The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 08/17/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
NIce update! Glad to see Tara is going to recover and Willow is right by her side. Glad someone at the hospital had a brain and allowed her to stay. We even got to see Clarisse redeeming herself a bit. I stay worried for the girls, however, with Donald on the loose and plotting even more vengeance. Hopefully he gets caught soon!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:56 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
:banana OH WOW! I can't believe I didn't see this!! Okay, so first things first: I love this update! I'm glad to see what C is doing, but I'm worried that now that she seems to have a new obsession, it's gonna get out of hand. And, btw, how awesome is that freaking nurse?! It shouldn't have to be that way, BUT we all know how we all feel about equal rights and we're not gonna get into it. But hey, awesome nurse! It will be good for Tara to see Willow as soon as she wakes up. AND FAITH AND ALLIE!! OMG!! That was so sweet! I got a bit teary eyed! I'm worried what Fang is going to do when she finds out...I hope someone at least calls her before she hears/sees the news. Donald just...ugh. I wanna shoot him myself! I lubs ya bestie! Keep up the good work! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Kitten/ Bestie Love!! :dance

PS. I'm gonna try and work on that update sometime tonight. Probably after I take a late night trip to see my babe on her lunch. :blush

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:50 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
Hey Everyone,

sorry I haven't updated lately, I was really concentrating on school work (so I wouldn't fail the classes I had again) I PASSED!!! lol but it will be a little longer till I update again and I might turn it into a Thanksgiving chapter with small flashbacks to things that happened between when I left off to where they are now type thing.

However some good news to share, I started my cartoony Willow/Tara tattoo! (look to picture icon for reference) the tracing is done and in November I get the coloring done here is a link t the tracing look of the tat;

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3890_n.jpg

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey all, I know it's been a while but I am back!!!!

bouncer73

Quote:
Love it...wow...just love it..this story rocks..it gets better and better

Thank you so much! I hope you keep enjoying it!

fhiwda

Quote:
Fantastic update, my dear! I really hope clerrise sorts it out so that she can redeem herself a bit. I look forward to reading more soon.

Thank you hun! Well Clarrise is Clarrise, we'll see what happens, but I am sure whatever happens our girls can handle it.

Finey_McFine aka Shelby

Quote:
NIce update! Glad to see Tara is going to recover and Willow is right by her side. Glad someone at the hospital had a brain and allowed her to stay. We even got to see Clarisse redeeming herself a bit. I stay worried for the girls, however, with Donald on the loose and plotting even more vengeance. Hopefully he gets caught soon!

Thanks hun!

Yes, Tara will live! (was there any doubt?) lol and yeah the nurse was smart and yay for Willow staying. Clarrise we might need to be wary of and of course Donald, that bastard is still around.
Thanks again hun!

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
OH WOW! I can't believe I didn't see this!! Okay, so first things first: I love this update! I'm glad to see what C is doing, but I'm worried that now that she seems to have a new obsession, it's gonna get out of hand. And, btw, how awesome is that freaking nurse?! It shouldn't have to be that way, BUT we all know how we all feel about equal rights and we're not gonna get into it. But hey, awesome nurse! It will be good for Tara to see Willow as soon as she wakes up. AND FAITH AND ALLIE!! OMG!! That was so sweet! I got a bit teary eyed! I'm worried what Fang is going to do when she finds out...I hope someone at least calls her before she hears/sees the news. Donald just...ugh. I wanna shoot him myself! I lubs ya bestie! Keep up the good work!

Yeah C is doing good so far, but will she fall back into her habits, we'll find out.

Hehe yay for awesome nurses!!!

Glad you like Faith and Allie (they kinda have a soft spot in my heart ya know)

Don't worry about Fang, you'll get to read what happens next!!

Thank you all again!

Update Directly Below!!!

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 10/15/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

By: AstronSoul

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Buffy characters, wish I did though.

Summary: It's the next morning, what are our lovely couples doing?

Distribution: Tara is recovering with Willow by her side, the gang is about to all come together, but what is happening with Donald?

Chapter 25: Revelations and Payback

The nurse quietly walks into the room, smiling when she sees the redhead passed out in the recliner next to the bed; doing her best not to wake anyone as she check’s the blonde’s vitals.

After she finishes and grabs an extra blanket for the woman in the chair, she notices that the two women were holding hands as if their lives depended on it.

‘Maybe their lives do depend on in’ she thinks as she slowly shut the door and walks back to the nurses’ station.

A few minutes later the actress starts to stir, her body wanting to stretch on instinct but stops as she grunts in pain looking down at her stomach.

Remembering what happened the day before she sighs, then looks over to the right side of the bed and couldn’t help but smile; her Willow was right beside her as promised.

Watching the redhead for a moment, Tara thinks back to before she met the woman who was by her side now…

~Flashback~

“TARA!” a voice yells through the brand new house as the movers bring in the last bit of furniture from the trucks, “TARA!”

A slender figure was trying to find her daughter to see where she wanted everything, “For goodness sake woman where are you!”

Rounding a corner she finally finds the blonde hunched over a large box of pictures, “What are you doing sweetie?” the woman asks as she bent down to see a pile of discarded photos; all of the girl’ father being thrown away.

Wiping her brow the young woman stands up right, “Hey mom, I am getting rid of trash, don’t need these pictures too many bad memories. So do you like the house?”

Looking around, the taller woman smiles at her daughter, “It’s amazing and huge, and I can’t believe you can afford this, let alone we will be living here. You have really done well for yourself sweetheart.”

Grinning, Tara moves around the boxes to hug her mother, “We deserve something really nice after what we went through, it won’t ever be a worry for us again mom, never.”

~End Flashback~

Smiling sadly the blonde gives the redhead’s hand a squeeze as she closes her eyes again.

“Mmmmm going back to sleep baby or just relaxing?” came a groggy voice from the recliner and droopy eyes were half open looking at her.

Turning her head and giggling at the sight of the wild hair on top of her girlfriend’s head, “Just relaxing love, I didn’t think they would allow you to stay with me?”

Sitting up but not letting go of the blonde’s hand, Willow smiles, “I am your adoptive sister if anyone comes in asking, the nurse helped us out so I could stay. How are you feeling sweetie?”

Moving slightly and feeling a twinge the blonde cringes a bit, “Better, well as good as person can be from getting shot. Willow, did Clarrise help us yesterday?”

“Yes, she actually did, and apologized to me while you were in surgery. Maybe she is turning a new leaf?” the redhead unconsciously starts rubbing her thumb over the back of the actress’ hand.

“That’s odd of her, then again what happened was a bit nerve wracking, did they catch whoever did this yet?”

“No baby, not yet but they are scouring the city, they’ll find him honey, you are safe now.” The professor stands leaning over the bed and giving the actress a soft kiss on the lips, just as a nurse comes in’ making Willow jump back.

Chuckling the nurse grabs the clipboard at the end of the bed, “Lucky it was me and not some other nurse” smiling as she looks at the clipboard, “How are you feeling today Ms. McClay?”

“Tired but good, thank you for letting Willow stay.” The smile on the actress’ face showing how sincere she was
“You are welcome, far be it from me to stand between to people in love, I think my own girlfriend would have my head,’ winking she set the clipboard down and starts checking Tara’s pulse.

