The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:31 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
My dream last night was really weird, emotional but serene.

My best friend in high school died when she was 19 because of a stroke. I was secretly in love with her for 3 years, but I never told her. In my dream we were all back in high school, but at our current ages. My primary school teacher was suddenly a teacher there and told us that my dead friend wasn't dead, but was in a coma. She was awake after zo many years and was returning to our school. Really weird.

Anyway I told her that I missed her, that I loved her and that I was very glad she was back. She looked at me and walked away. After I couple of hours she returned and said to me that she needed some time to think about what I said. I just nodded and said that I meant it. And then she looked at me, gave me a kiss on my cheek and said: "I know. It's okay." And then she was gone and I woke up.

And now I feel kind of vague since I woke up this morning..

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:02 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Last night a found an old external back up drive and hooked it up. It had a bunch of pics dating back to 2005 and beyond, so I spent several hours sifting through them.

Sooooo then, I dreamt that my 'almost teenage' daughter was a toddler again and I woke up all sad and melancholy. I totally get why people have kids that are 10-15 years younger than their first kids. I really, really miss that baby!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:30 pm 
28. Com...plete

I only remember a tiny bit, from the very end of the dream, but some friends I group up with and I were trying to run away from something, and there was an island involved, and sometimes one of my friend had a fiance that was theoretically with us but I don't think I ever actually saw him, and right before I woke up we were all changing our names so we could continue on the run, and I think maybe by that point my friend and her fiance (in reality she has never had a fiance, nor do I think she has any intention of getting married in the near future) were married, so we were trying to figure out if they should share a last name. I know there was a lot to it, it was the most elaborate dream I've had in ages, but sadly that's all I remember.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
I dreamed about houses about a vacation where it ended and I was too late packing up, recurring dream . . . building houses in caves, fixing up run-down houses, dreaming of other houses . . . working on meaning.

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
My brain was set to 'random' mode last night.

So first off I was in Grey's Anatomy universe and I was there, not sure exactly what for, but I came in on crutches (which makes brain-sense at least because I'm on crutches now) but Willow and Tara were definitely there. They were young still so I don't think they were doctors (students maybe) and I didn't interact with them, but I did watch them be flirty and giggly. I don't remember much else other than McDreamy had to get a hearing aid and turned it off any time Meredith approached him.

Then it suddenly switched and I was with Kingsley (the youtube guy) and for some reason we were in the house that used to be my grandfather's doctor's offices (it's a big house). So we were all talking, then we were going downstairs and Kingsley suddenly learnt about the cancellation of the TV show iCarly by seeing the show's 'corpse' (i don't know how that even works, it was a dream) lying on the stairs. He ran down and cradled it and started to cry and then he exploded from grief (this is starting to sound one of those facebook 'likes' where people die before their significant other has a chance to tell them they love them '5ever')...(also I clearly need to stop going on twitter because that's the only reason I know who Kingsley is/what iCarly is and that is was cancelled)

Then we're at the double funeral (Kingsley/iCarly) and we're all sitting at tables and I get talking to this girl, who turns out to be Hazel Wassername from 30 Rock (the new, um, 'quirky', page). Somehow we decide we're going to audition for a new webseries, and we go to this lot where it's happening.

So we go, and Amber Benson and Adam Busch are running the series and it turns out it's a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy, but focusing on dentistry (that would be a really awful show). Hazel and I are automatically casted (of course) and for everyone else they're only looking for people with 'Grey's' experience. Then Felicia Day shows up and everyone gets all excited, Amber and Adam and three other producer-type people all join hands and start to skip towards her. And I remember all I was thinking was 'but she doesn't have Grey's experience'.

Then we're in a meeting room and I got fired for having an overbite.

Then I woke up but it was still early so I went back to sleep and I was on a pier somewhere and getting an ice-cream and got mad because it cost 21 bucks, and I was on the crutches again and when I tried to take it, spilled it everywhere.

Then I woke up again and stayed up because dreaming was more exhausting than the rest sleep was providing.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
My dream was very very weird. There were some guys, three of them I think, and they kidnapped and molested some random people. So I found out and I called the police, but before they got to the scène one of the guys treatened me with a gun. But in some way I got a hold of the gun and I shot him. Twice. The other man was arrested and the tirth one got away, but I new who he was. It was Willem Dafoe, because I saw him do it with my own eyes. Well, the police didn't believe that, but they found him wounded somewhere in that hospital and they took great care of him.

So I was just walking through the hospital when suddenly he was behind me. So I turned around and I said: "If you kill me now, all eyes are on you, because I told them." And then he looked at me and said: "Oh, well, it's good that you're saying this because I really was about to do that." And then we parted ways and I woke up.

But the strangest part was that the whole shooting thing was very realistic. I felt the gun in my hands and it was heavy, I couldn't control it well. And when I was firing the gun it kinda folded back.... really wierd!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 pm 

Two dreams:

First, earlier this week I dreamt I accidentally got my wife pregnant. I have no idea how, whether it was magical or biological or what, but the baby was mine. The funny part was, when we told our friends they were more concerned that my wife was over 45, than "how" it happened. *sighs* If only it actually were possible.

