The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Wallpaper
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:01 pm 
Well, I should be either sleeping or starting my Psych paper, but that just ain't happening. <.g> What is happening is wallpapers. I got inspired this weekend, I guess - I made two Harry Potter movie ones, and this Willow/Tara one. Warning - contains an image from Tuesday's episode! If you're a spoiler virgin, save this for after Buffy, okay? : )

mrs.spooky.tripod.com/wtlove.jpg (800x600) mrs.spooky.tripod.com/wtlovebig.jpg (1024x768)

Same wallpaper, two different sizes. : ) Hope you like!

Rina mrs.spooky.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by RinaDoll (edited February 25, 2001).]

IP: Logged

xenagabby99

Doll's eye crystal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kick ass wallpapers, really good job on them. I know what my desktop is going to be tonight

xita

Ms. Moderator Fantastico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that is lovely. I am going to cry.

Utena

Nether World Anchor

Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. So quick too.

Xita I'm going to join you in your sob of happiness!

*cries on X's shoulder*

Dr.G

Gay Now!

Ah well done, thank you.

I just love that dancing scene from Crush. And oh well, I guess the one in middle is nice as well.

------------------

"Hello! Tarasexual now..."

Catwoman

Willowhand

Xita i follow your lead . Its good crying though, its happiness crying

McClaymagic

unregistered posted February 26, 2001 06:07

The picture in the middle of this wallpaper is gorgeous! What episode is it from, please?

Greetings to all from England, this is my first post. Thanks for being such a great source for Tara and Willow goodness!

WbBuffyfan00

Cool Monster Fighter

Oh my God.....that is wonderful. Why can't I make wonderful things like that. My room would be filled with them. Alas, my only creative outlet seems to be music. Anyway...great job.

-Amy

------------------

"Honey, in case you didn't hear me the first six-thousand times, no more teleportation spells." -Tara to Willow (Crush)

RinaDoll

Blessed Wannabe

You guys are so sweet!! Thanks so much. Such nice, happy messages to wake up to this morning.

McClayMagic, the middle image is from the episode that's airing this week in the US, called The Body. : )

Rina mrs.spooky.tripod.com

Roxton

Gay Now!

RinaDoll the wallpaper is absolutely gorgeous. It brought tears to my eyes. What can I say, I'm just a romantic fool.

McClayMagic

unregistered posted February 26, 2001 14:58

Thank you RinaDoll for telling me the episode. From what I gather on this messageboard about "The Body", this may be the only part of the show I won't be in tears to! Or not!! What a way for the kiss to be shown, in an episode calling out for tenderness over loss. Mr Whedon is brilliant! Thanks again for a marvellous wallpaper.

Zahir

Willowhand

Ooooooooo....Pretty!

------------------

"O let my name be in the Book of Love.

If it be there, I care not of

That other book Above...

Strike it out! Or write it in anew.

But let it be in the Book of Love!"

--Omar Kyam

eekiboo

Nether World Anchor

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! pls tell me it's true! i've been avoiding spoilers for every ep but when i clicked on the link to your wallpaper (i couldn't resist, just love pics involving these two...) i saw the pic in the middle and i'm like: OH MY GOD! is that for real????!!! now i wouldn't be able to sleep tonight and will be counting the hours until "The Body" comes on tomorrow! yee haw! bring it on baby! thank you RinaDoll! 11 more hrs and counting.... i can't wait! pax ppl!

eekiboo

Nether World Anchor

oops, make that 23 hrs and counting b4 The Body... my mind just went blank when i saw the "OH-MY-GOD" pic... zoinks, gotta run and catch my heart from beatin' fast! heh.heh. pax

xita

Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hey eek, you just got spoiled! OMG! IT'S TRUE FOR REAL!

eekiboo

Nether World Anchor

i donno what to say except.....peace and.....

[This message has been edited by xita (edited February 26, 2001).]

bothered

Floating Rose

Oh-----my-----GOD!!! it´s soooo wonderful!!! great job! I love your wallpaper! it´s one of the best I´ve ever seen!!! congrats!!!

EvilAnya

Doll's eye crystal

I just set that as my wallpaper, hope my little brother doesn't mind, it's much cooler than Pokemon anyday

april

Gay Now!

mcclaymagic and bothered, welcome to the kitten, the best buffy and w/t board around! yep, it's a pretty great time to be a w/t 'shipper...

i encourage you both to Register for the board so that you get cool posting levels like "big pineapple" and "nether world anchor".

i also encourage you to visit the Introduction Thread to introduce yourselves and find out more about us! we're a crazy bunch, but we're very friendly!

again, welcome!!!