The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Rant Thread
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:46 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I love my son dearly but he drives me absolutely insane will he ever get it together? I moved away from him cut off his money and on top of this have to listen to him cry he is starving but before you judge me understand he spends every dime he gets on everything BUT food and depends on me and Megan to look after him. NO not happening I don't care anymore he is 19 and he has backed himself into a corner he cant get out of. I told him if he got himself clean for 6 months I would help him to get a job but hell no that stuff is more important then a future. Now every time he does something stupid he calls me and says Mom how do I get myself out of this. This is what I tell him you got yourself in this get out. I thought I would feel better but I don't oh well I will keep taking care of myself and wish something would shock him into reality.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:49 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Topics: 1
Lazy ass people should not work! :shy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:51 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 4
I agree! I'm gonna go home!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:56 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

while traveling through arkansas today on my way to nashville i decided to stop in the small town of hope to check out the birthplace of bill clinton (i was already planning to stop at his presidential library in little rock later in the day).

so i'm watching "the man from hope" video playing in the little bill clinton museum in hope and there are two other people, presumably a husband and wife, seated in the viewing room with me. the woman clearly was not a clinton fan and was sucking her teeth and groaning every five seconds and making nasty remarks about bill, hillary and even little 12 year old chelsea! this was very displeasing to me.

after a particularly obnoxious comment i turned to her and said "you know, we're not too far from texas, perhaps you'd find more suitable viewing material there."

her eyes were as big as saucers and she was like "excuse me?" all indignantly.

but i was irate and on a roll now, so i said "what are you even doing here? besides being an ass and ruining my morning?"

she just stammered and blurted like a five-year-old, "it's a free country."

to which i responded "well, it was when bill clinton was president. it most assuredly is not currently."

she just fumed and couldn't come up with anything to say so her wimpy looking husband grabbed her by the arm and they departed the building.

the end.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:09 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

ktv, you are a rockstar.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:40 pm 
The damn trains are not working as they should again, that is to be added to this fucking august I had or I am having. I cant control my anger and that bothers me.

Trains dont work well i arrive home later and people travel all like animals. People in train mostly suck, they cant stay quiet on their sit, they need to be moving and all that, it makes me so upset. People with kids let them do what they want and they can be kicking you that the parents dont say a word.
And there is also the people that speaks yelling, I HATE YELLINGS, it makes my head explode.

I only try to sit on the train in my way to work, lisstening to music, thinking, because i use that time to think, may be i could take my brain out, and just shut this up for weeks. What i think gives me head aches, and what happen arround too.

I feel i dont understand the fucking world anymore, and at the same time most of the world does not understand me. I dont know a shit.

What do i want or need, i dont know, im tired of thinking of feelling, damn tired of good byes.

Most of people dont know a shit of me, and most of the people just suck.

Please dont let the next month be like this one.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

People are stupid... Nothing new I know.
They all wanted (I have wanted, I got, and I sill want one too) topaze rats at the same time (like currently blazed are very wanted). But they wouldn't wait long for them; They didn't want to find a way to make one come from another region... Because it may take times, because it may cost a bit more...
There is a good "web" of people travelling often (generally Paris is the center of this "web")... And if you want a rat from the South, but living in the North, it is not impossible to find people to bring it back to you while they travel.
Honestly between the several french boards, but also with the belgian ones.. You can bring a rat to you.
But people are impatient. They all wanted one topaze rat right now. In our region. My friend Mélusine raises rats. She agree to do litters. At first she did just two every 3 or 4 months. But then it became crazy. Everybody were asking, and having enough females and males wearing the topaze or RED gene, she made more litters.
People bought her and were happy. But the thing is that they are not far from being blood linked somehow. And people then kept making litter between their topazes. Now they're crying that their rat "don't last long"... cancers or other genetical deseases.
But instead of being honest with themselves, and say "Rats are very sensitive and fragiles... cancer is something happening very often and we didn't care when we asked over and over to Mélusine", or "I know it happens often, and it is for every rats from everywhere"... Well instead of this they say "Bad Mélusine, she raises ill rats, she doesn't care about them because she raises snakes and blah blah blah".
Since the beginning they find things against Mélu because she is honest and doesn't hide that she raises snakes (hard to hide since she is a professional, and one of the 3 biggest raiser of pythons and boas in France). She has beaten up her animals, has given them to eat at her snakes in a cruel way trying to make them suffer... She even has given them sickness on purpose. Anyway... That's all the crap we can read about her.
But I know her pretty well, we're good friends even if we don't always agree on topics. She always has done a good job. With love. She loves all her animals; Because she loves her snakes she can't love her rats? Well she does. She cries for every one. Even when she had hundreds of rats she had always cried for the domestic ones, and had never be able to watch her boyfriend gives one of the babies she had raised to a snake. Now she even stopped to raise rats for food... She can't anymore it makes her too much sick. And she sell only to people she knows well. (the rats I talk.. for the snakes, and guinea pigs she has a kind of market)
And now people are registring on her own board and insulting her!
It pisses me off. They are sickness for every rats. Some live long. Wonderful. But no matter from where they are from, more than a half of the domestic ones don't live more than a year and a half.
That's sad; Truly. They are little pets but take a lot of room in our heart. But why can't people see the truth? Why do they always need to blame someone else?
Sorry... Long post. But I am tired to edit post on the board since this morning to delete sentences like "About Mélu? no comment" (then just shut the hell up) or "Now you'll be more carefull to where you buy your rats"... and all... I needed to rant a bit about this.
Thanks for reading.

