The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love (New Standalone 11/22/12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:16 am 
23. Volumey Text

Topics: 5
Hi All. I'm back. Most of those on the board today probably never read any of my stuff because it was insanely long and took about 5 years to finish off. However... here I am.

I'd long been promising a comedic/smutty fic as my next W/T project. This isn't that. I will get to it, but this isn't it...

I also suggested there were still places to go with the Sidestep Chronicle. This isn't that either. I have ideas but I am so far from starting on that it's not even funny.

So what is it? Okay, this morning I got up after several shitty days at work and just wanted to be back with the girls. More to the point I wanted to write some fluff and post it. Tara and Willow. In love and (in this case) in bed. This fic is complete in it's own right - but in my mind this thread will receive updates. Whether they will be a continuation from where they are in this scene or jump around in their lives I don't yet. Depends what comes to me next though I was always mightily impressed with the concept of Sass's vignettes. Thoughts and opinions very welcome!

By the way, did I mention I was a feedback whore whose been cold turkey since long before we even started serving turkey last year? Yeah, that's a hint. If you enjoy it, say something.

PS - apologies in advance for any glaring grammar errors. No beta readers just my own two eyes.

So without further ado...

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*
-------------------------

Last edited by Katharyn on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love (New 01/21/08)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:18 am 
23. Volumey Text

Title: Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love – Navel Gazing
Author: Katharyn Rosser
Feedback: Constructive criticism is always welcome. Flames just demonstrate you have a tiny mind.
Spoiler Warning: Probably none, and why the hell do we need to worry about this years after the show went off the air? Suffice it to say nothing bad ever happened to our girls.
Distribution This story was written for Pens. Pens is its home. No archiving off Different Coloured Pens (This applies to all my W&T fic)
Summary: Ummm... Tara, Willow, a bed. What more do we need?
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the copyrights or anything else associated with BTVS. All rights lie with the production company, writers etc, etc. I am making zilch from this series of stories. You know the drill.
Rating: NC17 – Look at the title, can’t you guess what it might be filled with?
Couples: Tara and Willow forever. I doubt I’ll even mention anyone else.
Notes: See the start of the thread for the notes on this one.
Thanks To: Just my special woman, who’s also found the joys of tank tops.

Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love

Navel Gazing

By

Katharyn Rosser

Willow lay in bed staring at the ceiling as Tara tidied the bedroom around her, putting her shoes away, hanging her clothes up. Yeah, they’d fallen where they may last night when they hadn’t really cared about wrinkles and neatness after a couple of drinks and a whole lot of kissage.

Now though… now she was all about the wrinkles.

“What?” Tara asked, leaning over her for another morning kiss.

Of course Willow didn’t refuse her, just for a moment she was distracted from what was bugging her about today. She shook her head, only for Tara to sit down on the edge of the bed and turn her head back towards her.

“What?” Tara repeated.

She smiled, unable to see the ceiling with Tara leaning over her that way; she just had to look into those perfect blue eyes instead. There wasn’t that crack in the artex to disturb her, but it wasn’t all that unpleasant all things considered. “Kiss me again,” she said. “And I’ll tell you.”

“I’d kiss you anyway, sweetie,” Tara promised her and delivered on it right away.

This time it wasn’t just a kiss that said, ‘Good morning.’ No. This was ‘Good morning, I love you, I want to be with you and now I am with you, I’m never letting you go.’

Tara’s kisses were always very vocal in their silent way. Not all that silent though, there was always the sound of moist lips meeting.

Relaxing from the parting of their lips, her head fell backwards into the pillow and yes, now she could see that ceiling again. It wasn’t as attractive as Tara’s eyes or – come to think of it – anything of Tara’s, but it had its features and it provoked obsessive thought.

No, not provoked. Sustained. Where they’d had that leak – right over the bed – and had to replace the whole panel of hardboard just didn’t quite match up.

Tara, noticing she was back to that, sighed and stood up. But before she could get away Willow reached for her girlfriend, catching her wrist and trailing her fingers down the inside of Tara’s wrist, to her palm and then to her fingertips. It got a smile from her girl, even if it didn’t get her to stay.

No, Tara wouldn’t stay with her when she was navel gazing.

Or ceiling gazing.

Willow had never quite understood why people called it navel gazing. While she’d never even once been tempted to stare at her own navel, she was more than happy to enjoy Tara’s. Once you got down to it any little indentation in the curves of the body of the woman she loved was always going to be intoxicatingly interesting.

She must’ve smiled in her thoughts, because Tara – by then pushing stuff into the laundry hamper – looked over at her and shook her head. “What’s with you, Miss Rosenberg?”

“Right now?” Willow asked, propping her head on her hand.

“All of it.”

“Right now, I was thinking about your navel.”

“Uhuh?”

“I was – I was thinking about navel gazing and why people would say that – or do it. Then I thought about your navel and it was all very obvious. So long as it’s the navel of a sexy girl – I could gaze at it happily.”

“My navel?” Tara asked, obviously surprised. “I kiss you like that and you’re thinking about my navel?”

“Not usually, but yes… on this occasion, I was. Yeah.”

Tara dressed only in her tank and panties was an appealing sight anyway you cut it. She didn’t need to focus in on any particular part of her lover to feel… well, to feel what girls in love felt.

Except they weren’t girls in love, were they?

Tara was tugging at the bottom of the vest, easing it upwards to reveal the navel in question. Willow tried to pay attention, she did… Tara ‘trying’ to be sexy was never as effortlessly effective as Tara just being Tara. And now, the way she was moving a fingertip around the depression that was her navel – as if it was some erogenous zone she could enjoy just touching - that should’ve been sexy.

It would’ve been sexy. But she’d let the thought into her head again. They weren’t girls in love. They were women…

Tara didn’t miss the change either, letting the vest go as she noticed that – once again - the audience wasn’t playing the game it’d started. Willow rolled onto her back, head hitting the pillow and stared at the ceiling. Now look what she’d done. Tara had been trying to be sexy – and that only meant one thing on a Saturday morning when neither of them had anywhere to be but right here.

She’d managed to screw up snuggles. She blew out, a long sigh of frustration with her own mental processes. They served her well most of the time, gotten them through some hard times. But there were moments she’d have loved Tara’s calm, thoughtful acceptance of the world around her.

“Baby,” Tara came to her again, sitting on the edge of the bed as she had a moment before. Looking down into her eyes again too. “Tell me, what it is?”

Willow shook her head. “It’s dumb.”

“No,” Tara said. “It’s not. We went through this when we first met. Nothing we feel is dumb. Some of what you think is a little weird - ”

“Thanks.”

“But nothing you feel is dumb. Nothing I feel is dumb. It’s just the way we feel,” Tara completed. “And that’s always okay.”

Tara was right, of course. She usually was when it came to stuff like this and more to the point; her lover was throwing her own words back at her. That was what she’d said to Tara back when… It’d been the night of Tara’s birthday. The one when her father had turned up and threatened to separate them – even if that hadn’t been his specific intention. Wasn’t that when she’d said that?

Did it matter? It was the thought that counted – or the feeling.

She reached up and touched Tara’s long hair, traced it upwards to her face. “You always know what to say to me.”

That brought a smile to Tara’s lips. “Not always. I can still lose the words if things get a little stressed.”

“Well, duh,” Willow breathed as she stroked Tara’s cheek. Yeah, there were some things that prompted a moment’s stutter. But they were few and far between.

“So come on. What is it?” Tara pressed. “What’s wrong?”

“You have to ask?” Willow wondered. Of everyone, Tara had to know. She’d already been there herself, but without this… sudden obsession. Without much more than a mention. In fact, Tara positively seemed to be revelling in her new status.

Which just made it harder for Willow to feel as she did. She had a good example to follow and she was failing to follow through on it. Instead she was staring at the ceiling… except she couldn’t see the ceiling because Tara was leaning in to kiss her again.

“You know,” she insisted, just as those soft, familiar lips met hers.

