdrew her tongue from Michele’s mouth and received a small moan of protest. “I want to get you out of these clothes,” she whispered in response.

Michele nodded, lifting herself up as Brandy pushed her shirt off her shoulders before throwing it on the floor. Brandy then reached around and unclasped Michele’s bra. Michele’s heart rate quickened as she lay back, letting Brandy set the pace. Brandy’s eyes darted from her still covered breasts to her eyes several times before she reached up and slid the straps slowly down Michele’s arms. She paused for just a second before pulling the bra off and tossing it on the floor as well. Brandy let her eyes feast on Michele’s breasts, taking in their fullness, the pink areoles, the hardening tips.

Michele watched as Brandy stared at her, unmoving, and she began to feel self-conscious. She moved her arms up instinctively to cover herself.

Brandy caught Michele’s wrists as she realized what the other girl was about to do. “Please don’t,” she whispered and leaned forward placing Michele’s hands above her head. She kissed Michele’s forehead then moved to her eyelids, placing feather light kisses. She kissed the bridge of her nose, her cheeks, the corners of her mouth, moving to her jaw line, then below her ear, capturing a lobe and gently sucking before moving on to her neck. She continued her slow tantalizing trail across Michele’s collarbone, between her breasts, across her rib cage, down to her stomach until she reached Michele’s jeans. She tilted her head so that she could flick her tongue under the button. She heard Michele’s gasp and felt her grip the headboard. She dragged her tongue across the line of Michele’s waistband as she slowly unbuttoned the blonde’s jeans. She grabbed the sides, along with Michele’s panties and slowly worked them down her legs, pausing to place kisses on the insides of her thighs, her knees, her calves where she had to stop because she couldn’t push the material down any further. She looked and realized that Michele still had her shoes on. She quickly pulled them off and tossed the rest of her clothes to the side, standing at the foot of the bed to look at the beautiful woman before her.

Brandy looked up and down Michele’s body, her gaze settling on her bare breasts. She had purposely ignored them on her way down, not wanting to become distracted. Now they were standing erect, begging to be touched. Brandy quickly removed her own clothing and crawled onto the bed, placing a few kisses on Michele’s legs and torso, but moving much faster until she reached her destination, Michele’s breasts. She cupped the left one in her hand, feeling its weight before brushing her thumb across the hardened nipple. Brandy turned her head to take the right nipple in her mouth, licking it lightly before gently sucking it. As she continued to suckle and tease, Michele arched into her touch, gripping the headboard with both hands. The most delicious sounds were escaping Michele’s mouth and it was nearly Brandy’s undoing. She felt herself closing in on her own climax as she ground her hips into Michele. She slowed her assault, lapping lightly at the hardened buds so that Michele would settle a little before Brandy brought about their release. She shifted her weight so that she was straddling Michele’s right thigh, then moved her mouth to Michele’s left breast, freeing up her right hand to move down Michele’s body. Brandy’s left hand was free to explore the right breast. As she inched her hand lower, she could feel Michele shaking beneath her.

Finally she reached her destination, gently cupping Michele’s sex. She pushed her thumb inside Michele’s slick folds, making slow circles around the engorged nub. She felt Michele’s wetness increase and a wave of her own flooded through her body. She began grinding Michele’s thigh as she easily inserted two fingers inside Michele, her hips moving in time with her hand. She could feel Michele getting close and knew she was getting close, too.

Michele was near the edge; she thought maybe Brandy was too, so she lifted her thigh slightly to increase the contact against Brandy’s thrusts.

Brandy felt Michele push her thigh into her and almost came. She held back, wanting to feel the other woman inside her. She used her free hand to grab Michele’s and pulled Michele’s hand down to her sex, inviting – no begging – the other woman to touch her. She continued her thrusting. She raised herself and as she started to descend, she felt Michele’s finger at her opening. She slammed herself down, pulling the finger deep inside, then pulled away, this time as she descended, she felt Michele’s thumb on her clit and she added a second finger. Brandy had been continuing her assaults on Michele and felt the beginnings of Michele’s orgasm contracting around her hand. As she rose up again, nearing her own release, Michele added a third finger and Brandy’s body exploded as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She could feel her own muscles contracting around Michele’s hand even as she felt Michele contracting around her own.

Brandy collapsed on top of Michele, both of their bodies covered in sweat. They removed their hands and Brandy curled next to her lover, listening to her deep breathing and drifting off to sleep.

Brandy started to wake, a little disoriented as she smelled – soap. As last night entered her thoughts, she smiled and turned her nose into Michele’s shoulder, breathing deeply… Michele smelled like soap and Brandy was surprised to realize that although she was naked, Michele was wearing a silky tank top and shorts.

She opened her eyes and looked up to see Michele smiling down at her. “How long have you been awake?” Brandy asked lazily.

“Just a few minutes. I’ve been watching you sleep.”

Brandy was a little confused wondering how Michele had changed if she’d just woken up. She was going to ask but as she shifted, she could see the swell of Michele’s breast, as her top was pulled lower by Brandy’s movements. Brandy was distracted and leaned her head out to flick the nipple with her tongue through the material of the shirt. Michele gasped and her nipple instantly hardened. Brandy smiled at her efforts and leaned up to give Michele a proper good morning kissing, pushing her tongue into her lover’s mouth. As she shifted, about to remove that incessant shirt she heard the doorbell.