Julia

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:51 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

My dad is basically killing himself. He won't take the meds the doctor prescribed him and he says he will refuse surgery on his arteries if he needs it. The doctors say he will more than likely have another stroke if he doesn't take the necessary precaustions. I told him and my mom has told him if he has another stroke it will be worse. Does he want to end up a fuckin vegetable? Damnit I'm so angry at him, and at God because he's sick. Things in my life never go fuckin right

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:08 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:angry I get pissed that people think they control me........ family, friends, work all my life everyone has tried to take control well no one controls me only me I do what I want with anyone I want my time is limited now I have so many things going on in my life that if I have time great and if I don't well take a number
I am being pulled in a thousand directors aaaaaagggggggggggggggg I have my priorities straight for me though work , Crissy and my dear friends and every now and then sleep. I will damn well do what makes ME happy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I'm at my in-laws for the long weekend. It's been a while since we've been here just because it's been very hot and because my wife has been concerned that her family would be very judgmental about our son's level of potty training.

Here's the thing. Her family does not travel. They live on a Ranch about an hour East of Dallas and they stay there. If we want to see them, we come here; they do not come see us or anyone. I can understand that somewhat because they have horses, goats, guineas, etc. to care for and it's a real chore to get someone else to do it.

But here's the other thing. My step-mother lives in Dallas. She's 84 years old and would love to see us. Now, I can't say that I want to go visit her for a weekend or anything but a lunch is quite nice.

My wife says that it is "unconscionably rude" (sp) to visit someone while visiting anyone else. She feels that we should spend the four days with her family and never fucking take 3 hours to visit my step-mother. She says that we could take a whole weekend to visit my step-mother but that's bullshit. She doesn't have any more interest in it than I do. She vacillates between it's rude, we can't because of the dogs, Asher doesn't like the car, and 8 other excuses. And the other day she decided to psychoanalyze me about it: that I really want to see my mother and my step-mother is just a stand-in, like that matters.

I think the fucking it's rude thing is just bullshit. I have never heard in my life of anyone who visits one and only one person when they visit. I mean if you go home from college and stay with your folks, don't you visit your friends? Everyone does that! Everyone in the fucking world! But it is just beyong unacceptable to her. We can only visit them when we visit them. What fucking bullshit.

See, now that's a rant.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:20 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I live right next door to a really popular college bar with no doors and a really powerful sound system that is frequented by frat boys and Paris Hilton wannabes. Oh wait, no I don't, I live in a "quiet" residential neighborhood populated by families with young kids and working and professional adults, and I just have asshole neighbors who can't seem to figure out that grownups go inside their homes and close their doors when they decide to randomly get hammered, smoke cartons of cigarettes (RIGHT next to the fence the separates our properties - *coughcough*, awesome) and "party" on a Thursday evening. "WHOOO! Yeah! Oh, dude, oh! Yeah! WHOOOO!!! Yeah!! WHOOOOOO!!!"

