The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Can a basketball love a computer? (AU) (12/12/1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:41 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey Ash,

Totally agree: like the super-fast updates!

Quote:
"Willow she said it right to my face then she ran off all embarrassed," Anya smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Willow asked.

"This is exciting," Anya jumped up and down a couple times. "I could get you two together."
Love Anya jumping up and down, young Anya is mega with the cuteness! :bounce :pinky :eatme

Quote:
Tara walked into her science class. She stopped when she saw Willow. Okay Tara, keep your cool. Just go up and talk to her. You can do it. You can do it. Tara took step and stopped. No I can't, no I can't. She went to walk on the opposite side of the room from Willow then stopped again. No you can. She took a deep breath and walked up to the lab station Willow was sitting at. "Two classes together," Tara said as she sat on the stool next to Willow. "Hope you don't get sick of seeing my face," she smirked.

"Not possible," Willow said. Oh god I just said that out loud.[/] Willow's face turned red and she looked down at the table. Tara leaned on the table to try to look at Willow's face.
Hey, check out the italics. Fix it after "Oh god I just said that out loud". Anyway, Love the cute inner dialogue and the amazing flash of bold Willow, also Tara working up her nerve to talk is just adorable. :love :heart :love

Definitely am eager for some more W/T talk and then onto kissage? :pray :pray :pray

Look forward to everything you can share.

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother
P.S. Glad you like my story - the feeling is mutual! :flower

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:58 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Holy macaroni cheese Ash, how are you able to update so fast. You're not one of those kittens who lives a life of luxury enabling to just this story are you? :lol

Why is it that wherever Tara is, so too is Cordelia? Is she basking in the reflected glory of Tara being captain of the basketball team and saying ‘Look at me I’m friends with Tara’.

I love the scene where Willow goes to Anya in the toilets to help comfort her. After so many episodes and stories where they don’t get along very well this is a stroke of genius andthe story that Anya regales Willow with, explaining her fear of bunnies, is actually quite sad, a little scary and makes a lot of sense.

"Some people still have to get dressed so get out the stall you fucking dykes."

I thought Xander said that the school was gay friendly so what with this amazingly offensive statement?

Tara's hand clenched into a fist. She walked into the locker room. Dakota was just coming out of the bathroom, followed by her friends Amy and Lisa. "Hey," Tara said.

"What?" Dakota asked her. Tara grabbed Dakota by the shirt and slammed her against the locker. "What the fuck is your problem?" Dakota asked.

"What were you told about gay bashing," Tara asked. Anger flood through her veins.

"Tara," Rosa pulled her friend away from Dakota.

"No," Tara tried to pull away. "I didn't punch her yet."

Oh yeah, go Tara kick this girls butt, I always enjoy stories where Tara is a bit more butch than usual, but does this mean that Tara is going to get into a big fight with someone who hurts or tries to hurt Willow?

"What have I told you," Cordelia took a step towards Dakota. "You fucked up," Cordelia shoved Dakota against the locker. "I warned you. I can make your life at this school," Cordelia got close to Dakota's face. "A living hell. I told you to watch it, but I guess you just can't."

This is an interesting turn around from Cordelia. So does she just dislike ‘losers’ and isn’t a homophobe? Will she come round fully and accept Willow, Xander, Anya and Buffy as well as Tara?

Tara looked around until she spotted Willow two rows up and to the left some. Her and Anya were talking about something and Willow smiled. Tara's heart quickened. Oh shit that's the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. :kiss2

Go get that girl Tara, she’s yours for the taking. :luv2

"I did track back home," Willow said. That wasn't the full story, but they didn't need to know that.

"You should think about joining the team here. I'm the coach and my team..." Ms. Carmen was trying to find the right words.

"Fucking suck," Tara said.

Ok, it’s cool that Willow is able to prove herself on the running track but is Tara really able to talk to a teacher like that????? Even if she is captain of the basketball squad.

Loved the scene on the running course where Willow and Tara finally meet properly for the first time all they need now is to just give in to their desires and become the perfect couple that we all love and adore.

Really loving this story Ash. Willow’s early life was really upsetting but now she’s in Sunnydale and making friends with Xander, Buffy and Anya and mutual attraction with Tara, things can only start to get better for our favourite redhead. We can only hope.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Ash,

I really love the way you write high school fics...you definitely have a knack for capturing all the drama as well as the innocence of first love. I also enjoy your ballsy Tara and the interactions between characters. Nicely done:)

I'm guessing that Willow will run into Tara at the Bronze, hopefully Cordy isn't too much of a bitch and Willow actually says more than three words to Tara. Maybe Tara can initiate the conversation and keep it going?? Hope so:)

Anyway, great job...looking forward to more!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:39 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
I agree with what Leesht1 said about Tara in just a sports bra and shorts. That would have had me drooling so much that I’d pass out from lack of bodily fluids. And I’m not even Tara’s type, i.e I’m male but still :drool

"This is exciting," Anya jumped up and down a couple times. "I could get you two together."

I really like the idea having Willow and Anya as friends and Anya wiling to set Willow on a date with Tara. It’s a pleasant change for me to read about a more human Anya too.

I’m a little saddened by the way that Willow rejects Anya’s offer but at the same time you’ve given us this back story for Willow explaining why she isn’t interested in being set up with Tara. And the reasons are real for, every one of us. I just hope that Willow realises she isn’t a loser and finally snags that hot blonde.

I do like the friendship between Willow and Anya. Within the space of a few short chapters you’ve made them almost best friends which is so refreshing after the show where she was the major comedy source because of her forthrightness. I have to admit I used that model for Anya on one of my stories ‘Wedding Bells’ where she isn’t an ex-demon but is still just as embarrassing

Whoa, that was actually a pretty nerve-racking scene in the bathroom’s at first I thought that someone was going to say something offensive again about gay people, then Tara enters and I think a fist-fight is about to start. Then we finally get to the point where Tara admits to Rosa that she does care about, even if she won’t admit out loud that Willow gives her butterflies in her belly.

All she knew was hurt. Not just from Taylor, but from everyone and she didn't think she could take anymore.

Awww, poor Willow I hope she lets her new friends Anya, Buffy and Xander look after her and cheer her up. A lot. Then all she has to do is go get Tara to give her lots of kisses :kiss1 and marry her then they can live happily ever after.

I did enjoy the scene in the science class where Willow sorta kinda hits on Tara then her embarrassment when she realises what she’s said to Tara about not being sick of her face.

So they’re both starting to notice each other and deep down they have feeling for one another. Hopefully it wont be too long before Willow and Tara are really good friends then Willow might open up a little bit about her past but I am expecting a big fight at some point involving Tara and possibly this dubious Taylor character.

All I ask is that you bring our favourite couple together and soon, I hate it when they’re apart like this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I like your start and that Tara is somewhat outgoing toward Willow. She's flirting but so sweetly. I'm wondering about Willow's wearing the hoodie and guessing that the facial scar is not her only scar. Wow. That can be pretty traumatizing. I hope she has access to some counseling services. Also hope that Tara can be kind and loving about Willow's past.

More soon?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:12 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
True_Love
Quote:
Cute new story. Not sure I love the title, though. I think you could do so much better. I mean we're talkin' Tara and Willow here. They're so much more than inanimate objects, especially in your story. Think about it. I've recently seen the light of how changing/enhancing your title can entice more readers to enjoy your story. It really works.

I would if I could think of what to call it. Honestly I was never to crazy about the title, but I really just couldn't think of one.
Quote:
I want to know more about what happened to Willow at her last school and exactly what she is hiding on her body. It must be pretty bad :(

You will find out. I promise. And you'll get an in-depth conversation between the two girls. I have the whole thing basically thought up, just have to get the story there :)
Thanks for the feedback :)

nightmask
Quote:
I love the pacing of the story and how it's going to obviously take some time to let Tara in.
once again awesome update can't wait for more!

I'm glad you love it :) Honestly I was a little worried that people would get annoyed at the pace. It will take time for her to open up, but I promise not to long :)

beautiful_love
Quote:
it was nice to see Anya showing Willow the ropes. Anya and Willow as best friends is something new and definitely interesting.

When I first started to write this I actually never really thought about how Willow and Anya being friends was such an uncommon things in stories because they weren't the greatest of friends in the show, but then I started to realize it more after people kept commenting about it that it was very unusual. So I'm glad I made it that way :) It's always nice to have something new, I'm glad you like it :)

Ariel
I'm glad you enjoyed Anya's jumping up and down excitement and Tara's battle in her mind about going to talk to Willow.
Quote:
Definitely am eager for some more W/T talk and then onto kissage? :pray :pray :pray

I promise there will be some, but give me a little time :p

willowtaralover
Quote:
how are you able to update so fast. You're not one of those kittens who lives a life of luxury enabling to just this story are you? :lol

That would be pretty awesome wouldn't it? :p But no, I take care of my grandma so I'm home a lot :)
Quote:
I thought Xander said that the school was gay friendly so what with this amazingly offensive statement?

