The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: What Did You Dream Last Night?
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:42 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Good Morning Kittens!

I thought it might be kinda fun to start a dream thread:) Feel free to record all the weirdness here!

Here's my inspiration for this thread...

I dreamt that I was attending my assistant's wedding, except I was so tired that I slept through the ceremony and half of the reception. In the dream I woke up at one of the reception tables with people talking to me as if I'd been awake the entire time. The dream was pretty vivid, lot's of colors. I remember every detail of the reception...right down to the table cloths. My wife was sitting on one side and my friend's brother on the other. He was rambling about fast cars, girls and sex (in real life he's 18 and this is actually pretty normal, lol). I asked my wife, 'why the hell didn't you wake me up?' She shrugged her shoulders, "You were tired." Then I looked at my camera and noticed that I hadn't taken a single shot and panicked.

Of course it got weird after that...as if it needed any help...the bride was wearing a white robe with a really ugly red dress and brown sandals. It reminded me of Amish attire...something she would not be caught dead it. Then I asked if she was coming into work tomorrow, she said no and I got kinda mad. Then something about a junkyard...you know how these things go. My neighbor was there with her baby and asking about portraits and drinking a beer.

Let's just say I was thankful to finally wake up, lol.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:50 am 
28. Com...plete

Last night I had a rather disturbing dream (looking back on it anyway) about my best friend, B, and I both being in love with a mutual friend, M, who in real life has a girlfriend but in the dream seemed to be single. In the dream I knew I had feelings for M and I think B knew I did as well, but then B and M went off together to hang out, and when they came back B acted kind of odd and I ended up finding out they'd kissed and B now realized she had feelings for her. Then suddenly B and I were at a gigantic table with a bunch of people we knew from high school (I have no idea who any of them were, I just know that's who/what they were supposed to be as a group). I was apparently pretty mad at her for kissing M, and ended up yelling at her that I wasn't in love with *her* anymore, to the surprise/confusion of the crowd. (In real life B knows I was in love with her for about 3 years when we were growing up, but I'm not sure if she'd known in the dream before my outburst.) I don't think M was there, but somehow this led to her figuring out my feelings and very briefly it seemed like she was going to come find me (though neither in the dream nor upon waking did I know what she was going to say or do), but then the dream skipped ahead to the next day when B was supposed to be heading back to college, but she turned around to try to come talk to me. Oh, and to add weirdness I think she left on a plane but was coming back in a car.
Linearly that's all I remember, but at some point (possibly while B was coming back, but it could have been completely disconnected or even a different dream) I was around some parents of a friend. I think maybe it was B's mom at first, but if so she had a very odd transformation into the parents of another friend, E. E's dad, who I saw recently, looked vaguely like himself, but her mom, who I haven't seen in 3 or 4 years but remember clearly, looked completely different. All I really remember from that part of the dream is wondering why they'd divorced because they were seeming very playful together and like they had a great friendship. Also, I think a was sitting on a metal table waiting for something, a doctor perhaps, while watch the scene between E's parents play out.

I have no idea what any of that was about, and I think even in the dream I was rather confused lol. It's nice to be back in the simpler world of the waking.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
I had aa dream that one of my sisters got engaged to Ashton Kutcher lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I dreamed that I was hugely pregnant. and my work was having a big banquet type shower for me. And Rachel let Asher and Chiara go to the potty and then Asher came back without Chiara. I woke up while I was trying to muster my friends to find Chiara and another to watch Ash while we all looked.

What's strange is that when Ash was little, I had dreams all the time where I didn't even know I had kids and suddenly I was responsible for him and couldn't find him. But I hardly ever have those dreams for Chiara.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:29 am 

Same crappy reoccurring dream I've had monthly for the last 9 years. The one where I try to stop my cousin from committing suicide and no matter what the situation in the dream...I am never able to stop him. Just like in real life. I only have it if I'm super tired or stressed and I'm super tired. Blah!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:27 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I hadtwodreams that I remember:

I dreamed that I ran a 8:58 mile. Considerably faster than I wouldbe capable of.

And i dreamedpart of a story that the muse suggested.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
I dreamed that I was on a train, one faster and quieter than I had ever ridden on before.

There was an announcement on the system, a scientific term I can't remember, then the alarm went off.

Vague, but it caught me.

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 pm 
12. Recently Gay

I had a dream that some how I got a cheque for £2000 from my work. I'm not sure if it was like a tip or a bonus of some kind, but I remember having great fun spending it!

