The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Story: A Proposal Plan 09/08/2011
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 am 
3. Flaming O

Dibs...Holy crap now I'm on the edge of my bed wondering what is going to happen. Love the story can't wait for more!!!

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 09/13/2011
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I guess it's demon ass kicking time... I hope Tara soon figures out a way to remove the black goo from Willow...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:36 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Soemtimes the flow was a bit hard to follow, , because of changes in tense and missing commas and apostrophes, but overall the points came across.

That ending, wow! and, given that the demon intends to kill Tara, Willow is partly bait as well as whatever else he wants her for, so I hope Tara and the Slayers think of that.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Ahhhh!!! Poor Willow!!! Poor Tara!!

I love what you have so far! Keep 'em comin!!! I mean it....I'm gonna bug you all the time now, I hope you know that!

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Spike DJ'ing should be interesting hopefully his dj'ing will be better than his poetry
Anya organising the party ought to be entertaining I'm suprised she didn't have set fee's planned in advance

I'm really enjoying this, Dracus reminds me of a mix between the Master, Mr Trick and Holland Manners from Angel. I do like that they're on speaking terms with the watchers council. Should help deal with future crisises.

I look forward to seeing them dealing with each minion and eventually Dracus. Although mabye Dracus isn't the actual big bad and is just working for a more dangerous villian.

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:44 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

"Buffy will burn the house down." Classic. I love Dawn's response to W/T moving-out. I would have never expected that reaction. I am looking forward to take-charge-Tara kicking some demon butt.

Keep up the great work!

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

Thanks to all you left a comment/review!

WR/TM

Yay!!! You got Dibs!

Quote:
Holy crap now I'm on the edge of my bed wondering what is going to happen.

Don't fall off, never know what might happen. Glad you like it so far.

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I guess it's demon ass kicking time

yes, definitely close to that time.

Quote:
I hope Tara soon figures out a way to remove the black goo from Willow.

Well of course something will be figured out, it's or favorite witch's it has to work out somehow.

DaddyCatALSO

Thanks for the advice, I keep editing and finding more stuff to fix, just wish when I saved it would stay the correct way.

Quote:
That ending, wow! and, given that the demon intends to kill Tara, Willow is partly bait as well as whatever else he wants her for, so I hope Tara and the Slayers think of that.

You are right, Willow would be half bait at least, let's just hope he doesn't do anything too drastic....

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
I'm gonna bug you all the time now, I hope you know that!

Bug me all the time huh? :grin

Mgraham93

Quote:
Spike DJ'ing should be interesting hopefully his dj'ing will be better than his poetry

At least we don't have to listen to him reading his poetry lol

Quote:
Anya organising the party ought to be entertaining I'm suprised she didn't have set fee's planned in advance

Well since Anya is all for the money, don't think she cares lol

Quote:
Dracus reminds me of a mix between the Master, Mr Trick and Holland Manners from Angel.

Now that you mention it, you are so right!

Quote:
Although mabye Dracus isn't the actual big bad and is just working for a more dangerous villian.

Shhhhhh don't tell!

True_Love

Quote:
"Buffy will burn the house down." Classic. I love Dawn's response to W/T moving-out.

hehe yeah, I can picture it in my head, house in flames and Dawn yelling at Buffy on the lawn.

Thanks for the comments.

Below is Chapter 8!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
By: AstronSoul
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them for a time.
Rating: PG - NC-17 (will vary per chapter)
Couples: W/T
Summary: Willow was kidnapped, research is going on. Will they get to Willow in Time?

Chapter 8

Buffy’s instincts kicked in as she ran, jumping out the window following the figure. Seeing the shadow dart across the lawn; she see’s Faith out of the corner of her eye running after it “It’s got Willow!” She yelled to her sister slayer, the brunette nodded: it seemed she took off with even more speed. Buffy felt the stake and a knife tucked in her pants, catching up to the other slayer, they both looked around. “Shit, B.” Faith was barely panting, but the blond knew the other slayer was pissed. “We need to get back to the house, find out what we need to do.” Faith nodded, turning they both ran back to the house.

After hearing screaming, Dawn ran into her best friend’s room. Watching Buffy jump out a window, Tara collapsed onto the carpeted floor sobbing. The smaller summer’s girl knelt by the witch and pulled her into her arms. “Tara…Tara what happened?” Tears were coming to her eyes, seeing the one person who had always been there for her torn apart. She looked to the bed; it was completely empty. “Oh god no…” She felt the blonde’s arms move around her waist, tightening as she cried.

“S-something t-t-took Willow.” The words were forced out, the blond couldn’t believe Willow was gone, she held tightly to the younger girl. “Buffy and Faith will get her back, Tara we’ll get her back. I think we should do what we do best, so that we can help.” She pulls Tara away from her body, looking into tearful blue eyes. Tara nodded, “R-research, we need t-to research.” They both started to stand, walking out of the room; getting to the living room. “I’m gonna get our books.” Dawn ran off to collect what they needed.

A few minutes later the slayers came through the door, seeing Dawn in the living room with Tara; digging through books. “Tara, we couldn’t catch it. I’m so sorry…” Buffy moved to sit on the couch, Faith sat on the armrest, to everyone’s surprise she grabbed a book. The three women stared at her, “What, I can’t help research? This is red we are talking about here.” She ignored the stares, thumbing through the book. The women looked at each other, then went back to their own books.

Tara’s mind was feeling numb, her body aching as she tried to remember the shadowed figure. Exasperated, she dropped the large book on the table with a thud. “I need some tea.” The statement was cold, heart breaking; after hours of research no one had a clue. The blond walked into the kitchen, leaving the other three to look through the rest of the books. “We have to get Willow back, Buffy you said there is still that shit in her chest?” Faith slid onto the couch as the smaller slayer nodded. The brunette thumbed through a couple more pages then stopped pointing, “I think I found our demon.” She showed the book to Buffy and Dawn, “C’nros Silinrul, a witch hunting demon, which uses hosts to inflict energy on their prey. Then uses that energy to inflict pain to gain what they need, oh god, not good.” Dawn went quiet after reading the description out loud.

The tea took minutes to make, with a hot mug in hand Tara moved back to the living room. She noticed all three women were quiet, looking up at her as she came back. “What is it?” Faith stood walking to the witch, handing her the book. “I found the demon, kinda weird I found it, but it’s a C’nros Silinrul,” showing Tara the picture and description. “Only way to help Red, is to kill the demon.” The blond almost dropped her tea, she took a deep breath. “How do we kill it?” Her voice was edged with anger; her eyes flashed a deep blue, not the usual darkness when you see her looking at Willow,

The blond slayer stood, walking over to the weapons chest. “The book says a combination of a sword and some magicks. We have to plan, find it and Willow. Then coordinate hitting it with force from a physical and magickal attack. Did I get that right Dawn?” She looked at her sister, who simply nodded. “Also, you have to use a, let me look I have it here in latin.” Dawn looks through a small handbook. “Here a discutere spell. To dispel his hold, at the same time a sword to a vital area or just cut off his head.” Tara took a sip of her tea before setting it on the coffee table, “I know a few spells like that, I can easily do it. Easier with Willow, but I can do it.”

“Then let’s see about finding this damn thing, I may not show my appreciation to you guys much. But damn it Red is special and we need her back!” Faith growled, startling Dawn. The smaller brunette looked at Faith wide eyed; only other person the taller slayer was ever protective of was her. “Faith honey calm down, we need your head in the game. We are all angry.” Dawn got up, wrapping her arms around her lover’s waist. She whispers in her ear, and the slayer follows Dawn up the stairs quietly.

