The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 174  Next
 Post subject: Re: The all purpose happy feelings thread
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:53 pm 
I'm happy today. Just because. It's nice, that being happy ... just because.

You know those furry things ... that hide underground?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:34 pm 
You got some too eh Sally? Hee... ;)

"You think I smell like a mermaid?"
"No, I think it's haddock...or carp...Do us a favour dear Nan and put your glove back on."
~ Titty Saunders and Nancy Boy French

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:38 pm 
Today I got an email off a stranger telling me how much the loved my website:bounce this caused much happy feeling:party

:love

--------

Tara pushed down Willows pants with her feet, colliding with silken legs, a sensation that made her shudder-VIXEN-Shamelessly promoting my own fic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:26 am 
Ruth, you know I'd never say a word.... :blush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:11 am 
I'm really happy because it's my birthday!! :bounce And I got the best present ever...a fantastic woman who loves me and who I cannot stop loving!!! :heart It's been an amazing few days...cant quite take it all in!!! :lol

I love Tan, and want to shout it from the rooftops!!!! :bounce

And oh boy, I dont think I'll ever stop kissing her...:kiss :blush

Snuggles and happy thoughts to all!!

Jo xxxx:love

...there's a moment when I look at you, and all thought within me is lost; my tongue breaks and fire races over my skin, and I grow weak; for I am dying of such love, or so it seems to me...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:38 am 
I'm happy cause I'm bumping the happy thread. Our :baby arrived on Jan 5 2003, and she is perfect in every way. She weighed 8lb 7 oz. (sorry too tired for metric) Trust me, that's above average. I'm happy to see she shares a birthday month with many fine Capricorn Kittens as well as the lovely Amber.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:44 am 
Awwww....:bounce Huge congrats to you Hushpuppy!!! :grin That's terrific news!!!!

I love this thread, never fails to put a smile on my face and joy in my heart...sorry, feeling terribly sappy at the moment...can't imagine why...;) :blush

Snuggles,

Jo xxxx:love

...there's a moment when I look at you, and all thought within me is lost; my tongue breaks and fire races over my skin, and I grow weak; for I am dying of such love, or so it seems to me...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:05 am 
Congratulations Hush Puppy and family! Wonderful news. :)

Spank me, I'm Julia.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:13 am 
Congratulations Hushpuppy! That's fantastic news! :grin

~La

"Come out that I may send you to hell!"

~Joan as played by Leelee Sobieski to Lord Glasdale in the Joan of Arc miniseries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:13 pm 
Ooh congratulations on the ankle biter, Hushpuppy! That sure is a healthy weight :)

Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:07 pm 
Congratulations Hushpuppy!

I am happy my computer is working :) Happy day!

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Tallulah Bankhead

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:47 pm 
i'm happy cause XITA is taking me OUT on FRIDAY! right, xita? ;) lol....

ETA: congratulations on the baby!!!!!!

"We're forgetting about the troll.
Let's pay attention to the troll." Tara, Triangle

Edited by: Rane018 at: 1/9/03 10:50:37 am

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:55 pm 
Well, xita never takes me out anywhere :miff

I bet she uses that dumb excuse..."but Brian, you're 3500 miles away"...please :stop

Mozilla : One Browser to Rule Them All.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:38 pm 
lol, well she uses the *there's no lesbian bars in LA* with me.

"We're forgetting about the troll.
Let's pay attention to the troll." Tara, Triangle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:54 pm 
Yeah. What's up with Xita and her excuses for not taking people out? "But Julia, you're getting married." What kind of crap is that? :laugh

Spank me, I'm Julia.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:50 am 
She's the queen of excuses, Jho. "But Ruth, you live in another continent..."

Uh huh. Right. Like that's an excuse...

"No, I think it's haddock...or carp...Do us a favour dear Nan and put your glove back on."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:06 am 
Mazal tov, Hushpuppy!!!

Life is full of changes...The better you are at letting go of things, the freer your hands will be to catch something new. ~from Off The Map by Joan Ackerman
"It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured before passing out. ~from "Answering Darkness" by Sassette

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:46 am 
Hi

Well I wasn't sure if I should post this in the happy thread or the unhappy thread. I finally let my ex know how I felt , I was the one who left but that was two monthes ago and with counseling I got the nerve up to tell her ( by email ... yes that isn't right but when I was with her I was unhappy and almost suicidal and I didn't want that face to face confrontation ). She of course doesn't want to accept that she did anything wrong and says that unless i come back then she won't go to counseling ( controlling much ) .

I feel sad because me being the people pleaser I don't want to hurt her but to take care of myself I need to be out of theis unhealthy life of fear.

