The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Had a bizarre dream and dreamed I was trying to explain and describe the dream to someone I had dreamed about - but the person in both dreams doesn't exist.

Weird upon weird.

Ariel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 pm 
3. Flaming O

I had an insane dream!

I was at a concert and the support act fancied me so she got be backstage and got all naughty on me, then I met the main act but I left halfway to trade me for my friends because I didn't wanna hog our idol all for myself, even if I wasn't allowed back in if I let them go in... Then I went back to the arena and the support act was on stage but still flirting with me... And then I woke up X-D

And I didn't even have a crush on the support act when I went to sleep last night X-D (and neither do I know anything about her sexual orientation) way crazy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:07 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
I dream a lot about houses . . sometimes making do with little more than a shack. Other times enraptured with a fixer-upper, almost always much worse than what I have. Not sure what it means, if anything.

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
I dreamt I was living in New Jersey again and was flying back there from Sydney...I was at the airport and my phone screened cracked for no apparent reason...then there was a problem with the ferry but that apparently worked out because then I was suddenly arguing with verizon about whether they were going to replace my screen.

At some stage I remember getting irate with the sales rep and thinking 'it's okay, you're going wake up and it will all have been a dream.'

Utterly random.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I couldn't stay up for the debate because it would have ended right when I needed to get up, but I did have a dream about it.

It had been turned into a musical and the candidates were dancing with microphones, then there was a half-time show when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler did an Obama Endorsement with an 'Ode to Ovaries'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:30 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
OMG LARAGH!!! That was great! :lmao :rofl

BTW...you didn't miss much. The tweets were the best part Oh and Amber live tweeted through the entire debate & some chick called her an idiot. The nerve!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:09 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I had two memorable dreams. In the first Rachel thought we should move into an apartment to save money but when we got there it was like a singles "date a millionaire" thing and she was wanting to still look and the two managers (basically pimps) wanted me to go get lunch somewhere - like El Paso (8 hours away). Dude. I was freaking mad and grossed out.

Second dream totally unrelated. I dreamed I ate this huge jelly donut. It was awesome. Really full of jelly like all the way through.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamt that Romney had a ray gun that he could zap democrats with to turn them republican. Me and a friend were going around making fun of it, pretending to be zapped and saying things like 'Oh, now I don't care about my vagina any more' and 'Oh, now I don't care about my rights as a human being'.

But then we actually did get zapped and Romney won. This election is really stressing me out and I'm not even American.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 pm 

Last night I dreamt I was a member of the Walton's family, but it was playing out like an episode of the show. Actually, it was supposedly the "lost" episode (which doesn't exist) of Grandpa's death. In real life, Will Greer died just after S6, they wrote it into the show and the first episode of S7 dealt with his death. So, the dream basically filled in the blanks of how he died. As a child, I remember being really upset. Anyway, I was sitting at their long picnic type table with Grandma, Grandpa, Erin and Jason when Grandpa had a heart attack and fell over. Erin, being a nurse, was quick to respond and I helped her. Then it got kind of humorous, Erin told Jason to go get the old mule to take him down the mountain to the hospital and I was like, "That's stupid." Then pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and called 911, lol. A totally modern fire rescue truck showed up within minutes, they rushed him to the hospital and he lived. I was acting all smug and said something like, "If you'd done that the first time, he would have lived." Then John-Boy showed up and said, "That wasn't supposed to happen. You screwed everything up." Then I woke up.

*sighs* See what happens when you are 10 years old and don't get proper closure!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Dreamed about losing my passport in London and now being able to fly back home... Woke up and frantically searched for my passport for almost an hour...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:51 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Had two dreams last night the first one before I woke up was I was in this big old house and there was loads of fog around the house sort of floating into the hallway and all the rooms the house was dark and there were candles and I was walking around trying to find Lilly my cat and she was not letting me pick her up then one of my sisters was there and was telling me we had to get out the house before dark, it got dark and the place was haunted and the ghosts of these kids were there and they were smiling eerily at me and the weather was demented and then we met my mum in the car and we had to leave all our belongings behind and get in the car. The second dream I had was I had a dream that my gf was here and she met my mum. Then I woke up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:09 pm 
28. Com...plete

Last night I mentioned to my girl that even though it would be stupid with me moving there in a few weeks, I kind of wished I was visiting her for Thanksgiving since I have a few days off. So I dreamt just that, but fucked up.

