The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 11/10/2011
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:20 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Allie & Buffy falling in love... Allie sure has an interesting gift that sure is helpful for the Scoobies... Yay for for Dracus ending up in pieces... I loved the party. Good song choices for everyone... Can't wait for the actual wedding...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:38 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
AstronSoul,

I'm sad to see that it is over but glad you are giving it a proper ending. I was kinda wondering what happened to Meredith after Allie brought her back to life. I mean did she just get up and walk away or what? I did think it was cool how the healing gift gave her tats. though, pretty clever. The battle with Dracus was awefully bloody. I felt myself kind of cringing a little bit at the thought of his sliced up bloody body. Yuck! Glad that part is over. I guess you saving the wedding for the final chapter. Can't wait to see what you have planned.

Lexi

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:20 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey, AS!

First I am totally bummed because a) this story is coming to an end and b) I MISSED THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! My notices have been mostly not happening, but I don't know how I missed this chapter!!! :rage (then, just as I typed this, I got 3 notices from Kitten. Not blaming the board, my e-mail has been weird, lately!)

So, I finally caught up! WOW, Tara has a sister - amazing and in more ways than one! (hold on, running next door to borrow Wimpy's drool bib - she just washed it, fortunately!) Seriously, I like Allie! :applause

Some lovely sister-bits:
Quote:
“Oh you should have seen Tara, mom had made her favorite cake and it was all over her face!” Allie laughed loudly with the other as Tara blushed a deep red. “At least I didn’t shove my cake down my pants sis!” the blonde shot back silencing the tall woman quickly.

The redheaded witch and the slayer almost fell to the ground laughing at the sisterly squabble, “Oh goddess Tara, I think I like your sister!” Willow was wiping tears from her eyes from laughing so hard, looking at Buffy seeing her do the same exact thing.
The blonde witch looked at Willow with a raised brow, “Like my sister huh?” The redhead’s eyes widened instantly; Buffy giggled moving to Allie’s side whispering, “Watch what happens now.”

“BabeIdidn’tmeanImeanIwouldnever,she’syoursisterandIloveyouIdon’tloveherorlikeherlikethatIwould…nononononeverImeanshe’sattractivebutnotattractivelikeyouImeanyouareso beautifulgorgeousamazinganddidImentionIloveyou?” Willow stops holding the none-breath she had from babbling, looking into mischievous blue eyes.

Allie couldn’t believe the redhead didn’t take a breath, “How does she do that?” whispering the words to Buffy; noticing the smaller woman lean into her, “it’s the patented Willow-babble, when she realizes she said something that could upset Tara, she does it.” The tall woman nodded watching what her sister is going to do.
The cake story and the sisterly bickering totally worked, created instant intimacy and made them believable as sisters, not to mention funny as hell! :lmao

Then you see the darker side of Allie, the warrior and this quote was great, really captured a moment:
Quote:
As Buffy finishes, she noticed the other woman had that look in her eyes, the look Faith and she would get when they were ready to kill.

Dracus dumping Meredith's body and the note really got me going, sounded like he was smarter and better prepared than he was. Yep, this guy got straight 'D's in Demonic Cleverness, although he got an 'A' for being a . . . big jerk! :blush (trying not to talk naughty!)

I like how they took him out, Willow's guts and Tara turning on the power. Then Willow standing by her love and sharing the final responsibility for eliminating him.

The party scene and the green and blue streamers (cute!) and the karaoke. Nice to see Willow sing; singing should really be about love and joy so I'm glad she could share the stage with her fiancee and enjoy it. And that oldie is a cutie. Then Allie and Buffy :love. I've felt sad for Buffy through this fic and you've kept us in suspense for a lonnnnnnng time! So her finding Allie is especially sweet. :flower

Quote:
Slowly making their way upstairs, bra’s flung off and landing on the hand railing, shoes kicked off in the hallway and pants and a skirt left right outside their door. “Goddess Willow!” Tara said hoarsely, both crashing onto the bed as hands roamed and tongues battled each other; both women quickly disposing of the other’s panties.
Ending with passionate W/T love and that TOTALLY works for me. Love the clothes strewing hotness.

This has been GREAT to read - I really am gonna miss it! BUT I still have the last chapter to enjoy!!! :grin

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Well, I’m not even sure where to start since I’m 3 chapter behind on fb, but here goes...

