The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 02/19/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs! I shall return...

ETA: Ok I'm back. Sorry it took so long to return. Real life craziness has been keeping me rather busy :P

Great update! I must say I don't like Donald's plotting anymore than Clarisse's :mad I don't trust either of them. Very curious to see what happens next in their scheming. Gods help us all if those two join forces in their plotting!

I think I had more to add but it has run out of my brain and I must get back to work. Looking forward to the next update!

~Leo

Last edited by leos_pride on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:18 am 
5. Willowhand

Fantastic Update...I like this Erika Character...why? Simply because we share the same name. ha.

I'm eager to see how Clarrise is going to try to screw things up...along with Tara's Dickhead of a Father.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
So, Clarisse is trying to make a move on Willow? Bahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!! She might succeed in making Tara a little jealous but she'll never sway Willow. Not even a teeny tiny bit, although now it's got me wondering if this new chick is a plant or what. You're making me all kinds of paranoid, lol. Not to mention Papa Maclay lurking about....

Anyway, sorry this is short...I'm on my phone. Anyway, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 03/20/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
~sniffles~ Not even my bestie is caught up ~saddness~

Anywho.....

leos_pride

Glad you are still with me even though I have been a tad slow

Quote:
I must say I don't like Donald's plotting anymore than Clarisse's I don't trust either of them. Very curious to see what happens next in their scheming. Gods help us all if those two join forces in their plotting!

Yeah if they team up all chaos and hell will be let loose, hmm that's an idea....

fhiwda

Quote:
I'm eager to see how Clarrise is going to try to screw things up...along with Tara's Dickhead of a Father.

Well have to read and find out, soon you will know but maybe not too soon.

Finey_McFine

YAY SHELBY!! (sorry I haven't poste don your story lately, I be a bad kitten =v.v=)

Quote:
So, Clarisse is trying to make a move on Willow? Bahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!! She might succeed in making Tara a little jealous but she'll never sway Willow. Not even a teeny tiny bit, although now it's got me wondering if this new chick is a plant or what. You're making me all kinds of paranoid, lol. Not to mention Papa Maclay lurking about....

Well you never know, this isn't exactly the same Willow or Tara that we are used to, but of course this is the W/T board so even if crap happens, always better stuff coming up!

Donald will be coming in a bit more in future chapters, right now I wanna get some characters a lil paranoid first.

Thank you three for commenting hope you like the next chapter!!!

~AS~

Next Chapter Directly Below

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

By: AstronSoul

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Buffy characters, wish I did though.

Summary: It's the next morning, what are our lovely couples doing?

Distribution: First day on set, how will it go, and what will happen with Clarrise and Donald?

Chapter 12

Everyone got quiet as two women entered the set for the first time, Clarrise smiled as she saw the star of the show and her assistant stop at the edge of the stage area, one of the actors that was mute had already engaged the two in a conversation as the redhead’s hands moved to interpret what the blond was saying and talking to voice the other actor’s words. Folding up her script she slid out of her director’s chair and walked over to the three.

“Good morning to you all, are we ready to shoot the first scene?” All three nodded, she noticed Willow was warily watching her, ‘Well might as well stay pleasant at least’ she thought to herself; after a few more minutes of signing the actors moved to their positions for a quick run through.

Willow moved to one side of the camera, as per directed by Clarrise so that she could easily translate and be in view of all the actors, sighing she waited as Clarrise explained what she wanted.
Finally the director moved to her chair on the opposite side of the camera the redhead was standing by, “Alright camera’s rolling and action!”

They watched as the actors, with scripts in hand, moved through easily, Tara examining the body then couldn’t help but laugh when the supposed dead girl sneezed.

“Cut! Good thing it was only the run through, Sasha you need anything so you don’t sneeze?” the raven haired woman asked not wanting a sneeze from a dead girl in the actual shoot. The woman shook her head and laid back down in the very sticky red substance, “I’m ok, won’t sneeze again.”

“Alright let’s put the scripts away and shoot this scene.” Clarrise sat back down and smiled at Willow as the woman signed.

The redhead did a small double take wondering why on earth the director smiled at her, shrugging she finished signing and watched as they shot the scene.

After twenty minutes they stopped and poured more blood down, they had shot from three different angles already and now they were doing a fourth.

Willow had forgotten how sore her hands could get signing so much, she cracked and flaxed her fingers.

“Oh don’t do that Ms. Rosenberg, that will cause physical problems later on, you know.” The director glanced at her with a genuine smile.

“Uhhh thanks…” ‘I think’ Willow thought as she rubbed her hands together, feeling off that Clarrise was not threatening her that she knew of.

Out of the corner of her eye Tara saw Clarrise talking to Willow and how her girl shifted uncomfortably. Excusing herself from the conversation with her on screen partner she made her way over to the two women.

“Hey Clarrise, I have to say you have some great ideas for these scenes.” Stating politely Tara smiled then stepped over to Willow pulling her into a hug and whispering, “Are you okay, you seem a bit off?”
While hugging her girlfriend she sighed, “Yeah, just Clarrise is being way too nice.” Pulling back just a little Tara gently moved some bangs out of Willow’s face smiling; then leaning in and kissing her softly.
“Don’t worry sweetie, it’s just on set. We don’t have to deal with her off set. I think this is the last angle then it’s about lunchtime then the meeting at one right?”

Nodding Willow smiles, “Yeah, I ordered some stir fry to our trailer for lunch to make it easier since the meeting is here at the studio.” Giving her girl one more peck on the lips, Tara went back up on set to go through the scene one more time.

Faith had finally found a parking spot, grumbling she walked into a set of offices that connected to the main studio lot; waving at the guard as she walked by heading to her on site office.

Seeing her secretary she smiled, then smiled even wider seeing someone waiting for her, “Well what do I owe the pleasure of your lovely company Allie?” She spoke as she signed.

Grinning Allie stood signing back, “Was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together when you’re settled, I brought salad and sandwiches.” She held up a bag.

Turning to her secretary Faith cleared her throat to get the young woman’s attention, “Suzan please keep all calls for the next hour, I am having a lunch date.” The woman nodded as she watched her boss and her guest go into her office.

Moving the coffee table between the two chairs in front of her desk, Faith sat down, “How has your day been so far Allie?” signing quickly then helping Allie set out the food, ‘I wonder if it’s too soon to ask her to be my girlfriend?’ the brunette asked herself.

“It’s been good, but I missed you so I hoped I could bring you lunch.” She opened a few containers and handed Faith a fork for the salad, “Dig in and enjoy sweetie.”

Eating in comfortable silence they easily finish off dinner, after cleaning up Faith had an idea. “Allie, want to come with me on set? I told Tara I would be by, they should be about to break for lunch.”

“I would love too!” Allie held out her hand, taking it Faith smiled as they made their way to the studio lot to brave the crowds.

Walking back to their trailers, Tara was massaging the redhead’s hands, “Not used to so much signing anymore huh? Been developing too many software programs.” She teased as the entered through her door.

“Yeah yeah, make fun of my hands, watch they do more than just sign baby.” Realizing what she just said Willow’s cheeks flushed a light red as she sat down.

Tara bit her lower lip to keep from saying anything, it was so tempting to keep teasing her, “Well maybe one day I’ll find out.” Opening a cupboard and pulling out a lotion; handing it to Willow she sits down. “That is medicated should help.”

Opening the cap, the redhead squeezed a small amount into her hand and began rubbing the lotion into her hands. “Thank you, and maybe one day soon you just might find out. Oh the food is on the table on the other end of our trailers hun, if you want to get it.”

Tara nodded as she made her way down the narrow corridor, not noticing the knock on the trailer door.

Standing the redhead moves to the door and opens it to reveal Faith and Allie, “Hey guys, come on in we were about to eat.”

Stepping aside the two women entered and sat on one side of the table while Willow scooted in on the opposite side so Tara could sit as well.

“Oh! Hey you two, how are things going?” smiling Tara set the food down; both her and Willow starving began to eat.

“We are good, wanted to see how things on set are going.” Faith raised an eyebrow with her statement, “and to make sure Clarrise is behaving herself.”

Willow looked at Tara then back at Faith, “Well she is being ultra nice, kinda wiggin me out.” She stated around a mout full of dirty rice, “Oh and I got these flowers but dunno who from, so I am wary.” As Willow and Tara ate, the other two women looked over the card that came with the flower signing away as they did, then something caught Willow’s eye.

