The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Willow and Tara Compilation
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:31 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 4
Hey kittens!
After rediscovering my passion for Buffy, or more importantly, my OTP Willow & Tara, I went out searching for a compilation video that has all their scenes so I could watch that on my PlayBook. I quickly discovered that no such thing is to be found online. Or if it is, it's nicely hidden away. So I thought, why not create one myself? And that's what I'm doing. I figured other W/T shippers might be interested in this as well, so I'm here to spread the joy :)

Now, a few notes:
- I'm creating a compilation of all Willow/Tara scenes, not just 'the big ones'. That means also the scenes in which they just appear together and other relevant scenes. From Who Are You on, Willow/Tara intertwine much more with other storylines so to prevent disrupting the flow of the video, there will be some full scenes included that have Willow and Tara in them. (but that have less to do with their storyline) I *may* go back to the video later and cut it down to create a different version with just Willow/Tara and less of the surrounding storylines, so if I do, links will be posted here as well.
- Since there's three seasons filled with a lot of moments, I'm cutting things up by season. Once I've finished all of it, I'll put them all into one giant video. As I finish them, I will post links here.
- Due to the large amount of scenes and time these are pretty large files. I don't know of any online filesharing services that could host them, so I'm sharing by torrent.
- About the torrents; if you decide to download, please keep in mind that I'm starting out being the lonely seeder ;) That could mean a VERY slow download if you're among the first to get it. Also, my computer isn't always on so there may be times when no seeder is available. If that happens, rest assured because I will return online so people can finish their downloads. If you have finished the download, please seed as long as you can, so others will be able to get their download too.
- Quality; to create this I'm making use of files I've downloaded from other sources. I've tried to get the best quality possible, but you know... it may not be perfect. If I ever find a way to get a decent rip off my Buffy dvds I may be tempted to start this project all over again ;)

Okay, I think I got everything I wanted to say. Enjoy!

Part 1: Willow and Tara Compilation Season 4 (approx 100 min)

Edit: updated the link because apparently people had trouble completing the download on the original torrent, so I've created a new one. If you are downloading right now, please use this new link

Last edited by patzw on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Willow and Tara Compilation
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Great idea! I did this once, got up to Entropy, and my hard drive crashed!

As for ripping your DVDs, I got Magic DVD Ripper and it works a treat!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 4
Thanks for the tip! I'm downloading a trial for Magic DVD Ripper now so I can see how it works for me! I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to starting all over with a high quality dvd rip, or if I'm terrified ;)

on another note; love your avatar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:20 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
This is such a gift! I had a list of every episode, the exact time W/T came in, etc. Much much nicer - thanks for all your good work! :applause :clap :applause