The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
 Post subject: Re: It's just Thursday, MKF! 1/29/04
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
It's Thursday, MKF! Today I started my two weeks of emergency on-call which means 24/7 phone on every minute. Also had fun talking with family AND preparing for Gold Rush Days, a show I produce in Sacramento, CA on Labor Day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:52 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Topics: 4
Hey MKF, did you know today is Martin Sheen's birthday? You're probably imagining him in The West Wing, but here he is with a ridiculous head in Babylon 5.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:25 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Hey MKF, you know how everyone loves the smallest cutest member of the group the most? Of course you do. Well, today we celebrate the birthday of the late Kenny Baker, who got stuck inside a dustbin day after day in Tunisia to bring R2-D2 to life (he was also Paploo, the Ewok who 'borrowed' a speeder bike to distract the scouts in Return of the Jedi). Speaking of sci-fi birthdays it's also those of William Morgan Sheppard (the Klingon prison warden in Star Trek VI, and the Soul Hunter in Babylon 5 - same species as Martin Sheen above, among other things), Tony Amendola (Master Bra'tac, the coolest old guy in the galaxy, in Stargate SG-1), Elizabeth Debicki (under all the gold paint in Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2), and Grey DeLisle (the voice of basically everyone in everything - now gets credited as Grey Griffin, and I feel like even if you want to change your name after getting married, hey it's your name do what you want with it, maybe just as your actor credit name it might not be the best idea to switch from 'really cool name' to 'something from the D&D Monster Manual'). It's also the day the printing of the Gutenberg Bible was completed, and coincidentally the birthday of Steve Guttenberg, from the first few (good) Police Academy movies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Hey MKF (it's still Thursday where you are, right?) - cats like science, right? And staring at computer screens (and walking on keyboards, I've noticed, but we love you anyway). Cassini's just over twelve hours from Saturn, and here's a cool little self-updating rendered view of it. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Hey MKF - this particular Thursday, according to that list of food days I keep finding weirdly interesting for who knows what reason, is Family Day: A Day To Eat Dinner With Your Children. In case you were wondering why your mums Willow and Tara put you and your bowl up on the table to have dinner with them today :wtkiss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:39 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Hey MKF - it's World Teachers' Day today! And a fine cause that is, because 'teacher' and 'underappreciated' seem kind of synonymous, and reflecting on my own school years (some ancillary elements of Hero - although not the whole thing, obviously - were a bit autobiographical) brought to mind some of the teachers I had back then, and they were a great bunch.

It's also the day when, in 1962, Dr. No was released, the first James Bond film. You know when your mums go have private Smut Bunnies time in their bedroom, that's where the inspiration for all that came from :wtkiss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Hey MKF - it's Thursday, and you know what that means? It's Hugh Jackman's birthday. (That only works for this specific Thursday though, not all of them.) He has claws and stuff when he's being Wolverine, so that's almost as good as an actual kitten. Not quite, but almost :kitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Hey MKF - did you see the Black Panther trailer? Pretty awesome, but naturally, what with cats being awesome and all. It's got me wondering though, who'd win, Black Panther or Pink Panther?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45