The two blonde’s watch as the couple left, then looking at each other with quizzical gazes. “Don’t ask me, Dawn knows what Faith needs, a little too well for my tastes but I know they love each other.” Buffy sat down, looking at the picture of the demon. Tara sat beside the other blond, “I could do a tracking spell, if it doesn’t work on the demon. I could always try finding it by finding Willow.” Buffy only nodded, she was listening; but the reaction Faith had, startling her as much as it did Dawn. “Do you think there is a connection here with Faith. I mean I know she considers Red her best friend. But she has never reacted like this, I always assume I should take the lead. Maybe Faith should on this one…” She looked at Tara, wondering.

“Well you don’t give her much chance, I know you are both slayers, but maybe you are right. I can easily attune to her, so we can work together. Would you be willing to just be backup?” Buffy nods, taking a deep breath. “When those two come back down, I will talk to Faith.” For now they needed to relax, both knowing nothing could be done till they rested.

The demon hunter tossed Willow onto a cot, sitting down in a chair beside it. He had knocked the woman out while he was running; now he studied her form. Eyes moving over her clothed covered body. He never thought he would ever be able to get a witch like Willow Rosenberg, he knew she had great power. She had helped the slayer defeat many of his friends, before this was over he would have all her power; then he would kill her. “You are the crown jewel in witches, and now all mine.” His voice snarled, standing he walked to a cabinet.

Looking for a moment or two, he decided on what type bindings; striding back over he clicked in place magickal cuffs. ‘Now when you wake you won’t be able to do anything with magicks,’ He thought. Placing a steel cuff around the woman’s ankle, that was connected to the back wall by a chain so she couldn’t run. He left her in the room, as he prepared his own ritual; hoping that the blond would come after her soon.

He sighed pulling out his cell phone; he hated reporting in to idiots. Dracus was not an exception, the phone rang; “Hello?” the deep voice of his current employer sounded tired, “I have Willow Rosenberg, shouldn’t be long till I have the blond.” He hung up not caring if the man wanted to speak. He relaxes in his chair, just simply waiting.

“shhh woman, you don’t want to wake the house ya know.” Faith said in a hushed whisper, Dawn was squirming under her. “How the hell you expect me to be quiet when you do tha…” Faith nipped at Dawn’s nipple and the sentence was lost, her girlfriend was easily distracting her. The slayer grinned, tracing the hardened nipple with the tip of her tongue. “Just stay quiet, we don’t need buffy griping at us, or Tara for that matter.” She begins to suckle on the nipple.

Buffy was walking down the hall, hearing soft moans coming from her sister and faith’s room. ‘Gees do they ever not have sex?’ she thought. Moving into the bathroom, sighing as she readied herself for bed; her best friend was missing and she didn’t know what to do. Brushing teeth, rinsing out her mouth; “Buffy, you know what you have to do, let Faith take charge this time.” Putting away her things, she walks back to her room; shutting the door with a click.

Tara sat in silence on the couch, looking around at the furniture, paintings and other decorations. “After we get you back baby, I will miss living here,” Getting up she began to walk the room, hands trailing over lamps, armrests; “I will find you baby, I promise I will.” Her hands fall to her sides as she walks up the steps to their room quietly.

Eyes blinked trying to focus, “Where the hell am I?” Willow squinted, looking around seeing a very unfamiliar room. She moved her hands to cast but found nothing happening, looking down she sees the bindings and mutters to herself. ‘Gees ok Willow; you can find a way to either escape to help them find you.’ Standing up, she walks a few feet feeling a chain on her ankle; “Oh come on!” She yelled to the room, tugging on the chain grunting in disgust. ‘Why is it me every time I get kid knapped?’

Sitting back on the cot, she tries to send a thought description to Tara; hoping that the link is still there so her lover gets the message.The door to the room opened, a man in a tailored suit walked in smiling. “Ah, you are a awake, I am glad. I see you noticed your bindings; you won’t be able to do anything to me thankfully. However I can do as I see fit to you.” Grinning Willow could see razor sharp teeth, shuddering at any negative thoughts that were popping into her head. “So why am I here, and who the frilly heck are you!?!” She wanted answers, the man grabbed a chair, sitting down he flicked his wrist. Immediately the redhead grasped her chest in pain, gasping for air.

“First off, I call the shots and ask the questions. If you are wondering about the pain, I can inflict it on you at any time. Thanks to my little messenger, she was the only witch worth not killing. And second you will do as I ask or you will die prematurely.” The man relaxed his hand, the pain in her chest subsiding. “Now since you asked so nicely, I am a witch hunter. And you are to be my prize once I kill the blond witch.” He spat the words out, watching as the witch before him got angry. He laughed knowing she couldn’t do anything. Suddenly he was knocked back out of his seat, Willow’s foot made a round house kick and connected with his chest.

Smirking to herself, “I might not be able to cast, but I can still kick your ass physically.” His eyes grew angry as he slowly stood, she looked small; but she packed a good kick. He stood just out of her leg reach snarling, “You will pay for that witch, cheap shots make it worse for you.” She stood, watching him getting defensive. “Don’t under estimate me; you’ve never dealt with a hunter before.” He straightened his suit, stomping out of the room; slamming the door hard. Willow jumped, easing back on the cot ‘I won’t be easy prey for you, I will get out of this alive.’ Her thoughts began sending messages to Tara, praying to the Goddess she gets them.

‘Tara baby, I hope you can hear me. I don’t know where I am.’ Tara tossed in her sleep, restless and lonely. ‘Baby, find me, you have to find me.’ The blond woke up and sat up quickly panting. Did she hear that or did she dream it? ‘Love, he has me in magickal bindings, chained me to the wall. I can’t do much…’ Tara’s eyes widened as she heard her love and responded in her mind. ‘Willow! I can hear you, I’ll find you, I promise.’ She curled up, drawing her knees to her chest as they spoke quietly. ‘I know you will baby, but please hurry. I landed a round house kick to his chest, pissed him off bad.’

Tara shudders, praying he doesn’t try anything physically against her. ‘Tara? He wants to kill you, I’m the bait…please be very careful.’ Then the voice faded, Tara tried to reach her, failing she got dressed to head downstairs. Flicking on a light, she begins to search through more books; getting the ingredients ready to find her Willow.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed it!!! More to come within a week!

AstronSoul

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 09/20/2011
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm 
3. Flaming O

DIBS! I can't wait to see whats next. I hope Tara kicks the crap out of the hunter!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:57 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I sure hope Tara fries the witch hunter...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

WOW ... i am absolutely loving all the twists that are being revealed.

i really like how you are letting us see another side to Faith. having Buffy realize that she usually pushes Faith into the background, and now being willing to let Faith take the lead role in finding Willow is wonderful. it shows how things could have been different if Faith had been welcomed into the group when she first arrived.

i am very impressed with your story. please keep writing you have a great imagination. :grin :applause

:kitty
selene

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:26 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Awww, I thought we were going to see some demon butt kicking this week. I guess that is still to come, unless you count Willow's round house kick. I am glad Willow was able to reach Tara telepathically. I am sure it eased some of her worry and strengthened some of her resolve to find her. I hope she uses some kind of protection charm so that she doesn't end up sacrificing her own freedom for Willow's.

Great Update.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Gah! Absolutely wonderful my friend! I like how protective Faith is of Willow, and the interaction with the group! No virtual tackles for you i guess!

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

Yay for reviews!

WT/TM

Quote:
I hope Tara kicks the crap out of the hunter!

Hehe we'll see, believe me she will be kicking butt, but maybe not who's you think....

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I sure hope Tara fries the witch hunter...

hehe my my don't worry things will happen.

sapphoselene

Quote:
i really like how you are letting us see another side to Faith. having Buffy realize that she usually pushes Faith into the background, and now being willing to let Faith take the lead role in finding Willow is wonderful. it shows how things could have been different if Faith had been welcomed into the group when she first arrived.

Thanks hun, I figure there has to be a side of both slayers we haven't seen yet. I like to experiment with characters, but try and stay true to some of the usual characteristics.

True_Love

Quote:
I am glad Willow was able to reach Tara telepathically.

nice thing about these two is they always have a connection. Now if they were in different countries it might be harder.

