The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The What I Really Meant To Say Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
WIS: It's okay, but in the future I really need you to please pay closer attention when I give you directions and if you are unsure, please ask me.

WIRMTS: PAY FUCKING ATTENTION when I give you specific instructions. It's not God damn brain surgery! I told you DO. NOT. PRINT. ANYTHING. until I say it's okay. What part don't you fucking understand? "Oh, I thought you were done." REALLY? SERIOUSLY? You're sitting RIGHT NEXT to the big ass LOUD printer. Did you hear it print? No, because I WASN'T DONE! Thanks, by the way, for printing over THE LAST THREE CD LABELS that I had. Now I have to drop fucking everything and go get labels because I told this customer I'd have her disks ready within the hour. THANKS A FUCKING LOT FOR PAYING ATTENTION AND DOING WHAT I ASK OF YOU! I mean, I know it's tough work and all, so I really appreciate you're attention to detail. You wonder what puts me in a pissy mood...YOU! You and the continuous stupid fucking mistakes you make on a daily basis. Pull your head OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: Okay. Good luck.

WIRMtS: Good luck with your life. I wish I could be part of it. I miss you all the time. I do wish you luck and want you to be happy, but I wish you missed me too. Telling me you need to focus makes me feel like all I ever did was get in the way. And that sucks, because I really loved you. I believe that I was a good part of your life for a long time before things fell apart, and it sucks to feel like you've forgotten that. I will always remember you well and keep you in my hearts. I wish you felt the same about me.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am 
3. Flaming O

WIS: Have a great night!

WIRMTS: Please invite me over to stay the night again...I really want to cuddle with you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:14 pm 

WIS: Sir, please allow me the opportunity to answer your question without interruption.

WIRMTS: If you shut the fuck up for 2 seconds and let me get a word in edgewise, instead of constantly talking over me, you would't be having this issue. In fact, if you read the fucking instructions I emailed to you in the first place, instead of calling here 4x to whine and complain like a little bitch, you'd be done already. So, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. before I hang up on you and disable your account.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 pm 
9. Gay Now

WIS: In the end it's your life and you'll do what you think is best.

WIRMTS: Girl, I'm to the point where I'm starting not to give a damn. You're a ball of negative energy and I don't surround my life with that shit. Your life isn't complicated, your situation is. Why? Cos you're a dumbass! You got offended when I said to think about your kids. Your kids should be enough to motivate you to better the situation for them and yourself. There's a saying in spanish which I'll translate. A dog who eats shit will always like shit even after you rip it's mouth off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:35 am 
28. Com...plete

WIS: I got into college, and even though it's stupid you were the person I wanted to tell.

WIRMtS: I still want to share things with you, all the time, and it still feels so incredibly wrong to me that I can't. I don't care so much anymore about the relationship. I don't care so much about all our plans for our wedding and our kids and our life. I care that in the last 3 months (and 2 days, but who's counting?) there have been literally hundreds of things that I've wanted to share with you and only you. Things that only you --only we-- would understand. Who else feels the power of Natalie Merchant? Who else would appreciate the beauty of using Leave Your Sleep as a nap CD? Who else would understand why I can't watch anything with Romana or look at pictures of Lalla? Who else shares all my feels about Grey's Anatomy? Who else loves Curious Wine and would understand why it hurts to not have a copy? Who else would squee over my building a SnowTARDIS, or having flurries in April? Who else would love meeting a cat named Persephone? Who else could understand why I complain about Percy all the time but chose to get her fixed instead of replacing her? Who else could share my joy in discovering new cheeses? I care that there are still things I can't watch or do or think about, because I can't share them with you; I care that I can't stand to watch Once Upon a Time because I would want too badly to talk to you about Regina's ongoing redemption, and I can't listen to Tigerlily or Ophelia cause half the songs remind me of you and us, and I haven't read Tana French's newest book because you were meant to lend it to me and I'd want to talk to you about it. I got in to college and you're the one I want to share it with, like I want to share a thousand other things. Because you really were my best friend. And I can almost understand why you gave up on us as a couple, but I don't know if I will ever be able to understand why you've shut off any possibility of being friends. Because I *know* there are things you could share with me too. Maybe it's not the big things like getting in to college-- you do have your parents and your siblings for the big stuff, and maybe you've even made a friend or two. But I can't believe you've found anyone else that understands as much as I did, that can understand your excitement over getting to take a lab or share your fascination with something medical; that can jump on board with crazy plans of places to visit, mountains to climb, and actors to stalk; that reads the same mysteries and loves the same shows and will look at every single picture of Lalla Ward you find and agree that she's entirely too beautiful to be allowed; that wants to hear about the Richard Dawkins books your're reading and reads articles about atheism and shares your drive for a secular humanist society. The way we connected... the interests and passions we shared... it was something special. Maybe the relationship did fall apart beyond repair, and maybe I wasn't understanding enough, and maybe we were in too different of places, and maybe all our plans and dreams and promises weren't enough to hold onto. But we had something beyond the romantic stuff. Underneath it all we had an amazing friendship, and I've shared more interests and beliefs with you than with anyone else I've ever known. There were ways that we... fit, ways that in my opinion run deeper than whether or not you're romantically involved. And it fucking sucks that you gave up on that, gave up on me, so completely, because I do believe there was a friendship left that could have been salvaged. Even though you've given up on it, and given up on me, I haven't, and I don't think I will ever give up on you.
I wish that you would read the messages I send. There've only been two, and they don't come anywhere close to saying 1/10 of what I want to or 1/100 of what I feel, but I wish you'd read them all the same. I've written you so many other times that I haven't sent. I've thought of you every day. I just wish you still cared, even a little. Enough to at least read what I write, on those rare occasions I'm desperate enough to reach out. I wish I mattered. There are moments when... I wonder if I possibly could have mattered to you the way I thought I did, if you even could have been the deeply caring and kind person I believed you to be, if you can have cut me out of your life so easily and have lost all regard so completely and so instantly. But then I remember our moments together, on your birthday and on New Year's, and I know that somewhere inside you there is that person I saw. I know that woman I loved is still inside you, somewhere, and I wish she'd still love me, even if not like she used to.

