The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2894 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next
 Post subject: Re: Getting to know you . . .
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 am 
9. Gay Now

It would have to be when I fell in love with a woman and flew across the world to be with her. Of course she had already broken my heart before I even made it out there. It was and still is a defining moment in my life. I was in a country I never imagined being at. Turned nothing into something.

What would be the one thing you would pour your heart and soul into no matter what?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:37 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Being part of a coupledom.

What do you most want in life?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:54 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
To be the best I can be and bring that out in other people.

If you could go back in time and see anything, what would you see?

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:12 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
It would be bitchin' to go back and casually observe the big bang actually happening.

Do you have a role model?

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:28 pm 
9. Gay Now

Ariel wrote:
To be the best I can be and bring that out in other people.

People who not only say but act what Ariel said above are my role models. They are special enough to remind me that not all people are crap! Damn you crappy people! LOL.

What bad habit would you like to quit?

Last edited by BeneathMyWillowTree on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 pm 
28. Com...plete

Procrastination.

If you could add any word to the dictionary what would it be?

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

"Blobular" a noun that describes dramatic spills on clothing also can be a verb as to gain weight, "I've gone all blobular, after eating that cruise food." Can also mean confused, clumped, and disorganized, "How was her closing argument in court?" "Kind of blobular."

Okay, sneaking one more in!

"Plopular" when someone tries some gambit to be popular and it falls completely flat. Thanks, CrazyTaraWitch - this was FUN!

If you had to spend ONE WHOLE WEEK as an animal, what kind would it be and where would you live?

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
A tiger. In the jungle.

How many of your facebook friends have you kissed? Slept with? I'm frequently amazed when I think about it for me.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
Wow. I'm only amazed because this has made me realize I must have some psychological block against adding people I've kissed and/or slept with to my friends list on facebook. Unless they were, you know, of the serious variety. My numbers actually on facebook are surprisingly misleading. :eyebrow Not sure if that's for better or for worse. And no, I will not be giving you exact numbers. :blush

If you could live in any foreign country, where would you be?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
JustSkipIt wrote:
How many of your facebook friends have you kissed? Slept with? I'm frequently amazed when I think about it for me.
This was a great question, because I'd never really thought about it before. So, I read it and thought, "Oh, just one...my wife." Then I really thought about it and decided to go through all 200+ friends and was kinda surprised to come up with 6. Crazy.

Anyway, if I could live anywhere it would be St John's, Antigua or St Thomas, USVI...both equally gorgeous!

What summer movie are you dying to see?

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:28 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Classic and obvious answer, the last installment of Harry Potter!! Although I really want to see Kung Fu Panda 2 too, lol.

The song that makes you groan/roll your eyes or provoke any other similar reaction whenever you hear it on the radio or somewhere else?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:16 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Quote:
This was a great question, because I'd never really thought about it before. So, I read it and thought, "Oh, just one...my wife." Then I really thought about it and decided to go through all 200+ friends and was kinda surprised to come up with 6. Crazy.
Well that forced me to count and I came up with 8. I think. If I counted kissing probably another 6. I guess it seemed higher because they seem to the the people who post the most often.

anyway, sorry for the hijack

I roll my eyes when I hear "I will always love you" because I think about people who obviously don't understand the song and then play it at their weddings. Way to curse yourselves!

Q - If your house caught fire and all the people and pets were safe and you could save 3 items what would they be?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 am 
4. Extra Flamey

um...my laptop, photo album and 1 bag full of DVDs :p

If you could erase one day from your life knowing it wouldn't intefere with fate and stuff, would you do it? If yes, what day would you erase?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm 
28. Com...plete

I puzzled over this for quite a while, and the only thing I can come up with is the day of a very minor car crash when I was 8. At the time it didn't seem to affect me at all, but a few months later I started having neck and back pain that have never gone away, and that crash is the only explanation I've ever been able to come up with. If it wouldn't change anything else, I'd love to avoid the near-constant mild-to-moderate pain of the last 12.5 years, so I would erase that day if given the chance.

If any dream you've had in the last month could come dream, what dream would you pick?

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:38 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I guess you mean come true.

Well, I dreamed that I was pregnant, feeling extremely uncomfortable because my belly was huge and my back hurt, and all the things that can happen during pregnancy. It felt so real that upon waking up I thought I had lost my baby... Until I remembered there was no baby to lose. Pregnancy is not so far but still further away than around the corner. :) But man would I love it now.

What made you do the job you do now?