“Hey! I am right here ya know, don’t sign like I am not here!” narrowing her eyes at her two friends, she was about to say something else when she felt a gentle nudge beside her and realized Tara didn’t know what was going on. “Sorry baby, they think it could be a wannabe who sent the flowers, sending random flowers to trailers hoping to get lucky. However the card sounds way too personal, so I doubt that, at least we can count out Clarrise, she just wants e dead.”

“Maybe sweetie, but we still gotta be careful.” Tara looked at the time, “We need to head out Will, meeting in twenty minutes.” Rising she started to clear the table.

Faith and Allie stood signing and speaking their apologies then made their way out of the trailer so their friends could get ready for their meeting.

“Do you think this person is a danger at all Tar? I mean it kinda scares Me.” Standing she picked up her purse and Tara’s, “We can worry about it later, let’s get to our meeting.”

Tara smiling opened the door allowing the redhead to go out first before she moved through and shut the door, “At least the meeting is more a normal one, meeting with who again?”
As they began walking to the far side of the lot they discussed the meeting and what it was about.

Back on set Clarrise thought she saw someone staying back in the shadows, but every time she went to look no one was there, shaking her head. “I must be seeing things”

She looked back to where they were moving sets and the police station set was being prepared for when everyone came back, blinking she thought she saw someone off to the side who seemed out of place.

Making her way over it happened again, whoever it was had already disappeared, she looked around then spotting a security guard she waved him over.

Looking at his name tag she sighed, “Jake I need you to keep an eye out for some strange older lookin man around here, he seems out of place but every time I go near he disappears.”

Nodding the security guard agreed to keep an eye out, smiling she walked back to her chair and focused on the next scene that would be done.

On the far side of Lot C Donald stood trying to catch his breath, he had a couple close calls with the director, “I gotta be more careful from now on, that Clarrise pays way too much attention to shit around her.”

TBC

Short but sweet I hope.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:10 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Dibs

Yay an update. I hope someone spots Donald soon. Although now he'll probably be more careful. Clarrise's plan won't work but it's funny to watch her try. Being nice to Willow after trying to kill her. Hell I'd freak out. I'd be thinking that the woman wants to get me alone so she can stab me in the back but thats just me. I'm paranoid. Love the update. Keep writing.

Alicia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 am 
5. Willowhand

Ooooooo

More More More!!! Pretty please?

I love how Tara went over to check on Willow. I also love that Faith is falling in love... I just..I LOVE IT!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Now, I believe that my Bestie deserves a proper feedback for both Chapters! Now, keep in mind, I just got home from a 10hr shift stocking overnight, so I'm pretty tired! I'm sorry I havent got the chance to leave feedback. Only time I'm ever really on the computer is to update (then I have to get right off, until I get MY computer over here, Megs and I are in the process of moving) or if I'm checking my facebook. SO, with that said:

ch. 19 -

Quote:
Leaning into the glass walk in shower, Willow begins to turn the knobs but before realizing how close her head was to the shower head she felt freezing cold water hit the back of her neck and head. “AHHHHHH!” jumping back shaking her head eyes wide.

I've done that!! I love how you input the relatable stuff in here!
Quote:
Fists curling at his sides as he kept himself from moving closer, he partly blamed this woman for how is daughter was now but knowing now was not the time; he would wait for the opportune moment.

Wouldn't it be nice if the two villans took each other out?!

I like the whole busy and excited feel of the set and the info on the blood mixtures.
Great job Bestie!!

ch 20 - (which is listed as ch 12 lol)
Quote:
Grinning Allie stood signing back, “Was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together when you’re settled, I brought salad and sandwiches.” She held up a bag

Now I want a salad!! :D

Quote:
Tara smiling opened the door allowing the redhead to go out first before she moved through and shut the door, “At least the meeting is more a normal one, meeting with who again?” As they began walking to the far side of the lot they discussed the meeting and what it was about.

I just noticed that Willow didn't tell her with who, lol. I like how this is flowing. Donald lurking around is just creepy!
Can't wait for more, Kitten/Bestie love!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 am 

Thanks for giving me something to read this week!! Short chapter, but chalk full of all kinds of goodies:) First, I love 'professional' Willow, managing Tara's schedule, signing, etc. I didn't see anything crazy from Clarrise, except that she is trying to woo Willow by being nice. I wonder how long she can keep that up before she gets crazy jealous or something. Glad to see things working out with Faith and Allie. The Donald lurking in the background is very creepy, but I'm wondering exactly how he is able to continuously find his way on to the set everyday unnoticed. I thought security was pretty tight???

Anyway, I hope you update soon. Who are they meeting with??

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey everyone sorry it took so long life is hell right now but I got 21 done!!!

Oh and I was listening to Abney Park while writing, awesome group!!!

leesht1 aka Alicia

Quote:
Yay an update. I hope someone spots Donald soon. Although now he'll probably be more careful. Clarrise's plan won't work but it's funny to watch her try. Being nice to Willow after trying to kill her. Hell I'd freak out. I'd be thinking that the woman wants to get me alone so she can stab me in the back but thats just me. I'm paranoid. Love the update. Keep writing.

Hehe Donald will get caught but not by who you might think, Clarrise will try and well we'll see what Willow does. Thanks for the feedback!!!

fhiwda

Quote:
More More More!!! Pretty please?

I love how Tara went over to check on Willow. I also love that Faith is falling in love... I just..I LOVE IT!

You asked for more below is more!!! heheheh I wanted Faith in the story and who better to fall for then my Bestie!!! WOOOO!!

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
I've done that!! I love how you input the relatable stuff in here!

Well to me relate-able stuff brings you more into the story, instead of all fantasy give it some reality and bam! you got em hooked :P

Quote:
Wouldn't it be nice if the two villans took each other out?!

I like the whole busy and excited feel of the set and the info on the blood mixtures.
Great job Bestie!!

LOL would be way too easy if they took each other out haha. Yeah a set is not peaceful or calm, even when shooting, it's hectic as hell and you can get lost easily (I should know) lol

Quote:
Now I want a salad!!

Go eat one!!

Quote:
I just noticed that Willow didn't tell her with who, lol. I like how this is flowing. Donald lurking around is just creepy!
Can't wait for more, Kitten/Bestie love!

Now actually WIllow isn't sure who it is with, this is where we see sneaky Tara hehehehehe

Thanks bestie!!!

Finey_McFine aka Shelby

Quote:
Thanks for giving me something to read this week!! Short chapter, but chalk full of all kinds of goodies:) First, I love 'professional' Willow, managing Tara's schedule, signing, etc. I didn't see anything crazy from Clarrise, except that she is trying to woo Willow by being nice. I wonder how long she can keep that up before she gets crazy jealous or something. Glad to see things working out with Faith and Allie. The Donald lurking in the background is very creepy, but I'm wondering exactly how he is able to continuously find his way on to the set everyday unnoticed. I thought security was pretty tight???

Anyway, I hope you update soon. Who are they meeting with??

Well Willow will definitely be professional on set, but in the trailer and in private, professional Willow takes a hike and goofy lovable Willow is back!
Clarrise will be more subtle then most will think, so be prepared.
Donald remember has Ron who works on set for Tara's show.....could always say he is a relative visiting

And who are they meeting hmmm...guess you will have to read on :grin

Thanks girl for your feedback!!!

Thank you all!!

~AS~

Next Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

By: AstronSoul

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Buffy characters, wish I did though.

Summary: What meeting is our favorite couple in, and what about Donlad and Clarrise, what steps will they take next?

Warning: Strong language so please be warned, don't like it don't read.

Chapter 21

“Here we are, I think this is….”Willow trailed off seeing the name on the door and looking at Tara with wide eyes.

Looking at the door Tara nods smiling, “Yep Steven Spielberg’s office, sounds about right.” Chuckling she opened the door and nudged her girlfriend to enter.

A woman who looked in her upper twenties smiled at the couple as they entered, “Good afternoon, may I help you?”

“Yes, my name is Tara MaClay, I’m here for a one o’clock meeting with Mr. Spielberg.”

The woman quickly looked at her schedule, “Please have a seat, he is just finishing up a meeting and will be with you shortly.”

Both women nod and take a seat in the small waiting area, the redhead looked around at the pictures and noticed one from one of her software programs. Getting up she walked back to the secretaries desk, “Excuse me that photo, where did Mr. Spielberg get it?”

Looking at the photo the redhead was talking about the woman smiled, “It’s from some computer game, the engineer of that game is brilliant, or so Mr. Spielberg says. Why do you ask?”

