The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Too Sexy
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 1:02 am 
It gives me the chance to use video clips that I would probably never use other wise. I need to exhaust every last second of Willow and Tara screen time. Then when I have used them all, re use them again.

------------

Evil's... good.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 11:58 pm 
hey Rally!

Love your vids, but I can't seem to get the "I'm Too Sexy" vid. I've downloaded it but it seemed garbled or corrupted. :( and I can't download the RM version. Any suggestions on how i can solve this problem? I'm itchin' to watch that vid.

CheerZ

Shinnen

When I Am Standing On My Head, The Sky Is So Deep And The Sea Is So High.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 12:09 am 
Please contact me through email and I can make you an offer you can't refuse.

------------

Evil's... good.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 1:51 am 
Does that go for everyone? I'm feelin' kinda antsy tonight... ;)

----------
"Smut now." - Dark Madfic Tommo

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:11 am 
Ruth, you have the extended deluxe offer, redeemable whenever you like...

------------

...more like the evil laugh of ... you're a dead man!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 11:15 am 
Woo! Go me. Do I get a gift certificate with that? Or is it just...you know, a ladies agreement? :lol

----------

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 11:40 am 
Are you calling me a lady? I sure hope not, cause that would just shoot my image all to hell.

------------

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:10 pm 
I'd never do that Rally. Ahem.

----------

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 11:16 pm 
You would never what, hmm? Insult me or em...hrmmm, ok well then, I will reiterate... two words...

San Diego

------------

Post subject: Re: VIDEO - Music Videos by Rally
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 11:31 pm 
Ooooh. *shiver*

----------

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:19 am 
*raises an eyebrow slowly* hmmm...I like to see you shiver pet...

------------

Post subject: New Video - I'm Too Sexy RemiX
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 11:02 pm 
Ok ok, sooo here is the story on the new vid...

First the disclaimer, this will be the last fun video for a while, after the final episodes come out, there will be more videos. I have at least 3-4 in the works, but they will be either angsty or hmmm depressing...

So one last big fun one before a long bout of Angst. I had this cut of I'm Too Sexy, it's a dance remix. But I thought it was too long to work.

However, the first video was so popular, I decided to revisit this version of the song. However, because I had used most of the really good clips in the first video, I had to dig a lot for this vid.

As a result, this video features every major Buffy character, not just Willow and Tara, though they are featured heavily.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy. Thanks for downloading.

As always, links are in the first post of page one, comments can go in here for email if you prefer: rally@rallyvincent.com"> rally@rallyvincent.com.

------------

And don't trust your attempted rapist.

Edited by: Rally at: 5/18/02 10:03:59 pm

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 11:42 pm 
Rally, I am your ever faithful video whore here to say wonderful new vid. :grin

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

If you're horny and you know it spread your legs.
“That’s like, two drinks and a light switch away from being totally gay.” Joel from Ruth's fic: Final Exam

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 1:35 pm 
Why o why must I be tortured so? I've tried downloading your vids to check out what everyone's raving about and nuthin... zippo... nadda!! It's cuz I kinda happen to like this whole new DMW thingie isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I miss Tara and I miss the Willow before this new one emerged, but this sure is a different side to Willow and AH's range. However I'd gladly give DMW up if it meant that Tara would return alive... and that I'd FINALLY get to see some of these vids!

T.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 1:42 pm 
Again, if you are downloading the mpg versions:

You must have all the proper codecs to play MPEG2, not MPEG1 but MPEG2. If you do not have the proper codecs, the mpg versions will not play.

As always I recommend the real media version, it is the most compatible format.

------------

Officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 1:53 pm 
great video Rally, and i like your avatar veeeery much!!

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Looking down and hungry for your love, but no way to feed it...

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 2:16 pm 
I have Real Media, Windows Media and Quicktime.... maybe it's my server. *shrug* I'm not at all good with the technobabble.

T.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 3:13 pm 
As always, fabo Rally. I was laughing out loud at some of the hats. I mean, I always assumed that Willow was Queen of the Bad Hat Tribe, but it seems the crowned princess Buffy is making quite a stand of her own. Heh.

And hey, who can fail to laugh at Xander in a large breasted bra? The worrying thing is that now he could probably fill it all himself with his mantits...

Anyway, great stuff. Thanks, love. :)

----------

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 7:34 pm 
Tricia, sorry things are working for you, sounds like a download problem. Why don't you give me some more info, either here or in email rally@rallyvincent.com"> rally@rallyvincent.com, so we can see if we can't get this worked out.

------------

Officially, of course, I have to say that I have no idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 3:40 am 
ok. first - I downloaded the new "Too Sexy" video and i have to say that I love it !! I mean, I loved the first one, but this is great.