*groan*

ETA: I originally posted this in the crappy feelings thread, but upon further reflection this is definitely more ranty than "woe is me." Cut, delete, paste, post!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:15 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

My wife is sometimes so inexact in her language. It's been like this always. She says, "I can do XYZ." What she means is somewhere between "I don't want to do XYZ but I would do it if it meant that the world would end otherwise" and "I want to do XYZ more than anything else in the entire universe." There's really no way to know which of those it is. So then if I do XYZ or ask someone else to do XYZ she may be all, "but I wanted to do it..." Arggghhh!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:38 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I don't know why but I woke up really pissed off, and then everything went bad. Which is normal I know. But I woke up and I found downtair a real mess. The cats have played all night it seems with everything they could find. A plant was on the floor, there were many things on the floor... My cat managed to get rid off his collar. I don't know how it is not broken. Then everything went ok, I read a bit and was happy with that.
But for the second time in two days I got a message from a dear friend not asking for me to be there but ordering be to be there, not because he missed me, but because he was bored and couldn't sleep. Maybe I shouldn't be upset after this but I don't like when people reclame things. The way it is said makes it ok or not. Here it was not.
So now I can relax but my mind if pissed so it is not enjoyable. Oh and I am hungry I haven't any meal since lunch yesterday... Except for junk food of course. Stomach is really pissed and wants some goody veggies.

Rant rant rant... but it makes things a bit better.

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:48 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

We decided to run out for lunch at a neighborhood restaurant where we a. like the owner and b. were hoping at one of the waiters would dog sit for us next month. We got there and parked and were walking in and parked at the curb was a Jeep SUV with the motor running, a small dog, and a BABY! inside it. No fucking shit. It's like 87 degrees out so at least the motor was running. Nonetheless, baby and dog alone in a car.

We walked into the restaurant (it's in a strip mall) and the owner was on the phone with the cops reporting it. Apparently she had gone into the coffee shop to look for the owner/mother. She walked in and said, "is the parent of the baby in the car here?" The woman was sitting at a table drinking coffee! She looked up and said, "She's fine. The dog is with her." What the fucking fuck kind of dog is this? The dog can take care of a baby?

People are fucking nuts and I hope the cops track her down and cite her or whatever they can do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:46 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

us airways must be destroyed. i wandered for 45 minutes to find an freakin' outlet that works. you seriously want to strand someone in an airport for 7 hours (12 total) with no working outlets?? that's cruel and unusual punishment. it's freakin' evil. i hate you us airways. i hope you burn in hell.

p.s. thank god for the man who saw me looking behind rows of seats and whispered "psst. hey, over here. i found one behind the garbage can and it works!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:42 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Well, apparently I'm just in a rotten mood anyway so I've decided to rant. I'll summarize. In 1991, my grandmother passed away (really, I'm over it but thanks). Being a person who feared that her grandchildren would piss away any money they got, she left her estate in trust until we each reached 40 (really, 40?). Well, it turns out it's a really terrible idea to leave roughly $40,000 in trust for anyone. The bank churned the hell out of the money and charged us enormous fees and got terrible returns. Really: I calculated it once and in the 90s, I got 11% on my own investments and my brother got 19%. The trust fund earned 2.2% in the same period.

Well I managed to get hardship withdrawls twice so there is only about $20,000 left. I turned 40 in September and contacted them a few weeks ahead of time. (or tried to, the trust officer seems to have some issues returning phone calls). So she told me that it takes 6-8 weeks (WTF) to get the money. I need to send her a letter and bank information and my birth certificate and social security etc. (why don't they have that on file?). So I did. Ok, she says next it gets a full accounting and then they'll send that to me and then I sign and return it and then I get the $.

A few weeks go by. I call. She doesn't return it. I call again. I call again and reach her. She says it's in accounting but her computer doesn't say where or how much longer.

Three more weeks. I call and leave a message saying "it's been three weeks... please find out where it is!"

She calls me back. Get this: the accounting is done but the bank needs to speak to the lawyer who executed the will and make sure he isn't due any fees. Don't you think that if this lawyer (who has retired and no doubt is pushing death's door) would have asked for the $ in the past 16 years? Plus which I'm the 8th of 9 recipients of the $. Wouldn't they have noticed that one of them owed $? IN 16 YEARS!!!! So she's trying to reach the retired lawyer's replacement but he's on vacation. I said can't you send me the form so I can at least sign it and get it notarized. Oh no because what if we give you your money and then you owe the lawyer $3000? Well first off, I asked for the form to speed things up, not the $. And second $3000? Which no one else has paid?

I just want the money because we really need it now.

Arggghhh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:44 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

I hate when people try to push me to my breaking point. I'm a calm person. I think it's funny when people try to get me to say bad things about others. When all in all, the bad person really is the person trying to get you to say these things. Working with preschoolers, I've learned to just walk away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:01 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Wow, it must be going around tonight. My brother loves to push just to see how far he can really go. The bad part is that I really think that he believes the bullshit that he talks about.