“Well you have a lucky girlfriend then,” states the redhead before she looks at Tara eyes widening at the raised curious brow the actress gave her, “I mean that she is lucky to have you, um that you two are lucky to have each other cause’ I have a great girlfriend already, I mean um…”

The nurse kept her head down trying not to laugh at the babbling from the smaller woman, knowing exactly what she meant but seeing the blonde’s face she wanted to see what would happen.
“See I am very happy with Tara, I was just…”

“Willow sweetie, calm down you are not in trouble, and she might hurt herself from not laughing if you don’t stop.” The blond said smiling and pulling Willow closer, “She knows what you meant and so did I, I was just teasing you.”

Pouting the redhead looks between her girlfriend and the nurse, “That is so not fair ganging up on me.”

“Sorry Ms. Rosenberg, but that was just too entertaining. Ever think of acting yourself?” Standing the nurse writes on the clipboard, and then starts to check the actress’ blood pressure.

“Me act?” shaking her head Willow grunts, “I would be too shocked to speak if I tried that.”

Giggling then groaning as Tara moves her free hand to her side, “Ohh okay, no giggling or laughing too much that hurts.”

“You will have to take it easy for a while Ms. McClay, your vitals are good. I am going to go and notify the doctor you are awake, someone will bring both of you breakfast soon.” Swiftly the nurse puts everything back and then leaves the room.

“I am not looking forward to hospital food.” The actress states as she scrunches up her nose.

Giggling Willow sits on the edge of the bed, “Did you notice she said breakfast for both of us, I get one too so we suffer together.”

Smiling Tara nods and cuddles into her girlfriends side as best she could, feeling the woman’s fingers comb through her hair, she closes her eyes sighing in content as they wait.

The apartment filled up with the smell of toast, eggs and bacon as Marie stirs from her sleep to find the spot next to her empty
Slowly she sits up, stretching instinctively as the sheets fall away from her body; neither she nor her partner had heard the news of what happened the day before yet.

Quickly she threw on some shorts and an oversized t-shirt to go into the kitchen, finding Fang working over the stove.

“Hey baby, oooo breakfast!” kissing the tall woman on the cheek, Marie pulls out a stool and sits at the counter.

“Morning sunshine, how do you like your eggs?”

“Over medium please.”

Smiling Fang nods and cracks two eggs into the skillet and puts a lid over them for faster cooking, “How did you sleep sunshine?”

“Very well, though I woke up to an empty bed, not very fun.” Giving a playful pout at her girlfriend, until Fang walks around and gives Marie a deep good morning kiss.

Pulling back and grinning Fang walks back around the counter, “Better?”

“Much” smiling Marie pours herself a glass of Orange Juice and then notices Fang’s phone has a missed call, “Hey babe, you have a missed call…”

Handing the phone to her girlfriend and watching as she listens to it.

All sorts of emotions crossed the woman’s face from anger to sadness, “We have to go now!”

Fang quickly got the eggs, done cooking onto a plate and on the counter before she rushed back to her bedroom to get dressed.

Looking bewildered, Marie scarfed down her perfectly cooked eggs and then ran into the bedroom, “Sweetheart what is it?”

Looking up from her drawers, there were tears in Fang’s eyes, “My cousin was shot on set yesterday that was Willow calling me. We have to get to the hospital.”

Quickly slipping on a bra and tank top, with Marie following suit they were out the door in fifteen minutes and driving to the hospital.

Noticing the tense position Fang was in as she drove, Marie rests her hand on the woman’s thigh “She’s a fighter hun, I know she will be okay.”
“Thank you sunshine”

The car fell silent as they made their way to the hospital.

Men cladded in black bullet proof vests swarmed into a motel about six blocks away from where the shooting occurred.

Thanks to an anonymous caller, police received a tip of where Donald McClay could be staying; having made sure the building was cleared without notifying his room.

One man motioned for the maid to come to the door and knock and ask if he wanted room service, a feint yell from behind the door refusing the services could be heard.

Then the maid quickly left to make it to safety.

One of the men closest to the door holds up his hand with three fingers up, slowly bending each finger counting down to one; as he hit one they broke the down the door and swarmed the room.

Finding Donald McClay in bed with a shocked look on his face as fifteen assault rifles were pointed at him; cursing himself that he didn’t have fast enough reaction to get to his gun to at least take out a few first.

“Hands up where we can see them!”

Quickly he complies, and just as fast as his hands were up, a man flipped him over and cuffed his hands behind his back.

“Donald McClay, you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Tara McClay, and the murder of Ron Anderson….”

Donald zoned out the rest of the officer reading his rights as they pushed him out of his room and down the hall.

All officers following close behind just in case he tried something stupid.

As they got outside, news reporters, vans and the like were there filming the exit of the man that shot Tara McClay and murdered a stage hand.

He didn’t try to hide, as they were putting him in the car he yelled, “HOMOSEXUALS ARE A SIN AND SHOULD BE WIPED FROM THIS EARTH!!!”

One officer before he could say anything else, gave him a hit over the head as a warning to shut up; then they shut the door leaving him in the back seat with camera’s flashing in his face.

Fang pulled into the parking lot and threw her 2002 Chevy Cavalier into park, quickly both women jumped out and went inside.

Approaching the Nurses’ station, they both notice Faith was there.

“Hey Faith, how is she?”

Turning to face them, Faith gives a small smile as she motioned for them to follow her, “Tara is fine, they removed the bullet last night and she was stable throughout the night.”

They stop in front of the actress’ door and hear talking on the other side, and then some giggling.

“I wonder if Red stayed all night…” Faith mused quietly more to herself as she pushed the door open to see both women making sculptures out of their hospital breakfast. “And here I was wondering if she was tickling you to death!”

Both women look up as Willow jumps, “Heh, well can’t torture her with tickles, so we sculpted.” The redhead holds up her tray and laughs.

Stepping out from behind Faith, Fang looks at her cousin and is relieved to see her smiling; quickly she walks over and gently hugs the actress.

“I am so glad you are okay Cuz, I was worried when I finally got Willow’s message this morning.”

“I’m fine sweetie” noticing Marie was by the door, Tara gives a hand motion, “Come on in Marie, I won’t bite but be careful Willow might.”

Suddenly the room busted into laughter as Marie smiling weakly came into the room.

“Thank you, I am glad you are okay…well oh you know…” the girl looks down at her feet not sure what to do; then she feels strong arms around her from behind and she looks up into those amber eyes.

“Hey sunshine, it’s okay. She’s gonna be fine and you are with me the world is right for once.” Kissing the girls cheek then smiling at her cousin.

Tara seemed to watch with a small smile as her cousin interacted with her former employee, wondering when they had gotten together.

Shaking her head she looks at Faith, “Thank you Faith for being there for Willow. She told me everything from after I was shot, and I think I want to lift the restraining order off Clarrise.”

“WHAT!?!” was the collected yell of everyone in the room to Tara’s statement.

The actress waited for everyone to calm down, “You heard me, she showed last night that she can be mature. How soon can it be lifted?”

Rubbing the back of her neck, Willow wasn’t sure what to think but supported her girl. “Faith, if Tara wants it lifted, then it gets lifted. Can you contact the studio on Monday?”

“Sure Red, I’ll get it lifted as soon as I can, I hope you know what you are doing T.” Moving back Faith plops into a chair and pulls her phone out to text her girlfriend.

“Thanks Faith” turning to her cousin and Marie, “When did you two get together?”

Grinning Fang slowly walked over to her cousin with Marie still in front of her, “Remember when I asked her out?”

As the actress nods, Fang begins to explain the events that led up to her and Maries relationship.

Sitting in a jail cell wasn’t what Donald had in mind for neither his morning or day, nor being questioned to death and finding out that they matched a fingerprint of his to one on a bullet casing that was left at the scene.