Tara’s tongue was her only reply, touching her lips and encouraging them to part. Something, she had to admit, her lover was very good at. Teasing at her teeth then, flickering against the tip of her tongue… Tara’s hair – longer than it had ever been – hung around their faces hiding them from no one but a wandering cat who wouldn’t pay any attention to their kisses anyway. Miss Kitty was the only creature who lived here who was at all bored by those physical expressions of affection.

“I do know,” Tara said as she pulled back a little, before kissing her again.

Willow sighed again, but in a good way. It was a sigh of contentment, a little like a purr actually. “But you don’t care, do you?” she asked.

“Not at all,” Tara said, punctuating it with a kiss. “Not in the slightest.” Another kiss. “I don’t give a…” she paused, looking for words.

“Penguin?” Willow suggested, just wanting to Tara to say something and kiss her again. Didn’t matter what it was.

“That’s right. I don’t give a penguin.” There was the kiss.

Last night had been for them, this morning even more so. Tonight… Tonight she’d go and do it in public. Tara was promising something that was putting tonight very far from her mind though.

The way her woman was leaning over, the way the tank was gaping so attractively and the way Tara’s unbound breasts hung within it… yeah, she couldn’t even remember what she’d been thinking about.

Willow hooked a finger into the neckline, both to improve her view when they weren’t having of the kisses and to draw Tara into yet another one. She got both of her wishes fulfilled and allowed a little moan to escape her as the kisses changed. A result of the obvious increase in both their passion.

She pulled harder on the tank and Tara got the message, straddling her in one easy move, resting over her hips and looking down at her.

“Much as I love that top…” Willow started to say, but just gestured in the end.

“Get it off?” Tara suggested.

“Got it in one,” she admitted. She knew she had a big, silly grin on her face that only grew as Tara sat back and pulled the sleeveless shirt over her head. Willow hadn’t often been tempted to take up art, but she still might do so if only to capture these moments. The movement of her lover’s body as she went through different poses. The way those beautiful breasts flattened out with Tara’s arms up over her head. And then came back to her as her hands came down and teased instead at the buttons of Willow’s pyjamas.

And to think Tara hadn’t wanted to switch from her nightdress to the absolutely delicious tank. She’d had to shame her into it by making that first tank a birthday present. And once Tara had seen how she responded, she’d given it long enough to get used to the idea. Sexy as her lover was – always – Willow had never quite enjoyed the sight of a long, satin nightdress slipping off half as much as she did this… Did that say anything about her?

Only, perhaps, that she was a perfectionist. But didn’t they all know that?

She ran her fingers up and down Tara’s arms as slim fingers picked her pyjamas open, one button at a time then spread them open. They lay there a moment – okay she laid and Tara straddled – admiring the choice morsels they’d revealed to each other.

“You’re top,” Willow said suggestively. She’d decided that this time was her time, and she wanted to enjoy it this way… They didn’t keep track or even care about ‘turns’ or what’d happened before. No, they were all about the present. What happened, happened and what was about to happen she was going to enjoy oh so much because she was in exactly the right mood…

“Then put your hands on me,” Tara breathed.

Willow complied, of course. She reached up and cupped Tara’s hanging breasts reverently while she watched her lover move gently against her belly. Oh yes, she could feel the tell tale heat that signified Tara was just as far along with her desire as she was.

She knew that the movements down there were all about instinct, seeking pleasure in whatever form. And, straddled this way, it was also about Tara taking what she wanted. But that didn’t mean Willow was going to just lie here and wait to do as she was told.

Oh no.

She flipped her own hips upwards, impacting the lowest point of Tara’s circle back and forth – holding herself that way while Tara’s gusset moved over her PJ bottoms.

And again.

Then a third time and she could see just how much Tara was enjoying that simple movement. The woman she loved was so very, very in the mood. Which was good because, hello… snap.

Tara moved up her… just a little, far enough that the rubbing was against Willow’s bare belly now. And at the same time she leaned back, supporting herself with one hand – breasts thrust into Willow’s grasp.

“Enjoying yourself?” Willow asked as she sensed the rapid build in Tara’s arousal. Every sense did much more than just suggest the fire within her lover.

“Mmmmm” Tara moaned.

Willow knew then that, no matter who’s turn it was or what the day was, Tara would quite happily continue with this. She’d rub up against her until it all got too much. The heat, the swollen flesh and the wet desire could only end one way. And would… And that’d be the end.

But just of the beginning.

It wasn’t what Willow wanted though… If she had Tara over her, pressing down into her… Topping her… It wasn’t enough.

Willow wanted something more. She grasped Tara’s butt and encouraged her to move still higher. The moans grew in intensity and perhaps due to a little disappointment too, at least until Tara realised what she wanted. And once she’d done that, her blonde goddess reached down to pull aside the pesky fabric before she, eventually, was over Willow’s face.

Perhaps the little break in the rhythm was what allowed Tara to do what she did next. Willow’s woman kept the circling, dipping and rising motion going. As if there was something there to rub against and give her the pleasure she craved. But Tara’s pussy remained in the air, maddeningly not on her face.

An inch away from where she could kiss, lick, nuzzle and nibble. The scent and sight of Tara’s very obvious arousal. So close, so clear. How Tara was even managing not to grind into her, Willow had no idea. But then her baby had always had more willpower than she had.

Tara could do this because she knew the outcome, the reward. Willow lifted herself from the pillow, raising her head the inch that was necessary to taste her lover, swiping the tip of her tongue through the furrow of Tara’s lips as the gusset was held aside, out of way.

Neither of them was going to stop now for nudity. Not yet… There was something she had to do first.

The next circle Tara made after the inevitable groan of pleasure was higher again, once more out of reach. Willow strained again and made fresh contact, a kiss this time. Perfectly timed to intersect with Tara’s swollen lips.

And again, Tara lifted herself. Still circling. Still hovering right there. Still wet and so very aroused. This time it was all Willow could do to get the very tip of her tongue into that place that Tara wanted it most.

Life became easier as she grasped Tara’s hips and pulled her woman down onto her face, revelling in the evidence of Tara’s desire. Desire for her. As wet today as she had been that first time… Not a comparison people made very often, but true all the same in Tara’s case. If anything their desire had swollen with their love over the years.

Willow was the one who groaned as Tara finally accepted her place, sitting firmly on her face but not giving up on her movements, only keeping them a little tighter. The pressure was all there, but not the distance… That would be because Willow had eased her tongue into the heart of Tara’s desire and was sweeping it around the sensitive entrance to her lover’s sex. Every moan was a sign of just how much Tara needed her.

And Willow adored that. To be needed as much as she needed Tara in turn.

This wasn’t going to take Tara long though. She was already breathing hard, already quivering in all the right places. Willow could feel it, smell it, hear and taste it. And the sight of Tara’s pleasure wracked features… Mmmmm, she couldn’t pick one favourite from all the other sensations as Tara took her pleasure, right there on her face.

Willow just wished she’d stopped and taken that underwear off her lover then both Tara’s hands would’ve been free to roam, but if she wished it then she was also willing to bet it wasn’t even a tiny concern in Tara’s mind. No, Willow’s lover was much too far-gone already for anything but the climax of her lust.

“Come” she groaned against the wet flesh, her tongue still buried deep in Tara’s pussy. And, like a switch had been flipped, she felt the beginnings of that process in her lover’s responses. In the way that Tara whimpered her acceptance of that request. Down here it’d never be a command, but Tara was incapable right now of playing games with what she wanted. She needed only what Willow had given her permission to do. It was all she could do.

“Come,” she moaned again and reached around Tara’s thighs to stimulate those swollen lips from behind.

In a purely reflexive response Tara shifted over her. Willow saw her lover reach out and grab hold of the headboard, arms braced and those lovely breasts swinging as Tara’s whole body made tiny circles over her. But what that move also did was bring the swollen nub of Tara’s clit to her attention, pressing insistently at her lips for it’s share.

