The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: very nice
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:50 am 
oooh...... Scottchlet....

I get surprised everytime you make a new one.. cause I just keep thinking.......well now.....they can't possibly be any better or any more creative.....

and there you go with the proving me wrong!

They have all been so stunning! I love eyes and you focus on them so beautifully, really bringing out the color and depth of what are already two of the most stunning pairs of eyes around.....

and that last Willow one..... oh Scottchy! just beautiful! I love the effect of the brush strokes! I must confess I looked at it more than once :blush

and you know how much I loved the Tara one, with the colors...and the cats...... so so perfect!

Thank you for them!!!

I shall eagerly watch your thread like a bison watching a blade of grass!

Mwa!

Chel

oh yes...... pink or red? :grin

"Oh, sorry. Uhh, I forgot that that doesn't seem normal, to the rest of society. It's just, we, well, we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we're older."- The Crying Game (by vix84)

Edited by: Tara22  at: 1/22/03 2:52:06 am

Post subject: Re: very nice
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:07 pm 
Good wallpaper is so hard to create, so I always appreciate it when someone posts new pieces on the Pens. These are very beautiful. My favorite is the Tara wall with the blue eyes. And I like it when the main image is centered or off to the right because then my shortcut icons don't cover it up. Thanks! :)

Post subject: Re: Willow and Tara wallpaper
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:50 am 
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. I appreciate all the compliments and always look forward to constructive criticism. Outside perspectives are an invaluable help.

tommoThank you very much. Willow has such a beautiful face that I was a little apprehensive about the strokes but I am glad you enjoyed the end result.

samiamiguessTara saying "I will always find you" was little unusual but I think the switch worked out well. Bonus points to you for seeing the cats. I was afraid that they were too indistinct. I was going to re-edit and then thought "This will be my little secret." But then a secret is much better when you share with someone.

SJThanks for cool shades.

atse28I'm very happy you like them. I'm going to read "unusual" as original. If erroneous please correct me.

Tara22Thanks so much for all the positive comments, chel. You really are such a sweetheart. I would say it only went to pink but I might be fibbing. I have to keep up my aura of mystery or you'll soon get bored with me.:wink Please don't set your hopes high for a bison/willow/tara-themed paper because I just can't see the graphic interplay. But a cow on the other hand....:hmm

Scout'Good' and 'beautiful' all in the same reply is way more than I deserve considering how beautiful my source material is. Thank you so much. That whole icon business can get pretty tricky. Thanks for mentioning it and I will try to keep it in mind for future endeavors.

To those of you who liked the wallpapers but did not respond I send a general thank you for taking time out to view my contributions.

elessar007

"Hey, Will. This is me. It doesn't all have to be 'good' and 'fine.' This is the room where you don't have to be brave and I still love you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:07 pm 
:wave Hello Kittens,

Here is my latest Willow/Alyson wallpaper. This one was especially fun to make since I used a rather obscure photo of Alyson. I do hope you all enjoy it. Here is the link:

www.geocities.com/elessar...all_03.jpg

Once again I would like to thank everyone for their feedback and for taking the time to look at these wallpapers.

As always feedback and criticism is appreciated and encouraged.

elessar007

"Hey, Will. This is me. It doesn't all have to be 'good' and 'fine.' This is the room where you don't have to be brave and I still love you."

Edited by: elessar007 at: 1/27/03 10:49:31 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:42 pm 
Elessar,

That's a wonderful wallpaper of Alyson:clap , I hope you make a companion piece of Amber to go along with it.

Crow25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jarod: "How's life treating you?"

Miss Parker: "Like he caught me in bed with his wife."

Edited by: Crow25 at: 1/24/03 7:07:54 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:02 am 
Lovely Aly wallpaper :bounce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:17 pm 
Link Update

Sorry to say this is not a new wallpaper update. I will have one soon though.:wink This update is do to my frustration with keeping my pics at Geocities. Geocities, or more specifically Yahoo! does not allow hot linking. That means I can't just post the link here for people to click on. If you were to do that you would get an error saying the web page you requested is not available.

To remedy the situation, I finally threw together an index page with some thumbnails. From now on any link I post will be to an index page that has thumbnails which you can then click on, if you want, to get that image. I hope this makes things easier. Thank you for your patience and encouragement.

www.geocities.com/elessar007/images.html

elessar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:09 pm 
Elessar, the clarity of your wallpapers, as well as the wallpapers themselves are simply beautiful! Really they are very "striking", and I must say my favorite is "I'll always find you", it's just so mesmerizing. I look forward to seeing your future creations :) !

Edited by: VampNo12  at: 1/28/03 8:14:06 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:31 am 
All sorts of Willow Tara goodness!

invite someone dangerous to tea * look forward to dreams * imagine yourself magic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:29 am 

I just uploaded a new wallpaper. It is in the bottom left of my index page. It is an image with both Amber and Alyson against a greenish background.

Any and all feedback is welcome so that I may tailor future wallpapers to the likes and dislikes of those that voice their opinion. I would be glad to attempt any special request, all you have to do is ask.:)

Here is a link to my index page:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:04 am 
Lovely wallpaper :clap

Like the purple heart blends well with the green backround :bounce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:23 am 

Felt very prolific over the weekend so here is another wallpaper. This one has both Willow and Tara. Just click on the link below and scroll down for the newest wallpapers.

Just curious to know how many people that saw my last paper noticed the cats in the purple heart?:hmm

As always, any and all feedback is welcome so that I may tailor future wallpapers to the likes and dislikes of those that voice their opinion. I would be glad to attempt any special request, all you have to do is ask.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:51 am 
Ok I must be blind and/or stupid 'cause I'm afraid I can't see the cats this time. (Feel free to tease Scott ;) ) I do actually have a request of you that I'd like to discuss so if poss, could ya email or IM me when you're free, you have my address I think.