Well as Anya states, there is always going to be homophobic people in the world. It's sad, but it's true.
Quote:
does this mean that Tara is going to get into a big fight with someone who hurts or tries to hurt Willow?

I'm not really sure haha.
Quote:
This is an interesting turn around from Cordelia. So does she just dislike ‘losers’ and isn’t a homophobe? Will she come round fully and accept Willow, Xander, Anya and Buffy as well as Tara?

Yeah I realize it's odd, but a lot of people accept gays, but still make fun of kids for other things. And she might, you just have to wait and find out :)
Quote:
Ok, it’s cool that Willow is able to prove herself on the running track but is Tara really able to talk to a teacher like that????? Even if she is captain of the basketball squad.

When I went to high school a lot of teachers didn't care if you cussed and I guess I just made Ms. Carmen one of those teachers :p
Quote:
Really loving this story Ash. Willow’s early life was really upsetting but now she’s in Sunnydale and making friends with Xander, Buffy and Anya and mutual attraction with Tara, things can only start to get better for our favourite redhead. We can only hope.

I'm glad you enjoy it :) There will be more told about Willow's life where she used to live, but we'll get to that later.
Quote:
And I’m not even Tara’s type, i.e I’m male but still

Just because you aren't her type doesn't mean you can't bask in her beauty. I don't think anyone here could blame you :p
Quote:
I do like the friendship between Willow and Anya. Within the space of a few short chapters you’ve made them almost best friends

This seems to be one of the favorite things about my story :p I like them as friends too. I always felt that even though they had their differences on the show and weren't the greatest of friends that they would still do anything to help each other.
Quote:
All I ask is that you bring our favourite couple together and soon, I hate it when they’re apart like this.

Of course they will get together soon :) I don't think many of us like them apart.

Finey_McFine
Quote:
I really love the way you write high school fics...you definitely have a knack for capturing all the drama as well as the innocence of first love. I also enjoy your ballsy Tara and the interactions between characters. Nicely done:)

I'm glad you enjoy it :)

JustSkipIt
Quote:
I like your start and that Tara is somewhat outgoing toward Willow. She's flirting but so sweetly. I'm wondering about Willow's wearing the hoodie and guessing that the facial scar is not her only scar. Wow. That can be pretty traumatizing. I hope she has access to some counseling services. Also hope that Tara can be kind and loving about Willow's past.

I'm glad you are enjoying it, you guessed right about the facial scar not being her only scar, but you'll find out what happens soon enough.
Thanks for your feedback :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:13 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter 6
After having a back and fourth with Buffy about the Bronze, Willow finally got it through the blonde's head that she wasn't going to go. She had decided that she really wasn't ready for that type of social involvement yet. The fact that she gave Buffy, Anya, and Xander her number was a shock to her. Usually she didn't give it to anyone. Only a couple people had her cell phone number. She hardly texted at all, occasionally Lucas or Erin. She hadn't heard from either one since she got here and she was worried. Calm down. You just got here yesterday, they have plenty of other things to worry about.

Willow laid back on her bed. She honestly had no idea what to do with her life. She had gone after school with Uncle Giles to run errands and now it was almost 7. Most of her days were spent with Lucas and Erin or Lucas's girlfriend Trinity. She missed Trinity almost as much as she missed Lucas and Erin. Trinity didn't have a cell phone, but she would call Willow almost everyday she didn't see her just to check up on her. Maybe she didn't have a lot of friends, but the ones she did have back home were the best and now she had some more.

Willow chuckled. She just realized Anya, Buffy, and Xander were a boy and two girls just like Trinity, Erin, and Lucas and ironically the boy dated one of the girls in each set.

"What's so funny?"

Willow jumped up at the voice. "Sheesh Uncle Giles," she said.

He chuckled, "Now you know my pain." Willow smiled and rolled her eyes. "I was thinking pizza for dinner?"

"Pizza?" Willow's eye lite up and Giles laughed. "Yes," he said. "Pizza."

"I would love pizza," Willow smiled.

"Alright I'll go order it," he walked out of her room.

Dog! Maybe I will see if Uncle Giles will let me get a dog. Then I would have a best friend around all the time. Willow didn't actually think her Uncle would let her have a dog, but it was worth a try. She'd ask at dinner.
-------------------------------------
"I really don't feel like going out Cordelia," Tara sat on her bed. Homework sprawled all out around her. She had come home, cleaned, picked up the kids, helped them with their homework, made dinner, and was just now getting to hers.

"Do your homework when you get home," Cordelia said as she sat in her car waiting for Tanya.

"We won't get home till later and you know that. Look Cordy I'm not in the mood. I'm tired and I need to get this done. Now," Tara hung up the phone. She knew Cordelia would call back so she just turned it off. Not like I'm talking to anyone important anyways. Her mind automatically went to Willow. Concentrate on schoolwork. Concentrate on schoolwork. Tara looked down at her History homework. She had 20 questions to answer and only 2 were actually answered. Come on. It's only 20 questions. You can do this. You can do this.

"Tara."

"What?" Tara looked up at her door. Guilt fled through her when she realized she sounded annoyed with her little brother.

"Sorry," he said and started to walk away.

"No Alex, come back," Tara said. He turned around slowly. "What is it?" she asked.

"Will you play basketball with me?"

"Alex I have to get this homework done."

"Please," he squeaked.

"Alex I can't."

"Please," he popped his lower lip out and pouted.

"Really?" Tara said.

"Weally," he said.

Tara groaned. "How about we go on a jog?"

Alex put his finger to his chin and put his thinking face on. "Okay," he finally said.

"Okay," Tara slammed her book. "Go put on sweatpants and a hoodie." Alex ran down the hallway. Tara grabbed her jacket, she had already flung her skinny jeans off and put on sweatpants earlier. She grabbed her phone from her bed, turned it on then tossed it back on the bed. She sat on the floor and grabbed her shoes, slide them on and tied them. She couldn't stand just sliding her shoes on. She had to tie them, they had to feel secure or she just couldn't function. She stood back up and grabbed her phone. She rolled her eyes when she saw that she had 3 missed called from Cordelia. She put the phone in her jacket pocket, grabbed her house keys and walked out her room. "Ready Alex?" she called down the hall.

"Ready?" he jumped out in his Spiderman dress up outfit.

"Alex," Tara laughed. "You can't wear the jogging."

"Watch me," he stuck his tongue out at her.

"It's chilly," she said. Alex put his finger to his chin and put his thinking face on again. His face light up and he threw the finger off his chin and up in the air in his 'I have an idea' gesture and ran back into his room. Tara folded her arms over her chest and waited. This should be good. Alex jumped back into the hallway with a black hoodie on. He grabbed the zipper and zipped it up. He then stood with his hands on his hips and his chest puffed out to reveal the words 'Spiderman' in red across the chest of the hoodie . Tara laughed. "Come on." she turned to walk away and Alex ran after her. He past her on the stairs and jumped the last two. He landed on one knee and his hands then jumped up and took off for the front door. Tara smiled. "MOM! ALEX AND I ARE GOING OUT FOR A JOG!" Tara shouted.

"Be careful!" her mother shouted back from the living room.

"WE WILL!" Tara said. She walked to the front door where Alex stood. "You're lucky you're cute." she opened the door.

"I know," the 5-year-old smiled at his sister before taking off down the front steps.
-----------------------------------
"What about a small dog. Like a chiwawa," Willow threw her paper plate in the trash then looked at her Uncle, who sat on a stool on the other side of the window.

"They are weird looking," Giles said.

"They are cute," Willow whined.

"You have said that about 15 different types of dogs you have listed," he smirked.

"Cause I want one," Willow stomped her foot and pouted.

"Oh now none of that," Giles said. Willow didn't let the pout up. Giles sighed. "How about a cat."

Willow scrunched her face up. "I'm not much of a cat person."

"I thought you were a lesbian?" Giles said. Willow gave him a look, he smiled. "A cat."

"Why not a dog?"

"Because I'm a cat person."

"Are you a lesbian?" Willow smirked.

"No, but I do have similar interests as one," Giles got up from the stool. Willow laughed. "Will you take out the trash for me?" Giles went to his desk and sat down.

"Um," Willow looked at the trash. "Where does it go?"

"There is a big dumpster around the corner," Giles replied as he put his glasses on and opened his book.

Willow looked out the big window that sat by the front door. "Um," it was dark out. Very dark out. She hated the dark. She looked at her uncle who was now engrossed in the book in front of him. She didn't have the heart to tell him no. He was already doing so much for her. "Sure," she walked over to the trashcan and pulled the bag out. She tied it and took it to the front door. She slide her shoes on and walked out.

She closed the door behind her and stared into the darkness. Okay it actually wasn't that dark, but dark enough. She looked up at the night sky. She smiled at the stars. She liked stargazing. She should get out her telescope one night and set it up. Giles lived in the last apartment on their side of the apartment complex so Willow didn't have far to walk. She turned the corner and walked down the path. She came out to the road and looked to her left then her right. "Aha," she said out loud when she spotted the dumpster. She started to walk over to it.

