The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: As You Wish (PG-13) Update! (*FINALLY*) 15 January '13
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:30 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 9
TITLE: As You Wish

AUTHOR: Delayne T. Buranek

RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: Enter standard Disclaimer here. In Other Words, I own none of it, I use it not for profit anyway. I used to do this in hopes it would impress girls but I’m committed now so that is out of the question. But we have nothing to our name except our two dogs and you’ll have to kill me before taking them.

SETTING: Contemporary, AU (it’s so AU you get two for the price of one!)

SUMMARY: After rich and powerful CEO Willow gets an invitation for her 10 year High school reunion, she also gets a visit from a “guardian angel” to see what her life would be like if she was married and had kids.

SPOILERS: Why do I put this on here still? If you are this obsessed with Willow and Tara then I’m sure you’ve seen all the episodes that have them in it.

EMAIL: dtburanek (at) gmail.com or find me at dtburanek.blogspot.com

FEEDBACK: Yes please. Post here, email me or even PM me (the latter two if there is something pretty glaring that I should go in and fix because I have never had a Beta). I’ll even read “I hate you, you are horrible,” but I probably won’t take you seriously unless you can back it up. I will also take a simple “this is awesome” and that I will take seriously even if you cannot back it up.

NOTE: Started writing this because of watching too many Christmas Movies, in particular The Family Man (which I haven’t actually seen all the way through). I loved Mr. Destiny though when I was little. Pretty much along the lines of every movie based on either It’s a Wonderful Life (what if- type movies) and The Christmas Carol (rich dude needs attitude adjustment- type movies). Also, didn’t want a Christmas theme (because I’m not like all yay go Christmas) and knew I wouldn’t be posting this anytime around Christmas.

Also in terms of posting schedule I cannot promise anything but I will try my best to upload 1-2 a month. I have most of it written already with a few scenes that need some work so it shouldn’t be left by the wayside like the few lengthy fics I did back when I wrote as wiccanbotanist.

CHAPTER 1

Willow was at the top of the world. She started her business and turned it into a Fortune 500 company. She had two degrees, one in computer science and one in business. She owned a large mansion in the hills, which her servants kept clean as she usually stayed in her penthouse at the top of the same skyscraper where her business office was also contained.

She opened up the larger cream colored envelope that was at the top of her pile of mail. If she remembered correctly the size indicated it could be some sort of celebratory card or an invitation. She read the postmark, Sunnydale California. She sighed. Had it really been 10 years since she'd seen the place? Not that it was far, her in the heart of Silicon Valley, her hometown lay just over an hour to the north.

She grabbed the Excalibur silver letter opener from its rock on the desk and made a clean slice through the fold. She pulled the invitation out and read the scrolling script. Ten years indeed she thought, her high school reunion. She pulled out the RSVP card and checked marked yes, stuffed it in the pre-stamped envelope and dropped it in the out basket. Her housekeeper would send it out tomorrow.

Willow actually looked forward to the event that was to occur that next weekend. She hated her classmates. Abhorred them even. Nothing would be greater than to show up, show off herself and her money and her power and prove to them all that she wasn't the geek with the horrible taste in clothes. She would show them all how much better she was than them, how much happier she was than them. Especially that bitch Cordelia, show her what real designer labels and fancy expensive cars were.

She flipped out her phone, pressed and held a number and brought it to her ear. "Make my usual reservation and send my car." She felt the need to celebrate.

As she appeared at the entrance below, her usual town car appeared but the driver that got out to open her door was not her usual. "Where's Ben?" The woman who opened her door replied, "His wife is having their baby." Willow shrugged and got into her car.

After she settled into the car Willow felt the need to question this dark haired woman. She may have been a high powered person but she made sure to never be the cold boss that is often portrayed in the movies. Besides it was common sense to at least get the names of people working for her. It made her seem like she cared, when she really didn't, but she also didn't want to be oblivious to those who had access to her. She didn't want to ever be questioned by police for something her employee could do and only say "I really don't know them," especially if she ever happened to be the victim. It was just common sense.

"And your name is?"

"I'm Anya."

"And how long have you worked for my driving company?"

"A few months. I am only a substitute driver. I have other jobs too."

"Other jobs?"

"I'm living the dream, making as much money as I can. Ben is kind of silly taking a day off to be with his wife and newborn child. He could be making money, I've heard children are expensive. But hey his loss, my gain."

Willow started to space out on the woman but was brought back to her after the brunette asked a question.

"So you ever think about getting married, having kids?"

Willow knew her answer as it was automatic, "No, never have."

But she was so closed off she did not hear her own heart screaming. Her loneliness seeping from her in waves, large blue crashing waves. Her heart making wishes she had long ago ignored.

As Willow said to the driver "Can you just take me to my destination please." She responded "As You Wish."

----

Willow turned her Porsche east on a unnamed highway and drove for a few more miles. She had crossed the Sunnydale city limits sign, even though there still wasn't much city to be had. She was early, and did not head directly to the high school but instead found herself driving her old neighborhood. She passed her parents house. She wondered if they even lived there anymore, trying to remember if they had sent an email about it. If they did they clearly weren't home. The lawn was full of leaves from last fall and hadn't been mowed yet this spring. It looked empty, but then again to Willow it had always looked empty.

She reached the end of the block and didn't notice the stop sign that didn't used to be there. Last thing she remembered was the airbag exploding in her face.

---

Willow pushed the airbag out of her face. She reached for the handle to open her door and found it not in its usual place. She felt dizzy and stumbled out of the vehicle landing hard on the pavement. She took a quick look around. Her Porsche was gone but she thought she could hear its engine speeding off in the distance. What was she doing in that minivan?

A generic blue sedan pulled up and the driver quickly threw it into park and hopped out as the engine still ran.

"Willow!"

The redhead looked up to the thick man who came running to her aid. And who, somehow, knew her name.

"Will, what happened?" He figured out partly what happened by the large dent in the side of the minivan, and hoped Willow could provide more information.

She stood up, wavering as the man caught her arm. She pushed away from him and saw the hurt and confusion in his kind brown eyes.

"Where is my car?"

