The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Things That Suck
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:29 pm 
28. Com...plete

I just got seriously upset thinking about Tara Maclay... It's been over a decade and I'm still not okay.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:43 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
We have not been able to get the heat to turn on since last Saturday (It's always hit or miss and been getting worse). It is 59 in the house right now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:20 pm 
28. Com...plete

I am a very disorganized person; sometimes I think I'm getting better, then shit like this happens... I lost two of my mastery guidelines for class; I emailed one of my teachers (I have 4 for 1 course! which is a bit sucky in itself) asking if they were posted online somewhere, and she responded that I'd have to copy someone's. (It's completely my fault I lost it, but I can't imagine she didn't have a way to attach the files to an email quite easily, or post them online for anyone else that lost one throughout the session. So that made me a tad grumpy.) The library here doesn't have a copier, so I was thinking I'd have to copy by hand, but one of my other teachers very nicely gave me an extra copy of the one I needed most, and on a counter in the lab I found my other one-- just sitting there with my name on it where I'd left it the week before. Now two days later, I can't find the one my teacher gave me a new copy of. I *thought* I put it in my notebook with my other papers from lab, but it's not there or anywhere else in my bag. Which means I lost it again, which means I can't practice my skills. Which means I am a disorganized dummy who needs to get her shit together!

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:59 pm 
28. Com...plete

Putting a lot of effort into writing a story and then having *no one* respond to it, including two friends that specifically asked to read it. Sure I write for myself more than for anyone else, but I still really like feedback :(

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:39 pm 
28. Com...plete

1. Today I spent well over an hour today trying to get my laptop to print to a wireless printer in the library, because I had an assignment from a CD that could only be printed directly from my computer, not emailed. Eventually I had to take screen shots and email those to myself so I could print off one of the library computers to the regular printer, but I don't even know if my teacher will accept it this way... More importantly, it was a *10 minute* assignment, that took 80 minutes and absurd levels of frustration to print!

2. I am down to the last 6 fanfics I can find for my current obsession. I don't know how I'll cope once I run out...

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:08 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
I came home early from work today so my wife and I could spend some 'time' together. As soon as I pulled in the driveway, she called and asked me to pick up our daughter...who got done early at school. *sighs*

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:38 pm 
9. Gay Now

How my ass waited until the last minute to book my flight and paid the damn price for it too. Smh. I'm usually better than that, but didn't have the cheese until now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
Feeling as if you've done something wrong when a friend won't talk to you

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Being sick and on so much medication that you're flat on your ass for the better part of 48 hours. Stupid high dosages of medication. 1000 mg of Tessalon that "may cause drowsiness".

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:03 am 
9. Gay Now

-

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

Last edited by Pavlov'sBell on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh, man, Monday's suck.

And not being able to respond to EasierSaid until it's Thursday again. That sucks, too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:54 pm 
28. Com...plete

Having to come up with a title for a story before you can post it. Except for a few finishing touches and filling in one scene (if I can ever learn to write a decent sex scene...*sigh*) I have the first 5 chapters written, and the first is completely ready to go. I want to post it, but I have no f-ing clue what to call the thing. Naming is hard and unfun!

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:57 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Not wanting to finish a game because you know it's the last in the series and the story line is over. :(

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:27 pm 
9. Gay Now

Your depression deciding to block any creative flow you had going earlier in the day.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:19 pm 
28. Com...plete

Writing sex scenes. It is ridiculously difficult! Even just writing kissing is (I am discovering) something I'm horrible at. With as many years as I've been reading fanfic you'd think I'd have some idea how to write two women making love, but no. I'm still as crap at it as I was when I was 16 and had never even kissed a girl.

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:06 am 
9. Gay Now

I have no luggage! Dude, looooong day of flying yesterday only to land at my destination and guess what my luggage didn`t arrive with me. I have nothing!!! LOL. Well, I always wondered what it would be like to live like a hobo and now I`ll get to experience it. Good thing I don`t smell....yet! :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:18 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
OT: Pruning 8000 roses - that is 8000 sucks!!!

Last edited by Paint the Sky on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:44 am 
2. Floating Rose

My fiancee has surgery on the 11th... thinking about it is making me sick and it makes me sick to think about how many surgeries she's had in her life and how many more to come.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 pm 
28. Com...plete

A guy I'm sort of friends with might have a crush on me; I've tried to hint at the whole gay thing, because it seems awkward to just drop it into conversation, but I'm not sure he's getting it. And I don't know whether he actually likes me--which would suck-- or I just think he does and am worrying for nothing, which would also kind of suck. (I also don't even entirely know if I want to be friends with him, so his awkward compliments are *super* awkward cause he's nice but also annoying. Why can't it be the people I really enjoy that want to spent time with me?)

