The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next
 Post subject: Re: The all purpose happy feelings thread
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:10 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Congrats - Rachel!

I'm on vacation this week. We took the kids today to a soccer class and it went so well! Both kids participated and did so well. They've literally never played soccer before but they listened and ran around and kicked and took part. And Rachel actually took them to the thing! This is great. We are waiting to hear from the coaches how it will work/what it will cost.

And Saturday we are taking Asher to an open house at a dance studio to see about his taking a hip hop class. A year ago this would have been so far beyond impossible. Literally not possible.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:52 pm 
9. Gay Now

In 4 days I will experience something I waited 4 years for.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:10 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 10
I got married!

It's been a week, and I'm still not used to being someone's wife.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 pm 

Topics: 1
Congrats, BeMy! I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time. ;)

Happy thought: My oldest son started school this week and it's been really rough... But even with how rough it has been, he continues to be his happy, curious, cute, polite self and I'm ridiculously proud of him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 am 
9. Gay Now

Being where I am meant to be up to this point in my life. I have an appreciation for this day because it means that I am alive. It means I get to be in love yet another day.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:19 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Been published in a few poetry books now and a poetry magazine and have recently been selected as one of the top ten poets in the UK and will have a collection of around 20 poems of mine published in a volume with a photo and a profile about me in a book due out next year !!!!!! I am so happy about that. I work hard so its nice to have it paying off :) Big Big yippie!!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

The Royals are in the World Series.
My freakin' Kansas City ROYALS are going to play in the WORLD SERIES!!!!!
I simply have no frame of reference for processing this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:21 pm 

The Giants are going back to the World Series for the third time since my oldest son was born. I am legit in shock. Giants... Royals... What is going on. #evenyeardevilmagic

(And congrats mere! I love the Royals, wish them the best... Just not a ring :wink.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:03 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Thanks Heather, I was pulling for Giants over Cardinals, but that ends now of course. Seems like we should be making some sort of wager...maybe after we sweep the Giants, you can wear my lucky Salvador Perez tee for a day in tribute to the Royals awesomeness :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:15 am 

Sounds like a good idea, but I don't know if you'd like my terms: You'd have to go to a Golden Corral or similar style buffet and eat one of everything in honor of Pablo Sandoval. Oh, and pics or it didn't happen. :grin (The funniest thing is that I would LOVE to wear a Savvy Perez shirt because he's been my fantasy team's catcher for the last two years. I'm not kidding when I say I love the Royals; they're sort of my AL team so this is the most bizarre situation ever. Any other NL team and I'd be rocking the Royal blue like crazy.)

Happy feeling: My oldest son overcame a fear that had been nagging him all week and I couldn't be prouder.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:29 am 

Topics: 10
This week, I submitted a (draft) chapter for an academic book, which will be a major part of my thesis project. I'm also applying to teach writing at my university in the spring.

And sometimes, when I'm speaking to students about how to be better writers, I want to tell them, "Go join a really great fanfiction community. Read stories. Write stories. Ask for feedback."

It worked for me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:38 pm 

The Giants won the World Series!!!! Third time in five years, unbelievable. I wish I could go to the victory parade; everyone in the city must be so happy tonight. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:48 pm 
28. Com...plete

Feeling down from election results, but trying to focus on the positive: I survived my first week of Clinicals! I didn't get to do a lot of Nursing care, but I learned about a truly impressive wound, I got faster and better with my assessments, and I gave my first bed bath which the patient was incredibly grateful for. Also I had the best patient ever! Super cooperative, helpful, and pleasant, and great with having other students come in to observe the wound vacs. Despite not doing as much as I hoped, it was a really good first week and I'm feeling more relaxed now about the 4 more to come this session. This nursing school thing might actually be doable!

Also in the realm of happy: I *don't* have to be up at 5:30 the rest of the week, I'm working Friday, and since I don't have Clinicals next week I won't have to preplan Sunday (meaning go to the hospital, pour over the patient's chart for 3 hours, then go home and research their diseases and medications for several hours more) or get up at 5:30 any of next week. Hooray!

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 pm 
2. Floating Rose

10 years ago today, our family got a call asking us to be placement for an adorable 10-month-old baby girl in need of a foster home. I will never forget the social worker bringing her over a few hours later, and her sparkly eyes and beautiful smile. Opening our hearts to this amazing child was one of the best decisions we have ever made, and I am grateful every day that we were chosen to be Josie's family! :luv

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:30 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 9
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! :)

I would like to warn you that this happy feeling is coming from an effin' freshman in high school, so don't expect anything too mature.

The first (and only, kinda) girl I've ever had a crush on dared me to kiss her at a sleepover we had a couple weeks ago. She's...wow. She's just...amazing. We kinda acted like it didn't happen, but we've become progressively more flirty. And this past week when I saw her at a basketball game (she played for the other team) she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. It was nohin' big, really, but woah. Like, woah. I'm not sure if I'm gay or if it's just a girl crush, but I'm not gonna worry about that. She kissed me. The most beautiful girl in the world (or at least in my basketball league) kissed me. I'm still in a state of shock. Please don't snap me out of my state of shock. I like it.

-Gabrielle

I have a fish named Drusilla. He doesn't know, he thinks his name is Drew. Shhhh...