"Uh... Tara took your car today remember? You were going to get the oil changed in the van."

"No, *my* car. My Porsche!" She looked around frantically. Wait... "Who's Tara?"

"Will this isn't funny. Are you sure you're okay?" The man looked very very worried. He tried to reach for her again.

"Quit touching me, I don't know you. Who are you?" She said as she backed away from his hands.

"It's me Will. It's Xander. Your bestest of your bestest buds. Lifelong friend and neighbor."

Willow continued to stare. He did look familiar, it had been a really long time though. They did live near each other growing up and went to school together. But she never had any friends in High School. He had moved away when his parents divorced, went to live with his Dad. He never wrote. She felt this anger well up that she hadn't known was dormant.

"Look Will, I think you hit your head pretty hard or something. I'm going to call an ambulance and then I'm going to call Tara."

'Tara... he keeps mentioning Tara. Who the hell is Tara?' She thought.

But she said, "I'm fine, just call me a cab so I can go to the reunion. I'll call my car and have it tracked on the way."

As Xander heard "911, What's your emergency?" on the other end of his cell phone he said while covering the mouthpiece. "Will, the reunion isn't ‘til next week."

As the world went black for Willow, Xander grabbed the redhead as he shouted into the phone "I need an ambulance."

----To Be Continued----

Last edited by dtburanek on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: As You Wish (PG-13) New! 20 April '12
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm 
5. Willowhand

Great start. I'm totally intrigued and definitely looking forward to more. Willow's kind of cold but I have a feeling Tara will soften her right up once they "meet.".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:54 pm 
3. Flaming O

Oooh... A new fic! You definitely have my attention.

I can't wait for her reaction when she meets Tara.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:47 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey Delayne,

New Story! :party :bounce :pinky :eatme

You set Willow up quickly - top of the world and basically dying of loneliness, this piece grabbed me:

Quote:
So you ever think about getting married, having kids?"

Willow knew her answer as it was automatic, "No, never have."

But she was so closed off she did not hear her own heart screaming. Her loneliness seeping from her in waves, large blue crashing waves. Her heart making wishes she had long ago ignored.

As Willow said to the driver "Can you just take me to my destination please." She responded "As You Wish."
:grin so Anya moonlighting a bit with 'other jobs', eh? I'm in! And we know what the job is . . .

Interesting to see where this goes. It will be a HUGE shock for a kidless Willow to be flung into parenthood AND a relationship. Look forward to all that and yes, I love revenge reunions! :blush

Take care and keep writing! :kgeek :whip

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:13 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
This is gonna be WICKED!

I'm bookmarking this right now, 'cos i wanna see how it turns out.

(does a little happy dance!)

I definietly wanna see more of this. :bounce

Pretty please? :flower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 pm 
8. Vixen

I love the beginning. Keep it up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Great Start and great concept! I think it's going to be lot's of fun to see Willow's reaction to 'instant-o family.' Kinda throws a monkey wrench into her reunion revenge plans too. Glad that you've written ahead...looking forward to more!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Very interesting. Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 pm 
5. Willowhand

So far... I'm loving this approach.

Shallow Willow... who'da thunk it?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:49 pm 
9. Gay Now

Willow without Buffy or Xander, or even Mr Giles is a sad Willow, lacking in depth.

And Willow without Tara does not even bear thinking about :(

E=MC squared, Unified Field theory, Willow loves Tara, Tara loves Willow.
All part of the foundations of our universe.

Lose any one of them and the world flies apart.

I really REALLY look forward to this.
watching Willow discover what she's been missing is gonna be awesome.
discovering the mystical world will be a close second :)
i'm guessing that if reality altering Anya-types exist, there's probably other magics as well :)

Buckle up kittens, it should be wild! :bounce

R

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 3
Loving the first chapter! I can't wait to see how Willow handles being thrown into such a drastically different world. I'm so excited to watch her fall in love with Tara (and their kid/s!!!). You gotta love stories like this. I hope we get to see lots more of Anya too.

-Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:46 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I am super excited about all the responses I have read so far!

Though as I am thinking about where I know this story goes and what some of you are expecting from it... Well they don't mesh exactly. Not that I think you'll be disappointed but. Well, honestly this is one of those stories that wrote itself for me and I think even I was surprised with where it has taken me.

But we will learn how Tara and Willow got together in this world and Willow will even deal with her Xander problem. Buffy and Dawn are also here and Anya has a few good lines. I do not have Giles (yet anyway and hadn't planned him). Also with along the lines of movies this happens in, it is the only magic going on (again at least the part that have written themselves so far). But you never know my story may evolve based on what people say prying into my subconcius as I go back and edit.

But thank you all. I will deal with more direct replies when I post the next chapter (I am going to make you wait a few more days though).

-Delayne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

You're off to a great start! So good in fact, that I find myself looking for the next update more often that I wish to admit. Can't wait to see what happens next. And this reuinion should be interesting. (Please tell me we get to see the reunion?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:22 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Okay I am really liking this first chapter. I always enjoyed movies like this and you are turning it into Buffy style. I'm really looking forward to how this plays out and how Willow is gonna react to her new life and her new love :D

I also really enjoyed
Quote:
"Can you just take me to my destination please." She responded "As You Wish."

I dunno why I love this so much, but I feel like that little statement ties up this story.
Anyways I really can't wait for more :)

Ash :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:50 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 1
Intriguing, and a nice cliffhanger... :clap
More, please, and sooner rather than later!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 am 
9. Gay Now

Hey, is this Willow even aware of her gayness? :pride

Is she going to discover the wonders of Sapphic love at the same time as she discovers Tara?
or has she already jumped that creek?

Just wondered is all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I plan to do replies and post the next one tomorrow.

And Azirahael, Tara asks Willow that same question! But you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the answer.

Actually it is just before midnight here but I'm on Mtn Time so, it really will be posted "later today" for a significant amount of people....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Forgive me as I try and do this update from my phone (luckily it is in google docs and I can copy and paste). I didn't want to make a liar outta myself because I said I would update. I was planning to get it done while my girlfriend was in class but instead I drove her to the doctor today for a mysterious insect bite on her toe. She is diabetic and for those who don't know they should never take chances with their feet.

