The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ravenousgrape's spasmodic bursts of productiveness. (3/6)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:03 pm 
...which really only occurs once in a few blue moons, and entirely at random.

Anyhow, hello everyone. Xiao here. I was playing around with one of my fantasy-esque profile sketches in Photoshop and got distinct Tara vibes from it at one point. So, I got psyched and am starting myself an art thread on a freakish whim. I will try to keep it updated with more stuff, but for now, please enjoy the vaguely Tara-ish profile whose colour has been largely modified on Photoshop:

pictures.greatestjournal....000/690711

Do not misunderestimate the intellectial brilliantliness of religious fundamentalistics.

Edited by: ravenousgrape at: 3/6/05 12:30 pm

Post subject: Re: Ravenousgrape's spasmodic bursts of productiveness. (1/2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:04 pm 
Beautiful photo/drawing. The color, to me, makes it look even better. Thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:17 am 
Yeah, the color is a nice touch.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:44 am 
That's really good, you're very talented that's for sure. I love how you did the eyes!

Thanks for sharing this and if you have any more I'd love to see it. :)

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:47 pm 
i have one word for that: Wow!

-reds:willow

Meine Banane tanzt für Rußflocke :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

Post subject: War-mage Tara
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:19 am 
Hey all. Thanks for the feedback on the last piece; I like the colour too.

I have here a rather interesting sketch of Uber!Tara that's inspired by various fantasy stories. A lot of my friends are in a DnD campaign, and I was hanging out with them over the weekend while they were RPing, so I drew this. Here, she's supposed to be an embellished war-mage/sorceress type person. She could be in the middle of casting a spell, or a ritual- depends on how you interpret it. As of now, it's unfinished. I might work more on the clothes and other details later on- but you get the general idea.

Uhm, before you click on the link, I have to warn you about several things. There is a bit of nudity in the picture, so if that makes you go squick, then don't click. Also, some of those that are really attached to Tara's jovial personality may see this as slightly disturbing. I had it so that years of war and heavy magick had taken its toll on her- so she'll have the same features, but she isn't going to look much like our Tara.

That said: pictures.greatestjournal....867/690711

Do not misunderestimate the intellectial brilliantliness of religious fundamentalistics.

Edited by: ravenousgrape at: 3/6/05 10:22 am

Post subject: Re: War-mage Tara
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:24 pm 
I :love your work!

and that second one?:drool

you can tell I kinda just figured out how to use the icons?

:laugh

more soon?

Post subject: Re: War-mage Tara
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:10 pm 
When I started gaming over 25 years ago, there were few women in the genre. Most were artistic and creative - truly beautiful people inside. The kind you always want to protect from the cold, cruel world. Y'know?

Anyhoo, I love this sketch. It's strong, vulnerable and completely in character. With inspiration like this, I'd game more often (who am I kidding? I game twice a week now!) Great work Xiao - you are truly a remarkable talent.

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

Post subject: Re: Ravenousgrape's spasmodic bursts of productiveness. (3/6
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:07 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Fist pic is wonderful, I love the colour and the hair,

to the second picture...owwww kinky,
I like it, I like it a lot, ( But NOT in the dodgie please leave the room and give me and the artwork a few moments kind of way)

If you could see my smug grin right now, you would be so proud,
this picture is awsome, and i LOVE the top,
now where abouts would i go to get me one of those...

Haha serioiusly though great drawing, sexy, agressive.... makes me miss my ex,

cheers for shairing,
sare