The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Proposal Plan 11/14/2011 COMPLETE!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:33 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
The Proposal Plan
By: AstronSoul
July 22, 2011
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them for a time.
Rating: PG - NC-17 (will vary per chapter)
Couples: W/T
Summary: Tara begins plans to Surprise Willow. Will her redheaded lover suspect anything, will the surprise be pulled off in time?

Chapter 1

Tara sat on the couch scribbling frantically on a note pad, then chewing on the end of the pencil thinking. ‘Ok flowers on order, place is picked out’, she was thrown out of her thought as Buffy entered through the front door panting. “Ever ask me to do that again Tara and I will go slayer on your ass” she exasperated as she kicked the door shut and carried the boxes to the blond.

Tara smiled from the couch and happily took the boxes, “Thanks Buffy, these are very much needed; I didn’t know that fall would be the time for weddings this year.” She giggles and pulled out the invitations, everyone was getting one but Willow. “Besides, with your slayer strength no one has a chance to even get in your way. When is Will so supposed to be back tonight, do you know?

The Slayer shrugged as she set down her purse and straightened out her jeans, “I have no clue, and so either someone should send them out, or you need to hide them soon.” Buffy grinned from ear to ear knowing exactly what Tara was up to.

Actually everyone knew, but the redheaded witch and that made it perfect. “Well she has been busy with school, hasn’t even noticed what has been going on around here. I just hope she doesn’t have a heart attack when I ask her.”

The blond stood up with a smile as she then picked up the boxes. Walking past Buffy, she gave her friend a kiss on the cheek as a thank you, then headed upstairs. She heard Buffy squeal at the small kiss and shook her head as she entered her and Willow’s bedroom. “Now where to hide these things, where will she not look?” She moved to the closet and shook her head, too easy when changing for her sexy redhead to see, then moved to her side of the bed. Willow never looked under her side of the bed, so she stuffed the boxes underneath and covered them with some other things lying around. “Ok now for dinner”

“Dinner, can we skip to dessert?” a voice from the doorway spoke and the blond jumped up and whirled around. She looked into the most amazing green eyes in the world, “How long have you been standing there?” she tried to hide the fact she was actually hiding something. “OH, not long, just long enough to see that sexy ass while you were bending over.” Willow grinned and walked into the room, setting her pack on the chair. The redhead stretched as she shrugged her leather jacket off, and looked at her blond. The blond wore a jean skirt and a low cut blouse that didn’t leave much to Willow’s imagination.

Tara bit her lower lip, knowing exactly what the smaller woman was looking at, she sauntered up to willow and placed a chaste kiss on the woman’s lips, “Why would we want to skip dinner sweetie?” They both knew why, but the blond had to ask anyway with a sly grin. The redhead pulls her lover closer and recaptured her lips heatedly, slowly pushing the blond backwards toward the bed. Hands were moving up and down each other’s sides, and under shirts to feel the others skin, needing more contact. The blonde’s knees felt the edge of the bed, as her girl kept pushing her over to lay on her back, she wrapped arms around the red head pulling the smaller girl down on top of her as her back landed on the mattress with a bounce.

Both women giggled, but Willow quickly started to spread kisses all over Tara’s neck, the blond moaned in response moving her head to the side as her hands were unbuttoning Willows top. They couldn’t get clothes off fast enough, tops and bottoms were tossed out of sight as Willow moved down her lover’s neck with hot searing kisses, and started kissing across the blonde’s chest. The larger woman arched into Willow as the redhead drew a nipple into her mouth, encircling it with her tongue, making an already hard nipple harder. Then suddenly there was a knock on the door, “Hey Tara when is dinner?” both women froze hearing dawn’s voice, Willow stood up and grabbed her shirt, buttoning it as she walked over to the door and quickly sliding pants back on. The blond scrambled and put her clothes back on just in time as the redhead opened the door still buttoning her shirt. “In a few minutes Dawn.” There was irritation in the smaller woman’s voice but she smiled.

The small girl’s eyes went wide seeing Willow buttoning her shirt, “Oh my…I’m so so sorry, I didn’t mean…” She trailed off and blushed. The redhead smiled and looked back behind her, seeing Tara was dressed looked back at Dawn. “It’s ok sweetie, we will come down so Tara can make an amazing dinner” she winked at her love and held her hand out to the woman. The blond walked over taking Willows hand whispering in her ear as dawn moved toward the stairs, “Dessert is going to be so much better.” Kisses the redhead’s neck then starts to walk towards the stairs with her lover.

They followed Dawn into the kitchen where the slayer had poured herself a drink and waited for dinner, “Well about damn time, Slayer hungry.” She stated caveman like and pointed to her stomach. Everyone laughed as Tara took out some steaks and began heating up a pan. “You could always cook ya know Buff” Willow stated nudging her best friend as she sat down on a stool, Dawn followed suite sitting on the stool opposite side of Buffy. The blond laughed, “But Tara is such a good cook, and from what I hear so many other things too.” She grinned at Willow who had a shocked look on her face. Tara could feel her whole body turn red when she heard that statement. “So um what do you want with the steak?” She looked at everyone trying not to blush any more than she was.

The girls thought a moment, but the slayer beat them to it, “Corn, I want a lot of yellow corn.” Her younger sister groaned, and Willow just shrugged. “What corn is yummy…?” Buffy trailed off, she watched as Tara got the corn out the fridge and nuked it. “Yes, well we have had it 3 times this week already, Buffy you on a corn kick or something?” Tara asked her as she flipped the steaks thinking to herself now, ‘Ok I will have Buffy and Dawn hand out all the invites, hopefully everyone will get them in time’.

The microwave beeped and Buffy jumped up to get the corn, and sat back down. The other girls just looked at buffy then smiled as Tara placed plates in front of them, and rested a steak on each plate, Buffy didn’t even wait for a fork or a knife just picked it up and started eating. The others laughed as Tara gave them utensils then sat by her girl to begin eating. “Oh Buffy can I speak to you and Dawn after dinner please, need to ask you something?”

All the slayer could do was nod as her mouth was full, and Dawn simply smiled, “Sure not a problem.” Willow wondered why she wasn’t invited to this little question get together but shrugged it off as she ate her steak. After they all finished, Tara had asked Willow to clean up, the smaller girl agreed as the other three walked out of ear shot of the red head.

“Ok, the invites are all set, do you think you two can hand them out? It’s for 2 weeks from tonight.” Tara asked as she made sure Willow was still in the kitchen. “We can start tomorrow, it is Saturday after all.” Dawn commented. The witch nods, “Ok let me run up and get the boxes, the names are on the envelopes and you know where everyone is, I will sneak them into your room real quick Buffy.”

With that Tara sprinted upstairs and about 5 minutes later came walking back down the stairs. ‘All done” she stated happily with a sly grin. Willow popped her head out of the kitchen door frame, “All done with what?” Tara just smiled and walked up to Willow, wrapping arms around the smaller girls waist and pulling her into a passionate kiss that left them both breathless. “What was that baby?” Tara asked grinning, knowing the redhead forgot already.

“I uhh….don’t know, guess it wasn’t important.” Willow shrugged and they moved to the couch. Sitting down, Buffy and Dawn excused themselves, Dawn to homework, and Buffy to who knows what. The two witches just sat in silence cuddling and enjoying the closeness for a while. Willow idly traced on the blonde’s exposed stomach, nuzzling every so often. Now they were not in a rush for anything. “Willow baby” Tara whispered in her lover’s ear, a mass of red hair rose, as Willow looked up into Tara’s eyes. “Yes love?”

“Let’s go upstairs.” Tara scooted out from under the redhead and took the girl’s hand, quietly walking up the stairs never breaking eye contact, Willow fumbles with the door knob for a second but gets it open, as soon as the door closes, Tara pulls her into a kiss, hands moving to the redhead’s shirt and following her path from earlier, starting to unbutton it.

The kiss became more heated as Willow decided to screw the buttons and helps her girl by just popping the shirt open, then moving her hand to the blonde’s shirt, started to pull it up her lover’s body. Tara lifted her arms for just a moment to aide willow in the removal then hands were back on bare skin as she gently pushed the fabric off redhead’s shoulders. Quickly they headed for the bed; the smaller woman straddled the blond and easily unbuttoned and slid the woman’s skirt off, leaving her lover in her bra and panties.

Tara grunts a bit and tugs at the redhead’s waistband, “Off” Willow smiles and quickly kicks off shows and slides her pants off, then moving to straddle her love again, she bends down and starts to kiss on Tara’s neck. The blond moans as one of her hands moves into Willow’s hair, feeling her lover’s lips on her skin made her whole body tingle. The redhead knew just where to kiss and just where to nibble as she worked her way down the blonde’s chest.

Meeting fabric, the witch quickly disposed of the imposing material altogether and tossed the bra on the floor, leaning down she captures her lover’s nipple between her teeth and begins to tease, as hands move over the contours of this beautiful woman’s body. Tara arches into Willow’s mouth, her body screaming that it wanted more; she holds her love to her breast as she forgets everything else.

Right outside the door, Dawn was about to knock, a sound made her hesitate, listening for a moment; she slowly smiled and backed away knowing if she interrupted she would most likely die. When she reached the stairs she clambered down yelling, “BUFFY!!”

TBC

let me know what you think, I'm a bit rusty haven't done this in a while, then again never ever posted here before.

Hope you enjoyed!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

Last edited by AstronSoul on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Story: A Proposal Plan 07/23/2011
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

DIBS???

Sorry it took me a bit to read it. I REALLY liked it. It was very well written. Noticed a few typos but nothing that actually bothers me enough to not read.

I cant wait to see more of this....

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

i like it a lot... love the way you build up the frustration between Willow and Tara. :applause loving the steamy bits hehehe :blush :wtkiss :blush

please keep it going because i am dying of curiosity now :flower :balloons

:kitty
selene

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
You shame me :-); I just had Tara propose with a serenade then they eloped.

But seriously, I'm really curious where this is going; a proposal party or soemthing?

I guess this is occurring a few years back, with Dawn's having homework. (Willow could of course be taking classes at any time.)

You'd want to watch the switching between past and present tense.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:01 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Nice start! I liked it a lot and am curious to see where this is going!! ;-)

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 pm 
5. Willowhand

Alex_Vixen: yeah I caught the typos but just haven't changed them (I know I need too).
I am so glad you liked it, I just hope it gets better as the story goes on :)

Sapphoselene: Well have to have a few steamy bits in there, plus making em wait makes the them together so much more hotter then if they out right do it lol.

Finey_McFine: Curiousity killed the cat, hope you have all 9 lives, cause there will be more guessing to be had later on! lol

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

Post subject: Re: New Story: A Proposal Plan {Updated 7/29/2011}
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Planned Proposal
By: Me
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Characters, they belong to Joss Whedon.
Rating: PG – NC-17
Summary: It’s the day of the proposal, invitations were replied to and everything is set. But will a stranger from the past stop Tara’s surprise?
Special Thanks to indigokane for helping with the editing.

Chapter 2

A figure walked out of the jewelry store, clutching a small box, she looked around making sure the person she was with did not see her go in or come out of the store, tucking the box into her purse, she began to walk to the food court as her stomach made a quiet growling noise. The blonde smiled when she spotted the redhead, sitting at a table with a tray full of tacos.

The young witch looked at her tray and smiled “Taco heaven here I come.” She picked one up and was about to bite, when she felt arms move around her shoulders and a kiss was placed on the back of her neck. “Enjoying yourself baby?” the hairs on the redhead’s neck pleasantly stood up. “Well now I definitely am,” she purred. She turned, and smiled at her blond, lightly gave the woman’s lips a kiss.
The woman sat down, stealing a taco with a sly grin, “Did you find what you needed?” The redhead nodded as she ate. Tara un-wrapped the taco, and put some medium hot sauce on it, then took a bite. She looked over at her girl, just simply smiled, then she noticed a brunette walking up behind her Willow, resting a hand on her shoulder.

Willow jumped, and turned around; her eyes bulging and she scooted to the other side of the table very quickly and practically in Tara’s lap. “AMY!!!” The blonde’s eyes narrowed knowing exactly who this person was. “Hello Willow,” the brunette stated, her voice sounding edgy as she looked at the blond. “Oh, and look shy little Tara too.” The girl smirked, but it quickly faded away as Tara’s arm went protectively around the redhead. The smaller witch leaned into Tara, knowing anything with Amy could be a very bad thing.

“What do you want, Amy?” Tara’s voice was calm but it commanded attention. The girl looked at the witch and smirked, “Well I saw Willow sitting alone a few minutes ago, thought she would want some company.” This was obviously a lie, and Willow started to not feel so great, and look that great. The blond looked at her lover and then back at Amy. “Nothing huh, why is she looking so pale then?” Tara scooted out from under her girl, and stood beside the chair, a hand on Willow’s shoulder, she glared at Amy. Amy instinctively backed up; she heard around town that Tara could get very protective.

“I didn’t do anything, just touched her shoulder…”Amy trailed off, seeing the look in Tara’s eye. Tara knew she was lying. The blond stepped forward, never taking her eyes off the smaller woman. ‘No one is ruining this day NO ONE!’ she yelled in her head. Amy backed up more, thinking how to keep this woman calm. She looked around but the food court was relatively empty, if the blond let loose, she doubted she could stop it.

“Leave.” Tara stated her tone more of a threat. She knew she had the advantage; she knew about Amy, but Amy didn’t know much about her. Amy thought right; she can get very protective, especially when someone does something to her girlfriend. “Leave, before I do something we will both regret,” She hissed.

The brunette stopped moving and looked straight into Tara’s eyes. “Or what, you will go all momma bear on me with magicks?” She smirked but the blond didn’t back down. “I have no intention of using magick.” Tara was only a few steps away, and Amy swallowed hard. She realized the woman meant a physical attack; she wasn’t very good with physical fighting. “Ok shit, all I did was give her a lil spell that would heighten her darker side.” She swallowed again, as Tara’s expression grew even angrier. Just then Mall Security came up, “Is there a problem ladies?”