“Who the hell is that?” Brandy asked grumpily at being interrupted.

Michele giggled. “Not much of a morning person?”

“Oh, I can be a very good morning person, but I had other plans besides letting you entertain other guests.” She said the last against Michele’s ear before pulling it into her mouth. She released it and said “So?”

“So what,” Michele murmured already losing herself in Brandy’s touch.

Brandy chuckled, glad she was having an affect but the doorbell rang again. “Who’s coming to visit you at” she glanced at the clock “nine o’clock on a Sunday morning?”

Michele sighed with a grin. “My guess is Cara, wanting details. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky she waited this long.”

“Maybe I should answer the door like this – that should be enough details and hopefully get rid of her quickly.”

“I wouldn’t count on it. You’re more than welcome to answer the door, but I prefer you put something on, I’m not ready to share you.”

“Ok.” She saw a pair of pj shorts and cami on the chair so she stood and walked over. She looked back at Michele still lounging on the bed and was pleased that her lover was watching her. She headed into the restroom saying, “Don’t answer the door without me; I’ll be just a second.”

Michele briefly wondered if Cara would give up and as the doorbell rang again, followed by knocking, she realized that her friend wouldn’t. She rolled out of bed and stood as Brandy emerged from the restroom.

Brandy gave Michele a hard quick kiss before they walked out towards the living room. Michele looked out the peep hole, and of course it was Cara. She grinned at Brandy and shook her head, moving to the side to allow Brandy to open the door.

Cara heard the doorknob turning and said, “It’s about damn – oh!” the last was said as she came face to face with a smiling Brandy.

“Would you like to come in?” Brandy invited as she stepped aside, more fully revealing Michele who had been off to her right.

Cara looked from Brandy to Michele, Michele to Brandy, back and forth her smile getting bigger each time.

“Ok, that’s enough, come in before you hurt yourself,” Michele said, but she couldn’t help but smile.

Cara entered the apartment and closed the door.

“Would you like some breakfast – maybe pancakes?” Michele asked both women.

Brandy smiled mischievously as she said, “With strawberries and whipped cream?” Even after last night, a blush still touched Michele’s cheeks.

Cara giggled, extremely pleased with herself. She had a sudden urge to go see Lisa, the thought of strawberries and whipped cream coming to mind. “Um, actually I just remembered I have to go do someone… I mean something. I’ll call you later.” She kissed Michele’s cheek and hastily made her exit. She pulled out her cell phone and called Lisa before she even got to her car.

“Wow, I didn’t think that was possible.” Michele commented at her friend’s hasty retreat.

“I guess she has her own ideas about breakfast. Can’t say that I mind, now I can get back to my original intentions.” Her voice dropped seductively and she moved to pull Michele into her arms.

TBC in Part 3 Questions

Marcia

Post subject: Re: Meddlesome Friends - Part 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:56 pm 
Hey..I really like this story so far, it's really interesting and I can't wait to read more :p . Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Re: Meddlesome Friends - Part 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:04 pm 
Oh. My. Wow!

I don't think I've said it - (I've read all of your fics, but never left feedback) - but you just blow me away with your writing.

I get tingly feelings everytime I read your work. And this story is just... Oh. My. Wow!

I'm looking forward to the next two parts.

Beautiful.

~Holly~ :heart

"I was born 'normal'...life made me strange." - Marina

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

Post subject: Meddlesome Friends - Part 3 - End
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:12 am 
Sammi - Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the ending

Holly - Wow. Thanks. I really love your work, thanks for leaving me feedback and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

Chapter 3: Questions

Brandy was driving down the road, her thoughts drifting back on the past two months with Michele. She had feelings for this woman that she never had with anyone before, felt it might even be the ‘l’ word. But something had been nagging at the back of her mind. She thought back over every date they had been on, every night they had spent together. She tried to push the thoughts away but they keep creeping back up. Finally she had decided to talk to someone else, see if she could shed some light on the issue.

“Hey, Brandy,” Cara said as she opened the door. “Come on in.”

“Thanks, Cara.” Brandy stepped into Cara’s living room.

“I am a little surprised, I thought you and Michele would be out and about today.”

“She had to go into work today. Plus, I wanted to talk to you.”

“Okaayy. Nothing’s wrong I hope?”

“Not exactly, but…” Brandy hesitated.

“Let’s sit down. Would you like something to drink?” Cara motioned to the couch, then headed into the kitchen. “I have iced tea, soda, lemonade…”

“Lemonade sounds good.”

Cara entered with their drinks and sat on the opposite end of the couch facing Brandy. “What’s on your mind?”

“I don’t like to beat around the bush so I’m going to shoot this straight.”

“Okay.”

“You and Michele used to have a physical relationship.”

“Oh, well yes, but that was a long time ago, there’s nothing to worry about, we’re just friends.”

“I know, but that’s not were my concern is.” Brandy paused gathering her thoughts “When you were together, did Michele ever initiate intimacy?”