Tara wasn’t the only one beyond playing games. Willow’s tongue flickered around the centre of her lover’s desire, and then her wet lips surrounded it for just a second. In this state Tara couldn’t take too much of that – but just for a second the pressure made those smooth thighs tighten around her cheeks, relaxing only a little as Willow went back to sweeping her tongue around that part of Tara that was in command of her right now.

And the shift backwards also allowed her to slip two fingers into Tara’s pussy from behind. She felt the musculature tighten around them, a greeting that was unmistakable as the additional sensation started to tip Tara over the edge.

Willow felt herself being driven into the pillow as Tara bore down on her. And for the force that was inflicted on her in that way, Willow matched it with the pressure her fingers maintained inside her lover. She wasn’t fucking Tara now, that’d come later. She was giving her the pressure, the sensation that she didn’t want Tara to miss as her orgasm built, broke and crashed down over both of them.

Willow looked up at her lover, breasts heaving and shining with sweat, over the top of her. Looked into her eyes, knowing the pleasure she’d given Tara had made her this way… almost drunk on it in those first moments after she’d come.

Gently, without commitment or promise, Willow kissed the only part of her lover that was in reach with Tara still atop her, lips to lips as it were. “Something you want to say to me?” she asked.

“Happy thirtieth birthday, my love,” Tara breathed. Suddenly, it didn’t seem to Willow to be so much of an issue to be a woman, rather than a girl, in love.

“You have given me exactly what I wanted…” Willow said and kissed Tara there one more time.

She was a lesbian gay type woman in love with the woman sat on her face. What could be better than that?

Chance in *Chance*

Last edited by Katharyn on Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good beginning... smutty update-y goodness soon?

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
Oh Katharyn! So delightful to see a story from you!

I've been reading the Sidestep Chronicles for some time, but when you finally finished, I kept it aside to save for later. I didn't want it to finish! I suppose one day soon I'll go back and read the final few chapters, but I don't want to just yet.

And you said you'd come back with more and here you are! Huzzah! I'm really excited, if you couldn't tell before.

This story was so wonderful. Even though it was NC-17, for me, the NC-17ness wasn't topped or overwhelmed by the love that existed in the short piece. Willow's birthday, Tara cleaning up their clothes from the night before, Willow loving Tara's navel(and, erm...otherparts), and the thoughts that paraded through their minds while they were doin' the deed. So much love, I felt I was about to burst.

What a wonderful Monday morning gift, thank you so much.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:59 am 
23. Volumey Text

Oooh, quick feedback. I guess that's what happens when what you write is actually accessible!

Zampsa - no immediate updates to this, but there will be more in the thread. As I said I haven't actually decided whether to keep this little plot(less) line going or to just in and out of their lives as and when I feel like it. The latter appeals as it means I can just write when I want with no pressure to be coherent or punctual! I wouldn't expect anything much longer than this piece either. Thanks for giving me a chance to explain and for liking it enough to ask :)

Zooey - I never thought of it as a MOnday morning gift, and hopefully no one will read it at work and get in trouble!

I hesitate to call my efforts at this sort of fic plot what plot since it's really not. The plot is always their love and certain logic to their actions. What you'll always find here is something in character with the girls - not just kinky sex mad cut outs that happen to be called T&W since I suck at that kind of thing. But yeah, as far as plot goes that's about it! And I think you have to set something that's about the characters as much as about the smut they are indulging in in a real world. Where there is laundry and worries about getting old(er) and - inevitably - I think that leads to revealing the love. Otherwise it's just not the girls.

Thanks for liking it!

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:18 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Quote:
“Happy thirtieth birthday, my love,” Tara breathed. Suddenly, it didn’t seem to Willow to be so much of an issue to be a woman, rather than a girl, in love.

You show our girls still have passion and so much love even after being together for so long and a long future ahead.

Quote:
She was a lesbian gay type woman in love with the woman sat on her face. What could be better than that?

this was fucking hot.!!!!

Last edited by Willowtree252 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:20 am 
28. Com...plete

Hey...no time for reading now, but I just had to tell ya...great title!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:15 am 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
I absolutely loved this. Sweet, sexy and damned hot all at the same time, just like the girls themselves.

Everything was just so right about this fic, and I totally agree about the characterisation. Something just doesn't gel right when the girls are taken too far away from cannon in terms of their personalities and actions. Nothing wrong with little changes that come from familiarity, maturity and confidence, thats a natural progression and its beautifully captured here.

Your writing as always is a pleasure to read. Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:31 am 
5. Willowhand

Well, hello there.

If I could do that Tara half smile thingy I would, cause that's how I feel right now; all seducitvely half-smiley.

This fic was so warm (and wet), and painted a lovely image of our favorite lesbians all growed up!

Quote:
"Come."

I don't know why, but that one word statement/request, and the consequent repeat of it, really set off sparks in my tummy. Ga, that was hot.

Quote:
...lovely breasts swinging...

I doubt anything else needs to be said. And even if there were, I couldn't put them into a complete sentence to describe the loveliness that's swirling around in my brain right now. So I'll just quote you, "You have given me exactly what I wanted...". Wowiezowie!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Mmm, I see this is going down well. So to speak...

Quote:
this was fucking hot.!!!!

Succinct and to the point Diane! Dare I say that approached writing this morning in the spirit of achieving just that! Naturally within the context of T/W loving... I think that works better for me than just a flat out sex scene though, no matter how hot the sex itself would be.

Lets say I write for myself as well! Thanks.

Umgaynow - Hope you like the fic as much as the title. The title was the last thing I thought of to be honest. I added it as a line at the end once I did... but like I said above, honestly I was writing the loving!

Paint the Sky - I think you sum those girls up beautifully in that first line of your feedback. And if this fic works for you the same way then I'm very pleased about that too. So, you're welcome!

I absolutely will not accept that these girls are going to see a reduction in their desire over time together. That's my position, and I'm sticking - wetly - to it.

Katjetson - Hi yourself! Sedcutively half-smiley is as good a response as I could hope for!

I'm pleased 'Come' worked for you. Actually it was probably the line I was most worried about in terms of keeping it real. Though, if you're going to tell this sort of story, why not?!

Thanks so much.

And for those who care... as I write this I am just breaking from toying with the next part. I may not go ahead with it as it is... but I am writing a direct continuation of this day. And have thoughts on at least one more part beyond that. I'm not saying you will get to see it anytime immediately, but it's started...

Funnily enough I'm doubting myself about it though. Naturally as it picks up within seconds of the end of this it's likely to contain more smut... Good, in it's way. But I am wondering if - to preserve any idea of a story (yeah right!) it shouldn't...

Oh well, guess I can start with smut and see where it leads me.

Thanks all.

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:00 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Wow. This is wonderful that you are writing another story. Sidestep is my all time favorite story ever.I have read it multiple times and I have enjoyed the resent updates as well , but to see something new and sexy is cool too :pinky
Im thrilled.
Rosemary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:21 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Hi Rosemary. Happy to hear that you enjoyed Sidestep. I'm sure you can imagine that by the end - though I loved it - that story was a bit of a burden to complete. Whatever ends up in this thread will be shiny, new and no burden at all. I'll just update when I feel like inspired and there's no real story for people to see progress, just W&T goodness.

Thanks again.
Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:57 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great fic!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:06 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

that was nice

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:51 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Loved it :D It's there going to be a chapter two? please say yes lol.
Quote:

One word. NOTHING lol!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:13 am 
23. Volumey Text

MsKittyB - Yes, there is a chapter 2 and I have an idea for another part that may or may not be chapter 3. I'm currently working on part 2 but I'm refusing to hurry myself and feel that I have to post every so often, that's how I've got into trouble on a 240+ part fic LOL

And no, I didn't thinking there was any other answer to the line you quoted! Thanks.

SJ - Thanks!

spells42 - Thanks to you too! It's good to even get quickie feedback like that when you're a feedback whore like me!