Chapter 13:

-Willow not feeling like she could invite her parents is sad. I think my next fic will have nice Willow parents, lol. Oh and bad Tara for making my Willow hit her hear. *pouts*

-I liked how Faith let their bog secret slip, but also feel bad for Buffy...hopefully she’ll find some to rock her world soonish!

-Anya catching on to Meredith and then Giles following to take care of the issue on the DL...good scooby stuff! When she dragged her back and they held her hostage, it kinda reminded me of Willow dragging Andrew back in S7. Not the best season, but I loved Willow running into him, trying to be threatening and then dragging him home. One of my fav Willow moments:)

-Feeling bad for Emma! Don’t wanna see her die, so hopefully they come up with something and soon!

Chapter 14 Part 1:

-Lot’s happening in these last two chapters and you are tying it up nicely.

-Buffy letting Faith take the lead was a nice touch. She seldom ever gives up the reigns and it was a much needed ego boost for Faith.

-I liked the addition of Allie! The fact that she’s so much taller and different really threw me. I have to say I was surprised that she turned out to be Tara’s sister. :grin

-I like that Tara has at least one person in her family that is good and reliable. Boo for not even mentioning it to Willow! I would have been a tad pissy as well. But...jealous Willow is always cute:)

-Dracus up to no good as always and killing Meredith...well, I kind of expected it. No way he was going to allow her to get away with doing anything for him...she had to pay.

-Glad to see that Allie fits in well and there is sparkage with Buffy...one tight close knit little lesbian family, LOL.

Chapter 14 Part 2:

-So, everything comes to a head and the bad guy gets it...YAY!!

-Glad that Emma didn’t have to die, because hey...it’s damn hard to find a good reasonably priced caterer these days!

-So, what happened to Willow and Tara’s appointment across the street? Are they getting the house? Damn those pesky dead bodies...always showing up at an inconvenient time!

-I like that Allie has the gift of life and nice explanation of the tats. Too bad she wasn’t around in S6!!!! What did they do with alive Meredith, BTW?? Just wondering.

-The fight scene was awesome! So happy that no one besides Dracus got injured:) Wouldn’t want bruises for the wedding...

-On to the party! It sounded like lot’s of fun and I loved the spontaneous karaoke moment for our girls. Perfect song!

-Of course some nice :wtkiss after was the perfect ending for this chapter!

Now it’s on to the wedding!! Yay!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Babbles4Twillow

Woohoo more bestie dibs!!!

Quote:
There's so much to say, but I feel kinda speechless! I loved the gift and how it adds tats.

Speechless huh? Yay!!!! Glad you liked 'you' gift hehe

Quote:
Fight scene? THE SHIZ!!!

Why thank you so so much!

Quote:
The party was cool! I liked how they each had to go up! I even went and listened to A Whole New World just because I love that song so much! I also think its hilarious how you just happened to forget how horrible I am at singing and put that in there as a joke! ITS GREAT!!

I think I channeled you for that singing bit, I didn't even know you couldn't sing!

Quote:
I'm so happy to get to the wedding, but REALLY sad to see this coming to a close!
I just realized I use exclamation points too much. But I can't help it! I'm just so happy!

I am so glad you kept up with it, thanks for your support!!!

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Big yay for Allie & Buffy falling in love... Allie sure has an interesting gift that sure is helpful for the Scoobies... Yay for for Dracus ending up in pieces... I loved the party. Good song choices for everyone... Can't wait for the actual wedding...

Allie's gift is sure interesting, a big help too. Yes I felt Dracus should have ended in pieces lol.

Thank you for reading!!!

True_Love aka Lexi

Quote:
I'm sad to see that it is over but glad you are giving it a proper ending. I was kinda wondering what happened to Meredith after Allie brought her back to life. I mean did she just get up and walk away or what? I did think it was cool how the healing gift gave her tats. though, pretty clever. The battle with Dracus was awefully bloody. I felt myself kind of cringing a little bit at the thought of his sliced up bloody body. Yuck! Glad that part is over. I guess you saving the wedding for the final chapter. Can't wait to see what you have planned.

Hehe in the last chapter you will find out what happens to Meredith.
Yeah I wanted a unique side effect to Allie's gift, and the tats seemed fitting.
Battles are usually bloody unless only words are used and sometimes then it's bloody, Dracus definitely got what he deserved.
Up next the wedding!