The highlights:

1. There is no such thing as white male privilege.

2. Dick Cheney is misunderstood. He's a good man.

3. The Republican party has absolutely nothing to do with the Christian right wing.

4. The gay community would get everything they want if they'd just shut up and learn to accept what they are given.

Keep in mind that this is out of the mouth of a 44-year-old man who is well aware of the fact that his sister is a lesbian, screaming left wing Democrat. And he also thinks that I'm full of shit. I guess that's why I've only been here three days and I want to go home. Now.

Thank you for allowing me to rant. I feel better now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:18 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Earlier today I went to Carrefour (a hypermarket), and near there there was a lot of smoke. I looked what it was, most of people didn't care though... And then I understood, it was a manifestation, and the CRS (kind of military/police guys with bad reputation) were "dispersing" the people. I kept going though because I was afraid to be taken in the smoke and all (a sort of pepper gas). So I kept going and there there was a CRS van, and a lot of people watching something. And suddenly a guy almost walked in me. I watched him and he has his face all bleeding, he was barely counscious, enough to walk away though.
Maybe he was guilty of something, but it doesn't excuse the beating things. And unfortunately, as much as I respect CRS, military guys, police men and all that, well I am sick of this kind of behaviour. Unfortunately it is something very usual to have people beaten to a pulp during a manifestation. Generally (to have done several myself) everything goes well until the CRS decide to "disperse" people. Then they use violence, there are responses of several people, and there are people taking on the opportunity to do their crap. But CRS arrest only a few people, it seems to beat people is funnier... :(
Makes me sad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:13 pm 
Im editing this on sat 24 at 0:22

I have a debit card to take the monay from my job and today I got a letter telling me that it will be canceled and I will get a new one, Today I got the letter and next MONDAY they will take the card to the jobs guess what im on hollidays so I cant go and have it i wont be at home either so.. Besides on wensday I would have my pay and I really needed it, working and all as I am I have to ask for money to my parents to be able to go on that trip they give it to me with no problem but fuck!

------

JujuDeRoussie wrote:
Earlier today I went to Carrefour (a hypermarket), and near there there was a lot of smoke. I looked what it was, most of people didn't care though... And then I understood, it was a manifestation, and the CRS (kind of military/police guys with bad reputation) were "dispersing" the people. I kept going though because I was afraid to be taken in the smoke and all (a sort of pepper gas). So I kept going and there there was a CRS van, and a lot of people watching something. And suddenly a guy almost walked in me. I watched him and he has his face all bleeding, he was barely counscious, enough to walk away though.
Maybe he was guilty of something, but it doesn't excuse the beating things. And unfortunately, as much as I respect CRS, military guys, police men and all that, well I am sick of this kind of behaviour. Unfortunately it is something very usual to have people beaten to a pulp during a manifestation. Generally (to have done several myself) everything goes well until the CRS decide to "disperse" people. Then they use violence, there are responses of several people, and there are people taking on the opportunity to do their crap. But CRS arrest only a few people, it seems to beat people is funnier... :(
Makes me sad.

I guess, is in everywhere. Here i see manifestations almost all days, and those people travel on the trains and subtes and they dont pay, they take one of the subtes only for them. They really piss me off, actually here what we need is more police people to stop that because that people, does nothing more than bother other people that only are trying to go work or study, they dont bother who they should. and i know that may be the way to protest, but this has been going on since years and they only may win things for a while, but every day is something so, I guess they dont win to much do they?

Well i dont mean that they should be like that and hurt the people, but yes, to not let them do those things, actually there is police and all and what do they do? protect the people manifestating, if the are on the train way, they dont let other people to get close to hurt them WTF?

Last edited by littlewicca on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:04 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

The mother drinks way to much alcohol for it to be "healthy". Period. Add to that that she has meds to take everyday for the pain and more importantly for the cancer; Meds that are heavy in consequences on her organism. You would think someone "normal" would at least drink less. You don't know the mother.
Now Alcohol tends to be bad for a person's memory. As is the cancer med. The both together? She keeps forgetting stuff.
And now here's my rant: She has forgotten for the second time in a row her appointment at the hospital, is depressed by this, goes take a drink, and then she says "why did you not tell me earlier? you should have!" And now she is clearly expriming her disappointment in me, clearly drinking some more too.
I told her to put a fucking post it somewhere with her appointment. And now I am the guilty one for HER forgetting? :happy
Grrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:45 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