"Hey," Willow turned at the voice and saw Danny running down the street. "Damn," he said when he caught up to two people. Willow's heart stopped when she saw it was Tara. She was in sweatpants with her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail and her cheeks were pink. Oh god she is so beautiful.

"Hey Danny, what's up?" Tara said.

"I need your help," Danny said.

"Only a professional can help you," a little voice spoke up. Willow realized the other person with Tara was a little boy.

"Shut it kid."

"Watch it Danny," Tara said. The little boy crossed his arms over his chest and smiled at Danny who rolled his eyes.

"Look Cordelia's birthday is soon and I have no idea what to get her," Danny said.

"I don't think a billionaire's money could satisfies Cordelia's taste," the boy spoke up. Tara laughed.

"Go play with action figures like a normal 5-year-old does," Danny shot back at the kid.

"I'll act my age when you act yours," the boy spoke up.

"You little.." Danny took a step towards the kid.

"Come on, hit me," the boy flung his arms out to the side. "Beat up a 5-year-old. See where that gets you in life. Then again," he put his arms down and his hands in his hoodie pockets. "you aren't going very far anyways."

Danny looked at Tara who just smiled and shook her head. "Ugh will you help me?" Danny said.

"With him," she pointed to the boy. "Or with Cordelia?"

"Cordelia," Danny said.

"Someone say my name?" Cordelia was driving slowly up to the three. She had a nice red sports car with the top down. Tanya, Rosa, Ross, Mike, and Harmony all sat in the car. "I thought you had something to do," Cordelia asked Danny.

"Uh well," Danny shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground.

"Hey Cordelia," Harmony said.

"What?" Cordelia snapped. She was pissed Danny was standing here with Tara.

"Look," Harmony cocked her head, all eyes turned to Willow.

"Seriously freak," Cordelia said. "Are you like stalking Tara."

Willow couldn't believe it. She got caught every time. And this time she had a good reason. She didn't feel like dealing with Cordelia. Willow put her arms out as if to say seriously then she pointed to the trash bag and flung it over her shoulder.

"Did you just get smart with me?" Cordelia asked.

"It looked more like she threw a bag away," the boy said.

"Can you control him?" Danny asked.

"Yes," Tara looked at the boy, who looked at her and smiled, then back up at Danny. "But I won't." she smirked. Just then 'Imagine' by John Lennon started to play. All eyes turned back to Willow who jumped and reached into her pocket. She pulled out her cell phone and smiled. "Erin!," she answered it, but accidentally turned the speaker phone on.

"Hey baby girl," a girl's voice said. Willow jumped and dropped the phone. She grabbed it really fast. "Are you there?"

"You dropped me didn't you?" the girl chuckled.

"Sorry," Wilow turned the speaker phone off and put the phone to her ear. It felt so good to hear Erin's voice.

"Willow!" Giles shouted from the side of the house. "You okay back there?"

"Yeah," Willow looked at the others who still stared at her. "Coming," she shouted and ran off back down the path towards the house.

"Well who knew," Cordelia said. She turned and looked at Tara. "Freak's got a girlfriend."

Tara stared at the direction Willow just went. Her heart felt like it dropped a thousand feet and smashed against the hard ground. Willow had a girlfriend.

Ash :)

Last edited by ashcrash71590 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Can a basketball love a computer? (AU) (12/20/1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:23 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

dibs
Really enjoyed the introductions of the other characters in the last few chapters especially Anya she's just such a fun character.
Tara stopping Dakota was good
and then in this chapter. I always like Tara having a nice family it's a nice thing to see.
The banter between Willow and Giles over getting a pet was great
Poor Tara at the end, I hope they're able to clear the missunderstanding

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

Last edited by Mgraham93 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:51 am 
5. Willowhand

O.....M.....G! I love this! Please don't keep us waiting long.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, Ash!

Like the complications and love Tara's kid brother - such a mouth that boy has! But I love mouthy kids if there's a good heart underneath and he definitely fits the bill.

Then the new complication, meeting up at the dumpster - nice set-up and THEN heartbreak for Tara!

Can't wait to see where it goes - take care and keep writing! :kgeek :whip

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Doorway to love (AU) (12/20/11)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ash,

New title, Woo Hoo! I love it! Good job!

So sad that Willow wants a dog because she needs a friend, my heart breaks for her. Then the whole dumpster incident. I wonder what she was thinking the whole time the back and forth was going on between the two boys? Then Tara heard the phone call and now she thinks Willow has a girlfriend, that's not good. Why didn't Tara acknowledge Willow in the first place? I mean, I know she didn't say anything, but did she smile at her or nod her direction or something. I can't wait until they actually talk. Ahhh, you're killing me with this. But, I love it!

Keep up the good work!

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

I missed this the other day. But I was glad to see the next installment. Poor Willow. She does need a friend. I felt so bad for her. Then of course Danny has to come up when Tara could've given her a little dose of friendship. And of course, Cordelia didn't help matters there. Of course there's going to be a misunderstanding now though with Tara thinking Willow has a girlfriend. Hmm... I think it was Shelby that said W/T are the absolute queens of misread signals and awkward misundstandings. Hopefully Willow can clear that all up soon.

I'm wondering about this though:

Quote:
She had come home, cleaned, picked up the kids, helped them with their homework, made dinner, and was just now getting to hers.

Tara's mom's there because she talked to her before going out for her run but is she busy? Doesn't care? What's going on with Tara's home life?

Looking forward to the next update.

An Everyday Life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:25 pm 
5. Willowhand

Mgraham93
Quote:
Really enjoyed the introductions of the other characters in the last few chapters especially Anya she's just such a fun character.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I think Anya is always one of my favorite characters to add and to read in fanfictions. She is almost always portrayed the same as in the show, yet each writer but their own taste to it and I always enjoy it.

fhiwda
Quote:
O.....M.....G! I love this! Please don't keep us waiting long.

Thank you :) I'm glad you love it, hope this wasn't too long :)

Ariel
Quote:
Like the complications and love Tara's kid brother - such a mouth that boy has! But I love mouthy kids if there's a good heart underneath and he definitely fits the bill.

I enjoyed writing her brother, I'm glad you loved him :)

True_Love
Quote:
New title, Woo Hoo! I love it! Good job!

I'm glad you like the new title :)
Quote:
Why didn't Tara acknowledge Willow in the first place?

Tara didn't know that Willow was standing there. She was jogging down the road and paying attention to her brother. I guess I should have made that a little more clear, I'm sorry :/ But she didn't know Willow was there until Harmony said something.
Quote:
I can't wait until they actually talk. Ahhh, you're killing me with this. But, I love it!

Oh well then you'll love this chapter :)

beautiful_love
Quote:
Tara's mom's there because she talked to her before going out for her run but is she busy? Doesn't care? What's going on with Tara's home life?

You will find out what's going with Tara's family :) No worries, it will come with time.
Quote:
I think it was Shelby that said W/T are the absolute queens of misread signals and awkward misundstandings. Hopefully Willow can clear that all up soon.

I don't know who that is, but whoever that is was correct. In almost every fic it seems the girls are this way, but it makes fics more exciting :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:26 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter 7

Tara couldn't believe it. Willow had a girlfriend. It's all she had been thinking about all night. Willow. Girlfriend. Of course she has a girlfriend. She's beautiful. She has a nice body. A cute voice. A smile that could light up the darkest room. Why wouldn't she have a girlfriend. Anyone would be lucky to have her. Tara wished she was that lucky person. She's considered a nerd. That's why I didn't think she had one. Tara stopped jogging and started to walk. That was the reason. Since Willow was considered a loser, she just assumed she didn't have anyone. Well I'm a stupid dumbass. That makes me sound like Cordelia. Tara cringed at that thought. What do I do now. Do I just back off. Tara stopped walking. She shook her head. No. I want to be closer to her. I want to be her friend. I want to know her. If she is happy with this girl then I am happy for her. I can be her friend. Tara smiled and started to jog again.
------------------------------------
"I hate math," Xander threw his pencil down.

"Xander we learned how to divide in elementary school," Willow said. They sat at one of the tables in the library as Giles stood at the counter going through some book returns.

"I know, but long division. I just can't get it. I've always sucked at math. Especially dividing and dividing more numbers then normal. Fuck no," Giles cleared his throat. Willow and Xander both looked at him. "Sorry," Xander said.

Willow looked back at Xander. "You can do this. I have faith in you," she smiled.

"Thanks," Xander looked at her. "But I don't need math."

"And why is that?"

"I'm going to own my own video game store one day," Xander smiled.

"Really," Willow said. "And um who is going to count the drawers and make sure all the money is right?" Xander just sat there and looked at her. "Exactly," Willow said.

"Money?" they both turned at the voice and saw Anya standing there. "I like money," she smiled.

"See" Xander pointed to his girlfriend as she approached the table. "She can handle the money."

"And what if you guys aren't together?" Willow said.