Cara was surprised by the question. “Well, yes. If you want the truth, quite often. I assume she told you I was her first and, well it was so new to her, she seemed eager to learn and explore. By the look on your face, I’m assuming that wasn’t the answer you were looking for.”

Brandy sighed. “No, it wasn’t. Maybe Michele doesn’t feel for me what I feel for her, maybe her feelings aren’t as strong.”

“I don’t think that’s the case at all. I’m not sure how strong your feelings are but I’ve never seen her this happy – not even with Sheila.”

“Then why do I feel like she’s holding back?”

“Let’s back up for a second – does Michele not seem interested in the physical side of your relationship?” This idea seemed totally off base to Cara.

“No, it’s not that she’s not interested. Whenever I initiate intimacy, she’s always very willing and eager, but she never initiates anything physical, nothing, zero, zilch.”

“I’m not sure I quite follow.”

“For instance, we went to the movies. We’d gone several times before and we had always held hands. This particular time, I decided not to hold her hand, just to see if she would take mine. I spent like half the movie, moving my hand closer, glancing at her. She would always smile and then turn back to the movie. I thought, ‘maybe she doesn’t want to hold my hand’. But just in case, I put my hand over hers and she linked our fingers, giving my hand a squeeze and held it for the rest of the movie.”

“Does she touch you at all during the movie, I mean like on your leg or arm?”

“No, not unless we’re holding hands and happen to be resting on my leg. The only time she’s ever initiated a kiss was on our first date. We played a game of miniature golf and we made a bet – a bet of kisses. She kissed me once on each cheek as payment.”

“Other than that she’s never initiated a kiss?” ‘What did Sheila do to my friend?’ Cara thought, but kept that to herself.

“No. I’ve leaned close, licked my lips, she never takes mine until I touch hers first, same goes when were intimate. She won’t initiate it but she’s very enthusiastic once we get started…. except…” her voice trailed off as another nagging thought surfaced.

“Except what?” Cara couldn’t believe they were talking about the same person.

“Well, we’re women and a big advantage of being with another woman is of course multiples.”

“Multiples?” Cara asked slightly confused.

“You know, multiple orgasms. But we don’t, just once each. I mean it might be like once at night and again in the morning or throughout the day, but not the one right after another, after another that we could, no should be having.”

“Ok, that might be a little too much information. However, I think I understand what you’re saying, it’s just hard for me to picture Michele that way.”

“There’s something else.”

“If it’s too intimate, maybe I shouldn’t hear this.”

“No, I think it’s okay. She showers.”

“Not following you on that one.”

“The first night we were together, I woke up and she smelled like soap and had pajamas on, I didn’t think much about it at the time. Then one morning I noticed it again and several times after that, but not every time. I couldn’t figure out what was going on, she must have been doing it while I was asleep. At first I was really worried, and one night I woke up and heard her in the shower. I walked in, not really sure what I was expecting, but there was no steam.”

“No steam?”

“None. I knocked on the door and walked in. She peeked her head out of the shower, smiling, and said ‘I’ll be out in a minute, sweetie. Go back to bed.’ Like it was the most normal thing in the world. I reached in to grab her hand and give her a kiss and the water was cold – not like ice cold but pretty close.”

“Did you ask her why she was in the shower?”

“Yes, she just said she wanted to smell nice for me.”

“You didn’t push the issue?”

“Well no, she came out of the shower then and was uh, of course still naked so I got distracted.”

Cara giggled before turning serious again. “I’m sorry Brandy, but that just doesn’t sound like the person I know. I think you need to talk to the source.”

Brandy sighed “I know, I just needed some background information. She has so much passion in her, I can tell. I knew something wasn’t clicking. I just hope it’s not me.”

Cara squeezed her hand reassuringly “It’s not. Just talk to her, soon, now. What time does she get off work?”

“She said she should be done around one and then she was coming over to my place.”

Cara glanced at her watch, twelve thirty. “Stop and pick up some flowers then talk to her. She’s worth it.”

“I know.” Brandy stood determinedly. “Thank you.” She gave Cara a quick hug before heading out the door, a mission on her mind.

Chapter 4: Answers

Michele had driven to Brandy’s place after work, anticipating their time together like she always did. She could never seem to get enough of her. She smiled as Brandy opened the door and looked at the woman she knew she loved.

“Hey,” Brandy said, her hand behind her back.

“Hey, sweetie. Whatcha hiding?”

“For you.” Brandy handed Michele a single red rose.

Michele inhaled the scent and smiled. “It smells wonderful,” she said as she entered the foyer.

“Aren’t you going to thank me?”

Michele wrapped her arms around Brandy’s waist and pulled her into a tight embrace. “Thank you, sweetie.”

Brandy pulled back so she could look at Michele. “Anything else?”

“What did you have in mind?”

“You tell me.”

“I have a feeling there’s more to this conversation than I know,” Michele said hesitantly.

“Yes, I guess there is. But first, I want you to know that I spoke to Cara about you. It wasn’t bad, but I needed some information before starting this.”

“So, enlighten me.” Michele said, not really worried that Brandy spoke to Cara.

