The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: minion
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:48 pm 
Oh God yes, Tara in black leather, man I'd pay serious money to see that on the show for real

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

Post subject: Kath
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:49 pm 
Where can I get the vamp sims?

I

Post subject: Kiwiccan
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:50 pm 
I took a couple of days of and was back at it tonight.

Not much happening in Buffyville tonight.
Will and tara still have not seen Jan and Sam whose name is actually Terry, but she looks like a Sam).

They are both working now as palm readers.
I may build a little shop on the lot and have them give back rubs in their spare time. LOL

Anyone have any good or bad things happening in their Simvile?

I am sad because tonight I am watching Buffy (first run) and it's the episode where Joyce first gets sick. These eps are all so sad.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:51 pm 
You mean slut willow, who only has other women's women on her mind? She only has one thing on her mind lately and it has nothing to do with programming.

------------------
Paula
--------

I

Post subject: Dr.G
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:52 pm 
Oh very cute D. I have been a way from this thread for a while, hmmph, last week I had the Sims in my hand, but I did not buy it, I cannot get away from this computer as it is. *sigh* I will probably cave in eventually though.

I

Post subject: Warduke
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:53 pm 
Oh very cute indeed

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:54 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by tommo:
Willow Spice! Now be honest, does she look better in her union jack dress than I do in mine? *snigger*

No contest mighty Ruthificus, maybe you could create a ruth-spice sim and move in next door, you'd certainly give Willow a run for her money!

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

Post subject: An
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:58 pm 
GodIsTigger, I'm impressed! Nicely done. I made the Magic Shop a while ago.. turned out nicely.
Oh yeah, GIT (LOL), could you make a screenshot of the whole house? Like, zoomed out? I'm curious to see how the whole thing looks.

Anneke

I

Post subject: An
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:59 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by GODisTigger:
Hey! Who you calling a git?

Heheh sorry

quote:

Ok, here's some long shots but they were taken at night. If they aren't very clear just let me know and I'll redo them in the day.

They're clear enough! Very cool. Thanks.
Is there any chance you could put some of the nifty things you used online? Or the house, even?

quote:

I didn't work on the bedroom since I haven't seen enough of it but I figured I'd throw it in there.

Pity there isn't a 'turned' staircase as seen in "Passion", eh? *sniffles, remembering Jenny dead on the bed*

Anneke
(tomorrow beginning a week almost internet-less- so lots of SIMs playing to look forward to )

I

Post subject: xita
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:00 pm 
New Willow at http://www.geocities.com/laura_chase54/laura_chase.html

Flannel and the green turtleneck

I

Post subject: Scout
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:01 pm 
D I think you have orgy-material on your hands. Please keep us updated!

So we have Willow in the green flannel shirt, but what about Tara in the moon pjs?

I've recently discovered that if you stare at those outfits long enough, they kind of grow on you!

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 pm 
It has been days since I played with my Simmies. Don't worry I still love them but my headaches and eyes just refuse to allow me play time or extra computer time away from work.

Yes I admit to using one cheat when I first start a household. I use the money cheat to build the houses I think my Sims deserve. Then I send them off to work.

Although I only have 3 simms working at the moment. I started Buffy, Dawn and Joyce over again and built them what I call the boob house. I will have to post pics for you to see what I mean.

I just built Wesley and Angel a combo house. Their offices are in the front and they live in the back. I am thinking of building a loft upstairs and moving Cordy in.

------------------
Paula
--------

I

Post subject: tommo
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:03 pm 
Try pressing refresh, Paula.

Nice pics, by the way.
------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

[This message has been edited by tommo (edited September 08, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:04 pm 
Scout thanks for the compliment.

Karma comes to BuffyVille

As you may remember The Master killed off 2 Sims in BufyVille. One was his own roommate, while the second was an unsuspecting Sim. The poor Sim soul fell in love with the master and moved in with him. The very next day the master tricked this poor dufus into going into this tiny room and and asked him to light 2 fireplaces that had rugs in front of them. Then he did the deed and removed the door (yes he did, I saw him). The poor sim went up in flames, as the master cooked his dindin and watched cartoons.

However, the 3rd time around his plan backfired. The master, up to his old tricks again, wooed his last vicim's father into falling in love with him. But this time the master fell in love.

I took pity on the master and rebuilt his mausoleum. I added a brand new wing and remodeled his kitchen.

As the master was preparing dinner, the oven went up in flames (no smoke detctor). The master had just about finished extinguishing the fire when he went up like kindling.

His new lover had to plea bargain with the Grim one himself. The grim reaper was in a good mood and agreed to spare the master but he turned him into a nice Zombie.

Well I may have been a tiny bit responsible for all of this as I forgot to move the smoke detector into the new kitchen, so he had to fight off the flames himself. Now having said that the master has cooked many many times without one and nothing ever happened.

Karma will get ya if you don't watch out

------------------
Paula
--------

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 pm 
Scout, actually I had nothing to do with that fire...honest. I still hate killing off Sims which is why I allowed the master and his new redshirted lover to come together.

