The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Wonko
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:40 pm 
OK, call me a pervert if you will... [Covers her ears as everyone screams PERVERT at once.] I downloaded the nude patch, and yes it does work However all the Sims are like Barbies, if you see what I mean...

------------------
Words from Wonko
The MKF Appreciation Society - All Miss Kitty all the Time!

I

Post subject: GODisTigger
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:41 pm 
LOL, I for one am NOT gonna post little nekkid Tara and Willow. Not even the "naked leaping out of bed" pic.

D

I

Post subject: minion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:42 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Kiwiccan:
Ok I can see it now, kitties everywhere opening Bordellos in BuffyVille.

ROTFLMAO Ahh, Kiwiccan, I can see it now

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:43 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by tommo:
Oh I'm kidding. I'm not that much of a perve. Seriously.

I don't know why but I'm reminded of a quote...

ANGEL: Now why don't I believe him?

OZ: Well, he lacks credibility.

Replace 'he's with 'she's and that about says it all

------------------
Words from Wonko

I

Post subject: tommo
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:44 pm 
Bras will do just fine, Wonko. I've never said no to them before and I doubt I ever will.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Post subject: Ed+Wood
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:45 pm 
No no no, you're wrong. We're too busy playing SIMS to post here. (seriously)

I

Post subject: Halcyon
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:47 pm 
Heh...my Willow's way too friendly, flirts with everyone BUT Tara. I've only gotten them to smooch once so far *sigh*

But if you want Angel and the Host smoochies, there're lots they were also in the hot tub together with Xander once.

Others, well, Anya groped Buffy while they kissed and Spike is getting along just fine with my version of Giles. Hehehe

I

Post subject: Kiwiccan
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:48 pm 
Oh the wait is maddening. It's the Sims version of summer hiatus.

Ok guys stop playing Sims and start posting those scenes of all the hanky panky going on.

Halcyon:
Heh...my Willow's way too friendly, flirts with everyone BUT Tara. I've only gotten them to smooch once so far *sigh*

What's up with W/T? Why won't Will flirt with her? Has Tara Showered lately?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure I would be good at Sims. I did buy Pharoah and have managed to burn down an entire city, kill many people and animals and destroy a palace. Things just happen so fast and I can never keep them well fed.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited July 28, 2001).]

I

Post subject: xita
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:49 pm 
If you were Willow youldn't you want to get Tara in bed?

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:50 pm 
That slut!!!

------------------
Paula
--------

I

Post subject: Scout
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:51 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by fran1727:

Question though - how do you copy/whatever the pics in order to post em up? Cos I got a few amusing ones. Thanks!

After you take the picture, go to c:programsmaxis hesimsuserdataPhotoAlbum, and you'll see the pictures there as JPEG image files.

Once you find them, you can upload them to a server and put the image link here on the board.

[This message has been edited by Scout (edited July 30, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:52 pm 
Any game that promotes polygamy is bound to stir up some trouble!

I haven't turned off the "free will" option, but I've wondered how the characters would react with it off.

I almost turned it off the other night when Tara whacked Willow. They had been sitting on the couch for awhile, so I figured it was okay to have Willow kiss Tara. Well, apparently Tara needs a little foreplay before someone just walks up and smacks her on the lips, so when I sent Willow over, Tara proceeded to whack her.

I had sudden flashbacks to that awful scene in "The Gift" and I decided I better make sure Will offers up armfuls of presents and backrubs before she makes any moves on Tara, no matter how close their relationship.

It was very traumatizing!

I

Post subject: TaraMaclay
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:53 pm 
Previously on the Sims...

Sorry, had to get that in there somewhere...

Does anyone else thing that everyones game is kinda mimicing the entire 5th season. Well, with the exception of Riley.

Lets see know:

1. Willow Smacking Tara - The Gift

2. Willow moving in with Buffy (Ohh the college (sp?) dorm days.

3. Willow proposing to Angel - weird, by somewhat ironic. (The scene of the big fight between them.)

Has anyone got a Wesley in thier game. It would be more ironic if Willow proposed to Wes. Alyson/Alexis type thing).

Oh, and sorry to hear that Halcyon. About your Willow falling asleep standing up.

Hmm.. I wonder what will

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69

Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.

[This message has been edited by TaraMaclay (edited July 31, 2001).]

I

Post subject: Warduke
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:54 pm 
Scout

W/T in a hot tub...what's not to like

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:55 pm 
Sorry for the double post but for some reason I can't see my last post and I have refreshed it many times. I even deleted my history.