Grinning from ear to ear Willow couldn’t help but chuckle, “I’m the engineer and creator of that game.” stating matter-of-factly she went and sat back down next to Tara.

Tara watched as the secretary quickly picked up the phone, spoke a few words then hung up, “Mr. Spielberg will see you both now, he is quite excited to meet you Ms. Rosenberg.”

“Wait I never told you my name…” Willow scratched the back of her neck nervously.

“No need too, Mr. Spielberg knows your work well, through that door is his office. Have a great afternoon.” The woman simply smiled as they made their way through the door.

Sitting behind a large oak desk Mr. Spielberg was smiling from ear to ear, “Welcome Ms. MaClay and Ms. Rosenberg, if I had known you were bringing such a brilliant mind as your lovely assistant I would have scheduled this meeting to be far more than an hour long!” he spoke excitedly pointing to the two chairs in front of his desk, “Please have a seat.”

“Before you two geek out over computer software, you had an offer for me?” Tara stated wanting to know what he had before they go off on some kind of tangent.

Picking up a script Steven stands handing it to the blond, “This is a romantic/action movie I am interested in making, and I was hoping you might fit the role of the love interest.” Sitting back down he watches Tara a moment.

Taking the large script Tara skims it, “This says the co-star is a woman, and there looks to be at least three very sexual scenes, why me?” She kept scanning the pages, Willow looking at it as well now that she heard sexual scenes.

“I want you because you draw attention, you’re a great actress on screen and on TV, I know you do mostly horrors, but maybe this could broaden what you do” He notices Willow lean over reading the script, “The sexual scenes can be edited, but we would like to keep some of the raw sexual tension that the script conveys.”

Nodding Tara stopped on one page, seeing how her character was actually going to be tortured, “This is seems like action horror with romance thrown in, I don’t see why not but can I take this home and think about it for a few days, my assistant and I will look over everything on a professional and a…” she clears her throat, “personal level as well.”

“That sounds perfectly reasonable, and congratulations Ms. MaClay, Ms. Rosenberg is quite the catch for anyone.” Seeing the redhead blush almost as red as her hair he chuckles.

Tara in turn was giggling as she looked at her girl then back at him, “I’ll definitely seriously consider this, I’ll have my answer by Friday.” With business pretty much done, she sat back knowing her girlfriend and Steven Spielberg were about to geek out.

“So Ms. Rosenberg, I have to say I am a big fan of your work.” He motioned to various other photos in the room highlighting some of her best software works.

“Thank you Mr. Spielberg, I am flattered you are a fan, I love the shot out above the secretaries desk, I wish I had these shots when we were promoting the game.” Willow standing started looking at the photos, Steven came up beside her and they started talking a mile a minute.
Tara just opened the script and started reading, letting the two form their new friendship over data reconstruction, and gaming structure.

Ron had been pacing the back lot for thirty minutes, finally Donald MaClay emerged from inside the studio; he quickly rushed to the older man and pushed him into a dark corner of the alley. “What the hell is your problem, you are not to get noticed that was the deal! Clarrise saw you twice you idiot!”

Donald grunted as his back made contact with the metal siding of studio C, “Take it easy it won’t happen again, I just got too close is all, won’t happen again.” He wasn’t used to other’s pushing him around, but he did almost get caught.

“It happens again, find someone else to get you in, I need to keep my fucking job whether I like your damn daughter or not I need it so don’t fuck up!” Ron was angry; stepping back he looked at the older man then walked off to go to another studio lot he was assigned too.

Straightening his coat, Donald steps out into the sun, beginning to walk to the parking lot; he had overheard Clarrise saying that day’s shoot was done so everyone was going home.

Moving about easily not being noticed by anyone he saw a boy leave flowers in Willow Rosenberg’s trailer, he thought about going in but knew better since technically he shouldn’t be there.

The he felt someone push into his shoulder, turning he opened his mouth to insult whoever it was but then stopped dead in his tracks as he looked into the eyes of Faith; Tara and Willow’s best friend.

“What the fuck are you doing here old man?” the brunette stepped between him and the girl she was with, looking around for security but seeing no one.

“None of your business you bitch, I can go wherever I want!” He snapped back noticing how Faith was holding the hand of the other woman there, “Oh so you’re one too huh? It figures all of you are just disgusting!” He quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Faith stared off after Donald MaClay, her hands going into fists, stopping when she realized she still had Allie’s hand in her own, “Oh shit sorry baby!” she released Allie’s hand quickly and rubbed it.

Allie shook her head smiling, “It’s ok, I’m ok, who was that?” She signed quickly, because seeing Faith upset made her upset.
Signing back Faith started to explain the whole situation with Tara’s dad.

It had been two hours since Tara started reading the script, looking over at Steven and Willow hunched over his computer looking at the redhead’s newest software that was about to be released. She had called in a favor and the program was emailed to the producers email so he got an early copy.

“So I can manipulate any piece of footage to what I want and then digitally implement it with this?” Steven asked as Willow showed him how to use the program.

A program geared for directors and producers to use in TV and film, “Yep, pretty simple makes editing easier and gives you more time for other stuff that might be more important.” The red head was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

“Willow, if I may I would love to endorse this, use it in a few of my upcoming films. That way you can show how easy it is, and how it saves time?” Steven was smiling, happy to be able to talk to one of his favorite software developers.

“Really!?” Willow couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she watched as the man nodded, “That would be amazing, yes of course!! I will have to get with the team but I think that’s a great idea.”

Pulling out his personal business card, Steven wrote his cellphone on the back, “Here is my card with my cell on the back. Protect that with your life.” Chuckling he continues, “And call me when you have it set, so I can start using the software ,won’t start till’ you tell me it’s ok.”

Taking the card the redhead tucked it in her purse, “Definitely, I can’t wait to get this started now. Thank you again Steven this is just wow!” shaking hands Willow moves to Tara’s chair.

Looking up the blond smiles, “Ready to go love?” seeing her girlfriend nodding she rose from her seat, “I guess we will be seeing a lot of each other at least where Willow is concerned, I’ll let you know Friday my decision on the film.”

They all shook hands once again as Steven walked them out of his office, “I look forward to hearing from both of you, and call me anytime.”

Smiling the two women wave as they leave his office, as soon as they were outside Willow screamed at the top of her lungs; “OH MY GOD!!!!! STEVEN SPIELBERG IS A FAN OF ME!!!!!!” quickly Tara covered her ears as others around them jumped about four feet in the air.

Blushing Willow hurries back to Tara’s side mumbling about how people are just too jumpy.

Giggling Tara wraps an arm around her redhead, “Let’s go back to our trailers and get our stuff, just got a text sayin shooting is done for today.”
They quickly walked to their trailers, this time Tara found the flowers, “Hey baby you got more flower…whoa!!!!” She was looking at a flower arrangement that was at least two grand, orchids, roses, tiger lilies it was huge.

“What did you say….holy shit!” Willow spotting the flowers held onto the counter on Tara’s side of the trailers, “T-that’s huge!”

Slowly she walked over to the bouquet and plucked the card from its holder, reading aloud “Hey beautiful, you did a great job today on set, can’t wait to see you work tomorrow, and question mark as the signature.”

Looking at Tara with slight fear in her eyes, “This is too weird Tar.” handing the card to the blond as she sat down.

“Well I dunno hun, we can ask the studio to refuse all flowers to be delivered, I mean this is an expensive bouquet.” Flicking the card into the trash, and looks at the flowers.“ at least the flowers are tasteful.”

“Let’s see if we get any more clues before we stop deliveries, I really wanna find out who this is.” Willow picked up the flowers and tossed them into the trash, but keeping the vase out. “Hmmm pretty vase though, think I’ll keep the vase in here.” setting the vase in the trailer sink.

Both women start to gather their things, leaving the trailers and meeting Faith as she pulls up in her Camaro, ‘Hey Faith, have a good day?” Willow opened the door for Tara to get in the back, then climbing in after her so Allie could sit up front.

“Oh yeah, also ran into your dad Tar, he was wandering around the lot then disappeared, I have a feelin he might try something sooner or later.” She gunned her car out of the lot as a eery silence fell on everyone in the car.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 04/18/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 am 
5. Willowhand

DiBs?

Love this update! It is awesome that Willow has fans, too!

I'm very interested in what Ol' Donald is going to do. Will he somehow manage to torture Willow or Tara...and turn their lives into this story that Spielberg wants Tara in? Hmmm...

Lovely update.