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:49 pm 
28. Com...plete

:thud :thud :thud words would only be an insult as they could never describe so well as the previous image...besides I seem to have lost all higher brain function...damn that was hot! Funny too...deadly combo

(must not picture Tara in that position)

Oh no...I did it aga... :shock :thud :thud :thud :thud

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:24 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Ah, the thudding smilies.

Thanks umgaynow. I promise you, there are more images to come - so to speak. I'll be posting another part in a couple of days, filled with more imagery. Perhaps not so funny this time, but definitely worth at least one thud in my own opinion. At least it thuds for me.

And yes, you absolutely must picture Tara - and Willow - in those positions. Where's the fun in NOT doing it? Thanks again.

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:29 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Title: Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love – Lip Service
Feedback: Constructive criticism is always welcome. Flames just demonstrate you have a tiny mind.
Spoiler Warning: Probably none, and why the hell do we need to worry about this years after the show went off the air? Suffice it to say nothing bad ever happened to our girls.
Distribution This story was written for Pens. Pens is its home. No archiving off Different Coloured Pens (This applies to all my W&T fic)
Summary: A few minutes later…
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the copyrights or anything else associated with BTVS. All rights lie with the production company, writers etc, etc. I am making zilch from this series of stories. You know the drill.
Rating: NC17 – Look at the thread title, can’t you guess what it might be filled with?
Notes: This follows on from the first part of this story, just minutes from when the first ended. It’s unashamedly sexy, but then so are our girls.
Thanks To: Just my special woman, who’s also found the joys of tank tops. Xita for maintaining this wonderful board and everyone who ever read one of my fics and actually liked it (especially those who posted to say so!)

Lip Service

By

Katharyn Rosser

Tara was right in Willow’s face. But know what? That wasn’t so bad. When most couples said that about each other they were talking about a fight, or at least the cause for one. But not them. She really was in Willow’s face.

Or on it anyway.

She was stroking Willow’s cheekbones, running her fingers through the long red hair splayed around her head. Appreciating both her lover and the efforts Willow had put into her pleasure. It was a little tradition they had, on each other’s birthdays, one of them would sit on the other’s face.

It hadn’t started out that way – neither of them had said ‘wow, this’d be a neat tradition to have - but somewhere along the line Willow had mentioned that, you know, every year one of us does that…

It wasn’t exactly surprising though. It wasn’t like they only did the deed on birthdays. Not at all, they remained pleasingly active in their love life, even after more than ten years together.

Some would say, very active.

Possibly hyperactive. But if they made a drug that suppressed that kind of desire then she didn’t want any part of it.

No matter how active they were though, she could only feel that their love had deepened through those years and like anything that was deeper – it just held more. Everything was better now, even if it wasn’t as shiny and new as it had been in those first days.

Could you get shinier and newer than making love for their first, breathless, time on the floor in the laundry room? And after monsters had chased them in there too? No, that was pretty damn shiny. That was blinding… Just like her love for the woman between her thighs.

While she caressed Willow’s face, her woman’s fingertips trailed across her thighs. Back and forth in a way that – if she hadn’t still been coming down from the orgasmic high Willow had taken her to – would’ve been more than alluring. It’d have been downright arousing.

Willow knew all the places, everywhere that made her shiver and moan. And when it came to that kind of skill and instinct, Tara was pleased she could say ‘right back at you.’ There wasn’t much of a mystery about Willow’s body for her either. Mystery wasn’t everything and it wasn’t like she’d ever stop learning.

So, while those ministrations weren’t having quite the effect they would’ve twenty minutes ago, she hadn’t been post-orgasmic on Willow’s face then either. And very much enjoying the view.

“You aren’t done?” she asked gently. “Are you?”

At first she thought that the playful lick of her still sensitive lips was all the answer Willow was going to give her. Not so.

“It’s Saturday morning, we have no where to go, it’s my birthday – my thirtieth birthday – and if you don’t fuck me soon I think I’m going to melt.”

“Melt, huh?”

“That’s right. So… do you have something for me?” Willow asked.

“I think I might…” Tara said, moving back down Willow’s body. “But first…” She pushed at the panties they’d left on way too long, kicking them off after a little struggle to do so and stay atop Willow.

“Hmm,” Willow said, stroking her. “That is better.”

“You’re definitely overdressed though,” Tara said, nudging the wide-open pyjama top. And it wasn’t just the top. The location of the threatened meltdown was currently under wraps and the core was not exposed.

“It’s not like I could do much about it,” Willow said. “With you sat on my face.”

“I’m not sat on you now.” She bent and kissed Willow again, finding the evidence of her own desire on the other woman’s lips. Not just her desire, her completion. It wasn’t hard to imagine what a meltdown situation might be like… And she had to do everything she could to ensure that didn’t happen – or at least that it was carefully engineered, for maximum effect.

Kissing her way down Willow’s body, she stopped off at the stiff point that tipped one of her lover’s small breasts, then took a diversion over to it’s twin before continuing on with her journey of rediscovery. Blindfolded – and she had been on a couple of occasions – she could’ve laid her lips on any of Willow’s curves, from any angle and known just where she was.

Just where she needed to go.

This was what they called lip service and she loved to pay it. Smooth skin. Delicate kisses. Sweeps of her tongue around the curves and then dipping into the hollow of Willow’s belly button, teasing the piercing there and meandering southwards to the edge of those oh-too-concealing PJ’s. She kissed around the cord that tied them and then started to tug. Just enough to reveal another inch. So she could kiss it, of course.

And another inch. Paler skin, never kissed by the sun, but very definitely kissed by the very person who was down here now.

“Let’s get these off,” she said suggestively. She liked to think it was her seductive voice, but Willow maintained it was no more than suggestive. Somehow the woman she loved thought that she was only seductive when she was silent. When she was talking with her eyes and what Willow liked to call her ‘half smile.’

Nothing half about it.

Willow’s only response was to lift her butt, no more than half an inch, but more than enough for what she needed. Still, Willow doing what she was told wasn’t so special when it was so very clearly in her interests. They were trying to prevent a meltdown after all. Instead they were going for controlled explosion.

So she didn’t have to just rip the pyjamas off… No… she could ease them so very, very slowly. She could let the sensation itself drive Willow to distraction. She could watch as the soft hair sprang up as it was revealed. She could listen as the anticipation made Willow moan with frustration. Watch as the effort of keeping her butt off the bed that long made her quiver. But then Tara did pull them down, pushing them down to Willow’s knees with her hands, then the rest of the way with her foot.

“Tara,” Willow said. “Stop it… just fuck me, baby. I need it now.”

Emphasis on the word ‘now.’

And whether that was the truth, Tara didn’t even want to know. Of course, Willow wanted it. That much was certainly true… The way her legs parted of their own accord, the obvious expressions of sensual desire that were revealed now she was all but naked. Yes, Willow wanted… but then there was the expression of that need. Wasn’t there a chance, such a very good chance, that the only reason Willow had even said the words was to encourage tantalisation beyond all humane limits?

Maybe… They’d have to see.

Tara rubbed her cheek against her lover’s soft belly, back and forth. Like Miss Kitty leaving her scent to claim her human. Same theory… Tara was just re-claiming a pussy. She turned her head, nipped at the soft hairs and tugged on them a little.

“Tara…” Willow warned.

And it did become clear. Willow wasn’t playing games. She didn’t think she could take any more. She thought her need was so great that all her lover could do was what she asked. That fucking her with fingers, tongue or anything else she could bring to bear was the limit of her ambition.

This was a special day and just because Willow hadn’t noticed her present yet, didn’t mean the day couldn’t start off being memorable.

More memorable than it already was.

But she had to give her poor baby something… Tara’s head dipped and her mouth surrounded the pouting sex. Thus hidden from Willow her tongue slowly crawled through the swollen lips. Slow, tantalising… Maddening. She could look up at her girl from here, knew she was having the right effect.