Second, this morning I dreamt I was researching and designing a custom shopping bag for my studio. I must have gone through a hundred bags, designs and printing companies. It was thrilling: NOT. I really hate dreaming about work, especially on my days off.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:33 pm 

Last night I dreamt about giant nasty black spiders. I don't remember much except that one jumped up in the air and I turned and ran away only to have it land in my lap anyway. I literally sat straight up in bed while simultaneously thrusting my had out across my lap to shoo the spider away. I scared the shit out of my wife. So much so, that she got up, turned the light on and checked the bed to make sure I was just dreaming, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:48 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 3
Weird, but also not bad dreams last night. I was on my way to ComicCon with Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. It was dark and rainy and we got turned around ended up at this random hole in the wall that turned out to be this really cool secret party. We conned our way in and then Sheldon turned into my real life friends. Nobody was there for a while but eventually it was crazy. Then on the way home my friend drove me with his brother in the passenger seat. In real life he actually is just an awful driver and I've gotten into to accidents with him behind the wheel. So i was freaking out in the car and he kept hitting other cars and not stopping and his brother was just like "you're a bad driver." Then I got home and watched the Daily Show where Jon Stewart was interviewing Amber Benson and Adam Busch only they were both naked for some reason. And it wasn't erotic, they just were. Then that ended I went to take a shower where I fell asleep standing for two and a half hours. I woke up and it took me like five minutes separate the dream from what actually happened. Okay Freuds and Freudettes, what the hell is wrong with my brain?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm 

Quote:
Then I got home and watched the Daily Show where Jon Stewart was interviewing Amber Benson and Adam Busch only they were both naked for some reason. And it wasn't erotic, they just were.
:lmao :rofl :lmao :rofl :lmao :rofl :lmao :rofl :bigwave :big wave That. Was. Awesome.

I don't know what to tell you except...don't eat mexican food after 8:00pm!!! :p At least, that's what my Willow would tell you. :grin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm 

I had kind of an anxiety dream. I dreamt my daughter's orchestra director wanted me to conduct the honor orchestra concert. I was stressing because I was never in orchestra, I was in band and had never conducted anything, but I figured I could just wing it. Except all I had with me was a magic wand and I was in my pajama's. Because I usually carry around a Harry Potter style wand when wearing my pj's. Whatever...anyhow, the pj's were dirty and I was dirty and sweaty. So, I got tired of waiting for my turn and ran home to take a quick shower and change...into clean pajama's! Why the hell didn't I just get dressed? :wtf I was rifling through the closet looking for different colored pj's at some point and it was my grandmother's closet from like 1978 that I guess is somehow burned into my brain. Anyway, someone was with me and they were like, "Hurry up! It's your turn and now you're late!" I just kept thinking, "Fuck, I waited around there for like two hours and suddenly I'm late?" Then I woke up with a headache. I wonder why?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 pm 
28. Com...plete

I had a dream I was getting fired. I know there was a reason, but I don't remember it. I tried to convince them that I had settled in well and worked well with the lead teacher, but it didn't help. It was surprisingly linear and realistic, and also quite boring.

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:47 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I dreamed that I lived in a huge house in the suburbs with like six other people...and I got eaten alive by zombies. This is like the third dream I've had in a year where I've died. Violently. I don't dream very often.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
I was at University again, Justin Timberlake was my room mate and we had a shared room and a curtain separating us and he kept on trying to hit on me and he thought he was being all slick and I was just like ugh lol. So random.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
OK. IRL - I'm calling this running coach at 8:00 this morning to sort of see which training program is best for me.

In the dream: I was at like the podcast thing that he does and hanging out in the hall with a bunch of other people and a friend came by and it's her birthday today (really) so I was excited to see her. Then I went to do my interview with one of the coach's minions or whatever. The other, not main coaches. So the first thing is she asks me to stand and turn and shit and then starts by saying that she can tell me one thing first and it will make my husband happy. So I calmly tell her that I don't have a husband, I have a wife. So she shrugs and says whatever. So I say no not whatever, if you have a problem I'd like to know because I can't work with you if you have an issue with this. So she's totally rude about do I want coaching or not so I fired her and went looking for the main coach. But I was mad. So mad. I kept saying over and over "I will not be coached by you. I will not be spoken to you like this by you." Oh yeah, and she said that maybe I should keep my mind more open because things can change. That set me off. Like what can change? My being gay? My having a wife and kids? I was fucking livid.

I really dislike dreams where I get so mad because I wake up with a headache from clenching my teeth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I dreamed that Chiara and I went to go visit Shelby & her family. No idea why but we were going for the weekend or something. When we got there Chris was taking out the garbage. And the house was like very strange. Like you could enter the first part that included a totally teeny kitchen without a key and then the bedrooms basically were inside the real house.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

I dreamed my sister and I were in a play, but we kept falling from the rafters because something was wrong with the pulls. By the 3rd time it happened I picked up my sister and carried her off stage midway the show, telling the producers to shove it where the sun don't shine and that 3 times is NOT just bad luck anymore, then I brought her to a doctor and went back to the theater with the intention to finish the play by myself, despite the danger...