Last edited by fhiwda on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Two grand of flowers? I *hope* those were from Spielberg, if not, scary territory. (It does put the bunch of flowers Willow catches someone with in a cemetery in one of my stoires to shame, I admit.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Bestie, I really enjoyed this. It was great that Willow and Spielberg got along so well, lol. Although this creepy stalker thing scares me =/ I wanna see something disastrous and dirty (not that kind) happen to both of the "villains"! MAKE IT HAPPEN BESTIE!! hehe

Quote:
Grinning from ear to ear Willow couldn’t help but chuckle, “I’m the engineer and creator of that game.” stating matter-of-factly she went and sat back down next to Tara.
Tara watched as the secretary quickly picked up the phone, spoke a few words then hung up, “Mr. Spielberg will see you both now, he is quite excited to meet you Ms. Rosenberg.”

I thought it was funny how Tara is a huge star, but she was supposed to wait. Then, as soon as he finds out that Willow is there, BAM!

Quote:
“Willow, if I may I would love to endorse this, use it in a few of my upcoming films. That way you can show how easy it is, and how it saves time?” Steven was smiling, happy to be able to talk to one of his favorite software developers.

Awesome chance for Willow to get out there. I mean, she's already rich, but it never hurts to be successful in something you love.

Quote:
Smiling the two women wave as they leave his office, as soon as they were outside Willow screamed at the top of her lungs; “OH MY GOD!!!!! STEVEN SPIELBERG IS A FAN OF ME!!!!!!” quickly Tara covered her ears as others around them jumped about four feet in the air.

This made me laugh. Too jumpy indeed lol.

The flower thing is creepy, and Donald is a jerk. Urg!! I'm seriously looking forward to more!

Kitten/bestie love!

Last edited by Babbles4Twillow on Sat May 26, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:20 pm 

Hiya!

So, I'm feedback ing from my phone, cuz you know the laptop, so it'll be a little short. Anyway, lots going on; some good and some sinister. I'm guessing the flowers are from Clarisse? I was happy to see Willow toss them. The meeting with Spielberg was funny in that he gushed over Willow and not. Donald is a super creep and I hope he gets his ass run over with a golf cart!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hi AstronSoul!

First, totally drooling over that editing software, REALLY want it to be real! So Mr. Spielberg is a huge fan of Willow's? So am I! Nice we have that in common! :wink

Like how Tara amuses herself while W & S geek out.

Then Faith and Allie, really shipping them as a couple - they have something special.

Director Bitch is gunnin' for 'em, wonder what her next slimy trick will be?

Keep it coming - my subscription thing for this story seems to have broken, but I resubscribed also R/L have kept me out of the loop.

But now I'm in full recovery mode so bring it! :grin

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 am 
3. Flaming O

:blush I'm sorry for being such a bad kitten, and not leaving feedback in so long. I will try to be better about it. :flower

I gotta say you are great at keeping me guessing. My imagination goes wild with the different ways the parts of this story can go.

I know that the situation with Tara's dad has the possibility of getting vicious. I love how you are portraying him in this.

I can't wait to see what Clarrise does next. She seems so devious, and quite fickle. She looks to be going from an obsessive stalking of Tara to one of Willow. I'm curious if she will stick with going after only one or if she might get greedy and think she can have both. Hmmm, the possibilities of how twisted she can get are wonderful.

It is refreshing to see a gentler side of Faith. She still maintains the edginess that her character has on the show, but it seems tempered by the friendship with Tara. That makes me wonder how things could have been different on the show if Tara had been introduced during High School before everything hit the fan. But then Willow wouldn't have been anywhere near ready to acknowledge, or admit to the love that became so amazing between them.

Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us. :applause :grin :bounce :bounce I can't wait to read more. :buried :grin :bow

:kitty

Selene

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:38 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello everyone, so sorry for the long delay. Life has been rough but startin to make lemonade out of my lemons! lol

fhiwda

Congrats on dibs!!

Lo
Quote:
ve this update! It is awesome that Willow has fans, too!

I'm very interested in what Ol' Donald is going to do. Will he somehow manage to torture Willow or Tara...and turn their lives into this story that Spielberg wants Tara in? Hmmm...

I am so glad you liked this update, and well read on to see what Donald might be up too!

Thanks!!

DaddyCatALSO

Quote:
Two grand of flowers? I *hope* those were from Spielberg, if not, scary territory. (It does put the bunch of flowers Willow catches someone with in a cemetery in one of my stoires to shame, I admit.)

Yes, it is very scary territory, and no not from Spielberg sadly, and hey not trying to compete with your flowers hehehehe

Thanks for yoru feedback!

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
I thought it was funny how Tara is a huge star, but she was supposed to wait. Then, as soon as he finds out that Willow is there, BAM!

I look at it this way, Spielberg deals with stars all the time, so making them wait is no big deal, but meeting a Designer of something he loves is a rare happening so he had to see Willow fast! lol

Quote:
Awesome chance for Willow to get out there. I mean, she's already rich, but it never hurts to be successful in something you love.

Yeah it is great to see, something I always thought is there are rich people out there who just want to be good at what they do no matter what money is involved.

Quote:
This made me laugh. Too jumpy indeed lol.

The flower thing is creepy, and Donald is a jerk. Urg!! I'm seriously looking forward to more!

Well part of the jumpy is surprise, having someone come out to a quiet area and suddenly scream would make almost everyone jump, almost.
The flower thing is supposed to be creepy! YAY I got it right!!!!!!!

Thanks Bestie!!

Finey_McFine aka Shelby

FINEY!!!! Well hey from phone is good too!

Quote:
I'm guessing the flowers are from Clarisse? I was happy to see Willow toss them. The meeting with Spielberg was funny in that he gushed over Willow and not. Donald is a super creep and I hope he gets his ass run over with a golf cart!!

lol The flowers hmmm maybe from Her maybe not? Not telling just yet! Though I did leave big hints as to whom they are from.
Donald well he's sneakier than we think, and if a golf cart is his demise all the better right? LMAO

Thanks Girl!!

Ariel

Quote:
First, totally drooling over that editing software, REALLY want it to be real! So Mr. Spielberg is a huge fan of Willow's? So am I! Nice we have that in common!

Like how Tara amuses herself while W & S geek out.

Then Faith and Allie, really shipping them as a couple - they have something special.

Director Bitch is gunnin' for 'em, wonder what her next slimy trick will be?

Keep it coming - my subscription thing for this story seems to have broken, but I resubscribed also R/L have kept me out of the loop.

But now I'm in full recovery mode so bring it!

Well first off...YAY for recovery mode!
I am so glad you like the editing software, a friend of mine is working on something like it and I am kinda helping should be pretty cool. ANd yeah Tara amuses herself wit h the script as those two totally geek, it's great!

Allie and Faith I see as more of non-stop fluff to the drama coming up and believe there is something HUGE coming!
Clarrise is going to surprise you for a bit before she gets all Bitch from hell.
Yeah seems the subscription thing keeps messin up on a lot of stories.

Thanks hun!

sapphoselene

Selene your alive yay!!!!!

Quote:
I know that the situation with Tara's dad has the possibility of getting vicious. I love how you are portraying him in this.

Yes it's going to get pretty bad, and some are going to get hurt.

Quote:
I can't wait to see what Clarrise does next. She seems so devious, and quite fickle. She looks to be going from an obsessive stalking of Tara to one of Willow. I'm curious if she will stick with going after only one or if she might get greedy and think she can have both. Hmmm, the possibilities of how twisted she can get are wonderful.

Hehehe a very twisted individual, but she might shock you coming up.

Quote:
It is refreshing to see a gentler side of Faith. She still maintains the edginess that her character has on the show, but it seems tempered by the friendship with Tara. That makes me wonder how things could have been different on the show if Tara had been introduced during High School before everything hit the fan. But then Willow wouldn't have been anywhere near ready to acknowledge, or admit to the love that became so amazing between them.

I always thought Faith had a tender side, but no one let her show it, and Tara being there is always a plus. I always thought Tara had a natural balancing that she does without knowing it when around people.

Thanks again hun and glad your back!!

Again thank you all!!!

Next Chapter Directly Below

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance
By: Astron Soul
Disclaimer: The usual, don’t own just write for fun.
Summary: Donald has now been discovered but what will happen. Will Clarisse finally tell Willow its she who is sending the flowers and what will Tara decide on the movie?

Chapter 22

The past few days had been a blur to both the actress and her assistant, everyday flowers were sent to Willow, and everyday Clarisse was being nice; which was still very odd.

