The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers - Season 5 X 02! (Updated 27/11/03)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:02 pm 
I just wanted to pop on here to let you know how amazing your work is, but from your feedback you already know that *grin* Anyway, I miss you....

Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:25 pm 
Really, really excellent Shinnen.

I love it, it might even be one of my favorites of yours so far.

Warlock

-----

Web Warlock

Coming Soon to The Other Side, The Netbook of Shadows: A Book of Spells for d20 Witches

"'A bunch of has-beens' how is that different from any other show on the WB?" - Bobcat Goldthwait, on "The Sureal Life"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:17 pm 
Your wallpapers are REALLY great, I love all of them and the latest one you posted has got to be my favorites too. How do you create wallpapers anyway? I'm an overachiever and it would be great if I learned how to do it. Anyway, great stuff and I hope to see more.

-Renee-:flower

"The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed." -J. Krishnamurti

Post subject: Shinnen's Wallpapers - 2004 Calendar (Updated 2/2/04)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:51 am 
Michelle:- I'm glad you liked my stuff still.:p Hope we can talk soon then. :)

Tim:- I am soooo sorry that I had to cut really really short our conversation today. My classmates were all waiting for me to go out for lunch. Not that I really like their company cos for one thing, they didn't dare to talk to me in the first place and secondly... they didn't know if i was a chinese or not :miff But thanks for the compliment, Tim. :D

For anyone who wants to print out the calendars and want a better quality pic for printing. Email me. You can get my email from my profile.

Renee85:- Thanks for the feedback :) I create my wallpapers from feeling... and sleeping on an idea. Software I use is Photoshop 7 (stupid Adobe didn't create the new Photoshop CS to work on Windows98SE). I rarely touch filters except for blurring effects. The rest is playing around with layering, colors & layer effects. And I guess inspiration is part of it.

eta:- not to do double posting I'll post my new wallpaper here... Feedback would be appreciated, friends.

archideco-design.com/image/backup/mar.jpg

CheerZ

Shinnen

She's the most amazing girl in the whole world. She's the only girl who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. When I'm not with her, I'm not living. I'm not existing until I can hold her in my arms again.

Edited by: Shinnen at: 4/12/04 6:25 am

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers - 2004 Calendar (Updated 2/2/04)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:10 am 
that rocks shinnen, your the wallpaper mistress!

oh and :drool :thud

My Country is the World. My Coutrymen Mankind-Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:52 am 
:thud :thud :thud

You know, this was one of the reasons I tried not to look into wallpaper threads, but...:drool :shock WOOHOO!!!

It is with words as with sunbeams - the more they are condensed, the deeper they burn.

-Robert Southey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:29 am 
um, yeah , aly.. :grin Great job shinnen! See, now you know what I expect for the next one ;)

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Hard work often pays off after time but laziness always pays off now!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:29 am 
OHHH! :drool :drool :drool

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! Okay March is so sexy now!

*mopping floor*

looking for next one :bigkiss

*fuzz*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:35 pm 
I was just :drool when I saw this...kinda shocked too, haven't seen an Aly pic that like before...so thank you thank you thank you *huge grin* Once again excellent work Shin...talk to you soon girl.

Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:22 pm 
BLOODY HELL !!! :jaw

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:28 am 
:sheep

Good God!!!

That...that's...that's....Aly......yeah...

:drool :thud s :drool

Willow : So, tell me, is it dangerous?

Anya : Oh, no.

Willow : Well, can we pretend it is?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:26 am 
The Angry Lion :- Thanks so much Simone. :shy

jadeo0 :- Many many :thud 's & :drool 's many many thanks.

xita :- This Calendar is gonna get saucier as long as i can find ever more :eek eye poppin' photos of the gorgeous girls.

Fuzz WT :- March wasn't very attractive before ? :eyebrow

pikescoob :- Hehe.. this one caught you off guard, didn't it ? It's not quite my fave... but it did account for many thuds and drools. :lol

TemperedCynic :- :lmao women rock! don't they? THEY DO! Yessireee!

willow fan7 :- Good GOD! Yes! it's her! I think that Amber dominates my wallpapers more than Aly... i wonder why? :hmm but i do entertain requests for more Aly goodness. (i think i'm biased. ):whistle

CheerZ

Shinnen

She's the most amazing girl in the whole world. She's the only girl who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. When I'm not with her, I'm not living. I'm not existing until I can hold her in my arms again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:35 am 
Great wallpaper :thud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:37 pm 
:sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep :sheep

yum.

gotta love the wallpapers, they all capture moods so perfectly. However, er, :drool some of those moods might be ;)

Please keep creating!

