The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Re:and other animals
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:35 pm 
I don't have pics of all of my animals on my computer, but here are some of the ones I do have.

My Dad and Angel

Angel

Big Man, who is also known as the lap kitty. :)

Blackie, "Mr. wrapping paper!" :grin

Angel and Princess

That last one isn't a very good pic of Princess at all. She's an Australian Shepherd, if anyone was wondering.

I have two other cats, Yum-Yum and Kimmy. Yum-Yum resembles Big Man, only her colors are a little bit darker and she has a small face, somewhat.

Kimmy is gray with black stripes on her tail. Her tail reminds me of a Meer Cat's. :) My dad calls her, "Miss Bitchy," cause she bitches about everything.

Anyways... those are my babies. :heart

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group|| ||September 11th 2001 - An on-line Memorial||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Have you forgotten all the people killed? Yes, some went down like heroes in that Pennsylvania field; Have you forgotten about our Pentagon? All the loved ones that we lost; And those left to carry on; Don't you tell me not to worry 'bout Bin Laden; Have you forgotten?" Darryl Worley, "Have You Forgotten?"

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 7/3/03 9:37 pm

Post subject: catt lover
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:24 pm 
if you could not tell by the name, yes i have cats, one is named Mocha she is so dark brown she looks black with large gold eyes, and i used to have her son Max, sadly Max disappeared shortly after a move:sob then i have my sisters cat staying w/ me his name is Pixie, when she got him she was unable to tell his sex. hence the name but he is very butch. tee hee. finally i have a beta, his name is, A Fish Named Wanda. i got him as a B-day gift in April, i had to name him before i could take him home, mix a lot of pressure, a lot of Vodka and a silly referance to the movie of the same name....anyway those are my kids.

Catt

Post subject: my kittens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:16 pm 
My Cats..:D

these are all my kittens...a few are older pics and some are newer..:)

:kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty :kitty

***_____________________****

Offcial Holly Groupie...ALL BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY HOLLY!!..*bows*

Post subject: Re: my kittens
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:10 pm 
Here are a few pictures of some newly born kittens. Last week a stray cat we have taken in had these little guys. There are five of them. Anyway, I was told I was horrible at giving descriptions, so I went out and took these few pictures the day after they were born, so I wouldn't have to describe them.

Kasey

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"What came first, the music or the misery?

People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over.

Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did

I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:48 pm 
Aww! Cute kittens, Kasey.

The Momma cat looks kind of peeved though. I think she doesn't like her picture being taken.

________
"In my parallel life I could solve this mystery / Like Agatha Christie I'd have a clue
In my parallel life I would act exactly like someone who knows what to do"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:17 pm 
2 siamese cats. One is a 15lb all black cat (Chaucer), and his sister is an 8lb grey cat(Grisham). They are very cuddly.

The sky is blue and all the leaves are green. The sun's as warm as a baked potato. I think I know precisely what I mean, When I say it's a Shpadoinkle day.

Post subject: more pets
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:42 am 
Since I last posted in this thread we got another dog and another bird.

Siara's name got changed to Sara because it was just too close to the older dogs name. Though I still call the wrong name all the time, even though I freaking know who I want to call. Sigh.

Daisy is a rottweiler and a friend of friends found her wandering on some highway in Indiana. She had mange and other gross things wrong with her. The friend couldn't keep her and so we got her. Her mange is long gone and she's in good health. She is a real sweetie when she wants to be. It is a little scary to see her charging at you when she wants to play though. Heh.

Cheeky/the green one is the new cockatiel. I was looking at some internet listing thing and someone needed a home for the bird. I wasn't going to reply but after about a week, I changed my mind, and presto, new bird. She's stopped biting me every time I get near her, thankfully, and I think she's even grown to like me a bit. Big improvement.

Here are some pictures (people in chat have seen these, probably)

www.villagephotos.com/pub...ted=571720

________
"Boogers are true."

Post subject: Re: more pets
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:59 am 
Daisy's gorgeous Kathy. I love Rotties :heart

My cousin has one, a big male named Bear. They're beautiful and very powerful animals.

