The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Shinnen's Wallpapers - New Series (Updated 4/12/04)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:15 am 
I've changed the wallpapers links to normal links so that this thread will load faster and take less bandwidth... no hotlinking... plus it adds to the element of surprise. ;)

Oh yeah.. FeedBack appreciated. If you really can't view my wallpapers and really want them... email me. My email addy is in my profile... :D

Updated!!!! New 12 piece series posting one each month.(4/12/04)

April 2004

March 2004

February 2004

January 2004

Real Me

Buffy vs Dracula : W/T Wallpaper

Valentine's Day (copy and paste link)

Alyson Eyes

Amber Eyes

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/prm1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/yf1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/gttr1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/amb21024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/aly21024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/nmr1028.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/nmr21028.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/sstar1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/wtwt1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/way1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/gi.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/anuman.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/iit.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/hush.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/tyg1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/gttr1024.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/absdc.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/wilderness.jpg

xita.org/board/kitties/shinnen/jdpa02.jpg

archideco-design.com/image/backup/aly1024.jpg

archideco-design.com/image/backup/back1024.jpg

archideco-design.com/image/backup/chro1024.jpg

archideco-design.com/image/backup/dis1024.jpg

archideco-design.com/image/backup/intimate_1024.jpg

archideco-design.com/image/backup/iwru-1024.jpg

archideco-design.com/image/backup/love_1024.jpg

Edited by: Shinnen at: 4/13/04 7:49 am

Post subject: Re: A Tribute To Tara Maclay
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:20 am 
That's lovely Shinnen, but your title really does give the game away to the unspoiled. I'm kind of concerned about what they might think on seeing the title. Perhaps you could edit it so it's less blatant or something?

And the picture is delightful. :)

----------
No metaphors...just fucking.

Post subject: Re: New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:26 am 
Your picture is wonderful, just what I needed to see :)

Though I agree with Tommo, perhaps you should change the title for those who prefer to remain unspoiled.

Edited- Just noticed you have changed title and you have indicated at beginning of post that it contains spoilers, so at least Kitties have been warned.

"I am a whiz...If ever a whiz there was"

Edited by: TheWhiz at: 4/30/02 10:29:36 am

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:32 am 
Um... really sorry about the subject heading. I wasn't thinking straight (heh heh... I'm gay so that counts too).

I'm kinda out of tune today. I'm working on my illustrations now though I'm really not in the mood. But I'm completing another 2 or three illustrations for everyone's pleasure viewing.

She Looks at the world in a special way, and I feel special because I'm part of her world. She gets my jokes. She understands. It's Magic.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:42 am 
I know what you mean about being out of tune, I was in a light, happy mood working on some light poetry until, earlier, now I' m back feeling depressed! Oh well- more dark poetry!

I will keep an eye out for your next illustrations!

"I am a whiz...If ever a whiz there was"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 pm 
heya,

this tribute was really lovely! im going to cry sooo much on thursday! i think im going to need councilling. theyll ahbe to set one up on the kitten board lol.

love ellie x x x x

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

Edited by: witchbitchwillow at: 4/30/02 11:31:41 am

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 5:06 pm 
Way cool!

Though now I'm even more sad...

Lovely wallpaper, thank you :)

--------

Reish's Little Corner Of Insanity

Come on in... I dare you...

Post subject: Another New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 4:48 am 
My scanner died... things can't really get any worse.

Anyway, after doing the Tara tribute and though the ililustrations for the W/T/Brianna scenes are completed, I can't scan them in till my friend brings me her scanner later, I decided to make a series of wallpapers based on the recent episodes.

So it's a major spoiler-y wallpapers. Here's the link of the newest one, in case you missed it above. It's W/T relationship patch-up wallpaper. Hope you'll enjoy it.

http://www.geocities.com/divine_right/back1024.jpg

*turns back to brooding and new wallpaper*

She Looks at the world in a special way, and I feel special because I'm part of her world. She gets my jokes. She understands. It's Magic.

Post subject: Re: Another New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:42 am 
Oh it's beatiful both of them GOD THEY ARE so gorgeous, this is my wallpaper now! thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Everything is turning out so dark..."

"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"

Post subject: Re: Another New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 9:33 am 
good to know that it's all liked.

I'm gonna take a gun and shot myself now... stupid geocities...stupid stupid geocities!

Other than that... I'm doing yet another wallpaper...

Post subject: MAJOR SPOILER WALLPAPER
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:36 am 
Here's the third wallpaper of my Willow and Tara spoiler series. Download and view this at your own...um... risk? Anyway, I hope people who see will like it. It's really sad this one. More wallpapers for this series will be coming up as soon as I get good screencaps from the wonderful kittens who share them with us.

Here's the link. I'm not gonna submit it to any site yet due to the major spoilers in them.

pub106.ezboard.com/fthekittenthewitchesandthebadwardrobe36671frm8.showMessageRange?topicID=72.topic&start=321&stop=325

Enjoy...don't write me emails to kill me... I've warned thee.

Shinnen

Edited by: Shinnen at: 5/2/02 10:24:03 am

Post subject: Re: MAJOR SPOILER WALLPAPER
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:46 am 
I really could have gone all day without seeing that again. Might I suggest maybe reposting after the episode airs because the curious will look and then we'll have a nightmare on our hands.

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

If you're horny and you know it spread your legs.
Just say no to spuffy.

Post subject: Re: MAJOR SPOILER WALLPAPER
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 11:24 am 
I've reposted the wallpaper. As I've written earlier in the thread. Warnings were given. It's up to you if you wanna check it out now or later.