I felt bad for the poor Simmies.

They can very easily kill themselves off. LOL

I have some new pics of the fire and of Wesley falling asleep on a Sims Kitchen floor (he was visiting) while Angel eats about a foot away from him. I will put them up later this week.

I also love when smooching and backrubs and hugs are all spontaneous.

Oh I did stop an abduction. Joyce just loves the telescope and uses it all the time. One night she was being abductued and I stopped the game before it happened. I didn't want her to lose her marbles just yet.

Buffy is a kid at heart. I bought a poochie (electronic dog) for Dawn but she hates it, so big sis Buffy plays with it all the time. It's really funny watchinmg Buffy sitting on the floor with this weird dog and she even giggles.

I am still battling with Ho Willow. She will flirt with anything that simulates a breath.

BuffyVille has only had one robbery this past month and that happened at W/T's house.

I am thinking of creating an old Salem Village. That is if I can find more than one witch Sim. I need a few wizards and warlocks also.

------------------
Paula
--------

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 pm 
Talking about witches and warlocks made me think that they should create a Harry Potter Sims town with a Hogwarts (the great hall, the moving staircases, etc) and a simulated Harry, Ron, and Hermione. And it could have a Quidditch field where the characters could play matches. It would be so cool!

Geez, I need a life...

I

Post subject: TaraMaclay
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:08 pm 

Actually it looks like they might be getting a BIGGER bed soon.

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69

Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:09 pm 

Thanks Wonko. I wasn't 100% sure.

------------------

Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:10 pm 
They put out a FAQ for the "Hot Date" expansion pack. It's supposed to be out in the US and Europe in mid-November, cost $29.95, be fully compatible with your current Sims game, have 40 new social one-on-one interactions, and not remove any cheat codes, although it may add a few.

Each neighborhood will have its own downtown area where the two lovebirds can go on their date. From what I understand, you control one person, but you have no control over the other, so if your date isn't having a good time, they may just walk out on you. No pressure there!

It will be interesting to read some of the reviews when it comes out.

[This message has been edited by Scout (edited September 24, 2001).]

I

Post subject: Twisted+Rabbit
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:11 pm 
Hmm, no... Should I?

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:12 pm 
It took me a while to figure out how the cheats work! Do you realise that some are different if you have expansion packs installed?

I

Post subject: Twisted+Rabbit
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:13 pm 
Oh yes it worked !!! Thanks again!

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:14 pm 
Yes, unfortunately only heterosexual couples can get pregnant in Sims. The other two ways of getting a child are to create one when the family is created or to adopt a child. For adoption, it comes in the form of a telephone call asking 'Would you like to adopt a baby?'. There must be at least two adults in the household to get this offer. The offer is random. At least, this is the way I understand it.

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:15 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Kiwiccan:

Have Will or Tara sleep with him and then kill off the sperm donor.

Okay, for the record - that is NEVER going to happen in my game! The only other person that belongs in Willow's bed is Tara. And maybe Miss Kitty. But what are the odds of her getting pregnant?!

Thanks for the suggestion though!

I

Post subject: Warduke
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:16 pm 
The Aly/Alexis pairing does not equal a Willow/Wesley pairing…that’s just weird and very wrong.

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:18 pm 
quote:
Originally posted by Warduke:
The Aly/Alexis pairing does not equal a Willow/Wesley pairing…that’s just weird and very wrong.

Agreed!! the Aly/Alexis doesn't = Willow/Wesley. It was just what I though of at the moment.

Anyway, I agree with most everyone here. A W/T paring is best. Though I'm curiuos what other sim-pairings people have come up with. Beyond the most loveable soulmate that W/T are.

Kinda like, since watching 'Bring It On' over and over. I now have Faith and Glory living together in the same way that I have W/T together.

------------------

[This message has been edited by TaraMaclay (edited October 07, 2001).]

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:19 pm 
I've nearly got a scooby gang!

I got W/T in one house, Anya and Xander in another, Cordy and a ghost...

I put myself in a house too... Its cool, Anya comes to my house and tidies up!

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:20 pm 
I originally put these two together cause I was (and still am) watching 'Bring It On' way too many times. But now they are actually getting along very well. And it looks like W/T aren't my only loveble couple. Though W/T will always be first. Looks like I'll be getting another heart shaped bed soon.

I originally was going to have Ben and Glory together, but I haven' found a Ben yet. Oh Well, I can wait. No big.

And, as to my 'Houses' question. Is there a way to not use the special items, but still use the basic house design. I'll be getting the expansions soon, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks

------------------

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:21 pm 
Re: Houses - I'm not positive, but I think you can still use the house design even if you aren't using all the objects.

We haven't had a Sims piccy in a while, so I thought I'd post one in celebration of season six.

In my game last night, Willow went for a walk after dinner, but she got hopelessly lost in the backyard landscaping. Fortunately, Tara came to the rescue so Willow could find her way home again.

Tinkerbell tendencies!

I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:22 pm 
Wow Scout, how cool is that, like Tara says they always know how to find each other

------------------

I

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next