The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Leaving the board for a while.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:14 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
I don't want this to sound melo dramatic but due to some personal circumstances/personal crap I think it best that I take a leave from the board for a while. I know many of you are probably even wondering who I am. I have never been an attention seeker and I don't want to be one with this post so I will exit gracefully. I love this place and wish everyone much laughter and happiness on it, may your friendships/relationships thrive. I want to go and see what the real world is like for a change hahah oh great now I sound like a demented hermit :D I could hardly say I want to make my own destiny because that would make me sound even weirder :P :D
Anyone who wishes to reach me most of you close to me know my email but for those of you who dont my email is
insatiablesaphire@yahoo.co.uk I may be back but until then I thank this board for the friendships it has given me and the lesson it has taught me.

Take care, be good to one another, much love xxx