Firebird: One Browser To Rule Them All.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:46 pm 
OK here's my cat Caeser - he kinda matches the fancy background I made for him :)

Caeser

"If God is a DJ, life is a dancefloor - Pink - Try This, 2003"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:14 pm 
That's a pretty kitty, Di. I don't think I'd ever get a cat though. Unless some day, it'd be the only animal I'd have. Otherwise, no way.

________
"Boogers are true."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:54 pm 
Thanks to everyone for sharing piccies of their critters! :grin

Funny thing...growing up our family always had dogs and I never considered myself to be a cat person! I always had the impression that the were kinda cold and lacked personality! Boy...was I wrong! LOL!! I currently have three kitties! They are so cool! You can see them here.

I :love :kitty

"We got him!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:00 pm 
That's a handsome cat you have Di. 4wiccanluv, great pics, especially the top left one.

Post subject: kitten-y kittens
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:46 pm 
A world without cats? I'm allergic.....

Post subject: Re: Wiccagrrl
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:40 pm 
I have a cat named Tilly. Lonnnnng story goes with him though so I will try to make it short my cat is famous!

We went into our local humain society just to look and this adorable grey/beige-white kitten wouldnt leave us alone. It jumped up on my mom's arm trying to get her attention! We, the animal lovers couldnt leave him there so we adopted him into our family. We found out later that he was in our newspaper.... He was a stray that loved to climb trees...but was afraid to climb back down! So he stayed up the tree crying and crying until some nice lady called to get him down. They tried many ways to get him but none worked...he just kept climbing higher! They finally took a long pole or something and knocked him out of the tree as the guy leaned over to grab him as he fell. The people that came to save him were utillities workers so they called him tilly.

So now he is a very spoiled :kitty that likes to kick me out of my own bed if I move!

Tara: Willow, you are using too much magick. What do you want me to do, sit back and keep my mouth shut?

Willow: Well that'd be a good start.

Tara: (Shocked) If I didn''t love you so damn much I would!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:37 am 
Daisy is pretty Kathy. Boy, you have a full house now, huh?

And there must be something about naming Rottweilers Bear. My friend has one named Bear and he's huge and scary looking, but also one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. :)

Kasey

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - -
"A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart, and a washed-out dream.
They follow the pattern of the wind ya see, 'cause they got no place to be. That's why I'm starting with me!"

Post subject: Re: Cats
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:01 pm 

I have a kitty,Dixie aka shadow cat.She loves to get in my window when I am sleeping and get the dogs barking at her so they wake me up.

I still love my kissy cat.She is never far from me when I am home.Which can be a problem when I am trying to type and she is lying across the keyboard.:kitty

red Leia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:23 pm 
Hello all...

I just found this post and wanted to ad my two paws worth...

I have a long haired black cat named Minya....I adopted her when she was just a kitty at the animal shelter...and I love her to pieces....she loves to be held like a baby and rocked...she just purrrrrssss away...Oh! and she loves...loves...tummy rubs....I've had her for almost 6 years...she's my baby....

I also have a dog....Molly.....she is half black lab and half St. Bernard...but she looks labbish...lol....all black but her chest and tummy is white...and she thinks she is a lap dog....lol...I adopted her too...so I guess I really have two babies...lol....

anyway....that's the scoop on me....take care..

Rachel :pride

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:47 pm 
my kitten just stayed with friends for two weeks... and it was a real overload for him. usually, it's just me & him in my apartment. at his temporary home, there were 6 dogs & 4 other cats... and lots of people.

from what I've been told:

he hid under a chair the first week

bit the hand of the oldest son

took a bath (fell in the tub while a human was taking a bath)

made friends with all of the animals

hid from most of the humans

"talked" a lot

lost a few pounds (a healthy cat anyway)

when I went to pick him up, he struggled to get away from me!!! we've been home for a few hours now & he's back to his old routine... and he "kneaded" my chest and has licked me.. and is now on my chest preventing me from typing easily....

life is good!! :kitty

skittles

The world isn't worse than it used to be... the news coverage we get is just a lot better..

.. ok, there's a lot more of it, but it's not necessarily better quality news..

Post subject: Re: Wondering if the Kittens have cats :)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:35 pm 
Um no cats but three dogs called Zorra, Binson and Murphy and a horse called Muppet

Hopefully all the links work :)

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:17 am 
Ooooh, Muppet's growing up! And can I say how "brave" you are to have a Jack Russell? :p They're energy dogified!