They had found his gun, which he had stupidly kept to use later again and he knew he wasn’t getting out of jail anytime soon.

“Here’s your lunch, try and not choke on it, I want to see what happens at your trial.” An officer slid a tray towards him with what looked like a fried steak and mashed potatoes.

Picking it up, Donald sneered as he sat on his bed and picked up the small plastic fork, “Well at least I get fed for free now and I don’t have to pay for it.

He begins eating, dreading what is coming next.

TBC

Hope you enjoy this update!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 pm 
8. Vixen

Dibs and worth the wait. I hope Donald doesn't ever get out of Jail, but I fear he will...I like the nurse.

Post subject: A Star's Second Chance 10/15/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:07 am 
5. Willowhand

Oh wow! I'm glad they caught him. I'm interested in seeing Tara's reaction when she finds out her father was the one that shot her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:59 am 
5. Willowhand

This is a great story! I love the way you have portrayed Faith, Tara, and Willow. The interactions and friendship between Faith and Tara is deep and it's always enjoyable to See Faith being the protector.
This Tara is too cute with Willow.
I have read some fics where Tara is an actress and Willow is a programer, but you have made these character unique and yet they are still our girls.
I just started reading this fic yesterday, but I am hooked! I am excited to see you working on it again and I hope to see another update soon.

Ps that tattoo is going to be sweet!

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey Everyone, hope you are havin a merry Christmas (will have another update for you next week a kind of Future seeing chapter)

taranwillow4ever

Quote:
I hope Donald doesn't ever get out of Jail, but I fear he will...I like the nurse.

Well, we'll see what happens, and yeah I like the nurse too =)

Thanks!!

fhiwda

Quote:
Oh wow! I'm glad they caught him. I'm interested in seeing Tara's reaction when she finds out her father was the one that shot her.

To be honest you won't know how Tara reacts till much later, it'll be understandable when the time comes. And yes he is behind bars YAY!!!

Thanks!!

Missocki

Quote:
This is a great story! I love the way you have portrayed Faith, Tara, and Willow. The interactions and friendship between Faith and Tara is deep and it's always enjoyable to See Faith being the protector.
This Tara is too cute with Willow.
I have read some fics where Tara is an actress and Willow is a programer, but you have made these character unique and yet they are still our girls.
I just started reading this fic yesterday, but I am hooked! I am excited to see you working on it again and I hope to see another update soon.

I am so glad you are liking the story and how everyone is portrayed, yeah I know of a certain author who has Tara as an Actress (this was inspired by her) but has a totally different spin on it. I wanted to who Willow (even though we have seen her vulnerable) show that she came from a seedy past a bit but still smart and now able to stand up for herself and others. Tara a little more slefish than usual but is still charitable. And next week I hope to have a small 'into the future' chapter for everyone for Christmas.

Thanks and so glad you like it!!

~AS~

The next update is directly below, I hope you enjoy!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Stars Second Chance

By: AstronSoul

Diclaimer: I do not own any of the characters (except Clarrise, she is of my own making) This is done for pure enjoyment.
Summary: Tara is healing, friends and family are together….and Donald is sitting in a jail cell, whats next?

Chapter 26: Regaining ground and moving on

It has been two months since Tara was shot in the stomach, she was happy to get back to set and see if they could continue work; of course she was still moving a tad slow but she was getting bored at home.

“Are you sure about this baby, it’s not been that long and you are still healing?” The voice was dripping with concern, but the blond was not going to stay home anymore.

“Yes Willow, I am very sure. I can’t stay cooped up I am going crazy!” The statement came out a bit too forceful and the actress regretted instantly how it sounded, “Will I…”

“No its find Tara, do what you have too. I have to be somewhere anyway, I’ll see you later.”

Picking up her purse and briefcase, Willow quickly left the room and headed for her car.

Shit, I can’t drive yet and I just pissed Willow off’ rubbing her face, the actress moved to the kitchen and pours herself a glass of water, “Now what?”

“Now what, what Tara?” a low voice asked making her jump.

Looking behind her, she sees Sam smiling as he sets a dish on the island.

“Oh um hey Sam, it’s nothing just think I pissed off Will. Tension is high over here right now, I am going stir crazy and want to go back to the studio.”

“Is that wise after only two months, Tara?” He moves to the oven and gets it set for put the dish in, both women had not cooked much so he tried to keep them fed.

“I can’t just sit around anymore Sam, I know I am still healing a bit but for fuck sake!” She downs the rest of her water.

He shakes his head, “And you think you pissed Willow off the way you are reacting I know you pissed her off.”

Tara fell silent as she thought about it, her tone and how she said things lately were very short and not very nice.

“She’s literally putting up with your attitude right now Tara, she loves you and you are treating her like crap because you are getting stir crazy, maybe you shouldn't go to work but do something else.”

As the oven beeps he puts the dish in and sets the timer, handing it to Tara before he starts walking to the door.

“And Tara don’t worry you will be at work soon, but maybe you should look at what’s going on around you, so many things have happened between you and Willow and others these past two months.”

Quickly he leaves shutting the door quietly behind him.

Tara goes to the fridge and sees her reflection in the mirror, frowning as she sees a disheveled woman staring back at her; quickly she makes her way to Willow’s bedroom to freshen up and get dressed.

~Break~

The sleek black Ferrari sped down the road, passing a car here and there as it took the curves on the highway easy enough; the driver just wanting to get to this little family meeting and get it over with.

The redhead never told Tara that she was meeting her grandparents, who for some reason wanted to see her after ten years of not speaking with her; a ringing cellphone brought her out of her thoughts.

Pressing the button on the Bluetooth, “Hello?”

“Willow?”

“Yes, hi grandma. I am almost there shouldn’t be much longer.”

“Alright dear, we are very much looking forward to seeing you, especially grandpa. See you soon!”

With a click the call ended, but Willow couldn’t get this creepy crawly feeling out of her spine after her grandmother stated her grandfather couldn’t wait to see her.

“He even tries to touch me, I’ll lay him flat.” She stated loudly in her car as she pulls into a small parking lot to a café. “Alright here goes nothing…”

“MY GOODNESS!” Her grandmother came running out seeing the fancy car her grand-daughter was driving, “This is yours, Willow?”

The older woman starts walking around the car and inspecting it, noticing a very feint mural in the black paint.

“Yes it’s mine, all bought and paid for. Grandma, why did you want to meet with me?” Willow had just gotten out of the car and sat on the hood, noticing her grandmother’s reaction to the paint job she smirks inwardly.

“You have done very well for yourself I dare say.” The woman states ignoring Willow’s question.

“Well well, if it isn’t our lil lady bug, come give grandpa a hug honey!” An older man states loudly as he walks toward willow arms open.

Quickly Willow moves to the other side of her car, and also double checks her locks on the door, “Hello Grandpa.”

Her tone was even, but suggested he better not come closer, she sighed in relief when he just dropped his hands, “It’s good to see you Willow, join us inside?”

“Sure I’ll meet you in there, I just gotta get something out of the car.” She watches as her grandparents retreat back inside.

Pulling out her cell phone, she texts Faith letting her know where she was and who she was with; not waiting for a reply she heads into the café.

Stopping at the hostess stand, she looks around and sees them in a booth, But grandpa was sitting alone on one side, ‘Oh great’.

“Miss, see that couple over there in the booth?”

A hostess turns around them looks where she is pointing, “I do Ma’am, can I get them for you?”

Willow shook her head, “No, is there a way we can get one of those tables by the window please, I am uncomfortable sitting in booths.” She was hoping the hostess would get the hint.