Ariel

Quote:
First I am totally bummed because a) this story is coming to an end and b) I MISSED THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! My notices have been mostly not happening, but I don't know how I missed this chapter!!! (then, just as I typed this, I got 3 notices from Kitten. Not blaming the board, my e-mail has been weird, lately!)

Awe well at least you caught up, and so ya know there will be a sequel eventually! So technically it's not over!

Quote:
So, I finally caught up! WOW, Tara has a sister - amazing and in more ways than one! (hold on, running next door to borrow Wimpy's drool bib - she just washed it, fortunately!) Seriously, I like Allie!

Lol I seem to make you drool, hopefully you don't drown!

Quote:
The cake story and the sisterly bickering totally worked, created instant intimacy and made them believable as sisters, not to mention funny as hell!

Thanks, I wanted to show a lil of their happy past.

Quote:
Dracus dumping Meredith's body and the note really got me going, sounded like he was smarter and better prepared than he was. Yep, this guy got straight 'D's in Demonic Cleverness, although he got an 'A' for being a . . . big jerk! (trying not to talk naughty!)

Lol we established early on he ain't that bright but eh oh well lol. And talking naughty...~looks around~ Talk naughty all you want!

Quote:
The party scene and the green and blue streamers (cute!) and the karaoke. Nice to see Willow sing; singing should really be about love and joy so I'm glad she could share the stage with her fiancee and enjoy it. And that oldie is a cutie. Then Allie and Buffy . I've felt sad for Buffy through this fic and you've kept us in suspense for a lonnnnnnng time! So her finding Allie is especially sweet.

I am glad you liked the party, I saw it fitting to have W/T sing together, only right. As for Buffy, I hate seeing her not have a good relationship, so this is the start of something new and amazing for her.

Quote:
Ending with passionate W/T love and that TOTALLY works for me. Love the clothes strewing hotness.

This has been GREAT to read - I really am gonna miss it! BUT I still have the last chapter to enjoy!!!

Hehe gotta have some passion! And thanks for reading Ariel hope you enjoy the last update!!!

Quote:
Finey_McFine

I am so glad you caught up!!!

Quote:
-So, everything comes to a head and the bad guy gets it...YAY!!

Would it go any other way? Hehe it is the KB afterall :grin

Quote:
-Glad that Emma didn’t have to die, because hey...it’s damn hard to find a good reasonably priced caterer these days!

I know right!! Gotta keep those good caterer's

Quote:
-So, what happened to Willow and Tara’s appointment across the street? Are they getting the house? Damn those pesky dead bodies...always showing up at an inconvenient time!

You are right it's pretty much explains with the whole body thing, they got sidetracked lol

Quote:
-I like that Allie has the gift of life and nice explanation of the tats. Too bad she wasn’t around in S6!!!! What did they do with alive Meredith, BTW?? Just wondering.

Thank you thank you ~bows~ lol A unique side effect and a great gift.

Quote:
-The fight scene was awesome! So happy that no one besides Dracus got injured:) Wouldn’t want bruises for the wedding...

yes bruises for wedding not so much of the hood, taking care of him magickly was perfect.

Quote:
-On to the party! It sounded like lot’s of fun and I loved the spontaneous karaoke moment for our girls. Perfect song!

Thanks, had to have Willow singing!!!

Quote:
-Of course some nice after was the perfect ending for this chapter!

Wouldn't be the same without some :wtkiss

Thanks for your feedback, enjoy the last chapter Shelby!!!

Below is the very last chapter to this part of the story!!! Hope you enjoy

~AS~

Final Chapter Directly Below

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:54 pm 
5. Willowhand

Quote:
The Proposal Plan

By: AstronSoul
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them for a time.
Rating: PG - NC-17 (will vary per chapter)
Couples: W/T
Summary: The bad guy is dead, Allie and Buffy found happiness, and now THE WEDDING!!!!

Thank you for all of those who stuck with me and enjoyed reading this story. I hope others that read this enjoy later on down the line!

Chapter 15 Wedding Celebration

Clothes were strewn everywhere; then a pair of boots went flying across the room, “Where are my heels!? Buffy came out of her closet with a feral look in her eyes, Allie tried not to laugh as she took a shirt off her head. “Ya think maybe Dawn has em babe?”