Ciao, Melissa

I brought marshmallows!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:09 am 
Hey Melissa long time no see :) Yes Muppet has gotten so big, he's going to be one huge horse. Still another 3 years of growing to do!

Jack Russells have a bad reputation for high energy, Binson would rather sleep all day...under a blanket to keep warm. She only jumps up when there are new people in the house and then of course it is impossible to try and convince them that she really is lazy.

And Bla bla bla thanks. We actually think that she has some Dingo in her.

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

Edited by: Puff  at: 1/4/04 9:10 am

Post subject: aw kitties
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:11 pm 
I dont have cats but there is nothing i want more! I always had a ton of cats when i was younger and they meant the world to me they were my best friends (now dont say pathetic;) ). I never got over losing them. Actually theyre prolly the only creatures on earth that can make me cry just by looking at them!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:44 pm 
Here are some pics of my cat Ikegami, who got into the cabinet under the kitchen sink the other night and found a new fashion accessory. :)

home.mindspring.com/~bbovenguy/Ikegami1.jpg

home.mindspring.com/~bbovenguy/Ikegami2.jpg

home.mindspring.com/~bbovenguy/Ikegami3.jpg

"The stories we tell - that's us explaining how we think the world works. Once we speak it, once we say it aloud, that makes it real for us - and real for everyone else who hears it too. When we tell a story, we invite people to visit our reality. We invite them to move in. Our stories are the reality we live in." - David Gerrold, The Martian Child

Edited by: Warduke at: 4/8/04 8:00 am

Post subject: Re: aw kitties
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:39 am 
Hello Kittens-

You need a certain style to carry that look off as well as the model here does!

Jixer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:06 am 
I don't have a cat. I've only got a goldfish which I suppose is a good thing because if I had a kitten I'd probably sit on it or accidently trap it under the sofa.

----------------

I've never seen blood and dessert go together so well. - Amber Benson

Post subject: aw kitties
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:18 pm 
I have two cats. Hobbes, my 9 1/2 year old black and gray tabby..with white feet and chest. He's a grumpy old man, but a big ol' mush. If he were a human, he'd be a middle aged unshaven guy from north Jersey who sat on his stoop in a dirty white tank top, drinking budweiser and smokin' Lucky's, yellin' at the kids playing in the street.

Willow is my 1 1/2 year old black cat with white on her chest and belly. She only has 3 legs. I named her Willow in honor of all the "oddball kids" who grow up cool:) There are so many of us! She's a constant purrer and meower, who often competes with me and my keyboard, and competes with Hobbes for space on my bed.:)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:23 pm 
hey, i dont have a cat *cries* and i so want one, cursed stupid university halls of residences that wont let us have pets except for bloody goldfishes! :(

~Emma

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

JediBites.Com Forums

Post subject: More pics
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:22 pm 
Here's what happens when you combine a wide-angle lens, a roll of film with a few shots left on it, and my cat's fondness for parking herself next to my computer when I'm trying to use it:

home.mindspring.com/~bbovenguy/Ikegami4.jpg

home.mindspring.com/~bbovenguy/Ikegami5.jpg

"The stories we tell - that's us explaining how we think the world works. Once we speak it, once we say it aloud, that makes it real for us - and real for everyone else who hears it too. When we tell a story, we invite people to visit our reality. We invite them to move in. Our stories are the reality we live in." - David Gerrold, The Martian Child

Edited by: Warduke at: 4/8/04 8:01 am

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:16 pm 
Hee... Bob, your cat is adorable! :heart How old is she/he?

The shot of your kitty wearing the plastic bag looks like something one of my cats would do.

Here are my kitties.

My baby, Kimmie

My monster, Blackie

My other monster, Big Man

Last but not least... my sweet girl, Yum Yum

I have three dogs too, if anyone would be interested in seeing them.

Thanks,

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Maggie: I'm about to lose the person... I care about most in this world.
Bianca: You could never lose me. I promise.

Edited by: Warduke at: 4/8/04 8:04 am

Post subject: Re: More pics
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 6:35 pm 
Ikegami is 15-1/2. I have another cat, Eugenie, who is 16-1/2. Both are plagued by old-age ailments these days, but we still have a good time together. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next