My happy thoughts are I just signed my lease papers for my apt ... moving in Jan 24 :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

:party :party :party :party :party

Happy yet scared weird after being with someone for four years it will be scary being alone , well sort of I have the bestest kittie in the world major cuddle bear and he makes me feel loved

Meister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:37 pm 
Meister, sometimes you have to take the rough with the smooth, and it's great you've got your new apartment to balance out the bad things that you're feeling. :)

And I'm happy. Again. I will only start worrying if this becomes a regular occurrence. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:04 pm 
Heh. Those happy feelings just keep on comin', Ruth. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:12 pm 
*bites back the witty retort to sally's comment*

They do though, don't they? Must be something about New Year. Beginnings, starting afresh, all that kind of stuff. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:01 pm 
It’s good to see all the happy thoughts and experiences going on here. Maybe there is something to be said for a New Year and fresh beginnings. I even had a happy observation today - the days are getting longer! It may not be much compared to engagement rings and book deals, but sometimes even a little scrap of happy is a good thing. And it’s nice seeing a little bit of pink in the sky when I’m coming home from work, instead of having to drive home in the cold darkness. It's almost enough to make you believe that someday spring will actually be here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:41 pm 
I've cut down to half a pack of smokes a day. I no longer smoke in the house (well, perhaps my gf :heart is happier about that than I am, but what the heck, I'm still smoking less, and I'm certain shivering in sub zero temperatures must burn off calories:lol ). I didn't put any weight on over Christmas :party . I've just posted a long and rather cathartic rant in Season Seven; a wonderful Kitten sent me an e-mail as I was in the middle of said rant that made me feel really good. :bounce I have finished two wonderful books written by one of our own Kittens :clap , and am finally attacking my own work again. :shy Thanks MaClayMagic, Dr G and Angry Lion and the lovely writers in PENS for opening my eyes to a new way to tell a story. :kiss Dark Magic Willow, you're an inspirational writer - you weave such delicious angst with your evocative prose; thanks all, I now see the forest. :cool

Cheers!!

Patches

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:51 am 
I just found out that I got one of 10 spots to go to a GLBT conference over midterm break, and that one of my good friends got in too... should be great fun, and we should learn a lot! :grin Yipee!

"Fear prophets...and those prepared to die for the truth, for as a rule they make many others die with them, often before them, at times instead of them." -Umberto Eco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:19 pm 
Well, took me a while to decide if this story should go in here or the crappy feelings thread, but as it ended well i voted here.

So im driving back from a very nice all lesbian party that had taken place earlier in the evening. it was about a 1 hour drive and i was halfway home, im off in my own little world singing to the radio and reviewing the evening. then suddenly the dreaded state trooper pulls me over, seems that i was going over the limit by 15mph,(honestly did not realise it) anyway he asks for all my info then notes i have alcohal on my breath, he then asks me to step out of my truck to take a sobriety test (did i mention i had only one beer 2 hrs prior to this) anyway i take the test and not really worried:pray i pass it. he sends me back to wait for the dreaded $150.00 ticket, meanwhile im pondering what i can sell to pay for this,(im unemployed as well).

Mr. Officer returns to my window and informs me that he is LETTING ME GO with a verbal warning!

i could not belive it, i almost started crying with relief.

my gosh my karma must be good.

:eek

Catt

-----------------------------

I want it, give it to me. I love it.-7 year Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:44 am 
Oh, that happened to me once. I went through a red light on my way home from babysitting years ago; it was very late and I was very tired. Luckily for me, playing the innocent woman driver meant that the policeman who stopped me was lovely and sympathetic, heh. There's no shame in the widening of one's eyes, blinking rapidly and saying "Oh...oh I'm sorry officer..." :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:52 am 
i'm happy cause of someone today. i met her not a long time ago, but there's something. i don't know how to explain it, my kittens. it's just there.

maybe my first girlfriend. she feels something too. for me that's :love :love

amy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:54 am 
he he we both got the same theme willow1982...

my ex who im totally mad over said i love you the other day to me.....trying not to make a big deal over it but im way chuft :heart :rollin :whistle

good luck willow

XxXxXxX

theres nothInG LiKe gEttInG Your aRSe kIked tO MakE youR ArsE HuRT

Post subject: Happy Feelings
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:43 am 
There is nothing that cheers me up like a hug from my niece and/ or nephew. They are possibly the two cutest kids on the planet (I know, I'm wildly biased :grin ). Even at the end of a 14 hour day, I will immediately feel much better when they come crashing into me. It's especially fun (tho' kind of hazardous!) when they both do it together. And the sweet 'lil baby kisses are pretty nice, too. :D

Firefoot

Post subject: Re: Happy Feelings
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:28 pm 
Oh, I have one of those – an adorable nephew, that is. And you’re right - nieces and nephews are just the greatest. They give you all this love and affection, and you don’t have to buy them braces or send them to college. hehe ;)

Seriously, the last time I saw him we were heading to the airport. He crawled into the back seat so he could sit right beside me, then he picked up my arm and draped it over his shoulders and made me leave it there for the entire ride. Man, just breaks your heart to have to leave him. But I’ll be seeing him during his spring break, so I can look forward to that. Nieces and nephews rock. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 174  Next