Ok I was kinda wrong about the Sims stories. You have to be a registered OWNER of a sims game in order to do this.

Sorry.

Ok this post I can see for some reason...
I found a Sims comic Book page that you can view.

------------------
Paula
--------

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited August 01, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 pm 
Re: the Sims stories - they had a funny one on the home page called "A Lawn Gnome's Revenge." I think you can see that one without registering.

I love gnomes, so I want to get lawn gnomes for the girls. It will be a lot better than all the pink flamingos they have in the yard now (you get fun points for lawn ornaments!).

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:58 pm 
Hehe...that must have been some party! Faith IS hard to resist, even in those baby blue pjs!

I

Post subject: TaraMaclay
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:59 pm 
Thanks for the link Kiwiccan. It'll be fun to see what other come up with.

GODis Tigger. Ummm... Faith is Jammies. Ohhhhhh.

Sorry to hear that your Willow died Susan. And what a way to go, By burning in the kitchen. Hope that you can put introduce a new Willow for your Tara. It would be ashamed if Tara stayed alone. Also goto to the IMDB.com site, and look up Aly/Amber b-day's if you wasnt tto use them.

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69

Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.

[This message has been edited by TaraMaclay (edited August 01, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:00 pm 
I love that the girl who came out of the cake took Faith by surprise like that. Wicked cool. Heh.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:01 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Kiwiccan:

QUESTION: Should I install the main game and build my characters first or install the main game & Livin' Large then create my characters? I don't think I will install The Party right away.

In an earlier post, Wonko advised playing the original game for awhile and then installing the expansion packs. I did that and it worked out well. The expansion packs add a lot of extra variables to the mix, so I think it helped playing the game straight for awhile in the beginning.

Wonko also said that there could be some installation problems if you install House Party before Livin Large.

And yes, I spend all my time following Wonko around the board writing down her posts.

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:02 pm 
it is very cute Ruth. But at the same time it's annoying 'cause you wanna know what they are talking about. All it is really is gibberish. On occasion I heard blah blah blah but mostly it's gibberish. They sing a lot too. No actual words are sung, just lalalala stuff.

While I was trying out one family the woman of the house refused to do what I told her, until I suggested she go to bed.

Oh and she is a klutz. She was chopping some veggies and she kept cutting herself. I wasn't sure how to help her with her booboo.

Oh how do you get they to open doors? Neighbours came to visit but I couldn't get them to open the door.

------------------
Paula
--------

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited August 03, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:03 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Scout:
*Wonko the stalkee* heehee
Now that I've started quoting her, she'll probably never post on this thread again!

Yeah, you're probably right. Hang on...

RE: Opening doors. When people come to visit you click on the visitor and tell your Sim to 'Greet' the visitor. Then they go and shake hands and your visitor has free run of the entire house - they can eat your food, watch your TV, swim in your pool etc (scroungers.)

I was thinking of taking a picture of the Scoobies with their favourite heroes of television. Who do you think Anya would admire?

Edited to add pic

I see Xena saying something like... "I just didn't really buy the whole 'alone on a boat' ending but what can you do? We're nothing but pawns."

In my world Buffy is a closet trekkie. I'll have her meet 7 of 9. Hee hee hee.

------------------
Words from Wonko

[This message has been edited by Wonko (edited August 03, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:04 pm 
Thanks for the tip Wonko. And I can't wait for my Xena & Gab to meet my will & Tara.

I have a feeling Xena is gonna go for Tara. LOL

Scout, yes I have almost a full gig set aside for this game just in case.

I was experimenting with neighbours yesterday and the sims almost got into a fight over one of the other women neighbours. Those flirts.

I am still having troubles getting them to do the things I ask them to do.
For example; The woman of the house got out of bed and I told her to go use the toilet, she went to eat instead (her bladder was about to burst..she kept refusing to go. She went outside to empty trash and ended up peeing on the front lawn infront of a neighbour.

Ok in real life, when I leave the house or come home I always greet my partner with hello hugs and/or kisses. I can't get these people to even say hello when they walk in the door. All the woman wants to do is paint and the guy plays with his daughter's doll house...weird family. And speaking of little girl I thought she was a little boy that with a bad haircut at first.