Brandy plunged in, “Do you want me?”

“Yes.”

“No, I mean really want me, like rip my clothes off throw me down, make love all night type of want me.”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then why don’t you?”

Michele shook her head, “But I just said I do.”

“I know you said you do but, why don’t you do that, you know rip my clothes off, make love all night.”

Michele pulled back and walked over to the couch, not sure where this was coming from. “I..I don’t understand.”

Brandy sighed and sat down. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to start this conversation like this.”

“But obviously you did want to have this conversation.”

“Yes, come here.”

Michele moved next to her girlfriend and glanced at Brandy’s hands before looking up into her eyes, trying to figure out what to say.

“When you looked at my hands – what were you thinking, honestly?”

“I was thinking I wanted to hold them, to comfort you, even though I feel that I’m the cause of your pain.”

“Why don’t you, why don’t you hold them?”

Michele’s hands started shaking as she looked at Brandy’s. She took her index finger and traced the back of Brandy’s hand, before lacing their fingers together.

“Was that so hard?” Brandy looked into Michele’s eyes as she asked the question.

“Y..Yes, actually.”

“Why? Why would you be afraid to touch me?”

“I’m... not… afraid of touching you. I just don’t want to do something you don’t want.”

“How could I not want you to touch me?” Brandy asked incredulously.

Michele took a deep breath. “I don’t know what you want me to say.”

“I want you to say everything, anything. Tell me.”

“Tell you what? Maybe if you ask me more specific questions, I can answer them.” Michele had no idea how to respond and she was getting very flustered.

“Why don’t you kiss me?”

“I kiss you all the time.”

“I kiss you and then you kiss me back.” Brandy was trying to get Michele to see her point.

“Isn’t that Ok?” Was she doing something wrong again? She had tried to be so careful, she thought she was doing what was expected.

“Yes, but why don’t you kiss me and let me kiss you back.”

“I’m not sure you really want that.” Michele imagined kissing Brandy whenever she wanted and she knew inevitably it would be too much. Brandy would feel pressured with all the attention and Michele did not want to push this woman away.

Brandy sighed. “Why would you think that? Wait, don’t answer that just yet. Answer this one. Why do you shower?”

Michele actually smiled at that, partly because she was relieved to skip the first question “Because I stink?”

Brandy smiled, too, before turning serious. “No, I mean why do you shower in the middle of the night and then get back in bed with me?”

“Oh, that.” Michele smiled nervously. “Didn’t believe the whole idea of just wanting to smell nice for you?”

“Not really, is it some sort of obsessive compulsive thing – which it’s Ok if it is.” Brandy was quick to assure her girlfriend.

“No, that’s not it. It’s just that I, uh take a cold shower so that I don’t jump your bones in the middle of the night.” She tried to come off jokingly, but felt the blush on her cheeks.

“You actually mean that.” The thought sent a rather pleasant shiver through Brandy.

“Yep.” Michele decided to elaborate. “I’m usually okay, deep calming breaths and all. But sometimes, well if you make me, uh… peak first, and then I, uh bring you, well you’re very arousing” she couldn’t believe she was actually saying this out loud. “And well sometimes it takes a cold shower to calm me down.”

“But why don’t you just wake me up?”

“You’d never get any sleep.” Michele was very serious.

“That sounds wonderful.”

“You wouldn’t really think so.”

“Who did this, why do you think this?”

“There wasn’t anyone. It’s me.” Michele was convinced there was something wrong with her and she had a way overactive libido.

“Not from what Cara told me.” As realization dawned Brandy said “Sheila – tell me about your relationship with her.”

“I need to tell you something first.” Michele wanted to be completely honest.

“Okay.”

Michele held both of Brandy’s hands in her own as she looked deep into her eyes. “I love you” she said huskily.

Brandy smile and without hesitation said, “I love you, too.”

“You weren’t supposed to say it back,” Michele said, confused.

“Why not?” Brandy furrowed her brow in confusion.

“I had this big speech prepared about how it was okay if you didn’t love me, that it didn’t matter and…” her rambling was cut off by Brandy’s lips on her own.

“But I do love you. It’s just that I feel like you’re holding back.”

“I don’t mean to, well I do but it’s just because I tend to be too aggressive.” Mild understatement.

“Someone, and at this point I’m pretty sure it was Sheila, has told you this and I just can’t see it as being true. So what happened?”

Michele resigned herself to tell her lover, the true love of her life, the truth. “Okay. When Sheila and I first started going out, we were pretty typical, touchy-feely you know. After a while we were intimate less frequently, mostly because that’s what she wanted. I was frustrated, but I loved her and just wanted to be around her.”

Brandy interrupted “So how did you handle the decrease in frequency?”

“Well, uh, at first well, I just…. took matters into my own hands so to speak.”

“Oh. Understandable, please continue.” Brandy tried to push the thought of a moaning Michele touching herself firmly out of her mind… for now.

“We moved in together.” Michele thought back to that time “I mean it got easier after the first couple of months, I must have gotten used to the non contact. Though when we first moved in together I used meditative techniques…”

“And the showers.”

Michele blushed. “Well, no actually. When I met you I tried the meditative stuff, but the showers are sort of new. I only need them when I’m with you.”

