The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The What I Really Meant To Say Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: something along the lines of "I think you're wrong."

What I really meant to say: "I don't think it will ever happen, but if I'm wrong and you're right... you know me and you know what my choice will be. Please don't think less of me for it if the time ever comes. Please be my friend and try to support me. If the chance ever comes again, please try to believe like you once did. For me, and for the sake of the past."

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

What I said: 'Have fun.'

What I really mean to say: 'I hope you're both bored and uncomfortable, the sex is lackluster, and you keep thinking how you would rather just be home with me instead.'

I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear 'round the world.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIRMTS: If you could really be okay with living in a house where someone you cared about was getting abused, you must be a damn callous person and I don't see that you deserve much respect.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:17 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

What i said: Nothing

What I really mean to say: Shut the fuck up, you keep making fun of me and criticizing me but guess what? i'm happy being myself, i don't want to change to feet society or whetever. I will be much more happy if you just stop being a idiot and try to be nice for one freak minute!

'I only want to keep on dreaming'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
What I said: nothing (mouth hanging open)

What I Really meant to say: What? What? What did you just say? What's your problem? Why would he need a sedative and how did you get to be such an evil little fucking brat that you would say something like that? You're a fucking Boy Scout and fucking Christian and you suggested that a 6 year old needs a sedative? On fucking Christmas?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:00 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
What I said: Happy New Year!

What I really meant to say: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: It's probably too last minute to have dinner tomorrow...

WIRMTS: I've barely seen my sister since I came back, and I'd really like to come over tomorrow to see her.

~Jas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:37 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: He's not my brother, we just share sisters.

WIRMS: My family's super complicated and I don't go around explaining because a: it's no one else's business, and b: if I explained it you'd say my sisters were my stepsisters and that's not who they are to me. H isn't my brother, and though I wish he were still part of my crazy post-nuclear family he isn't. He's an adorable little boy and I like that I get to see him and sometimes I try to find our sisters in his face, but he's not my family, he's not my brother, and I'd appreciate it not being made a big deal of that we're sort of almost related.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

what I said: if you can.

what I meant to say: well I did laundry and cleaned the kitchen again and made dinner and cleaned up from dinner and brushed the kids teeth somaybe you could pput one child to bed while I take the other.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:28 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: I'll think about it.

WIRMS: I know all the logic says I should stay here, and I do want to help, but I don't want to live with my grandfather. You've been so great letting me stay here and I hate to not repay that, but this is not what I want. Sharing a house with my grandfather and having my brother and his girlfriend, who I've never met, out in the garage, all of us sharing a kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms, is not what I want for my life. I've had a shitty year and I don't want this pressure. If you pressure me I'll do it because that's who I am, but I really want to be able to live my life as I choose. Can you please just let me?

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
What I said: I'll take care of you while you drink.

WIRMTS: I'm not drinking WITH you because I'm afraid I might...speak some truth and lose a really good friend. So I'll settle on staying stone cold sober a few nights a week.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

What I said: I'm totally fine, I'm sure it's no big deal.

WIRMTS:
I am currently in the fetal position, bawling, scared shitless.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: Of course, I understand. I'll talk to you in a couple days.
WIRMS: I know you're all stressed with the recovery process and I get that you both need a break for a night, but it sucks that you forgot me. I know it wasn't a definite plan, but the implication was that if the doctor's appointment was early enough we'd have dinner and you made other plans and didn't let me know and that's lame.

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 pm 
9. Gay Now

What I said: I know officer I should wear my seat belt.

What I really meant to say: Look man spare me the lecture. This isn't my first citation for not wearing my seat belt and it won't be my last. Not even a near fatal accident has inspired me to wear the damn thing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm 
3. Flaming O

What I said: *pause* Yeah, I bet. *laugh*

WIMTS: I feel really bad that I didn't get your joke. I have no idea how to talk to you. I don't think I'll ever get around to telling you how pretty you are.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
What I said: "Oh wow, congratulations."

WITMTS: "Are you out of your fucking mind!! You have 3 kids and he has 5, you've long distance (electronic) dating for less than 3 months and you're getting married in 6 weeks?!?!?!?! Snap the fuck out of it!!"