I hope all the kittens will enjoy my efforts. This is a series of wallpapers unlike my previous W/T ones. It's more texture-y. I'm trying out some stuff. I'm currently gonna load more of my W/T wallpapers up somewhere, since the last time I did wallpapers, Xita did mentioned that they were loaded up too small. It's Yahoo! Briefcase being an idiot. I'm gonna clear off my part of my porfolio site and put up my W/T work.

More will come if things unfold right or take a turn for the better.

Post subject: Wallpaper
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 11:28 am 
Oh, my. You have so much talent!

Post subject: Re: Wallpaper
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 11:42 am 
Shinnen I edited your first post to make the links easier to paste into the address bar, I accidently looked at the 3rd one, my own fault I did not read your spoiler warning. They are all very beautiful, thank you. :)

Post subject: Wallpapers
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 4:06 pm 
Shinnen,

WoW, Those are awsome. I LOVE them. I Really hope that you make some more, Your awsome. Much Love,

Lisa

:love :grin

This is our Last Embrace, Must I dream and Always see your face.~ Jeff Buckley "Last goodbye"

Post subject: Re: Wallpapers
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 4:11 pm 
Shinnen really lovely wallpapers! And yes the third one is really a heart-breaker. You have amazing talent, and I look forward to any more wallpapers in the future you care to share with us.

Post subject: Re: Wallpapers
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 1:21 am 
I love the wallpapers. :D ::sigh::

Edited by: JennY at: 5/5/02 12:23:38 am

Post subject: Updated
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 6:44 am 
hey....

it's 9pm..and I just came back from a long days work for dinner, a quick fix of internet access and to check for fan fic updates of stories that I'm following (none :( ), then I'm back off to work again..sigh...till the next morning. :(

I've already added 2 new wallpapers. The 4th and the 5th of my eps 18 and 19 spoiler series. The 4th is not much of a spoiler.. the fifth is a major one but Willow based. :)

I'm off to work again now... bubbye... see ya all soon! :(

Shinnen

Edited by: Shinnen at: 5/6/02 5:46:03 am

Post subject: Re: Updated
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 12:18 pm 
Shinnen,

you rock. i'm messing around in your briefcase picking out wallpapers for this week. even though i have my own computer, my roomies (who get kind of sick of willow and tara) get to pick their own wallpapers every 2/3 weeks, so we're all even on the decoration. however, i get extra time due to recent events (ie seeing red...). well, i'd better get back to chatting with you!

xoxo,

kissy

kissyjournal | kissylivejournal
|AIM: kissystarcowboy

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 6:55 pm 
I finally had a chance to look at all your wallpapers. Thanks so much. There's a lovely textured quality about the backgrounds and foregrounds you've chosen, which I think really enhances the images you've selected. The final one of Willow; that's kind of how I feel. ;)

Thanks again.

----------
"It's between a hitch and a kink, with a side of a twinge. It's okay."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 7:49 pm 
Gorgeous. It's nice to see them beautiful and together. And interestingly, in all the kiss pictures from your "That Kind of Love" wallpaper, Willow is on the left and Tara is on the right.

Assume the position? ;)

“Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.” – The Princess Bride

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 8:10 pm 
heh heh.. you know what? I just downloaded a few better quality screencaps from Alyson Hannigan Corner (major thanks to the nice fella who runs the site and does the caps) There will be some updates of the That Kind Of Love wallpaper later tonight or by Friday.

imperfectly: Oh yes... I've been actually did notice the character positions. Except for the Seeing Red bedroom scene, Tara's always on the right. I did some film studies and normally the person on the right (if i'm not mistaken) is the weaker party, therefore is susceptable to various unpleasant events which I'm not gonna say. The stronger party is normally on the left. Or issit the other way around?

Tommo: thanks. I thought that the kitten just hated my final wallpaper. :b

Star Pixie: heh heh....always love chatting to ya! :grin

When I Am Standing On My Head, The Sky Is So Deep And The Sea Is So High.

Post subject: New Update
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:22 am 
Okay...here's the new wallpaper! check out the first post for the all the links to my spoiler series wallpapers.

www.geocities.com/divine_...4m1024.jpg

CheerZ

Shinnen

Post subject: Re: New Update
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 7:25 pm 
I really love all your wallpapers, even the angsty ones. I like the general background with the w/t on the side.. it's very nice. I love the last one, The look on Tara's face in the last one, on the bottom right, sigh. You are making it very difficult for me to chose one... maybe i'll go back to rotating them.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Everything is turning out so dark..."

"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 3:59 pm 
just had the chance to check out these wallpapers, wow Shinnen! very cool! bravo! i appreciate all your hardwork. can i link 'em off of W/T's Room? peace! :)

Willow and Tara |
Willow and Tara's Room

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:47 pm 
thanks for all the compliments! :grin That's what drives me to do more other than the love for Amber and Tara.

eekdgeek:- Don't hotlink them. Geocities is killing me... i'm always exceeding the stupid bandwidth. : But you can copy them from my site or link my whole site:

notrix.net/shinnen

:grin

till the next wallpaper... bubbye!

Post subject: New Update
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 1:28 pm 
Hey kittens!

After much "not much time" thingy...i finally got down to making yet another wallpaper. This one is for the love of Willow and Tara, after seeing the clips from the new episode. I've already treated as we've kinda "lost" both Tara and Willow. But their love is (as my wallpaper is entitled) Frozen in Time to me.

CheerZ

Shinnen

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 2:26 pm 
Damn I am going to have to wait, I think I missed the sixth one too. But the seventh preview looks so good. It's blue my favorite color :D

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Willow and Tara Love

Truly and Forever

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 2:58 pm 
Shinnen - can't view the most current. I wanted to compliment you on all of your wallpapers.

The saddest being the one with Willow holding shot Tara with the heading "If I had Only Known"

Is that a poem? I could not make out the text.

Thanks for all your creative endeavors :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next