Willow had clearly thought that she was going to get eaten out… what else was could she have been doing? Tara had skipped the little kisses, the gentle nibbles that would’ve ordinarily led her down to where she already was now. No, she’d jumped straight – though there was nothing straight about it – to what should have been eating her girlfriend out…

Except she had no intention of getting Willow off that way.

Slowly Tara closed her mouth, making sure to drag her lips over that most sensitive spot that almost looked like – as it emerged - it was straining towards her. And Willow’s deep, back of the throat, sigh told her everything she needed to know about how that felt.

No… Today was Willow’s birthday and the birthday girl had said she wanted to be fucked. So that was exactly what Tara was going to do.

Eventually anyway.

Simply pressing her lips against Willow’s sex now, she pulled away and looked up at her lover’s briefly closed eyes. The smooth curve of her neck as her head arched back.

Just to play with her lover, Tara started to kiss her way around Willow’s bush, finishing the circuit just under her belly button and then starting upwards again. It was then that Willow’s hands flew to her head and stubbornly refused to let her come back that way.

“I thought you wanted to be fucked,” Tara whispered, punctuating each word with a kiss and ending by tugging on the piercing. At the same time she snaked her fingertips up those spread thighs, higher and higher over the tender flesh until Willow did understand and Tara found her head was released.

She kissed her way upwards, but her fingertips stroked at Willow’s swollen lips, avoiding the little attempts Willow made to make it a more substantial contact. And, once again, just to tease she slipped two of them through the centre of that damp, heated furrow and hesitated as if about to take her lover there and then.

It was the hesitation that pulled the moan from her lover rather than the touch itself. Expectation gave way to anticipation and momentary disappointment. Reflex saw Willow try to bear down on them, to take them inside. Mmmm, she was certainly more than ready for it…

Tara found her way to Willow’s breast, nipping at the taut flesh that tipped it and finding another groan as her reward, keeping her fingers just outside where Willow wanted them to be. The other hand she put alongside her lover, using it to balance herself as she rested on her side, her leg stretched over Willows. Enjoying the fleeting contact between Willow’s smooth thigh and her own sex.

Wilow reached out, playing with her lolling breast and Tara looked at her. “You want it?” She pressed a little deeper, right the very edge of where Willow needed her fingers to be.

“Yes.”

Tara pulled back to where she’d been teasing before, kissing Willow’s breast as she did. “You want it?”

“Yes!”

“Tell me,” Tara demanded.

“I want it,” Willow said, green eyes filled with need. “I want it.”

“Then you shall have,” Tara said and slipped her fingers into her lover’s wet tunnel, watching as Willow’s eyes closed once more and her whole body arched with a loud groan of needs finally being met.

“Yes…” Willow moaned.

“Tell me what you want?” Tara said, her fingers inside Willow but not moving. Just enjoying the wet heat of her lover’s pussy.

“Come on… Do it,” Willow begged.

“Tell me.”

“I want you t – mmmmmn – I want you to fuck me, baby. I want you to fuck me.” Willow repeated the words, over and over until Tara simply couldn’t refuse – or delay – her anymore.

She tightened her own leg over Willow’s, pulling her lover’s skin against her own heated sex, then leaned over Willow as she started to comply. Looking at her face as she started to fuck her. Starting gently, but working with increasing ardour until she found the rhythm that her woman needed and responded best to.

They could do that by now. They could read each other’s desire, each other’s bodies and even the little sounds they each made. There’d never been a question that they were meant to be together. Sexually. Emotionally. In passion and love. It couldn’t be any more perfect when two people came together.

With the pad of her thumb, Tara was stroking the tender areas around and about Willow’s clit, while her fingers were hooked inside this beautiful, wet and heaving woman. Her hips, her whole body, moved to meet and accentuate the movements of the fingers that were inside her. Playing her…

Tara knew just how Willow needed it. Just how to hook her fingers. Just how to find that place inside that mirrored the swollen nub outside in its effect. And she knew just how hard her lover was going to climax this way.

She even knew how close Willow was. How desperate for completion. How she couldn’t bear for it to stop now. How she couldn’t stand to be eased away from orgasm and even though she knew she’d be built back up. Tara might’ve done that, but not now. Not this time. Willow needed. She really needed.

Tara kissed her woman’s straining neck as Willow arched upwards, rubbing up against her lover’s thigh. While Willow might’ve been lost to pleasure, acting on pure orgasm seeking instinct, part of that instinct was to keep her thighs parted, to maintain the pressure that Tara was enjoying. Oh… she didn’t expect to come. But so what? That wasn’t what this was about. This was Willow’s time. She was just providing, and enjoying, the ride.

She had the definite impression that Willow was enjoying it too. It didn’t seem the appropriate moment to stop and check. She doubted Will would take it well.

Tara shifted her kissed upwards, from Willow’s neck to the lobe of her ear, tugging on it with first her lips and then her teeth. She was gratified when Willow’s head writhed the opposite way, increasing the tension. She knew it was the right thing. The edge of something - other than pure pleasure - that’d only intensify the end result.

But she just had to speak to her girl too. “Oh baby, you’re so wet… so hot.” It’d taken her the longest time to become comfortable with the absolutely slutty things she was tempted to say when she was with Willow like this. But finally she’d realised that the discomfort wasn’t about whether it was something she’d do. It was just a part of her that only loving Willow could bring out. No one else, no one else had ever seen this side of her. No one would.

“Fuck me,” Willow moaned again, almost as if it wasn’t already happening.

“I am…” Tara moaned back to her, “I am fucking you.”

Reading Willow, Tara knew that she wanted the pace to increase. The pressure was building and she had to keep stoking it until eventually, there was nothing left to do but climax. Explode. Stroking that spot inside her lover, Tara did increase the pace and heard Willow’s pleasure laced sounds shift in tone and frequency by way of response. Just right.

“Oh baby, I love you,” Tara moaned into her woman’s ear as the moment approached. Willow was writhing, arching and groaning as she got exactly what she needed. Maybe it was the word love that finally triggered the climax she’d demanded and begged for. Tara didn’t ease up – she kept the pressure up, the motions that’d got Willow to here, even as Willow’s pussy clamped down on her fingers, squeezing them inside in a wet, velvet grip.

Whatever it had been that’d set Willow off, the words “I love you” were thrown right back at her. Spat out between cries of orgasmic ecstasy and groans of finally fulfilled desperation. As Willow came, Tara pressed her whole body up against the hot, bucking flesh, biting on her lover’s ear lobe just enough to make her cry out again and to add to the overall pleasure.

“I love you,” Willow repeated as she finally fell to the bed, satiated at last. At least for now.

Tara’s fingers were still inside her, and she wasn’t up for releasing her grip just yet. No… she laid herself along Willow, moving against her but resting her head on her girl’s small, heaving breasts.

“I love you,” Willow said again.

“I know…” Tara said softly and just lay there, stroking her girl inside and out. She wasn’t trying to start anything off again, just easing Willow down. Not leaving her bereft of sensation as she came down off the pleasure-high. Willow – both of them – liked to land gently when they’d been flying like this.

After a few minutes, Willow was still a little breathless but it was getting better. “Actually,” Willow said. “You know when I asked if you had something for me?”

“Hmm?” Tara kissed her chest.

“I kind of meant a present. Not that this wasn’t good or anything.”

“But you’ve had a present!” Tara protested, she’d been waiting for this one for a long time. Since before Willow had even woken up. Finally the moment was here.

“Baby,” Willow said seriously, pushing her hair back from her eyes, “I love you, and that was wonderful – as usual – but I think I’d remember if you’d given me a present.”

“You didn’t like what I gave you?” Tara pouted, stroking that spot inside that set her girl off every single time.

Willow darted in for a mischievous kiss as she moaned. “You know I loved what you gave me. But you’d have given me that anyway. Or I’d have given it to you. Either way, we’d have been all about the giving. And taking. I loved to take what you gave… I’m doing it again aren’t I?”

