The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: new toon
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:49 am 
Oh Scout, the stargazing scene was so precious... simply awwww worthy! Your panels never fail to put a huge grin (smile) on my face... thanks so much for sharing :) .

Vicki

Post subject: Re: new toon
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:48 pm 
Scout, your MKF comics are delightful! I meant to tell you ages ago. This would be great as a monthly or even weekly panel but whenever you have the time and inspiration to create a new one... it’s certainly worth the wait. Thank you for sharing them.

Post subject: New toon and links
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:38 pm 
Hello all,

Two reasons for posting today. First, AOL has permanently broken all the links I had to their servers – toons, W/T Sims, avatar, everything (goodbye AOL). Rather than redo all the links in this thread, I’ve made a Gallery page where you can find all the MK toons, in case you’re new here or you missed a previous toon.

Also, I’m posting a new panel below. Hope you enjoy, and thanks again to everyone for their kind and generous feedback which always makes me smile. :)

A Day in the Life of Miss Kitty – Panel 17

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:21 pm 
Dear lord, the cute! I'm choking on the cute!

And thank you for creating a gallery for we poor saps new into the comics.

(Do you think thats how Tara discovered Willow was her's too?)

It is my solace, my home, the place where my walls crumble and fall away, because no one can know who I truly am. Thank goodness for the Internet, preserver of sanity! -Unknown

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:25 pm 
Hello Kittens-

What a beautiful bedtime story, Scout! :applause :applause :applause

All that and a gallery full of goodness. This is a great day. Thank you Scout!:bow

Jixer

Post subject: Re: New toon and links
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:37 pm 
Oh Scout, you've outdone yourself, this one is way too cute :heart

Mozilla : One Browser to Rule Them All.

Post subject: Re: A Day in the Life of Miss Kitty
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:08 pm 
Scout, these last two are great! I feel especially tender about "The Bedtime Story" because both my two cats have special toys that they treat like teddy bears and bring to bed every night. MKF holding onto her little mouse...and I love how Willow and MKF are both hanging on Tara's every word.

Kudos, as always. :)

"Just call me the computer whisperer."-- Willow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:12 pm 
:cry :sob it's so cute and adorable. You capture w/t so well in just one panel. I could completely see Tara telling that story. I love MKF!! and scout rocks!

-----------------------------------

Si nos dejan buscamos un rincón cerca del cielo

Si nos dejan haremos con las nubes térciopelo

José Alfredo Jiménez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:00 am 
Aw, story time for Miss Kitty and Willow. Lovely stuff. The gallery is a great idea Scout, very convenient for going back to look at all the adorable cartoons!

Love is a place I dream of. A face that never leaves my mind
Luka Bloom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:36 am 
Oh that's lovely, Scout. So cute. I love how Willow and Miss Kitty are both so adorable when Tara's telling the story. Hee. Just wonderful. Thanks.

I was being patient, but it took too long. I mean, I miss Buffy, I do. But life shouldn't just stop because she's gone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 3:50 am 
Very cute :dance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:34 am 
Totally adorable! :heart

snuggle79 :bigwave

~~~"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."~~~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:18 pm 
So very cute. And for me kind of sad and moving. Great stuff.

Frumpycat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:32 pm 
I'm now all blubbery like Xita. :sob :sob :sob

Lovely.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:25 pm 
Oh Scout, "story-time" so cute... awwww worthy (not to mention touching at the same time :sob )! As for the gallery a wonderful idea, and I realized there were some panels I missed (so more "goodness" to enjoy). Thanks again for sharing, I always find myself put in such a good mood after one of your panels :) !

Vicki

Edited by: VampNo12  at: 4/20/03 8:26:08 pm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:21 am 
For some strange cosmic purposey reason I check just about every day to see if you have put up a new cartoon, and when I miss a few days...sure enough there it is. So I am never the first to comment and it has all been said by everyone else and I have no hopes whatsoever of sounding original. Cheers thanks a lot, I feel inadequate now. Again. :miff

On the other hand all I ever need to do is when I feel crappy is look at one of these drawings, it works magic and it is impossible not to smile when I see them. Thanks Scout. :heart

-------------------------

Coffee, Food, Kisses and Gay Love........Get it while you are hot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 8:22 am 
that was too cute :grin and i like the gallery idea

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:04 pm 
Way to go, scout!! :clap you know, I printed those and I have them all over my notebooks. My friends think they're hilarious. :grin

All your base are belong to us.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:56 pm 
Mrs Vertigo, that’s so sweet. Thanks for sharing that. :)

Just wanted to drop in and thank everyone for the feedback on the bedtime story, and I’m glad the gallery was helpful.

And to Garfield and all the others who show up every time I post a toon, your loyalty to my toons is always greatly appreciated, especially since this thread has been around a while and moving in on twenty cartoons. I’m glad it’s still something that you enjoy.

Thanks again all! :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:52 pm 
Scout; Your toons were and are a ray of light in dark times. Your love for the characters and understanding of them comes through. I lways loved the stuff with Miss Kitty. It would have been cool to have an episode from her point of view but we have your cartoons that are better than anything we could have seen on the screen. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:19 pm 
Thank you, Sam. I just saw your post and it means a great deal. I think that pretty much sums up why I do it. :)

Post subject: Good Stuff
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:38 pm 
Hello Kittens-

Just stopping by to say how much I love Scout's works. I'm not a computer person but I bookmarked the Day In The Life of Miss Kitty homepage.

Now if more appeared it would be a very good thing.

Jixer

Post subject: Re: Good Stuff
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:57 am 
Scout.. your Miss Kitty comics are the most adorable things ever! I hope you find the time and inspiration to add another day to her silly adventures. My favorite, so far, is Xmas wish list but I love them all. So many memories.. They really are quite wonderful.. Thanks again for sharing..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:06 am 
Just another fan saying 'thanks, Scout!'. Your comics are just lovely. There are so many talented people here, it spins me out :)

:pride

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:54 am 
I´ve missed these, it´s been a while since I looked at them and it is like seeing some for the first time. It´s nice, but it does not stop me from wishing for some new days in the life of...:flirt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:59 pm 
You guys are so sweet. :blush

I came back to the Kitten looking for info on the W/T action figures, and I was surprised to see my Miss Kitty thread still alive.

Sadly I don't have any new toons, but I'm happy to see you have an extremely talented cartoonist on the board in Foxfire. Wow, what great artwork!

I have many fond memories of the Kitten. I've been to other boards, but none of them have filled my heart the way the Kitten did. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:36 am 
Scout, with or without your wonderful cartoons, I hope you´ll drop by every once in a while, if not every day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:56 pm 
Awww, I wish that all the previous posts where still available because these are so cute!!! And the last post was just so W/T and MKF perfect!!!! =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:32 pm 
Thank you, Garfield. You never disappoint. :kiss1

Aaron, thank you too. And I don't know if you saw the Gallery link because it was kind of buried on the other page, but all the old cartoons can be found here:

A Day in the Life of Miss Kitty - Gallery

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:45 pm 
Hello Kittens-

My favorite is Bedtime Story followed closely by Babble and Digital Frontier.

Welcome back to the Kitten, Scout! :wave

Jixer

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next