The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Skanky Willow
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:56 am 
Mmm...sexy Willow. Looks really great and I especially liked the Entrophy kiss banner. That's my favorite so far, although the big Seeing Red one did have it's pros...

Keep up the excellent work!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:50 pm 
oooh.... vamp willow...:drool yummy. Once again, JP, wonderful. :bow

~ Jen:pride

Helen - Oh please Nikki, be serious!

Nikki - I want to make love you to all night long... is that serious enough?

** Helen and Nikki in "Bad Girls" **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:33 am 
Great banner :bounce

Post subject: Update: Hush 1 & 2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:35 pm 
Hey kittens, :kiss

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful replies. I'm sorry I didn't respond to all of your replies individually. I'll try to be better about that next time.

Well, I have a couple of new banners for you. I hope you like them. They are both from, "Hush."

Please give me all of your thoughts. Good or bad.

Here's the updates:

Hush 1

Hush 2

And just because I love you kittens so much :heart ... I thought I would add another one for free.

Strong like an amazon?

That last one's for my girl. :kiss

Hope you like them.

Questions? Comments?

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Phoebe: Be vewy, vewy quiet. We're hunting demons. ~ Charmed: Season 2, "P3 H20"
Quia ego cognosco cogitationes meas, quas ego cogito super vos, dicit Jehova, cogitationes pacis, et non in malum; ut dem vobis finem et expectationem. ~ Jeremiah 29:11

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 8/31/04 5:41 am

Post subject: Re: Update: Hush 1 & 2
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:58 am 
Your girl is very lucky...that was so beautiful..and as for the two Hush ones..:heart :love . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:17 am 
Quote:
That last one's for my girl. :kiss

Aww… thank you, Baby. You’re so sweet. I love it! :heart This last one of course has special meaning for me, but I really like the Hush banners as well. You’re so creative, just one of the many things I love about you.

"Some men see things as they are and say,'why?' I dream things that never were and say, 'why not?'"

- Robert F. JFK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:36 am 
Great banners :bounce

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:57 am 
wow great banners. :heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:08 am 
wow! Great Banners! :D

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:24 pm 
sam darls,

Thank you, Sam. And hey... I'm the lucky one! :heart I'm glad you liked those and thanks for telling me so.

Krazy Dreamer,

You're very welcome, baby. :kiss And I'm sweet just for you. I'm glad that you loved it. I figured you would. The Hush banners were fun to make. I especially love the first one, but I think I already told you that. LOL

And stop it. You're gonna make me blush, but that was probably you're plan, huh? :blush *hugs you close*

Thank you, darlin'.

SJ,

Thank you, sweetie. Glad you like them.

taramagic and littlecrazy80,

Thank you both for the feedback. I appreciate it muchly.

Thanks to the kittens who didn't respond, as well. I appreciate every one of you.

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Phoebe: Be vewy, vewy quiet. We're hunting demons. ~ Charmed: Season 2, "P3 H20"
Quia ego cognosco cogitationes meas, quas ego cogito super vos, dicit Jehova, cogitationes pacis, et non in malum; ut dem vobis finem et expectationem. ~ Jeremiah 29:11

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:56 pm 
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

JP.... there's me thinking you couldn't possibly improve on the wonderful things you've given us so far... then you give us something even more wonderful and completely reset the whole scale! :p I loved the Hush banners, wonderful! And, obviously, i loved the amazon one too. :D Can't wait to see more. JP, you rock! :bow

~ Jen

Helen - Oh please Nikki, be serious!

Nikki - I want to make love you to all night long... is that serious enough?

** Helen and Nikki in "Bad Girls" **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:34 am 
Oh wow..I really loved your first Hush piece.

Keep up the good work

-kristyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:43 pm 
Oooh! I really love these, they are all great. Especially the one titled A Kiss. It really does look like sunlight streaming over them, it's beautiful!

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:52 pm 
I know it's been a while since I last posted, but I wanted to post this banner that I just completed. This is from, "Restless," the ice cream truck scene.

Ice Cream Dreams

Hope you like this one. Sorry it's been so long. I've been working alot and focusing on my amatuer photography. Plus, my g/f keeps me pretty busy lately. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. ;) Love you, baby! :kiss

Let me know what you guys think.

Jen

ETA: Thank you to everyone who has responded and looked at my banners. I appreciate your wonderful feedback. :)

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 10/28/04 10:53 pm

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:58 am 
ooh,

Ice cream dreams, definitely dreamy. Very beautiful. I really like how you did the coloring for it. Can't wait for more.

Lisa

Too hard to concentrate with Willow on my face . . . . MIND, on my mind!! Oh god, it’s finally happened, I’ve turned into a nymphomaniac. I must go and break the news to Willow.
-"Random Acts of Smutness" by WillowPowered

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:29 pm 
Oh WOW Jennpurr, this is a fantastic looking banner! Love the color and font. The far right is a great pic. I haven't seen it used in a long while. Beautiful work! Love the Hush ones too! Thanks..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:42 pm 
Hey Jen, I absolutely love the newest Willow and Tara banner you created, it turned out just beautiful! I also adore you your earlier work, especially the ‘Hush’ ones and the ‘Strong like an amazon’ one too which I thought were equally gorgeous. ‘Ice Cream Dreams’ hmm, very hot and I love the color. Thanks for making this. :)

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:54 am 
A BIG thank you to the kittens who responded to my last banner and those who liked it. I appreciate you.

Thank you!

Here's a new one I just made. Hope you like it.

Alyson

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~ Christopher Reeve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:19 pm 
Oh, I like that. Thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:38 am 
Liked both those banners,great use of colour :clap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:58 pm 
Yeah, baby! I've already told you how much I love your Ice Cream Dreams banner, but have I told you how much I love you? Actually, aside from being a really HOT W/T banner, it kind of reminds me of some of my dreams. Hmm. :hmm Is that why you made it? :eyebrow Your Alyson banner is excellent too. You are so incredibly talented, but I don't need to tell you that. Um, just one small request, when are you going to finish your Dr. Maclay, DVM fanfic?

"Some men see things as they are and say,'why?' I dream things that never were and say, 'why not?'"

- Robert F. JFK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:00 am 
:bigwave Wow these are lovely, thanks Jen! :) Hannah.

Edited by: willlovestara at: 12/21/04 12:00 am

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:31 am 
Thank you to everyone who responded to my last banner. I appreciate your kindness. Sorry I didn't reply back to you.

This new one is for my baby. I love you! :kiss

Dance

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~ Christopher Reeve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:08 am 
Lovely banner :clap

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:05 am 
Finally I'm back with a new banner. This one is from Hells Bells. Hope you like it.

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me and stayed patients. I appreciate you.

This one is for my baby. :kiss Love you, angel. :heart

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Buffy Smash. Grrr." ~ Buffy, Chaos Bleeds VG

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 2/2/05 11:06 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:41 am 
Lovely banner :clap

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:46 pm 
These are all really great Jen, very nice indeed. However, I sometimes find myself getting stuck just watching your avatar.:whistle Keep up the good work.

Monk

"We are, all of us creatures of habit...some of which need to be broken."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:30 am 
Jen, I just wanted to pop in and let you know how much I'm loving your banners.

This latest one is eye-catching and very well done. I like it a whole lot. :bow

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -Mahatma Gandhi

Post subject: banner
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:23 am 
cute as hell!

:eatme

-----------------------------

dripped through the hallway casue we started in the shower, we didnt finish til we hit the kitchen counter...