The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1079 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Movie Trivia Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:57 pm 
Jim Carey in, "Liar, Liar?"

If so... here's mine:

"Baby book. My baby book. Oh, look how squishy I was."

:grin Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the Precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!" ~ Gollum, "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:39 am 
A TV show but ok Its Holly Marie Combs as Piper on charmed

"They get him, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me and that can't happen. And you're acting like this is my fault? I didn't tell him my name, I didn't tell him where I was from. Shit, ten minutes ago you almost told me your name!"

Lifes a bowl of punch G'head and spike it-Nick Hexum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:51 am 
It is going to get really difficult if we start using quotes from tv shows as well, let's not please. Anyway, that last quote is from Resevoir Dogs and Steve Buscemi (I had to look up him up) says it.

"I knew I forgot to add theft, endangerment to self, and insanity to my list of things to do today."

Edited by: DrG at: 1/18/04 7:54 am

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:53 am 
Sorry guys. I realized, like an idiot for not really paying attention before, that this is called MOVIE trivia. Sorry for the confusion.

Oooh, Garfield, I recognize that quote, but for the life of me I can't remember what it's from. :smash Grrr...

Jen

ETA: Hee.. found it.

Lilo & Stitch. It's Pleakley that says it, correct?

"Put down your weapon! And the coffin!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the Precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!" ~ Gollum, "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 1/18/04 10:01 am

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:50 pm 
thats Matt Gerald as the SWAT Team leader in T3

"Hi Reckmond. Hell of a situatation we got here. Two on, two out, you guys trailing by one in the ninth. You got a chance to be a hero on national television. If ya don't blow it. By the way, I saw your wife at the PreLounge last night. Hell of a dancer, you must be proud. That guy she was with, I mean, I'm sure he was a close personal friend and all, but tell me, what was he doing wearin' her panties on his head?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:20 pm 
:rollin

I don't know that one, but it made me LMAO!

:lol

Hee... reminds me of a Jeff Foxworthy joke: "Look at the guy with the panties on his head! That is the same guy!"

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:13 pm 
Major League – Tom Berenger

"Wait 'til they get a load of me."

"Some men see things as they are and say,'why?' I dream things that never were and say, 'why not?'"

- Robert F. JFK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:20 pm 
Jack Nicholson as The Joker in Batman (1989), the only sort-of good movie of that series.

________

Dave C.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:18 pm 
Well since there's no quote with the last answer, I'll make this one real easy ;)

"I get nasty when I'm horny."

Firebird: One Browser To Rule Them All.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:20 pm 
I take it that would be Alyson Hannigan (Michelle Flaherty) from American Pie?

If this one is too hard let me know and I'll pick another one.

"Little pigs, little pigs we've come to nick the video."

~Lou

edited to add: Beaten at the last by Footman - Curse you Kropotkin! :p And that's from Punt and Dennis in case anyone was wondering. :blush

Edited by: Boomstick79 at: 1/19/04 5:24 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:19 pm 
Aly in AP2

"Ah what do we have here..new pledge....Mayflower material I hope..(huh)....its a boat..your ancestors obviously didn't come over on it...its ok its the 90's we'll take what we can get."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:37 pm 
That would be Spoon in Dog Soldiers

"You had me at hello."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:23 am 
I'm pretty sure that's Renee Zellweger as Dorothy Boyd in Jerry Maguire. If I'm right here goes another:

"Jesus, do the world a favour! Get yourself an office! With a desk! And a lamp!"

~Lou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:19 pm 
Whoopi Goldberg's character 'Terry' from the movie Jumpin' Jack Flash. I think that's right...here's a pretty easy one...

"I don't have to run away and live in the street. I can run away and I can go to the ocean, I can go to the country, I can go to the mountains. I could go to Israel, Africa, Afghanistan."

"The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed." -J. Krishnamurti

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:34 pm 
Ally Sheedy as the slightly odd girl Allison in The Breakfast Club.

