The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: NS!!!! A Star's Second Chance 10/19/2011
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:31 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey AstonSoul!

Great update - loved Faith and Willow's little charade and putting Mr. Salesman in his place! :whip And that car . . . . oooh!!!

Glad Willow is settled in and her neighbor . . . now THAT's a nice neighborhood! :love :tara :love

Their time together was sweet - nice to see Tara valuing Willow and being glad to be friends and neighbors, too. AND show up with a pie - how cool is that! :bounce

So now that Willow is settled, please update soon! :pray

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

Finey_McFine

YAY YOU GOT DIBS!!! However other stories you won't have it for long ~evil laughing in background~

Quote:
Ok, my first car was a '73 Camaro and my dream car is the new Camaro, so I'm kinda jealous of Faith right about now. So, so unfair!

Life ain't fair, but you could live through Faith if you wanna hehe

Quote:
Willow's new house sounds amazing and she really lucked out getting it fully furnished, but the best part was the official welcome wagon. AWESOME!

Well Tara might seem a bit self-centered, but she is a hometown girl at heart so always have something!

Thanks Shelby!!

Babbles4Twillow

awe poor bestie, maybe next time, like in just a few seconds you will get it again.

Quote:
Yes a champion at getting Willow wet, hehe.

Lol in more ways then one right?

Thanks bestie!

leos_pride

Quote:
Squee! Fun times in LA! You had me in fits of giggles in front of my cats again with that dealership scene. What a pompous ass! I love Willow's quick whit putting him in his place

Wow never made someone Squee before, WOOHOO!!!! Glad it made ya laugh!

Quote:
How awesome that our girls are neighbors! And the lovely night of chatting will definitely make the next days meeting much easier. I love how well they have hit it off from the start (not that I'm surprised, but its great to see them both so confident and comfortable)

Wait till we really get into the story, their confidence will soar, among other things hehe

thanks leos_pride

DaddyCatALSO

Quote:
Deifnitely a good start; neighbors will make things itneresting, to say the least.

Thanks, more lil adventures plus a few big ones to come!!!

thanks DaddyCat

Ariel

Quote:
Great update - loved Faith and Willow's little charade and putting Mr. Salesman in his place! And that car . . . . oooh!!!

Hehe I thought about that charade and had to put it in, damn LA snobs. Yeah all my girls ride in style.

Quote:
Their time together was sweet - nice to see Tara valuing Willow and being glad to be friends and neighbors, too. AND show up with a pie - how cool is that!

hehe yeah, but hey it's Will and Tare, of course they be friends quickly, can't stop that magic!!!

Thanks Ariel

~AS~

Ok below is the next chapter Enjoy!!!!

~Chapter 7 directly below~

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

By: AstronSoul

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Buffy characters, wish I did though.

Summary: Both girls have met, let's see what happens next....

Distribution: I rather you talk to me first before posting this elsewhere.

Chapter 7

It was six am, running down the stairs the woman was excited; today was the day she started her new job. Willow was grinning from ear to ear, making herself a bowl of cereal she made a note to go grocery shopping this evening; since her cupboards were completely bare.

Finishing her breakfast; she slips on her running shoes, heading out the door and down the drive way at a fairly good sprint. Reaching the gate she punched the code in, then started running down the street till’ she heard someone behind her yell.

“Hey Will!” The redhead turned to see who was calling her; her grin got even wider as the blonde jogged up to her. “Wanna run together?” Tara asked smiling, the smaller girl nodded as they took off down the road. “So Tar, how did you sleep last night?”
They came to a stop light; jogging in place the blonde looked over at the other woman.

“I slept great, was very refreshed when I woke up this morning. You?” Willow nodded, “Same, did get up a couple times but that’s cause’ it’s a new place, new house and all.” The sign flashed green so both women began to cross, suddenly Tara grabbed Willow’s arm yanking her back; before a large Hummer almost ran her over.

Willow blinked; not sure what just happened, shaking a bit she moved to the curb and sat down. “Apparently people here do not follow traffic laws…” She tried to shake off the eery feeling of almost being run down. Tara grumbled under her breath; the redhead could barely make out a few words, ‘damn, ass, don’t I know that hummer’.

The actress sits down next to her new friend not sure if she could touch her or not in comfort; then Willow leaned into her still shaking. Wrapping an arm around the woman’s shoulders the blond hugged her. “Most do, but there are few that decide they should be above the law and do shit anyway.” All the redhead did was nod, she was slowly calming down; but being almost run over is quite a shock to the system.

“I think I’m done with my run today, just gonna go back to the house.” Tentatively standing up she tried to keep her balance, feeling very unsure she started to lean to one side. Tara got up quickly, pulling the smaller woman to her side, “Let me help, I don’t think I am going to run anymore either. Let’s get you back home,” Patting the woman’s shoulder they slowly started back to Willow’s house, with the redhead leaning heavily against the blonde.

The Hummer stopped halfway down the block as a woman looked through her rear-view mirror, “Fucking lil bitch, no one gets close to my Tara.” The woman watches as the redhead was clearly shaken up, tensing as she watched Tara sit next to the woman, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Clarrise started to grit her teeth, she had noticed last night Tara went to visit the new neighbor. Remembering how Tara went home after two in the morning from that woman’s house; gripping the steering wheel she began forming a plan in her psychotic mind to get Tara back. Stepping on the accelerator she grinned to herself about what she was planning to do.

They approached the gate; not knowing what the code was Tara whispered softly in Willow’s ear. “Will, what’s the code to the gate?” The redhead quietly replied, punching in the numbers they began to walk up the driveway. Then they heard a small electric motor behind them, driving up was Tara’s chef Sam, he was in a golf cart.

“Tara, need a lift? I saw what happened as I was driving in, figured I would come by and bring a lift.” He smiled, helping the redhead sit down; noticing Tara sat beside the woman in the back instead of up front. Smiling to himself he drives up the small road to the house.

The trips was quick and silent, “Sam, head back. I’m going to make sure Willow is ok then will be back shortly.” Nodding the man waited for the women to be clear of the cart, taking off back down the driveway. Tara helped Willow up the steps, stopping at the door the redhead dug into a pocket for her keys.

She fumbled with the lock on the door; softly the blonde cupped her hands over Willow’s. Both stopped moving as they felt almost a shock, the blonde let out a soft gasp; while Willow’s eyes widened. Neither knew what it meant but there was something there; finally the blonde unlocked the door, helping her friend inside. Then she turned to leave, “Please Don’t”

Tara froze in her tracks; not sure what to do, turning slowly she stepped back in the house, closing the door behind her. “Are you ok?” The redhead looked up locking with the bluest eyes she’d ever seen. ‘How did I not notice them last night?’ She saw concern, and was that a flicker of want?

Shaking her head; she leant against the wall sighing, “I’m rattled and scared.” She wrapped her arms around herself, looking almost like a small child. Tara wondered where the confident woman was she met last night, stepping into Willow’s personal space; she placed her hands on the woman’s arms, “Let’s get you cleaned up ok? It was an accident, idiots need to learn to share the road, not the greatest first impression of L.A. sadly.”

Willow’s breath caught in her throat at how close Tara was; their eyes stayed locked as she listened to the actress, eyes darting to those plump lips then back up. She wanted to kiss her, ‘Get the thought out of your head Rosenberg, she’s way out of your league’. The blonde carefully unwrapped her arms from her body, leading them to the stairs.

“Um I don’t know where the your room is Will.” ‘Oh goddess she called me Will again!’ The redhead blinked; taking the blonde’s hand a bit more securely they slowly made their way upstairs. Moving down the hall; Tara noticed they were moving to two very large dark oak wood doors at the end. ‘Wow, when Will buys a house, she buys a house!’

Stopping at the door; Willow hesitated she didn’t know if she should let Tara in, they hardly knew each other. Shrugging off the thought she weakly opened the doors, walking in she heard a gasp from the woman beside her. A small smile spread on the redhead’s lips; the room was breath taking, holding in the center of the room on patch of risen floor a large California king sized bed.

“This is gorgeous, man Wolfgang sure knew what he was doing.” Tara just stood there admiring the old Victorian Goth furniture, looking at the redhead who just smiled. ‘Wow that smile is so sexy!’ the blonde noticed Willow start to move toward a smaller door off to the side, ‘must be the bathroom, god I wonder if that is as beautiful as the bedroom….bed…room…bed! OMG I am in her bedroom!’

She didn’t realize as she spoke to herself that she was making some pretty interesting faces, the redhead caught a chair laughing loudly. “Tara, I dunno what you’re thinking, but the faces are hilarious!” Snapping out of her inner monologue the blonde skield shyly, “Sorry, just this room is so wow. It suites you very well.”

The compliment had Willow blushing many shades of red, “T-thank you, um you can stay if you like, I’m just going to shower and change for our meeting and for the rest of the day…” She trailed off wondering what Tara wanted to do.

“Oh, right um well I need to go shower myself, I’ll see you in a few hours right?” She asked with abig smile, happy to see Willow was ok and smiling again. The redhead nodded, “Yeah will be there in a bit, You can make it out of the house fine enough?”

The actress nodded, noticing the woman’s eyes go from emerald to a forest green. They smiled once more, slipping out Tara jogged down the steps and out the front door, carefully closing it behind her with a loud thud.

The Hummer pulled up outside the studio; she was having a meeting with the board about the series, as well as if Tara signed the contract. Walking into the office head held high she sat down in one of the chairs. “So Rich, did we get our star?” The man behind the desk, Rich Geoffrey, the producer and creator of the un-named series was sitting there with a pen in hand.

“We did Miss Jefferson, however she got full salary, a very large trailer that you are forbidden to even within one-hundred yards. As well as only talking to her on set, talk to her off set and you will be in breach of your contract.” He straightened his suit jacket, wanting to get this out of the way as soon as possible.

The raven haired woman’s eyes bulged out of her sockets, “What this is insane, full salary, a large trailer and all I can do is talk to her on set!!” She rose from her seat extremely upset, “next thing you are going to tell me is she gets an assistant!” He didn’t say anything, smirking since he really didn’t like Clarrise Jefferson as a person, but she was a hell of a director.

She noticed his silence and the smirk, “OH lord, she gets an assistant doesn’t she!?!” She slammed her fist on the desk, rattling all the contents on the surface. She received a scowl from the man, as he made sure anything didn’t fall. “Yes she is, however she is paying out of her own pocket for the assistant. You Miss Jefferson better be professional and not step over the line. If I hear one thing ONE! You are out on your ass, do I make myself clear Director?”

As he spoke he rose to his full six foot, eight inches in stature; knowing it was very intimidating. Clarrise stepped back, “Yes sir, crystal clear.” She grabbed her purse, grinding her teeth as she walked out of the office. Huffing by anyone who she came across, she made a b-line for her vehicle.