Anya gasped. "That is unexceptionable.," she sat next to Xander and put her arm around his shoulders and smiled at him. "We will be together forever."

"That's right baby," Xander said. He leaned in and kissed her. Willow felt a sting of jealous go through her as Giles rolled his eyes. She wanted that. A love like that. They were only teenagers and already knew what they felt. Knew they had love. Willow would never feel that. She knew she wouldn't. She looked down at the desk. "Do you want to stop for the day?" she asked.

"Uh sure," Xander said. "You okay?"

Willow looked up and smiled. "Of course. I have to go to the bathroom," she gathered up her books and put them in her bag. "I'll see you guys later."

"Hey we all usually meet at that small wall by the front doors before class," Xander said. "You should come after you well handle your business."

"She isn't doing business she is going pee," Anya said. "Or poop. I'm not sure."

"Anya," Giles said.

"I'll see you guys there," Willow walked out of the library. "Bye Uncle Giles," she waved at him.

"Have a nice day," he smiled at her.

Willow walked down the hallways, well it was more of a power walk then just a normal walk. She got to the gym doors and looked through them. Her heart dropped when she saw no Tara.

"Maybe you are stalking me," Willow jumped and turned to see Tara smiling at her.

"I.. Uh.. Well.. No.. I.. You.." Wilow went to walk away.

"No, no, no," Tara grabbed her arm. "It was a joke."

Willow looked at her. The look Tara gave her was so warm, so friendly. The smile on Tara's face was just breathe taking. In fact it took Willow a couple seconds to breathe normal. "I just like watching you play. I like the way you move." Willow's eye widen. "Oh god that sounded bad. So bad."

Tara chuckled. "I love watching you run so we're even." Now Tara's eyes widen. "Oh god now that sounded bad. I didn't mean I was like checking your backside out. Well I mean you have a nice backside, but that would be rude of me to say, but you really do," Tara put her hands. "Not that I've checked you out or anything. Okay well maybe I have, but it's not my fault you're beauti.." Tara stopped. She turned to walk away.

"No, no, no," Willow grabbed her arm.

Tara looked at her. "Don't tell your girlfriend."

"My what?" Willow asked.

"Your girlfriend. Last night. The phone call?"

It took Willow a couple seconds. "Oh," she laughed. "Erin is one of my best friends from back home. She is straight. Not my girlfriend."

Relief flew through Tara. "She isn't? But she called you baby girl."

"Erin calls Trinity and I that. Trinity is straight too and dates Lucas. They are my other best friends."

"Oh," Tara couldn't help the big smile that spread across her face. "So you don't have a girlfriend?"

"No," Willow smiled. "Do.. you?" Wilow asked slowly.

"No," Tara smiled. "I don't usually date. Not my thing."

"Me either," Willow said.

"Unless I find a girl I really want to be with."

"Really?" Willow asked. "And do you.. have anyone.. in mind?" Willow was scared for the answer. She hoped Tara didn't like anyone unless that someone was her. She doesn't even know you and you don't know her.

"There is someone I want to get to know better," Tara looked at her.

"Well it's always nice to get to know new people," Willow said. Just then her phone vibrated. She took it out of her pocket and looked at the text.

Tara took this moment to check Willow out. She was wearing tight jeans with a baggy sweater. The sweater had a picture of Pluto on it. "Pluto was always my favorite."

"What?" Willow looked up at Tara.

"Your sweater," Tara smiled at her. "Pluto was always my favorite."

"Oh," Willow looked down at her sweater. "Oh mine too," she looked back up at Tara. "I guess wearing sweaters with cartoon characters on it is kind of childish isn't it?"

"I think you are cute as anything," Tara said.

Willow's face turned bright red and she looked back at her text.

"Is it Erin?"

"Wha?" Willow looked back at Tara. "Erin?"

"Your friend," Tara said.

"Oh her. No, it's uh Xander."

"Do you have to go?"

"Uh," Willow looked back at her text. "He wants me to meet them at the wall out front."

"Well I guess you better go" Tara said. She really didn't want Willow to go. She liked being around her. She liked the feelings she got around her. She was happy. Just being in her presence.

Willow looked back up at her. Tara's eyes were memorizing. She was memorizing. Willow knew she told Xander and Anya she would meet them there, but the feelings she was feeling right now were ones she didn't want to stop. She felt comfortable. She felt, well she wasn't quite sure what else she felt. It was feelings she didn't know. "Are you going to play basketball?" she asked.

"Well it's about 10 minutes before class so I don't really have time," Tara said.

"Right," Stupid question Rosenburg. Of course she wouldn't have time.

"Where is your first class?" Tara asked.

"Um Mrs. Carter."

"Can I walk you?" Tara asked.

The question shocked Willow. She didn't expect it. She knew she should be cautious, but she didn't want Tara to leave. "I'd like that," she finally said. The smile that spread across Tara's face made Willow's heart race. She looked happy with the answer. Willow had never seen someone look at her like that.

"Tara," Mike came running up to the pair. "Cordelia and Danny are fighting. It's fucking hilarious. Come on."

"Uh," Tara looked from Willow to him. "No I'm gonna walk with Willow."

"What?" Mike looked from one girl to the other.

"No it's okay," Willow looked from Mike to Tara. "Go on," she tried to show a smile that would hide the fact that Tara leaving her made her heart break.

"I want to walk with you," Tara smiled at her.

The look Tara gave Willow shocked Mike. He had never seen Tara smile like that. Never seen her look at someone like she was looking at Willow. "It's cool," Mike said quickly. "Go on you guys. I'll let you know how it goes," he gave Tara's arm a light tap and headed back off down the hall.

"You didn't have to do that," Willow said.

"You're right," Tara said. "I didn't have too," she smiled.
-------------------------------------------
First period felt like it went on forever. Willow wanted to see Tara. She knew she should be cautious. She knew she shouldn't get to close, but what was the harm in having a crush? Just a little crush. Nothing more.

"Willow!" Buffy shouted.

"What?" Willow looked at her.

Buffy laughed. "You have to stop doing that."

"Sorry," Willow said.

"Best friend," Anya hugged Willow. Willow tensed. She hated that she did that whenever someone touched her. Well she hated when someone touched her, but she hated tensing because then people wondered why. They asked why. They wanted answers that Willow couldn't give. Anya pulled away. "Time for gym," she kissed Xander. "Bye," and with that Willow was drug down the hall. Either Anya didn't notice that Willow always tensed up or she just didn't ask. Maybe she knew? Maybe Xander told her? She hoped not. She didn't even like Xander knowing. Although he didn't know everything. At least she hoped not.
-----------------------------
"Where were you this morning?" Rosa caught up with Tara in the hallway.

"I walked Willow to class," Tara said.

"Ah Willow," Rosa smiled.

"Yes Willow," Tara smiled.

"Stop," Rosa jumped in front of Tara and held onto her shoulders.

"What?" Tara was confused.

"Willow," Rosa said.

"Where?" Tara smiled and look around her smiled dropped. She looked back at Rosa who was smiling. "Why'd you do that."

"Willow."

Tara smiled.

"Aw," Rosa said.

"What?"

"You smile when I say her name."

"Oh I do not," Tara batted her hand at her friend.

"Willow."

Tara smiled. "Stop!" she shoved Rosa away and kept walking down the hall.
----------------------------------
"Okay guys," Ms. Carmen said as the class sat on the bleachers. "It's raining out today."

By the time Tara got to the locker room Willow and Anya were already in the gym. She spotted Willow on the bleachers, but Willow was talking to Anya about something and didn't notice her.

"So we will have a free day." The classes cheered. "Play basketball. Volleyball. Badminton. Whatever. Jog around the gym. Just make sure you do something."

"I am so bad at sports," Willow said.

"Me too," Anya replied. "But badminton is kind of fun. Want to play that?"

"Sure," Willow got up and looked around the gym. She spotted Tara talking to Rosa, Tanya, Harmony, Cordelia, Mike, and Ross.

"You coming?" Anya, who was halfway down the bleachers, looked back at Willow.

"Yeah," Willow followed her.

"Hey," Tara jogged up to them when they got to the bottom. "What are you guys gonna do?"

"Play badminton," Anya said. "I'm assuming you are going to play basketball?"

"Of course," Tara smiled. She looked at Willow. "Want to play?"

"What? No. Me. Sports. No."

"Oh come on," Tara said. "Unless you are scared of getting to distracted," she smirked.

"No," Willow smiled. "I just suck." she shrugged.

"I can teach you," Tara smiled.

"If I was on your team, they'd lose and everyone would be mad," Willow said. Memories of her other high school gym days flooded into her mind. She couldn't deal with that again.

"Then we will just play," Tara smiled. "All three of us of course," she looked at Anya.

"I can throw the orange ball into the hoop," Anya said proudly.

"I can't even do that," Willow pouted.

That pout was the cutest thing Tara ever saw and she wanted nothing more then to kiss Willow right then. "Don't do that," Tara said a little breathless.

"Why?" Willow un-pouted and stared at her.