“Oh.” Brandy tried to hide her grin, pleased with the thought that she had that type of affect on this woman.

“So you see, it’s so obvious I want you more than I ever wanted Sheila so if I ‘initiated’ contact every time I felt like it, you’d start turning me away. I think my libido’s in total overdrive – definitely in overdrive around you.” Michele tried to make light of the conversation.

Brandy asked seriously, “Is that what she did – turn you away?”

“Well, I mean technically, yes. But I can’t blame her, I liked being physical. But she always thought it would lead to sex, when sometimes I just wanted to kiss and snuggle. Since she couldn’t distinguish the two, she would just stop me whenever she wasn’t in the mood, even if I just wanted to be close. And that’s what worries me – I want you so much more than I ever wanted her – want to touch you all the time, your arm, leg, back, face it doesn’t matter where or when. All I can seem to think about is touching you.” Michele stroked Brandy’s cheek lovingly and moved to run her fingertips along Brandy’s arm. “Anyway, back to her. After many, many rejections I just decided I wouldn’t start anything. I’d always just wait until she started and I only went as far as she wanted. A touch, a kiss, whatever.”

“I guess I understand why you would be like that with her, though I can’t imagine anyone not wanting to be with you and feel your touch. But…” Brandy shivered a little with pleasure as Michele’s fingers continued caressing her arm.

“But what?”

“I’m not Sheila. I want you to touch me, to kiss me, to make love to me whenever you want.” Brandy wanted that more than anything she had ever wanted in her life.

“Be careful what you wish for….” Michele felt tears well up in her eyes. She was certain she would push Brandy away if she really did this, but she also knew from Brandy’s tone that they couldn’t stay like this.

“But I do.” Brandy squeezed Michele’s hand.

“You just don’t understand how much I want you. I see you and I want you, I think about you and I want you. I’ve had lots of cold showers lately.” Michele tried to make Brandy understand.

“How about we just try it and see what happens? We’ll just start with a couple of weeks and see.”

“Maybe just a day.”

“Two weeks.”

“One week.”

“Deal.” Brandy said and held out her free hand to shake.

Michele started to take it then hesitated, “When do you want to start?”

“How about now?”

Michele wasn’t sure this was a good idea. She figured after a day or so, Brandy would decide that the physical contact was too much; she just hoped the other woman would stay in her life and not leave. “Ok, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She clasped her hand around Brandy’s then pulled her forward for a long hard kiss. She used her body to push Brandy back into the cushions as she let go of some of her built up passion. She plunged her tongue into Brandy’s mouth, running it along her teeth, her lips, really taking time to explore. Her hands moved to run under Brandy’s shirt and she worked the material up as she explored her lover’s body. She pulled away slightly and whispered “Are you sure this is Ok, this is what you want?”

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted this,” Brandy whispered sincerely.

Michele stood, wanting to move them into the bedroom. As Brandy started to stand up, Michele bent down and scooped her lover in her arms, moving back the hallway.

“Hey, how’d you do that?” Brandy wondered as she snuggled into Michele’s chest.

“You’re not very heavy…” her thoughts were getting lost as Brandy began to nuzzle her neck “But you can’t do that because my whole body turns to jello. Besides, I’m seducing you.” She said the last as they entered Brandy’s bedroom. She thought about laying Brandy on the bed but decided to stand her up beside it instead.

Brandy reached down to the hem of her shirt, intending on taking it off. Michele’s hands stopped her “Wait. I want to do that, if it’s Ok? If you really want this, then can you trust me?”

“Oh, of course” Brandy replied as she let her hands drop to her sides.

Instead of taking off Brandy’s shirt, Michele stepped back and slowly removed her own; she allowed her lover to take in her semi-naked state. She kicked off her shoes and then moved to the button on her jeans, slowing undoing it then pushing the zipper down. She wiggled the material down her hips letting them drop to the floor. She was now clad in only her bra and panties. She stepped forward, pressing her body against Brandy’s, pulling her head down for a long seductive kiss. She moved to kiss and lick Brandy’s neck, feeling the heartbeat pounding just below the surface.

Michele stepped back once again, locking her gaze on Brandy. She undid the clasp on her bra but moved her right arm to cover her breasts as she let the material fall forwards, landing at her feet. She then turned around so that her back was to Brandy. She glanced over her shoulder, before slowly removing her panties. She stood and used one arm to cover her breasts and the other hand to cover her sex as she slowly turned back to face her lover.

Brandy’s mouth was dry, all the moisture in her body seemed to be flooding between her legs as she watched Michele’s strip tease. Her heartbeat was pounding, her eyes couldn’t seem to get enough of the woman in front of her. It took all the willpower she had not to grab Michele and throw her on the bed. But this was Michele – her Michele – the woman she loved, they had all the time in the world. As her lover turned Brandy wanted to see her, all of her, willing her to drop her hands, and then…

Michele let her hands fall to her sides so that Brandy could see her nude form. It was difficult for her to be proud of her body, but Brandy seemed to like it and the look in her eyes were definitely worth it. After about a minute, she decided she didn’t want to be the only one without clothes so she moved toward Brandy.

