The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shinnen's W/T and A/A Wallpapers - lots of Pics inside!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:30 pm 
:drool I will tell you how absolutly wonderfuly beautifull your wallpapers are, :drool just as soon as I stop drooling :drool

This could take a while :drool

-Unity :drool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:56 pm 
Shins!!!!! do I NEED to tell you how wonderfull it is?!!

you rock!! thanks for that!!!

"Oh, sorry. Uhh, I forgot that that doesn't seem normal, to the rest of society. It's just, we, well, we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we're older." - The Crying Game (by Vix84)

Post subject: re:Primeval
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:42 am 
Soul Unity:- Unity! Glad to see you've come back after all this time. Saw your update. Thanks... I'm still drooling over Amber and Aly... :drool

Tara22:- Chel... :grin

Just came in to reply and well... update the link. Thanks Xita :heart

CheerZ

Shinnen

Who cares how tall your lover is ... height doesn't matter in bed...

For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.

Post subject: Re: re:Primeval
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:29 am 
Wow, I should really visit the pens more often. Makes me want to rush out and get the series 5 dvds to cap (and if I had somewhere to host them I probably would).

Edited by: J uk at: 11/15/02 7:58:48 am

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:55 am 
WHOA! i finally got to check out the wallpapers and WOW! they are pretty awesome! i love the NMR ones, they came out pretty cool..and the last ones of Amber and Alyson? :drool I need a mop now

Going back to the beginning gotta say that I LOVE the ‘HUSH’ wallpaper! The ‘Wilderness’ wallpaper is REALLY freakin’ cool! The ones with the poems…ok, I’m all teary-eyed. Simply incredible what you’ve created. I’m at a loss for words with these images. I look forward to seeing more… :clap

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Tk's Heaven

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:51 pm 
Shin!! :grin Wonderful as usual...I love the coloring :D

--Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:31 am 
The new wallpaper is just beautiful. And I love that Amber Smile. :drool

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." Alice In Wonderland~*~My Journal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 3:00 am 
Gotta agree the colours are amazing. Great wallpaper!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 5:39 am 
Oh Shi.......

That Tara smile......just made my morning.

Thanks

Urn of Osiris
__________________**
Anyone else waiting for it to go poof? My thoughts on S7

Post subject: Restless Wallpaper
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:58 am 
J uk:- Actually... I totally appreciate your screen caps cos there's where I got all the season 4 caps from. And of course... would love it of you got the season 5 caps too. Maybe some nice kitten would host the caps for ya.

tkheaven:- Oh... Glad you manage to track down my thread. I'm sure that there will be more... maybe not as fast as now.

Michelle:- :heart thanks... it's kinda gooey green cos i remembered i think something about that episode that gooey green.

Jennifer:- Who can't love Amber's smile... it's a masterpiece of a smile.

SJ:- Thank you. :D

Urn:- I wish that stuff like this could brighten everyone's day...

edited to add:- I think I'll post the last wallpaper for season 4 now by temp link till they close me down.

This wallpaper is dedicated to Lisa (AmberBensonRockzMyWorld) who is in recovery. It's probably not the best episode to dedicate it to. But I was thinking about Lisa, Marj and their family while doing this. Get well soon.

CheerZ

Shinnen

Edited by: Shinnen at: 11/22/02 12:23:08 am

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:59 am 
Shinnen,

Once again you amaze me. Keep up the beautiful work. And that was very sweet of you to dedicate this to Lisa in her recovery.

Love to All,

Barb

What if at a key moment in the game, my bossoms should fall out?
You think there are men in this world that haven't seen your bossoms?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:12 pm 
Ahh restless, very nice . Sigh that was a great run, I loved all the ep wallpapers!. I forgot to tell you how much I love Willow's expression in the primeval one, lovely wallpaper :)

-------------------------------

Buffy?

Let's change it, the Discovery channel has koala bears.

Edited by: xita  at: 11/20/02 8:19:44 pm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:42 pm 
I love the Restless one.

Great work as always!

For those of you that love Shinnen's work (like me) she just did another cover for me for "The Dragon and the Phoenix".

You can see it here, Serpent Cover or here Serpent on the Pens.

It is in my opinon wonderful!

Warlock

-----

Web Warlock

The Other Side,
home of Liber Mysterium: The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

"I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave, I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down. Trust me. Trust me." - Sober, Tool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:43 pm 
Yeah Shinnen, nice wallpaper! :)

Very nice... :)

Its worth a :drool ;) Or two :drool :grin

Thanks for this :)

:peace -Viv-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:17 pm 
Restless = :drool

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." Alice In Wonderland~*~My Journal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:18 pm 
Shin!!!! Loved it, like always ;) That pic is hot! :grin

--Michelle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:44 pm 
Shini!!!!! That was great!!! As always! you are such an amazing wallpaperer!!!!!

GO YOU!