"Just don't," Tara shook her head. "Basketball?"

"Tara you playing?" Ross shouted.

"Hold on," she said to Anya and Willow and jogged up to her friends. "I'm gonna play with Willow and Anya."

"You can't be serious," Ross said.

"Why are you hanging with the losers?" Tanya asked.

"Maybe she has a thing for one," Cordelia said.

"Excuse me," Tara said.

"I think you have a crush on Willow," Cordelia replied.

"I thought she had a girlfriend," Harmony said.

"Well she doesn't," Tara said.

"What's it matter," Cordelia stepped up to Tara. "She is a loser. A dork. Why do you want to hang with her."

"Because she's beautiful and nice and sweet and if you have a problem with it," she grabbed the basketball Ross was holding. "You can shove it," Tara stepped up to Cordelia. "Because I don't really give a damn what you think." She turned around and dribbled the ball back to where Anya and Willow stood.

"She smiles every time she hears Willow's name," Rosa said looking at Cordelia. "She walked her to class."

"She looks at her with such happiness," Mike said. "I've never seen her look at someone like that."

"So what if she likes her," Rosa said. "Willow seems nice and if your friend is happy," she stepped towards Cordelia. "Then you should be happy," she jogged after Tara. "Hey," Willow, Tara, and Anya turned around. "Have room for one more?"

"The more the merrier," Anya smiled.

"Are you always this perky?" Tara asked.

"Uh yes," Anya smiled and grabbed the ball from Tara. She tossed it at the hoop near her and it fell short about 2 feet and hit some boy in the head. "Sorry," Anya shouted.

"I thought you could get the orange ball in the hoop," Tara mocked.

"I can," Anya said. "Sometimes."

"I sure hope you score better with Xander then at basketball," Rosa chuckled.

"Oh I do," Anya smiled and went after the ball.

Rosa laughed, "I like her. She's funny."

"Yeah she's something," Willow smiled. Tara looked at her. The way Willow smiled made her heart race. She was so beautiful. Tara couldn't get over it. She had never seen someone so beautiful. Willow looked at her. "What?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," Tara said so quickly she didn't even have time to think.

Willow's breath caught and she just stared at Tara. She had never had someone look at her and call her beautiful besides her friends, but it wasn't like that. It wasn't without a reason. Without her being dressed up or something. It was out of no where. In the middle of gym class. In gym clothes. With her hair pulled up. In a baggy hoodie. And Tara called her beautiful.

"Okay what's next?" Anya said.

"Let's get closer to the hoop first," Rosa said. The four girls made their way to a hoop and stood a couple feet away from it. "You guys know who dribble?"

"Of course," Anya said. She let the ball bounce to the ground. It came up and she hit it again, but the ball went sideways. When it came up Anya reached to smack it and the ball shot high in the air. Rosa jumped under it and caught it.

"Uh no," Rosa said. "Not how it works. Can you catch?"

"Yes," Anya took a couple steps back. "Throw it." Rosa looked at Tara who looked kind of worried. Rosa gently tossed the ball to Anya. The ball slipped right by her hands and hit her face. Anya fell back with a noise and grabbed onto Willow who fell down with her.

"Shit," Rosa said and ran up to the girls.

"You guys okay?" Tara knelt down in front of Willow.

"Anya I'm sorry," Rosa approached the girl and knelt down in front of her. "Are you okay?"

"I think," Anya sat up and rubbed her face.

"Let me see," Rosa grabbed onto her face. A couple kids around them were laughing.

Tara looked at Willow who was staring at Anya. Somehow Willow's hoodie sleeve slipped up a little and marks caught Tara's eyes. She looked down and saw lines going across her wrist. Scars. Tara let out a small gasp. Willow looked at her then followed her eyes. Willow eyes widened in fear and she slide her sleeve down. She looked back at Tara who was now looking at her. Anya and Rosa both noticed the fast movement of Willow hand to her arm and looked at the two girls.

"Willow," Tara whispered. Willow jumped up and took off out the gym. Everyone in the gym room looked at them.

"What happened?" Rosa looked from the doors Willow just ran out of to Tara.

Tara sat there for a couple seconds then took off after Willow.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Doorway to love (AU) (12/23/11)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:32 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Dibs. Yay another update and I'm on to post as well. Thanks for the post, it'll make these few hours before my birthday enjoyable.

Okay the other chapters were great but I love the progression of the story. I'm glad Tara realized Willow was single. I'm really pleased with the slip up of the sleeve in gym and that only Tara saw. Willow really needs someone to confide in. I can't wait to see how Tara handles it.

The way Tara's two friends stood up to Cordelia was wonderful. Their right, Willow makes Tara happy. If you are really someone's friend you stand by them no matter what.

Keep up the great writing.

Alicia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:22 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, Ash!

Love how this is picking up - they are getting pretty close to :wtkiss !

Fun with the basketball game in gym and I like Anya a lot!

Keep the updates coming!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:40 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

They are so cute. I like that they are so open and earnest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 pm 

Very sweet chapter. I'm glad to see that they are finally conversing! I really liked the awkward little meeting at the gym door in the beginning. They're so adorable together, but of course we all know that already:)

I liked that Tara stood up to Cordelia, even though Cordy is a friend. I recently watched 'Welcome To The Hellmouth' and wanted to jump into the TV and punch Cordy in the face! So NOT a fan of her character.

Anyway, I hope that Tara is able to catch up with Willow and talk. I know that she will be sweet and understanding...which is exactly what Willow needs right now.

Great job and Happy New Year!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:26 am 
5. Willowhand

Willow needs to come clean to someone about it at some point...I mean damn! This is such a heavy burden to carry around on her own. She needs to talk to someone about it so she can have a real friend. This is just another thing keeping her and Tara apart...ugh! hehe

Great update...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm finally de-lurking from reading this story and leaving feedback. I must say I am really enjoying it so far. Very curious about Willow's history. I'm happy to see our girls talking now, but this last incident is going to be interesting. Being a former cutter I know what kind of questions that can surface over the scars. I hope things turn out ok.

Can't wait for the next update! :)

~Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey guys here's the next Chapter. There will probably be some errors and I'm sorry I didn't respond to feedback. I just got finished and realized I have to run somewhere, but I wanted to post it before I forgot. I'll check it later for mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy :)

Chapter 8

Willow didn't stop running until she got to the library. She flung open the double doors and a bunch of eyes turned to look at her. A teacher was using the library's giant overhead for a presentation for her class of what looked like a bunch of Freshmen. Giles stood behind the main counter looking over some books and papers. "Willow are you okay?" he asked. Willow ran behind the counter and into his office, Giles followed. Willow sat down on the small sofa, put her hands on her knees and tried to control her breathing. "Willow," Giles sat down next to her.

"She.. saw," Willow was staring at the ground as she spoke.

"Excuse m?" Giles asked.

"Tara," Willow looked up at her uncle. "My sleeve went up some in gym when Tara, Anya, Rosa, and I were playing basketball and Tara saw my arm.

"Oh my," Giles took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes.

"So I ran. I didn't know what else to do. I just pushed Tara away and got up off the ground and took off out the gym."

Giles looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Pushed her away and got up off the ground?"

"That sounded a lot worse then it was suppose too," Willow shook her head. "What am I gonna do?"

"Well," Giles put his glasses back on and stood up. "I'm sure," he leaned against his desk and crossed his arms. "Honestly you might just have to tell her."

"What?!" Willow said a little louder than she meant too. "I can't," she lower her voice. "She won't want to be my friend."

"I've known Tara for as long as she's gone here. She's a nice kid."

"But this is big," Willow looked at her uncle.

"I know, I know," Giles said. "Well you have to tell her something. I'm sure she'll want to know."

"You can tell me the truth?" Giles and Willow both looked at the door. Tara stood still in her gym clothes as well. "I figured you'd come here."

"Um," Giles looked from Tara to Willow. "I'll go back out there." he walked towards the door and Tara stepped in letting him pass. "If you need me," he looked at Willow. "I'll be right out here." with that said, he walked out.

Tara waited until he was back behind the counter then looked at Willow. "Hey."

"Hey," Willow mumbled as she stared back at the ground.

"Can I sit?" Tara asked. Willow nodded so Tara took a seat next to her. "You know you can tell me anything. I know that you barely know me, but you can still tell me anything."

Willow looked up at her. The sincere look in Tara's eyes almost made her cry. "It's complicated and I'd rather not have the whole school know."

"I'm not the whole school. I'm me. I'm Tara. I'm captain of the basketball team which a lot of people disliked at first, but now they are getting used to it. We didn't have a girls basketball team so when I was a Freshmen I fought to get on the guys and it opened the door for a unisex team. We are one of the only schools that does that. I became captain my Sophomore year. I'm shooting guard even though I'm really short. This year we are 5-0. I hangout with Cordelia and all, but I'm nothing like them and Rosa really isn't either. That's why we are best friends, but it's common to get close to your teammates and Cordelia and Danny have been together for forever and she isn't that bad all the time, but most of the time she is a bitch. Look Willow whatever you tell me will stay between us. I want you to be my friend. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I can be that person you come too, you talk too. I promise I won't hurt you and I know that's such a stupid thing to say because people say it all the time.. Are you laughing at me?" Tara couldn't believe it. As she was ranting, Willow was trying to hide her chuckles.