“Yes, this woman is harassing us.” Tara said angrily, not stepping forward any more, but not backing up either. Amy looked scared now, but a bit relieved that the Mall cop was there. “I’ll go,” she stated throwing up her hands. ‘But this isn’t the end,’ she thought as she backed away. The Security officer watched till she was out of sight, “Sorry she was a bother ladies, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.”

The blond relaxed, then looked at Willow, her eyes softening. Walking over she knelt next to the redhead, “Willow honey, open your eyes.” She was afraid of what Willow’s eyes looked like, but she had to see. Willow shook her head no, knowing what her eyelids hid beneath them. Tara smiled and placed a kiss on both of the smaller girl’s eyes. “Please baby, open your eyes, you can beat this, I’m right here.” She watched as Willow hesitantly opened her eyes. Sure enough they were completely black, but they were fading slowly back to the wonderful green eyes Tara loved so much.

She squeezed the smaller witches hand lovingly, watching, an waiting. Willow was fighting her addiction, and that made the Tara very proud, “You’re doing it sweetie.” It took about 20 minutes, but soon Willow’s eyes were green again. She pulled Tara to her, into a big hug. “I’m so so sorry, it just happened, and I couldn’t stop it…” She was cut off as the blond pressed their lips together.

Tara slowly pulled away smiling, and pushing a few strands of red hair behind the girl’s ear. “It wasn’t your fault, Amy did it, you didn’t do anything.” She stood up, and pulled the chair from the opposite side of the table closer to where Willow was sitting and sat down. “Let’s just enjoy our afternoon, because I am taking you somewhere special tonight.”

The smaller girl nodded with a weak smile, still felt a bit off, but knowing with her lover by her side she would be fine. Picking up the same taco for the second time, she begins to eat.

At the Summer’s residence, Buffy was welcoming guest after guest inside her home. The invitations had been breeze for her, and Dawn to pass out, but she didn’t expect everyone to come. “Alright everyone,” she stated, as she looked at roughly two hundred people all crowded in her living room. They all turned their attention to the petite slayer, “I know you were all asked to gather here, but let’s try to keep things a bit quiet. Tara and Willow are at the mall right now, they will be going to a movie, then dinner. That’s where we come in; we need to setup the area in the park that Tara chose.” Everyone nodded listening.

“Ok, I need all the guys to meet up with Xander at the park in…” she looked at her watch “Thirty minutes, so you might want to start heading there now.” Buffy moved aside as the men started to file out the door, to go meet up with Xander. After they had all left she turned back to all the ladies. “We have the job of picking up the flowers, and getting bit of the décor up. I gave you each a colored index card. Each color represents what you will be doing, there are 3 colors. Yellow, means you will be helping with the flowers, the card will explain what to do once you find your team. Blue indicates the decorations, and white is for those who will be keeping tabs on the two women once they are at the movie theater and calling me to keep me updated. Everything understood?”

The women smiled, and nodded, they all knew Tara took great time in planning this, and involving them was another perk. “Um, we all meet up in the park with what we have on our index cards right?” A small, blond woman asked. “Yes Anya, I figured that was a given.” Buffy smiled and watched as the women got into their groups, and start discussing what their agendas are. The slayer walked out of the living room, bumping into her sister. “Hey Dawn, you have everything you need set for tonight?”

“Yep, I even got the romantic violinist Tara wanted for the after party there in the park. He will be there about 7:30, so thirty minutes before Tara brings Willow. Oh! Xander called, he said the guys are arriving, and they are setting up the hiding places for everyone now.” The brunette was grinning from ear to ear, as was Buffy, everything was coming together, and hopefully there would be no hiccups for this proposal.

It was about 4:15pm when the movie started, and the two women sat snuggled together in the very back of the auditorium, against the wall exchanging kisses, and caresses. Not paying very attention to the movie, just enjoying each other. Tara’s heart was already in her throat by this time, and she kept getting more and more excited. Holding her woman close with her right arm and gently rubbing the Willow’s arm with her left hand, they were perfectly content.

Willow sighed happily leaning into her girlfriend, barely paying attention to the romantic comedy on the screen. ‘We never pay attention anyway,’ she thought giggling to herself. “What are you giggling for baby?” The blond whispered in her ear. Willow looked up at Tara and smiled. “I’m giggling because we never pay attention to the movie when we come to see one.” The grin that she saw on the blonde’s face, showed how much she agreed.

“Well we always seem to be wrapped up in each other, but I so do not mind.” The blond stated, nuzzling Willow’s neck. This elicited a purr from the redhead, and her eyes slowly fluttered shut. She was always amazed at how a small touch from her girl could send her on such a high. Sliding a hand into Tara’s long hair, she urged her lover to continue. Never one to refuse Taralips, or Taratongue for that matter.
Tara smiled as she placed wet kisses on the redhead’s neck with nips in between; she loved the sounds the smaller girl made as she lavished her with love. She turned a bit to get better access to the back of Willow’s neck.

Then she nipped the skin a little bit harder than usual, making the girl jump, and moan softly. The blond ran her fingertips up, and down Willows skirt clad leg. Slipping her fingers under the fabric at the slit, conveniently the slit went halfway up the redhead’s thigh, so much better access for her to play.

Both were trying to be relatively quiet as the movie progressed, knowing the movie itself wasn’t very loud. Willow pulled Tara’s hand out from under her skirt, where it was teasing her thigh and smiled. “Mmmm, as much as I want to, let’s wait baby, I don’t want us to have to be quiet.” She kissed the back of Tara’s hand and gazed into beautiful pools of blue. They were lost in each other’s eyes, until an usher interrupted, letting them know the credits had been over for a good five minutes. Rising from their seats, Willow grasped her blonde’s hand as they walked out of the theater.

Buffy’s cell phone rang, and Dawn snatched it up since Buffy was busy. “Buffy’s phone.” She waited for a reply, “Hey it’s Lisa, they just left the theater, and we are on the way to the park, with the different colored roses.” The voice on the other end replied. “Ok we’ll be in the park in a few minutes see ya there.” She hung up, and went looking for Buffy so they could head to the park.

As the girls walked to their dinner reservation, Willow felt odd. Like someone was following them, she kept looking behind them but never saw anyone. Tara assured her they were not being followed, but she still has that creepy stalker feeling. The blond opened the door to a quaint little Italian restaurant called, Amore. It was new in town, and they had always wanted to go, but Tara had always said it was too expensive. Willow’s mind started to race, trying to figure out why suddenly Tara was taking her there.

They approached a small podium, and a little man stepped out from behind it. “Tara, Wonderful to see you again!” He exclaimed, but Tara was signaling him to cool it. He quickly became calm and smiled. “Welcome to Amore, your table is waiting.” Willow looked at Tara quizzically as they were seated in a booth. “Your waitress will be Kelly, she will be here shortly.” He smiled and left them to look at the menus.

“Tara, how does he know you?” The redhead asked as she looking over the top of her menu, the blond set her menu down and smiles. “I came here personally to make the reservations.” She explained. ‘Though ever since they opened I have been talking with him to make this night perfect,’ she thought to herself. “Oh, well I have to say this place looks great, very Venetian. Their décor is beautiful, almost like being in Italy. Oh they even have a cupid fountain!” Willow began to babble a bit, so Tara rested her hand over the babbling redhead’s, which slowly brought the babble to a halt as Willow just grinned.

“What will you be having love? They have scaloppini, which sounds yummy.” The blond offered, as she kept looking over the menu. Just then the waitress came up, “Good Evening ladies, what can I get you to drink while you decide what to eat?” Tara smiled, “We will have two glasses of your best Merlot please.” The girl wrote it down nodding, and walked off to place the order. Willow’s eyes bulged at the order, as she looked at Tara shocked, “Baby, we don’t have money for that.” She watched as the blond bit her lower lip, “Well, I have been saving some money for a special night for us, I wanted to spoil you a bit.”

Willow decided she wanted to sit next to her girl, so slowly she got up, and moved beside Tara in the booth. “I can’t sit across from you tonight baby, I need to be close.” The blond wrapped an arm around her girl smiling. “I wouldn’t have it any other way sweetie.” The waitress came back with their drinks, setting the glasses down, and grabbing her pad to take their order.

“What will you ladies have tonight?” She waited patiently as the girls looked back at their menus. “I’ll take the Scaloppini please, with the house salad.” Willow stated, and then looked at her lover. “I will have the veal parmesan please.” Tara stated as she handed the menu to the waitress. “Will there be anything else?” Both women shook their heads, and the waitress left.

The witch’s cuddled until their dinners arrived, then began to eat as they spoke about their day, avoiding the ‘Amy’ subject altogether. “So why did you have to leave me in the food court for so long love, while I was waiting I thought you got lost?” Willow asked as she popped a scallop in her mouth. The blond chuckled. “I had to check on something, I had placed an order a while ago, so I checking up on it.”

She ate a piece of veal hoping that would sate her girlfriends’ curiosity. “Well what did you order?” the witch almost choked but hid it by taking a small sip of her wine, chuckling inside knowing nothing ever sated Willow’s curiosity. “Nothing, just a small trinket.” She hoped Willow would stop asking questions, it was hard enough to keep this secret from her, since they shared everything.

The dinner went rather quickly after that, as the redhead just shrugged, though her mind kept wondering what Tara was hiding. Once they both finished, Tara went up to pay the bill, and the waitress gave Willow a note. “I was told to give this to you.” Willow opened the paper, and it said to meet someone special in the park, and to bring Tara.

“I knew it!” the redhead exclaimed as Tara sat back down a bit startled. “Knew what love?” Tara looked confused, as Willow handed her the note. She read it, and smiled, inwardly thanking Kelly for the great timing. “Shall we go then; it says to meet right now?” The small witch nodded, and Tara took her hand as they walked out of the restaurant and headed towards the park.

“They are headed this way everyone, hide!!!” Buffy yelled, and hid behind the main tree, the place looked amazing. Yellow, red, and white roses were scattered on the trail to the bench to show the couple the way. There were candles lit in varies gothic style candle sticks. A small table sat by the bench with two pan flute glasses, and a chilled bottle of Chardonnay nestled in an ice pocket beside them.

Everyone ran for their hidden spots so that Tara could do the most important, in a more private way. The Violinist stood by the tree, but out of sight, ready to start playing when Tara gave the key word. Everyone watched the gated entrance, all covered in dark purple fabrics, waiting for the witches to enter the garden.

The redhead stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the gate decorated in purples. She looked at Tara who just smiled, and lightly tugged for her to walk in with her. Willow’s eyes bulged as she saw the small space covered in roses, and candles. Tara became very quiet as Willow looked around; Tara could make out the Violinist but said nothing. She looked at her redheaded lover as they walked. They walked up to a bench, resting on the bench were 3 single roses; one red, one yellow and one white.

Tara knelt, and picked them up, then sat down. “Sit with me darling.” She patted the empty spot next to her. Willow slowly sat still looking around, then her eyes settled on Tara. The blond was looking down, and her breathing seemed rather shallow. “Baby, are you ok?” The small witch asked, the blond raised her head and smiled, nodding. She then gave Willow the flowers as she began to speak.

“Willow baby, I am giving you these three roses, they signify something in you that I hold so dear to me. The yellow is for our friendship, without you I probably wouldn’t be here today. You saved me, and helped me become who I am now.” She took a breath, seeing that Willow was listening intently, she continued.

“T-the white one is f-for purity. You showed me that not everything in this world was dark, showed me the purity inside you. Something not many people see, but you opened up to me, and for that I am forever thankful, and honored. The red rose…” she trailed off as the violinist started to play a romantic melody, that made the redhead jump.

Taking a much needed breath as the music played, Tara turned Willow’s gaze from where the music was coming from, and knelt down on one knee in front of her lover. “The red rose represents our love, the deepest love I could ever imagine. The way you love me, and show me how you care. Willow Rosenberg, you are the love of my life, my soul mate, without you I am incomplete, and alone. You fill my heart with joy, and love.”

She paused again, pulling out a small velvet box, opening it revealing two rings, both with a small diamond in them and Celtic knots surrounding the diamond. She looks into those pools of green, and all nervousness left her. “Will you marry me?”

TBC

Hope you all liked it. Feedback is much appreciated!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 am 
3. Flaming O

Dibs!!! I'm really loving this story. I hope someone puts this much effort and love into this when I get married!!! Can't wait for the next update, keep it up!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:45 am 

Awwww! What a great way to start my day:) I loved the build up, although when Amy showed up I thought everything was going in a very wrong direction. So glad that didn't pan out! You really came through on the descriptiveness, I could picture everything. Very sweet and very romantic!

I wonder what Willow's answer will be... :hmm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 am 
4. Extra Flamey

This is great, I loved all the planning that's gone into the proposal.
I hope Amy doesn't do anything else, glad Tara was there to help Willow.
The different coloured roses were especially nice, the explanation of each was just perfect.
I can't wait for the next update. =)

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm 
3. Flaming O

very well done!! i absolutely LOVE how Tara gets all "large with the butch" protecting Willow from Amy (the rat fink :fit2 :angry ). you keep the teasing going between our two ladies so well. :blush

The proposal itself is so sweet. I'm loving all the planning and work that not only Tara but so many of their friends do to help this come into being. very nice job!!

:sheep :thud i can't believe you left such a cliffhanger... did she say yes? did she pass out from over excitement? oh ya gotta update soon... my nerves can't handle not knowing ... hehehe

selene

Scarlet Black

Post subject: Re: New Story: A Proposal Plan 08/01/2011
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Planned Proposal
By: Me
Summary: Tara asked the question, will Willow accept, or does someone else have other ideas?

Chapter 3

Everyone was waiting to jump up to yell surprise, and their congratulations. Buffy was ready to pummel Willow if she said no, but stayed quiet watching.