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: It was nice meeting.

What I Really Meant to Say: If you weren't more than a decade older than me, my parents' friend, a smoker, so far out of my league it's ridiculous, and probably straight, and if I actually had the confidence to hit on anyone, I would totally be coming onto you right now because you're amazing and gorgeous and awesome and hilarious and sweet, and meeting you was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
What I Said: "Sure, I'll stay with you."

WIRMTS: "You're 38 years old. Are you really not capable of staying in your mother's house, without her, for two nights? The two dogs, one of whom bites anyone he doesn't know the moment he sees them, as well as the fact that it's a gated community isn't enough security for you? How about those two dead-bolts I know your momma has on her door? What the fuck do you expect me to do if there's a break-in? Thanks for thinking of me though, when you thought of someone who'd you'd like there when these supposed murderers scale the gate, break down the door, get past the vicious dog and come in to kill us."

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:47 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

What I said: Anyone would be absolutely lucky to have you.

What I really meant to say: I would be absolutely lucky if I could have you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:31 am 
4. Extra Flamey

What I said: Oh really? interesting

What I really meant to say: I DON'T CARE, you fired me, remember? I guess we find out why :)

'I only want to keep on dreaming'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm 
3. Flaming O

Sorry it's a bit of a rant. It didn't originally intend to be, but I just have a lot of feelings (insert weepy Santana gif here).

What I said: Have fun.

What I meant to say: I wish you would tell me when you're going to not be here. I tell my friends I'm not going to hang out certain nights, just so that we can have quality nights like last night when we cooked marshmallows over the grill while we were also grilling steak at ten o'clock at night. Next year, those are going to be the memories (you and) I (are) am going to hold onto the most, because I'm not going to say it, but I'm going to miss you. I've spent Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday mornings, and every other weekend with you for the past nine years, and all my life before that with you. You drive me up the wall when you do things like not telling me you're not going to be around certain days, or openly bashing the LGBTQ community, or nosing through my stuff without telling me first, but I do love you. A lot. And I want to make these memories with you, because there's nothing quite like skipping school to go mini-golfing and cooking an entire bag of jumbo-sized marshmallows over the grill while making dinner, and I want more memories like that. A lot more. Especially now that I'm old enough to start appreciating them. So please tell me when you're not going to be here, because if you know ahead of time you're not going to be here, I would like to be out doing things with the kids I've grown up with since pre-school, because I only have a limited amount of time left with them. But I'd give all that time up to have more days and nights like yesterday. And just in case I didn't say it enough, I love you Mom.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 am 
28. Com...plete

What my best friend said: I want to make friends, but I always keep myself at a distance. It's not conscious but I guess since my friendship with K___ went kablooey, I just figure... friendships go kablooey.

What I said: I guess that makes sense.

