The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Willow/Tara Music Video
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:18 pm 
Hey fellow Willow/Tara fans

Um well the day has finally come...yes I have made another Willow/Tara music video clip. The clip is to the song 'Crazy For You' by madonna.

It is approx 7 megs to d/l and when unzipped it is an .asf...basically all the same features as my other ones.

I hope the link works and it all uploaded ok because I had a bit of trouble. www.froggyfrog.com/gabshope/

I hope you enjoy and feedback is always good If there are any problems pls tell me and I will try and fix it A.S.A.P

GaBs_HoPe

IP: Logged

concrete

Blessed Wannabe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! Downloaded it. Watched/listened to it.Enjoyed it!!!! Awesome job, Gabs (can I call you Gabs ?) I enjoyed your previous 2 clips (nbtsa & ctmeoy) and this is a most welcome addition to my collection! Hats off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow: maybe, maybe that way.

Tara: We looked that way. And this way, and the other way.

She’s not out here.

Willow: Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? Where

Would you go?

Tara: To you.

Deleted scene from Blood Ties

GaBs_HoPe

Blessed Wannabe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see we have a cabler amough us Thank you for replying...I am now relieved to know that people can actually download it. I am glad u enjoyed it

Thanks for watching

GaBs_HoPe (and you can call me watever u like..as long as I know u are addressing me lol..my real name is Sandy

Halcyon

Cool Monster Fighter

The link works perfectly fine. Love the clip, happy moments are always good.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Halcyon (edited May 12, 2001).]

Papaya

Floating Rose

What a wonderful clip, Sandy !!!

I just love to watch such clips with all the great W/T moments.

Rane

Willowhand

do you have a site with all the clip links?

Warduke

Big Pineapple

Another great video Sandy

But I do have a question, several times during the video, the song would keep playing but the video would stay on one frame and then after a second or so, would start playing again, is this just me or does it "stick" for everyone?

ambers.toy

Cool Monster Fighter

Thanks Gabs, that was awesome, lots of W+T goodness, just what I needed after watching Tough Love last night

Oh and Warduke, yeah it does that for me too!

------------------

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. -- Lao Tzu

Mambo

Blessed Wannabe

Thank you so much Gabs you are the best! You always have really good taste in music. I love all of your vids.

Cici

Doll's eye crystal

I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR THIS "CUTE" CLIP!

------------------

~ Cici

--------------

Willow: Hear that Baby? You´re my Always!

shannon720

Floating Rose

i love it!!! are there more? i need more...

-shannon

GaBs_HoPe

Blessed Wannabe

Hey once again...(getting onto my bed time *yawn* so if I don't make sence please forgive me)

Rane: unfortuantly I don't have a page with my w/t video clips, I did start one, but I don't actually know what ever happened to it But if you would like the links or anyone else they are members.nbci.com/sullenness/willowtara.zip members.nbci.com/sullenness/willowtara2.zip members.nbci.com/sullenness/willowtara3.zip

(these are technically the same i just kept adding stuff ) members.nbci.com/sullenness/nbtsa.zip

Warduke: I'm sorry that it freezes, it seems when I create .asf files they like to sometimes freeze or else just distort themselves beyond repair I didn't seem to notice it freeze when I watched it..but maybe I am just so used to it I was going to upload it as a avi (DivX) but that would have been 23megs and would have taken me a few years to upload hehe. Sorry if it freezes for everyone...I am looking into alternative codecs to making help increase the quality. I hope the freezing isn't too bad...sorry ppls.

GaBs_HoPe

[This message has been edited by GaBs_HoPe (edited May 12, 2001).]

hopey

Cool Monster Fighter

gabs, no need to apologize, you did amazing clips! thanx a lot! and always keep us up about your goodies!

ambers.toy

Cool Monster Fighter

Yeah Gabs it wasn't a criticism in any way, your videos are always awesome, to be honest I quite like it freezing, especially on the flamey candle moment when Tara realises what Willow is telling her, I love the look on Amber's face, but then I always love the look on Amber's face, sigh

------------------

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. -- Lao Tzu

Warduke

Big Pineapple

Sandy, no apology needed

When it does freeze, it only last like half a second and it doesn’t affect the video in any way overall, it’s still a great video.

scylla

Floating Rose

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your video! Thanks so much for sharing it!

concrete

Blessed Wannabe

Gabs/Sandy; over here the clip plays fine; no freezing at all, it's flawless! Maybe it's because the weather over here is so darn hot (25 c that would be about 78 f?) Keep 'em coming!

Willow: maybe, maybe that way.

Tara: We looked that way. And this way, and the other way.

She’s not out here.

Willow: Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? Where

Would you go?

Tara: To you.

Deleted scene from Blood Ties

RomanceJunky

Doll's eye crystal

Holy Flamin' O's, Batman!!! What a wonderful Video! Gab's that was out-of-this-world, and even better, there are more! What more could a RomanceJunky hope for?!? OK, I'm off for more downloading fun!

The Junky; scoring the "big fix" now!!!

------------------

"I am, You know."

"What?"