OH I may have found a glitch in the program or maybe it's me...ok so it's me. They dropped a bag of whatever it is they eat and being brain dead I keep forgetting that I have the ability of doing a 360 veiw of the house. Well I could hear the flies but could,t find them (I finally found them). I tried to have all 3 sims pick up the bag but it wouldn't let them pick up the bag. Has this ever happened to anyone before? All they would do is step over the bag. The game wouldn't recognize the fact that the bag was to be cleaned up.

ummmm I am hooked. I tried to log out of the game about 11:30 last night, weeeellll it didn't happen. The next thing I know it's 2:30am and I am trying to get the woman to eat something..she is about to faint. So I pull myself away and go to bed and read the manual for another half hour. I finally got to sleep at 5:00am 'cause I kept thinking about how I wanted to set up my version of Sunnydale.

Oh I have already had someone burn down a house before I had a chance to but smoke detectors.

Ohh and the guy they use in the tutorial ...hehehe all he does is burp.

I am hooked. The woman at the game store warned me about this game. She said she went out and bought a bigger hard drive just so she could play this game full out. She said she was finding any excuse she could think of just to spend more time on the game. LOL

------------------
Paula
--------

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited August 04, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:05 pm 
That's interesting about the chips. I haven't seen that bug yet, but I'm glad I know about it. Yeah, it took me awhile to find the flies, too.

Extract all your W/T stuff into the Skins folder, then when you click on the little family icon at the top of your neighborhood screen you can create a new family with just the two of them. Cycle thru the heads and bodies until you get to Willow and Tara's body parts, then match them up.

I started out not cheating, but it was hard. The girls would be apart all day because they were working and they only got to spend a couple hours together in the evening (accelerated Sims time), so it wasn't much fun. I mean the whole point of the game was to have them together. Eventually, I let Willow lose her job and now at night, while they're sleeping, I pad their bank account. Every morning they wake up a little richer.

Keep in mind when they move in together that you need to start them off slow. Talk, joke, give hugs and gifts, but work up to the heavier stuff like kissing, etc. They are like strangers in the beginning, even though they are in the same house, and they get offended if someone makes a move too fast. Their relationship points add up fast though, so it won't be long before they are acting like a couple.

I'm adding a little piccy. Seems Willow finally found the Kitty Board:

I

Post subject: Sneaky+Kitty
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:06 pm 
igh: i wish i had the sims....no room for it on my computer and i havent played acomputer game in like 5 years..id so die! lol maybe when i get my new computer

------------------
"And we could make kitty go bonkers with string & catnip and stuff?" -Will BTVS
- To be great is to be misunderstood - Emerson

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:07 pm 
OH NO!!! It seems that I have Willow art in Anya and Xander's house. LOL

I tried to get Willow to leave Anya's house before and she refused...I saved the game. big no no. It seems that now that I am back into the game Anya can't even talk to Willow who is standing in the middle of the kitchen.

I may have to build them a new house, move them in and then move them back into the old house so I can get rid of Willow.

Oh and I checked the real Willow is at home sleping...alone.

------------------
Paula
--------

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:10 pm 
Singing..... Love is in the air ... lalalalala

Yes they (W/T) are in love it's official. They have kissed they have slept together and hearts have appeared over their heads. It's all wonderful!!!!

They even giggle all the time now.

Oh and Giles and Jenny are at the kissing stage and Spike and Dru have kissed. No sleeping together for either couple though.

OH MY GAWD...
I had Buffy pay a visit to the Cemetery and now the spooks are haunting her house.
I should have taken a pic, but I closed the game without saving. I'm not sure I want ghosts in their house yet. She can't interact with them. Hmmm maybe I should bring in the Charmed ones? LOL
Or maybe Xena so she can die to save the ghosts souls.

Anya won't sleep with Xander yet ...

I solved the Doppleganger Willow problem by evicting Anya and Xander from the house then moving them back into it. I had to set up house all over again though. But it was worth getting rid of the "I'm tired, I need sleep,now" doppleganger Willow.

I will have pics posted soon.

------------------
Paula
--------

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:11 pm 
After many Simdays, Buffy FINALLY decided to move in with Faith. First night together, Buffy decides to read a book by a roaring fire. Unfortunately, the carpet burst into flames and she died within seconds. Good thing for the No Save option!

D

[This message has been edited by GODisTigger (edited August 05, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:12 pm 
Is it a hamster? Or Amy the Rat?

D

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:13 pm 
Heh, the Sims are such drama queens, no? I love the hamster pic. And Paula, thank the lord your Willow and Tara have finally got it together!

------------------

I

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next