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
Gah! Absolutely wonderful my friend! I like how protective Faith is of Willow, and the interaction with the group! No virtual tackles for you i guess!

Thanks bestie! Glad I avoided tackles lol.

I love how I have Faith protective, she never went evil so you can safely say she cares for everyone, but 'Red' is like her best friend. So of course she will get protective.

Thank you all for your posts.
:kdevil :kgeek
AstronSoul

Below is the next chapter!

Last edited by AstronSoul on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them for a time.
Summary: Willow is trying to figure stuff out in an unknown room, Tara is doing what she can to gind her love. Will Faith be able to lead eth group for the first time?

Chapter 9

Willow couldn’t sleep, nor did she want too. An eye surveying the room, there was a desk on the far wall with a cabinet above it, a couple chairs and a table; but mostly bare. The witch had only been there for about six hours. She moved to the wall where the chain was linked to it, was pretty rustic looking. Tugging on it, the chain gave a little; a smile spread on the redhead’s face. She tugged again and it gave completely away, like pulling thread out of a needle; quickly putting it back as she heard footsteps and sat on the cot looking miserable.

The steps became louder, opening the door the witch hunter walks in still in his suit. “I do like when I see you sulk.” He sets down a tray on the table and pushes the table toward her. “I don’t need you weak so here is…well what you humans call food.” He sneered, sitting across the room; didn’t want a foot in the chest again. The witch looks at the food, hesitating to take it pushed it away. “Not hungry, and why would I want to be strong if you are just going to use me?” She smirked to herself, her mind racing at ideas. ‘I need the right moment, bet he has the damn keys for these cuffs or something.’

He shrugged getting up, “Then I will just take it back to where I got it.” He reaches for the tray, but instead finds himself pined on the floor underneath the witch, the chain wrapped around his neck and hands. “You messed with the wrong witch!” She began searching his pockets and found a key, it shimmered as she placed it in her cuffs. Unlocking they crashed onto the ground. “All you demon’s think Willow is the easy target, well I learned a few things since I seem to always be targeted.” She tightened the chain on the demons neck, blinking she notices the demon begin to change.

His normal looking skin turned into a deep red that was tinged with black, almost scale like. Claws jetted from his hands, limbs started getting a few inches longer. Willow’s eyes widened, she jumped back pointing to her ankle, “Decrusto!” The ankle shackle disinigrated, looking over at the hunter she knew she had to act quickly. Taking a running leap she jumped on his back. He landed back on the floor face first, growling he tries to grab the witch. Willow moved quickly planting a foot at the base of his neck.

“Who sent you, why do they want Tara dead!?!” She muttered under her breath, his legs slammed together as well as his hands as if they were tied by invisible rope. He snarled, “Tenebrae, accipe a me et libera me tenet.” He felt his arms and legs free, lifting himself up he knocked the witch off of him and on her back. She gasped for air and quickly dodged a stomp to her stomach. “You witch, you are craftier then any I have met, but now you will die. Your lover will find your dead body.”

The witch and hunter start circling, Willow was so thankful the slayers taught her how to physically fight; otherwise she would already be dead. “You don’t seem to get it, I have something to live for. If anyone dies it’s going to be you!” She lunges at him, kicking his right side. ‘Tara hurry, I am in the fight for my life right now!’ She sends the thought out as she starts trading blows with the hunter.

Tara was gathering the ingredients to perform the locator spell; she shoves the books off the coffee table. Placing a map of Sunny Dale, she begins quietly “Dea Lucis commodo auxilium meum intende. Auxilium meum invenire amissaanima coniuncta viro, ut possimus salvum reducent eam.” She blows some dust over the paper and watches as one single light shows up. It was located downtown in the run down apartments. The blond moves to get up, ‘Tara hurry, I am in the fight for my life right now!’ Tara sat right back down hearing her lovers words in her mind.

Taking a few minutes to remember she was in the living room, Tara ran up the stairs to Buffy’s room. “Buffy, wake up we have to go now!!!!” She threw the door open, the door hitting the wall with a loud bang; jolted the blond slayer from sleep. “What, now?” Tara only nodded, going to wake Faith and Dawn. “Wake up you two, or stop doing whatever it is you are doing, we have to GO NOW!!!” Before the two could register anything, Tara was running down the stairs.

Everyone scrambled and got ready, after they were all gathered in the living room Tara began to explain. “I know where Willow is, however I got a message from her. She needs help now, I think and this is theory. She is going head to head with the demon.” Tara grabbed the vile she had made for the spell to break the demons hold, looking at Buffy. The blond slayer nodded, looking at Faith. “You take point Faith, I’ll be back up this time around.” The taller slayers jaw dropped, “Seriously?” Buffy nodded with a smile.

Faith looked at Dawn, a big grin on her face; looking to the map she points. “Ok B, you will go around back, head up the fire escape. That way we cut off any back door. We are not sure what level. But if I am right from what Tara yelled upstairs, it won’t be a quiet apartment. D, you stay with me and Tara. We will go in the front door. Once in there and we find Willow, Tara you start your incantation, and I’ll get closer to the demon.” Tara nods agreeing, watching the three women grab weapons from the chest.

“Dawn honey, don’t think a stake will work. Here…” Faith leans down, grabbing a double headed ax. “This should work for you baby.” Grinning the smaller girl took it, gripping it in both hands ready to follow. They headed out, piling into the jeep. Tara drove to downtown, parking two blocks from the apartment building. Climbing out she gulped, then feeling a hand on her shoulder she looked to the side. “We will get her back T, I promise. She’s a fighter, plus um B and I have been teaching her to fight…” The brunette trailed off, knowing Tara didn’t approve of it; she also didn’t know. ‘What, you trained Willow?” The blonde’s voice was full of surprise, placing her hand on Faiths. “Let’s not go through this now. I just want Willow back, the shorter length she is gone the better. Faith nods, leading the group toward the apartment.

The witch hunter felt the gash on his face, he had to admit the witch knew what she was doing; both physically and with magicks. “Now now witchy, come on we can make this very easy. You are pretty banged up and I rather not continue hurting my prize.” He dodged a right hook; swing a fist and connecting with her stomach. Willow grunted, wavering backwards. Spitting blood from her mouth, the corners of her mouth formed a sly grin. “You talk too much,” hands shot in front of her like she threw a large ball. What left her hands was a large ball of fire.

He tried to move quickly to the side, but the fire landed on his left side; burning clothes and flesh filled the room as he howled. Grabbing the chain, the redhead stalks over. Whipping the chain around his neck, pulling him down to his knees; as she does the door busts open. Faith, Dawn and Tara run into the room; then freeze at what they saw. Buffy came breaking through a tiny window at the top of the wall; the demon was under Willow effectively pinned again.

Willow smiled at everyone then got serious, “So you just gonna stand there or help me?” She grunted trying to keep a hold on the demon, but failed, he turned swiping his claws at her right leg. She immediately let go of the chain and fell back, grabbing her leg with a scream. The slayers moved into action, Faith nodding to Tara to start. As the blond witch started, Faith traded blows with the demon; until Buffy took its feet out from under him. Tara finished the incantation, throwing the potion at his feet. Just as it shattered, Faith swung her sword; taking the demon’s head off.

The head rolled across the floor, falling to the floor the body lay still. Tara raced over to her love, pulling her into strong arms. “So glad to have you back baby.” Hugs the redhead tightly to her; the others began to get rid of the evidence of a demon. Willow held onto her girl, stroking her cheek. “I’m ok baby, a few scratches and gashes. The norm for us scoobies.” She chuckled as she began looking at her leg, trailing fingers over and around the gashes in her thigh. The blond witch took Willow’s hand, kissing it. “We will mend it at home. Come on let’s get out of here, and you can tell us how you were able to fight him. Oh Faith, Buffy we will have a talk later.” The slayers looked at each other, hearing the tone of the witch’s voice. Both gulped as everyone followed the two lovers’ out of the apartment building.