So let's attempt the replies.

beautiful_love:
Indeed Willow is cold and you guess right Tara softens her up (almost too easily). But don't worry Willow will grow as a person.

sarahncrys1017:
Their meeting is interesting and is up next. I hope I did good.

Ariel:
Yes I knew Anya would be perfect for that job, although the complications for meeting Anya in the other world made it interesting. I like how I dealt with it. That is coming up next as well. I hope you like where it goes. Also at the last minute I almost thought about changing it to "wish granted" but a) does not work as well with the previous sentence and b) I grew up in The Princess Bride generation so that saying holds a lot more weight. And as for revenge at the reunion it was definitely where I was headed but as the story had grown and Willow has grown, I think the revenge might be more subtle but even more sweet (actually it is one of the pieces I haven't written yet).

Azirahael:
a) I am doing the happy dance because you book marked.
b) Willow without Tara is a sin, so I am rectifying it one universe at a time. And as I mentioned before I have not written any other magics into the story and I had not planned to. We'll see what happens though.
c) I replied to this directly in the previous post. But thank you for questioning and being interactive. I appreciate it. And I even appreciate you begging for more, it will keep me on top of it I hope.

taranwillow4ever:
Thank you. Will do.

Finey_McFine:
Yes it does throw a monkey wrench into the revenge reunion plans. I will give you one hint - She will be occupied by some attractive blonde. I am glad I have written ahead too, my unfinished fics haunt me sometimes.

love_2003:
And now here is more to read!

fhiwda:
Shallow Willow worked better than Tara in that role. And like I said I had watched one too many Christmas movies with that story line that I just couldn't help myself. Also I wrote to give me something to avoid interacting with my in-laws during the holidays.

StIcarus (Saint):
I love stories like this too which was why I could not resist when doing it Willow/Tara style popped in my head. (Actually that last sentence out of context is kinda funny). Yes there will be more Anya though maybe not as much as you'd like. I hope you do like it though.

Erykae:
Yes we will see the reunion. I am sorry I don't plan to update more often because a) I thought my work schedule was going to keep me away for 8 days and b) it would give me time to finish the parts I don't have done. But here I am already posting the next update sooner than I though so congratulate yourself, all the positive feedback I have gotten has encouraged me to post.

ashcrash71590 (Ash):
To be repetive (on my part) yes I love movies like this too, hence the writing of this fic! I am so glad others are liking the idea. This positive feedback is good for me and will keep me on track. As for the title, see my response to Ariel for more depth about that line. I had yet to title it until I wrote that line so I do believe it sums it up perfectly.

ExtraFlamey:
Your wish for sooner rather than later has been granted. As for the cliffhanger that seemed to be the best place to end it. That chapter is actually 1600 words and most of my next chapters (that I have word counted on) are around 2500. It was short but I think it worked out well.

----

So thank you all for the replies. Glad to see copy and paste worked relatively well. If for some reason I can't make it work I will post it in a bit or in the morning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DISCLAIMER: Enter standard Disclaimer here. In Other Words, I own none of it, I use it not for profit anyway. I used to do this in hopes it would impress girls but I’m committed now so that is out of the question. But we have nothing to our name except our two dogs and you’ll have to kill me before taking them.

SUMMARY: After rich and powerful CEO Willow gets an invitation for her 10 year High school reunion, she also gets a visit from a “guardian angel” to see what her life would be like if she was married and had kids.

SPOILERS: Why do I put this on here still? If you are this obsessed with Willow and Tara then I’m sure you’ve seen all the episodes that have them in it.

EMAIL: dtburanek (at) gmail.com

FEEDBACK: Yes please. Post here, email me or even PM me (the latter two if there is something pretty glaring that I should go in and fix because I’ve never had a Beta). I’ll even read “I hate you, you are horrible,” but I probably won’t take you seriously.

CHAPTER 2

Willow awoke in a clean room in a hospital bed. She had been in and out of consciousness, at one point thrashing and yelling and asking who everyone was that they gave her a sedative. The colors of dusk were painting the wall opposite the window pink now. She whispered out a hello from her dry throat to a thin brunette in nurse scrubs. The woman turned around and Willow gasped.

"What are you doing here?" Willow croaked in surprise.

"I told you I have many jobs."

"I don't believe this is some sort of coincidence. What happened to me?"

Anya looked at her like she was a small child. "You made a wish."

"I did no such thing!"

"Yes you did. I asked you about getting married and having children and deep in the deepest of your heart you wished. I am merely showing you what your life would be like."

"So I'm married and have children?"

Anya gave her another look. Willow was not used to people talking to her like she was simple... That was the look she usually gave others.

"Yes, and here is some of your family now. Oh and next time you see me, I won't be me."

"Oh my god Willow!" The tall blond came in and threw herself onto the redhead hugging her tightly. Willow let herself be hugged and had even lifted an arm around the dark blonde stranger. She felt a sense of loss when she heard the nurse clear her throat and the blonde let her go.

"She might still be suffering from memory loss, but so far from the tests we've ran there isn't anything obvious or dangerous that is causing it." The nurse said, who now was a short stocky brunette. "I will leave you two alone for a moment while I let the doctor know she's awake, maybe the contact will help."

Tara sat down in a chair and scooted it closer to the bed. She spoke softly, almost afraid. "Willow. It's me Tara.... Your wife."

She looked deep into the green eyes before her, searching for her wife. Willow stared back into the blue eyes suddenly wondering where she went wrong with her life to not have met this beautiful woman yet. The blue eyes shied away from her.

"I'm s-s-sorry for hugging you earlier. I was just scared when Xander called, saying you didn't know him or me. But I was so glad to see you and forgot you might not know me. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

"Look, Tara. I..." She got really quiet whispering the next part like it was CIA top secret info, "Something happened to me and it is going to sound really weird... But I'm not your Willow."

"I know."

"What, how do you mean you know?" She was louder this time bordering on hysterical yelling.

"I can tell, you aren't my Willow. Your eyes are a shade of green I haven't seen before."