They both had discussed the movie script and Willow wanted Tara to do it, just the blond was hesitant because the sex scenes were very explicit.

“It’s a movie baby, plus you don’t have to go all the way, shit that would be a porno, Steven doesn’t do pornos.” The redhead had exclaimed at one point in their discussion.

After many hours of debating, Tara had finally agreed to do the movie after the first season of her show was done taping, Steven was happy to receive her call and that she had agreed to do it.

Leaning back into the overstuffed couch in Tara’s living room; the redhead cradled a steaming mug of hot chocolate in her hands, “Tomorrow is Friday, I cannot wait for the weekend.” Taking a sip she smiles at the blonde.

“Yeah, will be nice to relax a bit more, though I already have the new script for the new episode, going to be going after a rapist in the next one.” Scrunching her face, Tara wasn’t happy about the topic of the next episode but it shows light on stuff that actually happens.

Shuddering Willow sets down her mug, “I hate that topic, but seems every show hits it at least once.”

“So, what are you doing this weekend hun?” Tara asks as she picks up her glass of water.

“Nothin much, just gonna relax watch some TV or something, you?” pulling her sweater closer around her body, the redhead smiled looking at her girlfriend.

“Well I was hoping my girlfriend would like to go out Saturday night, maybe to the club?” the blonde’s eyes twinkled as she gazed at her girl.

Moving her legs to sit Indian style, Willow thought for a moment, “I think she could go for that, as long as her girlfriend allows her to take her out to dinner beforehand?”

“Oh I think she is up for dinner, what time should we be ready then tomorrow night?”

Making a show of thinking; the redhead tapped her chin, “I think we should be ready by six to head out, I’ll make the reservations, but let’s dress for the club.”

Smiling as she stands up the blonde helps the redhead up, “Sounds good but we still have tomorrow to get through, did you get the OK to have Steven use your program?”

Wrapping her arms around the actress’ waist Willow nods, “I sure did, going by his office at lunch to let him know, with his endorsement this program will go through the roof in sales, not like I need it too.”

Giggling both women walk to the door, “Well I’ll see ya at six then, and maybe we can go to work in your Ferrari?”

Blue eyes were pleading as they looked into green.

“Of course, I’ll bring the Ferrari with me,” chuckling the red head leant up pressing her lips to the plump lips of the blonde; who eagerly returned the gesture.

Pulling apart only when they both needed to breathe, they both took a deep breath.

“I-I’ll see you tomorrow at six hun.” Willow turned and almost walked into the door frame, since her brain wasn’t functioning at the moment.

Giggling Tara helps Willow through the door, “Bright and early sweetie, now get!” playfully smacking the redhead’s butt.

Jumping into the air “Eeeep, yes ma’am!” Willow was down the sidewalk and disappeared into a small walkway going towards her house.

Shutting the door; Tara smiles as she makes her way upstairs to get ready for bed.

~~~~~~

Whistling a happy tune, someone was in her condo getting things ready for the following night; running around making sure things were perfect for her guest who would be coming over for dinner.

“Okay, got the menu set, the music picked out and ooooo everything is clean. Faith you outdid yourself.” the brunette states looking into a mirror, as she brushed her teeth.

The rather independent woman never thought she would ever be in a relationship, let alone with someone who was mute, but she was definitely having a blast; before she could finish her thought her phone buzzed.

Picking it up she read; Hey babe, I hope you had a good day, I miss you and can’t wait for tomorrow night, X0X0 Allie.

Grinning the agent quickly sent back a reply; Had a good day, missed you at lunch though, but will see you tomorrow night! XoXo F.

Walking out of the bathroom, the brunette puts her cell on the charger; then climbs into bed with a smile on her face thinking about the next day and what it might mean to her.

~~~~~~

The Next Friday

The lot was busy as usual as a sleek black Ferrari maneuvered through the crowds of people and finally parking in front of the double trailers.

Everyone thought the blond was showing off; until the redhead got out of the driver’s seat smiling as she quickly moved around to open her girlfriend’s door.

As the blonde got out, she was looking around at all the faces, many in shock as to how her assistant could afford such a car but some looked on with distaste.

“Well you definitely made an impression sweetie, then again who doesn’t like a Ferrari right?”

Laughing Willow locked the doors, “They just wish they had one, besides our car is flashy enough but speedy to get away.”

The redhead had made it to the door before she noticed the blonde wasn’t with her, turning around she saw Tara standing by the car eyes wide.

“Are you okay?”

Blinking as the statement went flashing through her head ‘Our car’ the actress shook her head.

“Oh um yeah, you mean it?”

Walking up to stand beside the redhead at the door of their trailers and giving the smaller woman a hug.

“Mean what?” the look of confusion on Willow’s face accentuating the fine wrinkles in her forehead.

“You said our cars, you mean that, that what you have is mine and what I have is yours?” opening the door both women walk in leaving the noise outside.

Turning to look at the blonde, a slight blush to her cheeks at what she said to get the reaction out of the Actress.

“Well only if you want it to be…” before the sentence could be finished he felt soft lips against hers.

Wrapping her arms around the redhead’s waist as she continues to kiss her, Tara tightens her hold and picks her up.

Neither heard the knock on the door till someone screamed through the door and both women broke apart gasping for air.

“I’ll take that…as a yes.” Willow gasps as the blond answers the door nodding.

Outside the door a boy stood fidgeting, “Clarrise says it’s time to start shooting the final scene.”

With that he quickly moved back to the lot.

Looking over her shoulder Tara smiles, “Shall we head over and see what compliments Clarrise gives you today?”

Snickering she walks the few short steps down from the trailer to head to wardrobe, with a redhead following behind rolling her eyes.

They both skillfully avoided the director to get to wardrobe so Tara could get ready.

“Ahh Tara hello, and hello Willow hope you two had a good night, ready to put that pant suit on Tara?” a small slender woman asks holding up a charcoal grey suit.

Chuckling the blond takes the suit, “Guess this is one of my characters trade mark suits huh Sierra?” setting it on the counter as she starts to take off her shirt.

“Well I wouldn’t say shit so sarcastically if I didn’t mean it now would I?” Sierra grins. “And don’t wrinkle it too much I know you have to throw a few punches in this scene so be nice to the clothes!”

All this time Willow was trying to hold back the laughter that was bubbling up watching these too go at it.

Shaking her head she decided to look at her PDA making sure she remembers everything for that day before a comment about a rat hair, glue and a gun were mentioned; she busted out laughing.

The two women holding clothes and what looked to be an actual rat; look over to the redhead who couldn’t stop laughing with confused looks.

“I dunno….what ya’ll are….talkin about…but whatever it is...sounds hilarious!”

Leaning on a counter, Willow tries to catch her breath as the other two women start laughing.

“What were we even arguing about Si?” the blond stated through a big grin as she buttoned the blazer.

“I have no idea, but damn you look good chicka!” the small woman gave the actress a once over, “You’re all set for makeup, get your ass’ outta here!”

Playfully shoving both the actress, and her assistant out of her room towards makeup, with a huge smile on her face.

Reaching the makeup station, Willow excuses herself to go speak with Tara’s on screen partner about the scene and where she needs to be for signing.

Watching her girlfriend walk off, Tara sighs as she looks into the mirror and the makeup artists starts applying the makeup for a bruise on her right cheek and a gash on her forehead.

“You would think the first episode I wouldn’t get beat up…”

Laughing the makeup artists nods, “Well Miss McClay, your character is pretty ‘hands on’ in her investigations.”

Smirking the blond thought about it, one of the many reasons she accepted was her character stood up for herself and others.

“Well I did sign up for the reason she doesn’t look the other way, why don’t you make the bruise a lil more grotesque yeah?”