It’s been a few hours since they arrived back at the house, thankfully no one really wanted to talk. Faith took Dawn, heading back to the room; looking completely exhausted. Buffy made sure Willow was comfortable before heading to her own bed. “Night you two,” She smiled bounding up the stairs. Willow propped her leg up on the coffee table, wincing at the pain.

“Its a clean wound so I’m going to disinfect then bandage it love.” Tara stated as she grabbed something out of the first aid kit. Pouring it over her leg, fizzling it began to kill whatever bacteria were there. The redhead watched, feeling no pain. “Don’t be hard on Faith and Buffy baby, I asked them to train me.” She looked at the blond, noticing the other witch not looking at her. After placing the bandage on the redhead’s thigh, Tara moved to sit next to her. “I won’t sweetie, just wished you would have told me. Instead I hear it from Faith right before we left to save you.”

The smaller witch wraps her arms around the blond, pulling her close. “I’m glad you came for me, even though I was holding him off. It was hard, don’t know how much longer I would have lasted.” She rubs her own face, “Gonna be black and blue later.” Tara smiled, kissing the redhead’s cheek. “We all need rest, come on let me help you to upstairs. I need my Willow snuggles.” Taking each other’s hand, they slowly make their way upstairs.

“Would you calm down, it’s just a bachelorette party.” Xander was at his wits end, Anya was being her usual self; going nuts. “But Xander it’s their only bachelorette party, it has to be a big success!” She was frantically writing down everything she needed. “I booked The Bronze, so it’s all for us, open bar; OH karaoke!!” She grins big, hearing a smack she looks up. Xander literally had smacked his forehead, “Hun, don’t go too over the top. You know Will and Tara like things simple.” She nods, not really listening.

He gets up from the couch, looking back at Anya. He knew she would go nuts, ‘Will…Tara hope you like big, loud and crazy’ he thought to himself chuckling, walking into the kitchen to get some coffee. Ever since Anya was put in charge of the party, they hadn’t slept.

Dawn sat on the bed staring out the window, wondering why they couldn’t have a week of peace. Feeling her girlfriends arm wrap around her waist, smiling she leant back into the embrace. “Can we have just one week of peace, one week of normal?” Sighing, the smaller girl rested her head on her love’s shoulder, rubbing the strong arms around her. “Well baby, I doubt we will ever have a normal life. The world of the slayer isn’t pretty, affects everyone.” Faith kisses the top of Dawn’s head, pulling the girl closer to her.

The slayer looked around the room, giggling in her mind at the pastel walls. ‘We so need to redecorate’ she thought. Leaning her head down, the older woman starts dotting her girl’s neck with kisses. “We made it through, Willow is safe. We can relax.” The words were murmured between kisses. She felt the girl relax more in her arms, hearing a soft moan she smiled. Hands slowly moved under Dawn’s shirt, tracing small sensual circles on the soft skin. Dawn’s eyes fluttered shut, concentrating on the feeling she got from her lover’s fingertips.

After a few minutes, Faith lays the smaller brunette down on her back, straddling the woman’s hips. The girl’s eyes opened, giving a sexy half smile as she looked into dark brown pools of warmth. The slayer slowly starts to unbutton her shirt, fingertips grazing skin as she works her way up the shirt. Dawn shivers, feeling fingertips barely on her skin. “Mmmm baby, your touch is truly something else.” Her own hands caress the slayer’s strong thighs, feeling the woman’s body shudder at the contact.

Easing the shirt off of her, Faith licks her lips. “I never get tired of looking at you.” Her gaze moves over the girl’s chest, hands caressing her sides; eliciting a low moan. Wiggling her hips, the tall brunette leans down to kiss Dawn’s neck. Tasting the saltiness of her skin as she kisses up the girl’s neck, leaving small nips between kisses; moaning at how delicious her girl is. Stripping the girl’s bra off the slayer leans down, drawing a circle around Dawn’s nipple with her tongue; feeling it start to harden. A Hand moves into her hair, gripping her dark brown locks tightly. “Oh, that feels good.” The words were whispered, smiling against the now hardened nub.

Dawn’s world was being turned upside down, something only Faith could do. Gripping the woman’s hair tightly, feeling another hand starting to undo her jeans. She lifts her hips and helps push the material down her hips. The bed moves a bit as Faith moves to pull her jeans off completely, whimpering as her nipple gets very cold with the loss of contact. As soon as the slayer left, she was back straddling her hips; latching onto the other nipple. Skin tingling from hands roaming over her body, causing her to moan when certain areas were caressed. Arching her back into the other woman, feeling fingers tease her sensitive sides. Then gripping her hips firmly, Faith begins to kiss down her smooth toned stomach.

‘Can they for one night, not do it!?!’ Buffy thought pulling pillows over her ears, hearing very faint sounds at first; but now it was more than she wanted from her slayer hearing. Rolling over she growls into her pillow, gripping the casing tightly; trying to tune out the moaning. Grunting when she heard rooms from her best friends room, the blond slayer went downstairs to the basement; very ready to blow off steam.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed it, and more to come soon!

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 09/27/2011
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:43 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

DIBS!

A little butt kicking followed by some well earned lovin'. I wonder who is coming for Tara next? When will Willow tell her that their battle is just begining. Bump Bump Buhhh. Can't wait to find out more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I'm glad that the Hunter is toasted... I'm kinda worried that the Bachelor party is going to end up a typical Buffy-party with party-crashing demons...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Okay double feedback as I missed the last one. It was seeing Buffy let Faith take the lead it really shows that they trust each other and gives them both experience at leading meaning they'll make a better team glad Willow got a kick at the Witch hunter in the first chapter

Also I have to agree about “All you demon’s think Willow is the easy target, well I learned a few things since I seem to always be targeted.” By Season 4 she got targetted alot less than before.

I liked the little scene with Anya and Xander especially Xander's Facepalm and the ending with Buffy was just priceless.although at least she's getting some vicarious loving.

Also I like the way every few chapters has a different bad guy it makes every few chapters feel like an episode.

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hey Official Fan Club El Presidente'! :bigwave

Sorry...I've been a bad kitten and have gotten behind on my feedback. :whip Anyway, here I am!

So, they defeated the nasty 'unbeatable' witch hunter. Does this mean that Dracus will take it upon himself to go after them both? Of course I'm not worried, I know they'll win, but I'm sure there will be much in the way of angst getting to that point. So glad they were able to rescue Willow and the girls are back together. Yay for the slayer training!! :grin Now maybe the girls will be able to spend some down time together doing more important things like..."snuggling." :wtkiss

Great updates! :applause Can't wait for more!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:05 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Bestie! Bravo I say! Bravo!

Haha, okay... Love witchy Willow and love fight-gal Willow! I love this story and can't wait for more. Oh, and just so you know...I'm placing a temporary ban on must-update-tackles! hahahaha. Love ya!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 am 
5. Willowhand

True_Love

Yay For Dibs!!

Quote:
When will Willow tell her that their battle is just begining.

Ooo suspense, I am going to keep you in the dark for now, not telling when Willow is actually going to tell Tara.

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I'm kinda worried that the Bachelor party is going to end up a typical Buffy-party with party-crashing demons

Well you know Anya, she knows way to many demons but who knows, she might surprise you.

Mgraham93

Quote:
seeing Buffy let Faith take the lead it really shows that they trust each other and gives them both experience at leading meaning they'll make a better team

yeah, I wanted to show that if Faith hadn't gone bad that Buffy would start to give her the leading role more. Show what could have been type thing.

Quote:
Also I have to agree about “All you demon’s think Willow is the easy target, well I learned a few things since I seem to always be targeted.”

yeah she was always a main target, good thing Buffy & Faith helped her huh? I promise more ass kicking in the future as well as Tara & Willow working together to really kick some ass. However you have to wonder who's ass they will kick....