The blonde bent down to look under her bed, “Why would she take my heels today, she knows we are going out on a date!” Pouts standing up, marching out the room and to Dawn’s; banging on it, “Dawn, I want my heels!!!”
The door flung open; heels flying into the slayers arms, then a swinging and slamming of a door back shut. Buffy had to blink at what she saw, ‘Ew that is a position I do not want to try!’ she thought moving back to her room. “Got em, you were right love.” She sat down to strap them on.

The raven haired woman chuckled seeing a bewildered look on her girlfriend’s face; putting on her black skinny jeans she began to look for her tank top, “Um Buff where is my tank top?” Looking around they couldn’t find it, sighing Allie went to Dawn’s door knocking gently, “Faith give me my tank top back!!”

A disgruntled faith comes to the door completely naked opening the door all the way; shoving the top into Allie’s hands, slamming the door shortly after. Blinking the woman walks back to the room she shares with Buffy, “How is it she got my tank and I have only been here two days?”

Turning to answer the smaller woman shook her head, “I dunno but its nuts everything ends up in their room, not to mention they are not shy.” Both women nod as they finish getting ready for their date.

“Buffy this food is delicious!” Exclaimed the ex-military woman across from the blonde; having dug into cheesy chicken enchiladas which were almost gone. The slayer chuckled, “Glad you like git sweetie, one of my favorite places, Great for a first date.” She took a bite of her Quesada, looking around and noticing a few people looking at them, “Gees some of these people are rude.”

Allie looks around chuckling; she knew who they were looking at and why; having so many markings on her own skin plus her face it was something unusual. “I don’t mind babe, used to it by now, besides I am like a walking art gallery.” This made the blonde laugh, reaching her hand across the table the brunette caressed the back of Buffy’s hand as she continued to eat.

A shiver ran up the small woman’s arm creating goose bumps; grinning as she finishes her meal then asks for the check, “Want to walk/patrol after this? I know it’s not very good for a date but I gotta do it,” She looked at her girl apologetically, knowing sometimes this would get annoying in a relationship.

Finishing her plate; Allie set down her fork smiling, “No big deal Buff, I don’t mind. Plus from what Faith told me after patrols you get a bit well H&H sounds great to me.” She watches as the blonde spits out her water, laughing the tall woman hands the blonde a napkin; taking the napkin the slayer cleans her mess.

The waitress came back bringing the bill; giving Allie an extra piece of paper with something written on it, “This is for you honey, have a great evening.” As the waitress walks away thriven haired woman looked at the paper, sighing she stood up. “Excuse me babe I need to take care of something.” Walking after the waitress, Allie left Buffy at the table wondering.

Catching up to the waitress Allie grabs her arm, “Hey, what the hell is with this?” Showing the woman the paper; she was a bit angry that any woman would be so rude when another woman is on a date. “It’s my number sweetie, would love to go out with you sometime.” Grinning the waitress moved closer to Allie; stepping back there was a growl coming from the tall woman’s throat, “You do not give another woman a number when she is clearly on a date.”

“Oh come on, Buffy Summers? She is as straight as they come, she’ll break your heart.” The waitress replied tracing a tattoo on Allie’s forearm; Allie yanked her arm away from the woman, “You’re nothing but a whore, don’t touch me. Buffy Summers is the only woman who is allowed to touch me in any intimate gesture. Where’s your manager?” Allie was getting angry and was going to make sure the waitress got what she deserved.

The manager hearing the conversation walked up, “Hello Miss, is there a problem?” Looking at the short, stocky man; Allie nodded, “Yes there is, this woman came onto me and I don’t appreciate it. I don’t know why you employ people like her, but if she continues to work here, myself, my date and our friends will not come here anymore. And they are regulars to your establishment.” There was a hint of a low growl in her voice as she spoke.

The man shaking his head took the waitress by the arm, walking them a bit off to the side; as they spoke Buffy came up putting her arms around the tall woman, “Everything ok love?” She asked giving a loving squeeze then stepping to the woman’s side leaning into her. Allie wrapped an arm around the blonde’s shoulders. “It will be when the manager is done with the waitress baby, she was very blatant in her flirting, offending me.”

Buffy narrows her eyes at the waitress but stays with girl, “So complaining I take it?” The raven haired woman nodded with a small, turning to the manager as he came back; “So sorry about that miss, we rather lose one employee and keep you and your friend’s patronage, oh Hell Buffy!” The man smiles at the blonde.