They both contemplated this for a while. Willow surprised at the comment and Tara wondering if she was doing the right thing, playing along. A nurse with the name-tag ‘Ben’ had pulled her aside just before she went in to Willow's room. Told her that crazy talk could accompany the amnesia and for now her best bet was to nod and smile. Though her eyes really were a shade she hadn't seen before.

Finally Tara spoke up. "What is the last thing you remember?"

"I was driving my Porsche past my parents house, I don't even know why. I don't even know if they live there anymore or own it. I just drove past my parents house." She said it as if it really was a foreign concept.

"Our house." Tara spoke up. Whether this was her Willow or not she clarified with the truth as she knew it. Plus Xander told her the accident happened at the corner to their house.

"What?"

"Our house, we bought it from your parents when they retired to Florida."

"Oh... Well... I was driving and then I hit a car or something at the next block."

"There is a stop sign there now, it took you a couple months to get used to it." She had been using 'you', 'our', and 'we' because it was natural, she was talking to Willow after all.

"And then I got out of the car, only it was a minivan and uh... Xander stopped to help me."

"He said you were headed to the reunion. Which isn't until next week."

"So not only have I entered a completely alternate universe, I went back in time a week..." The redhead gave an exasperated sigh.

Tara quirked her eyebrow "Alternate Universe?"

"Look Tara, it isn't that I don't remember you, like I've forgotten, it is... that to me... none of it ever happened. It is completely different. And now you probably think I'm just crazy and will commit me to an insane asylum."

Tara looked her in the eye again. "I believe you." She said softly.

"Really?"

"I don't know why but I do." At first Tara was playing along like the nurse said but deep in her gut and in her heart she really believed her. She could feel it was not her Willow so the explanation seemed perfectly reasonable.

"Well that makes sense as you seem to be taking this rather well. So now what do we do with this information?"

“First off I gotta know... In your other life, you are... you are gay right? Your shock isn't in part to finding your married to me, married to a woman right?" Tara wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer, or think about how heavily it would weigh on her mind if this alternate Willow was straight. Not that she would question her Willow's love or the life they shared, but she was human after all.

"Well, I am shocked I married such a beautiful woman," Tara frowned at that, which concerned Willow so she quickly elaborated, "You know, not the fact that you're a woman, but because you *are* beautiful and I wouldn't notice you were beautiful if I weren't gay right?, but what I mean to say is I, uh, don't actually date much, and when I did they were all gorgeous bimbos just after my money. Oh, not to say that you being beautiful means you are dumb or anything, I just can tell you are beautiful and smart and kind and... I'm going to shut up now before I make myself look more like an ass."

Tara blushed a little. "Well you share Willow-babble, so that is the same. But, uh, back to your previous question, there must be a reason why you are here right? So we take you home and try and figure it out I guess."

"Take me home? Like to our house where we live and have... kids?"

"Yes, two kids... Adele after my grandmother and Simon after your grandfather."

"What are you going to tell them?"

Tara felt uncomfortable hearing Willow use 'you' even though she knew it wasn't her Willow. To not hear her voice use 'we' was mental torture.

"Adele is five and is going to ask a lot of questions but we can tell her you hit your head and that you might forget things. Simon is only 4 months, but Will, he is really really attached to you. Like you are the only one who can calm him down," She said with a bit of fear in her voice as the idea hit her, but it softened, "I'm guessing that if you were driving around in a Porsche you probably don't have any kids."

"No, I really don't think I've met a kid, other than when I was a kid... And I really didn't even like them then." She paled when she realized that she probably just deeply offended the poor woman.

Tara took it better than Willow feared, "Okay I will tell you this one time and one time only. You love our kids. Got it?" She said it with a smile and mirth in her voice, but there was also serious seriousness.

"I don't doubt that. So anything else I should know immediately? Because if it can wait, I think I need a few to take this all in."

"I'll go check on that doctor. But we should probably play it like you've merely forgotten and that includes what we tell our friends. It probably won't be beneficial to spend your strange holiday in a loony bin."

---

Willow was released shortly after. Tara had called Xander and told him not to bring the kids, that they'd be home soon.

The ride was fairly silent as Tara wanted to let Willow process without overloading her with more info. She figured if Willow wanted to know something she would ask.

As they got close to home Willow asked "So Xander said this is my car?"

She looked around the interior, it was brown with brown trim. She noted when she got in that it was a Chevy Cavalier, and looked to be as old as her.

"Yeah, You were driving this when I met you. The minivan we bought later just before we had Del."

When they met was a question Willow got wrong when the doctor was examining her just before he released her. Willow guessed college but they had actually met in High School. She at least answered enough for him to feel comfortable releasing her.

"And we really met in High School, we've been together for 10 years?"

"We've known each other over ten actually. I came to Sunnydale my senior year which was your junior year. It took us awhile to get together." She said with a blush.

Willow desperately wanted to know why she blushed. She wished she could open up a book and read about their meeting, their first date, their first kiss....

The little Chevy pulled in the driveway. She noticed first the four foot white picket fence that now encased the yard. That had definitely not been there when she had driven past earlier that day. The lawn looked recently mowed and it made her hands itch like she had just been pushing the mower herself. She looked up to her old bedroom and the balcony that came off of it.

She assumed they would share the master-bedroom and had a sudden panic attack. "Who is in my old room?"

Tara recognized the panic, as her Willow indeed freaked out about it too. "It's the office. And it’s always locked, there are no kids falling off balconies." She then beamed proudly. "See you're a good Mom."

Willow's panic didn't subside however. "I'm going to meet our kids. Oh, what if they don't like me. What if they know I'm not their mother!"

Tara used her calm and soothing voice that always worked on Willow and the kids, "It will be fine honey, calm down."

Willow instantly felt better and also felt warm and fuzzy from Tara calling her honey.

Xander met them in the kitchen from the side door in which they entered.

"We just put Simon down. We are attempting to give Del a bath."

A brunette came into the kitchen behind him. "We? There was no we about it."

"Anya?"

"Willow, welcome back." She turned to Xander, "I thought you said she couldn't remember who we were."

"Hey, it must be coming back. Right Will?" He walked over to her and gave her a hug. Willow stiffened up.