"Yours."

xita

Ms. Moderator

Fantastico

Sandy, you are the best. I must be the biggest sap in the whole world. That made me teary eyed. That was so wonderful. I love that song and I have thought of it as a great w/t song. I am glad you found a song that inspired you

Shaniezak

Cool Monster Fighter

Sandy, that was just gorgeous!!!

I'm still wiping tears out of my eyes, that was so well done. Nothing like three and a half minutes of pure unadulterated W/T goodness to start off my day.

You did an excellent job on this. Thank you so so so so so so much.

------------------

"Oh, baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I . . . stop explaining things."

-- Tara, "The Body"

"No, she likes what I do . . . I think she likes what she's doing."

-- Gabrielle, "A Day in the Life"

WbBuffyfan00

Willowhand

That was awesome....I love it!

-Amy

------------------

"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

Roxton

Strong like an Amazon

Thanks Sandy that was absolutely fantastic. I loved every second of it.

Rane

Willowhand

thanks for the links!

btw, this is my favorite one! awesome job!

Dr.G

Strong like an Amazon

GaBs_HoPe this is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you!

The clips fit the lyrics perfectly. Very well done. I've been hoping for a new video from you for quite some time now. It was well worth the wait. Excellent. So many wonderful scenes. Tara sitting alone on that bench...oh man

AngelRachel

Blessed Wannabe

They're all fabulously fabulous

I love Never Be The Same Again though, my favourite, I loved the very last clip, and it all fits to perfectly

------------------

"Buffy is my life! I'm so into Willow being a lez!"

Jack, 'Will & Grace'

Cici

Doll's eye crystal

quote:

Originally posted by Dr.G:

GaBs_HoPe this is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you!

Hey, where are your RED FONTS Dr.G ?! *g*

------------------

~ Cici

--------------

Willow: Hear that Baby? You´re my Always!

Dr.G

Strong like an Amazon

Heh heh Cici, I was in a hurry, big red fonts take time. This video is very big red font worthy of course. But I *did* post orange bouncies. They are very precious to me as well. Meaning, I post those only for especially rocking occasions, like this one.

FroggyFrog

Doll's eye crystal

!!WOO HOO!!

Very lovely, Sandy... gone all mushy and soft now!!

Love

Froggy.

dokkyo168

Blessed Wannabe

hmmm, for some resaon I'm not able to download this, I keep getting a "connection could not to established" error

GaBs_HoPe

Blessed Wannabe

Hey again people.

Thank you so much for the feedback..it makes it all worth while to know people appreciate it

dokkyo168: either keep trying because nbci is sometimes evil, or else make sure you don't have any resume programs running like go zilla or get right because I think they cause problems...but once again i have forgotten Has anyone used any resume programs while d/ling the clips and it worked? Because I'm not too sure if it was NBCI site or a diff one, but at the moment that is all I can think of I Hope it eventually works.

Back to bed I go..it's only 1:44pm here and I should be still asleep lol.

Laters and thank you people.

GaBs_HoPe

P.S I would just like to thank "Miller" for the song suggestion.

[This message has been edited by GaBs_HoPe (edited May 13, 2001).]

FlyingBunny

Blessed Wannabe

That was so cool! It's just what I needed right now, happy W/T moments to sustain me til Tuesday.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

dokkyo168

Blessed Wannabe

oh darn, still not working for me and usually downloading is fine for me. well maybe I'll try tomorrow, my computer has be acting up lately, but thank you for putting the effort into this!

-> oh and I really really love your previous musicvids, they're still stored on my harddrive and are a constant pleasure to view

eViL^SkAnKy^HeAtHeR

Floating Rose

OMG! SANDY! that was the best ever, I love it, everything is so smooth and the music is perfect :-)

GO U!

--Heather

shazza

Cool Monster Fighter

You wonderful, wonderful person! This is fantastic! I cannot gush over this enough! I am still trying to figure out why this makes me a bit choaked up and teary whenever I watch it?

GaBs_HoPe

Blessed Wannabe

Shazza: It's all a big conspiracy...my work here is done Then again maybe it's because willow and tara are the cutest thing around..or maybe that's just me hehe

GaBs_HoPe

Verbena

Blessed Wannabe

Great clip ! Wohoooo ! I loved it !

Where can I find the other ones you're talking about ?

Pleeeeeease, tell me, tell me, tell me !

------------------

"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"

GODisTigger

Doll's eye crystal

Gab, once again you delivered. It's great, as usual.

D

Queen of Denial

Doll's eye crystal

dude! sweeet!

thanks gabs!

stephenbooth_uk

Cool Monster Fighter

quote:

Originally posted by concrete:

Gabs/Sandy; over here the clip plays fine; no freezing at all, it's flawless! Maybe it's because the weather over here is so darn hot (25 c that would be about 78 f?) Keep 'em coming!

I think the freezing might be due to memory on the local machine. I used to have major problems with clips freezing but when I upgraded from 64 to 192Mb the problems went away.