PS: summer movie I'm looking forward to is the Smurf movie. First of all, it is with Smurfs, then Neil Patrick Harris, and then on the trailer you clearly see that they didn't forget where Smurfs come from. <3

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:03 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 4
Holy shit, a SMURF movie???

On-Topic: I lost my job and was willing to do just about anything. Had a good offer from out of state, but didn't really want to move my family. Got an even better offer from a local company right out of the blue for a position I had never really tried before; I could feel the stars lining up, so to speak, so I jumped at it. So far, one of the best choices I ever made.

Who was your favourite smurf, why, and what do you think that says about you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Wow, the smurfs! I found them kind of unattractive and bizarre. Not sure what that says about me lol! But show me the old Warner Brothers cartoons with Bugs, Daffy, Foghorn Leghorn or Bullwinkle and I'm all smiles!

So, any interpretation about my mental health and Smurfless state? My mind is open to info!

Keep it fun! :laugh

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Gorn: my favorite one is the gummy candy one, but it is most definitely not a character! ^^ I'd say Shy Smurf. I would say it means I was really shy, and still remain a bit shy nowadays. I also loved the grumpy one, he reminded me of my mom (and I say this with love). :)
On another note, I prefer to read the comics than to watch the cartoons.

What is your all-time favorite BBQ dish?

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm 

BBQ ribs!

What is your favorite season?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Insanely enough... Summer. I know. It's crazy hot but it's what's expected and it doesn't surprise. Plus my allergies aren't bad in the Summer. And this year I can take vacation in the Summer but couldn't the rest of the year.

Q What's your weirdest quirk?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

Weirdest quirk... I'll take cut up fresh veggies over ice cream and cookies any day of the week, simply because I really like vegetables. Has nothing to do with wanting to be healthy.

Question... If you have a choice in the grocery store, what type of bread do you go for?f

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

ooooh It is a tough choice but lately I had a sorta obsession with wallnut bread. Nummy!

What is your favorite m&m's?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 am 
28. Com...plete

I only had them once, but I looooooved the coconut m&ms. The mint ones are super delicious as well.

What's the one snack you shouldn't eat but can't live without?

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:13 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

They have mint M&M'S ?!?!? Ahh, man!! We don't have them here! :(

Um...probably candy. Not every day but still. Way too much sugar but I need them, lol.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:21 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

The human centipede.

Don't ask. We knew it was gonna be bad but my girl really wanted to see it. She loves to watch bad movies and mock them. Man was it horrible. Although "A Serbian Movie" is the most horrible I've seen... Now that I think about it, it is a tough choice between the two, but in both much different kind of worse.

Do you consider yourself a good cook?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Huh. I did a quick check to see what those movies were (I'm a cinema student so I had to know what they were) and I have to admit I could never watch them...and from the short synopsis I read, it seems that A Serbian Movie is much more horrible, mostly because of its themes...(I didn't think there could be worse than Slaughtered Vomit Dolls-a movie I heard about in my horror movie class and still disturbs me after 3 years) but yeah, they are horrible movies...

Back on topic: mmm, I guess so. I can cook pretty much everything, but I especially love the chicken pot pie I make :)

What are your child's name and why having picked that name, and if you don't have kids, what name would you choose for them and why?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm 

My daughter's first name is Jordan and her middle name is Ashley. Jordan is of hebrew origin and means, "flowing down." But...that has nothing to do with how we came up with the name...we just liked it:) Truthfully, we thought she was going to be a boy and I really wanted Ryne, as in Ryne Sandberg Hall of Fame 2nd baseman for the Chicago Cubs...but was overruled. So, Jordan is was! Which worked out well since it can be for a boy or a girl. ;-)

If you became a millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:10 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Quote:
My daughter's first name is Jordan and her middle name is Ashley. Jordan is of hebrew origin and means, "flowing down." But...that has nothing to do with how we came up with the name...we just liked it:) Truthfully, we thought she was going to be a boy and I really wanted Ryne, as in Ryne Sandberg Hall of Fame 2nd baseman for the Chicago Cubs...but was overruled. So, Jordan is was! Which worked out well since it can be for a boy or a girl.

Great story!! :)

I'd buy a house, lol. and probably an apartment in NY and another one in LA since I want to travel and work in those two towns :laugh Then I'd pay off the mortgage off my sister and brother's houses.

Your favorite meal?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm 

BBQ Baby Back Ribs at Shorty's BBQ in Miami. Hands down the best BBQ on the planet.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I want to believe in it :blush

Best childhood memory??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2894 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next