Spike: Are we feeling better, then?
Drusilla: I'm naming all the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:59 am 
9. Gay Now

Happy to be alive and well. Thanksgiving the other night was the greatest one I ever had. I allowed myself to bask in the meaning of it for the first time. I never have a shortage of places to visit, but never went for it. This year was different. I had 3 different dinners at 3 different locations. lol. Since I am a disciplined and smart eater I didn't regret it after. Although my prone to healthy life style wasn't a factor that day. I ate 3 days worth of calories and it was worth it. Back to reality again though. I have a physical goal I want to meet and I'm not close to it yet. Although I can see the transformation I am making. I love it! As for everything else I am solid.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:48 am 
9. Gay Now

I know it's been only 12 days into the new year, but I really love the direction I am going in. I am taking things to a whole new level. I don't want to just look pretty on paper, sound pretty through my words, but be beautiful through my actions. I am adding more challenges, events, opportunities in my life. The things I do now are very much part of my life. It's who I am now so it's easy. I can't keep evolving unless I take myself out of my element. There are incredibly so many things in this world to see, to do, and truly experience. I focus more on the small things that I don't do or have ever done. For even if I don't take it any further then just trying it out that one time. I want to be able to say I did it though. I realize most people don't see true value in 1 penny. I am glad that I am not one of those people. A penny is worth something. You add it to your bank account or to a jar of coins it pays dividends. I am a penny. Time to pay more dividends to myself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
Celebrating our nine month anniversary with my girlfriend next week. I have never been in a relationship this long, and I am still very much in love :heart: :heart:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
*double post*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

I have a date next sunday :) I'm nervous but I'm looking forward to it :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:19 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 9
WARNING: Tons of giddy excitement in this comment.

She kissed me, she kissed me, she kissed me! *girly squeal* So in my last comment I wasn't sure about my sexuality. Now I am. I gay as hell. Yay. Um...that girl I talked to you about in the last update? Yeah. She kissed me. We kissed. Voluntarily. Holy crap. Oh my god. Oh my god. Holy goddess, we kissed. Kissed. For real. Oh my god. I'm still in shock. I shouldn't be, but I am. We kissed. No dares, no basketball games. We kissed. Holy crap. My life is complete.

I have a fish named Drusilla. He doesn't know, he thinks his name is Drew. Shhhh...

Spike: Are we feeling better, then?
Drusilla: I'm naming all the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:25 am 
9. Gay Now

I love embracing life and the challenges I face and put myself in. All positive of course. I said I wanted to improve on certain things about myself and I have. I do like being more patient and knowing how to communicate better. There are things that are part of who I am because I feel them inside of me. The only difference is I know how to contain them and unleash certain things more positively.

I have new swag yo. The fact that I'm taking myself out of my regular element and even dressing differently is interesting. I love it! I never imagined I'd look and feel the way I do physically and stylistically. You're talking about someone whose never owned mustard colored pants. lol. I know it sounds weird, but I actually pull it off. Damn life is good. What I create is good. The people who contribute to my creation are brilliant. This includes the love of my life. I am truly grateful.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:47 am 
28. Com...plete

In 8 weeks I'll be done with Nursing school. I don't really know what's happening after that--everything is up in the air and I'm kind of terrified--but I am so freakin excited to only have 1 more class to go. And so far I've stuck to my goal of making a B in every class, and I got really positive with my last Clinical, so maybe it'll all work out okay... I just have 1 more class to pass, and then I will *finally* have a college degree after nearly 7 years. 8 weeks from today I'm done, 8 weeks from Saturday I graduate... kind of can't believe it's almost here.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 am 
9. Gay Now

Yeah boy! What I failed to do on Thursday I accomplished on Saturday. I burned 1,010 calories in one cardio session. I am thinking I could possibly do this every other day. Alternate with my weight training sessions. I'm transforming myself physically that I like it when people ask me if I work out. This is part of my goal. I am surrounded by women all of the time and I don't see most taking care of themselves at all. It's hard not having a role model of sorts who I can look at for this. It's another thing I do on my own and own it!!! I want to take care of myself physically as well and take it to another level. It will pay me dividends, but also my partner will reap the benefits. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:56 am 
9. Gay Now

Today is a special day. For sometime I created my own Utopia that you became part of. It's now something that's ours. We've invested a year now. This is the longest relationship I have ever been in. Simply because it's so right on so many levels and because there are no questions or doubts.

It made me laugh when my girl wanted to do monthly anniversaries. I was like no! Stop being such a girl and a year is when it truly counts. I put an end to that shit real quick. lol It's surreal that a year has passed and I'm more in love now then when we started. I am truly grateful for all the beauty and love associated with you. My heart swells when I'm near you and aches when we're apart. I have no limitations. I am grateful for the person you are and most importantly for the way you love me. All the things you do that makes us...US. My co creator, my friend, my partner te amo.

Happy Anniversary!

Last edited by BeneathMyWillowTree on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:57 am 
9. Gay Now

Damn double post! :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:22 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

We can now get married anywhere in the US! Woot woot!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:33 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I got to go down to the State Capitol and watch as Shelby and Chris got legally married today along with a bunch of other couples. Awesome! And your congratulations to them!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:19 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I'm getting married tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:03 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 4
What are you thinking?? Run while you can!!

Just kidding, gratz to you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next