For some reason my mum (who doesn't even live here) and brother came along, my mum driving which apparently only takes a couple of hours in dreamland though I believe it's actually something like a 20 hour drive. Anyway, we were somehow staying in a house next door to my girl's, I suppose we rented it for a couple days, but my girl's parents had no idea I was around and she wanted to keep it that way. I kept sneaking around outside her place hoping for a few seconds with her. I don't think she even met my mum, cause we never got more than a minute together. Somehow my mum didn't seem to realize that we were sneaking around though. When it got almost time for us to leave, I got scared that I wouldn't get to see my girl to say goodbye cause I didn't know where she was. Then somehow I saw a window into her at the doctor's, with her mum and dad there too, and she had a rash over her face which I remember identifying as chicken pox though it didn't actually look like it, and I remember thinking, "Well she did have a sore throat yesterday," which she really did but I'm not sure that's a sign of chicken pox. She managed to get home from the doctor's just as we were packing up my mum's truck, and we kissed goodbye before I left.

In the dream none of the sneaking and not having time together seemed to bother me, but I woke really upset.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I was up reading fics all night and I totally had a naughty dream about Tara.. :whip

Now I feel all guilty. Like I betrayed Willow.... :ashamed

I even snuck into the bathroom at work so I could log in on my phone and say this cuz I had to get it off my chest.

Ha! How ridiculous is that??? I'm way obsessed. :laugh :laugh :laugh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm 

sandbarDragon- I think we ALL share your guilt!! :blush :-p :glasses

My dream was a couple nights ago, I don't remember anything from last night. Anyway, I dreamt I lost a friend's baby. Yep, I took her trick or treating because this friend is a health nut and I wanted the kid to experience life a little. I let her eat a bunch of candy and she was all dirty and sticky so I put her in a tub with a couple other kids. Then I just left. Not only did I leave the bathroom, but I left the house and drove across town to go to a party! :wtf Oh, I also lived in Nevada again near my cousin. So, the kids were in a tub in Henderson and I was partying on the strip, lol. Then it got confusing, something about riding 4-wheelers at Mt. Charleston and horses in the desert. Of course any dream with my cousin ends up with me desperately trying to keep him from committing suicide. Ugh, it's been over 10yrs and I'm still having the same fucking dreams about him. Anyway, I realized I left the baby an hour away and freaked out. I was torn between going back for the baby or finding my cousin. I went back for the baby and she wasn't there...I was too late. Hmmm, no symbolism there. Needless to say, I was thrilled to finally wake up.

Just for the record... I have never misplaced a child or left a baby unattended...not even my own. Although there are some days..............

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:49 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

One of my weirdest dreams ever last night.

For some reason, it had been decided that the fate of same-sex marriage would lie on the results of an figure-skating competition. Me and my friend were on the 'for' team and for, why I have no idea, Shel and Deb were on the 'against' team. You two were like Olympic-level good at figure skating and I couldn't even stand on the ice without falling. Me and my friend were freaking out that gay marriage was never going to be legalised because you two were so good, so we decided to cheat. We like sabotaged the blades on your skates or something...the dream ended with gay marriage being declared law in all of the world.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Laragh - That's totally awesome! I've been skating once when I was 12. My ankles hurt so bad I cried until I made it back to the little gate thingy, sat down, took off the skates and I'd say the fate of gay marriage would be in good feet.

I dreamed that I went to store after store and couldn't find the round Black & Decker steamer because they don't make it any more.