Wishing Peace, light and love to everyone.
Tara: 'Can we just skip it? Can, can you just be kissing me now?'
Tara: 'I am you know' Willow: 'What?' Tara 'yours'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Okay, I had a series of dream fragments when I woke up. So one was where there was an alternate reality with a Buffy in each one. I was trying to figure out which reality was 'real' and I couldn't. The second was me saying, "I'm writing a POV switch" I blame Clare, Deb, and Kate for that one! And the third was a distant image of "The Slayer" it was a ship. NOT like a Navy Ship, NOT like an Ocean Liner but a modern ship. Inspired, I guess, by Rick's "Red Rosenberg" - funny awakenings! :laugh

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Last edited by Ariel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:40 am 

I dreamt I met Oprah. In fact, we were kind of friends and no one believed me. So, I handed my phone to someone to take a picture of us and they only pretended to take it. By the time I realized, Oprah had disappeared. Not like into thin air, just back inside the building. The rest of the dream is fuzzy, I think I spent most of it trying to get a good picture and being pissed off and arguing with whoever this person was that didn't take the picture. Hey, no job anxiety there!

The funny thing is, I'm not really an Oprah super fan. I like her and I used to catch the show every now and then, but I wouldn't go all gaga if I actually got to meet her. I mean, why couldn't Oprah have been say...Alyson Hannigan? That would have been a much better dream sequence. But seriously...Oprah? Jeez!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:44 am 

Quote:
The second was me saying, "I'm writing a POV switch" I blame [b] Clare, Deb, and Kate for that one!"
:whip :bigwave :rofl :lmao :rofl :lmao :clap :clap :laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Ok, so it's not what I dreamed of last night, but the night before (because I don't think I've dreamed last night, lol)

I was with a bunch of people in some wort of hotel/ big inn, and people kept disappearing, horribly murdered by a unknown killer. No matter what we did there was no way to know if it even was human or not. After a while the killer's appearance began to be more explicit, but never enough to know who/what it was. So we took one of the guys and used him as bait (he was tied up like a sausage on the floor) but, somehow, the bait guy was freakishly looking like Patrick Dempsey (DrDreamy in Grey's Anatomy).

But the plan didn't work and the McDreamy look alike got kidnapped and viciously killed, and we couldn't stop it. We found refuged in a elevator to flee from the hotel but the killer (some kind of man with a face that looked like the Hulk, but with a crazy face) appeared out of nowhere on top of the elevator cage and started cutting all cables, one by one (the elevator ceiling was transparent). I think that's where I woke up, freaked out and I didn't want to go back to sleep because I didn't want to dream about that again. But it happened again, but this time I only remember being outside, in a filed with a lot of trees. My heart was pounding and my head felt heavy when I got up, plus I felt stressed out and nauseous all day at work. Not cool. :happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:19 am 
28. Com...plete

I had a few different dreams, or at least pieces of dreams, last night.

The first dream involved my brother, upon arriving to yet another function without his girlfriend, announcing that he was 'waiting for the relationship to fall apart,' like he wanted it to be over but wasn't willing to actually end it.

The second dream involved making up some sort of song or poem about summer, which turned into a song/poem about the beach, then I was on a beach and my aunt was there as well. I was complaining to her about how I essentially have no work this summer, and I think I jokingly said something to her about us switching jobs, but she reminded me that, being a school teacher, she has summers off as well.

My third dream had me trying to get in touch with an old friend that I first met in preschool but haven't seen or even talked to since we graduated three years ago. Then I was telling someone, my mom I think, about her majors (cause I guess suddenly I had talked to her, even though no actual communication between us occured in the dream), Linguistics and some other language--I couldn't remember in the dream what it was--, and linguistics was actually her major last I heard, but then I was saying that she was going to go to grad school to study Physics, which is a *bit* of a switch, and given that he dad is a physicist and she has a very bad relationship with him it doesn't seem very likely.

In my fourth dream I was grocery shopping. A pretty woman (I don't remember what she looked like, just that I thought she was pretty) who was maybe 30 or 40 and had a little girl with her came up to me and asked me something like "can you carry something very light?" and handed me a very tiny basket. I guess I started following them, abandoning my shopping cart, and a teenage girl, who was apparently with them and I think the woman's daughter given that when I saw her face I thought they looked alike plus they were shopping together, came over and joined us. I think there may have been some regular grocery shopping after that but I don't really remember. The next thing that stands out in my mind is the teen and the mom starting to "sample" some food and talking me into doing it as well, which in the dream I seemed to think was not a big deal. I remember there were donuts involved. As the woman and teen had accumulated a bit of food, we headed to find somewhere to sit, and while we were heading that way the little girl was running around and called the woman "grandma" which confused me cause I'd assumed she was the mom. Suddenly I was on my own again, back with my shopping cart, when a grocery store cop came up to me and said he was going to take the little girl (who was nowhere I could see) away from me cause we'd been drinking. He didn't care that there'd been stealing, just that we'd been drinking while watching a kid. I tried to tell him that she wasn't mine, and that I was old enough to drink. He didn't believe I was 21 and asked to see my id, which I then struggled to find. Finally I found it next to some sort of fake meat and held the id in my right hand and the fake meat in my left, but when I looked up to show him the cop was gone and I knew I *had* to find him or I'd be in trouble. I found him very quickly and tried to show him my id, but in the time I was searching the fake meat had somehow duplicated itself and captured my id, which I then had to dig out of the new patty of fake meat.