Tara grinned through a kiss. “But it’s so you!” she said about the babbling.

“The point,” Willow said as Tara flicked her lover’s still erect nipple. “Not THAT point. Or that one! Stop it and stop changing the - ”

“Nipple?” Tara guessed.

“Subject!” Willow corrected as Tara nibbled on one. Just because she could, and just to delay the inevitable. Willow hadn’t noticed her present yet so she could work for it a little more. “Mmnnn. Where’s my present?”

“You sure you want it now?” Tara asked. She was entirely comfortable like this… In fact, she could stay like this forever and not even care.

“Yes, please.”

“Sure?” This was Willow all over, impatient when it came to something like a present just because it excited and fascinated her.

Willow just nodded. Abruptly Tara released her lover’s breast, withdrew her fingers and turned around on the bed, her feet up Willow’s end now.

“Tara… not even that is going to stop me asking.”

She knew exactly what Willow was talking about, of course she did. But that didn’t mean she had to admit it. “What do you mean?” she asked, as if a sixty-nine was something that only existed in sex manuals and good girls like her would never, ever do. Yeah, right. Add up all the 69’s in this bed… and you’d easily reach a four-figure total. Maybe even five.

“You can’t muzzle me with the offer of sexual pleasures,” Willow said. “Or muffle me, for that matter.”

Tara shivered as Willow reached down and caressed the muff in question. “I think you’re thinking of something I’m not…” she said. Though it was a good idea. She could definitely get into it.

“Oh. You mean… not…”

“I wasn’t going to put my muff anywhere near you,” Tara said with a shrug she didn’t really mean.

“Then what…?”

Tara lifted her foot and tried to be graceful as she moved it towards her lover’s eyeline.

“You got me a foot?” Willow asked. “Because, I’m fairly certain that one’s yours. Unless you want to try… You’re not into toe sucking all of a sudden are you?”

Tara contemplated, just for a couple of seconds, saying yes and seeing where that’d get them. But no, that wasn’t something that held all that much appeal to her. On the other hand, it was Willow’s birthday. “No. I mean, unless you are?”

“No!” Willow said, maybe a little too fast. “So… Ohhhh.” She reached out and touched the red ribbon that Tara had tied around her own ankle. She hadn’t been able to use a bow, fairly certain their lovemaking would’ve dislodged it, though she hadn’t expected it to take this long for Willow to catch on either.

“You’re my present?” she asked.

Bingo.

“That’s… nice.” Willow added after a few seconds.

“What?” Tara asked. Nice? That was all she got for this? Nice?

“Well,” Willow said. “I kind of had you.”

“I think you’ll find I had you,” Tara corrected. “Twice.”

“Yes, there was having being had – but I mean… you were already mine. I’m already yours.”

“There’s a tag,” Tara said, lifting her leg a little further and knowing she must be giving Willow a view – and a pose – that’d never usually make it out of porno. So much for graceful.

Willow reached for the folded tag, opened it up and tried to twist it without damaging the card. “I can’t - ” Then Tara found her entire leg being twisted around.

“Ow!”

“Sorry, sweetie. But it’s upside down.” Part of the apology saw Tara’s foot being kissed.

“Oh.” Willow said when she got to read the tiny writing in the card.

“Yes,” Tara smiled up the bed at her lover. “Oh.” Willow finally got it. This was – could be – one of her fantasies. And it was entirely up to her where they went with that.

Or what she asked of the woman wearing the ribbon.

“Really?” Willow asked, an interesting look in her eyes. Interesting in the sense of ‘Oh, she’s having a thought. Maybe even thoughts – plural.’

“Really.”

“Then get up here,” Willow said. “And let me thank you properly.”

Tara made to turn around again, but there was a slight problem with that. “Baby, you need to let go of my foot.”

When they were snuggling up, both right side up, kissing tenderly between gentle caresses, Willow asked a question.

“So, did you actually shop for anything?”

Chance in *Chance*

Post subject: Re: Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love (Updated 01/25/08)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:54 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Nicely done, Katharyn.

It's so wonderful to read really well-written smut. Thank you for that. I can't really add much to that, so I'll just say thank you again and quietly hope for more in the future.

Well done.

Diane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:27 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Number one loved the update, I wonder what was on the card though. We'll find out eventually though right? Number two, i really need to go take a shower. Freezing cold shower.
Loved it :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:02 am 
23. Volumey Text

Hi Diane! Thanks very much. I have to admit that the 'really well written" part of your comment was a relief to hear. While I have an active imagination (and a little experience in some of these matters) the quality aspect was one that I was worried about. Not operating with a beta and unable to devote huge amounts of time to constant rewrites this basically gets written, spell checked, re-read/corrected and then posted. So... thanks for soothing my anxiety!

As for more... yes, I started part 3 last night. Later that morning...

MsKittyB - Number one thanks! Number two, you wonder whats on the card. I wonder what's on the card. We all wonder what's on the card. Suffice it to say I know the intent and the meaning, not the precise words. As for finding out, I think you'll pick it up as we go along! Number three... why take a cold shower when you can take a long, hot one? :P Thanks again.

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great smutty goodness...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:42 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update :thud

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:18 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
:) hooray. oozing with love, tenderness, familiarity, and lots of birthday sex. thank you for such a wonderful piece, again, and i can't wait for part three.
Quote:
Nothing half about it.
*melts* b-e-a-yoodeeful

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:29 am 
23. Volumey Text

Thanks Zampsa and SJ :)

Zooeys_Bridge - Thank you too. I've decided that this piece will simply be Willow's birthday. From the morning we've already seen through the moment they fall asleep at night.

Suffice it to say the girl's seeming reputation on this board for nymphomania might get enhanced by what happens. But hey, I'm just here to have fun and offer that fun up to you. :)

Thanks again

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:19 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

This made me in a puddle for sure and I love the banter between the girls seeing them as a long time loving couple made me smile I cant wait to see where you are taking us with chapter 3 I love riding your hot train to desire. :party

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:53 pm 
23. Volumey Text

HI Dianneswillowtree. Thanks for the puddle confirmation :)

I like the banter with the girls too. Not only does it feel 'real' to me but it also lets me feel I'm doing arthouse smut rather than pure porn ;)

Chapter 3, just as a hint, is lot's of banter and a little less action (once again with the arthouse smut!) But it's plenty suggestive enough for our purposes...

Thanks,

Katharyn

Chance in *Chance*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 am 
23. Volumey Text

Title: Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love – Lucky Charms
Summary: Later that day… they might even make it out of bed. No, really.
Rating: NC17 – Look at the thread title, can’t you guess what it might be filled with?
Notes: I’ve done short stories. I’ve done 240+ part grand tales. I’ve done missing scenes and AU. Now, I’m doing smut for the sheer fun of it. Fuck pacing, storyline, drama or believability. All I have to make you believe is that it is the girls and that they are in love.
Thanks To: My special woman. Also Xita for maintaining this wonderful board and used to like some smut once upon a time. Everyone who ever read one of my fics and actually liked it (especially those who posted to say so!)

Lucky Charms

By

Katharyn Rosser

Tara rested with her head on Willow’s chest, breathing gently in time with the movement of the soft pillow she’d found there.

Willow wasn’t doing anything more than slipping her fingers through Tara’s long hair, over and over again. It was one of those moments that’d turned to minutes and then into hours. Every so often something would come to mind and one of them would say something, but otherwise they could stay here just as long as they pleased.

Or until a stomach rumbled again.

It was probably pointless Willow saying she wasn’t hungry just to stay here – Tara knew the truth all too well, what with how she was resting her head just above the source of those rumbles. But it was the first time that either of their bodies had let them down in a morning that’d proven very satisfying in ways entirely unconnected with stomachs. And it had to be hers, didn’t it?

“We need to get up,” Tara said. “Eat something.”

“We’ve already eaten,” Willow pointed out. “At least I have.”