Slamming the driver’s door shut; she was seething, Tara managed to get everything from the original contract, and she was stuck with very little. “Tara MaClay, you will be mine and under my control. I want that fucking money and that tight fucking Ass!!!” She screams inside the cab of the Hummer, then starting the engine she sped out of the studio lot; not caring if anyone was in her way.

Willow stood in front of the mirror, smiling as she gazed at her outfit. “Damn, I look good. This should impress.” She was dressed in a pair of sleek black trousers, tucking in her midnight-blue, three-quarter sleeved collared shirt into the waist band. The buttons stopped just above her cleavage, giving just a hint of a tease if anyone looked her way. She tightened her black belt with a small snap.

Making sure her hair lay just right; flipping out at the tips was always her favorite style. “Miss Rosenberg, you are ready for the day!” Giggling she made her way downstairs, grabbing her purse and keys she was out the door.

“Tara, it’s not like she is going to care what you wear.” Sam was frustrated; the blonde spent the last hour trying to figure out something to wear. Poking her head out of the closet, “You are a man, you would not understand. I want to make a good impression as her boss.” Her head disappeared back into the black hole of clothing.

The Chef sighs; he never knew Tara to be like this, chuckling a bit more ‘It is rather funny’ he thought. “I’m going downstairs, start on lunch.” He heard a muffled reply from somewhere in the closet, still chuckling he left the room.

“I guess this’ll do.” Tara looked in the mirror; after one and a half hours she was finally dressed. Looking at the time she knew Willow would arrive at any minute, smiling she smoothed out her grey knee-length skirt. Turning making sire her maroon blouse was wrinkle free, slipping on some stylish black heels she made sure it was perfect.

A few minutes later her maid Judith came in. “Miss Tara, Miss Rosenberg has arrived, I showed her to your office. Do you need anything before I go?” The blonde shook her head, “No Judith, I’m good. By the way you look great.” Grinning at the young girl as she blushed; the woman was wearing fashionable jeans and a cute shirt. “Thank you Miss Tara.” She smiled again and left. ‘Good thing I don’t hold to uniforms, that girl in a uniform, hell the men would not get work done.’

Making her way downstairs she paused, taking a deep breath. As she entered her jaw dropped, Willow was sitting in one of her leather chairs with her legs crossed. Her eyes moving up the woman’s body; settling at the top of the shirt where the buttons ended. ‘Wow!’ she thought, her feet were frozen to the floor.

The redhead felt someone’s eyes on her, turning her head it took everything for her not to drool. Seeing the blonde standing at the door was a vision to behold. ‘Those legs, OMG I bet that skirt makes her ass look amazing!’ Willow stood, taking a few steps closer; both women were speechless just looking at each other in silence.

tbc

Hope you enjoyed, please leave reviews, I LOVE THEM!!!

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

Last edited by AstronSoul on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
DIBS

Urgrgrgrgrgrgrrrrrrrrrrr......that woman!!!! shes pure evil!!! I hope she gets hers!! Soon?

Quote:
‘Those legs, OMG I bet that skirt makes her ass look amazing!’

heheheheheehhe...HOT

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Yay! Another stealth update! :P

:wtf holy crap Tara's ex is even worse than I imagined! what a complete looney bin! Man are the sparks going to fly when her and Willow actually meet and not in the good way. Yipes!

And how cute are our girls together? They just met and are already wanting to impress each other and appreciating just how good the other looks. I see :wtkiss in the very near future. :D

Can't wait for the next update!

~Leo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Whoa!

Still doing the drool thing after the description of their clothes - and that usually doesn't work on me - Wow!!! :pinky :party :pinky

Ms. Director-Bitch-of-the-Universe needs to get hold of herself. Loved the big guy standing up and intimidating her! She is totally psychotic and dangerous to everyone, especially pedestrians and even more to Willow and Tara! :angry :fit :rage

Liked Sam's comments, :lmao - he's the only one who seems to know what's going on! :grin See lots of tease-y agony and flirty play over the subject of professional vs. personal relationships! Also interested in how Willow rolls with being an assistant it is actually all about being totally devoted to your employer. You handle everything. Ready with aspirin, ready with water, hold jackets, set up appointments, field calls, run interference AND she would be expected to talk to the Director since Tara's contract will make it necessary - LOTS of potential drama there!!!

So, I'm roped in Dibs-Mistress!!! And I give you my fan-ly command: Keep Writing! :kgeek :whip

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:33 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey there! Finally got round to reading this! Like the story so far and can't wait for more! :grin

- With You Around, YellowCard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi there,
Just wanted to chime in and tell you I enjoy reading this fic! You've got a great beginning, we know where things are heading with our two girls, we can also smell trouble in maniacal Clarrise (it stinks!) ;)
If I may come with one tiny word of advice, then be careful not to switch too much between present and past tense (keep it in past tense, it sounds great when you do!)

I'm looking forward to more!
-Nenyath

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 pm 
5. Willowhand

Babbles4Twillow

hehe you and dibs, you are on a roll with this story!!!

Quote:
Urgrgrgrgrgrgrrrrrrrrrrr......that woman!!!! shes pure evil!!! I hope she gets hers!! Soon?

Honestly it will be a long time before she actually gets something, but the fun is getting through to the destination right?

leos_pride

Quote:
holy crap Tara's ex is even worse than I imagined! what a complete looney bin! Man are the sparks going to fly when her and Willow actually meet and not in the good way. Yipes!

Sparks, flames, ice, Inferno....things will definitely fly!

Quote:
And how cute are our girls together? They just met and are already wanting to impress each other and appreciating just how good the other looks. I see in the very near future.

Well of course their cute, and maybe soon it will get more sexy then cute :grin

Ariel

Quote:
Still doing the drool thing after the description of their clothes - and that usually doesn't work on me - Wow!!!

Wow thanks, I take that as a huge compliment...and you might kill me later on, the outfits get even better..or worse either way you look at it. hehe

Quote:
Liked Sam's comments, - he's the only one who seems to know what's going on! See lots of tease-y agony and flirty play over the subject of professional vs. personal relationships! Also interested in how Willow rolls with being an assistant it is actually all about being totally devoted to your employer. You handle everything. Ready with aspirin, ready with water, hold jackets, set up appointments, field calls, run interference AND she would be expected to talk to the Director since Tara's contract will make it necessary - LOTS of potential drama there!!!

Yes Sam is very observant, but don't let that fool you, even with teasing there is something about Sam everyone will need to watch for. Professional and Personal relationships will be melded, also toes will be steppe don, will let you guess if it's in a good or bad way.

I think Willow can handle the job, I mean it's natural for her to take care of ms MaClay.

vazy

yay you caught up!! hope yu enjoy it, this is one for the long haul!

Nenyath

Thanks, and I am glad you are enjoying!!

Thanks all for the feedback!!!

~AS~

Update Directly Below

[/u]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

Summary: Will Willow & Tara be able to work together, or will something keep them apart?

Chapter 8

After a few minutes the two women had yet to move; it was as if the fates decided they needed to stare at each other, then Sam bumped into Tara breaking the spell. “Oh um sorry didn’t know you were in the doorway Tara. I brought some drinks for you and your assistant.” He looked between them smirking, shaking his head he set the tray down on the desk; then excited the room.

“You look great Willow.” The blonde finally found her voice box, walking up with a smile plastered on most of her face she hugged the redhead. Willow slowly began to hug back; then stepping back, “You look great yourself boss.” Her voice was laced with want, trying to keep herself in check she sat down in the chair she was previously in.

Tara moved around her desk; sitting in her office chair, “So I wanted to go over this contract with you that Faith, my lawyer and I drew up.” Handing the small packet to Willow, she drew out another sheet of paper, “And this is a privacy disclosure, that anything we speak of, discuss and so on is not to leave the four of us, unless specifically said that we can talk about it outside of our little group.”

Willow reached over taking that one as well; skimming through everything she noticed her salary was double what Faith had mentioned. “Tara, I was told I would be getting only two-hundred fifty thousand, this says I am getting five-hundred thousand a year?” The blonde nodded, “Yes, I doubled it, though I know you don’t need it. I make so much I don’t know what do to with my money so I figure I would double it.”

The redhead looks over the rest of the contract; seeing she gets full access to everything that Tara has or gets. “So I get access to everything you have?” Her eyes were very curious, then started roaming over the blonde’s chest.

The actress smirked; watching the woman read over the papers, averting her eyes when the redhead looked up. “Is everything satisfactory Willow?” Tara’s voice took on an even more professional tone, the redhead knew this is how it would be when working, nodding she grabbed a pen. “Everything looks right, so sign the contract and the disclosure agreement right?”

The blonde nodded; she watched as Willow signed her name on both documents, sighing relief that it worked out. “Ok here are the keys to the house, cars, and some various other places I will take you to in a bit so you know what is what” Handing keys to the redhead, the woman inspects them nodding. “I own a few businesses so they are on there too, never know when I need you to run to one to get something. “Also hands her a piece of paper containing numbers and the gate code.

Pulling out her cell; Willow starts putting in the numbers, memorizing the gate code in seconds. “I assume this is the new code since you broke up with your ex.” It was more a statement but Tara nodded, “Yes, want some coffee?” She motioned to the coffee on the table. “Yes please.” The redhead smiled.

“You will have to know my schedule frontwards and backwards.” Points to a black book on her desk, “This has all my appointments and what nots in it. While I take you to the various locations you can look at it. So you know what’s going on.” Handing Willow a black coffee; remembering from her visit that she mentioned she drank it straight.

Taking the cup; the smaller woman nodded, taking a sip she looks around, “Oh and Will, you are not just my assistant. You are my companion, where I go you go always.” Tara didn’t know how she would react to that, watching the redhead she was relieved when the woman smiled. ‘Was that a twinkle in Will’s eye?’ Shaking the thought from her head she moved into friend mode, “Are you doing ok after what happened this morning?”

“I’m fine, just had to shake the shakes is all, I just hope it doesn’t happen again.” She finishes her cup, leaning back in her chair Willow played with a ring on her finger. The blonde looks at the redhead’s hand and internally frowned; she wore a ring on her left ring finger. ‘Damn!’ Standing up she gathered her black book and purse, “Shall we get going, we have a lot of locations to see?”

Rising from her seat Willow smiled, “Of course, one question though. Do I call you Tara or Miss MaClay while on duty?” The blonde giggles, “Tara or Tar is fine, and be ready for rumors to fly once the photographers start to see us out together all the time.” They both laughed, “Nah, I’ve been in tabloids before, no big deal. Willow shrugged following Tara out of her office.

The agent scowled; sitting behind her desk, thanking the heavens above that Willow was ok. Sam had called her to let her know what happened that morning. When he had told her it was a hummer; the brunette had a sneaky suspicion she knew who it was. Picking up her phone, dialing the studio’s number, she waits for Rich to pick up.

