The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mercury
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:49 pm 
Well I'm a Taurus. Just this last week someone read read me information from a book that they had gotten telling me the type of person I am based on my birthday May 5th. And it just didn't seem to fit at all. I can't remember everything, but one of them was that I am close minded. Wow, I didn't think that me and closed-minded could be put in the same sentence.

But the more that I think about it, the more that I realize that I am pretty set in my ways. No matter how open minded I believe they are, I'm still stuborn about them, so perhaps my astrological descriptions (I'm not sure if that's what they're called) are right.

I dunno, I've never taken the time to learn about these things in depth, but it's something that I'm definitly always intrestred in hearing and learning about.

Edited by: Yelowsub  at: 12/14/03 5:52 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:00 am 
Ok, I'm a Gemini with moon in Sagitarious and my chinese Sign is the Pig ( I think it was water, but I'm not sure)

Due to what I remember, Gemini fits me quite well...

But I don't belive in horoscopes and such...

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!"Tara, Bargaining

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:09 pm 
Well i'm a Virgo and my ascendant is Scorpio (the two opposites). It's funny cause somehow i'm more like a scorpio now than when i was younger.

But lets say i'm a mixt between those two signs.

I heard that when you grow older you tend to be more like your ascendant, what do you think? :hmm

Oh and i'm a rabbit a wooden one, think i can scare Anya ? :lol

You can destroy whatever you want / All she needs is to open her arms / To rebuild everything, to rebuild everything

Edited by: Tawilove  at: 12/15/03 4:10 pm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:59 pm 
I Am Leo.. Hear Me Roar.. *looks about* ....... mreow?........ Aug 1st

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Crazy? Crazy?? I do not talk to myself...it's called thinking aloud...

Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to season seven's catch phrase.

Dreams are...illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you. -Marsha Norman

Post subject: party full of bull
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:57 am 
(smile) I'm a Taurus (4/27). I was born in the year of the ox. I'm Norweigan, and there's a stereotype there of stubbornness.

And yes, I am.

It's interesting because I'm dating a Taurus, and it's fun to read my horoscope and think about how it's theirs too. Especially the relationship advice bits. (smile)

Sweetie, I'm a fag. I been there. - Tara (Dead Things shooting script)

A muscle cramp? in your. . . pants? - Tara (Older & Far Away)

I can scramble an egg, I won't eat it but I can scramble it. - Amber

Edited by: sprhrgrl  at: 12/17/03 1:58 am

Post subject: > party full of bull
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:13 am 
i'm a Gemini (17/6), so all things geminian = me! esp the skitzo bit :bounce :bounce :bounce .

Chinese sign Ox. yup. i'm very stubborn. :glasses

STacy

Post subject: Too much a Libra
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:39 am 
Well I can say that, without a doubt, quite the Libra. Let's see, we are full of contradictions and ups/downs as you can see:

Libra represents the Air element. It is a sign that is more extroverted and active. For Venus-inspired Libra, beauty, balance and harmony are important. There is a great need to share, to be fair and impartial. Even with this need for calm, Libra remains a very active, outwardly radiating personality. Libra is the cheerleader we all need to work together and build a team! With all of these positives here, how can the sign of The Scales be unbalanced? Sometimes loving Libra can need others too much and fall into the trap of dependency. The need for partnership leads this sign to falsely believe that there is no personhood with a partner. The temptation is to give away too much to others and reserve too little for oneself. Then life reels out of control. Trying to be too fair undermines decision-making abilities. Libra may fear making the wrong choice or upsetting others. Inward-focused energy restores balance. Libras thrive when they give themselves permission to take care of themselves.

Diana swears I am very much like my sign. I have no idea really.

Time flies by when the Devil drives.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.

Post subject: Re: What's your sign, Baby?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:42 pm 
OMG GWYDIONSLEGEND, you are the first piscean I spot on the board and you are also from march 8th like me and from the year of the Ox (1973). Is so nice to know somebody else from that magikal date. :clap :flower

If you want to drop me a line it would be great.

Ana

:pride

Over? How can it be over? I just found her!!