IRL - I need to find a round B&D steamer for my SIL for her birthday but I don't know if they make the round one any more. I know. My dream is so cryptic.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:18 am 

Quote:
Shel and Deb were on the 'against' team. You two were like Olympic-level good
Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :lol :)) :haha :lmao :rofl :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

OMG Laragh...thanks for the laugh. That totally made my day! If you had any idea how uncoordinated I am on ice skates and roller blades...the only way I can stop is to just fall over. Seriously, it's bad. So, you guys pulled a 'Tonya Harding' on Deb and I? Was there knee cracking involved? lol

I have to admit, I've dreamt about you and Deb as well. I can't remember the one about you, but this post made me remember the one with Deb. It was ridiculous.

The Deb Dream: Jordan was graduating from the 8th grade and my family and Deb's family was coming to the ceremony. It was at the Jr High, but the room was too small for everyone. So, Chris and Rachel went in while Deb and I stayed with the kids in the lobby. It was like a doctor's office lobby with uncomfortable chairs. Deb was sitting across the room to my right, was tired and kept nodding off. My nephew was sitting right next to me on my left and eating mashed potatoes out of a pot with a wooden spoon. He was goofing around and flicked the spoon, causing the potatoes to fly everywhere. Walls, ceiling, etc. He and I both started laughing, but Deb rolled her eyes and gave us both a disapproving look; like, "my kids would never do something like that in public." I told my nephew that he now had to clean it up, not to mention that he was the only one tall enough to reach the ceiling anyway. When he got up, I turned to Deb and said something like, "You have to teach them to clean up their messes or they'll never learn. You can't do everything for them and you have to learn to pick your battles. It's okay to laugh and not the end of the world." I think I woke up after that.

I have no idea why Deb was playing the role of judgmental parent in my mind...sorry Deb!! :p

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 am 

After the shooting in CT yesterday and being so incredibly depressed, I'm not surprised I had a dream like this...

I dreamt we were living back home in Miami and took a weekend trip down to the Keys. It was beautiful as always, the sun was warm on my face and the water clear and sparkly; a beautiful and perfect day. I was on a pier fishing with my daughter while my wife sat in a chair reading a book. *Okay, that was more reality than dream...she hates fishing, lol.*

Anyway, I suddenly caught sight of some dolphins breaking the surface of the water and heading in the direction of the bay on the other side of the pier. I pointed them out to my daughter and we ran to the other side to get a better look. There was about half dozen of them, including an adorable baby dolphin, swimming happily in a pod. They crossed over a net line supported by buoys and into a shark ridden area. We were worried, but knew they could take care of themselves. Throughout the time we'd been on the pier, there had been numerous people parasailing and hang gliding over the bay and landing on the end of the pier. I heard a ruffling noise, like the wind whipping a sail and looked up to see an errant parasailer that missed the pier and was heading into bad side the bay. People started shouting and running to try and help, but the pier seemed to get taller and further up from the water. My daughter was scared, but I told her not to worry because the dolphins would protect him.

As soon as he hit the water, several large black tip sharks began to circle. They began to move closer and bump his legs. Then just as one was about to take a bite, out of nowhere came a dolphin and rammed the shark in the stomach, knocking it backwards. Someone standing next to me said, "They can only keep him safe for so long, there's always more sharks than dolphins." As more sharks continued their assault, more dolphins showed up to try and protect him until there were several different species working together and fighting side by side. They managed to keep the sharks away until he could be pulled to safety. Everyone was happy and cheered when the guy was saved. Then, not five minutes later, someone walked up holding a dead baby killer whale upside down by the tale and boasting about his catch. I was so angry and I started screaming at him, "Why did you do that?! It was a baby!" He replied that it was just "another fish in the sea," and walked away.

