The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next
 Post subject: Re: The all purpose happy feelings thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 pm 
28. Com...plete

My stethoscope and blood pressure cuff came in the mail today. Their arrival makes me feel more like a Nursing student, and in a week or two I should have my first pair of scrubs.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:40 pm 
9. Gay Now

I'm stoked to be taking much needed time off. One full month of certain physical activity (hee! hee!) and not doing a damn thing. I've been super active since November of last year. Time to sit down and relax.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:54 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Its so cute the way my wife gets so flustered and worried when I am sick and she's not here because of her work. I'm finally conscious and in possession of my faculties enough to check my phone and there's like 4 missed calls and I forget how many texts. She knew I was sick or I'd have gotten more. She even called a mutual friend to come over and check on me, which is really funny because that is totally out of the ordinary for her. We're both total hermit types. She sent me a care package, too. Lots of pudding for a sore throat and some heat rub that she gets from some sports store that's like professional grade to make my chest feel better. Lots of tea. The woman is amazing. Seriously amazing. No wonder I married her.

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:31 pm 
28. Com...plete

I'm going to direct a play! And my crush said she thinks I'll make a good director... I know she's straight and nothing will ever happen, but it was great seeing her today, and I had to restrain myself from grinning like an idiot when she said that. Plus, theater whoo! Sure I'll have less than no time and I'm going to have to schedule rehearsals around class and Clinicals and work and I might have a struggle to make sure my play gets one of the performance times I can actually be there for, but *I have a play*. I suggested it, I'm directing it, and it's *mine*! I had so much fun with theater last semester, and most of not being in Choir anymore I have really missed these people, but for the next 2+ months I get to see them and work with them, and hang out in Practice Hall again... So frickin happy right now!

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:05 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
I swear, I have found the greatest woman I will ever meet.

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:07 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

I just finished placing a phone call to my tattoo artist so that this weekend I can spend both days sitting for my final ink. I have to get the tattoo on my arm 100% complete, plus I'm adding 4 more. And one of them is huge. Its gonna take like 14-16 hours to complete all of them. But I'm excited, even though I'm scared because the one is going on my ribs. I hear ribs hurt the worst. And my ribs is the area the big one is going. Ribs, wrists, and my right calf. Advice for anyone wanting a tat that doesn't have one: Never put something permanently in your skin that doesn't deserve a place there. My skin has a 20 year waiting limit to prove how much its deserved, unless its my niece or nephews.

Soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:49 pm 
28. Com...plete

My aunt had her last chemo! Hopefully this means goodbye breast cancer.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:50 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Can't wait for June so I can cosplay, it'll be my first time!

I'm still debating on being either kid Hope from Final Fantasy 13
http://www.finalfantasy-fxn.net/images/ ... Render.jpg

Or Sexy Hope from Final Fantasy 13-2
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... opeArt.png

But my fiancee is gonna be uber Sexy Lightning
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 40-900.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 pm 
9. Gay Now

My girlfriend won me mint in box Willow & Tara action figures signed by Aly and Amber :D

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:10 pm 
28. Com...plete

My friends might be visiting me in a week in a half! I'm super excited! My best friend is still a maybe on the trip, but my other friend is almost certainly coming for a couple days. I get to have people :D

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:10 am 
9. Gay Now

30 days of much needed rest. I`ve been really active for a few months and now it`ll be nice not worrying about doing a damn thing. I plan to be the best at doing nothing. :D

I don`t think I`ve ever done that before. Vacations are fun but a lot of work. You`re going all over the place and being all touristic which I get, but you do feel tired in the process. This is my first vacation of literally not doing anything. Wow!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 am 
28. Com...plete

My class is done done done! I still have to go the next two days, but the lab won't be graded; final is over and I am freeee!

ETA: I made an A! :banana

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:18 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

It is official. I have joined an adult softball team and am going to be coaching on the weekends! Number 12 is BACK!

Soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hopeykins should be here today :bounce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 pm 
9. Gay Now

I got my figures today! :D They didn't have Aly's sig on them, but Amber's was on there. I think my girlfriend got confused because Amber signed it with her first name, and then added "Tara" to it. Easy mistake to make :) I'm happy to have the figures and my girl :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 3
I got views and nice comments on my first fan vids :D
Also managed to fit into 2 sizes smaller jeans :D - happy times

YouTube channel 'T-Sixteen NRG' for my fanvids
www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvNuQHd2HA0BaaVMBIIMfQ
(okay so there's only a few right now but I'm 'new' to it so watch this space!)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

My fiancee just ordered me this

https://img0.etsystatic.com/019/1/58689 ... 0_ezd8.jpg

And the geek in me can't wait to get it in the mail. Best ring ever, hands down.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

So my wife's trip ended when she walked in the door around 3 this morning, after taking a very late flight because she wanted to be home with me so bad, and while I was dead to the world she slept on the plane and therefore had energy and ended up waking me unintentionally by watching Netflix. Specifically Glee which I'm not really into at all, but she loves it. Says it reminds her that life can always be so much worse. Other times it just puts her to sleep when she can't. So naturally when it woke me up I wandered out to where she was sitting on the couch and cuddled up to her to watch with her and then I get woken up worse. Apparently I've walked into a fight scene about a boob job and the girls voice right before she smacks the other girl as she says "Yep, sure did." Classic. Like totally unscripted almost, I swear it came off so.......natural. My wife and I both just started laughing. And while I might not like Glee, and might not really enjoy many songs they do because it grates on my nerves......I do enjoy the time with my wife when she's home and little moments where we can laugh together over absolutely nothing even if Glee caused it....its worth it. I'd watch it every hour of every day just to laugh with her.

Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:03 pm 
28. Com...plete

This afternoon I finished and posted an overdue chapter on my main fanfic that had been causing me some issues but I'm pretty satisfied with the finished product, and then a few hours ago I got an idea for a new short fic that I'm almost done writing and will hopefully finish tonight. I love when writing actually works! Especially after a week or so of writer's block. And I'm actually enjoying writing something a little darker for this new story.

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:36 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

I love feeling like I've made a difference. My wife asked me to make a vote and reach out to a few of my friends on twitter. I did that. Next thing you know I am helping an entire fandom take over a vote on the People's Choice Awards website. Best part is 24 hours later we're still winning. For those of you who want to vote for my wife's favorite lesbian couple here's a link. http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/polls/ ... 1005001903 Unfortunately, she loves Glee. Can't believe I just did that.

Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:31 pm 
9. Gay Now

Literally just finished the last chapter of a novella I've been putting off finishing for almost a week now :applause

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig

Happy St Patrick's Day!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:32 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Favorite holiday EVER! And my wife is home to enjoy the last few hours of it with me.

Soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:44 am 
9. Gay Now

I already know I am blessed and have amazing friends, but it's nice to have reminders of it. I am truly touched with my peeps. Everyone is stepping up in their own way and I don't even have to ask. Wow! Just because I know I have things a certain way doesn't mean I take it for granted. I try to nurture every relationship I have with people. In return y'all do the same with me. I love you and you make me feel good about being me. You mean the world to me. Each and every single one of you. I don't have whatever friends. I have the best people around me. This isn't a bias answer. This is based on what I see and know you guys do everyday. I love you deeply.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:26 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Its official I have what I now consider to be the greatest mother in the world. Despite everything, every last thing, that could have kept us practically hating each other she's come through for me in the past year in the biggest way I never could have imagined. Having her say how proud she is made my week even better. I am a very very blessed person. To all mothers out there, you're amazing.

Soul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I have a nephew who's a lovely, smart, funny, stubborn and, most of all, happy little boy:

But seven years ago, we were frightened too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-q4OnBtNU

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:06 pm 
28. Com...plete

Finally had a rehearsal, and my cast is awesome! Tomorrow is Friday, and after work I'm seeing Frozen and it'll be the weekend. I'm feeling way less stressed about class than I was at the beginning of the week, and I might actually survive it. I had a heartwarming chat tonight with two people who are very dear to me. I found time in my day for two episodes of awesome telly (even if one of them made me cry). Best of all, I found an utterly amazing fandom-related post that made me squee so hard I'm still excited about it hours later!

All in all, it's been a good day. (Now if I could actually sleep decently for a change and waking up with my throat no longer sore, it would be great!)

~Jas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

My wife knows me too well. You don't want me to find something you've left for me, put it in the bottom drawer of the fridge. I rarely ever remember it exists until she tells me to look there. Peanut butter crispy treats! She must have made them while I was at work yesterday. I'm now wondering why I didn't smell them when I got home.

Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:33 pm 
9. Gay Now

Making good progress with my fics :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:15 pm 
28. Com...plete

*Finally* finished the sex scene I've been writing for weeks. I'm not 100% happy with it (but then I never am with sex scenes), but I am so freaking glad to be done!! Now I just need to finish the chapter so I can post it before I reread the scene over and over and convince myself it's horrible...

~Jas

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174  Next