Tara was waiting on one knee, watching the emotions cross Willow’s face. Looks of surprise, love, want, as well as total shock. Willow opened her mouth to answer, but saw someone behind Tara throw a ball of some dark mass at the two witches. Willow instinctively shoved the blond out of the way and the dark energy hit Willow directly in the chest. The redhead collapsed unconscious.

Buffy saw this and tackled the figure to the ground and pinned a slightly larger woman down. “What the fuck, AMY!?!?!” The slayer growled the girl tried to move; her arms and legs pinned kept her from getting up. The girl struggled, growling at Buffy, “Get off me!” Buffy laughed, then the girl starting speaking in Latin. Tara was quick pointing a hand at Amy, “Silentium!” Amy’s mouth was immediately silenced.

Willow was lying on the ground, breathing but totally out to the world. The blonde’s eyes were enraged as she walked over to where Buffy had the witch pinned. “What the hell is wrong with you!?!” Tara pushed the slayer out of the way and picked Amy up with one arm.

By now everyone had come out of hiding, Xander cradled Willow’s head while Anya tried to wake her up. Buffy went wide eyed looking at how Tara got so defensive, the smaller girl was grabbing at Tara’s arms trying to free her-self. “loquere,” the blond witch stated, Amy gasped as she yelled. “Put me down you bitch!” She began to speak in tongues again but Tara wrapped fingers around her neck and squeezed just enough to keep words from coming out.

“Bitch huh? I’ll show you a bitch!” Tara threw Amy backwards and the girl landed with a loud thud against the tree, Tara noticed her coven friends walking towards Amy. “NO, she’s mine!” Everyone instantly backed up; Tara looked behind her, seeing Willow on the ground, which just fueled her anger.

Amy was trying to keep her balance as the woman approached her; she threw out her hands sending more dark energy out, straight at the blonde’s chest. However, Tara deflected with ease; Amy didn’t know what she just got herself into. The girl struggled, then suddenly Tara dropped her.

Landing on her ass, Amy growled getting up. “You will regret that!” She spat the words out, while dusting off. Buffy stayed behind Tara close, just not too close, there for backup if needed. All the others circled them, making an escape for Amy impossible. Tara heard someone talking, and knew it was Xander on the phone with 911. “You hurt my future wife! You are going to pay for that!” Tara yelled over the short distance to Amy.

A tentative hand rested on Tara’s shoulder, she turned to face Buffy who had a scared look shaking her head. “Don’t Tara, it’s not worth it. Let me deal with her, bind her and I can take it from there. You need to look after Willow.” The slayer walked in front of the blond and looked at Amy. She waited for Tara to bind Amy. Sirens were now being heard, as the ambulance drove into the park parking lot, a cop car followed behind.

Amy looks around then lunges for the slayer, only to find the other woman side stepped and Amy planted her face into the dirt at Tara’s feet. Tara mumbled under her breath quickly; Amy felt something come over her. :”She’s all yours Buffy.” Tara turned her back on Amy, walking over to where the EMT’s had put Willow on a stretcher. She took the redhead’s hand as they loaded her up.

“Miss, we have to take her.” The man stated, then he realized the relationship, “Climb on in Miss, you should go with her.” He smiled weakly helping Tara into the back, shutting the ambulance doors. Everyone watched the Ambulance leave, turning their attention to the girl who destroyed an amazing moment in the two witch’s lives. The cop watched from her car, after a few minutes of watching the crowd just stand around, she decided it was ok to leave.

As soon as the cop car was out of sight, Buffy planted a foot in the middle of Amy’s back. Amy cried out as she felt the slayer’s boot in her back. “You really over stepped this time, and no one is going to help you.” Buffy was angry, grabbing Amy by her shirt tightly, she lifted her off the ground.

Instead of dealing with Amy with everyone else around, Buffy carried her ways off. Setting Amy down, Buffy kicks her right in the middle of the back. Sending the girl flying forward, walking up to her the blond wrenches the girls are back in a vice hold, cracking the elbow. Amy screams in pain as her elbow is broken, she tried to break free but the blond is too strong for her. “You ever come near Tara or Willow again…” Buffy trails off, turning Amy around, she kicks the girls left knee cap. Another crack is heard, as Amy falls to one knee letting out a yelp.

“You got me?” The slayer looked down at the small brunette.Amy nodded with tears streaming down her face, “I got it, too bad though Willow won’t wake up for a long time.” She got a sinister smile, as she began to cackle a bit. Buffy scowled and kicked Amy’s face, breaking her jaw and silencing any more words from the girl. “Shut it, Willow is stronger than you think, and with Tara she is invincible.” The slayer bends down looking at Amy, “You better pray she doesn’t remember anything, because she will come after you.”

Buffy stood up, walking away leaving Amy in the dark, in pain and rethinking some things. As the blond approached the group she cleared her throat, “Ok let’s clean up and head to the hospital. Tara and Willow need our Support.” She began cleaning up the roses and collecting stuff, everyone else followed suite not saying a word.

The ambulance arrived within minutes at the hospital; the EMT’s opened the back doors. Tara jumped out, watching as they pulled Willow out and set up the stretcher to take her inside. She reached for her lover’s hand and walked with them inside. She thought she felt Willow’s hand tighten her grip on her hand, but Willow didn’t stir. A nurse started asking Tara a ton of questions, answering them to the best of her ability, as the nurse wrote everything down.

“Miss McClay, I know you are her girlfriend but you can’t go any further.” The Nurse touched Tara’s arm to stop her. The EMT’s stopped moving and the blond kissed Willow before they went through the doors. “I love you, Willow.” She whispered as her lover disappeared down the hall. She looked at the nurse, “You better be ready for a lot of people to swamp the waiting room.” The nurse walked the blond back and helped her sit down. Tara had not shown much emotion up until now, the flood gates on her eyes opened, she began to cry.

Few minutes later an English man’s voice was heard, “Yes, I am here for a Willow Rosenberg she was admitted?” Tara looked up to see Giles rubbing his head at the nurses’ station. She jumped up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a fierce hug. Giles hugged Tara back, and walked with her to sit. “I am so sorry Tara, Xander called me right after it happened.”

“M-mr. Giles, I don’t know w-what to d-do…” tears were streaming down her face; he pulls out a hanky and hands it to Tara. Gladly accepting it she wipes her eyes, “I can’t lose her…I-I…just c-can’t.” Tara leaned into Giles side, and he held her as they waited for news. Soon Buffy, Xander and the rest of the gang showed up, no one spoke, they just sat and waited.

Two hours later a doctor came out in scrubs, “Ms. McClay?” He looked at everyone; Tara slowly stood and walked over. “I’m Ms. McClay.” She looked at him hoping, he brought the mask down from his face. “Ms. McClay, Willow is stable, we had to make an incision over her heart, and we vacuumed out something black. We are sending it to the lab for tests, she is still unconscious. I think you should stay with her, we do not know if she will wake up.” He frowned a bit and then walked over to the nurses’ station to get some paperwork.

Tara just stood there, the news slowly sinking in, turning to her friends. “I need to see Willow, now.” Her lip trembled, buffy moved to her and hugged her tight. “I will see when you can see her.” The smaller blond moved to the station to talk to a nurse, few minutes later came back. “We can see her now, she is in room 208.”

They all nodded, Buffy wrapped an arm around Tara’s shoulders, walking with her to the room, the gang following behind. As Buffy opened the door, Tara rushed to the bedside of her love. “Oh baby, why…why?” She nuzzled willows hair and took her hand to hold. Everyone else filed in quietly, Xander heard the others arriving so he slipped out to go talk to the large group.

They watched as Tara held onto Willow’s hand, Dawn curled up on a chair as tears poured down. Giles stood next to her, and Buffy hugged her sister. No one knew what to do or say, they were just quiet. Tara had scooted onto the bed, lying next to Willow whispering in her ear that the redhead needed to come back to her.

Willow looked around, she was in a white room; there was a desk, and a couple of chairs. “Where am I?” She asked out loud, looking around it seemed like she was the only one in the room. “You are not alone.” A soft voice spoke from behind the desk, the chair turned and a blond woman with the bluest eyes Willow ever saw smiled at her. “Welcome Willow, I have been waiting for you. Please have a seat.” The woman leaned on the desk, Willow sat down getting a shiver. The woman looked so familiar, but how, her eyes widened, it was an older version of Tara. “Are you Tara’s mom?”

The woman smiled, “Yes, I am. You are here because of what Amy did, and because I needed to talk to you.” Willow nodded, balling a fist at the mention of Amy. “That B….” Tara’s mom cut her off, “Willow, Amy will no longer hurt you or Tara. What she did was wrong, but it got you to me.” The redhead listened, relaxing more.

“I know you love my daughter; I have watched you both grow close. You both have also grown in power, both of you will have to be on guard for the rest of your lives. There are things in this world that do not want you and Tara to tie the knot.” The woman sighed and leaned back. “We will help you as much as we can, however this is a long hard road.” Willow looked confused, “We, who is we?” She watched as the woman stood up.

“We are I, Tara’s grandmother and her great grandmother. We cannot tell you what’s coming, but we will help you. Now you need to go back to your Fiancée.” She smiled, taking Willows hand and pulling the redhead up and into a hug. “Love my daughter with all you are Willow, love with get you through.” Pulling back she smiled as Willow noticed things going dark. She started to hear a familiar voice calling her, calling her back home.

It had been a few hours; everyone was still quiet except for a soft voice whispering in Willow’s ear. “Come back to me Willow, we have yet to even begin to live. Please darling come back.” Words were repeated over and over, Tara’s heart ached for Willow to wake up. The blonde’s heart was breaking, but she knew she had to try. Squeezing Willow’s hand, she was shocked to feel Willow squeeze back. “Willow!” She jumped up and squeezed again, like before the redhead squeezed back. She pushed the nurse call button as she looked at her lover.

Everyone rushed over, as Willow slowly opened her eyes. “Oh thank you goddess! Willow you are awake!” Tara exclaimed and kissed her beautiful redhead. Willow groaned, feeling pressure on her chest. Tara jumped back realizing she was leaning on Willow’s chest. “Oh I’m so sorry Willow.” She slowly moved back to her side as everyone was smiling and exclaiming their happiness.

Soon the nurse came in and smiled, “Well look who is awake, we didn’t know if you would wake up.” She checked Willow’s vital signs, then left to get the Doctor. Tara was standing there crying happy tears. Willow slowly pulled Tara to her and gave her a smile, “I missed you baby, and I still have to answer your question.” Tara blinked, remembering she began to smile.

The gang was now in rapt attention as they heard Willow talk to Tara, all of them anxious to know what the answer would be. “Tara baby, I would love to marry you.” She smiled big and then pulled Tara in for a kiss.

Everyone clapped and congratulated them; Tara pulls out a ring, sliding it on Willow’s finger. Willow then took the other ring, putting it on Tara’s finger. They smile at each other, not hearing anyone else, nor did they notice the Doctor coming in.

TBC

This is chapter 3, hope you enjoyed even though I took you on an emotional roller coaster lol.

Last edited by AstronSoul on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm 
3. Flaming O

dibs will be back aftrer i read it lol

:sheep wow.... i love the twists that you are putting in. i am so waiting (with little patience lol) for your next update.

seriously thinking Amy got off way too easy... she needs to be whacked something fierce :punish :punish :punish :punish :punish :punish :punish :smash :smash :smash :smash :smash :smash ... there that should help.

it warmed my heart that Willow got approval from Tara's mom, but i am nervous wondering what other challenges face the girls.

:applause :applause :applause she said YES please keep this story going. i am firmly sucked in now hehehe.

selene

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm 

Yay...a super quick update!! Gotta love those!

Nice twist, BTW, I did not see that coming. I love protective Tara! ;-) I think Amy should have taken her seriously during the mall confrontation. I was a little surprised at the level of violence that Buffy exacted on Amy, especially since she is also a human. I guess she was pissed too, lol.

Willow said yes!! As if there would be any other answer, lol.

Can't wait to see what's in store for our girls next! Keep writing!! :kgeek :kgeek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Okay, the way this seems to eb going is that AMy was being used by (or hired by?) soemthing else which will keep coming after our girls but won't bother using Amy again. ( Maybe it even lent her the dark power she used in these spells.)

Interesting that the hospital could fix a magical attack. Good news, too, of course!

Loved the use of flower symbolism; I soemtimes use it myself.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey!

First, welcome to the board! :balloons :dumbo :pinky :bounce :banana :eatme :banana :bounce :pinky :dumbo :balloons

You have been putting a lot of love out on the boards lately. Nice. :flower

Romance, suspense, plotting, and evil Amy - eager to see what happens next!!!

Just started reading, so it's up to you to keep writing! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 am 
5. Willowhand

Hey guys I know it's been over a week and no update, I am sorta having writers block, hopefully soon it will get done.

sapphoselene

Thanks sweetie, I for sure wanted to put Tara's mom in there somewhere. It's important to Tara that I do know. Also a lil hint, you will see more of her mom later on.
Quote:
seriously thinking Amy got off way too easy

Amy the rat hasn't gotten off easy at all, she will be around still, but I will not say how hehe. Think about it though, Buffy really nailed her, breaking an elbow and a knee (which she usually doesn't do) but we do know she is very protective of her friends, so hence the very angry attitude of the slayer.

Finey_McFine

Quote:
Nice twist, BTW, I did not see that coming. I love protective Tara!

Yeah, I like when Tara goes mama bear when it comes to Willow or one of her friends. It shows yes she is shy, but you better watch the hell out if you threaten someone she loves. Plus, it shows that no matter what danger it is she is willing to do anything to keep them safe.

DaddyCatALSO

Quote:
Interesting that the hospital could fix a magical attack

Well if you consider, the Doctors didn't know what the black stuff was, it was just in her chest. (Later you will find out what) But to know why it didn't spread you will have to wait till I write it in a bit later (ooo lots of mysteries hehe). Don't worry it will be explained when the time comes.