Brandy watched Michele’s approach but instead of reaching for her shirt, Michele bent to untie her shoes, slowly removing them one by one, then removing her socks. Brandy had no idea having your shoes taken off could be so sensual. Michele then stood before her, placing her hands on each of Brandy’s cheeks, caressing slightly before burying them in her hair and pulling her forward. She captured Brandy’s lips in a long hard kiss. Then she gently coaxed Brandy’s tongue out and captured it, sucking it into her mouth in the way that her lover seemed to enjoy so much, the moan that escaped Brandy’s lips was proof that she was enjoying the sensations once more.

Michele moved her hands to grasp Brandy’s shirt, slowly pushing the material up her body, reluctantly releasing her tongue as she pulled it over her head, then tossing it aside. Instead of her bra, Michele moved to Brandy’s button fly jeans. Slowly undoing each button as she placed light kisses on her lover’s neck and collarbone. As she pushed the material lower, she let her lips follow, placing kisses on her torso, then her thighs as she bent to help Brandy step out of the material. Michele turned and placed a kiss on Brandy’s mound through the material of her panties; Brandy’s hips thrust in response and Michele smiled before standing.

Brandy hadn’t meant to buck but Michele was driving her crazy. Her entire body seemed to be one large pleasure spot that sent waves of fluid to her center. She felt Michele’s hands on her shoulders as she was slowly turned so that her back was to her lover.

Michele unclasped Brandy’s bra from behind, then pushed her hands forward, running them along the sides of her lover’s breasts, releasing the material to the floor. She moved her hands down to caress Brandy’s ribs, her stomach, as she placed kisses along her shoulders, brushing her breasts against Brandy’s back. She slowly explored her lover’s skin.

Brandy’s entire body was flooded with desire. Her senses were being assaulted as Michele used her hands, lips, even her breasts to caress her body. She felt Michele’s hands move lower, to the waist band of her panties. Michele ran a finger just under the band, teasing before removing it. Michele moved her hand in front of Brandy’s mound, but didn’t touch. Brandy tried to push her hips forward slightly but Michele kept her hand out of reach and then moved them to her thighs. Michele caressed Brandy’s legs as she continued to place kisses on her back and then even her buttocks, through the material of her panties. Michele’s breasts, their hardened nipples, brushed the backs of Brandy’s legs.

Michele was kneeling behind her lover and finally clasped the waistband of her panties, pulling them slowly to the floor. She kissed the bare bottom in front of her before starting to stand, rubbing her breasts against the bottom she had just kissed as she continued to kiss her way up her lover’s back. She used her tongue to taste the skin. She placed a few kisses on her neck before slowly turning Brandy around.

As Michele’s gaze traveled up and down her body, Brandy felt her legs begin to shake. “I don’t think I can stand up any longer.”

Michele stepped close to pull Brandy’s body against her own, pressing together, nakedness against nakedness, she slowly lowered Brandy onto the bed. Michele moved to the side propping her head on her left hand as she used her right to stroke the beautiful body before her. Her eyes followed her hand around Brandy’s stomach, the tops of her thighs, back up to brush the undersides of her breasts. She circled her finger around Brandy’s hardened nipples, not quite touching, exploring this woman all over again as she had been too hesitant to do before.

Brandy’s breathing was uneven and a fine sheen of sweat covered her body as Michele continued to work her magic, touching her, teasing her. Finally Michele lowered her head and ran her tongue around her lover’s hardened nipple, still not touching it, letting her warm moist breath wash over it before moving to the next one, teasing it in the same manner. She moved to straddle her lovers hips, then brushed her breasts along Brandy’s torso, hardening her own nipples. She moved up to brush nipple against nipple. She new she was practically torturing Brandy, could feel her wetness even as she felt her own flowing from her body. It mixed with her lover’s where their centers met. She looked up into Brandy’s eyes, the woman she loved and placed a long kiss against her lips, pressing their bodies fully together as she pressed their lips together.

Brandy was afraid she would come just from kissing. Michele hadn’t even touched her throbbing center or her nipples but it didn’t matter. She was ready; she started to move her hips.

“Please, not yet.” Michele whispered.

A shudder ran through Brandy’s body and she stopped her movements. “I’ll try but, I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be able to control it,” she managed to squeeze out.

“I promise, it will be worth it.”

Michele shifted once more, moving between her lover’s thighs, sliding down slightly so that she could finally touch and taste her lover’s nipple. She flicked her tongue out to the hardened bud, before sucking it into her mouth. At this contact, Brandy thrust hard up into her, sending jolts of electricity through her body. She realized if she stayed where she was, they would both come in a matter of moments. She lifted herself up, not taking her attentions off Brandy’s breasts and moved from between her legs so that she was almost perpendicular to her lover, their bodies no longer touching. She used her mouth to continue to suckle and taste and lathe Brandy’s breasts, biting them lightly before soothing them again. Her hand made circles on Brandy’s stomach, running down her thigh but being sure not to get too close to her center.

Finally Brandy could take it no longer. “Please, baby, I need you.”

