The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next
 Post subject: Re: The all purpose happy feelings thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:37 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
JustSkipIt wrote:
I'm getting married tomorrow!

Congratulations :)

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:04 am 
9. Gay Now

It's been ying and yang for me. Despite my current circumstances my state of mind is strong. I truly love myself and understand what that means. I don't have pity parties or feel sorry for myself as I once did years ago. My mental health is truly strong. I've conditioned it that way. It's something I work on everyday just like the other important pillars to life. It's not enough to treat people the way you want to be treated. You have to treat yourself in that same regard. If you don't that's when mind fuckery takes over. It reflects on the way you are and how you live. I am a reflection of my life. It looks damn good too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:03 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
He's coming to see me soon I'm nervous but soooo excited too :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:49 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Today my 16-year-old told me she thinks of me as being in my 30s. She was my favorite child for almost a whole hour.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:39 pm 
9. Gay Now

After a great trip in San Francisco two weeks ago this month has continued to be just that...GREAT!!!! This month has been about reflection. I am truly grateful and my heart has expanded more. I love God more, my loved ones more, the love of my life more, myself more and my life more. What I project is projected upon me. Beautiful.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:42 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Today is the 20th anniversary of our first date. I remember the first time she laughed at something I said, and scrunched up her nose at me. I thought, That is the cutest damn nose I've ever seen, and I was a goner. Even now, she can pretty much bend me to her will by scrunching up her nose. Who knew that 20 years later we'd be married with 3 kids? Love is not always easy, but we still choose each other every single day. :heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:30 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
It was a freaking nightmare! I googled "Kittenboard" and this horrible place came up full of nothing but sponsored ads! I really thought the KB had gone and my eyes teared up and I wondered what the hell was wrong with me that I hadn't been on in so long.

But then I tried the other name and found you again! Thank you KB! Thank you, Xita! Thank you Mods, Kittens and everyone else who makes this live!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:04 pm 
9. Gay Now

I feel like I finally made it. I'm everything I never thought I could be much less would be. To be at this point in time is truly a blessing. Holistically everything is just so beautiful. People notice this energy I radiate it's cool, calm, and collective. I love it!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:29 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Heading into St Luke's Hosp. tomorrow to get the bulk of this lump in my head removed. Should only be in 3 days (they access the pituitary gland area through the nostrils, not throught the skul) then of work 2 weeks. a portion is inoperable but they expect to get most of it. Vibes, wishes, or prayers as suits you. They tell me any compromises to my optic nerve and less definitely to my endocrine glands should reverse or improve.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:36 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DaddyCatALSO wrote:
Heading into St Luke's Hosp. tomorrow to get the bulk of this lump in my head removed. Should only be in 3 days (they access the pituitary gland area through the nostrils, not throught the skul) then of work 2 weeks. a portion is inoperable but they expect to get most of it. Vibes, wishes, or prayers as suits you. They tell me any compromises to my optic nerve and less definitely to my endocrine glands should reverse or improve.

Sending good vibes!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:06 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Good luck and good vibes!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 am 
23. Volumey Text

Sending prayers and good vibes!

Post subject: Re: The all purpose happy feelings thread Back home
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:28 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Thanks to everyone who responded or thought of me. Surgeyr went well, got home a bit after 6PM thanks to my landlady's choosing to drive me.They got most of it and, while the pathologist's report won't be back until tomorrow at best, surgeon said didn't see anything resembling cancer, as we expected. Of course it wa s ont eh pituitary so I can expect changes, hopefully mostly good ones. I'll keep posting. Thanska agin.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:59 pm 
9. Gay Now

@Daddycatalso: Yay!

Also, i'm generally happy, because i got my hair done, in rainbow colours!

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:40 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

I really wasn't sure where to put this, but I wanted to share a really great story about my kid. When I first joined this board, she was 9 and I've shared many funny stories over the years, but this one is guaranteed to make you smile. Last week she turned 17 and the week before that started her senior year of high school. She is no longer a child, but a young woman in every sense of the word. Strong, opinionated, capable and kind.