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:56 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
What I said (via email to my tutor) Hi, Alyson, would it be possible to have an extension on my assignment until the 28th May. I appreciate you already gave the class an extra week, and its the end of term but due to work commitments and personal issues I haven't found the time to work on my assignment. I hope you will grant the extension, thank you, A.........

What I meant: Hi, Alyson, This assignment sucks and I'm really bored with it so haven't even attempted to do any work on it until 2 days before submitting, so I'm scamming an extra week from you cos its a bank holiday weekend and I reckon I can bash out something on monday when i'm off work that will get me the minimum pass mark.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:23 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: I apologize for bothering you. You didn't respond to my last message so I wasn't sure if you read it. But don't worry, I won't contact you again.

WIRMtS: I sent you one fucking letter, don't make it sound like I'm constantly harassing you. I thought you had ignored my message in April and would probably do the same if I sent another but that maybe you would actually read a letter; I had given you chances to ask me to leave you alone before and you didn't, instead you continued to act like I didn't exist, and I just wanted some fucking response. I wanted you to tell me whether you wanted me in your life, or never wanted to have contact with me, or might someday want to know me but not now, and all you can do is send me a bitchy message saying not to send mail and to message you online if I really want to say something? I'm seriously supposed to contact you over facebook where you ignore me? And you choose being a bitch over just fucking *telling me* you don't want to hear from me and aren't interested in being friends? I realize you never asked for me to pour my heart out to you, but you also never once asked me to not contact you, even after I wrote in a message for you to please tell me if you wanted me to leave you alone, so where the hell do you get off acting like I did some horrible thing? In all the months since we broke up, and the weeks of fighting that led up to it, I still always thought well of you, but not today. Today you did not act like the woman I loved, and for all I know she's gone. The one thing I do know is I'm fucking done trying; if you're going to act like a bitch, I guess I'm finally getting the message you've been too cowardly to say. So you can have your precious damn empty mailbox. You won't hear from me again.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:25 pm 
28. Com...plete

What my boss said: Boys are overrated anyway.

What I said: True.
What I really meant to say: Especially when you're a lesbian.

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 10
Valediction edition!

What I said:
What I really meant t say: Love always,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
What I said: I still care about you and it's hard to have a distance between us sometimes. So that's why I hug you or give you a kiss on the forehead. But it's not that I want you back or anything.

What I wanted to say: I want you back, and I miss our kisses. I cherish the nights you sleep here and you curl up against me. I still want to start a family with you and growing old with you. I still have hope, and maybe it's false hope. But you never now what the universe brings and I still believe we belong together. I need your touch so that's why I hug you, give you kisses and reach out. You're telling me that you don't find it annoying and you like it, and it was just something that you noticed. And that if you didn't want it you would tell me. So, I won't stop unless you want me to.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
What I said: "Oops, sorry."
What I meant to say: "I really don't know what your bloody problem with me is but if you keep being a stupid asshole to me I WILL be an asshole back. You pushed me too far and now I could give less of a crap about "accidentally" hitting you during gym because you do it to me, assface. More like karma."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:23 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: [Long, detailed explanation of why my "mistakes" aren't mistakes] Thanks for reading!