The hostess looks at her for a moment, then her eyes widen just enough to let Willow know she was understood, “Why don’t you go sit at the table closest to the door, I will bring them over to you.”

Smiling in appreciation Willow moves to the table and sits down, soon her grandparents had joined her.

“Willow we had picked out the booth because it gave privacy and here you go putting us by a window,” Huffs her grandmother as she sits down.

“It’s too pretty a day to be in a stuffy corner grandma.” Willow eyes her grandfather who was thankfully directly across from her, “So since you didn’t answer me outside, why after ten years have you decided to talk to me?”

A waitress brought glasses of water over, and everyone ordered a drink before she hurried off; she had already been given a heads up that the redhead was uncomfortable with this older couple.

“Well we wanted to see how you were doing, and from the looks of that car, you are doing very well for yourself.”

“Yes I am, I even have a new job and bought a house in L.A.” She smiles seeing the shocked looks on her grandparent’s faces, “and I am seeing someone, so it’s worked out well.”

“It seems that you are very independent now honey, good for you.” Her grandfather states as he takes a sip of water, looking at his wife and nodding towards her.

Willow looks between them wondering, “Alright, what is it?”

“Well dear, it seems that we need some help, and after seeing you in the papers with all your awards…”

“Stop right there, in ten years I have not gotten one hello, no cards of any sort no communication and then you contact me and want something?”

“It’s like this Willow.” Her grandfather starts getting his usual ‘I’m the boss’ tone.

“No, you listen to me. I didn't get here because of you two, if anything I got here despite of you. SO what is it you want?” Her eyes grew dark and cold as she looked at her grandparents.

“We need some money so your grandfather can have surgery.”

“What kind of surgery?” Willow pulls out her cell phone and links it to the internet waiting.

“I need a double bypass, Willow.”

Something about this didn't seem right to her, Willow looks something up from her childhood town and smiles to herself knowing they are lying.

“A double bypass, how much will it cost?”

“We need just over fifty thousand dollars.” Her grandmother looked nervous; she kept looking at her husband.

“Just over fifty thousand dollars, that’s interesting. Grandpa remember when I had just graduated with my first degree and I had sold some software. Back then you needed double bypass surgery….” She trails off letting what she already knew sink in.

“I never had bypass surgery, but I need it now!” His temper already flaring up.

Shaking her head, Willow was about to tuck her phone away when she got a text, it read:

Hey Red – I’m in the parking lot if you need me dial my number I’ll know to come in. –Faith

Tucking the cellphone away, Willow glances outside to see Faith’s Camaro; smiling she turns her attention back to her now angry grandfather.

“You Grandpa need to calm down, that temper of yours seems to have gotten worse.” She knew she was antagonizing him but she didn't care.

“Why you little…” He stops in mid-sentence as the waitress brings their drinks, but instead of a beer that he ordered he got a root beer.

The waitress looks at Willow and nods slightly before leaving.

Sipping her coke Willow chose her next words carefully, “I cannot in good conscience give you any money.”

Grandpa balls up his napkin as he makes a fist leaning over the table he whispers, “You know what I will do to you if I don’t get my way.”

Her grandmother just sat there silent like the obedient house wife she was.

Willow leans over, raising an eyebrow “You have no power over me old man, besides I have more important problems than a woman who lets her husband hit her, and their grandchild who they were supposed to protect among other things!”

She leans back and takes another sip of her coke, all calm and collected as she sees a vein on her grandfather’s neck become increasingly visible; she wasn’t the young naïve girl they were used too.

“How dare you speak to us that way, how dare you make those accusations!” the man’s voice got rougher and a bit more loud but not to where patrons started to look at them yet.

“Accusations? I have pictures of what you did to me, remember that Polaroid you gave me for my birthday, I used that for every time you did something. I still have them, but because you are family I never made a report!” Now she outwardly smiles at the couple.

“I should never have let you go to college, you should have stayed with us!”

Now Willow got defensive and quickly dialed Faith’s number, she heard that from Donald, Tara’s dad and she was not taking any chances; out of the corner of her eye she saw Faith exit her car.

“Grandpa I suggest you calm down, all this over you trying to get money out of me is un-needed.”

“I will calm down when you give us what you owe us,” He spat at her.

She sat up straighter and looks him straight in the eyes, “The only thing I owe you is a police report and you getting arrested!”

He started reaching across the table like he was going to drag Willow over the top of it, but a strong hand grips his wrist and puts him into an arm lock quickly.

“Don’t even think of laying a hand on her you bastard.” Faith’s brown eyes were almost black, as the man looks up into them as he grunts. “Are you ok, Red?”

“Oh I’m fine, I’m just not taking chances with him.” She waves down her waitress, “They will be taking care of the check, sorry but I will not be staying. Faith?”

Pushing the older man into the table, Faith lets him go and walks out with Willow, “You sure you are ok?”

“Yes, but wait a moment, “Willow starts ticking her fingers down from ten, “10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1!” instantly Willow turns around and her fist connects with her grandfather’s jaw sending him to the ground holding his face.

“Whoa Red, that was awesome!” Faith looks at the man on the ground, he definitely and a bloody nose and perhaps a broken jaw, “How did you know he would try something?”

Willow looks down at the man she lost all respect for years ago, “Because he always tries when he doesn’t get what he wants.”

Moving she kneels beside him, “You are done trying to hurt me, abuse me and take advantage of me and I will see to it grandma doesn’t have to deal with you either. Some advice, once your put away don’t contact me ever again!”

Standing she nods to Faith and they get in their respective cars and drive off; leaving him bleeding in the parking lot.

~Break~

Donald sat on the top bunk, back against the wall and knees to his chest feeling insecure and vulnerable; the cellmates had been treating him badly or in some cases too good.

His eyes kept darting around, he had one pre-trial already where he was found guilty but his case was being taken to the Supreme Court because of his lawyer, but until he got a clean verdict he was stuck behind bars with a burly man named Mitch.

He squirms on the mattress, he was still sore from the last beating he really didn’t want another from anyone but he knew when he least expected it he would be pushed up against a wall again.

There were some footsteps coming down the hall and keys jingled as an officer opened his cell door, “Time for your shower McClay.”

Slowly he hops off his bunk, grabbing his things and leaves the cell being escorted to the showers; as he gets there he sighs in relief that there were no other inmates around.

Quickly he hops in the shower, five minutes later he is done and being escorted back to his cell only to find his cellmate there smiling.

“Mitch, I hope you are helping him get into the groove of things around here.” the officer states.

“Yes Officer, he is getting the hang of it pretty quickly.” The large man replies, as he sits on his bunk.

Nodding the officer locks the cell door and walks back down the hall.

“So Donald, have you been good or do I need to lay down the law again?” Mitch balls a fist and slams it into his own palm.

Gulping Donald just shakes his head, hoping staying silent will keep him out of trouble.

~Break~

“Fang, where are my shoes!” the small brunette had been looking all over the apartment for her shoes but couldn’t find them.

Coming to the bedroom door Fang shrugs, “I have no idea sunshine, have you looked under your bed?”

Swiftly Marie looks under the bed and a second later a smack was heard as her palm connected with her forehead, “I am such a ditz!”

Laughing Fang sat on the edge of the bed, “Well at least you admit it.”

“Hey!” A pair of dark eyes glared over the edge of the bed at Fang.

“Hey, you said it not me sunshine, besides we all have our…moments.” Grinning Fang quickly ran out of the room before her girlfriend could throw something at her.

“One of these days I’m gonna get that woman, one of these days…” Marie sits on the bed and puts her shoes on.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed, I love feed back!!!!