"Sorry, I'm still a little off." She said. When he backed off he had that same hurt look in his kind eyes when he helped her earlier today.

"So Del is in the bath?" Tara asked and Anya nodded, "I'm going to go check on her and tell her how Mommy is doing." Tara headed up the stairs focusing on her children leaving Willow standing there.

Anya came down when heard them downstairs and knew the little girl would be okay for the short time it would take for one of her mothers to make it upstairs. She figured it would be Tara if Willow was recently injured and crazy, but now she was confused. The redhead called her name but stiffened when her childhood friend hugged her. Anya kept glancing at Willow as if she was expecting her to spontaneously combust.

Willow just kept a wary eye on Anya, her previous words at the hospital nagging her. Clearly this was a different Anya.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Anya asked after her fifth or sixth glance Willow's way.

"I... uh... I think I'm going to go lay down now."

"Hey Will, feel better." Xander said.

"And you're welcome!" Anya yelled towards the retreating woman.

Willow headed up the stairs and didn't notice the young male child passed out on the couch. Xander went and picked up his son and Anya followed him out the door.

The redhead entered what she knew was her parents room the last time she'd seen it. She was glad to see it was decorated with a much warmer theme. She followed into the master bathroom to see if her wife and child were in there. It was a strange notion, wife and child, but as she walked through the house it seemed like the most appropriate thing for her mind to think. When they weren't in there she changed direction and went to what was her Father's study that had an entrance to the master bedroom. She saw a crib and walked over to where the little boy lay. She reached a hand out, tempted to stroke the soft baby head.

"It’s okay, he finally sleeps like a log." came that soft voice from behind her. "You won't wake him."

She gently reached out. It was as soft as it looked. In the light she couldn't tell the color and it was so faint still that it probably would be deceiving anyway. The boy seemed to settle more into sleep, as if content with the knowledge his mother was now home.

Willow turned and headed back towards the master bedroom. Tara who had been standing in the doorway moved and sat on the bed.

"I convinced Del to go to sleep, which was not an easy thing to do. But she understood that you weren't feeling well, even though she didn't seem happy about it. I promised her two bedtime stories tomorrow night. But I can guarantee first thing in the morning she'll bust in and start jumping on our bed."

They both then realized how normal sleeping arrangements went.

"I... uh... I could sleep on the couch?" Willow suggested.

Tara started rubbing her head with a hand. This was going to be harder than she thought. Her sleeping on the couch could raise questions starting with Del but Willow sleeping on the bed would result in inevitable cuddling. As much as she wanted to hold Willow and kiss her senseless especially after an emotional day spent in a hospital, it wouldn't be right. This woman didn't even know her.

"If anyone asks just say I took a muscle relaxer they gave me at the hospital and you didn't want to carry me upstairs. Or that I found the couch more comfortable or something."

"Yeah I guess that would be best." Tara finally replied.

-----To Be Continued-------

Post subject: Re: As You Wish (PG-13) Update! 30 April '12
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm 
9. Gay Now

dibs!

Oh ye Gods, tomorrow is gonna be awkward!
I'm cringing at the awkwardness already!

Wow!
Wow, oh wow! is Willow lucky!
Only Tara would spot the change in Willow, and who else would believe her?
Ok, maybe if they lived on the Hell mouth, where this sort of thing happens every couple of years.
But in a more 'normal' world?
Also, Poop!
I was looking forward to magic lessons with Tara, it would have been awesome blowing the roof of Willows little world, even more.

Awww, poor Giles. I miss him already :sigh

Bookmarked? Pshaw! Pfui even! I subscribed to this topic! updates appear on my phone!
Om-nom-nom! Hungry bubby wants more yummy updates! :bounce

one universe at a time sister, one universe at a time.
Willow agus Tara,
I n-ainm beidh mé deoir síos ar na ballaí de spás agus am.

-----------------------------------------------
“All I feel is sunlight. All I hear is music.” - Willow
How i Met Your Mother - By Ariel

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Great story, you've really got me hooked. I didn't expect Tara to instantly believe Willow's alternate universe/timetravel explanation but considering the deep "soulmatey" connection Tara has to her Willow I can understand Tara just knowing deep down that this Willow isn't hers. That of course has to leave the question for Tara where her Willow is right now - stuck in the other dimension alone and desperate without her wife and kids? I really hope not, I hope she is in some "interdimensional parking lot", asleep and having nice dreams.

The next day will be a real challenge for the other Willow, having to interact with her daughter and probably try to calm down a wailing baby. I'm wondering if Willow carried Simon, if yes she might still be breastfeeding, doesn't she? But since there was no talk of her noticing anything different with her breasts I'm guessing probably not.

I'm really looking forward to the next update, hopefully next week? Pretty please?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Great start here. I'm intrigued but also a bit disturbed by all the questions. I really loved Family man when I saw it. I loved the idea that as a metaphor, he kept hurting her because he didn't know who he was. I think that in that movie, the daughter knew right away that he wasn't her right dad but went along with it and helped him. I'm really curious here what would be a happy ending. Does this universe exist separate from this Willow? If so, where is that Willow? And whatever happens, will this universe cease to exist and W/T have to find there way to each other a different way and if so, where will the children be?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:25 am 
5. Willowhand

Well another great update. I still think this is such an interesting idea to make a story out of. I was also wondering now, if this Willow is here, where is this world's Willow? We don't want her punished just because this Willow chose a different life. But I'm sure you've got it all worked out. I love how she still is semi-drawn to Tara. Or at least as drawn as someone can be whose had their world totally turned upside down. And I love how in this world, Xander actually found Anya, but not the Anya Willow knows. Very interesting twist. I'm definitely looking forward to what happens next and seeing Willow's exchange with the kids.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Just a quick clear up because this is clearly a main concern. Willow is okay. I do bring it up later in the story, when CEO Willow goes back to her universe and Tara asks Family Willow where she's been. So JustSkipIt, yes this universe will continue. Just know she is safe and actually had not traded (actually Wills redemption explains it better than I could "interdimensional parking lot"). The other story would be more like Mr. Destiny which would be too hard to write Willow being with Tara but wishing things were better and then when the wish is granted Willow would no longer be with Tara (but trying very hard to get her back) Sorry just not going to write that story no freaking way, too difficult for me.