I think it's because asf (IIRC, it's been a while since I did any video stuff) uses a very memory and processor intensive compression algorithm based around deltas of frames with read ahead cache which is great most of the time but sometimes it has a cache underrun so it freezes the playback until it catches up. MPEG suffers the same problem but tends to be more resiliant.

Moving your swapfile to a faster disk (or at least having the file that you're playing on a separate physical disk from the one your swapfile is on) or trying not to have anything else running in the background might also help in the short term.

I love it! Gabs, you roolz!!!!

It does freeze a couple of times, guess I need to get the 256Mb dimm I've been thinking of.

I downloaded with GoZilla and it worked fine.

Stephen

------------------

I may be a fat, ugly and bald total failure but... OK, Fair point.

This message has been edited together. We are trying to keep the total post count of the board below 7500 to keep it running smoothly. So please avoid double posting. You can edit your first post, or if you want to bump the thread, copy your first post into the second, and delete the first.

In general: We are not trying to discourage anyone from posting, obviously, so please feel free to post as much as you want. There are cool levels to be reached.

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited May 13, 2001).]

fell

Cool Monster Fighter

Thanks so much for that beautiful video. I'll add it to my collection of the other ones you did.

BTW, I didn't see any freezing, though WMP auto-downloaded a new CODEC from MS before the video would run. I used FlashGet to download (about 10 sec. on cable modem). Freezing might be a memory problem. I stopped seeing freezes after adding more RAM.

Naturegal

Doll's eye crystal

Thanks for the video! Just the thing to get us through the next couple weeks!

GODisTigger

Doll's eye crystal

One thing I was noticing in this new one is the seemingly ever-changing hair of Tara.

D

Puff

Willowhand

Thanks GaBs_HoPe that was worth waiting till Monday to download. Now I can sit here and watch it over and over.

GaBs_HoPe

Blessed Wannabe

Hey once again.

Verbena: I gave the links to my other video clips somewhere in this thread. Just follow the links

stephenbooth_uk: Can I keep you? lol you seem to know about video codecs and stuff and well you can do my homework for me I have 196 meg ram and it doesn't freeze for me..only at the end of the .asf's I make..which is why sometimes I will leave a few seconds black so I know the important stuff will get through.

I am forever looking for new forms to present my videos in but it seems at the moment that .asf is the smallest format without being too bad a quality...but I will keep looking

GaBs_HoPe

dreadpirateemily

Blessed Wannabe

OKay - crying at work is NOT the way to start Monday. Unless of course you're watching your video over and over and over.... great great job.

THANKS!

- DPE

------------------

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."

Catherine Allard

imperfectly

Doll's eye crystal

So I couldn't wait to get into work today so I could download these videos. (Don't get me started on my cranky home computer...)

They look and sound wonderful. Thanks for posting them. You made coming in to the office on a Monday morning a pleasure.

------------------

“Sassy eggs.”

Arwen

Blessed Wannabe

oh! *sniffle sniffle* I dunno what's wrong with me. It made me cry...all 6 times I watched it.

Awesome job!

Arwen

------------------

Tara: "I want my room to be Willow-friendly."

Jenny68

Ms. Moderator

Fantastico

oh wow, what an awesome clip! Great job

GaBs_HoPe

Blessed Wannabe

Hey

For those of you who want a page with links to my vids FroggyFrog has been kind enough to create one for me. This can be found at www.froggyfrog.com/gabshope/

Thanks Froggy again

GaBs_HoPe

CaBil

unregistered posted May 18, 2001 16:17

Heya folks.

I just checked out the DragonCon Buffy track web page once I heard that Amber Benson is intending to attend, and there is going to be a Buffy music video panel.

I suggest folks start cracking!

And umm, Gabs_Hope, have you thought about contributing anything?

Bil

GaBs_HoPe

Blessed Wannabe

Cabil - Does that mean I have to be there? Cause I am in Aussie. Also I have no idea what DragonCon Buffy track web page is

GaBs_HoPe

CaBil

unregistered posted May 19, 2001 10:23

quote:

Originally posted by GaBs_HoPe:

Cabil - Does that mean I have to be there? Cause I am in Aussie. Also I have no idea what DragonCon Buffy track web page is

GaBs_HoPe

Oops, sorry.

Usually, no, you do not have to attend. Most cons allow you to mail a tape copy of videos, and they'll splice all the tapes together into a single presentation tape.

As for being an Aussie, I'm afraid there is nothing I can do about that. I'm so sorry...

DragonCon is a convention in Atlanta, Georgia every summer. This year it is in late August, early September.

It has tracks, which are dedicated rooms with continuous programs, panels, and discussion of a particular topic that run the length of the con. They have Science, Writing, COmics, BritTV, ST, SW, etc.

And, of course, a Buffy track/room.

Each room has it's own 'team' that runs it, and the Buffy team has it's own web page off the DragonCon web page that has a tenative schedule and events that they are working on to fill the track.

That is where I stumbled across the listing that they were hoping to Buffy music video showing.

Is this a little clearer?

Bil

Post subject: Re: Willow/Tara Music Video
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:33 pm 
I couldn't get them onto my computer.

brittney