The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: new expansion pack
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:05 pm 
For those who haven't heard about it yet, a new expansion pack is coming out in September:

"Hot news in the Sim gaming community! The 5th expansion pack to be released for The Sims is due out in September this year! ‘The Sims: Unleashed’ will bring yet another new neighbourhood location to your game, and will allow your Sims to become the proud owners of an assortment of animals and pets. But it’s not just about animals. Your Sims can also become avid gardeners, as the press release explains:

“For the first time ever, the Sims can visit a pet store and bring home a variety of creatures and accoutrements. Players will make a big splash with the addition of a lumbering Labrador or fickle feline to their Sim family. They can also buy a parrot, turtle, lizard or fish that are fun for the whole family but don't need to be house trained.

The Sims Unleashed gives players dozens of new social interactions and expands their neighborhood. Thirty all-new residential and community lots featuring new homes, lush parks, a hip new café, cool shops and a farmer's market are available for Sims to explore. Now the Sims can walk their pooch in the park or bring their cat to a café and build their relationships with their neighbors through their adorable animals.

Your Sims can teach Fido where to go themselves or hire an efficient Pet Trainer to do all of the dirty work. Sims can also enter their kitties and canines in the local Pet show. The competition is "dog eat dog," as Sim pets try to impress the Pet Judges for prizes in obedience, tricks and good pet mood.

Also new to The Sims Unleashed is gardening. Your Sims can now grow a variety of vegetables in their own backyard plots using seeds purchased at the local garden store. Proper care of the garden will yield a crop that can be picked and stored in the new kitchen pantry or sold at the local farmer's market. Your new pets will also come in handy as they help chase away the pesky rabbits, gophers, and mice. Don't be surprised if they aren't the only unwelcome animals that come a callin'.

The Sims Unleashed expansion pack adds 5 new career paths with 50 new and exciting jobs. Sims can enter the exciting world of fashion, become a culinary genius, take care of the neighborhood's pets as a trustworthy veterinarian, teach others as a noble educator, or simply run away and join the circus.

Over 125 new objects for pets and people, dozens of new character skins and an all-new decorator set with a New Orleans French Quarter theme round out this new Sim offering. The Sims Unleashed is truly the cat's meow!”

Oh, a little Miss Kitty! ;)

Post subject: Re: More of my W/T in Simville
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:23 pm 
Oh Miss Kitty, almost enough to get me to play this game again, cause I have sooooooo much time .. hmm I wish :(

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Childie -"Not all girls are raving bloody lesbians, you know!"

George - "That's a misfortune of which I am perfectly well aware."

The Killing of Sister George

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:04 am 
Thanks for letting us know Scout - that sounds most intriguing indeeed!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post subject: Miss Kitty comes to The Sims!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 6:52 pm 

Damn!! I've been goon to long . Nice to see a lot of kittens still playing Sims.

I actually saw the 'Unleased' expansion set by accident when I was serching fo DVD's on Amazon.de.

It about time that MKF is finally allowed a place in The Sims-verse. I've fgott to get this one.

See everyone later.

IM:Taramaclay69
Gaurdian of VampTara

Keeper Of Tara's 'Lil Pile O'Crackers'

EAA Fanclub Member #59

Post subject: quick question
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:23 am 
ok i just got sims and sims hot date and so far Willow and Tara's doing great they are millionaires and have plenty of time to "play" but the only place i have be able to get them to play is in a fitting room how can you get them to play in bed? or is it possible?

christina

Post subject: Re: quick question
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 6:53 am 
willowsgrrl I think you need the "love" bed from Livin it up.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post subject: BTVS Skins
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:43 pm 
Hi all,

I'm wondering can anyone tell me where to get good BTVS skins. My W & T are really pale (as in albino pale), and for some reason, my B & F heads are not properly on their necks. About a third of their heads are hanging in mid air - its getting kinda weird, especially when they are eating or drinking!

Thanks

P.S dont we all love the ploar bear rug, that you can make out on!!!

Post subject: Re: skins
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 6:01 pm 
Check page 35 and 36 of this thread for some good skin links. The 'Tough Love' Willow and the 'OMWF' Tara are two of my favorites. I'm assuming the links still work. Good luck! :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:11 am 
My Willow & Tara are saving up for a wedding ceremony - don't worry I'll put up the pics when they do - but here's a few new ones til then...

Willow & Tara work out

Sweet dreams....

Quote:
i don't find my naked SIM tara sexy because she has no nipples and that really really disturbs me. i want her to have nipples!!! it's so wrong for tara to not have nipples. sometimes when sim tara gets out of the shower, i turn away because i'm so upset that she has no nipples.

specially for Star Pixie coz I don't want her to be upset ;)

Bedtime fun'n'games

Nekkid dancing

Feena

-x-

edited to add - I found a new (for me anyway) cool thing on a cheat site. You can add your own music to the Sims programme, so now all the jukeboxes in my Simmydale play "Under Your Spell" :)

--------------------------

"Run, flee, maybe skedaddle. We're not here to engage, this is strictly recon......what?"

"You said recon, you're like cool monster fighter."

Edited by: feena191  at: 10/11/02 5:29:01 pm

Post subject: Re: quick question
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:36 pm 
i love it when they dream about each other ... i haven't played in ages ... really got to put the game in again soon.