As for many of the questions I am grateful that what I have written does address most of them. So you will have to be patient. I won't lie... it would make me super happy if you continue to say you can't wait. Thanks

Delayne

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 am 
3. Flaming O

Hello :bigwave , Can I say it is a very good to come back to the board and have amazing stories in here. I couldn't let this story pass without my (come back replying) :)

I think my whole kid time was watching this story on Christmas. I really hate see how bad people like is and then someone come and help then.

Anyway, I'm soo loving this story. :heart Thanks for write it. :clap

And please, MORE PLEASE :)

Tay
:kitty

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:49 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Delayne,

Wow, you did it again!

Quote:
"Oh my god Willow!" The tall blond came in and threw herself onto the redhead hugging her tightly. Willow let herself be hugged and had even lifted an arm around the dark blonde stranger. She felt a sense of loss when she heard the nurse clear her throat and the blonde let her go.

"She might still be suffering from memory loss, but so far from the tests we've ran there isn't anything obvious or dangerous that is causing it." The nurse said, who now was a short stocky brunette. "I will leave you two alone for a moment while I let the doctor know she's awake, maybe the contact will help."

Tara sat down in a chair and scooted it closer to the bed. She spoke softly, almost afraid. "Willow. It's me Tara.... Your wife."

She looked deep into the green eyes before her, searching for her wife. Willow stared back into the blue eyes suddenly wondering where she went wrong with her life to not have met this beautiful woman yet. The blue eyes shied away from her.

The return, Willow's sense of warmth. It's poignant as she slowly, inch by aching inch, falls in love with Tara and their life.

I am completely drawn in - MUST HAVE MORE!!! :pray :pray :pray

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:37 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

So a quick note before I get to the replies. I will bring this up one more time as it is important for me to be very clear. CEO-Willow's journey into this universe is merely a journey and not the end result. She has a few lessons to learn and I am finding the objective has less to do with Tara and more about growing up. She needs to do this so when she gets back and meets her own Tara she is adult enough to be right for Tara. Any questions?

On to the replies.

Azirahael: As for Tara believing her, it isn’t instantly she believes her. At first she is totally playing along because that is what the doctor told her to do. But just because I said there is no magic in this universe, that I show anyway, does not mean that Tara does not believe that these things *can’t* happen. So yeah she takes it well but she is also Tara and believes that such a thing would only happen for a reason and she needs to help make it right. But I have good news for you. I improved one of my scenes by putting Giles in it. He won’t be exactly how we think of him but it greatly improved my scene! As for your quote... Is that in Gaelic?

Wills redemption: As I mentioned above. Tara is a human of unbelievable perception. Sure at first she plays along, like she is told, but she knows something is off because she feels it. But like I said, the other Willow is safe (and will be revealed later on exactly where she was when she returns). I actually make the next day pretty tame I think but the whole situation in generally challenging to Willow. I also reveal in this next chapter who carried Simon.

JustSkipIt: You do me a great honor by commenting on my post. Are you aware of your status here on the board? Just wondering. As for the Family Man, yeah the idea inspired my start but I could not follow it especially having Tara not know (and Willow hurting her). So not cool man. But I hope I summarized in my beginning statement of how this is going to work. The happy ending is she goes and finds her Tara, and the happy family are reunited feeling like they did good works.

beautiful_love: Read previous stuff to answer many of your questions. As for Willow’s exchange with the kids, I kind of whimp out on most of those scenes. I am trying to develop one a bit more to show the interaction between her and the 5 year old but I am struggling. Hopefully I get more out of it than a gloss over. And Simon is easy to write because when I started this my nephew was 4 months old and he was (still is mostly) very mellow. That makes life a bit easier.

taysla: I am happy to be your come back reply! That is awesome. I feel like this is my comeback story. My shorts are a bit underwhelming and I wanted to do something more epic. I am glad you are enjoying it!

Ariel: Willow’s sense of warmth still needs a few more blankets but yeah... As for the falling in love, it is more of the idea of having a family and being a human that she falls in love with, so she can be prepared to love her Tara the way she deserves when they finally meet. Thanks

Alright folks. Chapter 3 on its way!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

SPOILERS: Why do I put this on here still? If you haven’t seen Buffy seasons 4-6 yet then I’m wondering why you are reading this much W/T centric fan fic?

EMAIL: dtburanek (at) gmail.com

FEEDBACK: Yes please. Post here, email me or even PM me (the latter two if there is something pretty glaring that I should go in and fix). I’ll even read “I hate you, you are horrible,” but I probably won’t take you seriously.

PS: I didn't do my last edit but I wanted to get this up!

CHAPTER 3

Willow did not sleep well, even with the muscle relaxers. But almost true to Tara's word there was a small strawberry-blonde girl jumping on the bed in the morning. Or in this case on Willow's legs on the couch.

"Mommy!"

The girl was as swiftly picked up as she had plopped down.

"Sorry, our little escape artist got away from me."

"Its okay."

The girl stood next to Willow's head. "Are you sleeping on the couch 'cause you're sick Mommy?"

"Yeah, sweetie I am."

Both Tara and Willow were surprised at her automatic use of the word sweetie. Adele didn't seem to notice.

"I hope you feel better soon."

"Me too."

"I won't hurt you if I give you a hug Mommy?"

"No, sweetie, you can give me a hug."

The little girl gently wrapped her arms around Willow's head and kissed her on the cheek.

"There I kiss you better too."

----

After Adele woke her up, Willow stood looking at the closet and her options. It certainly differed from the one in her penthouse. First of all there wasn't even that much hanging up. Willow's closet 'at home,' as she came to mentally tag it, was as big as the entire bedroom and full of tailored suits. On Willow's side of this tiny closet there were a few button ups (a few white and a few patterned), three slacks (two black and one brown), a few skirts (two plain and one 'funky') and a nice sweater.

There was also a nice green semi formal dress that still had a tag on it. Willow looked at the price. She guessed they probably splurged on that one and then felt a little guilty that she wouldn't even blow her nose on that amount of change. This guilt was actually a first for Willow. It made her uncomfortable.