The phone rang on the man’s desk; picking it up, “Rich here.” He smirked hearing Faith on the end, “Hello Agent Lehane, what can I do for you?, I trust your client is happy?”

“Yes, she is, however have you seen Clarrise today, I think she tried to run over my clients new assistant today. She and Tara went for a morning run and a hummer very much like hers came close to killing her.” He heard malice in the agent’s voice; he also knew it was probably Clarrise.

Sighing he began to rub a temple, “Yes, she was in. I wondered why she was so on edge, now I know. I told her of the contract details to make sure she doesn’t breach them, but seems that won’t stop her.” He wrote some notes on a piece of paper, ‘Restraining order for offset, report’. “I will handle things, will get both Tara and her assistant a restraining order that takes effect off the set. What’s the assistant’s name?”

“Willow Rosenberg, and Rich, from what I heard they like each other. Clarrise still thinks Tara is her property, we need to take all precautions.” He agreed, they said their good-bye’s and hung up.

The brunette slumped in her seat, quickly sitting up straight when her first appointment of the day walked in. Smiling she greeted the blonde, “Hello, I’m Faith Lehane, Agent to the Stars.” She knew it was corny but it was also true. The slender girl smiled, “Elizabeth Summers…” They shook hands; then Faith started to go over the basics with her of what would be in Ms. Summer’s future.

“So that was the dance studio, the collectibles store and the production studio I own, one more stop. This one is the most important out of all the stops today.” Tara explained driving down Rodeo Drive; the redhead’s mind was spinning. “Wow you really bought a lot of places, didn’t that production company produce the Hostel movies?”

The blonde smiled, nodding as they turned behind a unique looking store on the strip. “yes, my company did, I am a big horror fan, plus I star in a lot of films. The TV series is going to be a horror series.” She parked her Aston, looking at the redhead. “This store is my heart and soul, before I was an actress this store was off the strip, I started it with whatever money I had left from my college fund.”

They both got out of the car, the sign on the door read; “Impulse Design’s”. Willow smiled; it fit her boss well the name of the store, walking beside Tara she couldn’t help but feel a tingling sensation. “So you design stuff?” The blonde nodded, “Not what you think though…” She trailed off opening the door for Willow to enter first.

As she entered; the redhead’s jaw dropped, hanging from the halls were Posters and designs for monsters, gothic buildings and a variety of prosthetics. “You design stuff for movies!? How did this land on Rodeo Drive?” She looked at the actress completely amazed.

Tara had a huge grin on her face; sliding by Willow, she motioned for her to follow. “I have a Masters in Architecture, but I always loved making things for movies. So I started making small props and now I supply most of the major studios.” She opened a door to an office, sitting down on the couch; the blond looked at the other woman. “This place is where I come to get away, though I think I have a new place to get away too now as well.” Blushing she picked up a sketch like she was studying it, so she didn’t have to look at Willow.

The redhead started giggling, “You can come over to my place anytime Tar, might even give you a key.” ‘OMG did I just say that!?!?!’ The blonde’s head shot up; not expecting that offer so soon, “Thanks Will, I mean I love my home but sometimes I like to get out.” Setting the sketch down, she stood. “So what do you think of everything?”

Her assistant looked around, “It’s a lot to take in, but I love it. Oh btw you have an appointment with your producer/creator in like forty-five minutes.” Tara’s face must have looked shocked, because the redhead laughed, “I memorized your schedule already, we probably should head to the studio don’t ya think?”

The blonde simply nodded, walking back outside Tara realized she is driving the Aston with Willow. ‘Wow, it feels perfect having her with me’ Opening the door for the redhead, she quickly moved to the other side to hope in the driver’s seat. ‘Alright let’s head over, and you can meet the creator of the show.”

Pulling out of the back lot, Tara eased the car into the now heavy traffic. It took them almost thirty minutes to get to the studio, “Ready Will?” The redhead nodded, getting out of the car. “This is the first time I have been to a studio lot, this’ll be fun!”

The actress reached for Willow’s hand; then stopped, ‘What am I doing?’ tucking her hands in her pockets. The smaller girl noticed the motion, frowning to herself when Tara tucked her hands in her pockets. “Tar, ya know we are friends, who cares what tabloids or others say?” The redhead held her hand out to Tara; the blonde smiling took it, “You truly are unique Will. Let’s get inside.” Walking hand in hand they moved towards Rich’s office.

“Yes, against Clarrise Jefferson, yes for a Tara MaClay and Willow Rosenberg.” He writes down the information, “Yes, that’s right. Thank you officer, yes the studio will be paying for both restraints.” He looks up seeing Tara enter his office with a redhead right behind her. “Yes Officer, I want it to take effect in the next fifteen minutes. Please notify Ms. Jefferson as well. Thank you, bye.”

The blonde looked at the man confused; sitting in her usual chair, she motioned for the redhead to sit in the other. “Rich, what was that about Willow and Myself?” Willow looked between them utterly confused, staying silent since she didn’t know what to say. “Oh yes that, I got restraining orders for both of you against Clarrise, they are for when you are not on set. Only on set can she interact with you.”

Something clicked in Tara’s mind, “She was the one this morning wasn’t she?” The man nodded, looking at the redhead, “You must be Willow Rosenberg.” He rose from his seat, walking over he offered his hand, “I am Rich Geoffrey, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Willow shook his hand, “Excuse me but what about this morning?”

Sighing Tara looked at Willow, “That hummer that almost hit you, well um, from what Rich just said about the restraining orders, it was Clarrise. It wasn’t an accident.” The blonde prayed this wouldn’t chase Willow off. The redhead stood up; her eyes showing uncertainty, “I…I need to step outside, excuse me.” Before anyone could protest; the redhead was out the door and outside by the car in minutes.

Leaning against the car she began to shake her head, “No this can’t be, some stranger tried to actually hit me. I didn’t do anything but go for a run with Tar…” She trailed off as she realized Clarrise was the actress’s very recent possessive Ex. “No, no no no no no,” She kept repeating the word.

Back in the office, Tara’s face fell from the woman’s sudden departure, “I think I might be looking for a new assistant.” Sighing the blonde stood; “Keep the restraining order up Rich, and thanks.” Her shoulders slumped forward she moved to the door. “Tara, don’t give up on her, she seems strong. Don’t write her off yet.” His voice was soft but she heard the truth behind them. “Thanks Rich, see you in a few weeks.”

Willow was still leaning against the car; shaking her head, her lips forming the word no over and over again with her lips. Tara stayed in around the corner listening to the redhead talk to herself.

“Why me, why is it I come for a new start and I get dragged into someone else’s problem…” Willow sighed; the blonde noticed she was on her cell phone. “Xander, Tara’s ex is a psycho! She tried to run me over! I really like Tara, but I don’t wanna get myself killed either!” Willow’s green eyes looked lighter, like she was scared and the color had drained from them.

The other woman stayed around the corner listening; tears were streaming from her eyes. Willow likes her, and Clarrise is in the way trying to get rid of the beautiful redhead. Holding her head up high, Tara walks around the corner right up to Willow. Boldly taking the phone from the now very shocked redhead; “Xander, this is Tara MaClay, Willow will have to call you back. Bye.”

Both women stood there, Willow was in shock and almost angry that her boss just did that. She held her tongue though, “Willow do you want to be my assistant?” The words were spoken but there was no emotion in Tara’s voice. Thinking the redhead looked into blue orbs that would but any of the seas to shame. “Tara, I really do but I also value my life. If that was Clarrise in that hummer, who says she won’t try again?”

Handing the cell phone back to Willow, the blonde motioned for them to get in the car. “I’m taking you home.” The ride back to the house was silent, every time Willow wanted to say something; she wouldn’t getting a neutral look from Tara. The blonde pulls up to the front of the redhead’s house.

Turning to Willow; her eyes show fear, rejection and pain. “If you come to the house tomorrow at ten-am I will know you still want to work for me is serious. If you don’t show up, then I will cancel the contract and we will just be neighbors.” Her voice wavered, fighting back tears.

Willow’s mouth dropped open, “Tara, I said I want to work for you.” She couldn’t believe what the blonde had just said. “Yes I heard you at the studio, but you also said you value your life. I won’t force you to be my assistant, god knows you don’t need the money.” The redhead blinks, regretting stating that earlier, “Tara I didn’t mean I wouldn’t work with you, it’s just first I almost get run over, and then to find out it’s your ex trying to kill me for what going for a run with you?”

The actress refused to look at her; sighing Willow opened the door, stepping out of the car and closing. Before she could say anything else, Tara pulled out and down the driveway out of sight. “This is not how it was supposed to go.” Grumbling Willow moved to her temporary Ferrari, getting in she sped out of her driveway and down the road, not going anywhere in particular.

Tara sped her car into the garage, almost knocking over Lisa; who was working on her other car. “Shit Tara what the hell is wrong with you!?” The mechanic was already having a tough morning and early afternoon. The blonde ignored her, slamming the door shut of the Aston, then sniffling left the garage. Lisa wondered what the hell was going on, Tara never cries; following her to the kitchen entrance she spun Tara around.

Tears were streaming down the blonde’s face, “Tara what is it, what’s wrong?” shaking her head, Tara didn’t want to answer, but knew Lisa wouldn’t give up. “Clarrise tried to run over Willow, my new assistant, and now I don’t think Willow wants to be my assistant.” Lisa noticed how Tara spoke about the assistant.

“You like her don’t you?” the mechanic smiled at her boss and friend, the blonde nodded. “Don’t you dare give up on her, did you ask her if she wanted to keep the job?” Again she nodded, “Lisa, I think I fucked up.”
They walked into the house together, trying to figure out what to do.

Arriving back at the house, Willow slumped on the couch; the redhead began to cry, shaking uncontrollably. “What did I do, say…gees I fucked up big time.” She curled up in a ball, squishing herself into the couch trying to disappear; without realizing it she drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later Willow was awaken by a knock at the door; slowly getting up she yawned, the knocking became more urgent. “I’M COMING! Gees calm your fucking horses.” She ripped the door open, coming face to face with a teary eyes actress. “Can I help you Tara?”

She didn’t move to let the blonde in; she stayed right in the way holding the heavy door, wondering why on earth the blonde was at her door. ‘W-willow…” Tara could barely talk; she had poured her heart out to Lisa, telling her she was falling for Willow. Even after just two days of knowing the woman she loved her, but she didn’t want to rush. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have been so cold. I just…I want to…” She was having a hard time forming words.

The redhead moved to the side finally, “Come in Tara.” Stepping into the very cold house, the blonde noticed that Willow still had nothing in the kitchen; turning around she saw tears falling down the small woman’s cheeks. “Willow I am so sorry.” Without thinking tara moved to her and wrapped her in strong arms, hugging her fiercely.