Ariel

Quote:
Just started reading, so it's up to you to keep writing!

Great I love new readers!!!!! I really hope you lie how it turns out, hopefully my writers block ends soon!!!!

I am working on the chapter and should have it soon, VERY soon!

:kgeek Astron :kdevil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
Author: AstronSoul
Summary: Willow is a love, accepted Tara’s proposal, how will the past hours events affect their future?

As promised after a slightly long wait!!

Chapter 4: Home & Planning

“Ow, easy baby that hurts.” Willow grimaced getting out of the car. Tara almost yanked her out of the car, so excited that Willow was finally released from the hospital. The redhead had to stay for an entire week, as the tests were done on the stuff taken from her chest. They didn’t know what it was or where it came from, the witch’s had their own ideas. They didn’t clue the doctors in though, just waiting patiently to be able to go home.

“Sorry love, just happy you are home.” Tara slowed her movements to help Willow out of the car, and started to walk up toward the house. When they reached the steps; Willow rested her hands on the railing so Tara could go, and get the other stuff, as well as lock the car. Walking back up; she helped Willow up the steps, the smaller girl grunted a bit in pain. “I so cannot wait till I am done healing, this hurts like all fuck.”

Tara giggled and opened the door, “Can you get in on your own by holding the wall love? I am going to carry this stuff in behind you.” Willow nodded, placing a hand on the wall and slowly stepping forward. Each step reminding her why she was going so slow; not able to take very deep breaths, yet with her incision on her chest still healing. Leaning on the doorframe into the living room, Willow heard Tara behind her setting everything down. “It’s good to be home.” Willow stated already breathless, smiling Tara kissed her cheek as she helped her to the couch to sit down.

“Need anything, a drink, a snack anything at all?” Tara was at her love’s beck and call. Willow shook her head still trying to catch her breath, “No I am fine for a few minutes, however I could use some Tara lovens.” She grinned and motioned for Tara to come closer. Stepping closer the blond smiles, leaning down she pressed her lips to Willows. They stayed together; just enjoying each other as they kissed, only pulling apart for a much needed Air. “Mmmm I missed you baby, hospitals are no place for my fiancé to be in.” Tara flashed her lopsided grin, turning to head to the kitchen to get some drinks, as well as a snack.

Willow eased herself back to lean against the back of the couch, propping her feet up on the coffee table. “Good to be home again, what’s on TV?” She looked around for the remote; however it was just out of arms reach. She stared at the remote, then looking around she muttered, “Sublovo.” The remote slowly started to float and it came to rest in her hand. She smiled to herself and turned on the TV waiting for Tara to return with whatever was in the house.

The blond had just come out of the kitchen when she stopped to watch her lover, giggling to herself when Willow made the remote levitate to her hand. Tara was happy to see the redhead was able to do small things without going all dark. “Getting more comfy are we baby?” Raising a brow grinning at her love, she set down two mugs of tea with some cookies. Willow looked at her confused, then eyes widened in realization. “Oh um, you were not supposed to see that.” Tara chuckled, “Oh and why not, I’m glad you can do small things. It shows you are getting better at fighting it, and you will be able to do more in the future. Willow, I don’t want you to stop doing magick, I just want you to learn and reconnect in a better way than before.” The blond picked up a mug, handing it to Willow as she retrieved the other one.

“But Tare, if I do anything big I go all dark and somewhat veiny, I rather not do that.” Willow takes the mug sipping it, slowly turning to look at Tara. “You really think I can, cast larger spells again, with you I mean?” Tara reached over, resting her hand on Willow’s knee, and feeling that warmth come over her that comes with touching her lover. “Yes baby, in time I do believe we can cast like we did before, but please don’t rush it.” After taking a drink, Tara set her mug down, she moved closer to willow; gently wrapping an arm around the redhead’s shoulder, both sinking into a comfortable silence as they watched TV.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

“Buffy, you freakin retard!” Dawn exclaimed, she knelt down and started picking up oranges from the floor. Buffy glared at her younger sister, kneeling down to help. “Well how was I supposed to know it would all fall over!?” The slayer had reached for a orange in the middle of a fruit pyramid, which in turn all the other oranges fell; since she grabbed one from the bottom. “You are kidding me, its common knowledge to take from the top!” The brunette almost screeched, “Gees, for being the Slayer you are dumb.”

They got the oranges into the fruit crate then hurried off, Buffy slapping the back of Dawn’s head. “Hey, what was that for!” Dawn asked, rubbing her head as she gave Buffy a deadly glare. “Don’t berate me, I’m older than you!” The blond smirked to herself, pushing the cart to the cereal aisle. Dawn trotted up to the side and punched her sister’s arm. “Well don’t do something stupid, and I won’t point out your flaws.” She stuck her tongue out at her sister, then grabbed a box of cereal, putting it in the cart. “Ok fine, I so cannot wait for Faith to get back; you are way too damn annoying without her around.”

Dawn suddenly got quiet; she had missed her girlfriend knowing that she had to go do something. She wished Faith would come back soon. “Yeah, I miss her Buff. I feel so alone when she isn’t here, and I know you hate hearing this but….I miss her in my bed, cuddling and stuff. Hard to sleep sometimes when the one you love is gone.” Buffy looked at her sister, she knew Dawn had it hard when Faith had to leave. “I’m sorry Dawn; I didn’t mean to depress you. When is she supposed to come back?”

Dawn took out her pocket calendar and smiles, “the 16th of this month.” Buffy laughed and nudged Dawn. “Sis, tomorrow is the 16th.” It took the smaller girl a moment; suddenly she gave Buffy a huge bear hug. “OH MY GODS, You are so right!!!” She exclaimed, and then let go looking embarrassed. “Heh, sorry just um ya know excited. It’s been 3 months; it takes a toll on a girl.” The blond nodded and saw they had everything they needed. “Let’s check out and see if Tara got Willow home alright.” The two women headed for the registers.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Willow had dozed off on Tara’s shoulder, the blond watched her sleep. She started to doze off herself when the door slammed open and jolted both witch’s awake. “We’re home!” Buffy yelled and set bags on the entrance table, “Gees Buffy, any louder?” Tara yelled from the couch. The slayer walked into eth living room, she began to blush. ‘Oh god, so sorry were you sleeping?” Tara nodded and Willow was looking at Buffy like she was the next apocalypse.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you would be sleeping. We brought groceries, how are you settling back in Will?” The smaller blond came in hearing Dawn starting to put groceries away in the kitchen. She sat on the coffee table and looked at the two witches’. “Ya know Buffster, I just got back.” Willow yawns, “And the meds I am on make me tired.” The slayer nodded, “Need help getting upstairs, it’s gonna get loud here probably with Xander and Anya coming to see you, and about 200 other people, should nap while you can.”

Tara slowly got up and helped Willow up, “We’ll be fine Buff, oh and tell Dawn I need to talk to her later will you. I’m gonna nap with Will. I am very tired myself.” They headed for the staircase, then Tara turned. “Get us up in two hours please.” Buffy nodded, then watched as two of her best friends disappeared up the stairs. Buffy made her way into the kitchen and laughed at what she saw.

Dawn had turned the radio on, listening to t.A.T.u.’s song ‘Not Gonna Get Us’, and singing into a celery stick for a microphone. The brunette whirled around with deep red cheeks, throwing the celery at Buffy t otry and distract so she could compose herself. “Buffy, don’t sneak up on me!” All the slayer could do was duck and laugh, “You looked great, celery should be your friend more often.” The blond leaned on the counter laughing. Dawn tried to get eth red out of her cheeks, “Yeah well, at least I wasn’t caught naked singing in my room by Riley, singing toucha toucha toucha me.”

Buffy’s eyes went wide; it was her turn to become as red as a tomatoe. “Uhhh um…” She slouched; knowing her little sister had her on that. “Ok fine you win, this time, careful though I will come back with a vengeance.” Dawn happily continued to put stuff away. Before long everything was put away and the two women were sitting at the island chatting away. Upstairs, both witches were in bed, per Willow’s request naked. “Mmm I missed feeling you against me Tare.” Willow nuzzled the blonde’s chest, draping an arm over the woman’s stomach. Tara smiled and ran fingers through red hair. Her other arm was rubbing the arm that lay on her stomach. “I missed you baby, after I saw you lay on the ground…” Tara trailed off as tears came to her eyes, shaking her head she smiled. Willow slowly sat up, cupping the blonde’s cheek. “Baby, it’s not your fault, this…” takes the bandage of her chest, it had ten stitches in it. “This is not your fault, I didn’t want you to get hurt, I had to keep you safe.”

Tara nodded as tears began to fall, “I almost lost you, I can’t lose you.” Willow without thinking pulled the blond to her, and wrapped her arms around her lover. She felt a slight pain in her chest, shrugging it off in her mind; she really didn’t care. “I’m here, not going anywhere. You called me back, but I do need to tell you something.” Willow got quiet, not knowing how to say what she experienced. “What is it Will?” Tara looked up at her, eyes red. The redhead took a deep breath, as deep a breath as she could take.

“While I was unconscious, I met your mom.” She waited for a reaction from her lover. The blond sat up quickly, “What did she say, what did she want?” She was excited but scared at the same time. ‘Well she wanted to congratulate us, warning us there are other forces who do not want us to get married, and that she, your grandmother and great grandmother would be helping us along the way.” Willow takes a breath, “She gave me a hug, then I started hearing your voice calling me back. She told me to go to you, so I did happily.”

“Forces don’t want us together….that must mean we will have a hell of a time planning our wedding.” Then Tara chuckled, looking up she saw the confused look on Will’s face. “Oh I am laughing because we can do anything love, no one will stop our wedding.” Willow grinned in agreement, they both leaned back. Now Tara resting gently against the redhead, making sure she doesn’t disturb the scar. “We need to rest, everyone will start arriving soon.” Willow just kissed Tara’s head and closed her eyes. The blond smiled and closed her eyes, happy knowing they could do anything.

Susan watched from above, her smile stretched from ear to ear, as two elderly women came to stand on each side of her. “They will do well Susan, together they are invincible.” Susan looked at the woman, “I know mom, we will still have to help them. Tara is so happy, I am so glad she found Willow.” Both women nodded, “Just remember that was the only contact any of us can have with them, they must figure certain things out on their own.” The women looked at each other then faded to go prepare.

Buffy was ushering people into the living, everyone seemed to show up at once. “Ok everyone, they have been napping upstairs, it takes a lot out of Willow. I’ll go tell them we have guests, please when they come down don’t overwhelm them.” Buffy smiled and trotted upstairs, knocking on the door. She heard some sounds and then the handle turned.

“Oh hey Buff.” Willow greeted her with a yawn, not realizing she was still naked. All Buffy saw was the no bandaged chest. ‘Willow! Where is your bandage, what happened, OMG you need to keep it covered!” The redhead was trying to gain her bearings at the yelling when Tara walked up to them. “Buffy, gees we are waking up and she is fine. What are you doing up here anyway?” Tara was not in a mood of having her lovers best friend looking at them naked much longer.

“Oh yeah, we have guests, can you guys come down?” The slayer shifted on her feet now realizing they are both completely naked. “We’ll be down soon, now stop gawking and get downstairs.” Tara said with a giggle. Buffy’s eyes widened and she turned on her heels and ran down stairs. “I tell ya sometimes I wonder if she truly is straight or not.” Willow laughed pushing the door shut, but started coughing from the laughter. The blond was right there worried, “Sweetie you ok?” Her eyes were washed with concern.

“Yeah fine…” coughs “just not used to the constriction on my chest.” Willow took a breath and smiled, “I’m ok baby really, let’s get dressed and see out guests.” Tara nodded and Willow leaned over and pressed her lips to Tara’s. The blond moaned quietly and pulled Willow closer to her, as they continued to kiss. Arm’s wrapped around the blonde’s neck, stepping closer as their bodies came together. They stood for a few minutes, then parting for much needed air. “Um we…should get ready.” Tara’s voice was husky as she gazed into Willow’s eyes.

Willow nodded, “Yeah we should, guests.” They slowly pulled away from one another, grabbing clothing to get dressed. Both wore simple jeans with sandals, Willow donned a green peasant top. Looking in the mirror she smiled and turned, seeing Tara put on a light peach colored blouse and buttoned it up. They gazed at each other, finally eyes locking. “You look amazing Tare, simply delicious.” Tara blushed and walked over, “So are you love, ready to go downstairs?” She took her fiancé’s hand, the girl nodded and they headed downstairs.

A figure watched the house from his car, he noticed the witches left their rooms. Then saw them in the living room window greeting friends. He smiled to himself, “Soon you two will hate each other, and then we can take over without you getting in the way.” His cell phone rang, answering it his face went paler then it was already. “Yes sir, no sir, they are with friends right now.” He gulped, “Soon sir, alright sir.” He hung up and kept watching the house. “Very soon.”

The witches were smiling as they talk to their friends, everyone finally able to congratulate them after the whole Amy ordeal. Many giving small gifts, excited that they were finally tying the knot. Their friends asking what type of wedding, or how Willow was doing. Willow started to get a headache; she excused herself from the speaking to a girl names Julie from the Wicca group. Heading to the kitchen, the redhead closed the door behind her and sighed. Her chest was hurting, making it hard to breathe. Moving to the sinks, she filled a glass with water; downing it in one gulp. Setting the glass down she moved to a stool and sat down.

Few minutes later the door opened and Dawn walked in, she saw Willow resting her head on the counter top. “Will, you ok?” She moved to the redhead and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. The taller woman looked up nodding, “Yeah, just tired, head and chest hurts.” The brunette nodded grabbing two pills and gave them to Willow. “Thanks Dawnie.” Willow smiled and took the pills. The smaller girl noticed Willow started to rub over the stitches. “Um, don’t do that Will, that won’t help the healing.” She frowned looking at the other woman.