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:39 am 
28. Com...plete

Spring Break is over tomorrow. It's been a great week, but I don't feel ready. (To be fair I probably wouldn't even if I had another week, but I'm still bummed my free time is over.)

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:01 pm 
28. Com...plete

Group projects make me feel like I'm back in fucking high school. My partner is in his 40s, I should not have to bug him over and over to send me his information, then tell him a couple things he needs to fix, then wind up having to make the changes myself. Ugggg. Working with people who don't have their shit together sucks.

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:40 am 
9. Gay Now

Ugh, writers block :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:10 pm 
28. Com...plete

I'm at the end of a story I've been writing for nearly 3 months, and I've completely lost momentum. I *love* this story and I've had so much fun writing it, but now I'm at the I've only got two chapters to go and I'm stuck. I've got most of the final chapter done, but inspiration has evaporated and I can't seem to get anywhere with the next to last chapter. Sucks to finally be so close and not feel able to take the last few steps to reach the end.

~Jas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
CrazyTaraWitch wrote:
I'm at the end of a story I've been writing for nearly 3 months, and I've completely lost momentum. I *love* this story and I've had so much fun writing it, but now I'm at the I've only got two chapters to go and I'm stuck. I've got most of the final chapter done, but inspiration has evaporated and I can't seem to get anywhere with the next to last chapter. Sucks to finally be so close and not feel able to take the last few steps to reach the end.

Need some one to brainstorm/bounce off of?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:33 pm 
28. Com...plete

drlloyd11 wrote:
CrazyTaraWitch wrote:

Need some one to brainstorm/bounce off of?

Thanks for the offer! I actually got through the chapter in the end; I wasn't happy with it, but I got one nice review so I guess it wasn't too bad :)

OT: Actors missing/skipping/ forgetting rehearsals :gnome We're only able to have the whole cast once a week, and today one of my actors forgot. We've been working on this play nearly two months and have only had 1 full-cast rehearsal! Now we've only got two weeks left and I'm starting to worry.

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:02 pm 
9. Gay Now

Writers Block. This thing has been making my life a living hell since Monday. I don't need the stress of this atop all my school work. It's like, I know where the scene needs to go, I know how to get there, I sometimes even know the dialogue, but when I get to the document or I open the notebook, I end up just staring at a blank page.

I wish someone would tell me how I could just write again like I normally do :( I need to write

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:39 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
The same fight I've had with my wife over and over and over.

Something new hit me though. Her upset/blaming me/calling me selfish for wanting/needing to get some exercise is just her way of blaming her own inactivity on someone else. As long as she can say that there isn't time for both of us to walk or whatever and that I care more, she can shirk her responsibility.

I've been up most of the night and on the verge of crying and the fact is that I can't get over the very real feeling that her lack of support for my getting any exercise, her being an asshole when I do is basically her lack of caring whether I live or die. That she does not care if I die of cancer or heart disease.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 pm 
28. Com...plete

I love my sisters, but sometimes... it sucks. It will never not suck being the stepsister. Talking with my littler sister and having her refer to "my sisters" will never not hurt.

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:34 pm 
28. Com...plete

Two hours ago I left for the bookstore; before I went I asked my sister if she'd be up for hanging out tonight, since I've barely seen her in the week I've been home (admittedly I've been gone nearly half that time, but there's still been a lot of time I've been here while she's not been working), and she agreed; came back half an hour ago, and she now has plans to meet her boyfriend in two hours--and since she takes an hour and a half to get ready, and I'll be in bed when she gets back, I now don't get to see her. I know all we were going to do was watch telly, but I was looking forward to it; tonight's one of the last times I have free this trip, and I really wanted to spend time with her, but more than that I want her to want to spend time with me.
It feels like none of my family gives a damn about seeing me while I'm home. I know everyone has a lot going on, and a lot of stress, but it really sucks to feel unwanted and unloved with my own family.

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:33 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
My girlfriend is a physician and her schedule is crazy this week. Monday night she had a meeting, yesterday night she had a reference meeting, tonight she is on call and tomorrow night she has CPR education. So the only time I see her this week is one hour every night when she comes home for dinner. I will be so happy when it's finally friday. Sometimes dating a doctor really sucks...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next