What I meant: It's fanfiction, it doesn't have to 100% stick to cannon. Especially since I *specifically made a note* stating I was altering timelines. If you're going to tell someone the "mistakes" they made in their story, at least read thoroughly. And a fictional military doesn't have to follow currently established military rankings-- if you're going to tell someone they got the rankings wrong, do your f*ing research and realize that EarthForce is a combination of current military branches. And oh yeah, maybe consider not leaving a review that does nothing other than list the author's mistakes; being helpful is great, but if you're going to review it's considerate to at least express some appreciation for a story!

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:40 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
CrazyTaraWitch wrote:
What I said: [Long, detailed explanation of why my "mistakes" aren't mistakes] Thanks for reading!

What I meant: It's fanfiction, it doesn't have to 100% stick to cannon. Especially since I *specifically made a note* stating I was altering timelines. If you're going to tell someone the "mistakes" they made in their story, at least read thoroughly. And a fictional military doesn't have to follow currently established military rankings-- if you're going to tell someone they got the rankings wrong, do your f*ing research and realize that EarthForce is a combination of current military branches. And oh yeah, maybe consider not leaving a review that does nothing other than list the author's mistakes; being helpful is great, but if you're going to review it's considerate to at least express some appreciation for a story!

I know that kind of reader. They kind that make you start writing with no hint of subtlety or subtext because you just know you're going to get one of those comments if you don't hit them over the head with what you're trying to say and just wait for the inevitable nitpicking when you see their username pop up. I call them the nigglers (read that one carefully!).

OT:

What I said: "Yup, you're right I never have any plans lol."

What I really meant to say: "Suck it."

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:45 am 
3. Flaming O

WIS: Dude, buddy, pal

WIRMTS: Honey, darling, love. *sigh*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:12 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
It's really what I managed not to say.

Background: My wife is sick with a stomach bug and is basically laying around being pitiful. Every once in a while she mentions that she is just laying around not helping around the house in any way.

I've managed not to point out that this is basically no different from any other weekend day when she lays around and plays on her tablet or reads a book while I do all the chores in the house.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:18 am 
5. Willowhand

WIS: You're beautiful

WIRMTS: I love you

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: [general message visible to lots of people] If you see this, someone cares, even if it's just an awkward girl that doesn't know how to say it without being weird. But if you ever need someone to talk to I'm around, and I think about you more than you know.

WIRMTS: [to one specific person] I'm so sorry your life is shit right now. The things you're going through sound really tough; some of them I can relate to and some of them I can't, but if you ever want to talk I'm here. I know you don't really know me, but I think you're kind of wonderful. I don't mean to sound creepy, but I think about you a lot and hope you're having good days. Just know there's someone out there who thinks you're fantastic, and who cares, and who wishes she could make things a little better for you, or at least make you smile.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:14 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
This falls under the category: What I would like to say if I were a complete foolish person:

Wife. You can be depressed and shitty and sick and pissed and scared. And I can support you through all of those and you can wallow and I will support that as much as you can. But please try to be less of an asshole. To everyone. But especially me. Try not to be an asshole to me WHILE I fucking clean the bathroom. You have laid in bed for the better part of my 9 days of vacation while I have gone to the store, cleaned, done laundry, cooked, etc. Try not to be as much of an asshole to me. Try.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:26 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: *hugs* I hope things get better for you. I'm here if you need to talk.

WIRMTS: I miss talking to you; I miss you. And I know it's my fault. I told myself getting distance would help, that I should be trying to move on instead of trying to get closer to you. But damn it I miss you. And it's not even been long since we talked, I just know that there were more opportunities that I didn't take and now I want to write you but don't know what to say. It was supposed to be easier once you knew I liked you, and in some ways it is because I don't have that weight hanging over me and now I know that you don't return my feelings, but it doesn't change a thing about how I feel--except that I just like you more all the time. And I really think I want to be over this so we can just be friends, so I can respond to your messages and write you when I feel like it without telling myself I should back off for my own sake. I don't want to back off because you're wonderful. I want to know you and be your friend and be here for you. I want to keep getting closer to you, but the closer we get the more I fall for you, and the more I fall the harder it gets, and I don't know what to do. All I know is I miss talking to you, and I feel like an idiot for passing up chances to talk to you last week. And I know I want to be here for you, I want to be someone you want to talk to and who somehow makes everything a little easier to bear; I want to be as good a part of your life as you are of mine, even though I don't think I'll ever be worthy of that.

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:07 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I said: Mmm.

What I meant: Please don't make me feel bad about a piece of myself that feels good. It is not my f*ing fault if you 'don't know how to act' around me now. I am not obligated to adhere to the gender binary. Yeah, you're right other animals don't have gender issues; as far as I know other animals don't have *gender*, they have sex with is pretty damn different. Do not use 'humans need to remember we're animals' as an excuse to be prejudiced against nonbinary people--including your own kid. I feel good that I've figured out this piece of myself. If you can't be respectful of it, *shut the hell up* and don't ever talk to me about gender again. (As far as I'm concerned we can revoke your feminist and trans-friendly status while we're at it.) You don't have to understand it to be respectful and accepting. Don't you dare act like I am burdening you by being who I am.