Mojo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:32 pm 
I am going to second the Yummy comment. HOLY MOLY :sheep !!! I love it!!! Now all I wonder is if they will let me use that as my background on a government computer, heehee. Great work, hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:58 pm 
hey Shinnen... :wave

can i add to those drools..:drool

wow..hmm you know me.. gotta love that alyson..

and great wallpaper, hmm. nice calendar. sexy march it is..

redjassy

Cause you were made for me/Somehow I'll make you see/How happy you make me

I can't live this life/Without you by my side/I need you to survive/ So stay with me/You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside/
that I'm sorry. » Evanescence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:23 pm 
I just wanted to announce that my wallpapers are taking a backseat for now... due to the fact my computer got struck by the almighty Lightning and has been in the "hospital" for the past 3 weeks. :gnome Which is pretty frustrating because I have a lot of work that needs to be completed and the resources are all in that fried computer's hard disks. So other than to post this lil announcement, I want to thank others who have been in my thread.

SJ:- :) my consistant visitor. Thank you very much.

Modjadji:- Why... thank you! I like creating stuff I want to put on my desktop to add a certain ambience to it. Which works fine with me. I still can't put February on my desktop due to the fact my family gets to see my desktop too.

TaraBaby77:- Using my wallpaper on a government computer? hehe maybe you soldier boys like all the hot women too. But hey, if it gets anyone into trouble with my wallpapers... it's not worth it... sometimes. :lol

Red Jassy:- March is definitely a month I want to make sexy... no public holidays here in Malaysia... need something to keep up the good mood. :laugh

ETA:- Not gonna double post again... here's April! Sorry it's so late. I would adore feedback! I also just uploaded new links to my older wallpapers so if anyone is interested in my older stuff just hop along to the first post of my thread here and click away.:D

CheerZ

Shinnen

Edited by: Shinnen at: 4/13/04 7:52 am

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:27 am 
great work :)

gimme a few days and i'll have all of this downloaded

Post subject: SHinster
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:07 am 
Hey Hey Shinster

:sheep

Check that out..i Had no idea that you could make stuff that cool..thats pretty freaken cool..I love the color and the A letters behind..*winks* i may even send some of my pics your way if ur that good..

:-P

*hugs* You rock my lil shinster

Bye Bye:burie

Post subject: Re: SHinster
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:43 am 
FANTASTIC! thanks for the feedback girls. Really appreciate it.

CheerZ

Shinnen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:47 pm 
AS always, Shin, I love your stuff. Keep 'em coming. :grin

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:19 pm 
hey.. shinnen :wave

love the art. aheheh.. nice. looking sexy and i love the colors.. take care

ciao

joan

Cause you were made for me/Somehow I'll make you see/How happy you make me

/I can't live this life/Without you by my side/I need you to survive/ So stay with me/
You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside/]that I'm sorry. » Evanescence

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:31 am 
That's great :bounce

Post subject: Thank You Everyone
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:00 am 
Thank you everyone for supporting my art pieces since the first ever wallpaper I created. I know I left two series hanging midair but I'm posting this little announcement because there's a 99% chance I won't be able to post anymore. I will do more wallpapers but my eyes would be the only pair that sees them. Still, I do appreciated everyone who's ever posted feedback or emailed me their appreciation... from Xita to SJ and everyone else who loves my stuff. Thank you everyone and take care to all!

Post subject: Hey Hey Now
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 12:03 pm 
Dont say I wont get to see anymore..i may not leave alot of feeb back but i check in here once in a while, your really talented with this stuff..i hope you dont stop..just letting you know Shin..

*hugs you tight* I hope to see you around soon Shin

Lov, Trish

Post subject: Re: Hey Hey Now
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:33 pm 
Hey Shin...

Sorry that is has been forever since I have been on here, but I just wanna let you know that I love your work and I will always keep supporting our work. Hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:30 pm 
Originally posted by Shinnen

hey all...I'm just wondering if the kittens would help me out in getting some votes by rating and downloading two wallpapers I entered into a wallpaper creation contest. Most of you probably seen these two wallpapers but they have been modified accordingly. Here are the links.

alyson hannigan

Restless (revisited)

Please do support me... I'm hoping to well... get a chance to win the $100... I really need some financial help by doing something... more or less honest. I do hope everyone appreciates my photo manipulated wallpapers.

You might need to join the site to download and rate... it's pretty simple and fast... just username, email and password. So far they don't spam the mailbox. wait for maybe a couple of minutes ... and you'll get an email to verify... then you can vote and download.

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers - New Series (Updated 4/12/04)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:08 pm 
Hey Shin BAby!

You know I vote for a 10!

The Trishy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:48 pm 
Great stuff Shin!!! Keep them coming!!! Take care. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's Wallpapers - New Series (Updated 4/12/04)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:04 pm 
9. Gay Now

I just got my own hosting and i'm building up my old wallpapers and stuff. For people who used to collect my artwork, can everyone send over a copy to me via email?

shinnen@gmail.com

I'd really really appreciate it. Drawings and wallpapers that I did over the years.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next