Willow looked down then blushed as she stopped; she looked at Dawn with a smile. “Thanks sweetie, you enjoying your evening, you seem very peppy tonight?” The girl’s eyes brightened as she sat down by her best friend. “Well…Faith comes home tomorrow. So I am excited. I miss her.” Willow smiled and gave Dawn a partial hug around the shoulders. “I am glad, you two have a lot of catching up to do.” She teased the brunette, seeing the girl’s cheeks flush red. “Well um yeah, um you coming back in there anytime soon?” Dawn pointed to the closed door.

The redheaded woman shook her head, “Would you tell Tara I am in here please?” Dawn nodded and placed a kiss on Willow’s cheek. “You relax I will get Tara.” The girl jumped off the stool, and headed out, making sure she closed the door again. She spotted Tara across the room, so started to make her way over.

Back in the kitchen, Willow sighed deeply looking at her chest. Closing her eyes she began to meditate, drawing from the earth to speed up the healing process. She meditated for a few minutes, then heard a knock on the kitchen door that led outside. Slowly opening up her eyes, she walked over and turned the outside light on. No one was there, slowly opening the door; she looked around and saw no one. Looking at the ground she finally saw a small package, addressed to both Tara and herself. Picking it up, she moved back in and shut the door.

‘Hey you, why are you all alone in here?” The voice was soft but startled Willow, she jumped and turned around as she caught her breath. “You scared me half to death baby.” She smiled at Tara and walked to the island setting the package down. “I got a headache, and chest started hurting so I came in here. Yes I already took something for it.” She stated before her lover could ask her. “We have a package, it was dropped off just now.” The blond walked over and looked at it, “I don’t like mysterious packages. They always lead to bad things.”

Tara poked it with a finger, she didn’t sense anything from it, but was still very wary. “Should we open it?” Looking at Willow, chuckling at the site; the redhead already had a knife in her hand to begin opening the package. “Well it’s to both of us, so shall we?” Handing the knife to Tara, the blond took it. “Alright, whatever it is good or bad, we can face it.” Willow nodded as Tara starting to open the package, took all of 2 minutes. The packaged contained a smooth cedar box that was stained. No markings on it at all, they looked at each other quizzically. ‘Well, we should open it.” Willow reached out and flipped the lid up. They felt a gust of wind but then nothing, looking into the box. Suddenly Tara picked up the box and shook it, turned it upside down, but there was nothing there. “Well that’s strange, I wonder if that gust of wind had something to do…” She trailed off as she felt a cold chill.

A small voice in her head prompted her to ask Willow about Julie. “Will, I saw you talking to Julie earlier; you were standing rather close to her, there something going on between you two?” Tara’s eyes looked at Willow. The redhead went wide eyed, ‘How could Tara even ask something like that!’ she thought. “There is nothing going on between Julie and me, what the hell you ask that for? You know you are my only girl.” Willow got defensive as a voice in her head gave her something to counter with. “Speaking of which, why are you all chummy with Lisa the other day when we met for lunch? You seemed to be more into her then you were into me.”

Tara’s nostrils flared at the accusation, “I would never! I was the one that asked you to marry me remember….” Willow cut her off, “Yeah you did and I answered with a resounding yes, or are you rethinking your question now?” Green eyes darkened, angry as she waited for a reply. “Why the hell would I retract that question, or are you having second thoughts. Maybe you rather be with Julie huh?” Tara’s hands were balling into fists.

Willow’s eyes bulged, “I’m not taking this shit, we are supposed to be happy but you are acting like a bitch!” She pushed past Tara, wincing as she did so. Stormed out of the room, but Tara was on her heels. “Oh what you gonna run away like a kid and sulk?” Everyone’s head turned in shock looking at the two. “I’m going for a walk, I need to cool off after that fucked up question!” Willow grabbed a jacket, opened the front door and left; slamming the door behind her. Tara stared at the door for a minute, then huffed up the stairs to their room and slammed the door.

Buffy looked at Dawn, her younger sister shrugged not knowing what was going on. “I’m going after Willow, she knows better than to go out at night like this, Dawn can you…” Dawn walked to the stairs, “I’m on it sis, go after Willow.” She headed up the steps. Everyone was looking awkward, “Well I think I want to go home and have sex.” Anya stated plainly, looking at Xander expectantly. Xander almost spit his coffee on Riley. A few people chuckled, Riley handed him a napkin.

Xander nodded his thanks as he moved to Anya whispering, “Really, you don’t need to do that Ahn.” She shrugged, “It broke the ice after awkwardness.” Others agreed, they all started talking again. Slowly the guests were starting to leave, saying their goodbyes. Xander decided to stay to make sure his friends were ok, of course Anya stayed with him. “Xander, why are humans so emotionally unstable?” He sighed and sat on the couch, knowing this would be a long night. “I don’t know Anya, we just are. Sometimes something happens and we don’t think.”

She listened, then sat beside him. “Is it something that every person has to work through?” He looked at her, seeing she was really trying to understand. “Yes Ahn, that’s exactly what we have to do. We all work through things differently. Knowing Willow, she is in pain and emotions are high. Tara is just happy to have Willow home, so a different emotional high.” The ex-vengeance demon nodded and leaned into his side. They both sat there quietly, hoping that whatever was going on, it would be resolved quickly.

The man in the car smiled as he saw Willow stomp out of the house upset, he texted his contact saying she had left the house heading south down the street. He then saw the slayer come out and go after her, he shrugged it off. He knew Tara would be upset in her room, dialing a number on his cell he waited.

“Dracus here.” The voice was deep and gnarly as he heard the voice. “Yes sir, it’s Coleman. The package was delivered and the redhead is out about town somewhere, with the slayer going after her.” There was a moment of silence, “Good work, keep an eye on them, keep me updated.” Dracus hung up; the man put his cell away.

Dracus rose from his desk and went to the window, he looked out over the busy San Diego streets. His plan was finally in motions, the two strongest witches in the world would soon hate each other. Preventing them from getting married was imperative, if they wed; he would surely die. “Not this time, this time they will be the ones to fall.” He lit a cigarette and took a puff.

Dawn knocked on the bedroom door, after a few minutes of no sound she opened it, “Hey Tara?” She peeked in, seeing the blond curled up on the bed whimpering. She walked over and rested a hand on Tara’s shoulder, the woman jumped at the touch. “What coming here to tell me you’re leaving?” Dawn looked confused, “Tara, it’s me Dawn.” Tara turned and sat up, “Sorry Dawn, I thought you were Willow.”

“Why would Willow leave?” The smaller girl asked sitting next to the blond. Tara sighed, “She’s been getting cozy with Julie from Wicca group. I saw them tonight talking.” Dawn’s jaw dropped, “Are you kidding me, You seriously think?” She stood up, immediately upset. “How could you even think such a thing about Willow? She loves you to death! What the hell happened to make you think she would ever cheat!?!” Dawn stood in front of Tara, hands on her hips. Her face looked angry.
The blond sat on the edge of the bed, “She was way too close to Julie, laughing and she touched her arm!”

Dawn couldn’t believe what she was hearing, Tara sounded like an insecure kid. “Tara, Willow is devoted to you, she touched Julie’s arm to excuse herself to the kitchen. She wasn’t feeling well, what the hell I tell you she wants you in the kitchen, and then out of nowhere you’re both yelling. Then Willow leaves, at night no less!” The girl sat back down and took Tara’s hands, “What happened?”

The blond looked at her friend, “When I went into the kitchen, Willow had a package in her hands. It was addressed to us both, so we opened it. There was a gust of wind, we looked at the box, it was empty.” She took a breath, “Then a voice in my head told me to ask will about her and Julie. It made me angry and I confronted her about it. Then Willow asked me about me and Lisa when we three went to lunch, how I was more into Lisa than her.” Tara fought tears as she spoke.

“Which made me angrier, we got into a fight. Willow stormed off; well I guess everyone saw that part.” Dawn rubbed Tara’s back, “You said a voice in your head told you to ask, you don’t have voices in your head, that’s very strange. Tara Willow loves only you, has proved it more than she should need too.” Tara nodded, “But the voice keeps telling me, and I get angry.” “Wait the voice is still there?” Dawn wondered if that package might be the problem. “Yes it is.” Tara replied. The smaller girl moved from the bed, “Don’t move.” She stated, running down to get the box. She came back a minute later holding the box, “This box right?” Tara nodded.

She looked over the box, not finding anything. Then something caught her eyes, she moved to the desk in the room. Grabbing the letter opener she pried the bottom of the box off, underneath it read; ?? ????? ???????? ????, ?? ?? ????? fester, ?????? ?? ?? ?????????, ?? ???? ???????? ?? ?????? ? ???? ??? ????. ?? ?? ???????, ???? Mote ?? ?????. (To those who open this, let hate fester, let it break apart, let them hate each other. By the darkness so mote it be.)

Dawn read it frowning, “Tara, someone cursed you and Willow. It’s Greek, a hate spell; someone doesn’t want you with Willow.” Tara stood up and walked over to look, her eyes going wide. “Oh Goddess, what have I done…” She began to cry and slumped on the bed. Dawn moved to her and held her. “Buffy went after Willow, we’ll work this out. Everything will be ok. Tara leaned into Dawn and cried, hoping Buffy would be able to get to Willow.

Willow was walking through a grave yard when Buffy caught up to her. “Hey Will, wait up!” She trotted to the redhead’s side. “You really need to be safer, charging out like that, at night no less.” She fell in stride with the witch. “Go away Buff.” A grave started to move, but before Buffy could ask; Willow sent a fire bolt into eth ground ashing the vampire. “Willow, what’s going on, you and Tara were having such a good time?”

Willow looked at the blond, “She accused me of cheating, and I threw it back in her face.” The slayer stopped and gaped at Willow, “Willow, she would never cheat on you, I kow you don’t cheat on her.” Buffy’s voice was calm. “Buff, I got so angry, I just ugh. She asked me first and it pissed me off.” Buffy put a hand on Willow’s arm, “Will, what happened, how did this happen?”
The witch sat on a tombstone, raising her head. Buffy saw the tear stains on her cheek from crying. “I was meditating, and I heard a knock on the back door. I looked and found a package.” Just then Buffy’s cell rang; she answered and after a minute hung up. “Willow, what was the package?” The redhead sighed, “Was an empty box, we opened it together, and we felt a gust of wind but than nothing. How could she even think that, I would never, but she was getting damn chummy with Lisa?” She spat out.

Buffy wrapped her arms around her best friend, “Will, we think you and Tara has been cursed, Dawn found a hate curse underneath the bottom of the box.” She felt Willow stiffen, then pulling away. “ I gotta get to Tara, I need to get to her now!” As the redhead spoke a dark sedan pulled up, a man stepping out. Buffy stood beside Willow eyeing the man, she got a weird vibe. Grabbing Willow’s hand, the redhead squeezed back as she watched the man as well.

“Willow Rosenberg?” The man stepped into the light, he had a sly smirk. “Who’s asking?” Buffy asked cooly. The man stepped closer, “My name is Coleman, Mark Coleman. I need to speak to the redhead.” Willow’s eyes narrowed, she looked at Buffy not knowing how this was. “Well talk, she is right here.” Willow nodded her head toward the man, but said nothing. “Well I want to speak in private, without the slayer around.” Buffy whipped her head around, how did he know who she was.

Willow stood up, never letting go of Buffy’s hand, “This is as private as you are getting, what’s your business with me.” Willow’s voice was laced with anger, but she kept herself in check. “Well, I am wondering how you and Tara are, I saw you upset, was hoping everything was ok.” He stated with a smirk on his face, he knew he would probably die. But this is what his master wanted, though he wasn’t sure why.

“You dare speak my fiancés name, I don’t know you. Mind your own business and let me be.” Buffy stepped in front of Willow as she saw the man Advance. “She said leave, I suggest you leave.” Coleman kept stepping forward; Willow stepped further behind buffy then stepped back up, “Wait, you left the package, with the curse on it.” It was a statement, but the man’s eyes widened. How they could know it was cursed, he thought. They were smarter than he thought. “So what if I was?”

Buffy didn’t need to know anymore, she pushed Willow back, and gave the guy a kick to the stomach. It should have sent him flying, but he only moved about five feet backwards. “You are not human.” Buffy hissed, Willow was by the tombstone again to stay out of the way. Coleman just chuckled dusting his pants off. “You are way too hot headed.” The slayer rolled her eyes, then stepped up. “Willow go home, you need to talk to Tara. I will deal with him.”

The witch got up and took off running back to the house, Coleman tried to go after her but Buffy was too quick for him. “Where do you think you are going?” She raised an eyebrow at him. He lunged at her, tackling her in the midsection. When they landed on the ground, Buffy jabbed an elbow into his back making him loose his grip. She kicked him off, standing she pulled a bowie knife out of her boot. He chuckled, “really a knife, wow you’re original.” He stalked around her; she kept her eyes fixed on him. He was cocky, too cocky for her liking.

As they circled he tried to take out her legs, instead she swung and the knife connected with his shoulder; making an odd squishing slicing sound. “Ewww that was just wrong.” She commented as he screamed in pain, she didn’t care to delay her own home going. SO with a quick twist, she forced the blade to angle towards his neck then pulled through his neck and other shoulder. Pulling the knife out she watched as the head and shoulders separated from the body. “Man you demons just get more disgusting.” Then she looks at her knife, “Guess now you are a part of the slayer battle collection.” Cleaning the blade on the grass, she shoved Coleman into a freshly dug grave, put some dirt on top and headed home.

Willow burst into the house, and ran upstairs, she got to their bedroom door. She stopped as she heard crying, hearing Dawn’s voice; she listened. “She would never do that to you Tara, seriously. Willow is so in love with you.” “I know, I can’t believe someone tried to…I can’t believe I said those things.” The redhead put her resolve face on, placing her hand on the knob opening the door. Stepping in she shut it and walked over quietly, kneeling down beside her lover. She nodded to Dawn to just quietly leave, the girl took the hint smiling and slide out from Tara. At the door she looked back, then closed the door as she excited.