Michele moved back between Brandy’s legs taking her mouth off her breasts. She began kissing her stomach, circling her belly button with her tongue and then kissing the dark curls of her sex. She looked up at Brandy and whispered, letting her lips brush against her mound, “I know I’ve never done this to you but, I want to taste you. Is this Ok?”

Brandy wanted to scream ‘Yes! Though she was concerned she might drown her lover as somehow even more wetness spilled from her body. But she could no longer form words. She simply nodded.

Michele smiled and looked before her; she moved her hands to gently spread Brandy’s outer lips. She could easily see the engorged nub of her clit. She moved her tongue out, not wanting to touch it directly thinking it was probably incredibly sensitive at this point. Instead she touched below it, and tasted some of Brandy’s juices for the first time; it was the sweetest thing in the world. She circled her tongue around the nub, before moving lower, lapping up fluid along the way until she reached Brandy’s opening. She circled it with her tongue before pushing it ever so slightly inside; She moved it out, then back in again, ever so slightly further, continuing until more and more of her tongue was plunged into her lover’s body. After several hard deep thrusts of her tongue, catching and devouring the fluid that escaped, she moved back up. She pushed her tongue hard, full on Brandy’s clit and Brandy shoved her hips against Michele’s face. Michele quickly slipped two fingers inside Brandy and immediately felt her lover’s muscles start contracting with the first waves of her orgasm.

Michele felt her own body tremble and experienced her own small orgasm as she continued to ride the waves of her lover’s. As Brandy’s thrusting subsided, Michele took her clit into her mouth, gently sucking and kissing it. She used her tongue to run around it, alternately hard and then soft until she felt Brandy coming again. She moved down to catch some of the fluid in her mouth; her lover’s taste an aphrodisiac. Her own center was throbbing, aching for release but Michele couldn’t get enough of Brandy. She moved back to her lover’s nub and once again brought her to the edge and pushed her beyond. The more Brandy came, the more Michele throbbed. She quickly moved up and straddled Brandy’s thigh. Michele’s hand was still buried in her lover, her thumb moving, teasing and rubbing where her tongue had before. She captured Brandy’s lips in a searing kiss as she thrust her hips, riding her, even as her hand brought about another climax from Brandy. Feeling her lover’s contraction, Michele arched up, finally letting her own release flood through her body, soaking Brandy’s leg with her wetness until she collapsed on top of her. She lowly rolled to the side so she could support some of her own weight and removed her hand.

Brandy’s head was spinning as she came back down out of the clouds. “Oh… my… God.” She whispered in awe. She knew her girlfriend was full of passion but, “Oh… my …. God” she said again.

Suddenly Michele was a little nervous. “Um, I hope that’s a good thing” she whispered.

Brandy nodded yes and simply whispered again “Oh my god.”

“Have I permanently damaged your speech abilities?”

Brandy finally was able to giggle slightly. “Probably.”

Michele felt a little better. “I almost feel like I should apologize, but I’m definitely not sorry. You definitely have no idea what you got yourself into.”

“Why don’t you show me?” Brandy whispered.

“Are you sure you’re ready again?” but Michele was already moving to suckle a breast, her ache building at the words from her lover.

“Mmmmm” Brandy murmured. Brandy had been half teasing but as soon as Michele’s tongue started working magic on her breasts, she felt a familiar ache in her center. “If I wasn’t before, I definitely am now. But, I’ve never tasted you either and I want to taste you now.”

Michele shook her head slightly in the negative, talking around the nipple in her mouth. “Can’t. I’m too addicted to you, I’m going to taste you again and again and again...” She started to move her head lower, but Brandy scooted down. She tried again and Brandy scooted once more. “Hey, that’s not fair” she pouted.

“I guess we’ll have to compromise,” Brandy whispered

“Oohh, what a wonderful idea” Michele agreed and quickly spun around, throwing her leg over Brandy, placing her dripping center in front of Brandy’s face.

Brandy took in the neatly trimmed blonde mound before her and her mouth went completely dry, then flooded with saliva as she practically drooled in anticipation. She felt Michele’s tongue on her clit and she dove in, exploring her girlfriend’s most sensitive parts, while being explored.

They used their tongues, mouths and fingers to bring each other release two… three… four times before Michele could no longer hold herself up. She turned and the scooted up to the pillows, as they drifted off to sleep content in each other’s arms.

Michele opened her eyes and smiled as she remembered the night before. She looked at her lover, so beautiful.

“What are you smiling at?” Brandy murmured as she opened her eyes groggily.

“Mmm, the most beautiful woman in the world. And I love her, and somehow it seems that she might love me, too.”

“That’s not true – there’s no might to it – I definitely, completely, absolutely, without a doubt…”

Michele cut off her adjectives with a hard kiss then pulled back.

“…. love you,” Brandy finished with a smile.

Michele started to lean in to kiss her girlfriend but paused as she heard a pounding at the door. She looked at the clock, nine o’clock in the morning. “This feels like déjà vu. Who would be pounding on your door at nine o’clock on a Sunday morning?”

“Not sure. Somehow I suspect it really may be déjà vu when we open the door. Remember I told you I spoke to Cara?”

“Oh right. You think she’s here to get details then?”

