The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151
 Post subject: Re: GAME: Either Or
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 34
Gun to my head, I choose the gun.

Gun to Willow or Tara's head, bologna.

Wear a giant clock necklace for the rest of your life or have a top hat glued to your head (for the sake of hygiene, let's say you can take both off for showers)?

Check out my finished fics

Current Series: College Confidential ... Adult Confidential ... Hacker Confidential ... Family Confidential

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:29 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Giant clock necklace

In the circus - trapeze artist OR riding the motorcycle in the big round cage?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:38 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Topics: 4
I kinda feel like either of them is just a trip to the hospital, but if I had to choose I'd probably go motorcycle - at least you can practice and slowly work up to being able to ride around in a circle, and once you're actually doing it, it's basically just holding on and not swerving, right? At the very least, if you're on a bike I feel like it's okay to have a costume with lots of padding and protection. I suppose with the trapeze you've got the net... I suppose in a way it depends how much I'm allowed to be awful at what I'm doing, if I have to ride the bike fast I'm falling off no matter how much practice, and at least with the net you don't then have a motorbike fall on top of you when you screw up. But for the sake of simplicity I'm going to imagine this is just having to do it at all, rather than be really good at it, in which case, bike. (Unless I'm in the audience, in which case trapeze every time, because spandex costumes.)

The ol' list of food days hasn't really served up an equal choice today - globally it's World Pasta Day, while the US is celebrating Greasy Food Day, and that just isn't a real contest (hopefully?). But keeping that in mind: if you're going to eat junk food, would you rather go to a chain restaurant (McDonalds, or whatever equivalent you prefer, so long as it's in the same weight class), or a local shop that does similarly unhealthy junk, but on an individual basis rather than just being exactly the same as every other same-brand place in the entire world?

(I would've picked top hat, for the record - I feel like the clock is something I couldn't even slightly pull off, and would just look like an idiot no matter what, whereas being stuck with a top hat is just an excuse to dress steampunk, in which case I'd at least look legitimately weird, not dumb weird. Plus I did cosplay as Zatanna once, I know my way around top hats.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:14 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
So on the theme of Happy New Year - would you rather dance with a lampshade on your head (sober, too!) or pick up a stick of celery and imitate a pop singer?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151