My fifth dream involved some sort of children's play that I was responsible for. It was some sort of contest, I was helping half a class make the play while the teacher helped the other class make their play. Then suddenly I was Reba (wtfffffffffffffff) and called in Brock and Barbara Jean (if you don't know the show these would be her ex-husband and his new wife) to help because I was worried that I'd been too risky in planning the play and the kids would get a bad grade. Then the kids and I all went up on stage to start and the teacher, who I think was the principal as well, had one of the other teachers sing the school song cause apparently I was new and didn't know it yet. The dream cut off with me realizing the song was in Latin.

My sixth and final dream was of me walking along a street. I had the sense that I'd been walking in the opposite direction and had now turned around, but I have no memory of this actually happening within the dream. For some reason I needed to hurry to get back to where I'd come from so I tried to run, but there was no sidewalk and I was running along a dirt path on a small ledge and my feet were starting to slip which made me realize that cars were very close so trying to run was a very bad idea so I went back to walking. Right after that a golf course came along, so I walked on their plush grass for a bit. Then suddenly there were people in the street with the cars, and somehow this inspired me to want to cross the street to the meridian and walk along there, but before I found a gap in the cars that would let me go it started to lightly snow. At first I was confused, but then I remembered it was January.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:02 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
I can't remember everything, but I was out somewhere downtown at a function in the evening when I noticed that it was going to rain. Looking up at the sky, it was filled with dark clouds, like you would expect. Except one of the clouds looked like this heap of molten lava spewing and rolling outwards across the sky. Clearly it was time to go. I grab my sister and her wife and head out. We hijack a fire truck (which I apparently know how to drive) and hotfoot it out of the downtown area. We reach a narrow part of town, somehow a friend of mine magically appears, and we set out on foot into this building. The building is a maze of stairways. Seems to have a shopping mall below ground, very poorly lit of course. We get turned around and just need to exit the building, except then some crazy girl in a red dress starts chasing us. We can't find our way out, running up and down different stair wells, trying all the doors, hoping one of them leads outside. Finally we get there and burst out into fresh air....and it's suddenly daytime and the sky is clear. I want to get back to the firetruck, but it's far away now. I lead the group along the street, scouting out a route. Suddenly I stop when I see movement in the distance. A lion was lying in wait in the overgrown grass by the abandoned gas station! I back up slowly and returned to my group.

My own cat decided enough was enough and woke me up at this point by walking across my chest. I'll never know what happens now. Anyway, I love how in dreams, everything seems perfectly normal. Why wouldn't there be an urban lion?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 pm 
3. Flaming O

I dreamt that a plane crashed on my house, and that my mom died.

Then I was sent to some orphanage and in the room that was supposedly mine, there was a girl that said "We're painting the room purple."

You know what's weird? She said it in english. I'm from sweden.

Oh and the bed in the room had football pillows..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I dreamed that were all going to see one of my work colleague (well, former one now that it's definitive that she won't be working with us ever again) at the hospital. We were all in the room and waiting for her. Then a nurse came in with her, she was pushing her wheelchair. Everyone hugged her, somewhat awkwardly, and when my turn came I almost touched her back so I moved a little so I would only touch her shoulder. WTF? Why dream of her now, three months after everything?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

I dreamt that I was a fish. Seriously. A nemo-ish fish.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

You know the BC comic strip? It was like that.everyone was riding around on those wheels with sticks through the center.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 am 

I had an extremely frustrating dream that woke me up at 6:30am...grr!

Dreamt that I was in some kind of clothes shopping contest and I lost this saddle bag that had my wallet and my cell in it. I spent the ENTIRE time looking for it while my friends shopped and shopped and shopped...at Macy's. In my book...it was a nightmare, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Shel - is the nightmare part losing the bag or shopping and shopping and shopping because the shopping would really make the nightmare for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:41 pm 

Most definitely the shopping. I'm right there with you, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I just woke up (when the alarm went off) from a W/T dream. I haven't had one of those in a long time. It was quite adorable I think I was Tara (very unusual - I'm usually Willow) and I worked for a big company like I was executive level and I think Willow was just above me in the chain of command. And I went to the secretary to talk to the CEO (apparently just above Willow) but Willow came out of the office and took me by the hand and we spent like 7 days just sort of sightseeing around the town and having fun never mentioning work or why I needed to speak to the boss or anything.