"I'm sorry," Willow held her hands up, "But people always tell me I ramble all the time so hearing it from you made me realize why people always chuckle when I do it."

"Well I feel stupid," Tara sat back.

"No, no," Willow leaned forward some. "It was cute," she smiled.

Tara's breath caught.

Willow's eyes widen. "I wasn't like flirting," she shot backwards. "I was just saying I um... Ugh.. I didn't want you to fell stupid.. so I said it.. Not that it wasn't cute because it was.."

"Willow," Tara sat up and put her hands on Willow's shoulders. "Calm down. I'm glad you think I'm cute because I think you are cute."

Willow didn't know what to say. She was shocked. She didn't expect Tara to be so open, but she was cautious. She didn't know what to think. She wasn't going to over think it so she just smiled.

"If you don't want to tell me, you don't have too. I'm not gonna push it. Just know if you ever need someone I'm here." Tara stood up. "Are you going to come back to class? We'll tell them you felt sick and I was just going to make sure you're okay. That sound good?" Tara looked at her.

"Trusting someone scares me," Willow said. "I don't trust many people at all, but since you saw the marks I should just tell you. You already know. I don't know what it is about you, but somethings telling me it's okay to tell you."

Tara sat back down. "I promise Willow, I won't tell anyone."

"I believe you," Willow smiled. It was a weird feeling. Something she wasn't used too, but then again Tara gave her a lot of feelings she wasn't used too. "At my old school I got picked on a lot. In middle school and some of high school it was just because I was considered a geek, a loser, I guess it's gonna be the same at all schools," Willow smirked.

"Ignore Cordelia," Tara said. "She calls me a freak and a loser sometimes too, she does to a lot of people. It's just her."

"I figured, but all the popular kids did it, to my friends and I. It wasn't just me. I didn't mind though because I had my friends."

"Like Erin?"

"Like Erin," Willow smiled. "And Lucas and Trinity and some others, but they didn't stick around after." Willow stopped there and she looked at the ground.

"After?" Tara said.

"I dated this girl in middle school, Taylor. She was the only girlfriend I ever had. I dated Lucas, but it was just to date. He knew before I did that I was gay, but he was just waiting for me. He didn't mind being my boyfriend. He didn't mind not kissing a lot or not being touchy. Then when Taylor and I started dating Lucas was still my friend and so was Erin, but they were the only ones who knew. No one else. No one even knew Taylor and I were friends. She was the star of the girls Lacrosse team. Everyone loved her and all the guys wanted to date her. I guess I was just an experiment? A joke? I don't know. But Taylor wound up sleeping with this guy. Daniel, the captain of the lacrosse boys team. They had been sleeping together for awhile, but I found out a little bit later. I cried and she called me pathetic and blah blah blah," Willow rolled her eyes then looked at Tara. "So we broke up. It hurt because I thought she was going to be my only girlfriend. I didn't want a boyfriend and being gay wasn't a commonly known thing where I lived. I was happy when school ended. Then high school came. Same old, same old. The same people calling my friends and I the same names, but then at the end of my Freshmen year," Willow stood up and walked over the desk.

"Willow," Tara said. She was worried, she didn't know what was coming, but she knew it wasn't good.

"Taylor told everyone that I was gay," Willow turned around and looked at Tara. "There isn't like here. It isn't okay to be gay there. My last week of school it was horrible. Kids shunning me. Not talking to me. At first I kind of liked it. Everyone ignoring me. Then my last day kids were throwing stuff at me. Erin and Lucas acted as shields. We thought that by the end of the summer people would forget or think Taylor made it up. Without proof why believe it right? Wrong," Willow shook her head. "Taylor told people I kissed her once. She was trying to "be nice" so she didn't tell anyone, but then apparently I became stalkerish. I followed her, I wanted. All summer she told lie after lie. I worked at a computer shop about 40 minutes from my house all summer for money so I didn't hear about the rumors until school started again. It got worse. Kids shoving me, calling my a dyke, guys trying to have sex with me, telling me they can change me. I don't think they actually would have had sex with me or wanted too, they just wanted to be assholes. I'm not sure if it was because I was gay or because of what Taylor was telling people. I think they didn't like that I was gay, but her rumors made it worse. And things just kept getting worse for me. Girls would beat me up. It was usually only one at a time. They would leave mean messages online. They would tell me to kill myself. Tell me I was a sin, I was useless. I wanted it to stop. I started cutting a couple months into school. I hid it well from everyone. It was easy. No one got closed enough besides shoving me and my parents didn't pay attention. It was only hard around Erin and Lucas, but I told them the hoodies made me feel more secure, which was true, just not the only part to it. That's how I got this one," she pulled on her hoodie. "It is Lucas's. He gave me it and told me he wanted me to feel safe, like he was always there protecting me."

"He seems like a nice friend," Tara said.

"He's amazing and Erin is too. I can't tell you how many people she fought over me. Erin may have been considered a geek, but she was a tough one. That girl that wore all black, had piercings, could kick ass, that's Erin."

"Sounds like my friend Faith," Tara said.

"Faith?" Willow said.

"She used to go here, we've been best friends since we were little. She's actually pretty good at basketball too, but sports weren't her thing. she got kicked out last year. Has to go to another school right outside Sunny Dale."

"Oh," Willow said.

"Continue," Tara said.

"Okay um," Willow walked over to the small window in the office and looked out. "Eventually Erin and Lucas found out. Erin saw my arm like you did. I told them I would stop and for a bit I did. But things just seemed to keep getting worse. They started calling my house, kids did. Leaving messages. My parents had to a get a new number, but somehow they found that out too. She they just disconnected the phone and got cell phones for the family." Willow turned and looked at Tara, she leaned against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest. "I started cutting again, but this time Lucas's girlfriend found out. She lived about 40 minutes out. They had actually met when I worked at the computer place, she lived near there and he went to work with me one day and that's how they met. She stayed with me one weekend so we could all hangout and she saw. She promised she wouldn't tell him if I stopped. So once again I did, but she knew it would be hard so Trinity came up with an idea. During the week I would stay with her and go to her school and I could go back to working at the computer shop during the school year and on weekends come home so that's what happened. Her school didn't care about the gay thing as much. There was a gay guy, but I was pretty hush about it. That's how I got on the track team. It gave me something to do. So I went to school, went to track, and to work. I was getting happier. I didn't have to worry about anything. That was until Trinity's dad's work moved him closer to where I used to live. Trinity was going to my old high school and I had to go back. There was no way I could stay at the new school. So I was going back to the hell. To my worst nightmare. It all started back up even though I had someone else to help, it started back up." Wilow walked over and sat n the sofa again. "I didn't want to deal with it so I thought of a way I didn't have too." she looked at Tara with tears in her eyes. "I took a bunch of pills on night. A lot of them."

"Pills," Tara said. Tears were forming in her own eyes.

"Lucas got worried when I wasn't answering anyone's texts or calls so he came over. He found me. He helped me. He got me to the hospital. If it wasn't for Lucas I'd be dead." Willow looked at the ground again.

"If I ever met him, remind me to thank him," Tara said.

Willow let out a chuckle. "After that my parents took me out of school, they were going to have me home schooled. Have a teacher come over. That worked for a bit, then one night Erin wanted me to meet her at the bookstore. A lot of kids that went to our school didn't go there and the kids who did, my old friends, wouldn't say anything to my face. They just mocked me like everyone else, but they never actually caused me harm. I guess they didn't care, they just didn't want to be friends with a gay kid, the most hated kid in school. So I went there to meet her. I didn't mind waiting in there. The lady who owned it had a nephew who was gay so I felt safe there. She was nice to me and made sure there were no problems when I was there. Erin and her dad got into a fight and he wasn't giving her the car keys or letting her out. She called me and told me to just go home. So I bought a book and walked out as I was going to get into my car I heard Taylor say my name. I looked over and she was standing there with 7 of her friends. They walked up and were saying stuff to me. I tried to get my car keys out and I felt something hit me. They were punching me and kicked me and I felt this pain in the head. I don't remember anything after that except waking up in the hospital the next day," Willow was crying now.

Anger raged through Tara. She couldn't believe someone would actually do that to Willow. She wanted to beat the fuck out of this bitch Taylor and her friends. Tara wasn't sure if she should reach out for Willow, but she did anyways. She put her arm around Willow's shoulders and pulled the girl too her.

The comfort that spread through Willow the moment Tara touched her was something she wasn't used to and she gave in. She slumped against Tara's chest and cried. She curled into a ball against Tara and Tara just held her. After a couple minutes, Willow pulled away some. "So you probably think I'm pathetic and stupid and emo and just a freak."

"No," Tara sat up and Willow straightened herself out. Tara looked at the ground.