Willow melted into the embrace; sniffling into the blonde’s shoulder, “I’m sorry too Tara, I shouldn’t have reacted the way I did.” Pulling back to look into Tara’s eyes; she refrained from kissing the blonde then and there. “I would offer you something but I have nothing.” Taking the blonde’s hand, they walked to the living room.

“Willow, let’s go out to eat. Then we can do some shopping for your kitchen.” The blonde offered with a small smile, “And I hope you still work for me, I really want you too.” Squeezing Tara’s hand; Willow smiled bigger, “Sounds great, but um…here…” She grabbed a tissue and started to gently wipe the smeared mascara from the blonde’s face. Suddenly she stopped, biting her lower lip looking at the blonde’s lips.

The taller woman smiles; the redhead was so cute, noticing the cleaning had stopped she saw Willow looking at her lips. They both started leaning in, breathing a bit heavier than usual; their lips pressed together softly. It only lasted a few seconds, both women’s head spinning from the quick kiss. “So um dinner?”

Nodding the redhead grabbed her keys, “We’ll take my car, I have a temporary car till mine is done getting customized.” Grabbing the actress’s hand; they walked out to the garage, Tara’s eyes widening seeing a brand new Ferrari.
“Wow Will!” She looked at the car; it was a burnt orange color, the redhead opened the passenger door for her. Sliding into the seat, she was awed at the car; she had never been in a Ferrari before. “You sure know what kind of car to buy.” Smiling at one another, Willow pulled the car out of the garage.

“Well mine will be black, and fully loaded with extra’s, only set me back about six-hundred and sixty thousand, give or take.” The blonde coughed, shaking her head in amazement at the cost, “Those are some extra’s there.” Giggling they made small talk, not realizing that not too far behind them was a large silver Hummer.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed.

I LOVE REVIEWS!!!! ~hint hint~

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBS!!!

Its really sucks that the situation is bad enough that they need restraining orders. I have a feeling its not going to matter.

Who is this new character, Elizabeth? I see that by introducing her, she is going to be a part of the story..is she there more for Faith, or for another friend for our girls? Or both?

You had me really scared. Its not that I don't think that Willow has enough guts to stay, but to be faced with such danger so early on, it worried me that she might not stay. I'm glad she did. Although, I'm worried to see what C will do next..*bites lip in worry*

Did I tell you that I love this story? Well, I do!
More soon please?
~Allie

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Double Update MUAHAHAHA!!!

A Star’s Second Chance

Summary: Will Willow & Tara be able to work together, or will something keep them apart?

Chapter 9

The Hummer stayed back; the driver making sure she didn’t get too close; her knuckles were white on the steering wheel when she saw the two women laughing in the Ferrari a few cars ahead of her.

She wondered where they were going, when the Ferrari pulled into a small mom and pop restaurant, she was on the phone to some photographers.

Willow ran around the car; opening Tara’s door for her with a big smile, linking arms they headed into the restaurant. “I hope you don’t mind a lil home cooking. I saw this place earlier when I went for a drive, trying to figure out what I was going to.”

The blonde smiled, “This place is cute, and I bet the food is great.” A shirt elderly gentleman greeted them, showing them to a booth in a well-lit corner but away from prying eyes. “Forgive me, but I recognized you when you came in, so I thought this spot would suit you for privacy Miss MaClay.”

He politely introduced himself as Bob, then left to see to his other customers. The girl’s looked over their menus as a waiter walked up, asking what they would like to drink. “Coke for me please,” The redhead smiled at him, looking to the blonde the waiter waited patiently. “I’ll just take water with some lemon please.” He nodded walking off to retrieve the drinks.

“I like this place Will, and Bob is nice he he.” Tara looked around the dining room, very simple decorations, making it look like you walked into a farm house. “So I assume you still want to work for me?” The blonde wanted to make absolutely sure Willow wanted to do this.

The redhead set her menu on the table, “Yes Tara, I want to work for you, even if it means risking my life.” She fiddled with her fingers, twisting the ring on her left hand a bit. “This Clarrise, she seems a bit unstable.”

Tara nodded, “Ever since I broke up with her, she has tried to be possessive. Faith had to physically remove her from my property after she got her stuff.” The waiter came back with their drinks, setting them down he grabbed his notepad. “Ready to order ladies?” He winked at Tara, not fully realizing who she was.

Willow shook her head; looking at the menu she begins to smile, “I’ll have the rib platter with corn and mashed potatoes.” She handed her menu to the boy, looking at Tara waiting to see what she would pick.

“I’ll have the steak platter, green beans and the house salad. Do you have ranch?” She looked up at him as she handed her menu over, he nodded. “I’ll have ranch on the side with the salad.” Taking the menu he finished jotting down, smiling big at the actress as he left.

“I think someone has a crush on you Tara.” Giggling Willow sipped her coke, eyeing the blond to see is she caught on. The actress simply smiled; squeezing the juice of the lemon slice into her water, “Well too bad, he doesn’t have red hair.” She smirked, taking a drink of her water as the redhead fumbled with her drink.

The smaller woman was wide eyed; she didn’t expect that or the flirting look she was getting. “No, no he’s not, guess that’s good for me then huh?” Her eyes locked onto the woman in front of her as the blonde nodded in agreement. ‘Nice and slow Rosenberg, she just got out of a relationship.’

They started talking about their pasts, laughing when a joke was told; feeling relaxed with each other. “So Will, how do you know Faith, you mentioned a bit that you went to school together?” Tara set down her water, wanting to know more about this gorgeous redhead in front of her.

“Oh well, we actually grew up together, went through Elementary all the way through High School together.” Taking a sip of coke Willow continued, “I was a big geek in school, big with computers, studying, ya know the nerdy thing. Faith was more a badass, smoking in the bathroom, cutting class and all that.”

The actress sat back against the booth as she listens, “She always stood up for me when I was teased and bullied, and we even went to prom together. I’ll say this, I love Faith but never ever again.” She chuckled to herself, Tara cocked her head to the side, and “Oh you have to spill now, what happened?” Leaning over the table, Willow begins to tell the story;

Flashback

“Faith, we are going to be late, will you get your damn dress on already!” Willow yelled up the stairs, her best friend was hated dresses but had promised to wear one. “Will, I hate dresses so give me a minute!” Giggling the redhead waited at the bottom of the stairs, she wore a dark emerald evening gown with one thin shoulder strap to hold up her dress.

Slowly Willow could see Faith coming down the stairs, the brunette looked elegant in a knee length black dress, that had sequins scattered all over it. “Wow Faith you look hot!” Blushing, the taller girl finally made it down the stairs next to Willow. “Yeah well I did promise you I would, so here am I making good on that. Oh never again after this am I wearing a dress. How do you wear these heels?”

Faith twisted her ankles; she was wearing heels with straps up to mid-calf. “I rather have my boots.” She began to pout, smiling at her best friend. “Oh c’mon Faithy, it ain’t that bad.” Linking arms; the girls walked outside to Faith’s car, getting in quickly they made their way to the school parking lot.

They sat in the car; watching couples move into the gymnasium, swallowing Faith got out of the car. Moving to the passenger side, she opened Willow’s door, “Ready to go have fun Will?” Holding her hand out to the redhead, taking the offered hand the smaller girl stepped out of the car.

Willow was nervous; she had come out a year ago but still felt odd; even odder that she is here with her best friend. She never expected Faith to accept her offer when she asked. “Ready as I will ever be bestie. Thank for being my date tonight.” She leaned over kissing Faith’s cheek.

They walked in hand in hand, giving their tickets to the door-man. The gym was decorated in deep greens and blues. They didn’t really have a theme, was just simply elegant. Faith spotted the punch bowl, “Want a drink Will?” She motioned to the punch, as the redhead nodded Faith moved to the bowl before anyone could spike it. Grabbing to cups; she made her way back to her friend.

Taking the cup from Faith; Willow was looking around, laughing as she spotted Xander with his girlfriend. She was trying to teach him to dance; shaking her head she took another sip of her punch. “You would think going to so many dances Xander would know how.” This made the brunette giggle, then clearing her throat Faith leaned against a chair.

She wanted to ask Willow to dance; but didn’t know exactly how, downing her drink she takes Willow’s hand. “Let’s dance!” She dragged her best friend onto the floor, an upbeat song started to play and Faith began to move with the beat.

The redhead stood there a moment; watching the way her friend moved, smiling she began to dance listening to the music. Neither of them noticed they were getting closer to each other. By the third song they were having fun, dancing right up on each other; a crowd began to form around them.

The two girls’ didn’t even notice, until one simple hand gesture changed everything. Faith was wearing a very classy silver bracelet with charms hanging off the links; only problem it got caught around the strap of Willow’s dress.

She tugged lightly trying to get the bracelet to unhook, then she tugged a bit too hard. “Shit!” Faith leant into Willow, “Uhhh Will, we need to go to the bathroom, I’m caught on your dress.” The redhead tried to turn around to look at her friend, but Faith kept her from turning. “Turn towards me and that strap will snap…”

Slowly they made their way off the dance floor; heading to the bathroom, before they made it Faith heard something from her left. Swiveling without thinking, the strap snapped loose and Willow barely caught her dress in time. “What did you say?” faith was looking at one of the football players.

“I uhh said damn dykes.” He was already leaning against a wall, looking cool as a cucumber. “Dykes huh?” She got right into his personal space; before anything could happen she felt a hand spin her around. Willow was standing there holding up her dress, “Faith sweetie, if he wants to be an ass let him.” The redhead smirked, looking over Faith’s shoulder at right at the boy.

Leaning up, Willow pressed her lips to Faith softly; then relaxed when she felt Faith return the kiss. Pulling back; the redhead kept looking at the jock, which looked like he was drooling. “Yeah dykes my ass, you thought that was hot you idiot.”

Grabbing the brunette’s hand, Willow dragged her to the bathroom; shutting and locking the door behind them. “Now missy, you are going to help me fix my dress.” She deadpanned; the brunette was still a bit shocked at what just happened. Sighing Willow looked in the mirror, taking both ends and tying a small bow to keep the two ends together.

“Willow, you kissed me.” Faith was finally registering everything, ‘Why did you kiss me?” The redhead shrugged, “Just cause’ we could, oh and btw you owe me for this dress.” Smirking she moved past her friend then noticed something and started laughing.

Faith looked confused and looked into the mirror, “What is it, what’s so funny?” Willow moved behind her and zipped Faith’s dress up. “Apparently Faithy, your dress came undone from dancing.” Making sure the zipper was up and secure, Willow swatted her friends ass, “Come on let’s go enjoy prom!”

End Flash Back

By now they had gotten their food, Tara was laughing between bites as Willow finished the story. “I don’t think I have even seen her in a skirt since our senior prom.” The redhead stated smiling.

Then suddenly there was a commotion outside, Bob came running over to them. “I am terribly sorry but there are photographers everywhere, where exactly did you park?” He looked between both women with a worried expression. Willow set down her fork, “Off to the side of the building towards I would guess the kitchen?”