Edited by: littledevil73 at: 12/17/03 5:47 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:05 pm 
Piscean here. I was born on the 15 of March...My Chinese signs a snake. I don't know what snake, but a snake. So far, i've only seen 3 Pisceans!!!! How can that be??? *shakes head* oh well...:bigwave to all the pisceans!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:23 pm 
:lol I thought the same thing. I think maybe the rest of them are sitting at their computers trying to decide whether they should post or not, then they get to daydreaming and forget all about posting.

But...okay, weird, because out of 4 Pisceans, three of us are also born in Ox years? Because I was born in '73, too. While I've always felt I fit the Pisces profile, I don't really think I fit the Ox profile. Although some might disagree with me about that...

i got a dance ain't got no steps  /  i'm gonna let the music move me around

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:01 pm 
hmmm...quite true...3 ox years? damn...i need some snakes......yeah, they're probably off dreaming...:p

I'm not too sure what the snakes characteristics are. I'm more focused on western horoscope...maybe i'll check it out

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:40 pm 
i forgot to mention...Year of the Dragon be me (76) ...

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Crazy? Crazy?? I do not talk to myself...it's called thinking aloud...

Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to season seven's catch phrase.

Dreams are...illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you. -Marsha Norman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:23 pm 
runs into the thread

Someone looking for snakes? Right here! What little I have on this subject lists those born in the Year of the Snake as wise, intense, very attractive, potentially vain and high tempered. I'm also a Scorpio, which makes me doubly intense and unfortunately doubly high tempered.

Back to lurking!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:27 am 
YAY!!! Hello fellow snake...um...snake sign person...I give up...coolie...those are the characteristics? Wow...i'm beginning to love myself:) Any more snakeys???

Willow:So, tell me, is it dangerous?

Anya :Oh, no.

Willow:Well, can we pretend it is?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:18 am 
Okay, here is the deal. I have never really looked up my horoscope being that they kinda scare me. But after seeing this thread all the time, I decided to look mine up. And this is what it said:

Quote:
A cultural outing puts personal issues in perspective. Love someone for his or her mind while keeping your hands to yourself. The holidays will be easier to enjoy after you take care of some business.

I pretty much got the main theme here, but I don't know if I am suppose to read between the lines or what??? I know I sound like a complete dummie, but like I said, I never really put much interest into these. So, can anyone help me??? =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:53 pm 
With regards to star sign, I'm a Cancerian. Can be very hard and snippy on the outside, but only to mask vulnerability. Sounds about right, although I'd hope I wasn't too snarky!

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:23 pm 
Hey, Cancers aren’t hard and snippy! That hard shell on the outside is only armor to protect a soft, sensitive interior. Unfortunately, the armor doesn’t always do its job.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:12 pm 
Hehheh, Cancerians can be very hard and snippy. Just depends on whether or not they have other people to soothe the pain away when that delicate interior gets damaged.

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:51 am 
Well, I'm a Libra, and whilst I don't believe in the "we can't be together because our starsigns aren't compatible" thing, I do believe that some people are more compatible than others due to the traits gifted them by their starsign. It doesn't mean you can't be together if your star signs aren't compatible, just that you have to work a little harder to make a relationship work between you. I'm a typical Libra, completely indecisive! I think how much you fit with the traits of a starsign depends on how close to the middle of the zodiac month you were born. or example, I was born October 10, so I'm pretty much in the middle of the zodiac month, and therefore my personality traits aren't "corrupted" (for want of a better word) by the traits of either Virgo or Scorpio, but if you're born say, October 20, your typically Libran traits will be joined by some typically Scorpio traits. I don't know how much truth there is in that, but it seems to work for me and my friends.

Luv

Rachel

xox

"Baby have you got to go away? Don't think I can take the pain. Won't you stay another day...?"~ East 17, sad but true

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:29 pm 
“I was born October 10, so I'm pretty much in the middle of the zodiac month, and therefore my personality traits aren't "corrupted" (for want of a better word) by the traits of either Virgo or Scorpio, but if you're born say, October 20, your typically Libran traits will be joined by some typically Scorpio traits. I don't know how much truth there is in that, but it seems to work for me and my friends.”