Seeing the glint in the actress’ eyes the makeup artist agrees and goes about making it worse.

~~~~~~

Across the studio

Eyes were watching as two people signed quickly with their hands, discussing what needed to be done so it was easier to sign and get through the scene however many times needed to get every shot angle.

It seems the redhead was sighing in frustration as she finished her conversation with Jake; who seemed to huff off.

Walking over Clarrise smiles at the redhead, “What’s wrong Willow, something I can help with before we start?”

Jumping not expecting the director to walk up behind her Willow turns around, “Oh it’s nothing, Jake is just pissy that I won’t go out with him. Guess he wanted to try even tho I don’t swing that way.”

Chuckling at the realization the direct nods, “Well he gives anymore problems to that regard let me know, men always think with their smaller head so sad.”

The redhead blinks as she watches the director move to her seat behind the camera, wondering why the hell the director is being nice.

Before she could walk over and ask, she felt a tap on her shoulder; turning she smiles looking into the bluest eyes she’d ever seen.

“Hey babe, I see you talked makeup into makin the makeup look even worse than originally scripted.”

Laughing as she sees Tara nod enthusiastically, and gives her a big hug, but careful not to mess anything up.

“How was your talk with Jake, he seems to be a bit upset, mopin in a corner when I walked by?”

Running a hand through her red hair, Willow sighs, “Yeah well, he asked me out and I turned him down. He wanted to straighten me out he said, no worries baby I dealt with him.”

The blonde’s eyes went a bit darker hearing that her co-star who knew that Willow was taken by her would even ask in the first place.

“Excuse me Will.” Quickly Tara disappeared around a corner.

Suddenly there was yelling, then a loud smack before Tara came back around the corner smiling but rubbing the palm of her hand.

“Well Jack doesn’t need makeup for this episode!” giggling as she went to the set.

Willow watched as Jake came around the corner bloodied and a hand print about the size of Tara’s on the right side of his face.

As he walks by Willow kind of shying away from her, she leans in, “See…maybe next time you’ll just not ask in the first place.”

He scurries off to the set to get ready, as Willow tries to not smile too much at how turned on she is that Tara got all butch on a guy for asking her out.

~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later

Willow had just gotten back from her lunch meeting with Steven Spielberg, and helped Tara get ready for the last few shots of the scene.

Everyone was set up for the ‘criminal’ to shoot at Tara but miss and then the final shots of the fist fight would be filmed before warp up.

As things started moving slowly, signing instructions and speaking as well as telling her actress girlfriend what the others were signing to her; she was getting very tired.

Looking at her watch it was only three thirty but they might end early, looking about she thought she saw a figure in the background but just chalked it up to stage hands.

Clarrise made sure that the gun the criminal had, was filled with blanks then got everyone in position.

“Okay everyone last shot of the day, let’s do it right then we can go home!” Looking around she sees everyone ready, “Action!”

The dialogue went off without a hitch, the criminal raised his gun; but before he pulled the trigger a shot was heard from somewhere behind him.

Everyone started scrambling, looking for who made a gun go off frantically pushing those in front out of the way but whoever did it disappeared.

The one person wasn’t moving, for a few seconds Tara blinked before she looked down at her stomach feeling something wet, before she realized she was shot.

Falling to the floor Tara groaned in pain, but someone caught her and her head was in someone’s lap as she heard someone dial 911 on a cell phone.

“Baby, stay awake, I need you to stay awake!” she heard as she looked up into emerald eyes, nodding slightly trying to keep her eyes open.

The director was yelling in the background, making sure everyone stayed but that when emergency people got there; they could get through.

“Willow, Tara the ambulance is on the way and so are the police, here…” Clarrise hands the redhead some towels.

“I…Clarrise we need to stop the bleeding best we can, get her shirt off…”

Willow couldn’t believe this was happening, who would want to shoot Tara McClay, and in such a public place?

Working together, they took Tara’s shirt off but kept her bra on, giving Clarrise one of the towels the director placed it over the wound and pushed down trying not to cause too much more discomfort to the actress.

“Please baby stay with me please…” tears streaming down her face as the redhead pleads that her girlfriend keep her eyes open.

“W-will…”a hand caresses the blonde’s face gently and she turns barely to kiss the palm, “I love you Willow…”

Cringing Tara tried not to move, looking down to see her ex holding a towel to her stomach, ‘Goddess I’m gonna die’ she thought as she lay in her girlfriend’s lap.

Leaning down Willow’s voice was just above a whisper as she kisses the blonde’s ear, “I love you too Tara, please stay with me please, I just found you.”

After hearing those three sweet words from Willow, Tara’s eyes begin to close a smile on her lips.

“Tara?” the voice seemed a bit far away as Tara slipped slowly in unconsciousness, “TARA!”

Everyone froze as they heard the redhead scream holding the actress.

“Tara come back…”

TBC

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 07/09/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey,

I haven't commented on your story yet, but have been following it for a quite a while. I love the confidence that both Willow and Tara display while still have vulnerabilities about different things.

However, for this last chapter, you are so evil for just leaving it there :gnome Update soon, lest you break my heart with worry, please?

Also... Donald Maclay makes me wanna :crash :happy

Moar I say, moar!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 am 
5. Willowhand

Well, shit... I guess their weekend plans are ruined, eh?

I can't wait for the next update!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 pm 
5. Willowhand

Well it's summer but I hope everyone is enjoyin this, even those not posting reviews

Bellalocke

Quote:
I haven't commented on your story yet, but have been following it for a quite a while. I love the confidence that both Willow and Tara display while still have vulnerabilities about different things.

Well thank you for un-lurking yourself! I am glad you are enjoying it.
I definitely wanted to show they could be scared but at the same time confident, I mean none of us are fearless or do not have insecurities.

Quote:
However, for this last chapter, you are so evil for just leaving it there Update soon, lest you break my heart with worry, please?

Here be the update directly below!!!!! I promise, no more heart break well not too bad anway.
As for Donald, it's just gonna get worse....

Thanks again!

fhiwda

Quote:
Well, shit... I guess their weekend plans are ruined, eh?

Could say that, let's say it's postponed for a while.

Thanks

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance
Summary: Hospitals, Hotels, a gun and a director that is rethinking things.

Chapter 23: Longing

Sitting in an uncomfortable chair in the waiting room, Willow kept her eyes on the two swinging doors at the end of the hall.

It had been four hours since they took her girlfriend into surgery and still there was no word from the doctor.

Leaning back in the seat, the redhead jumped as a hand offered her some coffee, looking up she sees the eyes of Clarrise; smiling weakly she takes the coffee.

“Any news yet?”

“None, I hate waiting, and I’m so scared…”

Before Willow could continue the waiting room door opened and a frantic and wild looking Faith stormed in; seeing Willow she made a beeline for her.

“Red, is Tara…is she ok?” Sitting down next to the redhead, the brunette unintentionally moved Clarrise.

“Nothing yet Faith, still waiting, it’s been four hours, I dunno if…” tears start to stream down the woman’s face.

Faith’s eyes fell, she didn’t know how it felt for the redhead, but she did know as Tara’s best friend how that felt, “Red, your girl is a fighter she’ll make it through.”

Looking over at the person sitting across from them now the agent was shocked, “What the hell are you doing here?”

Scooting as far back into her chair as she could, the director opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, taking a breath she was finally able to talk but someone else’s voice stops her.

“She helped me with Tara when she was shot, she followed the ambulance to make sure I got here safe, and she got me coffee, she’s fine Faith.”

Turning back to her friend, Faith couldn’t believe her ears; however the director was still breaking a law.

“That may be all well and good Red, but she is breaking her restrictions of the restraining order.” Looking back at the director, “If you leave now I won’t say anything, thank you for your help but this is where it ends.”

About to protest Clarrise stands, then realizes the agent was right, “Just call me and let me know she’s okay please.” Giving a weak smile to Willow she leaves the waiting room.

Willow watched as the director left, understanding why but also wondering why the woman was being so nice after trying to kill her with her car.

“Faith, what if Tara does…”

“NO! Don’t you dare finish that sentence Red” sitting back in her seat, the brunette tries to stay calm, “She’ll be fine Red I know she will.”

Before Willow could reply a man in scrubs came out of the swinging doors, “Ms. Rosenberg and a Ms. Lehane here?”

Standing both women went to the doctor, “I’m Rosenberg, this is Ms. Lehane.”

“Ladies, Ms McClay is out of surgery, it was touch and go for a while there but she is stable. The next few hours are critical but she should be able to leave in a week, she’ll be fine.”

Smiling the doctor motions for them to sit; as they still had to wait before they could see her.

Both women sighing in relief as they slump into their chairs

“Told ya Red, she would be fine.” The brunette grins and starts texting her girlfriend to let her know everything is going to be ok.

“Thank the Goddess for that, I can’t live without her.” Eyes widening as Willow realizes they only knew each other about a month, but she could not or would not live without the actress in her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clarrise sat in her hummer thinking over everything she had planned, the flowers to Willow, being nice; looking at the list in her hand with disgust.

“Why the hell do I feel this way!?”

Screaming into the cabin of her vehicle before taking a deep breath, crumpling the piece of paper she held and tossing it out the window.

What she was feeling was something she never thought could happen, guilt and a sense of calm, ‘How did I become this bitch, when did I lose it?’ thinking about almost running the red head over and how she had treated Tara, the one she supposedly loved.

But seeing how the red head reacted when Tara got shot, she knew there was no way she could interfere, but she could help.

“I might be a bitch, but damn it no one gets away with shooting Tara.” Gripping the steering wheel tightly, the director peeled out of the emergency parking lot of the hospital; heading back to the studio.

Walking quickly down the street, finally after the police questioned him; Ron was fuming.

Making his way quickly to a nearby hotel and not even going to the front desk, just up the stairs to the third floor banging on room 35, “Open up you fucking ass I know you’re in there!”

Waiting only a few minutes before sliding in the key card Donald had given him and pushing the door open, slamming the door shut he sees the old man lying on the bed a pistol in his hand.

“What’s wrong with you, a studio full of people, not to mention you fired BEFORE the actor did, why the hell would you want to shoot her!?”