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 12/21/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:46 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Okay, Grandpa was hitting Willow up for money so he could pay damages or reimbursement to stay out of jail? As they say "Don't do the crime if. . . ."

Hard to identify with these multi-millionaire versions of our girls, but this is a fun read.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

Post subject: A Star's Second Chance 12/21/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm 
5. Willowhand

I like how portrayed Tara's "cabin fever." I don't care how sick or hurt I am... I cannot stand being cooped up in the house for too long.

I'm glad willow stood up to her grandfather. The hardest thing about growing up in a situation like that is learning to value yourself enough to protect yourself and stand up for yourself.

Great update!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:09 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

willow should talk about her physical and possible sexual abuse to tara or someone who can help her so she can try move on from that time and i hope he doesn't press charges for assault or sue her so he can have is hush money.

Tara should go back to work or at lest go out side of the house for a while it's been two months.

loved the update!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:51 pm 
5. Willowhand

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

DaddyCatALSO

Quote:
Okay, Grandpa was hitting Willow up for money so he could pay damages or reimbursement to stay out of jail? As they say "Don't do the crime if. . . ."

Hard to identify with these multi-millionaire versions of our girls, but this is a fun read.

I am glad you are enjoying it, I wanted to take them out of where we usually see them and be a bit me extravagant with them. And later on you will find out why her grandfather needed the money.

fhiwda

Quote:
I like how portrayed Tara's "cabin fever." I don't care how sick or hurt I am... I cannot stand being cooped up in the house for too long.

I'm glad willow stood up to her grandfather. The hardest thing about growing up in a situation like that is learning to value yourself enough to protect yourself and stand up for yourself.

Yes Cabin fever can be annoying as all get out. Yes, I have had friends who grew with parent(s) or grandparent(s) and it's not fun.

Thanks!

Willow_Friendly

Quote:
Willow should talk about her physical and possible sexual abuse to Tara or someone who can help her so she can try move on from that time and i hope he doesn't press charges for assault or sue her so he can have is hush money.

Tara should go back to work or at lest go out side of the house for a while it's been two months.

Willow probably will eventually, but even as a human they are ashamed a lot of times as to what happened to them in the past but soon hopefully she will. As for him pressing charges, with her already ready to go to the police with evidence of child abuse, don't think he'll risk it. And yes Tara will be going back soon but first a lil Christmas fun.

Thanks!!

~A small Christmas chapter coming up Directly Below~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:55 pm 
5. Willowhand

A Star’s Second Chance

By: Astron Soul

Diclaimer: I do not own any of the characters (except Clarrise, she is of my own making) This is done for pure enjoyment.

Summary: its Christmas now, what special present will our girls get?

Chapter 27 Part 1: Christmas Joys

A small group rushed out of the court house, everyone talking at once and trying to shield the blond from the camera’s that started flashing around them.

A beautiful redhead was taking point as she pushed through the reporters who didn’t give a shit about privacy and finally opened a door to a long hummer limousine, with a brunette in the back pushing the
reporters away again as they try to get closer; growling when people didn’t listen.

Finally they were all in the vehicle and heading back to the redhead’s house, “FUCK! Damn assholes, even right before Christmas they should have some damn tact!”

Everyone nods their head in agreement with the manager, and say nothing when lights a cigarette.

“Baby, are you okay?” a small pale hand rests gently on the blonde’s knee as she made eye contact with blue eyes.

Nodding slowly the blonde leans into the redhead, “It’s finally over?”

Nodding the redhead smiles and kisses the women’s forehead. “Yeah baby it’s over, he won’t be able to hurt anyone again.”

Everyone got quiet as they remembered the past many months as they all had to sit in court.

(Flashback)

The court was silent as the trial began again, it had been over three months since it started, Donald’s case was being ripped to shreds by Tara’s lawyer, as her friends and girlfriend testified; didn’t help he
killed a stage hand from the set either.

The trial was drawn out to get all the details required, most of the jury already knew their verdict, just two needed everything to examine before they finally agreed with the rest of their fellow jurors.

The jurors came back into the court room, they sat down; when the judge calls the main juror to speak the whole room got quiet.

“We find Donald McClay guilty of attempted murder and first degree manslaughter.”

Instantly Donald’s lawyer was raising hell, as guards took Donald back into custody and escorted back to his holding cell.

There were only three people sitting quiet and still, a blond actress, brunette and a redhead, they were happy but stunned that it was finally over; as soon as reality hit them they stood, shook their lawyers
hand and quickly started to make it out of the court room.

(end Flashback)

A collective sigh was made as they rode down the road, “This one damn good Merry Christmas, we need to celeb rate!” Faith grins as she grabs a champagne bottle from the ice box in the vehicle.

Everyone was happy even if it was still somewhat a somber moment they wanted to celebrate.

“Tomorrow is Christmas, why don’t you come over with Allie, Faith. Have a big family Christmas together?”

Faith’s eyes misted over a bit at Tara’s offer, “Really?”

Before Tara could respond, her girlfriend nods “Most definitely girl, we can invite Fang and Marie too!”

“Yeah, we’ll be there for sure!” Faith replies as she pours everyone a drink, seeing Tara send a text message to who she figured was her cousin.

Handing everyone a class, they raise them together “To a Merry Christmas, happy new year and bonds that are unbreakable!”

“TO US!” was the collective ending of the toast as they all took a drink.

~Break~

As the van moves down the road, a man grunts in the back as the driver seemed to hit every pothole in the road.

“Can’t you miss some of those damn holes!?” the man yelled to the front.

“I could but you don’t deserve that type treatment!” The driver states as the passenger next to him snickered.

“What’s so damn funny?” if the man could he would scratch his neck, however his hands were cuffed to his back.

“Oh nothing that you need to concern yourself with McClay, I’m sure you will have a Merry Christmas.”

Grumbling Donald leant back against the hard plastic seat and tried to tune out the two officers up front.

~Break~

Two women were running around the kitchen getting an early dinner ready for their favorite couple, of course they asked Sam for help and it now made the kitchen (though it was roomy) full of people.

“Marie stirs the sauce will you?” Sam asks as he takes steaks out of the oven perfectly done.

“Yeah ok” she moves to the stove and takes the lid off the pot and stirs the homemade gravy for the mashed potatoes. “They are going to flip ya know.”

She smiles as she feels a pair of strong arms come around her waist, “They will flip in a good way, Sunshine.”

Kissing Marie’s neck, Fang moves back to the other sides they had mad; corn, green beans and Tara’s favorite stuffing.

“I hope so, since they left we have been here cooking our asses off!” Laughing as she puts the lid back on the pot.

“It’ll be a nice surprise after the great news they got at court over Tara’s dad, I still can’t believe he tried to shoot her. I hope he gets what he deserves in jail.”

Both Sam and Marie look at Fang for a moment in silence.

“What?”

“Didn’t know you were so protective of your cousin, damn that’s hot!”

Fang couldn’t help but blush at Marie’s statement and turned back to what she was doing, “Uh yeah I guess so…”

Chuckling Sam looks out the window, “Their here, get everything on the table quick, it’s all done anyway!”

Quickly all three rushed everything into the dining room; a much smaller room compared to Tara’s but made it more intimate.

There were candles on the table Fang began to light up, Marie made sure all the place settings were in the correct place, while Sam made sure everything was done.

“Alright let’s go welcome them home” They walked arm in arm to the front door and opened it before red could even put the key in scaring her.

“HOLY SHIT!” exclaims red as she falls on her butt.