“Tara…” Willow took the blonde’s hands in hers, trying to get the woman to look at her. “Baby I am so sorry for what I said, so very sorry. I just heard this voice and then you were yelling and I was yelling and then I just stormed out all mad and fuck I dunno why I said what I did but I said it and I just hope…” She was cut off by the worlds softest lips pressing against hers, eyes began to close. Both witches leaned into the kiss; Tara’s arms went around Willow’s neck tightly. Willow held Tara around the waist and leaned up more. The redhead could feel tears on her cheeks from the blond.

She slowly pulled away, tucking some of the blonde’s hair behind an ear. “I’m here baby, and it seems we beat it. “Though, I still have something in my head saying shit.” She looked into Tara’s eyes; a hand caressed the woman’s face. “I am sorry too, I didn’t mean those things Willow, I would never doubt you.” Willow nodded, and got up to sit on the bed. “I know baby, someone is trying to keep us apart, we need to stay strong and fight whatever is out there.”

She wrapped her arms around the blond, pulling her closer, she felt a pain in her chest, finally looking down she saw red. “Crap, I’m bleeding. Think I tore a few stitches.” Tara looked at her love’s chest, taking the redhead’s jacket. “Take your shirt and bra off baby.” She moved to set the coat on the desk, coming back with a curved needle and surgical thread. “Always have some on hand for who knows what injury.” She smiled and sat back down. Willow had tossed the bra and top off to the side. They both inspected the wound, there were no tears but 3 stitches were missing.

“Hmmm, it’s actually healing quite well. Did you meditate earlier?” Tara touched either side of the wound, the redhead didn’t flinch. “I did in the kitchen, before Dawn came in. felt right do to it right then and there.” The blood was coming from the very bottom of the incision. “adurere.” Tara whispered, the wound sizzled for a moment then the bleeding stopped. “Thanks sweetie.” Green eyes looked into blue; she took the blonde’s hands in hers. “Let’s promise to always talk things out, no matter how weird or outrageous it may sound. I want to marry you Tara. You are the only one for me.”

Feeling reassured, Tara smiled as she leaned forward, “You can’t get rid of me so easily as a yelling match. You are mine forever.” She pressed her lips against the redhead’s, eliciting a moan from her lover. Pulling the woman closer, hands stroking the back of the woman’s neck, “Goddess above, you are amazing.” Willow smiled, lying on the bed. “So are you Tare.” She yawns and gives a little stretch. “Mmm I think it’s time we go to bed.” She sat up and pulled off her shoes, and pants. Then watched as Tara stripped down to panties, they crawled back into bed. Tara got settled, waving her lover over to her to lie down. Willow happily complies, resting her head on the blonde’s chest. “Now this is the way to sleep, such soft pillows.” Tara giggled and ran fingers through the redhead’s hair and over her back. “I love you Willow Rosenberg.” Willow grinned, “I love you too Tara MaClay.” Both closed their eyes as they drifted off to dreamland.

Dracus felt as one of his employees died, he shook his head. Knowing he got rid of a nuisance of a demon. He went to his desk and started looking through a black book. “If these witches caught that spell so fast, I need something that will take them a lot longer to figure out. Or perhaps I will just kill one; that too would solve my problem. He stroked his chin where a soul patch was barely growing. A few minutes later, he reached for his phone to make an important call.

Buffy made it back to the house, seeing Xander and his girlfriend on the couch. Chuckling she put a blanket over them and walked upstairs. Dawn was by Tara and Willows door, tapping her sister on the shoulder with a smile. “Hey, they ok in there?” The younger girl jumped, then took in a deep breath. “Yeah, I think they are now asleep. I’m going to bed, then tomorrow big research on that box. After classes of course, only 1 tomorrow,” The brunette smiled and skipped down the hall to her and Faith’s room, excited about the next day; but also worried about her friends.

Buffy moved to her room, changing into PJ’s that were much more comfy. She slid into bed, looking around she looked up as if to look to the sky. “Please help them; they deserve each other, no matter who wants to destroy what they have. They need each other.” Buffy closed her eyes, fading quickly into her own dreams.

TBC

Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited by AstronSoul on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Story: A Proposal Plan 08/16/2011
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs

As I missed feedback on the last chapter YAY WILLOW SAID YES!!! I knew she would

Anyway
Very glad they were able to work past Dracus' second (I'm guessing Amy was sent by him as well) attack. Glad nothing to major happened after the cursed argument, I mean in the show it seemed as if whenever they have an argument something very bad happens.

Dracus is an awesome name for a villian.

So Dawn and Faith are dating, I'm guessing either season 3 happened differently or after the coma things changed.Anya and Xander are still together yay. I'm glad Xander I found Xander most likable when he was with Anya they just make quite a funny double act.

Also is Buffy still with Riley not complaining if she is I quite liked Riley. Really liked the use of toucha toucha toucha me and just in case you haven't seen it here's my favourite version of the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abci1bEim-k

I look forward to the next update.

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 am 
9. Gay Now

I really like the story so far... I hope Willow & Tara soon find out about Dracus & his cronies so they can make the bad guys go kaboom...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

Mgraham93

Quote:
Also is Buffy still with Riley not complaining if she is I quite liked Riley.

yes, Buffy is dating Riley, but he won't be in the story much. Army takes you everywhere but I promise he will make a few appearances eventually.

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I really like the story so far... I hope Willow & Tara soon find out about Dracus & his cronies so they can make the bad guys go kaboom...

Don't worry eventually something will happen, plus we can't have our heroines in too bad of a pickle!

I miss all my reviews, come back!!!! lol

The Proposal Plan
Summary: After a fight, will they have a lil fun making up?

Chapter 5: meditations and backyard fun.

Dawn paced at the airport, glancing at her watch sighing. “Come on the plane landed twenty minutes ago.” She was edgy, impatient; just wanting to have her lover back in her arms. Three months had come and gone, she hated that the council could send either slayer anywhere when they needed. ‘Damn council, I want my baby.” A man next to her, gave her a funny look, “You ok Miss?” he turned to get a better look at her, she shrugged. “Yes, just impatient. I hate waiting.” He nodded and looked back at the gate, he saw a woman coming toward the gate, his jaw dropping. Her hair was dark brown and shoulder length; she wore a tight white tank top that left nothing to the imagination; not to forget the black leather pants that hugged her nicely. Her boots were knee high, with buckles complimenting the outfit.

‘FAITH!” Dawn ran to her, as she passed through the gate and hugged the older woman tightly. Faith dropped her carry on and wrapped her arms around the smaller woman, closing her eyes. “Honey, I’m home.” She whispered into Dawn’s neck and held her tightly for a few minutes. The man that had stood next to Dawn just stared, smiling he saw his little girl. Taking her hand he walks off talking to her. Glancing over his shoulder, hoping the two women would always be happy.

Dawn slowly pulled back, then kisses Faith hard with an overwhelming need. The slayer presses back, hands moving into the slender girl’s hair holding her girl to her. They ignored the clearing throats, coughs and a few whistles, only caring that they were in each other’s arms again. Pulling away, they both gasped for air, smiling at each other. “Welcome home baby.” Dawn beamed and picked up Faith does carry on, knowing that was all her lover took with her. “Damn D, if I knew what kind of welcome I would get, I would leave for missions more often.” The brunette teased, resting her arm over the smaller girl’s shoulders.

“Oh hell no, you are not. I missed you way too much, three months is unbearable to not have you with me.” Dawn pouted as she unlocked the car, tossing the bag into the back seat. Resting her hand on the top of the car, “I love you, Faith.” Before the other woman could answer, Dawn had slid into the driver’s seat. Faith stood there with a wide eyed expression. She was registering what her girl had just said. They had been together for almost a year, but neither had said those three words yet.
Sitting in the passenger seat, Faith reaches over and takes her girls hand. “Dawn, I love you too.” Bringing the hand to her lips she kisses the girl’s knuckles. “I know you do.” Dawn smirked at her reply, Faith chuckled, and they began the drive home.

The smells in the kitchen lured everyone into the kitchen, Tara chuckled turning; seeing Xander, Anya and Buffy waiting patiently for breakfast. She knew Willow wouldn’t be down for a few more minutes, she loved how her girl was connecting to the earth. “You three hungry I assume?” She slid three plates onto the counter as they all nodded. “We love your food Tara, always the best.” Buffy stated smiling. Tara served up scrambled eggs and bacon, then began making four more batches, for herself and willow; as well as Dane and Faith.

“Mmmmm sho good.” Xander said stuffing food in his mouth, everyone laughed. The door to the kitchen opened, a very tired and disheveled Willow walking in and sitting on a stool. Tara set a plate full of food down in front of her, kissing the redhead’s cheek. “Morning sweetie, sleep well?” She grinned and made three more plates, putting two in the oven. “I slept great, till’ I tweaked my chest. Hate healing, takes too long.” The redhead grumbled, shoveling food in her mouth.

Tara sat down, and began to eat, everyone talking about Faith coming home today, “When was she arriving again? It’s already ten am.” Anya asked setting her fork down and starting to eat her bacon. “Faith arrived about an hour ago, at least I assume.” The slayer stated already finished with her meal, which was five times the size of everyone else’s. “Dawn went to get her.” Xander pushed his plate away, “I feel sorry for Dawn, they always send Faith off. Must be hard to be away so much.” Everyone nodded in agreement, the redhead pushed the plate away, rising from her stool she kissed Tara’s cheek. “I’m gonna get cleaned up and go to the backyard.”

The witch nodded at her love, watching her leave the kitchen. Everyone started getting ready for the day. Anya and Xander left to head home, while Buffy went out to the backyard, she wanted to help Tara, but the other blond insisted she clean up her own mess. Buffy leant on the porch rail quietly watching Willow. The woman was in the middle of the yard, to the slayers surprise; she was doing a fight routine.

Willow didn’t hear or see buffy, she went through her routine without using magicks. She didn’t want to risk losing control, she would cringe every time a move stretched her chest more than she know she should. Gritting her teeth she moved through the movements, when she was finished she heard clapping and jumped swiveling around. “Shit Buffy, Scare me won’t ya!” She scowled at her best friend, then relaxed walking over to the porch. “How long have you been standing here?”

The blond shrugged, “Your whole routine, didn’t know you could do half those moves, Will. When did you learn to fight?” She knew once it left her mouth, what a stupid question that was. “From you, sometimes I wonder about you Summers.” Willow smiled then winced, “Ok maybe not so good on the chest.” She sat down holding her hand over the wound. Buffy sat next to her, “You sure you are ok Will?” The blonde’s voice laced with concern.

“yeah, I am ok. You sent that sample out right?” the redhead asked, she leaned back and took a deep breath. Buffy nodded as she stood up, “I’m going to go call and see if they found anything yet.” She smiled at her best friend, then walked into the house. Willow looked around her, pulling herself to her feet. She walked to the yard again, this time sitting down and closing her eyes; digging her hands into the dirt for a stronger connection.

Buffy moved to the phone in the kitchen, smiling at Tara as she dialed and waited. After two rings, a person picked up, “Council Labs, Justin speaking.” A man answered; his English accent heavy. “Yes, this is Buffy, have you had any luck with the sample?” She looked at Tara, seeing the blond watching her intently. “Not yet Miss Summer, we should have something soon. We will call you when we find out.” He hung up the phone to resume his work. Buffy set the phone down, “Nothing yet, but they said they would call.”

Tara nodded, then draped the towel to dry over the sink, “Willow still outside?” Buffy smiled, “Yeah, she did a routine earlier.” The witch grinned and headed out the back, while Buffy moved to the basement to start her daily routine.

Dracus walked down the dark hall, moving towards his office. He had meetings all day, keeping his cover as a human wasn’t easy. “Sir, you have a package that was just delivered.” A skinny man going by the name of Mitch spoke running up to him. “Well where is the package?” he looked at the man’s empty hands. Mitch cleared his throat, “It’s on your desk sir.” The man stepped aside, as he made his way past. Pushing the double doors open and shutting them behind, leaving Mitch to do whatever it is he is supposed to do.

As the man had said, the package sat on his desk. Dracus smiled, looking at the label but no return address. Taking a knife he opened the package, a large black chest, adorned with two scythes on the top in a ‘X’ formation emblazoned the top. “Well well, I think this is what I wanted after all.” He whispered, hearing a click from all the doors that connected to his office locking everyone out. He reached for the letter that came with the box. Leaning into his chair he began to read, a sinister smile creeping onto his face.

Faith and Dawn walked into the house, the dark slayer smiling big feeling happier by the second. Dawn was behind her and set the bag on the floor, “I wonder where everyone is?” the younger girl said to no one in particular. “Who cares D? Besides, there is only one person I want to see right now anyway…” Faith trailed off, her brown eyes going almost black. She grabbed Dawn’s hand, and ran upstairs to their room, shutting the door behind them. She turned and looked at her lover.

“I’ve missed you baby, everything about you and right now I just need you.” The slayer pinned the smaller girl to the door, kissing her hard. Dawn moaned, her hands moving over Faith’s side and back. “Mmmmm, damn baby never leave for that long again…” Dawn whimpered when Faith pulled back, but the smile on her lover’s face showed a promise that she wouldn’t leave. “I’m here baby, to stay. If they send me off again, you are coming with me.” Faith began to kiss over the former key’s neck, getting lost in the woman she loves.

Willow was concentrating, feeling the pure power flow through her as she began to heal a bit faster. She felt eyes on her, but the feeling was gentle and protecting so she didn’t break her concentration. Tara walked up and sat in front of her redheaded lover, gently taking the girls hands; closing her eyes to help with the healing process. She felt the redhead squeeze her hands, telling her thank you. Tara slowly opened her eyes, she wanted to watch Willow. The wound on her chest looked almost completely closed, cocking her head to the side; Tara willed her energy into Willow and smiled when the rest of the wound closed completely.