“Hello John, thanks for taking care of this small problem.” The blonde stated leaning more into Allie, “Not a problem, I have a few vouchers for you, the next five visits are on us. No matter how much you spend.” Handing the two women the vouchers John paid their bill for the night. “Please come back soon and again terribly sorry about that.”

The women nodding smiling as they left the restaurant arm in arm; beginning to walk downtown they chit chatted about the day’s events and the upcoming wedding the next day.

Pacing the basement of the Summers’ home; Meredith was edgy not knowing why exactly she was still at the Summers’ home, looking up as she hears the basement door open. Walking down the steps; dawn carried some food and a pop for their guest, “Hey Meredith how are you feeling?” setting the tray down on the washer smiling at the girl.

“Why are you being nice to me, I tried to steal you away?” the woman didn’t try to go near the other girl, trying to figure out what was going on. Sighing Dawn stepped forward, “Look Meredith, you made a deal with a Demon, which we took care of. Faith beat the crap out of you, and Tara let you go. As far as we are concerned we are good, now please eat we want to make sure you can walk home.”

Turning to leave, Dawn faced Meredith again, “And you don’t have to stay in the basement, you are free to leave whenever, we are not keeping you here.” Smiling she jogged up the steps and through the basement door; leaving the door open for Meredith. Looking at the sandwich and the soda on the tray; Meredith picked up the sandwich and quickly ate it, following with the soda; realizing that everyone that lived in this house was kinder then normal people. Walking up the stairs she made her way to the living room.

Sitting on the couch she saw the brunette that had beat the crap out of her, moving in a large loop away from the woman to a chair; sitting down she sips her drink. Looking up Faith smiled, “hey Meredith, hope you are ok.” The woman’s voice a lot kinder then when they last met; having a confused face Meredith just looked at her. “You people confuse me, I try and cause problems and then you turn around and be nice to me…”The younger woman trails off taking another sip of her coke.

“If you notice Meredith, our business with you is concluded, we have no other reason to come after you. Now back in high school I might have actually killed you, almost did too but my family here taught me better.” The brunette stated grinning as her fiancé came back into the room, making herself comfortable in the brunette’s lap.

“Well, I think I am going to go. I can only take so much weirdness for one day. Um I guess thank you for saving me, and feeding me, guess I’ll see you around Dawn. Sorry about everything.” Quickly she excited the house, the two women saying goodbye as she left; heading back to her house she thinks on what she has learned the past few weeks.

Willow and tara stopped by the Magic Box on their way home to pick up a few things they needed last minute for the wedding; after making the purchases they sat at the table asking Giles and Anya to join them for a moment.

“We need to ask you two something, and we want straight answers.” The blonde stated looking a bit perturbed.
As the librarian and ex-demon sat they looked about a bit nervous waiting for the questions the witches wanted to ask; “How long have you known about what Meredith was planning?” Willow asked taking her love’s hand. “Well um…” Anya trailed off looking at Giles; who was cleaning his glasses. “We have known for a while, we thought we would handle it, which we did, minus you Willow stopping Faith and Buffy from killing the girl.”

As the witches listened sighing; they hated when things are kept from the group even if it’s something somewhat small. “Don’t hold things back you two, if it involves everyone, let us know. You could have said that you could handle it and that you just wanted to give us a heads up.” Tara stated standing up, Willow following her lead as she rises from her seat. “We will see you tomorrow at the wedding, and please don’t not tell us.” Both the librarian and ex-demon nodded, watching as the two women walked out.

“Well that went rather well.” Giles said smiling weakly putting his glasses back on, the blonde nodded going back behind the counter to serve what customers were in the store.

The next morning everyone was rushing around trying to get the last touches to the wedding done; Willow was at the house getting ready, while Tara was at the hotel so they didn’t see each other in their outfits, “Willow calm down! Everything is going fine, last touches are taken care of relax.” Buffy was trying to straighten the back of her sleek black dress, making sure the slit was right where it was supposed to be on her thigh, “Hold still woman!”

The redhead was fidgeting so much the blonde couldn’t do what she needed too; holding the woman’s waist firmly she forced the woman to stop moving. “Willow please, everything is going smoothly.” There was a knock at the door to the room, moving across the room Buffy answered the door. “Oh wow…” She trailed off opening the door wider.

The redhead turned to see what shocked buffy; seeing her parents standing in the doorway she had to grab the chair in front of her to stay standing, “Mom! Dad! W-what are you doing here?” If she remembered correctly she had never invited her parents to the wedding. The slayer stepped aside allowing the Rosenberg’s to come in; motioning to Willow she would be right outside the door, closing the door as she left.