Looking up she sees Sam, Fang and Marie “What are you doing in my house?” dusting herself off as Faith helps her up.

“We made you an early lunch, all of you get your butt’s in the house!”

Marie ushered them in quickly and shut the door.

They all entered the dining room and smiles appeared on the already excited faces.

“This looks great!” Willow exclaims sitting in her normal chair, Tara sitting next to her with Faith across the way.

The other three were about to leave when they heard the actress’ voice, “Join us you three, you made enough for an army!”

Smiling, their cooks got more plating ad sat down with their friends, “Merry Christmas everyone!” Sam toasted lifting a glass.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!!”

TBC

Part two comes tomorrow!!

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 12/24/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:58 pm 

My First Dibs :eatme :eatme

It really must suck for tara willow and faith to go for the court trial before the holidays but at leat it,s over and done with for her and have good christmas with her friands and family. I was wandering are we goner see xander again?

Great Christmas Update!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:10 am 
5. Willowhand

SO a tad late but been writing this ALL DAY lol Hope you enjoy.

Willow_Friendly

Quote:
My First Dibs

It really must suck for Tara willow and faith to go for the court trial before the holidays but at least it,s over and done with for her and have good Christmas with her friends and family. I was wandering are we goner see Xander again?

Congrats on first dibs!!!!! and read part 2 below to see if you see Xander again.

Chapter 27 part 2 directly below

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:16 am 
5. Willowhand

A Star's Second Chance

By: Astron Soul

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters (except Clarrise, she is of my own making) this is done for pure enjoyment.

Summary: its Christmas now, what special present will our girls get?

Chapter 27 Part 2: Christmas Joys

Everyone had left to get ready for Christmas day and come back to celebrate after hearing both Willow and Tara state they would be making a feast for all of them.

Willow had called everyone to invite them and most agreed to be there, of course Xander and his girlfriend were too far away to come but that did not dampen the redhead’s spirits.

“So we have the all the roasts ready and marinating, we have the side dishes planned out and the desserts plus lots of drinks, we missing anything babe?” the actress rattles off the list as Willow moves around the kitchen checking everything.

“Looks like it honey, I’ll get up at 4am to start the roasts in the ovens.”

Smiling Tara sets the notepad down and gets a small handful of white flour, they had premade the pie crusts for the next day, as Willow got closer she threw the flour all over the redhead and starts laughing.

First Willow didn’t know what to do, blowing flour and hair out of her mouth with a slightly annoyed face, eyes narrowed.

Quickly she grabs some flour and throws it on Tara and laughs seeing why her girlfriend was laughing at her; flour looked funny on a person.

Quickly it grew into a massive flour fight with various types of flour everywhere but mostly on them.

Now Tara is hiding behind the island when Willow ducked her head at her last throw, trying to stay quiet so her girlfriend doesn’t hear here.

However Willow is smart, she slowly and quietly walked around the island and saw the blond looking the other direction, getting up right behind her, she stops and gazes at the sliver of exposed skin on Tara’s back.

‘Goddess she is so hot!’ Willow thought, and then instead of attacking she twirls Tara around and captures the woman’s lips with her own in a deep kiss.

The actress caught off guard for a moment realizes what’s going on quickly and moans into the kiss, her arms moving around the smaller woman’s neck as they continue to kiss.

Both women got lost in the kiss as the redhead’s hands began to move up and down Tara’s side eliciting more soft moans from the actress.

This spurs Willow on as her fingers move just under the woman’s shirt, softly trailing her fingers over the soft warm skin, as she pulls back just barely from the kiss to take much needed air into her lungs.

“Wow” Tara couldn’t say anything else as she concentrated on her girlfriend’s touch, and feeling it get very hot in the kitchen.

“Yeah…” smiling the redhead leans down and leaves peppered kisses on the blonde’s neck, relishing that she can make this woman moan, and then slowly she gets up and helps Tara off the floor.

“Wha…why did you stop Will?” the actress’ voice was low and husky.

“I want to give you your Christmas present but it’s up in the bedroom.”

Slowly Willow guides her woman up the steps to what now has become their bedroom, then turning around she kisses Tara again, while they walk to the edge of the bed.

Tara didn’t know what her present was or did she care, ‘Goddess if she keeps kissing me and touching me like this that is present enough!’ her mind screamed as Willow managed to get a hand under her top and run fingertips up her back making her shudder.

But too soon the hands were gone and the lips that had been kissing her had left, opening her eyes she looks around but sees no Willow.

“Will, where did you go?”

A muffled cry from the a-joining master bath could be heard, “Sit on the edge of the bed and close your eyes baby!”

Wondering to herself, Tara sits on the edge of the bed and closes her eyes hoping whatever Willow is doing she finishes and gets back to what she was doing before.

Looking in the mirror Willow makes sure everything is perfect before yelling, “Ready!?”

Hearing a resounding yes, she giggles and slowly opens the bathroom door and indeed sees the woman’s eyes closed.

Tiptoeing across the carpet, she stand right in front of Tara, and hoping that she doesn’t embarrass herself with her gift to her girlfriend of seven months; they were both sexually frustrated and she was hoping to end that tonight.

“Open your eyes baby.”

Slowly Tara opens her eyes and what she sees before her makes her hold her breath, wondering if this was even happening.

Willow was dressed in nothing but some tiny red ribbon that was strapped around her chest to just hide her nipples and a bow hiding her most secret of treasures between her legs.

Willow stood there shuffling from one foot to the other a bit nervous, she had never done this before, sure she has had sex but she never gave herself all of herself to someone.

“Willow” the name was spoken softly but with passion as Tara stands walking over to the redhead.

Neither could look away from the other, and though the redhead’s cheeks had a tinge of red, Tara thought it was downright hot.

“Doyoulikeyourpresent?” Willow asked in a tiny babble.

Nodding Tara smiles from ear to ear as her hands run up Willow’s arms, “I don’t just like it though.”

The redhead’s smile faltered a bit, “Oh…” she looks down at her feet trying to reel in a feeling of rejection.

Shaking her head the blond rests two fingers gently under the smaller woman chin and lifts her head, “You didn’t let me finish love, I don’t just like my present I LOVE my present.”

This earns the blond the biggest smile she ever saw on the woman’s face, but she couldn’t wait any longer, pulling Willow flush against her and kissing the woman on the lips.

Willow gave a high pitched squeak as Tara pulled her body to hers, then moans as she feels the strong arms wrap around her as they kiss.

Slender arms move to wrap around the actresses neck as she begins to walk backwards, once reaching the bed she slowly turns them so Willow’s back is facing the bed; in one fluid movement the redhead was lying on her back with the blond hovering above her but never breaking the kiss.

Sitting up to breathe, Tara takes in her girlfriends body, sure she had seen it many times showering, having a bath or just walking around the bedroom nude, but something about that ribbon and bow hiding what she wanted made it that much more erotic.

Biting her lower lip, Willow looks into those beautiful blue eyes, “Are you oing to unwrap your present?”

“Uh huh”

Giggling the redhead wiggles a little bit, sensing Tara’s mind was either shutting down or giving the actress many naughty thoughts.

“Ya know whatever you are thinking, would love to actually try them out here.” Willows voice was silky and instantly brought Tara back to earth, somewhat.

“Oh do you now?” Tara’s own voice dropping a few more octaves on their own as she traces the ribbon over her soon to be lover’s breasts.

Grinning like an idiot when the redhead shudders at her touch, “I think this ribbon has to go….” Sliding a few fingers from each hand underneath the thin material, pulling to wither side snapping in two and slides it off the woman below her.