"Oh, sorry. Uhh, I forgot that that doesn't seem normal, to the rest of society. It's just, we, well, we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we're older." - The Crying Game (by Vix84)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:12 am 
Shinnen, I *just* found this thread (yeah yeah, been living under a rock, tell me something I don't know), and must say that your wallpapers are AMAZING!!! I'm having trouble choosing one to put on my desktop, they are all so gorgeous and I can't pick just one! Your "episode" series is particularly impressive. I love the different color schemes, and the way you mix the W/T images with interesting patterns and designs. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before. Fabulous job! Please continue to share your work with us!

~~~~~~~~~~
"Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions.
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference.
We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." -- Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:57 am 
Fantastic wallpaper,love the colour and the back of the ice cream truck is a great scene.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:33 am 
I was gonna reply about this wallpaper (Restless) being the last episode of season 4... which meant... hiatus for me so that I can focus on drawing. But suddenly I saw something that caught my attention... some dvd caps of season 5! Anyway... I'll go one to some replies... then rant on about other stuff.. ;)

Barb:- thanks :heart I hope that lisa will recover soon and come back to the thread.

xita:- Thanks.. it was a pretty interesting run... the start of a beautiful relationship, the ideal relationship :D I hope the pictures i selected were appropriate cos I don't wanna always use what everyone else like to see....i choose different angles or expressions.

Tim:- As usual... I'm very grateful. I've had some requests for the serpents cover art as wallpaper. :D But it's not gonna be posted as a wallpaper... so if anyone wants it.. they can drop me an email. :lol

pacou, Jennifer and SJ :- heh heh...i thought some may like the ice cream truck scene...i personally find the fact that Tara's wonderful cleavage is so well accented in a tiny black dress... :drool

Michelle:- Glad you love it. :heart and btw... you know I don't ignore people. ;)

Chel:- I'm glad I'm up to standard here... best of all... I'm finally really proud of my wallpapers... and my wallpaper thread making it so far.

Pipsqueak:- Welcome to my thread. I hope you found everything cool here. :D and hope to see you more in my thread ;)

Okay... now that's done... I thought even though J uk has uploaded some really cool shots from 2 episodes (to date) of season 5... I'm gonna sit out and wait. So to everyone who's been following my series and collection of w/t season 4... the season finale has come... and I go out with a bang. Season 5 will start in maybe a month or so. I hope to see everyone in one of my other threads which features my creative works. They may not be as cool as the wallpapers... but you can find my stuff in the completed pens thread, Strangers in Paradise and artwork based on fics.

So be patient with me... and well... thank you for following my takes on season 4!

CheerZ

Shinnen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:32 am 
I'm back with a new wallpaper. Not season 5 yet... but something I got an idea from work while fiddling with Milla Jovovich and her gorgeous eyes. This is also my first wallpaper for 2003 and well... after a lotta stuff that happened to me recently... I'm surprised i did anything at all:p

Many kittens know my love for eyes and brows... :D So here's a wallpaper. If you want the Milla one... ask me. But leave feedback... i love to know if my work is still as worthy.

CheerZ

Shinnen

Edited by: Shinnen at: 1/11/03 5:23:27 am

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:39 am 
Shinnen,

You dare ask if your work is still worthy? This is absolutely beautiful. So I'm marking the box on the ballet that says "YES" for more. Please continue your incredible work.

And one more thing...Oh those eyes, they are (looking for the right word) I think WOW sums it up nicely.

Love to All,

Barb

edited because I just found the right word...BREATHTAKING!! Yeah, that works

outside the streets on fire in a real death waltz, between whats flesh and whats fantasy. man, the poets down here don't write nothing at all, they just stand back and let it all be.

Edited by: oneyedchicklet at: 1/10/03 7:46:38 am

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:55 am 
Fantastic :bounce

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:25 am 
That's lovely shinnen. I love how you've stripped her features down to the eyes and the mouth. It just goes to show what an amazingly beautiful face she has. This is lovely; thanks so much. :)

"You think I smell like a mermaid?"
"No, I think it's haddock...or carp...Do us a favour dear Nan and put your glove back on."
~ Titty Saunders and Nancy Boy French

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:34 pm 
That's gorgeous the color on the gray, it just jumps out at you! Lovely.

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Tallulah Bankhead

Post subject: Shinnen's W/T and A/A Wallpapers - lots of Pics inside
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:48 pm 
Shinnen... Hey...Your wallpapers are always so awesome... and I LOVE the 'Restless' one...and I so deeply appreciate you dedicating it to me, Marj and the Family... You rock so much, thank you... I really love the Amber one as well.... You're so awesome at this wallpaper making... Please... More... soon. LoL.

Much, Much Love...:love :D

:love *~LiSa~*

"Walking along unknowingly when u're burning me alive, but I need u 2 just let me be an actor in your play, & I'll play the part however you want it. The curtain will fall and u'll applaud at my ability 2 be...Someone else."

Post subject: Re: Shinnen's W/T and A/A Wallpapers - lots of Pics inside
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:14 pm 
Shin!!!!!!!! :D Thank you so much for posting this! You mentioned to me about your Milla wallpaper and said you might do something similar for W/T but I didn't expect it so soon! But yay!! I love how you only have the eyes and lips in color, so that they jump right out! Amazing work as always ;)

**Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:42 am 
Downloaded another wallpaper - great work!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:43 pm 
Hey that is a great Wallpaper Shinnen! :D

Ambers eyes are amazing! :lol Hey but her lips too... :eyebrow :rollin g

:peace -Viv-

You wanna know what my new last name is?
Forgetful... and its the invention of my English teacher....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:06 pm 
That's simply beautiful. Quite thuddable. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next