“Well Tara called us, telling us you two were getting married and how you didn’t even send us a invitation.” Ira Rosenberg answered looking around the room, noticing all the pictures of his daughter and her fiancé, but not seeing any pictures of themselves in the room, his wife stood beside him awkwardly not saying anything.

Straightening up and making sure her dress wouldn’t fall Willow sighed leaning on the chair a bit; “Well after you disowned me, and cut all communication, why the hell should I send an invitation?” Her voice was lined disappointment and hurt. Ever since she told them, they had never tried to keep up a relationship with her let alone Tara.

Sighing Sheila stepped towards her daughter with a weak smile, “Willow, I’m sorry for what we did, can we start over? It’s my fault we never spoke to you, your father wanted to support you but I just couldn’t get my mind around the idea you were…are gay.” She her daughter’s face hoping she would give them another chance.

Thinking for a moment a smile slowly crept on Willow’s face, “Mom, Dad would you come to the wedding, and will you stand with me Dad?” She watched as relief washed over her parent’s faces, both coming to engulf her in a bear hug. “I would love to stand with you Willow.” Her father replied with tears in his eyes. Stepping back everyone wiped tears from their eyes smiling; a knocking at the door drew them out of their moment as Buffy re-entered the room.

She noticed the smiles on all the Rosenberg’s faces, “Everything alright here?” She moved back to Willow’s side to help her with her hair. “Yes Buffy, dad is going to stand with me, can I see your phone I gotta text Faith?” The blonde hands Willow her cell phone as she starts to curl some strand to fall framing the redhead’s face. “Oh mom, dad you can stay if you like or head to the Hilton, I will end up there anyway.” Willow giggles smiling in the mirror at her parents.

“We will stay here with you sweetie, you look amazing!” Sheila replied seeing if Buffy needed any help, quickly texting Faith to let her know what is up and closing the phone, impatiently waiting to leave as the two women fuss over her hair.

At the hotel Faith is making sure Dawn is dressed and out helping guests; it was nearing the time to start the wedding when she received a text; looking at it she smiled texting back then tossing the phone on the bed. Moving to Tara who was doing her own hair, “Well Willow’s parents are with her and it looks like her dad and I will be standing with her.”

The blonde’s eyes lit up excitedly, “Oh good, I hoped they would work things out. That was my wedding gift to her, so happy they will be here.” Smiling the brunette remembers what Willow gave her, “Oh Tara I almost forgot, this is from Willow to you.” Handing her a small box with a card.

Taking the small package, Tara opens the card it read:

My Darling Tara,

Today is the day we commit to the rest of our lives, the day we say ‘I Do’ and officially are Wife and Wife. I have waited for this day my whole life, you are my true soul mate. There is no one like you and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

I love you baby

XOXO

Willow

A tear slips from the blonde’s eye as she re-read the card, gently setting it down she opened the box gasping; inside resting on white pillowy cotton were emerald earrings in tear drop form. “Oh goddess these are gorgeous!” Faith leaned over to get a good look, nodding in agreement; Willow definitely had great taste. “They are, should wear em.” Winking Faith moved to the bathroom to make sure she was ready, “Giles will be here soon, almost time to start, but you have a few minutes.” She disappeared into the bathroom.

The witch carefully put the earrings in and took a deep breath, “Today starts the rest of forever.” Smiling at herself in the mirror, she was so ready to be Willow’s wife.

The Rosenberg’s followed the limo that carried Buffy, Allie and Dawn to the Hilton Hotel; everyone was getting nervous, soon they pulled into the parking lot and were ushered into the wedding hall where the wedding and reception would take place. Willow greeted everyone and spoke with Emma a few minutes before moving to the side of the room to wait for the start of the ceremony.

The room was gorgeous, both brides deciding to keep the green and blue themes going with white mingled in. The archway representing both women with doves at the top, “Wow this place looks amazing!” Looking around Willow couldn’t help but grin; the redhead and her parents spoke to guests as they entered, then the Officiate signaled for the start of the ceremony.

Allie helping guests to their seats with a smile on her face; happy the girls allowed her to be a part of their wedding, wearing a simple tuxedo. She couldn’t help but laugh at some of the guests and what the conversations were, but kept her thoughts to herself as other guests arrived.

