The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: relationships
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
i don't know if there is something for relationships already so im gonna start one.

there are good and there are bad ones

for me i mostly get bad ones

i just got out of a bad relationship with a girl i tried to break up with a lot, but she always guilted me into staying saying she needed me and loved me. i stayed. people say i am to nice. i cared a lot for her. but there was a girl i was in love with for 3 years that was still popping in and out of the picture. the girl i was with wound up leaving me for another girl so the girl i have been in love with told me she wanted me and everything so i did. now tonight the girl that has claimed to be in love with me for 3 years tells me after a week of dating there is someone else she liked or likes. she said she is confused. but she has me and she is happy than i asked if she wanted to be with someone else and she said no just....i love you night. and that's all ive heard from her.

so now that you know about my pretty messed up relationship, my question is are you in a good or bad one? or if your not in one what are the ones you have been in like? and also i guess i was kinda hoping someone could help me out on what i should do... cause im at a loss

Ash :peace

Post subject: Re: relationships
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:30 am 
3. Flaming O

ahh yeah relationships.. Right now im single and have been for a while. But my past relationship was well a joke really. I was with someone who loved to party non stop and loved drugs a whole lot more than me, but i was so blinded by her, that i just ignored it until i couldn't anymore. I didn't like who i was becoming when i was with her, and i was sick of being messed about so i ended it, and that was ooo a long while ago.

Post subject: Re: relationships
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 am 
9. Gay Now

The last girl I "dated" if you could even call it that...it's complicated. I'll quote something from one of Tyler Perry's plays so you have a better understanding:

Sonny: Now, I know (insert name) wasn't the best girl...
Madea: She was the worst. Absolute worst. You couldn't have got worse if you had prayed and said "God, send me worse. Bless me with worse, O Father."

Lol...I always thought that piece was funny. Well anyways this girl was just horrible to me. The problem was she knew she had it like that with me so she got away with a lot of stuff. I tried to be patient with her only cos I knew she was jaded. Sometimes the problem being with someone that has been done dirty several times before is that when something good comes along they don't know how to take care of it. Without getting into more detail I will say this. When your with someone who upsets you, makes you mad and disappoints you all of the time chances are it won't stop. You see I was always getting upset and hurt by this woman. It got to a point where I couldn't get upset at her anymore because this is who she was. Instead I would get mad at myself for allowing this woman to make me feel the way she did. So I eventually severed all ties with her.