*sighs* We can't protect all of them all the time, save one and lose another, but we have to try harder and work together to do it. Unfortunately, there are just not enough dolphins and far too many sharks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hmmm, i have had really really weird dreams, 2 nights ago i dreamt that i, 8 other friends and my brother, went in a kind of raft when a storm begins and separate us, and i ended up in a group with my bro and other 3 friends in a jade lake with crimsom stones and sand at the shores, (the others in a swamp...for some reason, i could see what happens to the others without been there and they were chased by unseen things there, and like a mad shaman, just 2 survived) and a friend was hungry and tramsform himself in a duck to fish (i dont know why...), but a tentacle grab him and the other 2 guys and ate them, i scaped with my bro but in the shore a huge white lion that naping wake up, because my bro stumble whit a dessert cart (i still dont know why it was there...but the desserts looked really nice...) and chased us trough the shore, then a desert and finally my grandmothers house, there we found our other 2 friends and went to the enclosed balcony by the river and grab coffe branches?? (in spanish is just cafetal...) and fight the lion until it fell by the river, but when we looked down the lion seemed unharmed and down there was the rest of the pack...they roar we screamed and i woke up sudenly and kick madly scaring my doggie who usually sleeps between my calf and knee...

(sorry for the orthography...im working on it xP...)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Its not actually what/who I had a dream about but last night due to lack of room in the house I had to share a bed with my sister Lisa and I apparently was talking to her in my sleep and I said something like I wanted to go top Rod stewarts concert because I was sick of smarmy michael buble and that I loved rod stewart and thought I had a chance with him because his wife is blonde too lol Lisa was laughing like hell when she told me!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 pm 
28. Com...plete

A few nights ago I had a dream about going to Costco.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
It's already a few nights ago, but I had a dream about myself going back into time to tell Leonardo DiCaprio that he was never going to win an Oscar.

So...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamt I was getting photos developed, but they just kept coming out and eventually drowned me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:47 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

The first thought I had this morning was 'wow, that was a fucking weird dream'.

All I remember of it now though is; Shel was having a party and was getting stressed out because Diana Ross was on the guest list, at some stage everyone was singing the 'Aint Nobody Got Time For That' remix, my mailman interrupted a classroom I was in to deliver a package of panda slippers and then everyone got into a huge debate about The Kids Are All Right (it was discussed on my facebook yesterday so I know why that was in there, but the rest, you'd have to ask my subconscious!)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 pm 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :banana YES!! :banana FIRST I INVADE DEB'S DREAMS AND NOW YOURS!!!! :sleep All part of my master plan...waa ha ha! :p

Um...Diana Ross?? :wtf You need to X her out and replace with Amber or Aly.

Oh and just remember..."Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE9HMlyD ... Qg&index=1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I dreamed that 4 of my team members and I won the lottery. Our shares were all different because I guess we all got different payouts but mine was about $18.5 million.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Oh man.

If anyone remembers The Amanda Show from Nickelodeon in the late nineties/early 2000's, that's what my dream was based around. I haven't seen this show in years, but I did love it as a kid.

Basically there was a recurring sketch about an Amanda obsessive-creepy-super-fan named Penelope Taynt who has a website called 'amandaplease.com' and tries various ridiculous plots to try and meet Amanda.

In the dream, I was Penelope Taynt...and had a website called 'amberplease.com'.

I made a joke once like two years ago that I felt like the Penelope Taynt of the Amber Benson fandom sometimes that I totally forgot about until I woke up this morning. I can't decide if the dream was weird or fun. I guess it can be both.

We have the same glasses.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 pm 

Laragh- I looked it up, no one owns the website...you should totally buy it.

I dreamt a friend of mine was giving me advice about 'dry' shampoo. She told me I should only wash my hair every other day and in between to use dry shampoo. I told her my sister uses it sometimes and maybe I'll pick some up the next time I'm at the store. She then said not to waste my money on it, that she had a homemade version that worked just as well. She said all I had to do was pick up a canister of sweetened cherry flavored Kool-Aid and just work the powder into my hair. :wtf She said it'll help me keep the color longer and it smells 'fruity delicious.' THEN she handed me a bottle of ketchup and said to use it instead of the expensive frizz control I've been using. Again I say, W.T.F.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
I strangely dreamed about recieving emails. Can't explain why really :hmm

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:36 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I dreamt I was pregnant (and happy about it, I think) but I kept taking pregnancy tests to confirm, like I was afraid I'd become unpregnant by walking to the store.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next