"I don't like violence, Tom. I'm a businessman. Blood is a big expense. "

Alone I'll stand as they all dance. I've tangoed one too many times; the floor is just not for me. Forget me, girl. I'm still recovering from her. It hurts so. I'm sorry, girl. I'm in no shape to love. It's not you, it's her.
Can I sell this sunrise in return for a sunset?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:01 pm 
Sollozzo from The Godfather

"My kid brother looked like a tick about to pop."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Post subject: re: movie trivia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:28 am 
That would be from a Christmas Story - loved that film.

Here's an oldie:

"Oh for God sakes Pickering! Stop being dashed and do something!"

Post subject: Re: re: movie trivia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:02 pm 
Stifler baby! American Wedding.

"Whatever... just get me to a motel room, run me a very hot bath and be prepared to provide me with a lot of orgasms."

:lol NO, it's not Anya!

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"I still hear people say that I should not be talking about the rights of lesbian and gay people and I should stick to the issue of racial justice... But I hasten to remind them that Martin Luther King Jr. said, 'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.'" ~ Coretta Scott King

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 1/21/04 7:03 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:50 pm 
Well, that's from My Fair Lady, but I can't remember who said it. Is that good enough?

If so, here's mine:

"Maybe it's because she's a little busy ordering around her little conformist flock of sheep. SHEEP! You are all sheep. Baah!"

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"I still hear people say that I should not be talking about the rights of lesbian and gay people and I should stick to the issue of racial justice... But I hasten to remind them that Martin Luther King Jr. said, 'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.'" ~ Coretta Scott King

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:54 pm 
Cant Hardly Wait. My all time favorite. Sara Rue says it to Jennifer Love Hewitt...

"How about I give you a spoon so you can eat my ass."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:14 am 
Wrong Turn - Carly

"I once stood exposed to the Dragon's Breath so that a man could lie one night with a woman. It took me nine moons to recover. And all for this lunacy called, "love," this mad distemper that strikes down both beggar and king. Never again. Never."

skittles

The world isn't worse than it used to be... the news coverage we get is just a lot better..

.. ok, there's a lot more of it, but it's not necessarily better quality news..

Post subject: Re: movie trivia
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:55 am 
Nicol Williamson - Excalibur.

"I love watching your ass when you walk! Is that beautiful or what? Don't go near him, he's mine! "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:13 pm 
A Fish Called Wanda. Otto. Kevin Kline.

"For me the Internet is just yet another way of being rejected by women."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:12 pm 
Steve Zahn in You've Got Mail

"You're filthy. A disgrace to the uniform. Sergeant Fradericks, get me a razor and some water. This man is now going to demonstrate the proper procedure for shaving and bathing in the field."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 2:11 pm 
I was waiting for someone to say it because I dont remember who said it. But I do know its from Dirty Dozen (I believe).

"You look down, they know you're lying and up, they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side. And for God's sake, whatever you do, don't, under any circumstances... "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:43 pm 
Bad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven

"Shepards we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power have to send it forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So shall we flow a river forth to thy, and teeming of souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:26 pm 
Conner and Murphy MacManus in Boondock Saints.

Just name the movie it's from:

"You heard me. Take that book of Mormon and shove it so far up your righteous asses that you choke, you soul-soliciting pigfuckers. There."

Love sings us a song, but we fail to sing along

Wherever you go I will follow

HIM-"Please Don't Let It Go"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:52 pm 
That would be from Orgazmo.

"On August 29th, 1997, it's gonna feel pretty fucking real to you too. Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. Get it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:10 pm 
Uncle Ben in, "Spiderman," right?

"Does the word "duh" mean anything to you?"

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Piper: The only Halliwell that likes earthquakes.
Prue: I don't like them, but I don't go running naked through the house screaming, "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" either.
Phoebe: Okay, that is such an exaggeration. I was wearing slippers.

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 1/26/04 6:17 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:37 pm 
Sarah Conner (Linda Hamilton) in Terminator 2.

"All right you little freshman bitches, AIR RAID!!! ....That was pathetic. Let's try it again......Get up, get up, up,up, up, AIR RAID!!!!.....You love us.Smile.......Wipe that face off your head, bitch."

Love sings us a song, but we fail to sing along

Wherever you go I will follow

HIM-"Please Don't Let It Go"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1079 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next