The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: a request for the artists here
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:27 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 4
So this may be a bit of a somewhat unusual request...

I'm thinking about maybe getting myself some t-shirts printed. I've seen some pretty amazing artists and art around here (unfortunately I have no idea how many of the artists are still active here) and I thought it would be really nice if I could have some original shirts with W/T art.
I don't have my mind set on anything in particular so as far as I'm concerned this can go pretty much any way, as long as it is Willow and Tara. And maybe a quote or two, though I guess that could be added later too.

Two things I would REALLY like would be something black and white (kind of like the art JuJu has posted) and I think it would be pretty cool to have some kind of a colorful kid-version of Willow and Tara, holding hands or something.
But again, these are just two ideas and I'm really open to anything, so don't let this limit you.

So, are there any creative people here who would be willing to create something I could use?

(please note; I plan to do this just for my personal use. No selling/reselling, no making money.)

Post subject: Re: a request for the artists here
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
http://willowfish.tumblr.com/post/14505795178/smvt-happy-holidays-everybody-laragh-this

Something like this? l'm an artist and l would love to see some peeps wearing my art. PM me if you're interested.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
patzw wrote:
So this may be a bit of a somewhat unusual request...

Two things I would REALLY like would be something black and white (kind of like the art JuJu has posted) and I think it would be pretty cool to have some kind of a colorful kid-version of Willow and Tara, holding hands or something.
But again, these are just two ideas and I'm really open to anything, so don't let this limit you.

So, are there any creative people here who would be willing to create something I could use?

(please note; I plan to do this just for my personal use. No selling/reselling, no making money.)

As luck would have it I have got in touch with some of the old artists from "the day" over the last few months. I would love to help out in this.

Last edited by drlloyd11 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 4
WillowFish, I like what you've done there :)

drlloyd11, that would be wonderful!