Brandy gave her a look of ‘do you even need to ask that?’.

Michele giggled. “True. Maybe I could just give her some strawberries and whipped cream – that worked pretty fast last time.”

Brandy giggled at the memory. “Hmm, but I don’t think I have any whipped cream.”

“Too bad. You know, she won’t give up,” Michele said as more pounding was heard at the door.

Brandy moved to get up. “You’re right. Let’s make this quick.” She grabbed a pink silk robe and wrapped around herself, before going over to wrap a blue silk robe around Michele.

They walked to the door, arms around each other’s waist, being as close as they could.

Cara had seen Michele’s car in the driveway but she wanted to make sure everything was ok between her two friends. Lisa always said she was too nosy but she couldn’t help it when it came to the people she cared about. She saw the door opening and looked at the two women before her, looking extremely happy. Brandy had an eyebrow raised questioningly, but neither said anything. A smile started to form on Cara’s lips and it broke out into a full fledged grin as Michele turned to her lover and pulled her into a hard kiss. Cara turned and headed back to her car, already dialing Lisa’s number as she heard the door close.

Epilogue

Brandy stood at the sink, washing up dishes when she heard Michele enter the room. She didn’t turn and she felt her girlfriends arms slip around her waist pulling her into an embrace while placing a kiss on her neck. It only took one night to unleash Michele’s passion and it had never again been an issue – except of course for the occasional sleepless nights from lovemaking. “Mmmm” Brandy murmured as she relaxed into her lover’s arms.

“Are you almost finished?” Michele asked.

“Oh, it might take me another fifteen minutes or so,” Brandy teased.

“I think they can wait until later,” Michele ran her tongue along Brandy’s neck, then nuzzled the back of her ear.

“Our friends will be here soon,” Brandy reminded her.

“We have enough time…” Michele trailed off.

Brandy turned in her arms placing her own around Michele’s neck as she looked lovingly at her girlfriend.

“What?” Michele asked as Brandy continued looking at her.

“I was just thinking”

“About?”

“About how happy I am to have you in my life, in my home – our home.”

Michele took a deep breath and stepped back slightly “You don’t know how much that means to me, how much I love you. These past two years have been so wonderful. I love you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” She smiled, trying to hold her tears back as she reached in her pocket. She pulled out a small jewelry case and looked into the dark gaze she loved so much. She opened it to reveal the ring inside and whispered, “Will you be my wife?”

Tears came to Brandy’s eyes as she leaned in to place a hard kiss on her girlfriend before reaching into her own pocket and pulling out a similar case. She opened hers to reveal the ring inside saying, “If you’ll be mine”

Michele pulled Brandy in for a long, slow, exploratory kiss. They must have kissed millions of times but every one seemed new and special. She pulled back so she could place the ring on Brandy’s finger, then watched as Brandy slid hers on her finger. They leaned in and kissed again, more passionately as they’re hands started to roam. Just then, a familiar knocking came from the front door.

Brandy pulled her lips away, groaning as she rested her forehead against Michele’s “They’re early. How does she do that?”

“I think she has a secret power that sets off some kind of beacon for good news.”

As always the pounding continued so Michele and Brandy walked hand in hand to open the door.

Cara was standing there with Lisa as Michele and Brandy opened the door together. She looked at Michele, then Brandy. She looked down at Brandy’s hand, saw her ring then noticed Michele was wearing one, too. She squealed as she threw herself at her friends. “I’m so happy for you!”

Michele and Brandy caught their friend as she launched herself at them, pulling both girls into a bone-crushing hug.

Lisa laughed at her wife’s enthusiasm and moved to congratulate her friends.

“So,” Cara said after calming down a little “Do I get to be the best man or maid of honor?”

Michele and Brandy both laughed. “Whatever you want!”

And they lived happily ever after.

I know, cheesy end line but I had to use it ;)

Marcia

Post subject: Re: Meddlesome Friends - Part 3 - End
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:11 pm 
That was really amazing and so good. I loved it :heart . Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:47 pm 
Yes, I stand by my word, your writing blows me away.

Thank you for sharing this lovely fic with us! I love the ending. It was beautiful, and when Michele finally let go and released her inward sexual side, wow.

Quote:
I have another original fic somewhere, if there’s any interest, I’ll try to dig it up.

Well...I do have interest. I am looking forward to everything you write.

Thank you again.

~Holly~ :heart

"I was born 'normal'...life made me strange." - Marina

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:01 pm 
Sammi - Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Holly - I'll find my other fic, it was the first one I wrote so I'll do a little cleanup and then see about posting it.

Marcia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:20 pm 
Wonderful story, thanks for posting it!:)

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:33 am 
Good fic.:applause They were cute.

thanks for sharing.

Dee

The only abnormality is the incapacity to love - Anais Nin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:00 am 
That is a brilliant plot device - holding back you ardor in fear of harming your loved one. Fortunately for Michele, Brandy was having none of it. Poor girl, she'll be sore for weeks. But I doubt we'll hear her complain. You have a lot of talent, Marcia. Thank you so much for sharing with us on the Kitten. We hope to see many more efforts from you in the future.

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )