The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Letters to the Universe
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:49 am 
Dear Emms, thank you for having thought of this idea and generated this thread in the first place.
--------------

Dear Universe,

This is the letter of gratitude I kept locked away for all these past years simply because I had assumed you were an automatic recipient to my inner thoughts and feelings. Today, I wish to remedy that and express the respect I feel for who you are by saying thank you for all the love and positive regard that you channel on a daily basis. Thank you for your kindness and thank you so much for all the growth accentuating hurdles that are placed on life's paths every single day.

Vi’

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:36 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Thank you universe and fate for sending her to me you won't regret it ever . Dia out.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:11 am 
5. Willowhand

Dear Universe,

Enough? Please?

There's been a lot lately, but I can't take another bout.

Please? Just a little break?

~Gabs

A spirit is a special thing...it can never truly be broken, and never, ever be tamed. The most calmed spirits out there, hold a wild edge to them...for they are the very essence of a person, and every person is capeable of anything.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:04 am 
21. Geek Infested Roots

dear master of the universe who is not he-man:

what the hell did i ever do to you? piss in your cornflakes? defile your grandma? i didn't think so.

so i don't understand why you feel the need to make me your bitch/whipping girl. i believe in karma and have decided that i must be paying for someone else's misdeeds (to borrow from the indigo girls). i'm not a bad person. i have my moments of bitchiness and frivolity, sure. but i care about people. i'm good to people, whether i know them or not. i try to live a decent, principled life and do good things while i'm in the world.

i just need something to go well right now. like i've never needed anything else. i thought i had that one good thing, but apparently that was just another area for you to tinker with. thanks.

so please, i'm begging, just let something work out. e*, career, bills, family, please let it just work out. take your pick. i just need something to hold on to right now. please.

thanks,
b

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:29 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Dear Universe
Thank you for making her see sense, she is finally planning on getting rid of her w*nker boyfriend!
Now please! please! please! make her see me!
And make her forget all about that bloody p.o that she infatuated with
She has not seen him in what? a year nearly
She tells me she plans on being single & sorting out her career but wants me to help her "scratch an itch every now and then"
But she wants to get back in contact with that twat p.o, that would leave me with nothing again!
I thought I knew were I stood with her but I don't!!

Honni soit qui mal y pense = Evil be to he who evil thinks

In arduis fidelis = Steadfast in adversity

Last edited by bear on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:45 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dear Universe,
All of my previous letters to you have been somewhat pissy, but in this one I would like it not to be. I would like to thank you so very much for blessing my life with all I have today. I have a beautiful daughter who is a really good kid and nothing at all like the hellion that I was, 3 beautiful step-children that my ex-wife has agreed to let me see on a regular basis, a business that is blossoming nicely and keeps me on my toes and busy. And most of all I would like to thank you for providing me Erika, a woman who makes me see that I really am worthy of something and it is way more than I ever thought I could have. I have my friends and my family and most of the time my health. No matter how angry I get at still being on your screw with whenever possible list, I must at least take a moment to thank you for all the beautiful things that I do have in my life. Thank you so very much for giving them to me and I will try to be less pissed off at you all the time.

At your mercy always,
writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:17 pm 
28. Com...plete

Dear Universe,

Please make it work, let her be right... let our ridiculous optimism be right. I need a little happiness, and so does she. We both deserve it.

Hoping for a little kindness,
Jas

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:43 am 
Dear Lady Universe,

All that has happened since this morning has left a wonderful tingle inside my heart. It was such an unexpected present. Thank you for your gentleness and I hope I may return it back to you with the same level of kindness.

Love,
Vidushi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 am 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Dear Universe:

Thanks for the break. I needed that. It's much appreciated.

-B

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:16 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dear Universe,

Thanks for sending my beautiful girlfriend my way. I know at times I think shes crazy and want to put her in the fridge till she cools down a bit but I honestly cherish every momemt I have with her and dont know where Id be without her.

Thanks for giving me such funny caring and totally awesome friends who can manage to pick my mood up however low it might be. I know we've all been through some pretty crappy stuff but we're still standing strong and hopefully always will be.

Thanks for allowing that awesome someone back into my life. I know we've been through hell chicky but you belong in my life. Your my best friend and always will be. Ill never forget the times we had together and hope we will create more memories for the future. Dont give up on me.

Thanks for giving me such a understanding family who dont judge me for who I love but for who I am. I could never ask for a better family and I love you all to bits. Especially you mum, you rock!

And thanks for giving me my kitten lara who is adorable and just so fun! Oh and thanks for my new job that totally rocks!!

:party :party :party

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 am 
5. Willowhand

Dear Universe,
I don't understand.
It's heartbreaking, really-that I get.

But everything else....I don't understand. It's left so many people broken, devestated and lost.

So many people, it's like a ripple effect really.

And I just can't understand. Can you help me to? Thanks
~Gabs

A spirit is a special thing...it can never truly be broken, and never, ever be tamed. The most calmed spirits out there, hold a wild edge to them...for they are the very essence of a person, and every person is capeable of anything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 1
Dear Universe,

I am begging you, show me the light at the end of this so long tunnel. I'm emotionally exhausted, I had a hell of a time to go through last week, but this one isn't better.
I'm begging you to help me go through this, and then to make things a bit easier. Make me find a job pretty easily, one that will go very well with my schedule at college.

Please dear Universe, don't you think you've screwed with me a lot already? I'm not even 22 yet and I've gone through so much stress that I'm sure I'll die too young to see my children's graduation...

So I'm begging. Let me rest in peace for some time, months, maybe some years if that's not too much asking.

Thank you,

Julia.

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:13 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dear Universe,

Could you please be not so hard on all the young, beautiful (Meaning inner beauty too) lesbians and send some peace and loving-snugly goodness to all those in need of some "even when I'm at my worst, you always make me feel better"?

PS: make sure not to forget me!

(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (it must be bunnieeees!)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:32 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Dear Universe,

I second what Dorothy said.

Love
Sera

I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear 'round the world.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:38 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dear universe thank you for bringing her to me. :kitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dear universe,

Feeling very very bad now, was wondering when the loving-snugly goodness I ordered will be delivered.

If stock is running low it would be just fine for you to point out some of the other nice lesbians that are waiting for their shipment of loving-snugly goodness, we could probably arange someting by teaming up in sets of 2 (a)

thanks in advance.

(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (it must be bunnieeees!)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:01 am 
17. Mega-Witches

Dear Universe,

Yeah. Once again, what she said. That Dorothy is clearly a smart girl, you should listen to her.

Love
Sera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:54 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Dear Universe,
I'm in with Sera and Dorothy.........Please?
Rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:22 pm 
28. Com...plete

Dear Universe,
Please keep things going right for the next few weeks so I make this happen. We need this to happen. I need nothing to wrong just long enough to buy the ticket, and then in 7 months we'll get our chance. We need our chance.

Your Ridiculous Optimist,
Jas

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Dear Universe
What is your fucking problem with me?
I'm a really nice, kind & gentle guy, I love animals, I buy organic & eco friendly product's to help the planet

First you let me fall for my best mate, then she tell's me that she want's me as a friend but nothing more!
Having come to term's with that, she ask's me to be her fuck-buddy
Then having agreed to that , she ums and ahs for more than 3 months while she decides wether she still loves her flatmate or not
She splits with him, we set a date for her to stay over one weekend for our first time together
Less than 2 weeks before the event we arrange to meet for coffee on wednesday, but she forgets to say where & at what time
When I text her about it she's blanks me!, no text back and she won't answer her phone
I'm scared becoz the last time she went like this was when she got back with her flatmate!
Please tell me why do you send me bad luck every time it looks like I am finally getting somewhere with her?
I accept that she is not the love of my life and that I am not the love of her's
PLEASE a bit of luck with the rest untill we meet them would be handy
And PLEASE DO NOT FORGET the other Kitten's who need a little luck finding their true love or even just a fuck-buddy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:54 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dear universe, maybe my previous request should be broadened to all kittens, not just the young, beautiful lesbians.