“And still you’re hungry…” Tara trailed a finger over her belly.

“Just because my tummy rumbles,” Willow said. “Doesn’t mean I’m hungry.” She didn’t want to be the one who brought this to a close. So, while her stomach might have made it’s feelings known, her mind and heart weren’t going along with it.

At least not until Tara forced the issue by getting up. And she would. But to Willow’s mind, that wouldn’t be her fault. She’d be able to say she’d been happy to stay here for even longer and Tara had been the one to end it. It might seem like a small point, but there’d be some sexual mileage she could take out of it later.

And with that red ribbon around Tara’s ankle, she was expecting sexual mileage to take her a long, long way.

“Love, that’s exactly what it does mean,” Tara pointed out.

“So you get up. If you want,” Willow pouted, but to no effect as Tara was talking to her belly button. “Leave me here… all alone. On my birthday.”

“You’re a witch,” Tara accused her. “And not in a good way.”

“Maybe, but I’m your witch,” Willow countered. “Besides, you wouldn’t change me now would you?”

Tara looked up to her. “Not a hair.”

“A hair on my head?”

“A hair anywhere,” Tara corrected, teasing with her fingertips at the very edge of some other hair she could be referring to.

“Good…” Willow said.

“One of us has to get up,” Tara said, finding some resolve – despite the interest she was showing in Willow’s bush. “We need to get something inside us. Fingers and tongues, just don’t last – no matter how satisfying at the time.”

“You’re thinking plugs?” Willow teased. It wasn’t like they hadn’t been there.

But just once.

Tara pulled a face. “I’m thinking sandwiches – given the time. Then I’m thinking newspapers.”

“Naked newspapers, naturally.”

“Of course. And, when we’re done with all that – we’ll have to go shower,” Tara said.

“I think I want a bath,” Willow suggested.

“We can share a shower…”

“We can share a bath for much longer,” she said. Whose birthday was it anyway?

“So long as we get washed up,” Tara said. “I’d bet we stink of sex – you know, to anyone else who’s not been having of it.”

“Eau de lurve,” Willow replied with a grin, kissing the top of Tara’s head. Her lover’s hair was still as fresh and fragrant as it had been last night when she’d washed it. Of course, there was the question of who’d been sat on whose face? But otherwise, Tara was probably right.

Abruptly Tara sat up, pushing her hair back and looking so tempting Willow just had to play with her breasts… just for a moment. “Stop it! What do you want to eat?” Tara tried to slap her hands away, but Willow wasn’t letting go so easily.

“What time is it anyway?” Willow asked as she tugged on Tara’s still slightly swollen nipple.

“Too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. Get off!”

“Brunch it is,” Willow said. “You know, we have those boiled eggs in the fridge. Remember that Japanese film?”

“No,” Tara said, firmly removing Willow’s hands for her. It felt like a penalty for making the suggestion…

“I’m just saying -”

“No,” Tara repeated even more firmly. “No way, no how.”

Willow pouted, and tweaked her lover’s nipple again. It wasn’t like she really wanted to do the thing with the eggs but it’d been fun to see Tara’s reaction. Finding each other’s limits and testing them – if only mentally – was always deliciously sexy. Tara knew the game, played it just as well as she did.

Better perhaps.

And this might keep being fun for a little longer. “It is my birthday,” Willow said.

Tara looked at her. “You can either keep going on about eggs, or you can kiss me and tell me what you want for brunch.”

Willow sat up in bed and took the promised kiss. A long, lingering one that showed her woman just how little she was concerned about missing out on fun with eggs. And she had no idea what she’d have done if Tara had actually said ‘yes.’

Sometimes one of them would, just to push the game a little further. That was how they’d ended up with a couple of experiments that’d never been repeated, no matter how interesting at the time. Like plugs, for one, which had just gotten in the way.

“What do you want to eat?” Tara pressed when their lips parted.

Willow just shook her head. She wasn’t ready for that just yet. No… she had something else in mind. She moved herself, putting one leg around Tara’s side. Then the other… Say what you like about Tara’s reluctance to try the boiled egg thing – and Willow was down with a firm ‘no’ there – but she caught on quick. Her lover adjusted her pose on the bed, stretching out her legs so that with barely any effort Willow could sit in her lap, leaving them face to face with her legs around Tara’s back.

Tara was also quick to take advantage. She knew, like this, she couldn’t go anywhere so instead of going for food, Tara started to rub her breasts… pushing them, squeezing them and tugging on nipples that were already sore through delicious attentions, but still very responsive to her ministrations.

Willow looped her arms around Tara’s neck, holding on and letting her lean back just a little. She didn’t burden her lover with her whole weight but enough to let her arch her back a little. To push her breasts out at Tara’s mouth and hands.

One nipple was between her girl’s teeth already, the tenderness making her gasp after all the attention it’d already received this morning. The other was between Tara’s fingertips, but her whole breast was being manipulated and tantalised.

“Ohhhh yes, a handful of sassy eggs for Miss Maclay,” Willow moaned. “Just what she ordered.”

Tara laughed, nipped on her nipple once again. Willow reduced her grip on Tara to one hand, the other in her lover’s hair now as both of their ardour’s built.

This time it was Tara who was pulling on her, bringing her lips downwards for a kiss where Willow’s tongue was nipped at. Just as her nipple had been moments before and Tara wasn’t being gentle with her breasts either…

Their tongues danced, entwined flickered and teased. Their saliva mingled and became as one as the kiss deepened and lengthened.

They looked at each other as lips finally parted. “You never get tired of me,” Willow said. “Do you?”

Tara smiled. “What do you think?” Once more her lips latched onto Willow’s nipple, tugging without biting. The tongue in action too.

“Mmmm, I know you’ll never get tired of those,” she said, wrapping her hand in Tara’s hair. “But you know, now I’m old…”

“What does that make me then?” Tara asked, lifting her lips away to ask the question.

“Old-er.”

“But not toothless,” Tara proved it with a nip, in more ways than one.

“No… Not toothless.”

“Have you decided what you want yet?” Tara abandoned Willow’s breasts to kisses, now her fingers were running up and down her spine, one of those places that’d always make her shiver. Tara always knew just how far to keep her fingers above the skin, just flickering against her enough to stimulate the nerves. You couldn’t even call it a caress.

“To eat?” Willow asked. “I thought I’d have convinced you that all you wanted to eat was… me.” To highlight the point she started to rest her weight against Tara, positioning her legs just… so. When Tara fell back, then she’d come with her.

No, she was all ahead of herself. She could come to rest over her lover.

And then come.

“Uh-uh,” Tara replied, resisting both the pressure to lay back and the suggestion that was behind it. “I mean real sustenance.”

“How long would you last,” Willow wondered aloud, “without this kind of sugar sustenance?” She slipped her free hand between her legs and her fingers came away wet enough to anoint Tara’s lips. And she was delighted when Tara did follow those fingertips with her mouth, seeking a little more sugar.

“Not long,” Willow’s lover admitted. “But a lot longer than I will without something inside me.”

“Ohhhh… you should have said,” Willow said. “I’m all about being inside you. Any way you like, baby. I can fill you up.”

“Willow. Food. We need some. You’re the one whose stomach is grumbling.”

“It’s not grumbling.” She was willing to deny anything just to keep Tara here with her a while longer. Even though she knew her lover was coming back, there was something about getting out of bed – even for a few minutes – that was surrendering to the start of the day. “It’s perfectly content.”

She put her whole body weight against Tara, who was still leaning back fighting the suggestion to actually lie down and do the thing. Of course her stomach chose that moment to rumble again.

“See.”

“Well,” Willow hedged. “What does it know? It’s just my stomach. It’s not connected to the parts of me that really need more of you. What’s that ribbon for if you wont do what I want?”

