The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fan Art of Amber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:33 pm 
hi there,

here are some drawings i've done of Amber ;

i hope you'll like coz i've made it with passion and admiration of this great actress and person as well

you can find the art stuff at :

audweba.free.fr

and don't hesitate to give your opinion :)

Jelz.

Post subject: your drawings
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:52 pm 
you've done some really interesting things. i love the simplistic watercolors. Your colors are very interesting and i love how you've put together some different color schemes that all the same seem very fitting.

Post subject: Amber's Eyes
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:23 pm 
I really like the way you drew Amber's eyes in 0Amber0 & série II. I've always thought that both Alyson and Amber have remarkable shades of green and blue, respectively. It's always a delight to see someone else's perspective on something so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your artwork.:D

elessar

Hey, Will. This is me. It doesn't all have to be 'good' and 'fine.' This is the room where you don't have to be brave and I still love you.

My website: elessar's Willow & Tara Wallpaper

Name my website: Click for details

Post subject: Re: Amber's Eyes
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:56 am 
Great artwork :grin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:39 am 
This is a new style compared to the other drawings that can be seen on the board. I like the sharp lines. The top link to the Amber pic where she is wearing glasses is my favourite, a good likeness, the ones with the watercolors are really lovely as well. :)

-------------------------

Coffee, Food, Kisses and Gay Love........Get it while you are hot

Edited by: DrG at: 3/8/03 6:39:34 am

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 1:14 pm 
Oh great work. Thanks for sharing those with us. I think you have the eyes down in some of these. Certain expressions like in the series 3 one are right on. I think Amber's face comes off square in some of these and it can be distracting. Otherwise, it's a great effort!

-----------------------------------

En un mundo de ilusión yo estaba desahuciado, yo estaba abandonado.

Vivía sin sentido, pero llegaste tú.
-
Mana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 1:31 pm 
I liked the one with the glasses as well. I think that you captured her mouth really well on that one. Thanks for these. :)

In you the song which rights my wrongs; In you the fullness of living;
The power to begin again; From right now, in you...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:42 pm 
Oh yeah lol that was fun :bounce

I really like what you did there, those are great drawings :)

Hmm and I love the Amber with the glasses drawing :grin It's soo cute :)

Thanks for drawing and.... keep them coming :lol

:peace -Viv-

Yummy, yummy, yummy
I've got love in my tummy

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:24 am 
hi, well first i would like to thank you for writing such nice things about the art stuff... thanks u all!

then, i would like to tell that yes, sometimes, the drawings don't really look like to Amber :whistle

but thanks to this drawings experience, i've discovered something interesting : it's not so easy to portray miss Amber! indeed, i've done portraits of other people before... and i haven't had so many 'difficulties' to draw them...

which is the logical and irrefutable proof that she's definitely got something SPECIAL!

(well, here i don't learn a lot to you, do I?)

again thanks :rofl

Jelz.

Post subject: Re: thanks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:07 pm 
Jelz707, very nice job with the artwork, and thanks for sharing! :)

Quote:
i've discovered something interesting : it's not so easy to portray miss Amber! indeed, i've done portraits of other people before... and i haven't had so many 'difficulties' to draw them...

Personally, I don't have any sort of drawing abilities, but my sister (Rachel) sure does. She did a charcoal sketch of Amber for my girlfriend and I last summer, and we got Amber to sign it when we met her at Toronto Trek. One of the things Rachel mentioned when we picked up the sketches, was how hard Amber was to draw. She also did a sketch of Jeff Buckley (that we gave to Amber)...she said Jeff was a piece of cake to draw, but Amber was much more difficult!

So in a round-about way, I can vouch for you on what you said about drawing Amber!!

Keep up the creativity...I'm most envious of your abilities!

-annie :)

------------------------------------------------------

"Why do you try to hold on to what you'll never get a hold of? You wouldn't try to put the ocean in a paper cup."

~Ani Difranco, 'Hour Follows Hour'

Edited by: rezeaka  at: 3/9/03 5:07:49 pm