Basically, there’s no truth to that, just as there’s really no such thing as being born on “the cusp” of a sign. That’s a misconception; if you were born at 29 degrees of Pisces, you’re a Pisces and if you were born at 0 degrees of Aries you’re an Aries. There’s no such thing as “I’m part Pisces and part Aries because I was born on the 21st of the month“ or whatever. You may have some Arian characteristics because you’re ascendant might be Aries, or your moon might be in Aries. Or there may be other mitigating factors such as having an intercepted sign in the first house or having a number of other planets in one particular sign, but not because you were born “on the cusp.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:44 am 
hey Willowfan!

I'm a piscean (25th february) and a snake aswell :)

Don't know much about what it is supposed to mean, but as we both are this has to be very good ;)

Suze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:50 am 
I'm Pisces and near the cusp with Aquarius, and I fit the "cold fish" analogy. I was born in the year of the rat (1960).

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 4:13 pm 
Hey, I guess that makes me a "cold fish" too. 19th February puts me right there in the middle. Plus I'm a goat (1979)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:28 pm 
November 15th making me a scorpio! This usually suits me perfectly. I was born in the year of the rabbit....

Jen:flower

Tara: Willow, you are using too much magick. What do you want me to do, sit back and keep my mouth shut?

Willow: Well that'd be a good start.

Tara: (Shocked) If I didn''t love you so damn much I would!

Edited by: Always410 at: 12/22/03 1:29 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:40 pm 
May 12th makes me a taurus and I was born in 1978, year of the horse!

Julie

Buffy: Maybe it's time to start a new tradition. Birthdays without boyfriends. It could be just as much fun.

Willow: Preaching to the choir here, baby.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:30 pm 
Virgo here and proud of it! Hello to all the previous virgoeans (sp?) before me. I was born on the 31st of August, 1986 so I think i'm a tiger, which I am pretty glad about... mainly cause it sounds cool, hee. I probably follow my horoscope a bit too much, but sometimes it is surprisingly accurate. Ok, I have a book on birthdays so i'll share:

strengths- dynamic, influential, fun

weaknesses- frazzled, socially dependent, caustic

It says i'm very much concerned with being in the public eye, like to work in service of fellow human beings, I have a quiet and solid charm that attracts others, tend to take things literally, fond of wordplay and wit, often make silent demands, sharply critical, I take rejection hard... blah, blah, blah. But it all sounds good and also pretty on the money when it comes to my personality.

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:24 pm 
Mercury has gone direct today, so it’s safe now to go ahead and make travel plans, buy a new computer and get your car fixed. At least it’s safe until April 4 when Mercury will once again go retrograde.

Post subject: cool
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:23 am 
What a cool thread. I've become more sceptical over the years about all of these subjects, but when I was a teen I researched and dabbled a little in Astrology, Tarot cards, Spanish deck, palmistry and candle reading. I don't do any of that stuff now, except to lighten up the occasional dinner party where people start to yawn before the main dish is served.

I'm a Pisces, ascendant Libra which means I'm pretty undecisive...uhm I think, I'm not really sure though.:laugh

I'm a Tiger in the chinese horoscope, which is kind of cool and the characteristics of both signs are similar.

Post subject: Re: cool
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:29 am 
My starsign is Scorpio and i was born in 1984, the year of the Rat.

I'd say both actually fit me quite well, when it comes to some things i can be obsessive, i usually tend to keep my inner thoughts private and i'm a pretty detirmined chap.

As for the horriscopes, i don't really buy into all of that.

Post subject: Re: cool
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:33 am 
I'm born in the year of a Sheep (earth) and at the cusp of Gemini and Taurus. I believe as a sheep, I'm pretty much as what it's said about sheeps in general (except the vanity part.. maybe just a little in interior taste if i can afford to get stuff i like:p ).

As a Gemini, yup... more or less me. Jeckyl and Hyde. :angel :devil

CheerZ

Shinnen

She's the most amazing girl in the whole world. She's the only girl who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. When I'm not with her, I'm not living. I'm not existing until I can hold her in my arms again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next