Tara only kissed her in such a way that she knew she wasn’t going to get what she wanted – at least not before Tara had gotten food for them. Willow sighed, rolled her eyes and gave in to enjoying the kiss before slowly rolling off the woman she loved. She’d do this once today… Once. Tara would never be allowed to leave her again. Not today.

As Tara reached to pick up her robe, Willow lay on her belly watching her. “Uh-uh.”

Tara looked back to her. “Uh-uh, what?”

“Uh-uh, you’re not getting dressed.” That was surrendering even more to the morning and – more importantly – surrendering to the idea they were done here. So uh-uh. They were very far from done.

“I’m not getting dressed,” Tara objected. “I’m putting my robe on.”

“No, you’re not.”

“You want me to walk around naked?”

“Always,” Willow said happily, her mind in that special place where she could see Tara doing just that anytime she wanted.

“Oh, come on…” But Tara wasn’t objecting that much.

“Miss Kitty does it,” Willow pointed out, knowing that as clinchers went it left something to be desired.

“Miss Kitty’s a cat,” Tara said, turning to face her, robe in hand but not actually pulling it on.

“What’s your point?”

“She has fur, and that’s just for a start.”

“You have fur,” Willow felt she just had to point out. She was usually above making pussy jokes, but she was happy to go with one about fur.

Tara glanced down, smiled. “So I do…”

“And it’s not like you’re naked – naked. You have the ribbon.”

Tara glanced at that too, reminded of just what it meant. What it said on the card. Then she tossed the robe aside and walked out of the room. Butt naked. And what a butt.

Willow sighed, rolled over and idly ran her fingers over her own body as thoughts of Tara came to her. She’d expected a little more argument; she’d actually expected to lose. Tara wasn’t exactly nudist – even in their own home. But all the same she was walking around naked as the day she was born. But very much more attractive. Doing… Well, whatever it was she was doing down there.

Tara would be in the kitchen by now, probably shivering as the cool air from the refrigerator hit her bare skin. Leaning over, her beautiful breasts hanging and her ass pressed outwards as she looked for something to bring back to bed for them.

Was there anything to eat off? Plates? Bowls? Had they even turned the dishwasher on last night? Willow didn’t remember, but the possibility that they hadn’t and that there wasn’t prompted the idea that maybe Tara would need to wash up some plates and knives…

Normally a woman in rubber gloves, even a naked woman in rubber gloves, wouldn’t do much for her. But Tara, naked and in rubber gloves? That had possibilities….

And not the kind of possibilities where some people thought you needed rubber gloves cos… no. For that she’d want a Tara entirely without rubber. The fact was Tara, naked and washing up did it for her. Perhaps a little steam condensing on her breasts? Jiggling as she scrubbed?

No… she didn’t need the rubber gloves to get into this at all.

“Enjoying yourself?” Tara asked from the doorway, watching as Willow lay on the bed. It was only then that Willow realised just where her hand – more properly her fingers – had strayed down to. And just how long Tara had been away while she thought about what’d been going on down there.

“Hmm.”

“Hmm indeed. And what are you thinking?”

“I was just thinking of a naked, jiggly woman who got chilly stood by the refrigerator,” Willow admitted. But she didn’t stop touching herself. There was a message behind that. Tara was expected to make good on the promises she’d made on that little card, tied around her ankle.

And Willow was keen to see if she couldn’t outlast Tara’s generosity of mind, body and spirit. Especially the body part.

“Hmm,” Tara crossed the bedroom towards the bed once more, carrying the plate of whatever it was. Still, a plate meant it wasn’t cereal. Willow wasn’t in the mood for cereal right now.

“What you got?”

“Oh no,” Tara said, snatching the plate away from Willow’s eye line. “You’re not hungry.” Instead she stood by the bed, popping something into her mouth and chewing.

“Give,” Willow said.

“Uh-uh,” Tara made great play of swallowing then licking her fingers while she watched Willow do something else with her fingers. “Keep going if you like… since you don’t need me.”

“I always need you.”

Tara, noticing her eye line, admonished her. “Will, I’m up here.”

“Okay, okay,” Willow joked. “I always need your pussy. But hey, it’s a part of you. And I love the whole Tara-package.”

Tara laughed and Willow’s eyes were drawn further upwards. There were those jiggles she’d just been imagining.

“Why do I get the feeling that the best thing I can do for you right now is stand here and wobble?” Tara asked.

“Oh, baby, no!” Willow denied vehemently, even as she slipped a finger inside herself. “You’re not old enough to wobble. Neither of us is. You jiggle.” It was an important distinction.

“Jiggle, huh?” Tara started to hop from one foot to the other.

And yeah, while there was definite jiggling going on it was a little too much like a jig and that led her to… She sighed and lay back, the moment lost despite the presence of her naked, beautiful lover right beside her.

“What?” Tara asked, actually sounding distressed. Like she’d spoiled something.

“I started to think about Lucky Charms.” It hadn’t been Tara’s fault.

“Why?”

She sighed again and started to explain. “I was thinking of jiggling, then you started to jig and that was all Irish, of course especially with your heritage. Leprechauns are Irish and then I was right there with the Lucky Charms.”

“Lucky Charms are a turn off?” Tara wondered.

“Well,” she said. “Short hairy – male – leprechauns aren’t exactly a turn-on.”

Tara sat on the bed beside her, still withholding the plate but stroking her hair gently. “Oh, baby. I’m sorry.”

Willow looked at her woman. “Really?”

“Of course,” Tara replied. Then she started to get a little warier. “Why?”

“Cos now you owe me one,” Willow said, making great play of opening her legs. She didn’t seriously expect Tara to get right down to it now, but hey… nothing wrong with the woman knowing how the day was going to go. Besides, she much preferred Tara’s sensual attentions than her own.

“Owe you?”

“Oh, yes.”

Tara rolled her eyes, and Willow knew why. They’d never kept score, but then Tara expected her to admit that neither of them ever ‘owed’ the other for very long at all. Though this morning was moderately busy in terms of expressing their love – and the day was going to reach some sort of record if she had her way – it wasn’t like they waited for birthday’s to come around.

Or even the weekend.

Or bed time.

“Do you want something to eat?” Tara asked once again, not dignifying the stated debt with a verbal answer. “And no jokes. Not about eating. Not about fur. Not about pussies. No jokes. Do. You. Want. Something. To. Eat.”

Willow peered at the plate full of sliced fruit, grapes and other carefully chosen delicacies. She wasn’t fooled for a moment. “Oh… I see what you’re saying.”

“Saying?” Tara asked.

“Oh, come on, baby. Sliced fruit? Very refreshing – no need for a separate glass of juice that we might, you know, spill if we weren’t careful.”

“So?”

“Also, there’s no itchy crumbs to drop in the bed. And we don’t need anything but our…” Willow picked up a slice of peach and dropped it into Tara’s mouth. “Fingers.”

“You can see right through me,” Tara giggled, finally losing the air of disbelief she’d been affecting.

“And,” Willow continued. “Would this… finger food be anything to do with the fact we want to share that bath later?”

“Could be. Could definitely be.”

“And,” Willow said, resisting the urge to make more of a start on both Tara and the fruit, “would this all be anything to do with the fact I’m a hot, sexy woman and you love me more than life itself.”

Tara’s reply was to hand the plate to her and lie back… popping a grape into her own belly button.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Willow said and started to arrange the moist fruit around all the places she wanted to eat it from most.

“You can take it any way you like,” Tara said, lying back as Willow started to eat from her body.

Chance in *Chance*

Post subject: Re: Lesbian Gay Type Women in Love (Updated 01/31/08)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hi Katharyn
I love short stories and smutty well written ones are even better :) Its great to see you posting something new, I really enjoyed your story / novel of ''The SideStep Chronicles' so was looking forward to reading your latest writings. A big fan here so thanks again for sharing your writing talents. I look forward to more. The thing I like most about shorts are they can be read and enjoyed in one sitting as a good break at the end of the day with a nice cup of tea. Thanks for aiding in my afterwork wind down :)
Cheers
Fin