The man nodded, “Good, good then we can sneak you out when you are done. I take it you own the Ferrari Miss MaClay?” The blonde shook her head, “No, my friend here owns the Ferrari. But thank you for lettings us know.” He nodded as he walked back to the entrance to handle the chaos.

Clarrise laughed as the entrance to the restaurant was mobbed by various photographers, she knew they had to come out that way. “If I can’t have you, I will make your life a living hell.” She watched the entrance, wanting to see the reactions when the two women came out from dinner.

As the two women finished their meal; they ordered dessert to go, Bob had asked if Tara would take a picture with him. She stood smiling as they posed together, “Thank you Miss MaClay, do you mind if I have it hung up here, we do not get many celebrities?” She shook her head not minding at all.

‘Well I hope you and your girl enjoy the rest of your evening, just go through the kitchen doors, the cook will show you out.” He smiled, noticing a photographer was almost inside he rushed over to prevent the man from entering. “Thanks but…” The blonde shook her head, ‘Willow isn’t my girl…yet’ she thought grinning big.

The redhead opened the kitchen doors for the blonde, then followed as the cook showed them out. As Willow thought; her Ferrari was right by the kitchen door, quickly they both got into the car unseen. Not wanting to draw attention, she eased the car out of the parking lot and then hit the gas down the street.

As they left, Tara noticed a hummer sitting in the far corner, gritting her teeth she pulled out her cell phone. After a few rings someone picked up, “Hey Faith, I need you to do something for me…” She trailed off looking at Willow and winking. The redhead moved her hand to where the actress rested her free hand, resting it on top.

Instinctively, the blond flipped her hand over, to where their palms met and wrapped her fingers around the small hand of the redhead. “Clarrise was at the restaurant Willow and I was just at. She must have tipped the photographers that mobbed the place. Can you use your special expertise to deal with her?”

Willow half listened as she drove around, gently squeezing Tara’s hand as the phone conversation ended. “So what exactly did you ask Faith to do?” The blonde chuckled; “Faith boxes to keep in shape. Since Clarrise challenged her to a boxing match. I figured this was the perfect time.”

Arriving back at the house, both girls reluctantly let go of each other’s hand. “Want to come inside for dessert?” Willow held up the bag with delicious homemade apple pie in it. The blonde nodded quickly, making their way inside to enjoy dessert and each other’s company.

Sitting in the Hummer, Clarrise was wondering if the two would ever come out of the restaurant. Photographers began to leave when she finally noticed the Ferrari was gone. “Son of a Bitch!” Just as she was about to scream and yell her phone sounded off.

Looking at the phone, she wondered why Faith would be calling her, “Faith, what do you want?” She listened as Faith accepted her boxing match, asking to meet tomorrow afternoon at Faith’s gym. Agreeing to meet at two pm, Clarrise quickly hung up; “Well this should be fun, I get to beat on lil Faithy, here comes the pain.”

Taking the Hummer out of park, Clarrise squealed the tires as she peeled out of the parking lot.

Faith texted Tara the time and place of the boxing match; grinning she moved to her spare room. Finding her boxing equipment she pulled out her gloves, as well as a small syringe filled with a metallic substance. “I won’t kill you Clarrise, but you won’t be seeing straight for a while.”

Moving to sit down, Faith begins to inject her gloves with the substance.

TBC

Hehe I be sneaky!!!!!!

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:49 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

BESTIE DIBS!!!! yays

You be a sneaky bestie!

Quote:
The redhead set her menu on the table, “Yes Tara, I want to work for you, even if it means risking my life.” She fiddled with her fingers, twisting the ring on her left hand a bit. “This Clarrise, she seems a bit unstable.”

Ring? Oh, and massive understatement!

LOVED the whole flashback, can't really quote the whole thing. Wardrobe malfunctions! Awesomesauce! :laugh

GRRRR to C and her jealousy...calling the Papz! {insert potty mouth comments here}

Quote:
Faith texted Tara the time and place of the boxing match; grinning she moved to her spare room. Finding her boxing equipment she pulled out her gloves, as well as a small syringe filled with a metallic substance. “I won’t kill you Clarrise, but you won’t be seeing straight for a while.”

I hope Faith beats the living...poop...erm *clears throat* out of C!! And she's fighting dirty?! C doesn't stand a chance! I hope this doesn't mean trouble for Faith though... mercury is a bad thing to bring to the fights.

Anxious for more! Bestie and Kitten love!
~Allie

Post subject: Re: NS!!!! A Star's Second Chance 11/08/2011
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:52 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Sneaky double update-y goodness!

Holy crap is Clarise nuts or what?! :crazy total psycho! can't wait to see Faith kick her ass :D

I'm very glad to see the girls got things straightened out between them. You had me worried there for a minute in that first post. Whew! Now we can get on with the :wtkiss since both girls know the other is into them :)

Can't wait for the next update!

~Leo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey Ken! Love the double update, I am now sitting here attempting to decide what chemicals Faith could be using, so far my main ideas are mercury and cyanide, maybe some sort of carcinogen? Anyway, don't know if you meant to but at some points you use btw. Love the story and more please Kitken *hug*

- With You Around, YellowCard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, AS! :whip

You're an animal - literary that is! Rock and roll!

Okay, let's call Loonies Incorporated and get them to round up sweet Clarisse, eh? That woman is mega with the psycho!

Quote:
Turning to Willow; her eyes show fear, rejection and pain. “If you come to the house tomorrow at ten-am I will know you still want to work for me is serious. If you don’t show up, then I will cancel the contract and we will just be neighbors.” Her voice wavered, fighting back tears.
Real suspense when Willow had to face risking her life for a job where she didn't even need the money . . . but it was never about the job, was it?

Quote:
“Oh um sorry didn’t know you were in the doorway Tara. I brought some drinks for you and your assistant.” He looked between them smirking, shaking his head he set the tray down on the desk; then excited the room.
Okay, Sam TOTALLY knows so come on, ladies find the clue stick and start smacking yourselves with it. Hmmm? Kinky fun? Okay, go to sleep, Ariel!

Speaking of fun . . . FLASHBACK MAGIC - :pinky :party :pinky was fantastic. Great story, utterly fresh and totally believable! Also loved the whole boxing match deal. I love the idea of Faith 'sending a message' to first Lady of Lunatics, Clarrise! Go Faith! :bounce

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Yay! All caught up on this site:) Let the feedback begin!

So, this Clarrise is a total BITCH! :smash :smash :smash :smash Wonder what Faith is putting on her gloves??? :hmm

Loved their kiss and the dinner. Can't wait to see more :wtkiss time!!

I enjoyed the flashback, it was nice to get a little more background on W/F relationship.

Looking forward to your next update!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:10 pm 
5. Willowhand

Quote:
Babbles4Twillow

OOOO bestie you be on fire!!!!

Quote:
Ring? Oh, and massive understatement!

LOVED the whole flashback, can't really quote the whole thing. Wardrobe malfunctions! Awesomesauce!

GRRRR to C and her jealousy...calling the Papz! {insert potty mouth comments here}

Hehe I am glad you caught the part about the ring, later on in the story it will be explained.
And yes wardrobe malfunctions are so much fun to write!!

Quote:
I hope Faith beats the living...poop...erm *clears throat* out of C!! And she's fighting dirty?! C doesn't stand a chance! I hope this doesn't mean trouble for Faith though... mercury is a bad thing to bring to the fights.

read the next chapter and find out!!!

leos_pride

Quote:
Holy crap is Clarise nuts or what?! total psycho! can't wait to see Faith kick her ass

hehe the is more to come with Clarrise, just read and find out!!!

Quote:
I'm very glad to see the girls got things straightened out between them. You had me worried there for a minute in that first post. Whew! Now we can get on with the since both girls know the other is into them

Lol there will be strained moments but nothing too big our girls can't handle :grin

Vazy

hey you glad you caught up!!!

Quote:
Hey Ken! Love the double update, I am now sitting here attempting to decide what chemicals Faith could be using, so far my main ideas are mercury and cyanide, maybe some sort of carcinogen? Anyway, don't know if you meant to but at some points you use btw. Love the story and more please Kitken *hug*

Thanks for the heads up will change that when I remember!

You are right about the mercury! Good job!

Ariel

Quote:
You're an animal - literary that is! Rock and roll!

Okay, let's call Loonies Incorporated and get them to round up sweet Clarisse, eh? That woman is mega with the psycho!

RAWR!!! lol
Well Loonies Incorporated is going to have a wait a while, but you just gave me some wicked idea's!!!

Quote:
Real suspense when Willow had to face risking her life for a job where she didn't even need the money . . . but it was never about the job, was it?

Why would it be about the job, when Willow has money, of course the job isn't what it was about.

Quote:
Okay, Sam TOTALLY knows so come on, ladies find the clue stick and start smacking yourselves with it. Hmmm? Kinky fun? Okay, go to sleep, Ariel!

Speaking of fun . . . FLASHBACK MAGIC - was fantastic. Great story, utterly fresh and totally believable! Also loved the whole boxing match deal. I love the idea of Faith 'sending a message' to first Lady of Lunatics, Clarrise! Go Faith!

Yeah Sam already knows, it's pretty obvious. And the match well read to find out below!!!

Finey_McFine

Quote:
So, this Clarrise is a total BITCH! Wonder what Faith is putting on her gloves???

Yes she be a bitch, and I will give you one guess about the gloves...lol

Quote:
Loved their kiss and the dinner. Can't wait to see more time!!

You will have to wiat a bit on more :wtkiss , can't give it all at once.

Quote:
I enjoyed the flashback, it was nice to get a little more background on W/F relationship.

yeah shows a different side to both women, love flashbacks. There will be more through out this story.

Thank you all for your feedback!!!

~AS~

Next Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

Summary: Willow & Tara are now working together. Faith and Clarrise have a boxing match, who will win? And when W/T go to lunch again will the same waiter try and flrit?

Chapter 10

The boxing gym was filled with a few spectators; Willow and Tara sat on the far side, to make sure the restraining order stayed in affect, Faith was in the ring warming up making jabbing and various other punches. Clarrise was in a corner of the ring getting herself worked up to do this, bouncing on the balls of her feet; she noticed the redhead sitting with Tara about one hundred-fifty yards away.

The referee brought the two women into the center, “Ok, no cheap shots, nothing below the waist line, a fair fight, Understood?” Both women nodded, however Faith knew she wasn’t playing fair then again it was her gym. “Touch gloves please.”

The women touched gloves and the bell rang signaling the beginning of the match; circling each other, each woman looked for a opening. As Clarrise came in swinging, the agent ducked and swerved keeping her elbows tucked in, bringing a right hook up between the woman’s arms and connecting with the right side of her chin.