At the slight touch of the actresses’ fingers, Willow couldn’t help but moan a bit; feeling as if Tara didn’t speed it up she would go insane.

As if Tara could sense Willow’s thoughts, she quickly made quick work of her clothes minus her panties deciding to leave them on for Willow to take off.

“Goddess you are so beautiful Tara.”

The words catching the blond off guard, already knowing Willow loves all of her, even her body which had a few scars.

“So are you sweetie, now what shall I do with my present?” as she asks she cups each perfectly sized breast in each hand and gives a gentle squeeze.

“Mmmmm anything you want” came the moaned response.

“Anything?” now she pinches one of the nipples.

“Yessssssss”

Still kneading the woman’s breasts, Tara leans down and places a kiss on the nape of Willow’s neck which elicited a shudder and a deep moan as the redhead moved a bit underneath her.

Without another hesitation, the blond kisses Willow as she lays half on top of her, hands starting to wander all over the smaller woman’s body trying to feel all the hills and valleys, wanting to touch every inch of this amazing person.

Willows own hands started exploring the woman that she relished having on top of her, running fingertips down he back then back up her sides, she was still amazed this beautiful woman was hers.

Both women taking in as much as they can of each other’s body before moving on; then Tara begins to kiss down Willow’s neck and over her collarbone, as nimble fingers trail down and start to knead the redheads thighs.

Willow moves a hand into Tara’s hair as the woman kisses down her skin, “Ohhh mmmm” any other thoughts of words were already flying out the window.

Kissing over the redhead’s chest, the actress stops right above a nipple, extending her tongue and flicking it with the moist warm tip.

The redhead sounds like she is purring at the sensation which pushes Tara further as she swirls her tongue around the now hardening nub.

Feeling the hand in her hair tighten its hold, the blond wraps her lips around the peak and suckles it gently, causing the redhead to arch off the bed at the touch and the pleasure that was shooting through her that was coiling in her stomach.

“uhmmmmgh!” Willow was quickly losing the ability to even think with what her girlfriend was doing, ‘And she hasn’t gotten to the best part yet, FUCK!’ she thought as she concentrated on what the blond was doing to her.

Nipping the nipple once, Tara moves to the other breast giving it the same attention as the first; as a hand moves between then and slowly re moves the bow from Willows apex and tossing it to the side.

Quickly Willow’s hands were at the band of Tara’s panties and slide fingers underneath hooking, as f Tara knew exactly what she wanted, the blond lifted so Willow could push them down; then moving a bit to get rid of them completely.

Lying back on top of the redhead, both moan when full contact between both bodies was made, the heat radiating off them was enough to start a sauna.

The hand that removed the bow came back and cupped Willow’s mound, making her moan loudly and instinctively she spread her legs farther apart.

The actress was amazed at how her touches made the redhead make sounds she wanted to hear the rest of her life; the wetness she found between her lover’s legs had her hungry for much more.

Teasingly she slides the tip of a finger between Willow’s shaven lips, smiling when more moans came and she felt more wetness; then finding the woman’s clit and slowly rubbing it with a little pressure.

“T-tara…oh goddess tara….” However the redhead wanted to have a little fun herself, so mirroring Tara’s hand her hand moves between her legs and glides fingertips between the woman’s wet lips.

Both women got lost in amazement at how the other was so wet already, if one moved her hand a certain way, the other matched it giving both women pleasure as they explored.

Leaning up Tara moves to Willow’s ear whispering, “I want you inside me, I need you inside me.”

Nodding Willow looks into blue pools, “Same time, cause I need you just as bad love.”

Smiling Tara moves a single finger to the redhead’s entrance, feeling her lover do the same she again whispers as sultry as possible and for fun, “3…2…1”

Without hesitation both women slide their finger inside the hot canal of their lover, both moaning and loving how the other felt.

With ease they get into a rhythm together, two hot bodies moving in unison as they explore each other inside and out; getting lost in the love they share and what this meant for them.

~Break~

“Xander, just give him exact change, we need to save money so I can go shopping in L.A.!” the small blond complained as her boyfriend was conducting with the man behind the counter.

Sighing Xander got his change, looking at his girlfriend wanting to strangle her “Anya shut it.”

Walking out of the gas station and piling into his truck (which was a gift a few years back from Willow) they headed back out on the road.

“How much longer till’ we are there?” Anya asks leaning against the window.

Pulling onto the busy highway Xander calculates in his head, “We’ll be at the hotel in four hours.”

“Alright wake me up when we get there, I am going to nap and don’t stop to spend anything else!” Picking up her pillow she puts it under her head and drifts off.

Grumbling to himself, Xander knew he would have to get gas once more; even though the truck was a godsend, it still drank gas like he drank beer.

Driving down the road he was thinking of everything his friend had gone through, from the outside Willow looked like a confident young woman, strong and sure; but inside was a different story.

(Flashback)

“Willow! WILLOW!” came a loud cry as Willow ran down the road cradling her arm to her stomach trying not to move it too much.

Xander came driving up in his van, “Willow are you alright, what happened?” Jumping out of the car he looks at the broken arm of his friend.

Shaking her head no words forming, he puts an arm gently around her shoulders and guides her to the van and helps her in, he had just gotten the van being 16 and finally able to drive.

“I’m taking you to the emergency room, who did this?” After making sure Willow was in the seat securely, he hopped into the van and drove off.

“My…grandpa…” she winces as they hit bumps but tries not to be too loud, this would be the last time her grandfather touches her or tries anything.

“WHAT!? Oh he’s dead when I see him again!” Angrily Xander sped through the streets to the emergency room.

“He won’t touch me again Xander, I have a self-defense class lined up but now I have to wait for this to heal first.” A nurse comes rushing out with a wheel chair, Willow begrudgingly sits in it.

“Sir what happened to her?”

“She was running down the street and I caught up to her, she says her grandfather did it. That’s all I know.” He almost growls the words as they move down the hall.

“Alright if you would fill these out, we are taking her straight to X-Ray.” With that Willow and the nurse were out of sight.

He did his best to fill out the paperwork, knowing he was Willow’s emergency contact with her parents always traveling, he took it to the nurses’ station, “Did my best the rest she needs to fill out.”

Sitting back down he waits.

(end Flashback)

He sighs, being thankful that after that incident Willow was able to take the defense class, so every time her grandfather tried anything she protected herself.

Looking at the signs, he notices a few gas stations so pulls into one trying not to wake up his girlfriend he eases the door shut.

After a few minutes the tank is full and they are back on the road with two more hours to go before they make it to their hotel.

He was happy to surprise his best friend, but hated to lie to her earlier saying they couldn’t make it when they had already been traveling for a day or so to get there; but after Tara had called him he was determined not to spill the beans.

~Break next morning~

4am came too soon for the redhead; she slowly rose from bed, detangling herself from the blond who had wrapped herself around her sometime while they were sleeping.

‘Oh she looks so cute, and damn the night we had….’ She grabs a robe and heads downstairs, walking slowly and kind of funny, ‘Sore in all the right places’ she thought smirking to herself.

Entering the kitchen she takes the four large roasts out of the fridge and gets them put into stones, readying them for the ovens.

“Alright, biggest ones in the two counter ovens, and the two smallest in the wall ovens. Great get a crackin Willow.”

Talking out loud to herself, she picks up the first roast and puts it in what they labeled oven number one, shutting it and putting it to slow roast, she moves to the second oven doing the same.

The two smaller roasts she carried at the same time, using her elbow to open the bottom oven and sliding the roast in, setting it on a lower temperature so that they would all finish at the same time.