then it shifted and were helping people get off this little commuter flight. I was helping people come down the stairs and she was at the front and then she came up to me and took my hand and said all slow and breathless "now can we go home?" and then my alarm went off. it was all very sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am 

Deb- I love those kind of dreams!! Very Sweet:)

I dreamt an entire episode of Glee. From start to finish, dialog, music, dancing...everything and I remember thinking, "wow, great episode." Only problem is, I can't remember any details! It's not the first time I've dreamt TV episodes. I've done HIMYM, Buffy (of course), Seinfeld, Heroes, Friends, etc. If I could remember any of this shit I'd be rich. One time when I was ramped up on pain killers and muscle relaxers (from a back injury), I dreamt an entire business. From humble beginnings to a huge corporation where I was the rich CEO with my own corporate jet. Again, if I remembered details...I'd be rich.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Yeah, I've had W/T dreams and TV dreams even Judy Canova dreams and NOBODY has heard of her! :blush Last night there were more weird dream fragments. Scenes of parts littering a white linoleum floor, mechanical parts for various inventions. Then seeing people on various mechanical personal transportation inventions like Segways and even stranger racing down a football field testing them. Then a cut to living with Kate, then her walking beside me looking like she looked 7 years ago. And telling me that she didn't love me anymore. And it was devastating, but I knew that somehow a switch had turned off inside her and there was nothing I could do.

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:43 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I don't remember accurately but I have pretty weird dreams when I happen to dream. Last night there was a flying penguin. In a mall.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 am 

Weird and funny as always...

We lived in a hi-rise condo in 'the city,' no idea what city just: 'the city.' Anyway, we had an attic in the condo or something and I found an old color print of these beautiful fall trees reflected in a lake sprinkled with a few Aspens to really make it pop. I recognized it as being an original Peter Lik. In fact, it was a copy of the one that he recently sold for $1m. So, I was pretty excited until I realized that it was pretty faded. Anyway, my wife called up to me and said that it was time to go downstairs for the nightly meeting in the lobby. When I got down there about 25 residents had gathered; my wife was on the couch and patted the seat next to her. She said, "Lay down baby, you look tired." So I did and rested my head in her lap. I remember being so sleepy (I must have been really tired last night, lol), then the meeting started and Rachel started catching us up on current events. And when I say Rachel, I mean Rachel Maddow, lol. Apparently, we were friends and she lived in the building and we had nightly meetings to get caught up. After catching us up, she announced that the guest for the night was some psychologist guy and she was going to have him on sat-phone and that we could ask him anything. I kept dosing and waking up. Then, she looked over and, "Sorry I woke you, but the reception is so bad." I was like, "Oh, it's fine. I'm just tired." Anyway, she then lifted her left foot in the air and her right arm in an attempt to improve the reception, lol. So I jokingly suggested that we make her a hat of aluminum foil and everyone started laughing. Then I fell asleep in the dream and woke up in real life thinking...WTF?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 am 

KiWy wrote:
I don't remember accurately but I have pretty weird dreams when I happen to dream. Last night there was a flying penguin. In a mall.

I once dreamt about taking a dolphin taxi to an underwater mall,

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Finey_McFine wrote:
KiWy wrote:

I once dreamt about taking a dolphin taxi to an underwater mall,

Haha very nice

Well two nights ago I dreamt I was with the happy Kitten in Paris 2011 company (who will know who they are ), walking in whatever city.. then I ran and climbed and all "Assassin's Creed" like, sneaked into the room of one of them (which is all but her actual room) and waited for her. There was a very cute cat there. And then snuggles ensued. And after an amazing fade to black, I found myself looking for her in a college's corridors where I bumped into a guy from my old high school who announced that now he was gay (unsurprisingly, should I add).

And then I woke up.

Last edited by KiWy on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 8
I dreamt that I was buying new pavers for my backyard patio. I was at a building, and there was a guy at the door who asked what I needed, and told me to make sure I went through the right door, because the business was a combination landscape material shop and funeral home. I know, right? So of course, I end up in the funeral home side, and am now carrying a few pavers and a fire log that have materialized out of nowhere. The receptionist kindly directs me to the landscape shop side. I end up in a waiting room next to a woman wearing a large blue Snuggy. Then one of the landscapers comes out and shows me a book of plants and procedes to give me a lecture on the explosive nature of daisies, how when they're lit with fire they are equivalent to C4.

Kisses and Gay Love
"I like my buttons, curvy." - Willow, Neverland, by Easiersaid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:05 pm 

I dreamt that my daughter was a baby again. My wife and I were sitting on the couch and J was between us. We were tickling her tummy, making her giggle and kick her little feet. Then she was older, about 3 and I was carrying somewhere. She was wrapped around me snuggling and I could smell her berry-berry Scooby Doo shampoo, lol. I love that dream, but I woke up all teary eyed because I so miss those days!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next