Finey_McFine

You're Alive!!! I thought you got lost there for a bit :grin

Quote:
Does this mean that Dracus will take it upon himself to go after them both?

Ooo read the next chapter and find out!

Quote:
I'm sure there will be much in the way of angst getting to that point.

Angst galore of course, what kind of writer would I be without giving a lil, then pulling way back? LOL

Quote:
Now maybe the girls will be able to spend some down time together doing more important things like..."snuggling."

Snuggles, cuddles....maybe even nuzzles in the next few chapters. :wtkiss

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
Love witchy Willow and love fight-gal Willow!

Hehe yeah, I wanted Willow to be a bit more with the physical fighting, combining Magicks only when she has too. This way it shows control and well Willow moving to kick a bad guy...HOT!

Quote:
.I'm placing a temporary ban on must-update-tackles! hahahaha

Gee I wonder why...you need to update too woman! LMAO Yay for no tackles, leaves me un-bruised haha.

Thanks everyone for your comments, the next chapter will be directly below in a few minutes.

Astron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 am 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
Summary: Time to start scouting the city for wedding package prices. Buffy gets a nice surprise, and Faith shows her softer side.

Chapter 10

Buffy pounded on the punching bag, she’d been frustrated for weeks, having no contact with Riley. Grunting she hit the bag once more, letting it fly off the hinges. She looked at her watch, it was almost six am. “Well guess I should eat something…” With no sleep she trudged upstairs to make a bowl of cereal. As she walked into the kitchen, she ticked off a list in her head; ‘No Riley for two months, no sex, no nothing. What is a girl to do?’ Absent-mindedly pulling out a bowl from the cupboard, taking the milk out of the fridge; she began to make her cereal.

The slayer sat down at the counter to begin eating when she heard the click of the front door, leaping up she ran to the door. On the other side of the door Riley was trying to be quiet so he didn’t wake anyone, when the door was ripped open; a blond blur tackling him to the porch floor. They both grunted as they made contact, trying to catch their breath. “RILEY!” The blond screamed as a smile spread on her face, dipping her head she pressed her lips to his. Riley smiled against his girl’s lips, wrapping arms around her slender waist. As they both pulled back for air he chuckled, “Somehow I think you missed me.”

Buffy nodded as she helped her boyfriend off the floor, hugging him tightly. “You have no idea, I’m just glad you are here!” They walked into the house, smiling from ear to ear as they entered the kitchen. About thirty seconds later Faith ran in, stake in hand. “Something wrong, I heard screaming?” She looked between Buffy and Riley, slumping over as she eyed them. “No emergency…” She scowled at Buffy then ran back upstairs, remembering she was just in boxers and a tank top.

They both laugh, sitting down so Buffy can enjoy her breakfast, “So everything good on the home front?” Riley was leaning on his elbows watching the blond scarf down food. She nodded as she shoveled cereal into her mouth. “It’s been normal, minus Tara and Willow fighting. Killing a human-like demon, then Willow being kidnapped, the usual more or less.” He laughs, shaking his head knowing it was true that is how it usual was around Sunny Dale. “SO tell me, how did the proposal go?” The slayer smiled, leaning closer as she began recalling everything that had happened from just before the proposal.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Dracus paced his penthouse suite, wondering where the hell the witch hunter was. He had sent a man out earlier to the location of the apartments, but no word back as of yet. Downing his coffee he moved to the windows, staring out at the streets below. Humans going about their early morning errands, sneering he shakes his head. He had a bad feeling something went horribly wrong. In his hand was his cell phone, fiddling with it he was about to make a call when it buzzed.

Flipping it open, “Dracus speaking,” there was silence for a moment before a deep voice was heard. “Your little plans keep failing, do I need to bring in outside help, or are you going to actually do something useful?” The man’s eyes went wide, swallowing audibly. “Sir, I have other ways of getting rid of the witches. I just need more time.” Again there was silence, he started to fidget waiting. “You have two months to kill one or both of the witches, if they marry, you will be the one I will wipe off the face of this forsaken planet!” A sharp hiss came from the receiver, and then a click as his boss hung up. Rubbing his neck he walked into his office, sitting down he pulled out a black book. “Alright two months, guess I have to do everything.” Opening the book he starts to make notes.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

The sunlight shone through the blinds at just the right angle, Tara blinked trying to move away from the rays of sunlight. But she found that she couldn’t move, pinning her down as a mass color of red on her chest. She moved a few strands of hair from her girlfriend’s face as she watched her sleep, the smaller witch’s face buried in her chest. “No, fry the tadpoles. Send in the mole men…not the chicken grease, fry in the bat grease.” The blond tried not to laugh; Willow’s early morning rants were well known to her but still made her laugh. Biting her bottom lip with a soft gasp as the redhead nuzzled her breasts, trying not to moan at the caress.

Willow slowly started to stir, feeling the warmth of the sun on her back. She nuzzled into what she thought was her pillow, hearing a small gasp her eyes fluttered open. Blinking at the sudden light she lifted her head, realizing her pillow was her fiancé. “Mmmm morning,” smiling at the blond who seemed to already be awake. “Morning sweetie, sleep well?” Willow nodded before placing a good morning kiss on what she would consider the softest lips in the world. ‘Her lips are like rose petals’ Willow thought to herself, getting a goofy grin.

The blond quirked a brow, “Oh what’s going on in that busy head of yours baby?” She wrapped her arms around her lover as the redhead leaned toward her ear. “That your lips are like rose petals, so very soft.” Purring the words Willow gently nipped Tara’s earlobe before pulling back. The larger witch moaned softly, running a hand up and down the redhead’s back. “I could say the same for your lips sweetie, very soft indeed.” Kissing her redheaded goddess once more she began to get out of bed, looking at the clock it was already nine am. If they wanted to go talk to the caterer’s, as well as the hotel they needed to get up now.

The smaller girl pouted at the suddenly vacated spot on the bed, looking up at the blond wanting her to come back. “Hey morning snuggles are so not done, where are you going?” Tara slipped on her robe as she turned around, “I’m going to take a shower, feel free to join me…” She winks as she slips out the door into the hall way, padding across to the bathroom. Quickly going inside and shutting the door behind her, making sure not to lock it.

Willow sat on the bed for a moment, shaking her head she quickly rose up with a smirk on her face. She slipped into her robe, sticking her head out the door she looked to see if anyone was out; after determining no one was about she dashed for the bathroom. As she entered the water was already running, taking the robe off; she sneaks up to the curtain. The blond was humming to herself as she squeezed some shampoo into her hand, running her hands through her hair. The redhead quietly slips into the shower, wrapping her arms around her lover’s slick body. Tara jumps a bit then leans back feeling the strong slender arms around her, “Snuck up on me this time.” Her hands dropped to cover Willow’s, rubbing them as the water hits their bodies.

The smaller girl moves her fingers through the taller witch’s hair, beginning to rinse the shampoo out. “So what all are we doing today love?” Tara closes her eyes, reveling in the feel of her lover’s hands in her hair. Getting lost in the sensation of fingertips on her scalp, “Oh what…oh what are we doing today? We are speaking to the caterer’s and hotels about what we want for the wedding. And what prices are offered.” Willow nuzzles the woman’s neck as she leans forward to grab the soap, lathering her hands she begins to soap up her girlfriend’s body.

Pressing her breasts into the blonde’s back; hands moving over the taut muscles of the girl’s stomach, leaving a trail of soap behind as she cleans her fiancé. Fingers kneading wet skin as they move down over Tara’s hips, being suddenly turned around she finds her back pushed up against the cool tile of the shower wall. Willow’s lips assaulting the other witch’s neck, sliding a hand over the woman’s hip and thigh; eliciting soft moans from the blond.