The day before school started she went to the grocery store and came home with a gigantic box of Goldfish crackers and a family size package of chocolate chip cookies. She then proceeded to fill ziplock bags with equal amounts of the snacks and store them in the fridge. She's not a huge fan of either item, so I was surprised to see how many bags she'd made. As the days passed, I noticed one missing every day and after a week, finally asked her why she was eating such a huge bag of 'crap' everyday. It turns out that they weren't for her at all, they were for a friend with an eating disorder, that doesn't eat lunch because she is too embarrassed to eat in front of others. She told me that everyone offered the girl food, but she always turned them down and they never asked why. One day 'J' decided to ask and the girl unloaded. So, 'J' decided to try and help her, by giving her a bag of goodies she could eat whenever she felt comfortable. She didn't gossip about what she learned and she didn't judge; she just listened and responded with kindness. It was her first instinct and I am so very proud of her. :-)

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:33 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 4
I missed writing about it in the It's Just Thursday, MKF! thread, but I had a really good Thanksgiving holiday. Mrs. gorn outdid herself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:02 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
Ok, so I really need to squee somewhere, but I can't squee on my FB page because then my friends and family will ask why I'm squeeing and I can't say (yet)... so I'm going to squee here instead.

Please note: any inquiries or postulations as to the reason for my squee will be politely ignored... just know... it's squee-worthy.

*Steps up to microphone, clears throat*

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:48 am 
28. Com...plete

My trip to Oregon is in less than 2 weeks! I'm super nervous about my actual move (both the logistics of it, moving with a cat and with no car, and most likely have neither a job nor an apartment when I arrive, and the building-a-new-life-from-scratch aspect), but I'm pretty excited for my scouting trip. A few days in Portland, a few days in Eugene, and even a couple days on the coast just to have fun... Plus, 11 days off work which will be my longest stretch since I started my job almost two years ago.

The best part, though, is knowing that this trip is a huge step towards actually moving this summer, and once I move and get settled I can finally, finally, finally start working on having a kid. Every time I get nervous I just have to remind myself, I need to find where I want to stay so I can start my family. It's finally going to happen. It may still take a couple years yet before I have a little one of my own, but I'm making actual progress and that feels amazing.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:46 pm 
18. Breast Gal

It's not a big event, but, my new printer's assembled and connected and (after four days of techs mucking around with it) finally working properly. (It's one of these, so there's a lot that can not work.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:43 pm 
3. Flaming O

Artemis wrote:
It's not a big event, but, my new printer's assembled and connected and (after four days of techs mucking around with it) finally working properly. (It's one of these, so there's a lot that can not work.)

Unless it fell off the back of a truck I'd say that's big news--about USD80,000 worth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:05 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Well, to be specific it's only 'mine' in the sense that I run the store it's at, I don't own it... for which I'm kinda glad, now that I know how much it cost. That's more than my entire Lego collection. (Although the fact that I wasn't sure about that and had to look it up probably means I have too much Lego... but I'm going to ignore that.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:39 pm 
3. Flaming O

Artemis wrote:
Well, to be specific it's only 'mine' in the sense that I run the store it's at, I don't own it... for which I'm kinda glad, now that I know how much it cost. That's more than my entire Lego collection. (Although the fact that I wasn't sure about that and had to look it up probably means I have too much Lego... but I'm going to ignore that.)

Hahaha.

Well, I'm sure the company has it on lease. I only know this 'cause I sometimes chat up my FedEx-Kinko's staff.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:41 pm 
3. Flaming O

Also, I know it's no 20th anniversary of Hush. But is no one observing the 20th anniversary of Buffy's first airing?

20 years! I'm experiencing full-on Peter Pan syndrome.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:41 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Jeepers, it is too. Yesterday, as well (this is the problem with being in Australia, you always get the news of anniversaries the day after they've happened). It's heartening to see the show getting some deserved attention from culture/news sites.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:30 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Yesterday I received the most amazing beautiful bunch of flowers and Belgian chocolates with them. The company couldn't trace the name but it turns out that they were from my friend Vanessa in the states I feel so loved :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:02 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
No reason... just feeling super happy today.

</throws glitter> :bounce

Cheers,
DW

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DarkWiccan wrote:
No reason... just feeling super happy today.

</throws glitter> :bounce

Cheers,
DW

Me too! Is it in the air?

If it is, should we be worried that an airborne microorganism can travel 4500 miles?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:12 pm 
28. Com...plete

I am also in a good for no reason (though joining the crowd a bit late). I called my mum earlier and she said I seemed "chipper," which I realized I was. Don't know why I'm happy tonight, but I'll embrace it :)

(Also my kitty is snuggly, which never hurts!)

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:37 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Really had a wonderful Easter weekend with two of my nieces and my little nephew. They are all growing up wonderfully and they love me which is lovely especially because I don't get to see them very often but it was a lovely few days. Also been reading more which is great. And the weather has started to brighten too :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:59 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
So glad to be on the post and reading everyone's happy news! Printers and Moving and Family - Oh my!

My good news is that I have FOUND writing that I thought was lost and I'm over the moon about it! :moo

(Had to give that cow icon some love - she doesn't get out much!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next