The young man never knew what the older man’s intentions were, until now.

“Look you had nothing to do with it, get outta here I can take care of myself.” The gruff voice of Donald grunted.

“You shot your daughter, how could you shoot your freakin daughter!”

Sitting up Donald looks at the young man agitated, ‘could shoot him too, or let him go but he knows too much, guess I’ll kill him and move to another hotel, good thing I used a fake name here

“Sit down boy, you’re gonna give yourself a heart attack. She deserves to be shot, being with a woman, disgusting!”

Hesitating before coming into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed, Ron wasn’t sure it was all that disgusting, “Dude, two women together are hot, I dunno what your problem is but you ain’t right”

Standing up to leave the young man is suddenly face down on the bed with his arms behind him, a pillow was over his head.

“What the hell man!” came the muffled scream.

“You are a liability Ron, goodbye.” Pushing the gun barrel into the pillow and squeezing the trigger, a pop sound was heard but not too loud.

Leaning up Donald sneers and starts to clean everything, stuffing the pillow into his suitcase, spraying everything down and making sure he hasn’t let anything behind.

Walking out of the room he locks it and as if nothing ever happened he left the building.

“Miss…” A nurse shakes the shoulder of a sleeping redhead gently, “Miss!”

Blinking, eyes slowly open to see a nurse above her, “Um hey what’s going on?”

“Are you Ms. Rosenberg?”

“Yes, I am what’s the matter?” sitting up Willow rubs the sleep from her eyes and sees Faith still sleeping next to her; nudging the brunette she looks back to the nurse.

“Ms. McClay is asking for you, you can go see her in room 104.” Smiling the nurse walks away.

“Faith!” Forcefully pushing the brunette, “FAITH!” shoving the brunette this time.

“Wha!” Faith jumps up ready for a fight, then looks around and relaxes. “What is it Red?”

“Tara’s awake, we can go see her.”

The smile on Willow’s face was huge as she starts heading down the hall, counting the numbers as she goes; finally reaching 104.

Pushing the door open she saw Tara lying in bed with a few tubes connected to her right side, moving to the left side of the bed and looking down just happy her girl was alive.

“Hey baby, how are you feeling?”

Taking the blonde’s hand and stroking the back with her thumb, as she sees the actress smile groggily.

“Better now that you’re here.” Looking to the door smiling seeing Faith standing there, “Hey Faith, get your ass in here.”

Lifting the blonde’s hand, the red head peppers the knuckles with kisses, “We were so worried, I thought I lost you.” her voice shaking slightly.

Frowning Tara squeezes her girlfriend’s hand, “I’m here you didn’t lose me baby.”

Sniffling Willow nods, “I know but it was close, um the doctor says if you keep healing as planned you can go home in a week.”

“Yeah T, and they are scowering the studio and everything nearby to see what they can find about the shooter.”

Faith had forgot to mention to Willow she had called around to find out what was going on but knew the red head would forgive her.

“Well we are all safe now, hopefully they catch em quick.” Smiling Tara tugs Willow down to her and presses a soft kiss to the red head’s lips.

“mmmmm” licking her lips as she pulls back, Willow grins, “When you they let you go home, you are staying with me…”

“But..”

“NO! You are not arguing with her T, you will stay with Willow, we all had a big scare and you will need help after you are released.” Setting her hands on her hips, Faith was daring Tara to argue.

“Alright, I’ll stay with Willow, then again that’s not such a bad thing.” She purred low.

Eyes widening as she shook her head, “Oh no love, nothing more than kisses till you are all healed up.” Willow smiles leaning down, “After that we’ll talk.”

Kissing the blonde’s lips as a nurse comes in.

“Oh sorry, um I need to check Ms. McClay’s vitals and sadly visiting hours are going to be over in fifteen minutes.”

The nurse moves around making sure to stay out of anyone’s way as she checks out her patient.

“Anything you want me to get from your house Tara?” rubbing the back of her girlfriend’s hand, Willow wanted to do everything she could to make this as easy for Tara as possible.

“Maybe the book from my nightstand, deodorant would be nice and some PJ’s?”

“You got it baby,” looking at the clock and pouting, “We better get going, so we don’t get in trouble.”

“Okay, I wish you could stay Will…” tears forming in the blonde’s eyes.

“I wish I could too, but I’ll be here right when visiting hours start, I promise. Get some rest love.” Leaning over and kissing the blonde once more.

“T, you need anything that Red doesn’t get don’t hesitate to call me or whatever, I’m gonna talk to the studio about everything.” Moving to lean over where Willow was, Faith gently hugged the actress.

“See ya tomorrow T.”

After a few more kisses and a short goodbye, both women left the hospital drained but heppy the one person they both cared about would be ok.

TBC

Hope ya liked, PLEASE REVIEW!

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 07/16/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 pm 
8. Vixen

Dibs!!! I am really enjoying this story!!! Very worried about Donald.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:50 am 
4. Extra Flamey

So glad that Tara is okay! I AM reading this story, just hard to find time to actually sit down with a computer to leave feedback. The gf keeps me pretty busy, along with my new roomie. I really like how C is now. Shes gettin all feisty and finding out whats going on. I hope shes changed for the better now that she sees that she'll never have tara back. I'm so glad that you're still writing hun. Enjoying this oh so much. Love you bestie!

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Okay, so first I am really really wary about Clarrise being nice.... I'm happy that she had the realization and the moment of guilt that she did, but I have to wonder if yet another shoe is gonna drop. As big a bitch as she is, I do hope that she doesn't endanger her life to get revenge for Willow and Tara. I look forward to seeing how you develop her character further... if you chose to do so.

Secondly, you really nailed the whole abusive psychopath role for Tara's father. I feel no remorse for him. Whatever that motherf*&ker gets he totally deserves. Revenge is a dish best served cold, yeah?

The only thing that really surprised me is the fact that Willow didn't insist on camping with Tara all night while Faith went to get household items. Then again, I'm guessing that the next update will probably reflect back on that. It will be interesting to see if Willow moves in with Tara or vice versa. You did a great job on this chapter; I really cannot wait for more! :impatient :flirt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey everyone hope all is well...

taranwillow4ever

COngrats on dibs!

Quote:
I am really enjoying this story!!! Very worried about Donald.

Glad you are enjoying it! And yeah being worried about Donald is a must in this story

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
So glad that Tara is okay! I AM reading this story, just hard to find time to actually sit down with a computer to leave feedback. The gf keeps me pretty busy, along with my new roomie. I really like how C is now. Shes gettin all feisty and finding out whats going on. I hope shes changed for the better now that she sees that she'll never have tara back. I'm so glad that you're still writing hun. Enjoying this oh so much. Love you bestie!

It's cool bestie, I know how it is with life and all.

C is getting a lil better but ya never know what will happen in the future

Thanks hun for the feedback!

Bellalocke

HEY BELLA!!!! Lol as I promised I am updated right after this!

Quote:
Okay, so first I am really really wary about Clarrise being nice.... I'm happy that she had the realization and the moment of guilt that she did, but I have to wonder if yet another shoe is gonna drop. As big a bitch as she is, I do hope that she doesn't endanger her life to get revenge for Willow and Tara. I look forward to seeing how you develop her character further... if you chose to do so.

Oh trust me she will be seen often in chapters and it might get confusing for a while lol

Quote:
Secondly, you really nailed the whole abusive psychopath role for Tara's father. I feel no remorse for him. Whatever that motherf*&ker gets he totally deserves. Revenge is a dish best served cold, yeah?

Why thank you, glad I got it right lol. No remorse for this man, he's an ass...among other things and we'll see if it's served cold or piping hot lol

Quote:
The only thing that really surprised me is the fact that Willow didn't insist on camping with Tara all night while Faith went to get household items. Then again, I'm guessing that the next update will probably reflect back on that. It will be interesting to see if Willow moves in with Tara or vice versa. You did a great job on this chapter; I really cannot wait for more!

Well read the next chapter and see what happens...hehehehe Plus we see our other fav couples!!!!

thanks hun!!!

Chapter 24Directly Below

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance
Summary: Tara is recovering in the hospital, the police are looking for the shooter, and Donald shot Ron. While Clarrise starts to grow a conscience, what happens next?

Chapter 24

Racing through the house, the redhead was a blur as she picked up everything Tara asked for and ran right back outside to her Ferrari; she had made a deal with the nurses that she could come bring Tara her things after visiting hours were over.

Making her way back to the hospital’ she began to relive the events in her head hoping there was something she could remember.

~Flashback~

The room was crowded; Willow was standing on the edge of the stage by the camera ready to sign when needed and translate for Tara.

People were running around getting ready for the shooting scene, a tech placing a small patch right under Tara’s shirt that had a small detonator in it, triggered by the gun with blanks when fired.

Stage hands littered the area as the scene began, but before the actor even pulled the trigger the shot was heard.

Suddenly people were rushing around after the shot, before they saw the redhead fall beside the actress; but in the left corner of the area a shadow slipping out an exit.

~End Flashback~

Eyes widening; the redhead hits the gas pedal, speeding way over the limit to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The studio was pretty bare; when Clarrise arrived back on the lot.

A few police officers were on duty but recognized her, and let her pass on the condition she doesn’t touch anything on the set.

Okay, so the shot came from behind the actor with the gun’ the director thought as she walked over to the area just off stage.

Looking around by her feet; thinking she might find something the police didn’t, bending down as something caught her eye.

Nudging it with her key’s, she notices it’s a flat shell casing, standing she looks around then takes a deep breath.

“HEY I NEED AN OFFICER OVER HERE!”

Immediately three officers came running, one standing closest to her with blond hair was panting, “What can we do for you Miss?”

Pointing to the casing and raising an eyebrow, “You missed a shell casing”

The officer bent down with a bag and collected the casing, “Thank you Miss, seems with the entire ruckus we did miss it.”

Hands it to a young looking officer

“Take this to the lab, maybe we can get a fingerprint for the detectives.”

After a few more minutes of looking around the officers left the set; leaving Clarrise there to think.

“Somehow, maybe, I have to make things right,” walking around as her mind keeps busy, she moves to her chair behind the camera; where she would look at the monitor.

The police had taken the film to see if they could see anything on it, promising to return it as they had taken it away; in one piece.

Remembering she shouldn’t touch anything, she ignored the want to sit in her chair, “There has to be something…”