“W-willow…” Tara couldn’t say anything else as she felt her lover caress her sex, fingers teasing between her wet lips. The redhead pushes into her love, sliding a finger into the blonde’s core. As both women start to move against each other the bathroom door opened, hearing footsteps Willow stilled all her movements. The sound of the toilet seat being picked up was heard, few minutes later a flush and they both screamed.

“Oh Shit…so sorry guys, Oh damn I’m out…I’m gone was…never here!” Faith’s voice carried over the shower curtain as they heard a door slam. Tara quickly moved the shower head so the water was away from them, groaning the redhead slide her finger out from inside her. “I am so looking forward to getting our own place.” The redhead stated through gritted teeth, leaning over she washed her lover’s legs before grabbing the soap to clean her-self up.

Tara stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her-self; thinking about their own place. Willow quickly cleaned up; stepping out of the tub she smiled as she wrapped a towel around herself. The other woman was brushing her wet hair, letting it air dry as she looked at Willow from the mirror. “Should we look at what’s around while we are out, to see what we can afford?” The smaller girl nodded, grabbing her brush. “Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Honestly the sooner we have our own place the better, that way more privacy.” They continued to discuss their plans for the day as they got ready for the day.

Anya poured herself another cup of coffee, yawning from having only four hours of sleep in the past two days. Xander had already gone off to work, having decided he had enough of Anya’s crazed ideas. She sat at the table looking at her list, reading off each thing written;

Karaoke
Strippers
Alcohol
Dancing
Truth or Dare
Lap dances
Bar Crawl
The Bronze
Guests

Slowly she started to cross off some of the items on the list, figuring she wanted to stay in the witches good graces; in case they decide to turn her into a bunny. Circling ‘The Bronze’ as well as ‘Karaoke’, circling one more item she got a gleam in her eyes. “This will be fun, insane and they will just love it!” She giggles as she picks up her keys and cell phone, remembering she needs to stop by the Magick Shop before she does anymore planning she heads out the door.

Faith walked hastily into the kitchen, bumping into Buffy and Riley again. She looked flush; the other two looked at her with confusion written on their faces. “Before you two say anything, I walked in on Will and T…in the shower!” Her face got redder, ducking her head in the fridge to cool off as she grabbed some orange juice; downing the whole carton in one gulp. “Don’t ask, don’t tell…and for fuck sake no teasing.” The brunette was not up for teasing, she didn’t care if she interrupted Buffy and her boyfriend. However walking in the witches was something she never wanted to do, ever.

The couple stared at the other slayer, busting out laughing knowing she would not let herself forget this. “Faith, you really walked in on them? I mean come on they rarely are quiet, didn’t you hear anything?” Buffy smirked, leaning against Riley as she waited for a response. “I heard the shower, but D had said she would take a shower and well um yeah thought it was her, till I flushed.” If her cheeks could get any redder she would have matched a fire truck’s paint job. Clearing her throat she threw the carton away, looking around for Dawn. “Say where is D anyway?”

The couple shrugged not knowing where the young woman was, giving each other a look they smiled. “We are gonna head out Faith, if you need anything call Dawn or Will…even Tara. We won’t be available.” Riley smiled taking Buffy’s hand, leading her out of the kitchen. “Yeah yeah, go fuck your brains out, god knows B needs it.” She muttered under her breath, moving about the kitchen Faith began the makings of a very large six egg omelet; stuffed with onion, cheese and ham. As she heated up the pan, scrambling the eggs the two witches walked through the kitchen door.

“Morning Faith,” Tara stated, “Have a good night?” The blond witch smiled, remembering the noises they heard coming from Dawn and Faith’s room the night before. Willow mumbled her good morning and sat down after getting a cup of hot coffee. “Yeah pretty good, you two have a good one?” She wouldn’t look up from making her omelet, smirking to herself at the same time wondering if the witches ever don’t do it. “Yes, it was a VERY restful night and morning.”

The redhead chuckled at the insinuation, smiling she looked at the stove. “When did you start cooking Faith, I don’t recall ever seeing you make anything?” The tall slayer started laughing, “Well when the council sends you on so many missions away from certain people’s food cooking…” Winks at Tara, “You get sick of chain food, so you start learning how to make simple things.” She flipped the omelet with precision which earned a round of applause from the two other women.

Serving up her omelet on a plate she sat down next to Willow, digging into her food with eagerness. Tara moved to the stove then turning to Willow, “What do you want for breakfast baby?” Faith snorted, “Like you have to ask her…let me guess Red, pancakes in funny shapes right?” the smaller girl nodded smiling, Faith chuckled as she began eating again. The blond moved about the kitchen, getting the ingredients needed for pancakes.

The women moved around the kitchen in a comfortable silence, hearing a thud upstairs the witches look at Faith with a confused look. “That would be Buffy and Riley, he came home today.” She rolled her eyes, clearly not liking the idea. “I guess it’s a good thing we will be gone most of the day then.” Willow stated as a stack of funny shaped pancakes graced her eyes, picking up the maple syrup the redheaded witch dug in. “What are you two gonna be doing?” Faith put her dishes in the dishwasher, turning around and leaning on the counter arms crossed over her chest.

Tara moved to sit next to Willow as she began to eat, setting down her plate. “We are going to go talk to the caterers and hotels about pricing and packages. With Willow’s job, and just having one of her programs bought we are pretty much set.” She began to eat again, noticing Faith nod she smiled. “What will you be doing Faith?” The tall woman shruged, “Well I gotta find D, she disappeared to who knows where, then I dunno will figure out something.” “Isn’t today Dawnie’s finals?” the blond asked taking a bite, grabbing her juice to take a drink.

The dark haired woman planted her hand in the middle of her forehead with a loud smack, shaking her head as if she was an idiot. “I knew I forgot something today. Yeah she has finals, gees you would think I could remember that.” Now rubbing her forehead she smiles, “I’m gonna go get take out for lunch and meet her, give her a surprise.” She hugged both witches before quickly exciting the kitchen. The witches smiled at each other as they watched the slayer leave; giggling at the new side of Faith they were seeing.

“Ever think Faith would be like this, all thoughtful and caring?” Willow asked placing dirty dishes in the dishwasher. “Honestly, I was hoping she would. She gives such a tough exterior, I think Dawnie is rubbing off on her.” Both girls giggle as they head upstairs; entering their room they begin to gather their purses and things for the day. “Where do you want to go first, its eleven thirty right now?” Tara picked up a small dark purple notepad, flipping through the pages seeing the two caterers they agreed, as well as a few hotels with ball rooms. “Let’s go to Emma’s first, then to Marco’s. After that we can go by ear.”

Grabbing the keys to her new Ford Cobra, a grinning redhead winked at her love. “We are using my new car today, I wanna see how she handles quick trips.” The blond chuckled, taking Willow’s hand as they made their way outside. Sitting in the drive way, shining under the California sun was a sleek silver Cobra. After selling a Data Software program, Willow decided she could splurge for two new cars. Of course the Cobra was hers, looking right to the left side though; Tara’s car sat, a new top of the line twenty ten Bugatti; black with silver accents. They both enjoyed their new cars, opening the scissor door for Tara the redhead smiled. “Let’s have a bit of fun while wedding shopping!”

Willow ran around the car and jumped into the driver’s seat, snuggling into her custom made bucket seat. She turned the key in the ignition, hearing the rumbling purr from the engine she grinned like an eight year old in a candy store. “Emma’s right?” She looked at the blond; who nodded as she wrapped her fingers around the small bar on the door, knowing this would be a very short trip. The redhead backed out, revving the engine she hit the gas; the silver sportster disappearing in mere seconds down the road.

