The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: US Big Brother
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:37 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ok, I noticed there wasn't a thread for the US version of Big Brother, and I realize that reality television doesn't really get much respect in general. I understand that a lot of that has to do with the fact that so much gets edited in these types of shows that they watch more like a soap opera than reality. Still, there is a lot to be learned from these kinds of shows, and the one person I learned the most from was on Big Brother 2 back in 2001. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out he was coming back to the small screen.

I am super-stoked because I just found out that Big Brother is an All-Stars version this year, and that my favorite player of all time, Dr. Will Kirby, will be on. He's like the Richard Hatch (the original winner of Survivor) of Big Brother. They both have huge egos and incredibly strategic, ingeniously creative, manipulative minds. And they are both able to think on their feet, and change game play at a moment's notice to advance their positions. Many called him the evil Dr. Will on Big Brother 2, and gave him no chance of winning. Everybody hated Richard Hatch, and many were shocked when he won. He has a big, sometimes annoying, conceited, self-centered personality with just enough humor to make him irresistible, and it is he that I emulate when situations feel overwhelming to me and I don't think that I can cope. I put on my Dr. Will mask, and head-butt my way through the situation. Let me just give you a taste of this mastermind during his final speech. Keep in mind, these are the last words he gets to say to convince his evicted houseguests to vote for him. Note how disgusted they all are, and yet they overwhelmingly vote for him 7 to 2.

Will's final speech