"Tara?" Panic shot through Willow. She trusted Tara with her secret. She felt comfortable with her, she didn't want Tara to think differently of her.

"When I 5 my cousin Adam taught me basketball. He taught me how to dribble, how to shot, he got me loving the game," Tara looked at Willow. "Adam had a pretty good life. He was 15 when I was 5. He was the captain of his basketball team. He got a long great with his parents, he had good grades in high school, he had a lot of friends, he had a girlfriend of a couple months. We played basketball all the time together. We were close. He didn't have any siblings so I guess I was like his sister. He even took me out with his teammates a couple times to go eat. Everyone loved me too and his girlfriend would play video games with us. Everything seemed good."

"I'm confused," Willow said.

Tara looked back down at the ground. "Depression doesn't care how good your life is. It just comes out of no where sometimes. The kid with the greatest life could have the worst depression and no one knows why. People never seem to understand that. That depression can happen to anyone for no reason. It just does. And it happened to Adam. One night my aunt and uncle went out to eat. Around 11 my mom got a call. Adam was dead. He killed himself. His parents found him when they got home."

"No," Willow whispered.

"One day I had my best friend, the next he was gone," Tara looked at Willow. "So no I don't think you are a freak or pathetic or emo or sad."

Without think Willow lunged herself at Tara and wrapped her arms around Tara's neck. Tara's arms encircled Willow's waist and they just sat there hugging.

"Sorry to interrupt," they heard Giles say. The girls separated and looked at Giles. "Anya and Rosa are out here with your stuff. I guess they knew where to come too," Giles gave out a small chuckle.

"We should get changed," Tara said looking at their outfits.

"Probably," Willow smiled. The girls got up off the sofa and wiped their faces.

"You guys okay?" Rosa asked as the girls came out.

"Yeah we are okay," Tara smiled at Willow then looked at Rosa and Anya. "She wasn't feeling well, but it's okay," she grabbed her stuff. "Let's go to the bathroom and get changed.

Last edited by ashcrash71590 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs! :whip

Wow, Ash! This chapter is a complete departure from anything else you have written so far. Don't want to give away the big reveal in my comments, but I am so glad these two have found one another.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

Last edited by True_Love on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

Amazing update. I am so glad that they finally talked about things. I think that Taylor isn't quite done with Willow though and that is a bit scary.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, Ash

Wow, really getting to the heart of the issues. Touching. :flower

Great to read - keep going! :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 am 

Wow, I loved this chapter!! We finally get the whole story, which is painful AND infuriating at the same time. :fit The fact that so many people allowed it to go on seriously pissed me off. It just goes to show that, even though Willow had a support system with friends, it wasn't enough with the incessant bullying to keep her from trying to hurt herself. I'm glad that Tara was there for her and I have a feeling that she will now be extremely protective over Willow. Which made me feel a little bad for Cordelia (not) cuz she's about to feel the wrath of over protective Tara, lol.

Great update...can't wait for more!!

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Doorway to love (AU) (1/4/12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Ash - Very well done chapter. Wow. That's a lot of pain for Willow to endure. There are lot of culpable people in that story. The school, police, Taylor, and friends. Taylor must be one seriously fucked up person to have either kissed or not kissed Willow but to then make it her mission to make Willow so miserable. I'm glad that Willow told Tara and how Tara responded and that Anya and Rosa seem very supportive. Well done.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Doorway to love (AU) (1/4/12)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

True_Love
Quote:
Wow, Ash! This chapter is a complete departure from anything else you have written so far. Don't want to give away the big reveal in my comments, but I am so glad these two have found one another.

The big reveal? But yes it was different than anything I have ever wrote. I actually didn't realize this until after you said something and I thought about it and it is, but I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

fhiwda:
Quote:
Amazing update. I am so glad that they finally talked about things. I think that Taylor isn't quite done with Willow though and that is a bit scary.

To be completely honest I have thought about Taylor making an appearance in the story, but I'm not completely sure yet. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, but anyways thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Ariel:
Thank you :)

Finey_McFine:
Quote:
The fact that so many people allowed it to go on seriously pissed me off. It just goes to show that, even though Willow had a support system with friends, it wasn't enough with the incessant bullying to keep her from trying to hurt herself. I'm glad that Tara was there for her and I have a feeling that she will now be extremely protective over Willow. Which made me feel a little bad for Cordelia (not) cuz she's about to feel the wrath of over protective Tara, lol.

Sometimes people do allow bullying to go on, but it is a very hard thing to stop. Kids can be so cruel and it seems to be a major thing nowadays. bullying is worse than ever. And yes Tara is going to be more protective and yes that may cause problems for Cordelia, but we will see :p I'm glad you are enjoying it :)

JustSkipIt:
Yes there are a lot of bad situations in the story, but Tara is helping Willow get everything sorted :) Talking about it is a very good step. I'm glad you enjoyed it and keep reading :)

Chapter 9:
It had felt nice telling Tara everything and not having her be judgmental. There was something about Tara, something Willow couldn't explain. When she was around her, she felt safe. She felt comfortable. She felt things she had never felt. She knew she had a crush on Tara and she knew it was stronger now that she had told her everything. Was that a mistake? Was she becoming way to attached to Tara already? Calm down Rosenburg, you aren't attached. You are just happy to have someone here that is like Lucas, Trinity, and Erin. Yeah that's all. All through Science, Tara kept looking at Willow. Kept smiling at her. They were all busy with labs and Willow tried hard to focus on what she was suppose to do and focus on Brad who was her lab partner, but it was hard. Tara watched her, almost like she was trying to make sure she was okay. Willow smiled. She liked it. She liked how much it seemed like Tara cared. What if it's an act though. Her smile dropped. What if she is pretending like Taylor was? What if it's all a plot. Taylor never looked at her like Tara did though, no one ever did.

"Hey," Willow jumped at the voice. "I'm sorry," she turned to see Tara. "I didn't mean to scared you, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Willow smiled at Tara who looked so worried. "Really," Willow touched her arm. "I'm okay, you just startled me."

Tara's mind kind of clouded when Willow touched her arm. Damn, chill out, it's just a slight touch. Nothing too serious. Tara tried to tell herself, but it was serious. She had serious feelings going through her for Willow.

"Are you okay?" Willow asked.

"Wha..." Tara shook her head and smiled. "Yeah I'm okay. Um I was wondering.. um.." She was so nervous. How could she be this nervous? It's not like she has never asked someone to hangout before.

"Tara?" Willow was worried. What if something bad was about to come out of her mouth? What if she decided Willow was crazy or a freak or a nerd or whatever. Panic shot through her quickly.

"What're you doing? After school? I mean it is after school. Right now? You're standing here. I mean in a couple minutes, I mean later, I mean...Ugh.." Tara put her head down. She sounded so stupid. She looked up when she heard Willow giggle.

"That was cute," Willow said. "I'm doing nothing. Why?"

"Do you like ice cream?"

"No I just ate it that one night to make Uncle Giles happy."

"Oh," Tara looked down again.

"I'm joking," Willow said.

Tara looked up to see that amazing smile that lit up beautiful green eyes. "Thank you Ms. Smartass." Tara stuck her tongue out.

"Did you want to get ice cream?" Willow asked.

"No I was just wondering if you liked it," Tara turned to walk away. Willow stood there with her mouth hanging open. Tara turned around and smirked. Willow's heart felt like it was in a NASCAR race. Oh my god. That smile. That.. It's.. Oh my god. "I want you to come get ice cream with me," Tara said.

"Sure," Willow choked out, trying to catch her breath.

"You okay?" Tara asked.

"I think so," Willow said. "So about that ice cream?"
---
"Hey Tare, wait up," Rosa came running up to the girls as they walked across the school's parking lot.

"Hey Rosa," Tara smiled.

"Are you guys heading home?" Rosa asked.

"No, we were gonna go get ice cream," Tara looked at Willow and smiled.

"Oh," Rosa smiled. "Okay, I will leave you alone." She went to walk away.

"Oh," Willow felt bad. She didn't want to take Tara from her friends. "Did you guys have plans?"

"No," Rosa said turning back around. "I was just wondering. I can catch up with Tara later. Maybe play some XBOX?"

"Sounds good," Tara smiled.

"Catch ya later, have fun," Rosa did a little wave and walked off.

"So, how do you like Sunny Dale?" Tara asked as the two girls started walking again.

"I like it," Willow smiled at her. "I kind of miss my friends, but I talked to Lucas and Trinity last night over webcam and they said they might come up with Erin one weekend."

"That would be nice," Tara said. She really liked Willow's friends from back home even though she had never met them. They took care of her girl and she ap.. Whoa wait my girl? MY girl? Willow isn't mine.

"Are you okay?" she heard Willow ask.

"Yeah, sorry. I zoned for a minute."

"I know I'm not the most exciting person ever," Willow said.

"You are," Tara stepped in front of Willow and stopped her. "I was just thinking.. Nevermind." Then another thought hit Tara. "Whatever happened to Taylor and the girls that jumped you."