What I really meant to say: What the hell about our friendship that's lasted over 10 years? What about your friendships with E and L and M that have lasted just as long? What about your friendships with G the last 6 or 7 years and Ki the last 4 or 5? Do none of us mean anything? Do *I* not mean anything? You're my best friend. I read practically every word you ever wrote and told you it was all wonderful; I was one of only 3 people you told when you created your psuedonym, cause you said I knew you writing well enough to tell it was you; I spent hours and hours back in 6th grade meticulously editing "Nicole," your 100+ page novel, and have proudly called it one of my favourite books all these years and told you over and over that you should keep writing. I was in love with you for 3 years. I was the one you and K would call when you were having playful arguments and needed a mediator, and the one you and K would hang out with after she'd been staying with you a couple days and you needed a little contact with someone else; E played these roles too sometimes, but I was the one who never complained, who was happy to be with yall even if it was still very much B & K's world. You were the only person who ever invited me to eat lunch with them in 8th grade. You helped me study for every geography quiz Freshman year. You were pissed when I switched schools, cause you said you'd miss me, and were the only one to seem glad when I switched back. You held me as bawled my eyes out, even though I wouldn't tell you why, the night I realized you'd never love me. When I told you that I needed some time away from our friendship because I was in love with you and it was too painful be so close to but not close enough, you nearly cried telling me how much you'd miss me if we didn't talk or hang out anymore, and you convinced me that any amount of pain was worth it as long as I had you in my life. Your freshman year of college, when you felt so alone cause everyone but you and me had moved away for school and you hadn't made any friends and (though we didn't know what it was yet) your bipolar was kicking in, I was the one who came over every single time you called and hung out for as long as you needed me, even if it meant getting home well after midnight on a work night. I was the first one you told when you started cutting yourself, and I like to think I was at least a little help in getting you to stop. I was the first one you told you were in love with K, and the main one you talked to as your friendship with her fell apart. I helped convince you to seek therapy, and supported your decision not to take meds. II talked to you when you needed it, and you talked to me when I needed it. We baked a complete failure of a buttermilk pie together and made the most disgusting peppermint eggnog known to man. You tried to teach me how to cook a dozen times before giving up, and now when "we" cook you won't let me in the kitchen. Back before you moved to Montana, when you thought about moving to San Antonio I thought of going too because I couldn't stand the thought of not seeing you all the time; I even thought briefly of moving to Montana, because you are my person. You're the girl I've played hundreds of card games with, with whom I've worked on numerous puzzles (and even finished a couple), the girl I spent hours and hours and hours writing a bucket list with (even though you made fun of many of the things I put of my list, but I made fun of somethings on your list as well, cause that's what we do), the girl whose life I helped map out one night when we were both half asleep, the girl who got me addicted to Firefly and Castle, the girl whose parents never liked me but always welcomed me into their home because they knew I was a good friend, the girl who used to randomly play with my hair when she needed to fidget, the girl who calls me up (from several states away) and asks if I want to go grocery shopping with her and proceeds to talk to me as she picks out food, and the girl who every time we watch a movie lays half ontop of me. You are my best friend. You mean as much to me as anyone in the universe, but I'm still not K so I guess I still don't count. The fact that I have been there for you for nearly 11 years doesn't say a damn thing about friendship. The fact I think you're one of the most amazing people I've ever known and would be lost without you doesn't mean jack shit. I'm not the one you used to horse around with or write stories with, I'm not the one you were in love with, I'm not the one who abandoned you, so I don't matter.
I am not going anywhere, not ever, and our friendship has never gone kablooey and never will. I thought that meant something to you, cause it sure as hell does to me.

~Jas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:05 am 

What I said to the first person: "Ok, well please make sure you don't let it happen again. Please call them back and reschedule the session."

What I said to the second person: "Ok, please go back and rename all the files correctly...last name first."

What I wanted to say to both: "Pay fucking attention to the shit that I have told you guys numerous times AND put in writing. Follow the fucking directions and pay fucking attention! Why the hell is it so hard to read what is right in front of your face. This is why people get pissed at us because it makes us look like idiots! This is SIMPLE STUFF! Not brain surgery...L-I-S-T-E-N AND R-E-A-D."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: Thank you. I think so.

WIRMTS: It means a lot to me that you think so. Thanks for being my sister and supporting me always. I feel like I've fucked up a lot lately, but I hope I can deserve your faith and make you proud someday. On my good days I believe that I'm working towards what I'm mean to do; I need someone who believes that on my bad days too. Thank you for being that someone, and believing not only that I *can* do this but that I'll be great at it. It means more to mean than I could ever tell you. I know we don't share blood, but in every way that matters to me you really are my big sister and I am so very grateful to have you in my life.

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

What I said: "Yes. I didn't realize that until it was too late."

WIRMTS: "It's not helpful to me when you tell me that I should have done it differently when I ask you for help. I already know that I should have done it differently and I DID ask you for input ahead of time and you gave 1/2 an answer than then went back to either reading your book or playing Wii while I cooked and cleaned (your fucking mess) the kitchen."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 am 
4. Extra Flamey

What I said: I watched a video of my favorite middle school teacher riding a mechanical bull. I think I should go back to sleep and try this day again, lol.

WIRMTS: THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 1
WIS: No it's alright, I understand... I'm sure I couldn't make it even if I tried anyway, so no worries.