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:12 pm 

WIS: I'm sorry, but unfortunately, I don't think that's a good idea and I'm going to have to say no.

WIRMTS: More like HELL NO. Just because I happen to have an extra bedroom, does NOT mean that it's for rent or that YOU are entitled to it!! This isn't a fucking hotel. This is my home and just because someone has something, that you may need, does NOT mean they HAVE to give it to you. It's theirs, they worked for it and here's a novel concept, get off your lazy ass, stop spending all of your money on dumb shit, save it and use it to get your own place. YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. RESPONSIBILITY. Nor do I want to deal with your drama. So, stop trying to get to me through my kid and grow the fuck up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:38 pm 
28. Com...plete

What I Said: You're looking in the wrong place.

WIRMTS: You fucking creeper, what the hell makes you think it's okay to say that to someone?? I am WORKING. I am your *caregiver*. I am 39 years younger than you. No you cannot have my virginity - which is long gone by the way - or a kiss or my phone number. You are a dirty old man who needs to learn some respect. You tell me over and over that I'm doing a good job and taking great care of you and then treat me like all I am is someone you'd like to fuck? After being told of repeatedly yesterday for trying to ask out a married woman, who was also your nurse? Fuck you buddy; fuck you.

[And of course I still had to continue taking care of him for the next 9 hours... But I was very careful not to ask 'Is there anything I can get for you?' again.]

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:40 am 
5. Willowhand

WIS: Ugh, just go to sleep already!
WIRMTS: I love you but you are so annoying when you can't sleep and start poking me. I just don't have the energy to say more than what I said.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:18 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

WIS: Oh, you took an extra day so that we could have the entire weekend together? Great!

WIRMTS: Shit, honey, I wish you would ask me before doing that. I had planned to spend the entire day working on a personal project I've been trying to get to for months. I finally managed to carve out time for it this weekend and now that's gone too. I love you so much, but I wish you could understand that I need to be alone sometimes. You demand a lot of my attention and it's been wearing on me lately. I guess it's only-child-syndrome or something, but I am reaching a point where if I don't get some personal time away from your interference something's going to break, and I don't want that something to be me or us.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:01 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 3
WIS: ... *crickets*

WIRMTS: Pick your battles. Not every hill can be the hill you want to die on.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

WIS: Thank you for being honest.

WIRMTS: Telling me I write on the 5th grade level isn't constructive criticism! It's just insulting!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 pm 
28. Com...plete

WIS: Okay, I'll go.

WIRMTS: I think that's bullshit. I shouldn't have to take a lunch break if it's going to force me to stay an extra 30 minutes late to finish the work I'm behind on. I already ate half my food and shift is nearly over - I do not need a break. I need to chart so I can actually get out of here sometime this morning.

~Jas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

WIS: We need to have this conversation privately.
WIRMTS: You pulled this crappy unprofessional bullshit on me once by venting on me in front of my cast. I sent you a clear text saying, "moving forward, please share criticisms or complaints privately and I'll extend you the same courtesy." THEN you did the same thing a week later! Why do I have to explain that it's unprofessional, insulting AND hurts the morale of the cast! You claim to be a professional but pull this high school crap! Get a clue; other people are happy to get $200.00 a day to stage manage for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 1
WIS: No, it’s okay. I understand, really. Just please don’t tell anyone else, okay?
WIRMTS: You’re the first person I’ve come out to. You were my best friend of over 6 years, and I really thought you’d accept me. You’ve told me before how you wanted a gay best friend- I mean, I know you meant a gay guy so you could talk about guys with him, but why do you accept guys liking guys but not girls liking girls? I just don’t understand. You could have at least just told me you weren’t okay with it and you’d rather not hang out with me anymore, but instead you told me that I had a sickness and you’d pray to god every night that I could be cured. That nobody will like me anymore, and my parents won’t want a gay kid so it’s ‘time to change my ways before it’s too late” and I’d be going to hell. I know you already told Francine, Genevieve and Alex within that 10 minutes of me telling you. My heart hurts every time you give me a disgusted glance, or how every time you see me you haven’t talked to me even though you told me you still would. You don’t understand how many nights I spent crying, because if everyone knew you as the sweetest girl in the whole grade what would other peoples reactions be? I was so ready to come out, but then you send me farther into the closet every time I hear you talking about how gross lesbians are (which you just HAPPEN to only talk about when I’m near you.)
I still care about you, you were my best friend. I hope you’re doing okay, but what you did hurt me and it’s honestly not okay.
(Thank god, i’ve been needing to get this out for so long..)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next