(O.o )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:24 pm 
28. Com...plete

Dear Universe,
I am f***in pissed at you. You couldn't listen for even 24 HOURS??? I asked for nothing to go wrong financially for a couple weeks, and within hours you screw me. So I say screw you!!
Oh, and have I mentioned the fact that you brought hurting my MOTHER into this? Universe, you really suck. If it were just about keeping us apart, keeping me from being happy, that would still be hard, but not my mother. You do NOT get to ruin her like this. She needs her money, that retirement check is all that keeps her going month to month. It doesn't just *not* show up, this doens't work, this isn't okay. If I give her all that I've saved toward buy a plane ticket, we can cover the mortgage and little else, not enough to get by for the month. I am simply pissed at you for screwing us over. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:46 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Dear Universe, A thank you and a big FUCK OFF & leave me alone
Do you remember me asking you for some luck with my friend?
Well she got back to me at last!, only to tell me that our "arrangement" is on hold AGAIN!
She said that it would definitely happen as I am "in her system" but for the time being we are on pause
Then she told me that her & her ex never stopped having sex, that she dos not love him anymore but still sleeps with him
Every time he says to her "I love you" she says nothing back
She told me it could be 6 months or she may "cheat" on him with me

She told me a couple of weeks ago that they still share a bed but do not have sex
I have told her time & time again that the 1 thing I would not put up with is her stringing me along & that lying to me about something like this would end our friendship
The big question is do we carry on like this? do I confront her about the lie? or do I end our friendship?
Please, please just send me the answer or fuck off and leave me alone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:57 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dear blind-deaf-and dumb fool,
She loves you, do you know that? Do you comprehend that? Do you have any idea what I would give for it to be me? Do you? She's turned from me not once, no, but twice for you. And you don't even see her, you just rub it in her face by being blind and talking about him, or the many hims, all the time. Every second you hurt her with this shit. To borrow a quote from Buffy "You don't know what you got there, girl." And you don't. That heart is gold. And you don't even look at her to see it. She's nothing to you but a friend that moved away and you rarely see. And because of you she can't be anything but my friend. You ask her why you don't see each other more, but you don't listen when she tells you its because she's in love with you and can't bear to be around you too often because it breaks her heart. Are you that fucking stupid, or that self-involved that you don't see it or do and don't care? If you don't want her, at least listen and say so, let her go. Let her move on, don't just continue holding onto her and breaking her heart. Give her closure and let her go, whether or not she's never had you, she needs to have closure on the entire thing to let go. Let her be happy. She deserves that.

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:07 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 1
Dear Universe,

I guess I should thank you (well people who wrote you about it anyway) for the calm you put into my home once the moving was done. It didn't last long, but it is still quite calm except 2 or 3 nights a week. So thank you.
Now I think it would be very nice of you to be nice with everybody. See, I don't even ask for mor "calm nights". I am being reasonable, so please be so too. There are nice persons here and there who believes in your famous balance, yet you screw them... Stop. Start balancing.

On a lighter note, if you could open my internet line very soon, I'm tired of things going wrong about it. lol.

Respectfully,

Julia.

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:16 am 
17. Mega-Witches

Dear Universe,

Why do you keep hitting me when I'm down? Seriously, I don't like it. Fuck you. Just, fuck you. :(

Very sincerely
Sera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:18 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dear Universe,

Leave Sera alone you big bully!! You seriously suck ass and I hope you get stuck on the celestial freeway after eating 3 bran muffins and drinking an extra-large double shot Mocha...DOUCHEBAG!

Dia and Sandi :smash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:35 am 
Dear Lady Universe,

I feel quite impressed with the way our latent thought forms easily translate into either positive or negative energy. I'm even more amazed with the way this affects what occurs in the future. You have been hurting a lot due to our wrong doings and all of our lashing out towards you but still it is indescribable how utterly focused you still remain on providing us all with guidance for betterment. I would like to take a more active role in the preservation of positive intention and I humbly request for your guidance in that – for provision of blessings both towards and from you.

Thank you for the connection.

With much love,

Vi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dear Universe,

Balance, pretty please. My scale is way tipped over into receiving bad things and giving good things. Just someone to hug me who is willing to stand together with me when things are bad would do, in exchange I would always be there for her, I bet you could arange a teamup!

Also I'm proud to be of the generation that is fighting the tough but, in the end, winning battle for Gay Rights, but could you sometimes lend a little hand?

Kisses from over the Big Proud Rainbow

(O.o )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:01 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Hey! U! Yeah, I'm talking to U.

I need a couple weeks. I admit, I've already taken a couple, but I need a couple more. Perhaps in an effort at humility I should say I would like another more. So okay, we'll go with that.

I need things to go on hold and not get particularly worse. I realize that a total suspension of entropy is unlikely. But I'm hoping.

Just a thought.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next