Who knew there were so many hat moments.

Bet that one was fun to make.

And second - I am finding it difficult not to keep watching your avatar. It is fantastic !!! I must have played that little scene hundreds of times over - love Ambers little duck of the head as she turns to face Aly awwwwwww. There is so much to like in that ep.

Great job !

Tracy

"It's all about emotional control"

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 4:24 am 
Thanks Rally. Bright and early this morning I was able to get all of "goodbye to you" and "first date" so maybe it was a sever thingie on my end. Things seem to be loading a bit faster here this morning, so If I'm patient a lil while longer, maybe I'll be able to see the rest of them. And yup, I've called my IP people, but they say everything is working fine. But if there is a way for me to download the rest of the vids without having to wait, (cuz I seriously don't wanna wait another week and a half for 2 more vids and then repeat the process) I'm ready to give you whatever info you need. And btw, the 2 that I've seen.... very good! I enjoyed them and they were definately worth the wait. Just my luck, the "too sexy" one will probably be the last one I get to see...lol.

T.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 4:59 pm 
Tricia, getting them off my domain is the best way. The only other way I have to send them out is extremely slow compared to where I have them hosted now. They are too large for email and one of my hmm things about my videos. I don't like to compromise on the quality, so they tend to be a bit large. Perhaps in the future I will look into doing some windows media compression to see if I can get smaller versions up for folks.

------------

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 8:00 pm 
After giving it a second try, I managed to download "That kind of love" and most importantly see and hear it. I immediately fell in love with Alison Krauss (and Union State)'s "It doesn't matter" on the Buffy-soundtrack. I have "That kind of love" too now. Nice, easy-going song: bit sad, bit glad: mellow musicvideo, just what I needed... Damn, I miss her...

Protector of adorable amazons, brave bards & cute kittens, sweet supporter of seriously insane posts and defender of pleasantly twisted sisters in an ultimate struggle to save the universes from boredom by babbling about battling babes ;)

Post subject: New Video - Hero
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 6:39 pm 
The new video is Hero by Chad Kroeger & Josey Scott. Most known for being the off the Spiderman Soundtrack.

This video is my bitter little tribute? to the events in Seeing Red - Villians - Two To Go & Grave. Some of you may want to skip this one.

Hmm, not sure what else to say about it, pay close attention to the lyrics and guess that's about it.

This is one is for all you yellow crayon worshippers. The day I heard about the yellow crayon is the day I knew I would make this video.

As usual links are in the top post feedback here or if you prefer through email is always welcome.

rally@rallyvincent.com"> rally@rallyvincent.com

------------

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:02 pm 
Rally - great job as usual. How nice of you to include the lyrics. Very fitting indeed. :) Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:04 pm 
Adding the lyrics and liner notes is something I have been meaning to do for all my videos. Also a breakdown of what episodes the scenes are from, since I get a lot of inquiries about those.

But I have been lazy about getting around to doing that. One day I need to sit down and knock them all out for all of my past vids.

------------

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 10:13 pm 
hey rally!

I really like your vids....only have one now...but still...i really like them. I think i posted long ago that i got garbled vids from the dls...and not allowed to spend too long online. Is there any way of getting some via IM or any other way?

btw..i've been wanting to say this.... i so love your avatar. That's one of my favourite Tara expressions...so seductive...if Willow doesn't get turned on by just that look...heh heh.

CheerZ

Shinnen

When I Am Standing On My Head, The Sky Is So Deep And The Sea Is So High.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 10:18 pm 
The server I have the videos on now is the fastest way to get them. Getting them through IM or email would take a lot longer than a straight download. I have about as fast a server as one could hope for...

What I am working on, is something grieves me to do, because I am all about the video quality. But I am looking into doing low res smaller versions, probably in wmv format, for you bandwidth deprived folks.

Currently I am in the middle of quite a few videos, but once I get those out of my system... then I have two projects in mind, the increased video compression and the linear notes.

So please hang in there.

Edited to add thanks about the avatar, I really love that scene. The entire episode got short changed, imo, I really wish Entropy had been aired before the hiatus so it could have gotten the recognition it deserved.

------------

Edited by: Rally at: 5/30/02 9:22:15 pm

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 10:54 pm 
Yeah and it would have been real nice to just have that kiss to think about for a month. Real nice. ;)

Autumn

-----------

Well, the reindeer part was nice...

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 10:58 pm 
Rally,

You can have me right here right now. ;)

I absolutely love the new vid. Am I still your video whore? :grin

--------------------------------------

A.K.A. Liz

If you're horny and you know it spread your legs.
“That’s like, two drinks and a light switch away from being totally gay.” Joel from Ruth's fic: Final Exam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next