~~~~~~~~

Walking up to the Nurses’ station, Willow smiles at the brunette behind the counter.

“Evening Miss Rosenberg, I have swung it where you are her sister and you are allowed to stay if you want too.” The nurse states in a whisper.

“Really, I can stay?”

“Yes, but if anyone asks, you’re her adopted sister.”

Nodding with understanding the redhead moves towards Tara’s door, whispering back. “Thank you”

Opening the door quietly; she sees the blonde resting with her eyes closed; closing the door she moves to the left side of the bed where there was a decent hospital recliner waiting for her.

Setting Tara’s things on the small table beside the bed, then leant over placing a kiss on her girlfriend’s forehead; before sitting in the recliner.

“Sleep well Tara, I’m right here with you,” closing her eyes, Willow slowly slips into dream land.

~~~~~~

Faith sits at her kitchen island; tears streaming down her face at the fact she almost lost one of her best friends.

Holding her phone in her hands, she had been texting Allie, but she hadn’t received a reply since the last text she sent thirty minutes ago.

The brunette wasn’t ever one to cry, at least in public; but in her own home she let her feelings flow freely so she wouldn’t keep it bottled up.

Wiping her eyes, she hears a feint knock on her front door, setting down her phone she moves through the halls to the front door.

Looking through her peephole; she smiles weakly as she swings the door open signing immediately.

“Hey babe, I didn’t expect you to come over.”

Allie smiles as she signs back, “I knew you needed me, you’ve been crying?”

Nodding, the brunette steps aside allowing her girlfriend to enter; shutting the door behind them and making their way into the kitchen.

“Yeah, I thought I lost one of my best friends today, thankfully she will be ok.”

Both sit on stools, Allie scooting her closer, “I am glad she is going to be okay, Faith can I ask you something, I don’t want to rush things but after what happened today…?”

Looking into concerned but very loving eyes, which Faith is not used too, all she does is nod for Allie to go on.

“This really scared me Faith, what if you were there, it could have been you.”

Faith starts to object but a held up hand by the other brunette keeps her silent.

“Would you consider living together? I mean I know it’s so soon but I don’t want to waste time, I know how I feel about you and I have a pretty good idea of how you feel about me.”

Blinking Faith was re-seeing the words in her mind, ‘She asked if we could live together, oh my god, well it makes sense…

Her thought were interrupted by Allie scooting her stool back and hoping off with a sad look in her eyes.

Reaching out and placing her hand on the smaller woman’s shoulder, “Hey sorry, I was just re-seeing what you said baby, I’m sorry don’t go.”

Looking up into those pools of brown, Allie waited for an answer.

Slowly the agent began to sign, “Giving what’s happened lately, yes I would love to live with you, but which place…your apartment or my house?”

A smile spread across Allie’s face as she leapt up and wrapped her arms around the other brunette’s neck in a big hug.

And the next moment surprised both women as Allie spoke rather roughly, “I lobsh you Fatsh”

Both women froze, one couldn’t believe she had just spoken even though she couldn’t hear it, and the other so awed that her girlfriend spoke those three special words to her.

Pulling back Allie signs quickly, “I was thinking I could move in here, and sublease my apartment till the agreement runs out?”

“Sounds perfect to me babe” Grinning Faith captures her girlfriends lips with her own, starting a small celebration of their joint decision to move in together.

~~~~~~

Sitting up; black and red hair fell to frame a very tired face as the person takes a deep breath, soon after another person sits up panting.

“Damn, you sure know how to show a girl a good time ya know that?” a distinct southern accent states taking another big breath.

“Well I did tell you on our, what was it fourth date, I would rock your world baby.” The other woman states with a grin, “but I didn’t expect you to explode my world!”

“Well sunshine, one good deed deserves another and another and another, damn Marie you had me cumming so hard I didn’t know which way was up or which way was down!”

Fang’s face had a shit eating grin from one side to the other as she ran her hand through her wild hair.

Leaning over she gives Marie a peck on the lips, “man it’s only eleven, whatever shall we do till morning?”

Rubbing her chin theatrically, Marie smiles “Well we could keep doing what we are doing, in new positions, or we could and I dunno why I am even suggesting this, but we could sleep”

Snaking a hand up the side of the small brunette’s side, eliciting giggles from her; Fang playfully pushes Marie onto her back and straddles her legs.

“Gee I wonder what I chose…?” with a wicked grin, Fang ducks her head to nibble on Marie’s neck, continuing their nights activities, not knowing what was happening in the outside world.

~~~~~~

The door to the motel slammed shut and shuddered violently in its frame as the man threw his bag on the bed.

Donald was irate, not knowing exactly what he next steps should be; running a hand through his short hair, he turns on the television.

“Today in breaking news, Actress Tara McClay who was shooting her pilot episode for a new series coming this fall, was shot today. Authorities say a Caucasian man had fired while a scene was being filmed where the Actress’ character gets shot at. Doctors say she will be okay, but will have to have a lot of rest. The man is still at large, and the police are taking every lead that comes their way…”

{CLICK}

The television is turned off and the remote thrown across the room.

“DAMN IT!”

Pacing back and forth, Donald wished that the reporter would have said what hospital; there were too many to search in LA.

“Next time I won’t miss, and I won’t mess up. If she wants to live in sin, she will reap the rewards of that sin.”

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, he stares blankly ahead trying to clear his mind; to figure out exactly what he is going to do.

TBC

Hoe you all enjoyed it!!!

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 08/17/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 am 
3. Flaming O

Love it...wow...just love it..this story rocks..it gets better and better

Post subject: A Star's Second Chance 08/17/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 pm 
5. Willowhand

Fantastic update, my dear! I really hope clerrise sorts it out so that she can redeem herself a bit. I look forward to reading more soon.

Last edited by fhiwda on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next