The director stumbled back growling; she wanted the first shot, charging Faith she swung at the woman’s head. Faith brought her arm up to block, as she did Clarrise swung her opposite hand; the glove connecting with her stomach. Grunting the brunette stepped back, composing herself as they began to circle again.

The referee kept a sharp eye on them, separating them when it got too heated; noticing Faith was playing with a lot more vigor then she usually does. By round 4, Clarrise’s face was almost a bloody pulp while faith had maybe a bruise or two; everyone wondered how much punishment the director was going to put up with before she gives in.

Leaning into Tara; Willow whispered, “Dan she is stubborn, any good player would have given up by now. She looks like shit.” This made the blonde giggle, taking the redhead’s hand they continued to watch the match; knowing their friend Faith would win.

After round seven; the referee called it quite, raising faith’s hand in victory. At this proclamation Clarrise was seething, wiping her bloody mouth she swung at the agent, but all too soon faith ducked and nailed her with a left uppercut right square on the woman’s chin. The woman fell to the matt; her head bouncing off the surface eyes glassy, it was a full knockout.

Faith knelt down; knowing the women could hear here, “Come near Tara or Willow, try to hurt either of them, and you get worse then a knockout. Good riddance.” The agent hopped out of the ring, one of her trainers looking at her face and ribs, applying medicine as needed; waving at Willow and Tara smiling.

The two women waving back; motioned they were going to go, seeing the nod from their friend they made their way outside. “That was actually a great match, too bad Clarrise is such an idiot.” The blonde nods as they make their way to Willow’s black Ferrari that was delivered that morning. Cllimbing in they head to Tara’s first meeting with producers of a movie she might accept for the following summer.

Back in the locker room; Clarrise was being tended too by a few of Faith’s on hand trainer’s, trying to help the swelling of the woman’s face go down. “Man girl, you should have stopped at round two.” One man stated, dabbing the woman’s swollen face as it gradually starts to shrink back to normal. The woman didn’t say anything; she was just happy to be able to see somewhat again, “That Faith she throwsh a goodsh punsch.”

All three men nodded in agreement, “She ain’t the middle-weight Champion of L.A. for nothing. Anyone in her weight class, she mops the floor with.” A blonde man stated as he cleans up the bloody towels and rags. The woman’s eyes widened; she never knew the agent was an actual boxing champion, “Well that explains that, man I should have never agreed to the match.” She noticed her speech was back to normal and sighed happily as the men kept helping her.

In Alabama a man was getting packing to go see his daughter; moving to the car to load up his things, smiling as he thought of seeing his daughter after so many years. “Been too long my lil one, maybe this time I can get you to come back to Alabama to do what you were supposed to all along, this actress crap is such nonsense.

Hopping into his car he quickly makes his way to the interstate, once moving with the flow of traffic he goes through the list he has in his mind, “Try and talk her out of being an actress, get her home where she belongs, and make sure she sure as hell knows she has been livin in sin these few years.” Nodding to himself he turns on country music heading down the road.

Coming out of the meeting; the two women were wearing large grins, Willow had witnessed Tara’s prowess as the blonde got exactly what she wanted to be able to do this movie. “Tara you are a force to be reckoned with, that was WOW!” Grinning the redhead opens the door for Tara, making sure she is in before shutting the door; moving to the other side and getting in. “So we have a couple hours before you have to be at your studio to look over the sets for that independent film, also I have in the back seat your first script for the new upcoming show staring Tara MaClay called, ‘Wild Impulses’.”

Chuckling Tara grabbed the script from the back seat; beginning to look through it while her assistant drove to the little Mom and Pop restaurant they ate at the other day. Pulling into the lot, they quickly went inside; Bob excitedly greeted them. “Welcome back ladies, I will sit you at the same table as last time.” Following the man, Tara almost bumped into the flirtatious waiter they had the last time because she was intently reading her parts of the script.

“Oh sorry…” She looked up and saw the smiling boy in front of her, “Not a problem Miss, bump into me anytime.” He replied with a sly grin. Shaking her head she joined Willow at the table, “This script is pretty good, and I get to solve a grisly psycho murder. Looks like it will take a few episodes to catch the main killer, but we nab his partner in this episode.”

The redhead listened; however most of her attention was watching the waiter who was making his way over here, grumbling under her breath before he got to the table. “Good day again ladies, what can I get you both to drink?” He once again winked at Tara, frowning when the blonde didn’t notice.

“I’ll have a ice tea please, with just a little ice.” The blonde stated as she set down the script and picked up the menu. “And I will have a Cherry Coke please, we still need a few minutes to decide what to eat.” The redhead deadpanned her request, annoyed that this man was being this way. Giving the blonde one more look, the waiter left to fill their drink requests; wondering why the blonde wouldn’t even give him the time of day.

“Ya know that waiter has it bad for you Tare, it’s funny but a little annoying.” Willow looked in the waiter’s direction, scowling as she looked up over her menu. “Hehe Will honey, don’t worry he has nothing I want, then again this lovely woman I am having lunch with right now, she has everything I want.” Tara replied with a half-smirk.

Willow blushed the color of her hair as the waiter came back, noticing the redhead blush he looked confused; shaking his head he pulled out his pad. “What can I get you ladies for lunch?” The blonde set her menu down smirking, “Can I have the house salad with a side of a beautiful redhead.” She stated, waiting a few seconds letting what she said sink in.

“Excuse me the salad with what side?” He asked his eyes widening as he looked between two women, ‘Oh gees no wonder, she likes the redhead!’ Shaking his head he asks again, “What kind of side would you like?” The blonde looked up at him, “Just a side of ranch is fine, that’ll be all for me.” She handed him the menu as she looked back at Willow.

Catching her breath that was stuck in her throat Willow squeaked out, “Same for me please.” Downing half her coke as she locked eyes with Tara wondering what was going on in the Actress’ mind.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 11/15/2011 Updated
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

DIBS!!! MIGHTY MIGHTY DIBS!!!! :whip

Boxing details are solid, “elbows tucked in” and the description of the blows but my favorite part came right here:
Quote:
Faith knelt down; knowing the women could hear here, “Come near Tara or Willow, try to hurt either of them, and you get worse then a knockout. Good riddance.”
Yay, Faith! :applause :clap :applause

Whoa, BAD penny turning right back up!
Quote:
Hopping into his car he quickly makes his way to the interstate, once moving with the flow of traffic he goes through the list he has in his mind, “Try and talk her out of being an actress, get her home where she belongs, and make sure she sure as hell knows she has been livin in sin these few years.” Nodding to himself he turns on country music heading down the road.
Definitely worried about this guy. Tell Faith to keep those boxing gloves handy!

Quote:
Willow blushed the color of her hair as the waiter came back, noticing the redhead blush he looked confused; shaking his head he pulled out his pad. “What can I get you ladies for lunch?” The blonde set her menu down smirking, “Can I have the house salad with a side of a beautiful redhead.” She stated, waiting a few seconds letting what she said sink in.
LOVE jealous Willow (she’s so cute! :grin) and LOVE how Tara reassures her, public and witty. Definitely put the waiter in his place and send Willow the love message loud and clear!

Quote:
Catching her breath that was stuck in her throat Willow squeaked out, “Same for me please.” Downing half her coke as she locked eyes with Tara wondering what was going on in the Actress’ mind.
:lmao :lol :lmao But Willow, do you really wonder what’s on Tara’s mind . . . . :wink :wtkiss

Great update! Keep ‘em coming! :kgeek :whip (stole your own Dibs-whip! Muah ha ha ha ha!)

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Bestie! :bigwave Now I'm kinda sad I went to bed early last night ;)

Edited for for in-depth feedback...sorta

Quote:
The women touched gloves and the bell rang signaling the beginning of the match; circling each other, each woman looked for a opening. As Clarrise came in swinging, the agent ducked and swerved keeping her elbows tucked in, bringing a right hook up between the woman’s arms and connecting with the right side of her chin.

I like the imagery here, two women circling each other, looking for that opening. I can see them eyeing each other as they bounce around on the ring.

Quote:
Faith knelt down; knowing the women could hear here, “Come near Tara or Willow, try to hurt either of them, and you get worse then a knockout. Good riddance.”

For some reason I don't think the bitch is gonna take the hint!
Awesome fight! I wish I could be there, holding up a big sign!!! :laugh

Quote:
“Try and talk her out of being an actress, get her home where she belongs, and make sure she sure as hell knows she has been livin in sin these few years.”

Son of a {insert unintelligible yelling here}!!!!!!!

Wild Impulses....LOVE IT!

Quote:
“Hehe Will honey, don’t worry he has nothing I want, then again this lovely woman I am having lunch with right now, she has everything I want.”

The woman wants what she wants, and shes gonna get what she wants!!! :wtkiss :wtkiss soon?!

I'm so glad this has been updated!! So awesome. I love this story so much.

Can I have a side of red head?! :grin :grin :grin

GREAT UPDATE!
Bestie love - Allie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hurray for an update! And huzzah to the bitch getting her ass kicked! Always a good way to start the day :D

Uh oh, a visit from Tara's dad in the near future alert! This isn't going to be pretty. Another ass kicking courtesy of Faith I hope :)

I love their flirting at lunch :lmao and I truly enjoyed Tara's way of telling their pushy waiter she wasn't interested. Could i have a side of red head as well? :P

Can't wait for the next installment!

~Leo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:16 pm 
5. Willowhand

Ariel

YAY!!!! You got dibs!!!

Quote:
Boxing details are solid, “elbows tucked in” and the description of the blows

Thank you, I wanted to show some of it but not give it all away.

Quote:
Definitely worried about this guy. Tell Faith to keep those boxing gloves handy!

Well yeah, MaClay Sr is never one to really be good.

Quote:
LOVE jealous Willow (she’s so cute! ) and LOVE how Tara reassures her, public and witty. Definitely put the waiter in his place and send Willow the love message loud and clear!

Jealous Willow I love to write her, then again insecure Willow and so many others!!!

Quote:
But Willow, do you really wonder what’s on Tara’s mind . . . .

LOL Does she or doesn't she?

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
I like the imagery here, two women circling each other, looking for that opening. I can see them eyeing each other as they bounce around on the ring.

THANKS BESTIE!

Quote:
For some reason I don't think the bitch is gonna take the hint!
Awesome fight! I wish I could be there, holding up a big sign!!!

~hands you a sign~ There ya go bestie

Quote:
Son of a {insert unintelligible yelling here}!!!!!!!

Want to finish that sentence?

Quote:
Wild Impulses....LOVE IT!

hehe thought you might.

The woman wants what she wants, and shes gonna get what she wants!!!

I'm so glad this has been updated!! So awesome. I love this story so much.

Quote:
Can I have a side of red head?!