Finally the last roast was hoisted up and put in and set; as she relaxed she felt a small twinge in her back so rubbing it she soothed it out.

“Now let’s get back upstairs and into that woman’s arms, kinda weird not having her here with me.”

Turning the kitchen lights off she bounded up the stairs taking them two at a time till’ she reached her bedroom again.

Quickly removing the robe, she slides back into bed and cuddles up to Tara’s back.

“Roasts all set in the ovens lover?” a low mumbling voice asks.

Kissing Tara’s neck, “Yes honey, go back to sleep.” Snuggling in a bit more she pulls the sheet over them and follows her girlfriend into slumber once again.

~~~~~~

The alarm went off at eight am, blaring for those in the bed to get the hell up.

“Ugh damn thing!” a hand came out and fumbled till’ it found the alarm clock and turned it off. ‘Hate alarm clocks.”

Reaching over the blonde’s eyes shot open finding no one beside her, “Now where is she?”

“If you are wondering where I am, I am right here.” States Willow as she walks in with breakfast for two on a tray.

Setting the tray on the bed and sitting next to the blond she smiles, “Breakfast in bed, the sides are simmering, things are baking and the roasts are doing fine and everyone will be here in about four hours.
SO eat up you are going to need the energy.”

Giving Willow a quick kiss, Tara digs into the meal along with the redhead.

“Willow?”

“Yesh?” states around a mouthful of pancakes.

“Thank you for my present last night, it is the best present I could ever have hoped for.”

“You’re welcomsh, anytimsh you want, you gotsh.” Swallowing Willow clears her throat, “and I loved my gift too.”

Grinning Tara sips her orange juice, “So you pretty much have everything set down in the kitchen don’t you?”

Nodding Willow sets her milk down, “I sure do, will have to monitor the stuff simmering and baking but it’ll all be ready for when the gang arrives.”

“So what am I going to do, you did everything?” taking a bite of fruit as she watches her girlfriend’s features as the woman gets more excited.

“You can watch me moving my ass around the kitchen?”

Giggling the blonde sets down her fork, “Or I could do something else instead of watching, rather be touching that ass,” making grabby hands at willow.

Laughing Willow jumps up wagging her finger at Tara, “No grabby hands when I am near hot things!”

“You’re not near anything hot right now…” Tara’s eyes grew dark blue and the redhead swallows as her own motor just got jump started by the blonde’s words.

She was frozen to the spot she was standing in, like Tara’s gaze had an invisible chain that caught her and wouldn’t let her leave, “No no I’m not…”

Smirking the actress rises from the bed, letting the sheet fall away she walks toward Willow; knowing that the redhead was probably scanning over her naked body.

Stopping just inches away from her, Willow was intently watching this woman and how she moves; the fact that her hips swayed did nothing but heighten her arousal.

“What’s the matter sweetie, something catch you?” snaking her arms underneath the redhead’s arms and around her waist; Tara pulls the woman to her.

I uhhhh I umm, yes yes you did.” A small smiles forms on Willows lips.

“Better only be me, or I would be wondering.” Nuzzling the redhead’s cheek and feeling the smaller woman relax into her made her smile even more.

Willow was about to say something when a cell phone went off, “Ugh now what?”

Giving Tara a quick kiss and a squeeze she slid out of the embrace and went to her side of the bed and picked up the phone, “Hello?”

“Hey Red, I’m heading to pick up Allie, anything you need me to get when we head your way?”

Willow looks at Tara and mouths the name ‘Faith’; getting a nod she pays more attention to the phone.

“Pick up some wine, brandy and maybe some rum?”

“Alright Red, the good stuff right, no cheap stuff?” a chuckling Faith asks.

“You bring the cheap stuff, and I’ll pour it over your head F.” Willow shoots back using her old high school nickname for Faith.

“Heh alright Red, no worries, see you in a few hours.”

Quickly the redhead hangs up and smiles, “Faith is bringing more boos.”

“I see, restocking huh?” Tara asks as her eyes keep roaming, but before she could do or say anything her phone rang.

Picking it up rather quickly, “Hello?” her tone sounded a bit frustrated.

“Hey Tara, its Xander…when did you want us to come over?”

The blonde’s eyes went wide, “Oh hey cousin, around noon would be good.”

“I take it Willow is in the same room as you right?” She could hear Xander snicker.

“Yes, but that doesn’t really matter, is your better half coming with you?” Grinning as she heard Xander grunt.

“Yeah Anya is with me too, she has never been to L.A. so brought her with. We’ll see you at noon Tara.” He was about to hang up when he stops, “Oh and Tara, don’t get her too flustered before we all
come over, she’ll be red the whole time!”

Chuckling the actress hangs up the phone and looks at her lover, her eyes now light blue from the two calls messing things up, “Cuz and everyone will be over around noon, why don’t we tidy up a bit?”

“yeah but you need to get dressed first or we won’t get any work done. Then right before they all get here we can change.”

Swatting Tara’s ass Willow dances out of the room to get some cleaning supplies and to pick up various pieces of clothing from around the house.

1 ½ hours later

“Everything set love?” Willow had just finished getting ready, Tara had finished twenty minutes ago.

“Yeah…WOW!” As the actress turns from the stove, she had to stop at what she saw.

“What?” Willow was wearing a mid-thigh black skirt with a dark green peasant blouse that had ¾ sleeves and a deep neckline giving Tara an amazing view; to round it off she wore some nice black heels.

“You look amazing!” Leaning over she places a kiss on Willow’s cheek.

Grinning the redhead said nothing as she herself was taking in Tara’s outfit.

The actress had chosen to wear black slacks that hugged her rather nicely, some pumps and a dark blue top that made her eyes more blue than usual, with a few buttons undone to show a lil skin from her neckline down.

“You look amazing yourself, man everyone is gonna be jealous of you.” Willow was about to say more but a knock was heard on the door.

Everyone started to arrive, a little bit before noon but Tara kept looking outside when Willow came back into the hallway.

“Baby who are you waiting for, everyone’s here?”

“Not everyone…” a smile broke out on her lips when a couple made their way to the door and knocked, “Why don’t you answer it love.”

Moving to the door Willow hesitates looking at Tara, but when the blond motioned for her to open the door she did just that.

“Hell…” she couldn’t even finish her greetings before someone swooped her up in a twirling bear hug, only one person in the world would do that.

“XANDER!!!!” Willow screams hugging her best friend, “But I thought you couldn’t make it?”

Grinning he sets her down and winks at Tara, “Tara called me up and asked if I would come out, we started this way a few days ago.”

He motions for Anya to join them and Willow happily h=gives her a hug, “Hey Anya, I am so glad you two could make it!”

“Yes, well after this you better show me the best shopping places, I want to spend my Xanders money.” Smiling the blonde shows she was only half joking.

Soon everyone was sitting down to a huge meal, catching up and just having fun when Willow turns around looking at the doorway to the hallway.

“To those of you reading this, I hope you have or had a Merry Christmas, I know mine is amazing! Merry Christmas!”

Turning back around she starts to catch up with her best friend and enjoy her new family.

TBC

I hope you enjoyed and have/had a Merry Christmas!!!!!

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 12/26/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 am 
5. Willowhand

I see what you did there! ;)
Great update and Merry Christmas!

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

Post subject: Re: A Star's Second Chance 12/26/2012 Updated
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 pm 

Great update
loved what Tara did for Willow and poor Xander Anya is gonna put a large hole in his wallet in L.A.

I loved how you ended the chapter and can't wait for the next one

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6