WIRMTS: OK, that is twice that you guys make plan together to go to Spain and talk about it to me last minute like I was supposed to know. I could have made it, I would have wanted to go. Sucks.

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 am 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: Nothing.
What I Really Meant to Say: I understand that to you he's my stepnephew, but he's not to me. He's my family, I am his aunt, his mother is my sister, end of story. I'm already insecure enough thinking that he'll like his other aunts better than me (cause who wouldn't prefer my sisters?), without you throwing that "step" word around. I know you're my mom and he's not your grandkid and that means to you he's not my nephew, but I have 3 parents, 3 sisters, 1 brother, 2 brother-in-laws, and 1 nephew. My family's not just you and my dad and my brother, and it hasn't been for a long time. I know you're trying but... I really need you to respect that, even if you don't really understand. Your opinion has always meant a lot to me, and you are the only person that his called that little boy my stepnephew, though plenty of other people know we share no blood. You're the only one, and you're pretty much the one who matters most. So please, just get over ti already. Accept that they are my family.

What I Said: I remember it differently.
WIRMTS: You really think I would've been upset about it all these years if I'd *turned down* an invitation?? You didn't invite me. You even apologized to me for it once. I'm trying to get over it, I've been trying to get over it for a long time, but you denying it now just pisses me off.

What I Said: Yeah no problem, brunch is fine. I hope you get some rest and I'll see you later.
WIRMTS: This sucks. I was really really looking forward to our hike. I haven't been hiking since September, and I haven't been hiking with you since well before that. You told me you'd busy yesterday and couldn't hang out, then when you called last night you were watching TV, but it didn't really bother me cause I knew we were hanging this morning. Now you say you got almost no sleep but nothing wrong, which makes me think that you just stayed up too late cause you didn't care that we had plans first thing. And that sucks. Maybe I'm being a little needy wanting to see you twice in one week, but you're hardly ever in town, and the hike was your idea anyway. Now I feel like you're blowing me off, and I wish if you didn't want to hang out you'd just say so. I think you owe me that after nearly 11 years.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm 

The Backstory: My next door neighbor M and her husband J are out of town with their 5 oldest kids. M's Mom & Dad (who live in Utah) are in town, staying at the house and taking care of the 3 youngest. They had to go to San Antonio for a few days and asked us to babysit the dog while they were gone.

WIS: Oh, I'm sorry, but I have no idea and I hope you find it.

WIRMTS: I can't fucking believe that you are accusing us of stealing something out of M's house!! Especially after we went out of our way to take care of the dog! FUCK YOU! :angry :angry :angry We've had the key to the house for the past 9 years and if we wanted to take something WE WOULD HAVE DONE IT A LONG TIME AGO! And it wouldn't have been your blind husbands recorder thingy...I don't even know what the hell you're talking about! I also loved how you tried to cover your accusations by saying that you thought maybe my daughter picked it up thinking it was a toy when you already knew that she is out of town. Besides, my kid knows better than to 'borrow' things without permission, she's not 2. Oh and I totally resent the fact that you came straight to the lesbians...even though you know that both neighbors on the other side also have keys. Did you go to their houses and accuse them as well? I doubt it, because I know how you feel about us; about how your entire religion feels about us. Well, just because I sleep with a woman doesn't make me a criminal you fucking asshole!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Backstory: We live in Pa, he lives in Ohio, but is verrrrry distantly 'related' by marriage to my gf, so he is in Pa occasionally. We visited Ohio with some friends, went to the zoo etc. He lives around 45 min away from where we were and knew we were gonna be there.

WIS: I'm just a bit tired; I said that earlier, remember?

WIRMTS: Do you think I'm fucking stupid babe?? No way IN HELL is it a coincidence that only 2 days of our lives that we have ever been in Columbus, does the guy who has repeatedly disrespected our relationship and has made it clear that he wants to do you, show up - not only in the same huge shopping complex, but the same damn Olive Garden!! So ya, I am fucked off and no I dont want a bite of the fucking raviolis! :happy

Could stay awhile

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next