Side of redhead for everyone!!!! Oh wait maybe we should ask Aly first...
And maybe more :wtkiss soon maybe not.

leos_pride

Quote:
Hurray for an update! And huzzah to the bitch getting her ass kicked! Always a good way to start the day

Uh oh, a visit from Tara's dad in the near future alert! This isn't going to be pretty. Another ass kicking courtesy of Faith I hope

I love their flirting at lunch and I truly enjoyed Tara's way of telling their pushy waiter she wasn't interested. Could i have a side of red head as well?

Can't wait for the next installmen

Yes Tara's Dad is going to make things a bit awkward, but don't worry soon someone we all know will really put him in his place...but who?

Thanks everyone!!!

~AS~

~Update Directly Below~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

Summary: Tara's dad is on his way....how did lunch go...and what has Faith been up too...will the show start soon?

Chapter 11

The stage crew was hurriedly trying to get the sets finished before filming started on the pilot; everyone knew the studios had high hopes for this new ‘TV Horror Series’, painters, builders all working around the clock to get everything set for next week.

“The trailers are set up, and the directors are on the other side of the lot. Yes we want things to go smoothly that’s why I am seeing to it personally, yes Sir it will go fine, alright bye sir.” Rich hung up his phone as he looked over the sets; happy with how far along they are. “Sir, we are ahead of schedule, we will be done by Monday.” A worker informed him.

Smiling he nodded, “Good Jason, this should be a very promising year. If you need anything I will be in my office.” Shaking the man’s hand the producer slowly makes his way back to his office.

Walking into her office Faith internally groaned; seeing the blonde in her office again, she knew that starting off in the business is hard but this girl though having the talent, really lacked in presence. “Good afternoon Ms. Summers, I hope you haven’t been waiting long?” Sitting behind her desk looking at the blonde, pulling out paperwork for the blonde to fill out; hopefully this would be the woman’s break.

“No, just a few minutes. Did you have a good match this morning?” Elizabeth asked, as she took the papers given to her; already filling them out. “Yes actually, I won. Nice to stretch my boxing muscles when not in season.” The brunette said grinning, remembering the bloody face of Clarrise; who probably still looked disfigured.

As Elizabeth was filling out the paperwork; the agent took out Tara’s file to make sure everything was set for next week; noticing the blonde staring at the large file Faith smirked, “Something shocking you Ms. Summers?” Nodding the woman points to the file, “That’s a huge!” chuckling the brunette nodded, “Yes it’s Tara MaClay’s file.” The blonde’s jaw could be heard hitting the floor.

“You…you are Tara MaClay’s agent?” The blonde was trying to warp her head around this; she knew Faith was a great agent but not that great. “Yes Ms. Summers, I am she is a dear friend of mine as well. Now fill out that paper work and you can go home, did that commercial job pay off?”

The woman smiled nodding, “Yes I got a huge check, and how much do I owe you?” Chuckling Faith rose from her seat, “They already took my cut out, I’ll get a check at the end of the week from them, agencies have a deal usually with who hires their client.” Nodding Elizabeth hands over the papers she just signed, hoping she would get something again soon.

“Faith, do you think I could be like Tara?” Looking up the brunette was shaking her head, “No one can be like Tara, be yourself don’t try to be someone else.” Taking the papers, looking them over; Faith thinks this will do the trick as she puts the papers to the side. “I’ll get these submitted Monday, for now enjoy the weekend and don’t spend all that on crap. Remember you have bills.”

Both women rose from their seats, the blonde smiling as she walked out of the office; Faith gathered her things as she was checking her PDA, making sure she didn’t have anything for the afternoon.

Finishing up lunch; the girls head out the front of the restaurant as they paid their bill; blushing as red as her hair still Willow unlocked the Ferrari to let Tara get in, sliding into the driver’s seat the redhead clears her throat. “SO a side of redhead?” Smirking she turned the key, the car roaring to life under the hood; turning to the blonde Willow began wondering how blatant the flirting would get. “If I didn’t know any better Boss, I think you are flirting with your staff.” Leaning forward she gets into the blonde’s personal space, “But so you know, the staff is definitely not complaining…” Trailing off Willow leaves a lingering kiss on Tara’s cheek before leaning back into her seat buckling up.

The actress sat there with a dumb struck look on her face, her mind running a mile a minute at how Willow had just been, shaking her head she buckles up; never taking her eyes off her assistant. “Well if the staff is all for it, why don’t we finish up the meetings and head back to my place?” Reaching out she takes the soft pale hand that was resting between the seats, playing with each finger, “Maybe pull an all-nighter?”

Luckily the Ferrari pulled up to a red light; Willow’s foot hit the break a little too hard, hearing the blonde giggle she looks over smiling, “The staff might be up for it, but will the boss be able to handle it?” Smirking as the blonde gets wide eyes at the questions,, slowly turning to face forward Tara gets a small smirk, hoping that the promise that comes with that statement is kept.

TBC

I know short update but it's an update!!!!

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
DIBS!!!!!

great to see buffy make an appearence! Clarisse doesn't seem bright enough to just quit....

can't wait ti see what happens!

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

Last edited by indigokane on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Tiny teaser update! But you are right it is an update, so hurray!

Very curious to see how things progress. This update got things moving along, now where will they go?

Can't wait to see what's next!

~Leo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey Bestie! Short but still sweet! :clap

Quote:
this girl though having the talent, really lacked in presence

hehehehehe.....

Quote:
“Well if the staff is all for it, why don’t we finish up the meetings and head back to my place?” Reaching out she takes the soft pale hand that was resting between the seats, playing with each finger, “Maybe pull an all-nighter?”

O.O to :D

Great update Bestie! More soon?
Love ya
~ Allie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:57 pm 
5. Willowhand

indigokane

yay you got dibs!!!

Quote:
great to see buffy make an appearence! Clarisse doesn't seem bright enough to just quit....

can't wait ti see what happens!

No she is a psycho after all.

leos_pride

Quote:
Tiny teaser update! But you are right it is an update, so hurray!

Very curious to see how things progress. This update got things moving along, now where will they go?

Can't wait to see what's next!

yes was a teaser, but will be worth it I assure you!

Quote:
Babbles4Twillow

thanks for your laughing and all bestie. lol

Thank you all

~AS~

~Update Directly Below~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

Summary: Daonlad MaClay is arriving....the girls night, what will they do...and how does Faith get involved. And what is Clarrise up too?

Chapter 12

Staff members looked toward the trailer; cringing as they heard screaming inside, wondering what was going on in the director’s trailer. Inside Clarrise was screaming to no one in particular, she had gotten a phone call from the police department to keep It professional and to stay away from both her ex and the redhead; telling her that was her only warning.

“What the hell, do they watch my every move?” Seething she opened her laptop to see what she could find out about the redhead; skimming through multiple pages of titles till she stopped on a Oxford University link, “Well this looks interesting…”Clicking the link a portrait of the redhead with honors popped up; showing her many achievements as well as her volunteer work. Skimming more of the page,; she noticed that the woman was into the software industry and was pretty well known.

“Well shit, if I’d known she was rich I would have just flirted with her...” Trailing off she got a wicked idea, “Oh yes that will be much easier than trying to get rid of her...” She begins jotting down notes about the redhead, some of her likes and dislikes; getting ready to take a different approach to separating the two women.

Tara and Willow decided to split off after they arrived back at the translator’s house; wanting to freshen up from the days meetings and be more alert for the evening’s plans. Walking out of her bathroom the actress was whistling a light tune as she pulled on some sweats and an oversized t-shirt; knowing she wanted to be comfortable tonight.

Flopping on the bed; she takes a deep breath as she hears a knock on her door, “Come in!” Sitting up to see who it was Tara kept humming; smiling as Sam walks in with a drink, “Hey Sam, I thought you would be back home by now?” Taking the drink she takes sip. “Yes, well I made you some snacks for tonight and all they are in the fridge, I am heading out now. And don’t forget your father arrives tomorrow.” Hugging his friend; he chuckles as she groans, “Don’t worry it’s just for the weekend, hopefully it goes smoothly. Have a great night Tara.” Kissing her cheek; he quickly exits the room; heading outside the back to his car.

Taking another sip; the blonde slowly makes her way downstairs, opening a small hall cabinet. “Ok it should be in here somewhere.” She searches through puzzles and games trying to find the right one she wants, “Ahh there it is.” Hopping up she grabs a black and red game box, “This is perfect for tonight!” Moving to the living room; she sets up everything so that they can relax and just have fun, finishing up the last touches her doorbell rang.

The rain was pounding on his windshield as he slipped back into the driver’s seat of his beat up truck, shaking his head to get some of the water out of his hair as he turned the engine on again, “Gees this rain came out of nowhere, but looks like I am making great time!” Donald stated smiling at himself in the rearview mirror. If he kept up this pace, he would be at Tara’s house by midnight.

Slowly pulling out of the gas station lot he hangs a sharp left to get back on the highway, hitting the gas pedal so he can make even better time than he hoped; not caring who might get in his way. Donald Maclay wanted his daughter back, wanted his housekeeper back and he will have her back if it gets him killed.

Opening the door Tara gave her lopsided grin; seeing the redhead waiting, wearing Oxford University sweat’s and sweatshirt; giggling she stepped aside to allow the woman in. “Lookin hot Willow.” The actress made a clicking sound with her tongue as she looked her assistant over. Closing the door and leaning against it, she notices the redhead seems a bit nervous.

“T-thanks Tar, so what do you have planned for us this evening?” The redhead’s nervousness was evident, trying to let it go of any nervous reactions; she admired Tara’s form in the woman’s sweats and t-shirt wondering what exactly was underneath. “Oh I thought we could hang out, play a game and just talk.” The blonde responded as they made their way to the living room.

Sitting down Willow catches what game they will be playing and laughs loudly, “Dirty Minds huh? Tryin to see what kind of mind I have Ms. MaClay?” Giving the redhead a grin, the blonde looked to the try of drinks, “What would you like to drink Will?” Looking at the drinks Willow couldn’t decide, but she knew she wanted something a bit strong, “Got any Brandy, I would love some brandy?”

Getting up Tara moved silently across the room; opening up a large cabinet revealing all sorts of liquor. “I have a Brandy that is about as old as me, should go down pretty smooth.” Walking back over with a crystal glass full of a dark liquid; grabbing a dark glass the blonde begins to serve. “So what other drinks do you like Will, never would have thought you drinking Brandy?”

The redhead got comfortable on the couch; smiling at Tara, “I drink a lot of things people wouldn’t peg me for, from fruity drinks to straight up shots. Being in the professions I am in, can’t let loose too often in case you are being watched.” Both women chuckle lightly as Tara hands the drink to her.
Making herself a similar drink; the blond sits down and grabs a deck of cards, “So you wanna play?” Waggling her eyebrows at the redhead as she holds up some of the cards, “We aren’t playing by the rules though, we will just answer the question with comes up in our minds, then read the actual answer.”