The other witch opened her eyes, having felt what her blond lover was doing; smiling big. “Thank you baby, you just helped me completely heal.” She leaned over and kisses Tara’s soft lips, thumbs rubbing over her girl’s hands. Tara’s eyes fluttered shut kissing back, then pushed against her love; forcing Willow to lay down. Breaking the kiss panting, she looked into those emerald eyes. It had been a hectic week and a half. She wanted her fiancé. Hands starting roaming over the witches sides, Tara wanted to feel her not just see her.

Willow moaned, squirming a bit feeling her lover’s hands through the think fabric of her shirt. Her own hands sliding to the back of the blond and underneath her shirt, caressing skin; the blond arches her back, wanting more contact. “Too many clothes,” Tara mumbled as she leant down kissing the nape of Willow’s neck. Hands moved to the redhead’s shirt, gathering the hem and starting to pull it up. Breaking away from Willow’s neck only to pull the shirt off, the redhead had lifted up so the material would slide up her back easily.

Neither woman cared they were outside, Willow tugged at Tara’s top, sliding it off quickly. “Goddess baby, you feel…” trailing off the redhead moaned as Tara sucked on her pulse point, pulling Tara onto her more. The blond quickly moved and stripped Willow of her bra, not wasting anytime as she kissed down; capturing the already hardening nipple in her mouth. The redhead gasped, a hand moving into Tara’s hair urging her to keep doing what she is doing.

Tara rolled the nipple between her teeth as her tongue flicked the tip, moving to the other breast not wanting to let it feel lonely. Feeling her love grip her hair, she slowly kissed her way down the girl’s stomach; a hand moving to her waist. Fingertips teased the skin right above the waistband of the redhead’s jeans, tugging at the offending material. “Baby you are so beautiful.” She whispered as her fingers started undoing the button, sliding the zipper down. Sliding her hand into the jeans, cupping the redhead’s moist center, pressing fingers through the very wet panties to apply pressure.

“Please baby…please” Willow begged, she didn’t want to be teased; she needed her love badly. Tara looked at her girl, writhing under her, moving her fingers past the thin fabric, “Please what baby?” her voice was husky and low. Willow looked down and growled, “Fuck me baby!” Her eyes looking like a dark green forest. With no warning, Tara plunged two fingers into Willow’s core. Feeling the warm muscles wrap around her digits she began to thrust.

“Oh gods, yesssss.” Willow arched her back completely, hips bucking forward. Her grip in Tara’s hair tightened, trying to pull her up to her breast again. The blond followed the tug, very happily showing her girl’s breasts attention again, her fingers moving inside the redhead while she places her thumb on the little hard nub. She applies pressure which makes the redhead gasp loudly, feeling the girl’s hips start to rock and grind onto her fingers. “Too long, don’t like not touching you.” Tara stated between pants, her own body was screaming.

Wrapping a leg around Willow’s thigh, the blond began to grind her center down. Willow smiled through moans, and lifted her leg giving Tara more pressure. “So…close…” The blond moved her fingers faster, the thumb applying intense pressure as it moves in small circles. ‘Son of a bitch!” Tara moaned, the redhead grinned in her head. She loved that Tara let go when they made love. Both witches didn’t notice a figure on the porch, too lost in each other.

Willow purrs, grinding her hips down harder as she felt herself almost go over the edge. Her own thigh applying as much pressure as possible against Tara’s jean clad sex. “You feel…so damn…good.” Tara moan’s onto her girl’s breast, in turn sending vibrations through the redhead’s breast. Willows muscles clenched her love’s fingers as she soared over the edge, “Tar….TAR….TARRRRAAAAA!” She wraps her arm around the blond tightly as her body shuddered underneath her.

Tara’s fingers were almost completely stilled as the muscles held them tight; she kept grinding against Willow’s thigh. Her body feeling the redhead’s release tensed, grinding down one more time. Sending her body over the edge, a muffled scream was heard as Tara came in her jeans. Both women panting as they slowly came down, Tara slid her fingers our slowly as she lay on her lover. Willow kept her arm around the blond, starting to become familiar with her surroundings again. Then her eyes locked onto blue eyes standing on the porch.

This whole time Buffy was frozen in place, if she wanted to move she couldn’t. She had finished her training and came out for some air, seeing the two witches froze her feet to the floor of the porch. She started thinking that what the two witches had was very beautiful, even if seeing this compromising position. Then she realized Willow was looking at her, her cheeks flushed a bright red, her feet finally able to move dashing into the house quickly.

Willow blinked and looked again, “Oh My Gods, BUFFY!!!!” She didn’t move, but Buffy ran into the house quick. Tara looked up confused, then saw the back door slam shut, “Um who was out here?” The redhead shook her head and slowly sat up still holding the other witch. “Buffy seemed to get an eye full.” She chuckled, kissing the blonde’s nose. Tara’s eyes went wide, “Oh um well, oh well. I couldn’t wait any longer, I just had to have you.” She winked sitting up more.

“Vixen,” Willow grinned and hugged the blond, “Should we go inside?” Tara nodded and slowly stood up on wobbly legs, helping Willow up. They leaned against each other, heading toward the porch slowly. “Ya know I am not ashamed at all.” Willow stated matter-of-factly. Tara smiled, “Neither am I.”

TBC

Hope you enjoyed, and I like REVIEWS!!!!! I am hungry for them!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

DIBS!!! :bounce :bounce
love how the story is going so far. excellent work.
buffy however, may never be the same. :laugh

keep it up, it's great so far

Tina

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Buffy isn't too traumatized seeing Willow & Tara... Can't wait for how Faith fits into Dracus' plans...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 pm 

I think you broke Buffy, lol.

Still wondering who Dracus really is and what he has planned. I really don't like this guy at all. Glad to see that Willow is all healed up and ready to fight. Looking forward to more!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:14 pm 
5. Willowhand

Summary: Planning a Wedding can be stressful.

Chapter 6

Walking into the kitchen arm-in-arm; Willow pitied the look on the slayers face. “Enjoy the show Buffy?” She asked the blond who was desperately trying not to look at the two witches as they entered. A deep red crept over the slayer’s face as she slowly looked up, “I uhh, didn’t mean to um…ya know watch?” Tara was now sitting on a stool with the redhead holding her from behind, they both grinned at the other blond.

Buffy shook her head; this was not like the witch’s to be so bold. “I just, the love you share with each other. Then I see Dawn with Faith and I just hope Riley and I have that.” She fiddled a napkin, finally she just sighed. “You two don’t care do you?” The witch’s shook their heads, beginning to laugh, “Buffy, what we have is special. We didn’t expect you to see us out there, but it’s the backyard we knew the risks.”
Smirking the redhead walked around the island, giving her best friend a hug. “At least it was you, and not someone else.” Tara watched as the best friends embraced, leaning on her elbows with a big smile. “Besides, if the best man didn’t catch us who would, the maid of honor?” They all laugh and get comfortable on a stool; having grabbed a pad and a pen Tara was ready to really start planning.

They went over the list to invite first, Willow very hesitant on asking her parents to come. “Baby, they have outwardly spoken against our relationship, I really don’t want them coming.” The redhead pouted, her girlfriend sighed shaking her head. “Sweetie, it’s more to be respectful and polite. I don’t think they will show up. I mean I know they don’t like it, but we can at least invite them.”

“Tara is right, should at least invite them Will. The worst that could happen is they show up.” The slayer poured everyone a cold glass of water, then sitting back down. “Come on Will, invite them.” Tara smiled at Buffy, then looked to her girlfriend. The redhead simply nodded yes and pouted. Twenty minutes later the list was complete, everyone was invited that hadn’t tried to kill them or their friends at one point or another.

“Now we need to think of a place for the wedding, caterer, DJ and honeymoon.” Willow listed off everything as Tara wrote in various parts of the page to make lists for each listed. “Well, we could maybe get Marco’s Catering Company. I hear he makes some killer Italian food.” Buffy stated, taking a drink of her water, “Oh or Emma’s downtown, they do great European food in general.”

The blond witch wrote both caterer’s down smiling, “We can check them both out and see who we want to do it love. What about music?” Tara asked just as two disheveled women walked into the kitchen. Dawn sported a oversized t-shirt and pajama bottoms. While Faith wore boy shorts and a tank top, both the women’s hair was a mess. “Look who got dragged from their room.” Buffy teased the two as the both blushed.

“Heh, Faith is home everyone.” Dawn gave a nervous chuckle grabbing two cokes, handing one to Faith. “Yep, I be home, had a great welcome home too.” She gave a toothy grin, winking at Dawn as she popped the top of her coke. The brunette blushed and quickly downed half her can of coke. “What are you three up too?” Seeing the list she jumped up and down excitedly, “Oh, wedding plans!!” She snatched the list to see what they had written so far.

Willow immediately snatched the pad back glaring at the younger girl, “Don’t just take something when someone else is using it. Gees being in college I would think you had some manners.” Set the pad back in front of Tara and smiled. Dawn pouted and craned her neck to see, “So you trying to think of music huh? Why not have Spike DJ, would keep him out of trouble and you know he spins some wicked tunes?”

Faith nodded, she wasn’t surprised that the witches were getting married, she just wished she hadn’t have missed the proposal. She noticed the redhead rub her chest a bit, “Red, you ok?” Willow looked up and dropped her hand quickly not wanting to draw attention to herself, or the small ache in her chest. Tara’s eyes grew concerned and looked at her redhead, “Sweetie why are you rubbing your chest still?” Everyone looked at her, Faith was still confused but waited.

“it’s nothing, just an itch.” Willow’s tone was a bit cold, she looked at the pad as if studying it not trying to match eyes with anyone. Tara knew she needed a bit of space so drew everyone’s attention, “So you suggest Spike for the DJ, I guess we can talk to him. Pat him in blood or something.” Dawn nodded with a smile, happy she could help, “Oh, how about the Holiday Inn conference center hall for the reception? It’s big enough and you can probably get a good deal on it, being Sunnydale and all?”
Buffy kept quiet watching Willow; no one had told Faith what had happened yet, knowing that she would be told sooner or later she rose from her seat. “Faith, can I talk to you for a minute outside?” Faith followed the smaller slayer out, while the other three discussed a wedding date.

. As soon as the door shut, “Ok so I should explain why Willow is a bit on edge…” They both sat on the steps going down to the yard, Faith leaning on the left side, while Buffy was on the left.

“Yeah, what the hell is with her being snippy all of a sudden, shouldn’t she be happy?” Faith asked, looking out over the yard. “Well um there was an incident when Tara proposed. Amy aka the rat showed up, and blasted Willow with some black mass.” She see’s Faith about to speak but cuts her off, “It’s being tested to find out, but it looked like Amy was aiming for Tara, Willow pushed Tara out of the way and took the hit in the chest, knocking her out cold.”

The dark slayer’s eyes narrowed in anger, “What is wrong with that bitch, hasn’t she caused enough trouble!?!” Faith went to get up but Buffy caught her hand, “Don’t Tara got all mamma bear on her ass, and then I dealt with her.” Buffy takes a breath before continuing, “At the hospital the doctors had to cut into Willow’s chest, the mass had collected near her heart, they got to it before anything could happen.”

The other girl just nodded gritting her teeth, she was sick of people messing with her family. She nods for her sister slayer to continue, “They said she would be fine, but that she might be out for a long time because they didn’t know what that stuff was. We couldn’t just out right tell them, so Tara stayed by Willow’s side. It took only a few hours, and Willow woke up. I think only because Tara was talking to her. I took a sample of the stuff, sending it to the council’s labs. Hopefully we will know what exactly it is soon.”

The blond slayer stood and walked into the yard, “This all happened just over One and a half weeks ago, and today I found Will and Tara here.” Pointing to the area where she watched a very interesting show earlier. “Tara helped heal Willow, but I guess she still has some agitation.” Faith moved into the yard slowly, fists at her side.

“So Willow is ok, just achy?” She asked relaxing a bit more. Buffy nodded with a smile, stepping a few steps back she moved into a defensive stance. “Come on Faith, I know you’re pissed right now over the whole Amy thing. Let’s spar a bit.” Faith grinned, getting into her own stance, “You sure you want a piece of me B, you know how I get. I’ll kick your ass to hell and back.”
Both laughed and begin to trade blows, knowing that right now was not the time to go after anyone. Their family needed them; they were not going anywhere, making sure everyone they cared about would stay safe.

A man walked into a dark lit conference room where 11 men sat, they all looked at him as he approached the head of the conference table and sat down. “Gentleman and Lady, I have good news, I have someone on their way to visit our special couple. This demon should be able to kill either one or both fairly quickly.” Dracus smiled, showing razor sharp jagged teeth. The others sitting at the table nodded liking this idea.

“Milord, this demon you are sending, how can you be so sure it will succeed?” It was a feminine voice, the lone female that resided at the table. A Heeth demon, that could shape-shift when she needed. “Volara, this demon was bred specifically to hunt down and destroy witches. I have very high hopes, however I will be going to Sunnydale myself to oversee everything. Making sure nothing goes wrong.”

The Heeth nods, leaning back in her seat when another voice was heard, “What breed is the demon, you have yet to tell us?” A large man with a single large horn protruding from his forehead leaned forward. His eyes showing his doubt as he awaits an answer; Dracus grits his teeth, hating when those he appointed to this council should trust him fully. “Jack, the demon is called a C'nros Silinrul Demon.” Everyone’s eyes went wide, C’nros Silinrul were thought to have been extinct; till’ now. “Yes, I found the last living Demon that can destroy witches efficiently, any more questions?”

All the heads nodded no, Dracus stood up looking at each set of eyes. “Then I will get ready to leave, the demon is already on its way to Sunnydale. I will not have these two bitch witches stop my plans, the blond did it once before with her witch of a mother. Not again!” He growled the last words, the others made grunts and noises in agreement as he walked out.