Tara had come, baby on her hip, and watched Willow scan the closet. When she saw the redhead reach for the tag she commented.

"We bought it for the reunion. You said you wanted to shock everyone. You look...," She hesitated remembering she wasn't talking to *her* Willow but decided to continue anyway. "You look really good in it." She blushed a little.

Tara shifted Simon to her other hip, he didn't appreciate the move and started fussing.

"Do you want to hold him?" she asked Willow.

The redhead looked very hesitant, she was scared but something inside her really really wanted to. She recognized it for what it was. She wondered if that desire had always been there.

"Yes."

Simon settled right in the redheads arms, the fussiness of being moved around forgotten when he was in his redheaded mommy's arms.

"He's really only 4 months old?" Tara nodded.

"You uh, you look good for him only being four months." Tara smirked at the compliment and the redhead panicked. "I mean, you carried him right?," Willow remembered what Tara said about him being attached to her. She didn't, did she? "Because I didn't, I mean I wouldn't, I mean I just don't see me doing it."

Tara kept smirking. "No sweetie, I gave birth to him, even though you're the one he adores, I am just the one who feeds him. But yes I look good in part because Buffy offered an excellent price for her personal training." Willow got a confused look at the mention of Buffy but Tara had more important things to shock her with. Her smirk got wider, "You actually carried Adele."

Willow almost dropped Simon in shock but Tara was quickly at her side her arms wrapped around both of them.

Willow looked at her wide and a little misty eyed, "Really?"

Tara hugged them tighter and kissed Simon on the head. It was really strange for her to resist kissing Willow as well. "Come on we'll go look at pictures, what do you say?"

They made their way to the office and Tara sat down at the old school metal desk that the desktop computer perched. Willow was shocked as she eyed the make and model, that this universe's Willow settled for a cheap inferior computer system and made it known. Tara really didn't want to discuss their finances with this other Willow, especially since it was clear this Willow was well off. But she decided to let her know that Willow got the best she could for their price limit and had beefed it up with upgrades periodically.

Willow agreed she got a good deal because she knew exactly what that system would cost. But like the dress, it wasn't enough for her to even scoff at and she felt guilty.

"I wish I had access to my bank accounts, I would buy you a new computer, and a new car, and set up college funds for the kids."

Which Tara replied, "We really don't need all those things. I for one am perfectly content with what I have, which is family and love. Besides, your parents already started their college funds and put in a decent sum every year, and we put in what we can, when we can."

Willow let it sink in, well she should know better than anyone that money can't buy love. Maybe this was the point of all this? She looked around waiting for a woosh or a Christmas ghost or even Anya to pop out and say "Congrats, you figured it out, let's get you home.".........

Maybe not.

She was enjoying herself anyway and really hadn't thought about home, other than wishing she had access to her resources but that was so she could do things for her family, as strange of a concept that was.

They finished looking through the pictures and video clips. Willow didn't see much of her other-self in them as she seemed to always be behind the camera. She looked at the pictures with half and half eyes, they were new and she was learning them but at the same time they were memories. She could easily insert herself into the memory.

She kept going back to the picture of her as large as a house, standing with Tara in front of their house both smiling larger than she thought possible. She knew without Tara telling her, the house had officially became theirs and Xander had taken the picture.

Willow's mind was starting to spin again, she felt dizzy. Perhaps this was a bit too much to take in. Tara sensed her distress. Even Simon seemed to sense it as he started making noises from his bouncy chair.

"Maybe you should lie back down." Willow started to protest but Tara quickly stopped her.

"Even without this other stuff, you were still in a car accident, and you should be resting. Get in the bed and lie down. I will bring you juice and water now and lunch in a little while. If the kids get to be too much I will just call Dawn over to help."

"Dawn?"

"Sorry, I forget you don't know anyone. Dawn, Buffy's little sister and my 'little sister.'" Tara did the air quotes. Willow continued to look confused. "I volunteered for Big Brothers, Big Sisters. Dawn was in the program because she just lost her mother, and they paired us because I went through that at her age." She noticed Willow getting more distressed at all this new information. "Sweetie don't worry about it, just know we have lots of friends who care about us and like helping out. So you just rest okay."

Tara was able to handle the kids on her own for most of the day. Adele was calm and kept wanting to help. They even took a family nap after lunch all piled in the bed and watching a Disney movie. Tara curled up and quickly went to sleep, while Willow held a sleepy Simon and Del sat between her mothers and quoted the entire first 20 minutes before hunkering down and passing out too. Willow was the last to nod off, sitting up with her son in her arms. Before she drifted she took a mental snapshot and hoped it would never fade.

---

Willow awoke alone in her bedroom. Wait, no still 'our' bedroom. She felt relief she was still there. She knew it was late when she smelled dinner.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Willow heard as soon as she entered the kitchen.

Her stomach grumbled loudly as if it was answering the question.

"Mommy's hungry." Del said.

"I guess I feel hungry." Willow said sitting down at the counter next to Del.

The little girl eyed her redheaded mother. She must have not been feeling well because any other time when one mommy entered a room both mommies would reach for each other. She looked to her Mama and quirked an eyebrow at her, in a manner very similar to Tara which seemed to ignore all the laws of genetics.

Tara missed the look.

"You must have been sleeping well, you didn't even stir when we all got up."

"Yeah."

"I called Mike for you and got you out of work tomorrow and Tuesday. He said he'd even be willing to give you Wednesday but we really can't afford you to take that much time off. You might have to put in a late shift or a weekend to make up for it."

She mentioned this hesitantly, wanting to make the redhead feel better that she had a few more days to recuperate, or even get the chance to trade back. But the rest of the information was stressful to Tara, making her cringe about how stressful it could be to the redhead. Plus it brought up the finances issue, which after Willow's rant about bank accounts had left her feeling even more sensitive on the subject.

Willow was just about to ask what exactly she did when Tara slipped her a card. On it said Willow Rosenberg and had a picture of a black and white VW beetle.

"Geek squad?"

"Mm Hmm.."