"What?" Willow asked.

"Did they get in trouble?"

"Oh," Willow looked down. "Not really."

"What?!" Tara shouted. Willow jumped and a couple people passing them stopped and looked. "I'm sorry," Tara put her hands on Willow's hips to reassure her that she wasn't yelling at her. The slight touch sent chills through both girls and Tara jerked back. "I'm sorry," she said.

"It's fine," Willow grabbed Tara's hands and put them back on her hips. "You can touch me. I don't mind. Don't be sorry." The truth was Tara's touch made her feel safe, secure. The only people she let touch her were Lucas, Trinity, Erin, and now Anya, but they were just small hugs. No one ever stayed touching her long, except Anya, but she really was starting to not mind. She got used to Anya quickly and her friendship has made life in Sunny Dale so far pretty good. Tara's touch was different than theirs though. They didn't make her feel safe like this.

"How could they not get in trouble?"

"No one saw," Willow said. Her arms were crossed over her chest. She wanted them around Tara's neck. She wanted to hug her, but she was too scared to make that move. "The parking lot to the bookstore was on the side of the building. Next to another building. It was empty and it's hard to see from the street, especially at night. There was no proof, other than people saying they saw Taylor's car and all the girls I said at the Cafe near the bookstore around the time that I claimed to be there. People didn't like me, they didn't like how I was. They were mean to me and cruel to me, but what happened to me. No one wanted that. I actually had people say they were sorry to me. Shoving me the hallways was one thing, getting jumped by 8 girls, that was another. But of course Taylor and her friends denied it. Lucas said things were a little different. He said not many kids got made fun of anymore. Taylor is still Ms. Popular, but he said Daniel dumped her. No one really knows why, but apparently it happened not long after what happened to me. Maybe getting jumped was a good thing."

"No," Tara unknowingly pulled Willow closer to her. "That is not a good thing. Not at all. What happened to you was not okay and Taylor should not be allowed to just walk free like nothing ever happened. She should get her fucking ass kicked." Tara's blood boiled. She hated this girl. She wanted to beat her. She wanted too...

"And what would that prove?" Willow said. "Doing to her what she did to me isn't right. I don't wish that on Taylor, on anyone." Tara calmed down at the look on Willow's face. "It's in the past," Willow said. "It happened. I'm moving on. I have a new life," she smiled. "And it just keeps getting better."

It finally dawned on Tara that the gap between Willow and herself had gotten smaller. That their faces were only a couple inches from each other and that Willow's eyes and smile were breath taking. Her lips were beautiful.

Willow wanted to close the gap. She had never in her life wanted to kiss someone as badly as she wanted to kiss Tara. Everything about this girl seemed so right. She wanted to say fuck it to her fears and just kiss her. She bit the right side of her lower lip.

The sight of Willow biting her lip excited Tara and she couldn't take it anymore. She leaned down.

"TARA!" Both girls jumped apart.

"What?" Tara looked to her left. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want Cordelia?"

Cordelia sat in her car with Harmony. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing now," Tara spat out. She was pissed. She was just about to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world and Cordelia fucking ruined it.

"Get in," Cordelia said.

"Excuse me?" Tara said. "I'm not going anywhere with you, I have plans."

Cordelia rolled her eyes. "My little sister called me. There was plumbing leak in the basement of the Elementary School, kids got out early. You have to go get your brother."

"Really," Tara sighed.

"We can get ice cream another time," Willow said.

Tara looked at Willow than at Cordelia than at Willow. "My brother loves ice cream," Tara smiled. "Get in," she pointed to Cordelia's car.

"What?" Harmony, Cordelia, and Willow all said at the same time.

"You heard me," Tara glared at Cordelia. Cordelia knew that look. Cordelia would fight with anyone all day, but Tara was different. Tara had helped her in many ways and Tara was there for her when she couldn't go to anyone else. "Fine," she said.

Willow and Tara got in the back of the car. The car ride to the school was silent. No one really knew what to say.

"Whose she?" A little girl, no a mini looking Cordelia, asked, pointing at Willow.

"This is Willow," Tara got out of the car, Willow followed. She looked at her brother. "Want ice cream?"

"Yes!" Alex jumped up and down. "Wait," he stopped. "Did you say Willow?"

"Yes," Tara smiled. "Alex, Willow. Willow, Alex."

"Hi there," Willow smiled at the little boy.

"Whoa sis you were right, she is really beautiful," Alex looked Willow up and down.

"Alex!" Tara hissed. She covered the little boy's mouth and nervously chuckled. "Soooo about that ice cream."

"Bye Tara," Cordelia said.

"Bye Alex," Cordelia's little sister flirtatiously waved at Alex as the car drove away.

"Oh someone's got a girlfriend," Tara sang.

"Oh I could say the same about you," Alex sang back.

Tara stopped smiling, "Walk," she pointed in the direction that would lead to the ice cream store.

"What?" Alex shrugged. "I'd be happy if I was you, she's gorgeous."

"Stop flirting with my gir..." Tara stopped talking. "Walk," Tara shoved her little brother forward and followed him.

Willow stood there for a couple seconds. She hadn't even been here a full week and things were already getting pretty interesting. Her guard was up, but Tara was breaking it down quicker than Willow could build it. She followed the two who were arguing quietly.
----------
Willow couldn't help, but smile at the two in front of her. Alex looked so much like Tara. His hair was the same color and a little shaggy. He wore a hoodie and sweatpants which was Tara's common outfit. In fact Willow had yet to see Tara without a hoodie and sweatpants. Tara looked so sexy with her hair pulled up and sweatpants on. Well she would look sexy no matter what.

"I hate homework," Alex said.

"Well you have to do it right when we get home."

"Amber and Tommy will be mad that they didn't get ice cream," Alex said.

"Well we just won't tell them," Tara said.

"Who are Amber and Tommy?" Willow asked.

"My other brother and my little sister," Tara said. "The are twins. They are in middle school. In fact," Tara pulled out her cell phone and looked at it, "It's almost time to go get them," she frowned.

"That's my reaction when they are around," Alex said.

"Alex," Tara said. "I just don't want..." she looked from her brother to Willow than back at her ice cream.

Alex knew why she didn't want to go get them. She didn't want to leave. He looked from Willow to Tara. He had never heard his big sister talk about someone the way she talked about Willow. He knew she liked her and he was happy. Willow seemed nice, kind of quite, but nice. "Willow do you want to come home with us?" Alex asked.

"Alex," Tara said as Willow giggled.

"What?" Alex said. "If you have homework, I'm assuming she must. She can do her homework with us," Alex smiled.

"Um," Tara looked at Willow. She wanted her to come. She really did, but she didn't want to rush things. She didn't want Willow to feel pressured. "If you want," Tara smiled. "But you don't have to, if you don't want too. Don't feel pressured by the cute face," she pointed at Alex.

"I don't think my cute face is the cute face that's pressuring her," Alex said.

"Ugh Alex," Tara groaned.

"What?" he shrugged.

Willow giggled. "I would love to come do my homework at your house."

"You would?" Tara's face lite up.

"Yes," Willow smiled at her.

"Great," Tara said. They all gathered their things, threw their trash away and headed to the middle school.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Doorway to love (AU) (1/14/12)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

DIBS!!! :whip

Hey, Ash!

Wow, huge steps in this chapter! :pinky :party :pinky

Quote:
Tara's mind kind of clouded when Willow touched her arm. Damn, chill out, it's just a slight touch. Nothing too serious. Tara tried to tell herself, but it was serious. She had serious feelings going through her for Willow.

"Are you okay?" Willow asked.

"Wha..." Tara shook her head and smiled. "Yeah I'm okay. Um I was wondering.. um.." She was so nervous. How could she be this nervous? It's not like she has never asked someone to hangout before.

"Tara?" Willow was worried. What if something bad was about to come out of her mouth? What if she decided Willow was crazy or a freak or a nerd or whatever. Panic shot through her quickly.

LOVED Tara’s nervousness in class and her being distracted – and this moment between them afterwards. True to love and sweet to read.

I admired Willow’s courage in wanting Tara to hang on to friends and I loved how Tara insisted on inviting Willow to catch a ride with her friends. I also got a HUGE kick out of Alex, totally blowing Tara’s cover and repeating all that stuff just like little kids do.

But the best part, for me, was Willow opening up and sharing her story and Tara’s genuine concern and anger on her behalf; that was very touching. Definitely warmed my heart!

Thanks for the story!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Last edited by Ariel on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 am 
5. Willowhand

MORE!!! Pretty please?

You're pulling me in fast.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 pm 
5. Willowhand

Very cute update. I love the banter! The whole ice cream talk after school was funny and it was adorable when Tara's brother came along. Not the typical pesky little sibling on a date. The banter between Alex and Tara was really fun to read too. Now this whole Cordelia thing still has me intrigued. What has Tara done that's been so helpful? Just wondering if you'll be explaining it all at some point. I just can't hate her in this story though. Looking forward to more.

An Everyday Life

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next