Tara had begun to make lunch for everyone while Willow and Dawn looked at a date book. “How about August 15th? It’s a Friday and exactly two months after you proposed love. Gives us about two months to plan, which shouldn’t be too hard.” Willow grinned, Dawn looked at the date, “But I won’t be here, I have that lecture in L.A.” The redhead frowned, “Maybe September 15th then?” She looked at the younger brunette, smiling the girl nodded. “Yeah, I could be there then. Tara what do you think?”

The blond was making baked chicken, turning she smiled, “Sounds perfect, September 15th sounds great.” She turned back to seasoning the chicken, then placed it in the already heated oven. Closing the oven, she walked back to sit down. “You know when Anya finds out, she will want to throw a bachelorette party.” The two other women groaned, then began laughing. “At least it won’t be boring, let’s make sure we have at least a joint party. Don’t need to have separate.” Willow stated.

A knock came at the front door; Dawn happily jumped up and moved to answer it. A few minutes later she walked back into the kitchen with Anya, “Speak of the Devil, she’s here!” The smaller girl giggled knowing what was coming, sitting down she watches the three older women. “hey Anya, we were just talking about you,” Tara stated, as she got vegetables ready. The ex-vengeance demon smiled, ‘Well of course you were talking about…” She squealed seeing the wedding plans written out on the pad picking it up. “You have to let me throw a bachelorette party for you!!! Oh lap dances, lots of lap dances!!”

Willow groaned, slamming her head into the table; Tara moves and stops her lover from bruising her head. “Anya, we will allow you to throw the party, but only on a few conditions.” She looked at the woman smiling. Anya nodded, “These conditions are, better not be ones that are not orgasm friendly?” Tara bit her lip trying not to laugh, and keep a hold of Willow. The redhead was ready to attack Anya.

“First, it’s a dual party, both Willow and I are there and for the love of the goddess no strippers.” The blond looked at Anya, gauging the woman’s reaction. The taller blonde’s shoulders slumped, “Ok fine, lap dances are ok though?” The witch nodded, loosing her grip on the redhead. “yes, that’s fine. Right Will?” they looked at the redheaded witch; Anya pleading with her eyes, Willow nodded. “yes, it’s fine. BUT don’t go overboard please.”

Anya’s eyes lit up looking at dawn, “You are going to help me.” She grabs the girl’s hand and drags her to the living room. ‘What, say what!?!” The younger girl looks at the witches as she is dragged out of the kitchen. The witches laughing, waving goodbye as the door closed.

Willow moves from her stool, turning the faucet on to wash her hands. “Love, you know Anya is going to go overboard, it’s how she is.” She heard the blonde’s voice nodding, she knew the ex-demon would go above and beyond. “Yeah, doesn’t hurt to say though. Still I want to kill her sometimes, like at the hospital. Saying you should give me orgasm’s to make me happy right in front of the nurse not to mention the doctor.” She dried her hands, walking over to the stove watching Tara cook.

Tara chuckled, “Well it would have made you very happy, but we were not allowed too anyway. Let Anya have her fun, besides we have the rest of our lives to look forward too.” Willow smiled nodding, wrapping an arm around her lover. “You spoil us with your cooking you know, too bad everyone else will miss it when we move out.” She let the statement hang in the air, waiting for a reaction.

TBC

Reviews please. I mean I know I am not the greatest writer but yeah.

Last edited by AstronSoul on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm 
5. Willowhand

Ok so totally forgot to reply to my few reviews. Lol so here they be.

indigokane

Quote:
buffy however, may never be the same.

She might not, but you never know lol.

About time you posted woman!!

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Can't wait for how Faith fits into Dracus' plans

Well just wait and see, because there is something involving Faith. But might not be what you think.

Finey_McFine

Quote:
I think you broke Buffy, lol.

How can you break Buffy, she's seen everything, but maybe I have lol.

Quote:
Still wondering who Dracus really is and what he has planned.

Well Dracus is the bad guy here, I hope you end up hating him to be honest. I am writing and I am even mad at him. And I'm the one writing! lol

Thanks all for your feedback!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

DIBS!!!!

woo-hoo! faith got a welcoming party, the wedding plans have been started, anyas gonna liven up the bachlorette party. fun, fun. fun!

and buffy is still traumatized.

i love it!

Tina :bounce

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

Post subject: Re: New Story: A Proposal Plan 09/08/2011
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:01 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Faith got a nice welcoming present from Dawn... Big yay for starting of the wedding plans... I truly hope that Anya's bachelor party doesn't go too overboard...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 am 

Glad to see that Buffy is still in one piece, lol.

Yeah Wedding plans and boo for Dracus! I really love it when W/T have down time and by that I mean when things are more or less 'normal.' I am a little worried however about Willow's chest. Even thought they removed the dark mass' I'm thinking that maybe they didn't get all of it or it's having some kind of chronic effect on her, I dunno. Hopefully it's only sore and won't give her any more problems...one can hope right??

Dracus sucks, how dare he want to harm our girls! He also seems a little inept. He keeps coming up with these crazy schemes, I mean why not just kill them himself? Stupid demons.

Nice update:)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:51 pm 
5. Willowhand

indigokane

Quote:
buffy is still traumatized.

Not for long, lol that I promise!

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I truly hope that Anya's bachelor party doesn't go too overboard

Well you know Anya, just wait and see!!!!

Finey_McFine

Quote:
I am a little worried however about Willow's chest. Even thought they removed the dark mass' I'm thinking that maybe they didn't get all of it or it's having some kind of chronic effect on her, I dunno. Hopefully it's only sore and won't give her any more problems

You are not far off, something is up, let's hope our heroine's can fix whatever happens.

Thanks for the comments, I love them as always. Now here is chapter 7

Summary: The scoobies get to relax, but for how long?

Chapter 7

Willow held her breath, her girlfriend stood motionless in her arms. ‘Did she really just make that statement?’ Tara was trying to wrap her head around it, then slowly turned in her lover’s arms. “Really, you want to get our own place?” She watched as the redhead nodded with a grin. She flung her arms around the smaller witch’s neck, “Yes, oh Goddess yes!” Willow hugged the blond back, nudging the blond back to the stove. “let’s not burn the veggies hun.” She laughs as Tara whips around and concentrates on the food.

*************************************************************************************

A Large black SUV pulls up to the Hilton Hotel; the door man opens the door for Dracus, stepping out he looks around. “It’s show time.” He walks into the hotel, heading straight for the penthouse elevator; punching in the top floor he waits. The elevator dings at his level, stepping out he smiles seeing the luxurious penthouse. Walking to the window he looks over downtown Sunnydale, then his cell phone goes off; reaching into his pocket pulling it out. “Hello?” He smiled hearing the voice on the other end.

“Make sure you keep things straight till’ I get back, I don’t want any mess ups.” He closed his phone, not wanting to listen to the ramblings of an office clerk. He was about to get settled when there was a knock on his door. Moving from the window, he opens the door “Come on in.” A large man walks in, wearing red shades to hide his eyes; and a perfect three piece suit in black. He walked with authority but had a slight limp. “You wanted to see me before I went on the hunt?” The man sat down in a chair and looked at Dracus.

Dracus nodded, moving to a seat across from the man. “You are not quite what I expected…you are the C’nros Silinrul with hunter?” The made nodded, “I prefer to blend in when I can, but if you wish to see my true form…” He trailed off as he took his shades off, the iris’ of his eyes were thin slits, while the rest of the eye was red. “No, no you don’t have too, I’m sure you will get the job done.” On the coffee table was a file, Dracus picked it up, handing it to the taller man, “These are the two witches’ you just need to kill one. But if you wish to kill both there might be an added bonus in it for you.”

The man saw a picture of a red head holding a blond around the waist, examining it further he noticed how they even in a picture looked perfectly in sync. “So either or both, they seem to be in their late teens to early twenties.” He flipped seeing the statistics for each witch, however the name Willow Rosenberg popped out at him. “You are going after the slayer’s best friend, and the most powerful witch in the world?”

All Dracus could do is grin and nod, “Yes, do what you wish with them but I want one dead at least.” He growled the words; none of his plans would be messed up this time. The other man nodded and stood, “I want Rosenberg alive, I will kill the blond.” Without another word he moved to the elevator and left. Dracus moved to the bar and poured a stiff drink, downing it in one gulp he moved back to the window. “Goodbye witches I hope you enjoy your final time together.” He chuckled to himself watching over the day to day lives of those walking by.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Faith finally came into the house, sweat pouring off her; she didn’t expect to spar so long with buffy. The blond slayer was close behind panting, moving to the fridge she tossed Faith a Gatorade. “Damn Faith, that was some workout.” She chucked her Gatorade, plopping on a stool. Faith had drunk the whole bottle, throwing it in the trash. “Well I was pissed, and well you were not any better B.” Both slayers looked at the witch’s and started laughing.

Willow was startled when the two slayers came in, obviously the two warriors were too distracted to notice her, or Tara. “You two have a good workout?” The soft words came from Tara as she scooped the vegetables into two large bowls, handing them to Willow. “please put these on the table. Dinner will be ready soon.” Willow nodded heading to the dining room. “And you two, go clean up you two reek.” Tara scrunched her nose, both slayers laughed as they headed out of the kitchen.

The blond smiled, pulling the chicken out of the oven; the smell filled the kitchen. “Willow is right, I do spoil everyone with my cooking.” She laughed at the statement. “You always spoil us.” Tara turned to see Dawn holding the kitchen door open for her. “I do it seems, thanks Dawnie.” She held the chicken steady as she walked through the door to the dining room, “Oh Dawn, get drinks will you?” Dawn nodded, coming into the dining room a few minutes later with a drink for everyone.

The table was set; everyone was slowly coming in taking up the seats they usually sat in. Faith smiled sitting next to Dawn, Buffy rolled her eyes watching her sister with her girlfriend. Willow chuckled sitting next to Tara, grabbing her hand on top of the table. The slayers dug in, grabbing two helpings of everything, then everyone else took what they wanted. They all chatted about the day, as well as what was planned for the wedding. Buffy agreed to talk to Spike about DJ’ing, “Just remember, vampire might want to pay him in blood or something.” Everyone chuckled. The rest of the meal was small talk as they finished.

Everyone helped clean up, with Buffy fighting Faith for the last chicken thigh. Tara finally deciding she would cut it in half so they both get some. Dawn volunteered to do the dishes, so the rest moved into the living room. “Man I love when there are just relaxing days, well mostly relaxing.” Faith sighed, sitting sideways in a recliner; leaning on one armrest while her legs hung over the other. “Today was pretty relaxing, the morning and afternoon was amazing though.” Willow said winking at Tara. The blond giggled as she sat beside the redhead, drawing the smaller woman close to her side. “It sure was, I look forward to calling the caterer’s and the hotel, will do that the next couple days.”

Buffy sat on the opposite end of the couch, watching her friends; missing her boyfriend. She looks at her watch then to Faith, “We should go, get the patrol done. I just want to sleep tonight.” Faith got up nodding, “Let me see D right quick, then we can head out.” She walked into the kitchen to talk to her girl. Buffy got up and moved to the chest grabbing some stakes, “We will see you tomorrow.” She walked to her best friend and gave her a hug, then hugging the blond.

“Be safe Buff, don’t’ get too hurt.” The witch’s giggles and snuggled on the couch. They saw Faith leave out the front door, shortly after Dawn walked into the living room and sat with her two best friends. “Tara dinner was amazing, man I am so glad you are living here.” The witches looked at each other, Willow nodded to Tara. “Dawnie, we need to tell you something we decided earlier.” The young woman looked at them waiting for what they wanted to say. “After the wedding we are moving out.”

Dawn’s eyes widened, “But food, you know how buffy cooks! She’ll kill us!” The smaller girl was starting to freak out, “Please stay, we need you here. I swear Buffy will burn the house down.” Her eyes pleaded with the two witches. Willow sat up and looked at the brunette, “Dawnie, we need a space of our own. We are getting married in three months, we want to get a place but we will be here too, just not as much.” She hoped her voice was loving; she wasn’t letting anyone take away them moving out. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow, looking at Dawnie.

Dawn was about to respond but Willow grabbed her chest groaning in pain. “Willow, baby whats wrong?” Tara’s voice was filled with worry, looking to willow wondering. “Take me upstairs Tara please…chest is really hurting.” The redhead starts to pant; Tara scoops her up running upstairs. Dawn was on their heels, opening the door for Tara. “Tara, what’s going on?” The small brunette had panic in her voice.

Tara helped Willow to the bed, pulling down the blankets back. The redhead unsteadily laid down and curled up holding her chest. “Goddess it hurts, like my chest is on fire.” She whimpers. Tara’s heart was breaking seeing Willow like this. “Dawn call the council see if they identified the black stuff, tell them it’s an emergency.” The girl ran out of the room to do what was asked. “My Willow, everything it going to be ok,” She slid in next to her lover. The redhead was shaking, scooting as close to the blond as she could; eyes shut tight.

Dawn was downstairs arguing with a lab assistant on the phone when the slayers came back, she held the phone to buffy as she explained what’s happened. Buffy took the phone, “Listen up, this is Buffy the Slayer. I am really pissed off right now, so what the hell was that black stuff!?!” She creamed into eth phone. The assistant on the other end stuttered then starting speaking, after explaining Buffy hung up the phone. “Just great, some serious mojo is needed.” She left Faith and Dawn confused, sprinting to the witch’s room.

“Hey Tara that um stuff, it’s not good news, they asked if it was all removed, if even a speck is left, a Witch hunting demon can inflict pain…” The slayer trailed off noticing Tara’s eyes flare up. Tara stood tucking her girlfriend in, “Be right back baby.” She kisses Willow’s head then ushers Buffy out the door. “You’re saying some of that is still inside her, and a demon can inflict pain whenever?” Buffy nods backing up, she knew how protective Tara got. “We have to find the demon and then we can fix it.” Suddenly there was a scream from the bedroom, the two women run in just to see a large figure carrying Willow on his shoulder; jumping out of the window into the night.

“WILLOW!!!!”

TBC

I always like my reviews!

Last edited by AstronSoul on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.