"I thought dealing with greasy pimple faced programmers that hit on me all the time was tough. I have to deal with people who use their DVD-Roms as cup holders and get viruses because they click on anything that says 'Click Me'?"

Tara gave a wry grin, "You also get hit on by greasy pimple faced boys, they just aren't programmers."

"See, like I was saying before. Bank accounts would be very useful."

Tara shook her head. "I did manage to book a last minute party for tomorrow so we will have that. But that means I will be busy and you'll have to pick up Del from school. We can ask Buffy to help you seeing how I'll have Dawn helping me."

"Why do you need help wif taking care of us Mommy?"

Willow turned to the small child. "It is going to be a few days before I'm back to normal, so mommy is going to need all the help she can get."

"I can help."

Tara jumped in on this one. "Yes sweetie, and you are a very good helper. You have been an especially wonderful helper for your Mama today while Mommy has been sleeping. But she and I will both need extra help, just for a little while. Are you up for the challenge?" Adele had Willow's competitive spirit (the one she denies having) and was always up for a challenge.

They finished up dinner. Willow had to fight to be allowed to clean up the kitchen. Tara went to give the children a bath.

As promised they read two stories to Adele that night. Willow read first and got more than a few "Mommy, you're reading it wrong!"

Tara's turn, with her soft melodic voice, resulted in the rest of the room getting sleepy eyed. Tara woke up Willow and ushered her into the bedroom.

"I'll grab blankets and head downstairs." Willow said with a yawn.

"No, you go ahead and take the bed. You look like you slept much more comfortable on the bed today.

They argued back and forth until they finally decided they could share the bed. It was large enough, they did have all four of them sleeping on it earlier.

As they both settled in their respective pillows, and Tara desperately clinging to an extra one, they both decided that sleep might actually be difficult.

"Hey Willow, you awake?" Tara asked quietly after a time. She knew Willow was because of her breathing but she didn't want to be rude.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, the only person you've recognized was Anya. How do you know her in your world?" Tara turned to face Willow and Willow did the same.

"Oh, well I actually only just met her last week, well I guess it would be this week since I have come back a week."

"Willow." Tara interrupted knowing both Willows babbled, and how hers at least could have kept running on that for a while.

"Oh, sorry. She was my driver. But not my normal one. Actually it was when I got my invitation to the reunion. I went out to celebrate."

"Driver?"

"Yeah, I uh have a driver. But it is Anya's fault that I am here."

Tara looked at her like she was crazy, a first which was surprising after all that had happened.

"I mean she told me that I wished. But I didn't wish, at least not verbally. But she said I did wish in my heart for a marriage and children."

"And she told you this when?"

"When I woke up in the hospital. She was the nurse."

Tara was conflicted, a swirl of emotion. First off, why in the hell had Willow not mentioned this before. Secondly, if Willow wished for it was this situation going to be permanent? Just poof, she wishes for it and hijacks her life? Tara sat up in bed.

"Did Anya say anything else?"

Willow thought she heard panic in Tara's voice. Willow followed Tara's actions and sat up too.

"Well, she told me that she wouldn't be her next time I saw her. And I thought it meant when the nurse was no longer her. But then I saw Anya so she must have meant when I saw Anya that it wouldn't be the same Anya that apparently grants wishes, like she's some sort of genie."

"So..." Tara didn't know where to start. Should she voice her concerns that Willow could be here to stay? She wimped out with, "then you got in the wreck and ended up in my minivan."

Tara winced as she forced herself to say *my*, something only that came easy when she and Willow would tease each other. Like, 'Look what awesome thing *my* daughter did' or when she would grab Willow's backside and whisper in her ear '*My* ass'.

Luckily Willow couldn't hear Tara's inner monologue.

"Yes, got in a wreck and transported to an alternate universe so I could see what my life could be like."

"Could see? Is that what Anya said?"

"Well, she said she was merely showing me what my life would be like. Specifically. Why?"

"Umm..." Tara paused. If it were her Willow, she would tell the truth. "I, uh, it sounded like you, the wording, at first, like you would be stuck here. Like I would never see my Willow a-a-again." Tara couldn't help it then, the dam burst and the tears came forth. She slumped forward and buried her crying face into her hands

Willow felt herself pause, like someone had hit a button on a remote and it only effected her. She couldn't move as she watched Tara cry. But it was the most heartbreaking thing she had ever encountered.

She wanted to wrap Tara in her arms and make her feel better. But she worried it would only make it worse. The need overcame the fear and she grabbed Tara but held her loosely, giving her the option to break free if necessary.

Finally her sobs muted down to sniffles and Tara pulled herself from Willows arms.

"S-Sorry, didn't mean to cry all over you."

"Tara it's fine."

Tara grabbed tissues from her bedside table and blew her nose.

Willow felt the need to offer more verbal comfort. "I am sure you will get your Willow back. We will figure it out. Okay?"

Tara nodded, blew her nose one more time and settled into her pillows. They both drifted off into a fitful sleep.

--To Be Continued--

Last edited by dtburanek on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: As You Wish (PG-13) Update! 16 May '12
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm 
9. Gay Now

Typo!

Willow felt the need to offer more verbal comfort. "I am sure you will get you Willow back. We will figure it out. Okay?"

I'm guessing you meant 'your' Willow?

Aww, i feel so sad for Tara.
Don't worry sweetie, you'll get your Willow back, all happy endings her on the Kitten Board!

The quote i used is in Irish Gaelic, probably with wonky grammar, 'cos i not so good with the Irish. Welsh is even harder.
Just put it through Google translate.

You comment about reclaiming each universe for Willow & Tara inspired me.
And Latin does a really terrible job with translation.

I am really enjoying this story, and dreading the moment when someone freaks out.

Though Willow at work could be funny :)

Kepp up the good work! :bounce

R

My Story: Coming Home

Post subject: Re: As You Wish (PG-13) Update! 16 May '12
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:40 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

I really feel for Tara here, what an odd situation to be in and with the added stress of having kids. As I read, I keep wondering if my wife and child would figure it out if I was in Willow's shoes and what they'd do. My wife would probably say I was full of shit, LOL.

Anyway, I really like the detail you put into it and an excited to see where it's going.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are