Love having the link to all in one go by the way. I can flit between them to my hearts content.

Cheers

Sonya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:32 am 
I can see the cats :)

Great wallpaper :grin

Post subject: Willow and Tara wallpaper
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:49 am 

I just posted a new wallpaper last night. It's not overly complicated-just enough WT to make it right. My intent was to make a soft and soothing wallpaper. I hope I achieved those results.:) The name of the new wallpaper is 'redfade' and it is at the bottom of the index page. Thank you.

As always, any and all feedback is welcome so that I may tailor future wallpapers to the likes and dislikes of those that voice their opinion. I would be glad to attempt any special request, all you would have to do is ask.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:14 pm 
Like the music and I like the way the images of Willow&Tara are kinda transparent :clap

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:54 pm 
Really nice wallpapers :D

Those are awesome!!! :D

And SJ, Im shocked, such a long reply by you? :shock

Joke, dont worry :p

Thanks for creating those cute-y wallpapers :D

:peace -Viv-

I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:51 pm 
:wave Thanks for the support and encouragement. My mood was rather sullen:( so I decided to make a wallpaper comprised of warm, soothing colors. Nothing lightens my mood more than some WT love. I hope to have some more papers done by the end of the week.

If anyone has an idea they would like me to try and incorporate into a wallpaper feel free to ask. :)

Post subject: Another New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:12 am 

I just finished posting another wallpaper. It's a rather quiet picture but the look of love between Willow and Tara is inescapable. I hope you enjoy it. The new wallpapers are at the bottom of the index page accessed from this link. www.geocities.com/elessar007/images.html

Thank you.

As always, any and all feedback is welcome so that I may suit future wallpapers to the likes and dislikes of those that voice their opinion. If there is something specific that anybody would like to see just ask!

elessar

Edited for clarity and grammar

Edited by: elessar007 at: 2/11/03 12:06:21 am

Post subject: Re: Another New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:21 am 
Very nice :cool

I like the way you've blended the blue and green together :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:08 am 
Oooh, elessar, loving the new wallpaper! It's the best one yet, IMHO. So glad you chose that moment from "Real Me"; the looks on their faces, and their closeness to one another, sigh. It's perfect. And blues and greens are my two favorite hues, so yay! This is a very soothing wallpaper; it has a very dreamlike, almost "oceanic" quality to it. Lovely. Hope to see more!

Live each day as if it were your last; and one day, you'll be right.
| Pipsqueak's Music Videos |

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:13 pm 
Thanks for such high praise. Blue and green are my favorite colors too. It's just a coincidence that those are the eye colors of my favorite couple.:wink As for your hopes to see more--don't worry. I have a couple that should be done by the weekend.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:55 am 
Lovely stuff. :)

Sorry I took so long getting back to you! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

invite someone dangerous to tea * look forward to dreams * imagine yourself magic

Post subject: New Willow and Tara Wallpaper
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:09 am 
Hello Kittens:wave

I just finished posting a new wallpaper of Willow and Tara. Hope you enjoy. Here is the link to my wallpapers.

It will take you to an index page with thumbnails.

The new wallpapers will always be at the bottom of the page.

Feedback is always encouraged and criticism is always appreciated.

elessar

Edited by: elessar007 at: 2/14/03 6:05:45 am

Post subject: Re: New Willow and Tara Wallpaper
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:31 am 
I like the blue hues,really nice wallpaper :grin

Post subject: Re: New Willow and Tara Wallpaper
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:22 pm 
Elessar, your wallpapers are just so breathtaking! Really I love the blending of colors, the images (pics) chosen, just simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing :) !

Post subject: Wallpaper Slideshow
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:48 pm 

Sad to say that this is not an update concerning new wallpapers. Instead it relates to those of you who like my wallpapers and actually use them as such.

I wrote an .html file that will show my wallpapers on your desktop in succession like a slideshow. It is not a program nor is it even a big file. It is simply a 2kb web page that you choose to view as your desktop. For further details click here:

elessar's wallpaper slideshow

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to give feedback and support.

So far as new wallpapers are concerned I should have one or two posted by Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks again for your time and interest:heart

elessar

Edited by: elessar007 at: 2/16/03 3:54:37 pm

Post subject: Brand New Willow and Tara Wallpaper
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:35 pm 

I just uploaded a new wallpaper of Willow and Tara.

Just click on my link:

elessar's Willow & Tara Wallpaper

This time around it's not about blending colors. Although that is still one of my favorite ways of munipulating photos so you can be assured that there will be more smoothies in the future. Hopefully you will like this one but if you don't I would really like to know what aspects you don't like. This way I can make wallpapers that appeal to a wider range of people.

I guess that is just a longwinded way of saying feedback is appreciated. And as always, I am open to anyone's suggestions and/or requests.

Thanks for all the compliments.

VampNo12 Such high praise! Thank you so very much.

SJ Thank you for your continued support. You always seem to be there with a compliment. I hope that my future efforts continue to please.

Thanks for your time;)

elessar

Edited by: elessar007 at: 2/17/03 9:54:09 pm

Post subject: Re: Brand New Willow and Tara Wallpaper
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:01 am 
That's a nice collection of wallpapers you have there Elessar. I particulary liked Willow_flamey and the one featuring the hug from The Real Me.

I don't like my wallpapers to be too "loud" so I suspect that both of those will quickly be faves*S*

Well done

Katharyn

-------------------------

If I want a little pussy, I got my own to play with.
Chance in Chance.

------------------------

Post subject: Re: Brand New Willow and Tara Wallpaper
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:45 am 
I like "Seeing Myself In You" as it's clever how you've got images within images :cool

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next