"Who do you have to blow to get some pussy around here, you know? Enough is enough!" from Kissing Jessica Stein

Post subject: Re: BTVS Skins
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:10 pm 
Thanks for the pics. Got quite an eyeful there! The workout one was funny - it looked like some kind of Tai Chi. And I agree, I love when they dream about each other. It's so sweet!

Well, I bought Unleashed but I haven't installed it yet. I think I need to upgrade my RAM. These games are starting to ask a lot of my poor old desktop and I'm afraid if I try to run it now, the machine might explode. I'm also running out of memory - I can't believe you need 1 GB just to install the expansion pack. Time for a new PC. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:17 pm 
1 GB? wow ... well since i am still entertained enough by my other sims games (and don't play all that often anyway) - i think i will be skipping unleashed ... at least for now

"Who do you have to blow to get some pussy around here, you know? Enough is enough!" from Kissing Jessica Stein

Post subject: Re: unleashed...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:32 am 
I got unleashed a few weeks back...it's definitely worth the $$ if you've got the space for it! my Willow & Tara sims now have a little "Miss Kitty Fantastico" living with them. Although I don't think my Tara likes cats - she is taking a liking to the stray dogs that keep visiting. I think she is about to adopt one of them.

although it isn't great when you forget to toilet train your pets. they keep leaving little "puddles" everywhere.

Somebody told me that this is the place, where everything's better, everythings safe
- walk on the ocean by Toad the wet sprocket

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:12 am 
At least it is only puddles, a little less realism is a good thing sometimes.

Paul

----------------

Post subject: skins and such
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:23 am 

unleashed + fun.

tara is the best gardener ever!! her garden is so cute!!! i love it. anyway, we dont' have a Miss Kitty Fantastico yet because Willow and Tara are too obsessed with the neighborhood strays.

okay. has anyone actualy purchased a simsresource membership? i hear there are tons of good laura chase tara skins (hers are themost realistic) on there, but you need the search tool that comes w/ the premium membership to get it. argh!

kissyjournal | kissylivejournal

|AIM: kissystarcowboy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:26 pm 
Well, I had a membership, but it's expired now. The reason I joined was just so I could search for stuff on their site. I kind of loaded up on furniture and clothes, then I let the membership run out. They do have a lot.

That's funny about the strays. I could see the girls falling for them. They have big hearts. ;)

Could we see a pic of Tara's garden? Maybe? :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:19 pm 
i think when school starts up again in jan. i'll get a membership cos of the LAN connection. here at home i have dial-up, which sucks ass.

yes, i'll post some pics later on. scout, you need to post more pics too!

kissyjournal | kissylivejournal

|AIM: kissystarcowboy

Post subject: New to all this
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:07 pm 
Hi, As I was looking at some of the Sims pics you wonderful people have posted I noticed that some of you had a way of putting actually pics of Aly and Amber on the wall pics and TV. Could you please direct me to the program I could do that with too? This thread really is the funniest I've come across. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Miss Kitty and Unleashed
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:05 pm 
Now that the end of TV Buffy is finally here, I wanted to put up something special for the occasion. I just got Sims Unleashed working on my new computer, and even though this thread's heyday has kind of passed, it seemed a shame to not have any Miss Kitty Sims pics here, so I decided to post some in celebration of TV Buffy mercifully vanishing from our airwaves.

Below are two galleries of the little feline and her new mommies. Miss Kitty Sims has proven to be a very smart and playful cat, as well as a skilled hunter. And she’s so adorable following Willow and Tara all around the house. She also makes the cutest little noise when she sneezes. (hehe) Hope you enjoy! :)

Building a Family I

Building a Family II

(Just an FYI: I emailed Graham an answer to the question in the previous post, but in case anyone else wants to know, Sims Transmogrifier and Sims Art Studio are two programs that will let you make W/T paintings for your walls.)

Edited by: Scout at: 5/14/03 1:05:49 pm

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:41 pm 
ahh! this is horrid. i haven' tplayed sims in ages cos my computer won't handle it. scout- you and i are the most hardcore i think- do you have superstar yet?? i don't.

laura chase's site is gone and i am crushed cos her skins were the BEST. :(

colette's pitas

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 11:23 am 
scout, MKF is so adorable. Gosh she has so many goodies to play with! They spoil her! :heart

Post subject: Re: unleashed
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 6:50 pm 
SP: Being called hardcore about W/T is always a compliment in my book. (hehe) And yes, I wouldn’t be playing either but I finally got a computer that could handle the huge expansion packs. They’re such memory hogs. I haven’t bought Superstar though – the ads didn’t really grab me. And I did notice the Laura Chase site is gone – that’s a shame. :(

Xita: Thank you, Xita. :)

My W/T don’t have kids, so all that extra lovin' goes to MK. Seems only right. ;)

Post subject: Re: Willow/Tara Sims
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:36 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction to DL Willow and Tara sims? We have the deluxe edition, but I can't seem to find any websites to DL from.

Thanks in advance,

Jen

Post subject: Re: Willow/Tara Sims
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:48 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 444
Some W/T sims
http://www.reddit.com/r/buffy/comments/ ... ernatural/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12