Nodding Willow took a big swig of her drink; setting the glass down she waited for the first question, “Ok here is the first question; A finger foes in me, you fiddle with me when your bored, and the best man always has me first?” Tara giggles shaking her head, “Oh wow um, do I have to answer that?” Willow asks as she picks up her drink again. “I’ll answer if you do…” The blonde stated with a quirked brow.

Taking a big breath of air, Willow quickly states in a mumble, “First thing in my head is pussy.” Then takes a swig of her drink knowing she would need a refill soon, hearing the giggle come from the blonde. “And your answer?” Quickly the giggling stopped and the woman blushed, dropping her head behind a curtain of hair; leaning over Willow gently picks up the woman’s chin. “Don’t hide Tare, we will both be blushing in no time, now what’s your answer sweetie?”

“My answer was the same as yours, ok the actual answer is a wedding ring” Contemplating the answer for a moment, Tara was about to speak when Will started talking, “Gees they couldn’t make that gender neutral? Ugh man sometimes I wish this was a gay world…oh um sorry heh let’s continue.” Blushing the redhead emptied her glass and waited.

Smiling Tara reads the next card, “I come in many sizes, sometimes I d-drip, when you blow me….uhhh let’s skip this one even tho it probably has an innocent answer.” Putting that card away she grabs a new one. “Ok this one is better I hope, What words starts with F and ends in K, and if you don’t get it…you have to also use your hand with it?” This time Tara takes a drink of her glass as she watches the redhead.

“Ok I am thinking fuck, but I know that is so not it.” Willow stated plainly with a grin on her face. “Fuck is about right, uhhh it says fork! OH MY GOD!” The blonde was shaking her head, wondering how her mind got so much in the gutter, but right before she was going to read another card there was a knock on the door. “Well who could that be? Excuse me Will.”

Getting up tara made her way to the door quickly, opening she was shocked to see Faith at the door, “What are you doing here Faith? Not that I mind just I have company.” The brunette looked a bit sad at the news she had company, “Get your ass in here Faith, Willow is in the living room, we are playing Dirty Minds.”

Stepping in the agent nodded smiling, “Thank s Tara, I felt like I dunno I wanted to hang or something.” Taking off her coat; they make their way to the living room. “Hey Faith!” Willow was smiling as she poured herself another Brandy, “Want a drink?” the redhead holds up her glass. Shaking her head the brunette just sat down in one of the single chairs. Everyone got comfortable again and the game began again; no one knowing who was almost just around the corner.

The city lights of L.A. spread before Donald’s eyes; squinting he looked at his directions to make sure he was going in the right direction; it was about eleven-thirty and he was happy to be early to see his daughter. Driving through a few swanky neighborhoods he realizes that his daughter was very rich and could afford pretty much anything.

Pulling down her road he slows down to look at all the different gated homes; noticing you couldn’t even see the homes, you would have to enter to see. He stops in front of a gate that was open, reading the numbers he realizes it’s his daughter’s address. Reversing, then putting the car into drive he pulls into the drive to make his way up the drive.

The girls were all laughing hysterically; Willow and Tara had migrated towards each other, while Faith was now on the floor laughing. “Oh I know let’s play truth or dare!: The brunette exclaimed excitedly, the other two women nodded, “Ok I will go first, Tara truth or dare?” Faith knew what the blonde would pick and waited. “Oh dare for sure!”

“Alright, Tara I dare you to kiss Willow.” She knew they liked each other, what harm could a kiss do right? The women smiling leaned in and kissed; however the kiss got more heated. As the kiss went on someone knocked on the door, Faith got up to answer since her friends didn’t hear. “Can I help yo…” as she answers the door her voice fades seeing Tara’s dad standing on the front porch.

“You are not Tara, where is my daughter?” The man gruffly asks pushing his way past the brunette, the woman trying to stop him but she wasn’t quick enough. He made it into the living room, standing stock still as he saw what was happening before him; his daughter kissing and groping another woman. “TARA MACLAY!!!!”

Both women jumped apart; Tara had actually been on top of Willow as they continued to kiss, she looked around then got wide eyed. “D-dad!” She was now up straightening her clothes, while the redhead was doing the same thing and downing her glass of Brandy while she was at it. Faith came in a few seconds later and spun the man around, “Ya know it’s rude to just barge into someone’s house, even if you’re her dad.”

Faith’s eyes were angry, she knew he was coming to visit but this was uncalled for; crossing her arms over her chest she waited for any word from Tara on what to do. “Well you are right I am her dad, and I will do as I please!” he spat as he turned to face the other two women, “Who is this slut Tara, and what is she doing in our house?” Both Willow and Faith stiffened at his comment; looking at each other not sure what to do, they looked at Tara who was trying to speak.

“Dad, this is my house and they are both welcome here anytime. This slut…” she growled the words, “is my assistant, friend and hopefully my girlfriend soon.” She looked at Willow hoping the redhead would get what she was saying, within seconds the smaller woman was at the blonde’s side nodding. “You mean you really…me…as in seriously…seriously?” Right then in Tara’s mind she decided not to be pushed around, this beautiful woman wanted her and no one would stand her way.

“Yes Will, I really seriously mean it.” Smiling she leans down and places a soft kiss on the redhead’s lips, suddenly she felt a strong hand on her shoulder and she was being ripped away from Willow. Donald was angry, pushing the redhead back as he looked at his daughter. “What is wrong with you, that is a damn sin! I am going to beat that sin out of you!”

With these words Tara shrank back, trying to get away from her dad as he came at her, before she can do anything she feels a hand across her face splitting her lip open. “Dad stop!” She had nowhere to go since she backed herself into a corner. Suddenly a pale hand gripped the arm of the man and swung it back, stepping between him and Tara. “Don’t you dare touch her again!” Willow had made it across the room before Faith could even blink, the anger emanating from her in waves.

Tara’s dad gritted his teeth as he came swinging at the redhead, with precision she ducked and caught him in the stomach with a punch; shocked the man stumbles backwards. The brunette came quickly to stand beside the redhead, wondering how this small woman could take a full grown man. “You heard her, don’t touch Tara again and don’t try anything with us!” Both women stood their ground as they watched the man weigh his options.

“You have no right to interfere with me and my daughter!” Holding his stomach for a moment, leaning on the back of the couch, “It’s wrong for a woman to be with a woman!” Growling he lunched himself at both women, catching the brunette around the waist however the redhead landed an elbow in his back making them both fall to the floor. Faith quickly pushed him off; jumping up and kicking his stomach, “What can beat women but can’t fight em?”

Grunting Donald was starting to get up again, “Dad I wouldn’t get up…” the tone of his daughters voice was heavy with warning, opening his eyes he sees the three women looking at him. Two with anger in their eyes but his daughter had pity in hers, “You need to leave, I don’t ever want you coming back, ever! Leave and don’t look back I don’t need you, I have Willow and I have Faith.”

The three women gave him room as he got off the floor, looking at them again, “This isn’t over, not by a long shot.” Mumbling he stumbled toward the door, going out to his car to leave; hearing the front door slam behind him as he got into his truck. Starting down the drive he swore again this wouldn’t be the end.

Back in the house; Faith went to get the first aid kit while Willow looked after her girlfriend. “Baby are you ok?” She helped the blonde to the couch, sitting down she looked at the split lip, seeing Faith come back with the kit she smiles. “Let’s clean you up sweetie.” Tara nodded and let the two women take care of her; though she really was lost after Willow had called her baby, ‘she called me baby, then sweetie!’ A few minutes went by and everything was taken care of, her lip wasn’t too bad so no need for a hospital visit. “I’m ok you two, I’m fine. But thank you both of you, I mean wow!” Both women were grinning, turning to Willow the brunette decided to ask, “Willow how or when did you learn to fight like that?”

“um well, I had to learn fast….family life wasn’t the greatest and the only time I wasn’t asked about bruising at school was when I fought back. So in high school took classes so that I could stay alive.” Both women looked at the redhead with mouths open, “You mean you had family like Tara's dad?” Quickly Willow cut Faith off, “No not my dad, he’s a sweet heart or my mom. I stayed with my grandparents cause’ my parents were always gone, grandpa was the violent one.”

Willow got quiet as she finished; she never liked remembering those times but it was a part of her life, she felt arms move around her pulling her close. Looking up she saw those blue orbs looking back at her, leaning onto the blonde they both took in a much needed deep breath. “Well I think I will go to bed, Tara can I stay here tonight, too shook up to drive? Oh and I think I left the gate open, I’ll close it too.”

“Yeah sure Faith, you know what rooms you can have.” Smiling she watches her friend leave to check on the gate, “Will why don’t you stay too, you can stay in my room?” Getting up both women slowly moved to the stairs, the events of the evening catching up to them quickly, the redhead helping support some of the blonde’s weight; “Sure, I don’t want to go outside right now, and thanks.”

They heard Faith come back in and go to one of the spare rooms, the girls washed up in Tara’s bathroom then climbed silently into bed; without even thinking they scooted closer. Willow resting her head on the blonde’s shoulder, while Tara’s arms were lovingly wrapped around the redhead’s body; both slipping into a restful slumber in each other’s arms.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed, please review!!!

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:04 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Bestie Dibs!!! Yay! :bigwave

Taking notes as I read, so, impressions and thoughts as I read, awesome stuff!

Quote:
“Well shit, if I’d known she was rich I would have just flirted with her...” Trailing off she got a wicked idea, “Oh yes that will be much easier than trying to get rid of her...” She begins jotting down notes about the redhead, some of her likes and dislikes; getting ready to take a different approach to separating the two women.

Can I just jump realities for a moment and beat the crap out of C-bitch?

And Donald also! There's nobody I'd rather murder than people who mess with Willow and Tara....did I just say that? I'm really not a violent person I swear.

I wanna play that game... I'd lose though.

Quote:
“Who is this slut Tara, and what is she doing in our house?” Both Willow and Faith stiffened at his comment; looking at each other not sure what to do, they looked at Tara who was trying to speak.

I just got an attitude! "Oh no, he didn't!" *flash scene from White Chicks* "Hold my poodle!"

Quote:
Tara’s dad gritted his teeth as he came swinging at the redhead, with precision she ducked and caught him in the stomach with a punch; shocked the man stumbles backwards.

GO WILLOW!! WOO AND HOO!

Quote:
she really was lost after Willow had called her baby,

The first time you hear that from your girl's mouth...its precious

Quote:
Quickly Willow cut Faith off, “No not my dad, he’s a sweet heart or my mom. I stayed with my grandparents cause’ my parents were always gone, grandpa was the violent one.”

It's hard to see both of our girls with a bad past. I have faith that in the end it will make them stronger together. Usually, Willow is unable to understand Tara's pain completely because she had never experienced it. I'm looking forward to seeing what these changes will do to the dynamic.

Sleeping in each other's arms, seeking only comfort and accepting each other. Squee!

Loved it so much! Great job! :flower :flower
Bestie Love
~Allie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next