My girlfriend and I have a strange relationship. We don't necessarily fight, but it seems like a lot of time out of the month we're just...unpleasant to be around or something. One day we're all good and happy and then the next day we're bickering and short. I don't get it. Maybe it's just cause we're both stressed in our separate lives, and people have been really nosy when it comes to our relationship. They seem to want to know everything about us lately and then it comes to a point where privacy is an issue and I don't want to share anything remotely happy with anyone cause they're bound to do something or say something that makes me feel like my relationship with her is somehow not as good as theirs. Like they're superior or something and my relationship sucks. It doesn't suck! Damnit. :happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:29 am 
5. Willowhand

I've been off ill for a while now, missed alot of work, deadlines and assessments. work was piling up before this, cuz last year i found out i was severly dyslexic, and the uni were supposed to help me with this. they haven't. i'm also out of money. Went to docs the other day and she was pretty stumped (nothing unusual) and so it looks like another few weeks in bed. SO.. i'm taking a leave of absence.

Yesterday was my last day here, and my flatmate, who i've known since last year, avoided me all day, then fricking snuck out down to the union without even seeing if i was ok/ up to going out with him. W@nker.

I'm so fed up of living with guys, i can't wait to go home. I'm so glad i'm gay. This flat is absolutely disgusting, because i'm the only sucker that cleans it, but i've not had the energy to do it.

:happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:19 am 
AHhhhh! Why the fuck they cant just leave me alone?! The phone ringing, people calling the door, my grandfather asking to go and see the conection, people asking me to copy some cds

Ahhhh
:happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:11 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

I really fucking hate it when people threaten my friends. Don't they have fucking better things to do with their fucking lives than threaten people. I mean seriously. Don't EVER fucking threaten to kill your wife and son in front of me. It isn't cool and I don't care if you don't fucking mean it. You still said it, and said it to not only them, but me and you know that I will tear you apart. Just try it, just once to even get close to them, and the hounds of hell won't be able to tear me off of you.

writerfreak :flower
(this isn't to anyone on here)

Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:00 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

So my sister-in-law has decided that this week, when my wife is 38 weeks pregnant and it's Christmas week is the perfect time to try to talk to me (behind my wife's back) about her belief that our son has something wrong with him. I won't go into details on that but suffice it to say that I think she's 100% full of shit. So after a few days of major upset, I sent my brother a note saying that we won't be going to their house for X-mas because 1. hopefully we'll be having a baby or 2. We don't feel comfortable with his wife right now.

He calls me back to say that he's upset (no kidding and thanks for saying) because they expected us. Ok, fair enough. And that he doesn't disagree with her (in other words he thinks there is something wrong with Ash = BS). But here's what really gets me.

He tells me in the course of telling me all this that he doesn't think it's safe for us to have the baby at home and he's worried about it and he just feels he needs to tell me. Well.....

Why the fuck would he say that? I mean if you tell someone that when they are 3, maybe 4 months along, you may reasonably be trying to express a concern and influence their decision. Even if his concern was valid and even if I cared, what would I do now? The only reason I can imagine for telling me that now is so that if something does go wrong, he can say "I told you so!" Why else say it?

Fucking shit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:20 pm 
3. Flaming O

WTF am I just the clumsiest person ever, why oh f*@#ing why can't I gwt through a day without hurting myself. I mean I can walk, I can see, which should allow me to walk THROUGH a damn doorway...... but can I.......... noooooooooo wtf!!! and bloody supermarket trolleys must really like me, 3 i've walked into today (I swear that the last 1 hit me though) and do not talk to me about xmas! I'm always ill, and now so's my nephew, on his 1st xmas poor bugger's throwing up eveything (twice on me) so he can't sleep. I just wanna :smash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:26 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

now now, WHY THE FUCK my father went to that bitch of her mother 'to wish her merry xmas' ???? why the hell can't he just FORGET her!?!?!?
well, fuck

MA CHE TA SBO'!!!!!
shit shit shit
and crap
damn

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:15 am 
Now im conected but cant open the msn, and is not the computer because i conected it to the other one and it is the same, what the fuck is with them, we pay all month why dont we have a good service? shit :happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:30 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

My family is being such dickwads. Suddenly (although I'm sure it's not that sudden), they've decided that we are looking for unsolicited parenting advice (I know, it's not like any one looks for anything unsolicited by definition). My sister came yesterday to help out and she did a little. Then she took the opportunity to tell me a bunch of things we should be doing differently and that we're making our family "weird". Now the thing is that there are different parenting philosophies in the world and many of them are equally valid but we've chosen one that we love and which works for us. Because it's not what other people want to do, doesn't make it wrong or weird. And it wouldn't work for them but they should get the fuck out of our business. Shitting fuck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next