Dawn sat, staring at a piece of paper with multiple choice questions on it; her last final of the day. She looked at her watch, showing it was almost one o’clock. Picking up her pencil she began answering questions, finding after a few minutes it was pretty easy with the knowledge all coming back to her. Marking off the last question she decided to leave, ‘nothing against the rules to finish and leave’ she thought. Getting up she gathered her things, walking over to the professor who was busy with some sort of solitaire game. “Here professor Kendrick I’m finished, may I go?” The professor looked up, smiling she took the final nodding. “Yes Ms. Summers, you may go. It was a joy to have you in class. Ms. Rosenberg was right about you, you have great potential. Will I be seeing you in my advanced class in the fall?” The woman re-situated her glasses, looking at Dawn intently.

“I haven’t really thought about fall classes, but I will keep your advanced class in mind Professor. Have a great summer.” Dawn smiled, shaking the now offered hand of the woman behind the desk. Looking around once more, grinning from ear to ear Dawn left the classroom. She moved through the corridors quickly, getting outside in less than ten minutes. Putting on her sunglasses a petite raven haired woman approached her. “Hey dawn, all done with classes?” Dawn looked to her left, internally groaning; Meredith Raven.

“Uh yeah, just finished, How did you do?” She asked, noticing the closeness of her fellow student. “Oh, same ole same ole, ya know.” The girl brushed up against Dawn’s arm, giving the taller girl the creeps. ‘Oh I wish Faith was here…’ She knew Meredith liked her; the girl never seemed to care that she was taken. “I better go, meeting up with my family soon.” Dawn lied with a smile, leaning back on her heels she noticed over the shoulder of her classmate a woman walking over. Smirking to herself; Dawn smiled sweetly at Meredith, “Though it seems my family is meeting me here.”

Meredith turned to see a tall, muscular woman with wavy dark brown hair coming towards them. She knew Dawn had a girlfriend but never met her. She inched closer to Dawn not knowing who it was, “She looks like she wants to eat you.” Dawn laughed, “She did that last night.” Stepping over to meet Faith, smiling as her girl hugged her tightly placing a kiss on very hungry lips. Meredith’s eyes bulged in her head as she watched the two women, ‘Well Damn!’ she thought. She cleared her throat to get the couples attention, what she didn’t expect was the cold glare from the newly arrived woman.

Stepping back a few steps then regaining composure Meredith offered her hand to Faith, “Hi, you must be Dawn’s girlfriend. I’m Meredith.” The woman took her hand, shaking it in a hard grip making a few knuckles pop. Cringing Meredith let go, rubbing her hand as she locked eyes with Faith. “Yeah, I know who you are. I’m Faith, and since I already don’t like your ass, stay away from Dawn. She’s happily taken, and your advances are pointless.” Faith pulled Dawn close to her, holding up a brown bag; most likely lunch. Then she looked back at Meredith, “Don’t stop, and I’ll stop you for you. Got it?”

The raven haired girl nodded, gulping as the couple walked off. She wasn’t about to get butch with a lesbian, especially a very tough lesbian. She kept her eyes on the couple till’ they were completely out of sight. Letting out a sigh she headed to her car, wanting to just go home and relax.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed it, FEEDBACK is very much LOVED!

AstronSoul

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 10/02/2011
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 am 
4. Extra Flamey

BESTIE DIBS!!!! WHOOO!!!

Okays...gotta go read it now..brb!!!

Gah!! You're a genius!! I love how embarrassed Faith was when she walked in on our witches!! I lol'd. I'm really worried about what the Big Bad is going to do. AND super excited to see Anya's wicked plans. I was a bit surprised when she started crossing things off the list. Keep it up chika! :banana :banana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:06 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hi! :bigwave

Totally playing catch up and loving it! :applause :clap :applause

Here's some of my highlights:
:rofl :grin :laugh :lmao - Many aspects of humor, okay it's twisted, but the bathroom scene with Faith was funny!
:whip Willow the Kick-Ass beating Mr. Demon's sorry butt!
:wtkiss Sweet/hot W/T love always! With Faith and Dawnie for dessert - yum!
:clap Faith and Buffy sparring with a woo and a hoo on that one!
:love Faith and Dawn, a kinder gentler Faith
:joss Anya promising not to go over the top on the bachelorette party!

Glad that Faith can cook; they'll need it when Willow and Tara get their own place!

Glad that Dracus has a boss who has threatened his life, the stakes just got higher which ratchets up the tension.

Interesting fic; lots of twists and turns that add to the excitement. Keep writing! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:15 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great Update. Seems like you are covering all the bases: Riley's home so, Buffy is going to be pre-occupied with gettin' busy, a quick update on Dracus and his latest plans, a little W/T lovin' (not too much no, thanks to Faith), Faith showing her sensitive side as well as her protective one. It feels like this chapter was all about setting up the next. Hopefully, Buffy and Faith won't be too busy gettin' busy to help out Willow when Dracus shows up for her girl.

Keep up the great work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big lol for Faith walking on Willow & Tara in the shower... Good that Buffy finally gets some Riley-loving. Cranky Buffy is nobody's friend... I'm glad that Faith have learned to cook so that Summers household doesn't end up living on takeout food when Willow & Tara move out... I'm kinda worried about what role Meredith Raven is going to play...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Awesome shower scene! Unfortunately, I think Faith's sleeping with Dawn has cause some of the Summer's sisters ill timing to rub off. But seriously, she didn't stop to think that maybe it wasn't Dawn? I mean, she lives in a house with 4 other people! KNOCK FIRST-ask questions later, lol.

Dracus is still up to no good and let me just say, he is the most inept big scary demon ever! I knew he would take it upon himself. I'm just hoping that he really is a bumbling idiot and doesn't cause too much trouble.

Loved the cars...not even my Tara drives a car that nice! :hmm I may just have to change that. I also enjoyed Faith's interaction with that Meredith chick. Hopefully she got the subtle hint, lol.

Great update!!! :grin As always, looking forward to more!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm 
5. Willowhand

hey thanks all for responding!

Babbles4Twillow
Quote:
BESTIE DIBS!!!! WHOOO!!!

Yay for dibs!

Quote:
AND super excited to see Anya's wicked plans. I was a bit surprised when she started crossing things off the list. Keep it up chika!

hehe just wait and see my friend it'll be a blast!

Ariel

Quote:
Glad that Faith can cook; they'll need it when Willow and Tara get their own place!

Well I never said she could cook cook, just that she knows a few htings, so there might be hell in teh kitchen still

Quote:
Glad that Dracus has a boss who has threatened his life, the stakes just got higher which ratchets up the tension.

yes well he still needs help, but he is more determined then ever!

True_Love

Quote:
Great Update. Seems like you are covering all the bases: Riley's home so, Buffy is going to be pre-occupied with gettin' busy, a quick update on Dracus and his latest plans, a little W/T lovin' (not too much no, thanks to Faith), Faith showing her sensitive side as well as her protective one. It feels like this chapter was all about setting up the next. Hopefully, Buffy and Faith won't be too busy gettin' busy to help out Willow when Dracus shows up for her girl.

Well gotta set it up right, and don't worry neither will be too busy to help. but will the witches really need their help? oooooo hehehe

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I'm glad that Faith have learned to cook so that Summers household doesn't end up living on takeout food when Willow & Tara move out... I'm kinda worried about what role Meredith Raven is going to play...

Well Faith isn't a cook, but maybe I'll make a sequel to this to show certain things (who knows). As for Meredith, she plays a key roll...just wait and read!

Finey_McFine

My favorite Author!!!

Quote:
Awesome shower scene! Unfortunately, I think Faith's sleeping with Dawn has cause some of the Summer's sisters ill timing to rub off. But seriously, she didn't stop to think that maybe it wasn't Dawn? I mean, she lives in a house with 4 other people! KNOCK FIRST-ask questions later, lol

you would think she might think that, but yeah the Summer's women are definitely rubbing off on her, however she has something else on her mind too that has her distracted...

Quote:
Dracus is still up to no good and let me just say, he is the most inept big scary demon ever! I knew he would take it upon himself. I'm just hoping that he really is a bumbling idiot and doesn't cause too much trouble.

might be inept, however he is determined and willing to go as far as he has to, to get what he wants.