But I woke up before I got on stage :crazy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:06 pm 

JustSkipIt wrote:
I dreamed that Chiara and I went to go visit Shelby & her family. No idea why but we were going for the weekend or something. When we got there Chris was taking out the garbage. And the house was like very strange. Like you could enter the first part that included a totally teeny kitchen without a key and then the bedrooms basically were inside the real house.
DEB! Have you been on Google earth looking at pictures of my house? How did you know? LOL Once I dreamt that my house was underground and had a giant cupcake on top, so you're not too far off. BTW...you guys are welcome anytime...as long as you help Chris take out the trash:)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:11 am 

Here's a little backstory before tell you my dream...my wife and I sleep on a waterbed. Always have. I've been sleeping on one since I was 17 and when I met my wife, she had one as well. I remember thinking, 'Geez, we're made for each other." Anyway, we still sleep on one. Well, last night we go to get in bed and it's soaked. It somehow sprung a leak. So we're both exhausted, bitchy, I'd already taken my allergy meds, and now we have to drain this fucking bed before the room floods. Chaos ensues, blah blah...it wasn't pretty. Now on the the wacky dream...

I dreamt my wife was cheating on me with some super hot, super cute, super young (20 something) girl. She was a neighbor and came over to swim in our pool. I could never 'prove' they were actually doing anything, but I was so suspicious. My wife just blew me off and said things like, "So what if I am? Big deal, everyone does it at some point." Which made me even madder. I remember finding little bits of "evidence," but can't remember what it was. There was also something about an outdoor shower head in a really pretty granite wall by the pool that you were suppose to rinse off with and had a motion detector. So every time I found evidence and walked by the shower, it turned on and washed the evidence away.

Cut to our bedroom and a burst waterbed mattress. It was pouring out everywhere and I was like, "This never would have happened if you hadn't messed around with so and so." My wife shrugged it off, "He killed her, it's not my fault." Apparently, the girls was married and when her husband found out he stabbed her in our bed and popped the mattress. It was a :wtf moment. So I left and went to watch my stepfather play guitar in a '70 band at a biker bar. Only it was a gay biker bar full of bears (not the real ones) and no one was wearing shirt. Just a bunch of hairy chested guys. Again: :wtf I got bored and started wandering around and found my way to the gift shop. Except nothing was new, it was all used stuff, because every bear-biker bar has one, right? I fond a white motorcycle with Scooby Doo and '70's flower stickers on it that I just HAD to have. It cost $350 and came in two pieces that snapped together like legos. I started to ride it ut had to stop because I had to pee really badly. Then I woke up because I had to pee, badly.

I really CAN'T wait to get off these allergy meds. because these vivid dreams are making me crazy, loo.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I dreamed that I was starting to date a guy at my office. Nevermind that he is married and I am both a lesbian and married. The big issue wa that another Co worker (this one fictional but resembling that nerd actor Jonah something) was all jealous and started harassing me and I had to file a complaint.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamt Willow and Tara were playing The Newlywed Game

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
Laragh wrote:
I dreamt Willow and Tara were playing The Newlywed Game

Wow..that would be a funny story...
It would be a story I would love to write if I had even the slightest talent for humor.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

The only thing I remember is someone saying the line: "If it was legitimate peanut butter, it could have forced itself to keep the jar closed."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:00 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I saved a baby. That's all I remember.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:16 pm 

Laragh wrote:
The only thing I remember is someone saying the line: "If it was legitimate peanut butter, it could have forced itself to keep the jar closed."
:lmao :rofl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:35 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I dreamed that my mother and I were on vacation (note: my mother will have been dead 9 years tomorrow evening/Wednesday morning). We had extra time so we went to the blood center so I could donate platelets. The woman upstairs wouldn't even check my iron because she kept telling me I was an alien and wasn't eligible. I'm guessing she was insane but why was she working at the blood center? We went downstairs to tell the other folks and they were sort of like, "yeah... she does that sometimes."

then IRL - Chiara kicked me in the face and woke me up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:11 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamt that one of Obama's daughters came out and he legalised same-sex marriage.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 am 
3. Flaming O

I dreamed I was on a ferris wheel with roller coaster type seats, but the seats started failing, turning upside down and the restraints popped open with people falling out, but the operators just let the ride go round and round and round so I weaved my arms into the restraints best I could to hang on in case they popped open and turned me upside down :-S

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 pm 
28. Com...plete

I dreamt that I wad staying at my girlfriend's dad's house for a night (in reality her parents are married, and IVe also never met them), but for some reason my dad was with me (wtf??), and seemed to be bffs with my girl's dad. I think thwrw was a spare room or something, but my dad got to sleep in it cause he was the favourite. I had to sleep on the couch cause my girl didn't have bunk beds (which is true, but in the dream I somehow expected her to, and expected her dad to be okay with sharing a room as long as we were on bunkbeds-- cause obviously we couldn't climb between the bunks...)

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamt that George W was my grandfather and George Bush was my great-grandfather :wtf

I also liked to dress them up as women but any time I tried to post the pictures on twitter, I got secret service messages telling me to stop.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next