Quote:
Loved the cars...not even my Tara drives a car that nice! I may just have to change that. I also enjoyed Faith's interaction with that Meredith chick. Hopefully she got the subtle hint, lol.

LMAO, I love my cars, in every fic you will see NICE ASS cars always. the Bugatti and Cobra are the tip of the iceberg my friend!!!

thank you all for the reviews!!!

next Chapter Right below

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
Summary: Willow & Tara are looking for great deals for their wedding, will they find something they both like? Dawn & Faith seem to be well but what's in their future? Dracus is always up to new good, but who is his new right hand man...or is it a woman?

Chapter 11

Two women sat under a large oak tree; one pulled out four sandwiches and some fries. “I wanted to surprise you for lunch, since today is your last day for the summer.” The brunette smiled at the smaller woman, handing her a sandwich and a drink. The other woman grinned, then not able to hold it in any longer she busted out laughing.

“Faith thank you for back there, Meredith is creepy and what you did was priceless!” The taller woman grinned, “Well I didn’t like the way she was standing next to you or looking at you,” taking a bite of her sandwich, “Plush, I’m the only onsh allowed…” Finally she swallows, “I’m the only one allowed to look at you like that!”

Dawn tried not to choke on her mouthful of hamburger, smiling from ear to ear as she listened to her girl. “Baby, you were amazing. I just hope Meredith took the hint.” She took another bite, followed by a swig from her drink.

Faith nodded as a hand fiddled with one of her pockets, she had stopped at another store before she got the food. “Dawn, I uhhh…I have a question for you and well in light of all the happy in our family…” She trailed off pulling a box out of her pocket.
The smaller woman cocked her head to the side, setting down her drink and hamburger she looked at the brunette waiting for her to continue. She watched as the woman got very nervous, looking everywhere but at her. “Babe you ok?” Her eyes showed concern.

“Yes, yes I am fine I’m just um nervous.” Faith smiled and scooted closer, popping open the small box; revealing a good sized diamond ring in princess cut. Clearing her throat as she looked for a reaction she began, “Dawn Summers, when I arrived in Sunnydale way back when I never thought I would fall for someone, let alone a woman.”

Dawn’s eyes began to widen seeing the ring, hearing her lovers words hit inside her heart. She listened, biting her lower lip gazing at the brunette as she continued. “After you moved in with your sister, I figured I would be pushed out, I mean she and I was in college but she was your sister. Then you turned eighteen, and suddenly my world exploded.”

Faith shifted her position a bit, taking Dawn’s hand, “Baby, you filled my world with love, not to mention amazing sex.” She smirks, “Will you marry me?” The smaller girls jaw dropped as she starting processing what her girlfriend just asked.
Off in the distance Meredith growled from behind a tree, she wanted Dawn. Pulling away from the tree she stormed off in a huff.

******************************************************************************************************************

Tara slowly peeled her fingers off from around the safety handle of her wife’s cobra, making it to Emma’s in a record five minutes flat from the house. “Love, perhaps we can slow down when heading to the other places?” The redhead nodded with a pout, which was quickly replaced with a smile as the blonde leaned over, pressing their lips together.

Parting, they got out of the car to enter Emma’s; their noses were attacked with a variety of different smells that wafted from the kitchen. “Goddess what smells so good?” The redhead licked her lips, jumping as a head popped up from behind a counter.
Tara caught her girlfriend, giggling; “Emma I presume?” She looked at a plump woman in her mid-thirties. “That would be me!” The woman smiled wiping flour off her face, “What can I help you ladies with?”

Both women grinned starting to talk at once, “Well we are planning a wedding.” All three burst out laughing at the same sentence. “Well first off, congratulations. Are you shopping around for prices, or a specific caterer?”

The girls looked at each other then back at Emma, “We are price shopping, we have two months till the wedding.” Tara responded keeping one arm around Willow’s waist. Emma smiled handing them her brochure, “This is a list of prices, you can change the food if you needed too. I have a wedding package that serves about two hundred guests. It’s one hundred-fifty dollars that includes an open bar.”

The women listen as they read over the list, the redhead poking her finger at various dishes as they read. “Well we will have about that many, how much would it be for a bit extra?” The older woman’s smile brightened as she made some calculations on a piece of paper, “Add twenty-eight fifty to it and you have enough food for two-hundred fifty people.”

The women thanked Emma for the information and left the store front; outside they sat on a bench. “Well she is a very good candidate, those smells were amazing and great prices!” the redhead got all excited bouncing on the bench.

The blonde giggling kisses the redhead’s cheek. “Baby you really like what Emma offers don’t you?” The smaller woman nodded smiling, “I think we should stick with Emma’s for the catering and see if she does cakes too.” Willow stated leaning into the blonde, “But right now I just want to sit with you.” Nuzzling Tara’s neck the redhead closed her eyes.

Tara held Willow close, happy they chose a caterer so quickly; putting on sunglasses she kissed her girls head as they relaxed.

******************************************************************************************************************

Meredith stalked into the elevator hitting the penthouse floor, she was grumbling to herself ever since she left the school. She jumped when the elevator dinged and the doors opened; stepping out she walked right up to the man she needed to see. “You said you could get me Dawn, all I have to do is get Faith upset and get you one of the witches right?” The man turned around nodding; he looked the woman up and down. “So you decided to help me after all?”

Nodding she sat down, “Dawn is mine, faith is in the way and threatened me today, and if all I have to do is get you a witch to get Dawn. I’ll do it.” The man chuckling sat across from her, pulling out a binder he placed it on the table. “Everything you need to know is in here,” he taps the binder, “Follow it, then come back to me and we will move forward from there. Oh and this…” he places an envelope on top of the binder, “This is for you to get better clothing, you look like a street thug, get clothes that will attract women not scare them off.”

Grabbing the binder and envelope, rolling her eyes she left the penthouse to go shopping. Opening the binder she started reading up on the small family, starting with dawn; slowly making her way to the strip mall.

A slender figure stepped out of ‘The Bronze’ she had a huge smile on her face as she walked down the sidewalk; just having paid ahead for the bachelorette party. Anya thought she was smug, sighing happily she walked back into the Magick Box setting her purse behind the counter. Then looking around she decides to take inventory.

About an hour later the bell rang; telling Anya someone has entered the shop, poking her head out from behind some shelves she smiled at a short woman with raven hair. “Hello! How can I help you spend your money?” The small woman handed her a list, “I need everything on that list please.”

The blonde shop keeper went off to collect everything on the list, the other woman leant on the counter watching her. Somehow she felt weird being in this store for some reason.

Anya was scrutinizing the list, ‘These are ingredients for a strong memory erase’ she looked at the girl again from behind some books. She tucked away some of the more potent products for the spell and came out with the usual stuff eyeing the girl memorizing what she looked like.

“Well we have everything but the dragon’s tooth and the cat root.” Placing everything on the counter to start bringing it up. “We should have some in next week or the following.” The raven haired woman nodded, “Please reserve some under Meredith if you would, and call me when it arrives?” She jots down her name and number on a piece of paper before handing it to the blonde.

“Not a problem, that’ll be two-hundred dollars and seventy-six cents please.” The girl forked over the money, taking the bag and walking out, faintly hearing the shop keeper yell. “Thanks for spending money here, come back again soon!”
The blonde leaned against the counter still having the list, looking it over then picking up the phone to call Giles.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed it!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBS!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :applause :applause :applause :clap :clap :clap

OMG I loved this update! Favorite line?

Quote:
“Baby, you filled my world with love, not to mention amazing sex.” She smirks, “Will you marry me?”

Very Faith-like!! I giggled!!

Meredith....ugh...she makes me go grr arrg and many other choice words that are inappropriate!! Sneaky bestie......

I like Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!

More updatety goodness soon please!!! Please? Like..now? hahhaa

Last edited by Babbles4Twillow on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next