Willow stood at the front wilt her dad and Faith; waiting for her bride to walk down the aisle, taking a deep breath. Watching as Dawn and Buffy walk down the aisle; taking in a sharp breath as the wedding march starts to play, seeing Giles escorting Tara down the aisle. The blonde was a sight to behold, simply dressed in a off-white gown with sequins just under her bust line, a short train all made in a flowing silk. ‘Wow!’

Tara smiled as Giles walked with her; her eyes glued to the redhead waiting for her at the front, dressed in a smooth sexy silk black dress that had a slit all the up to the top of her thigh. As they reached the end of the aisle, Giles hands the blonde off to Willow with a teary smile. Holding each other’s hand; they look to the officiate to start.

“Welcome family and friends on this joyous occasion as we witness Willow and Tara profess their love and commit to each o there for eternity. They have come in love and complete trust, to bind their love together from this day forward.” He smiles at the two women, “Willow Danielle Rosenberg, do you take Tara Susan MaClay to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

Squeezing the blonde’s hand; Willow smiles, “I do.” Turning to Tara the man continues, “Do you Tara Susan MaClay, take Willow Danielle Rosenberg to be your lawfully wedded wife?” The blonde grins her half-smirk, “I do.”
The man paused for a moment before continuing, “Our lovely brides have written vows which they would like to share, Willow please go first.” He stepped back as everyone waited for the redhead to start; taking a deep breath the witch looks into pools of blue.

“Tara, before you I didn’t know what love truly was, I was in love with the idea of being in love. When you walked into my life, everything was turned upside down, you helped me find myself and through the years made me stronger.” She takes another breath centering herself.

“You showed me that no matter what we can get through anything, from this day to forever, I will stand by your side, support you, love you and take care of, as long as this heart beats and I take breathe and even after that I am yours, I love you.” Finishing Willow took a hanky out and dabbed her eyes.

Tara wiped a few tears gently from her cheeks taking a breath, “Willow, you showed me that there was light in the darkness, that I wasn’t alone in this magickal world. I am still awed at how a wonderful woman like you would choose simple me. I thank the goddess every day for having you in my life. From now till’ forever I will be with you, help you and support you,” She takes a moment to gain her bearings; then continues. “Your love has filled me up, and I cannot imagine my life without you. When you and our friends stood up against my family, that’s when I knew I would spend every day of my life with you, you are my everything, I love you.” Squeezing the redhead’s hands as she finished.

“May I have the rings please?” The man officiating asks, Faith hands him Tara’s ring while Buffy hands him Willow’s ring; he holds them up for all to see, “These rings represent their love, forever flowing, never broken. May the bond grow stronger as years pass, may their love never break.” He hands the redhead a ring, “Please repeat after me, with this ring I thee wed.” Taking the blonde’s hand, Willow repeats the words slipping the ring on her girl’s finger.

He turns to Tara; handing her the other ring, “Please repeat after me Tara, with this ring I thee wed.” She repeats the words, slipping the small ring on her woman’s finger with a big grin, “Now Willow and Tara would like to do a special ritual.” He nods to Emma moving to the side. Emma joins them moving to an alter that had everything laid out; grabbing the dagger and dipping it into the bowl with a potion in it.

“With love, pain, tears and blood may the will of the Goddess be done.” She motions for both their hands, using the dagger to cut the palms of both their hands, and then slicing through her own, letting the drops hit their open wounds. A sudden breeze picked up in the windowless room, as the flames from candles grew larger flickering; casting shadows everywhere.

The two witches felt something surge through their veins; then a flash of light emanated from them dissipating quickly. “So be the will of the Goddess, so mote it be.” Emma stated, looking between the two women; seeing their eyes glow bright blue and bright green. Both women whispering, “So mote it be.” They felt power knowing the ritual was complete, smiling at each o there they looked to Emma to finish the ceremony.

“May the Goddess be with you and bless you. May you see your children's children. May you be poor in misfortune; rich in blessings, May you know nothing but happiness. From this day forward.” The older witch stated, “I now pronounce you Wife and Wife! You may kiss your bride.” Smiling as the redhead drew the blonde into her arms; kissing her wife deeply to the cheers and applause of their friends and family.

Slowly pulling apart grinning, the brides turn to everyone; as the music played the wedding party moves d own the aisle and out to a room nearby. “We are married!” Willow exclaims all bouncy, kissing her wife again. “That we are baby, goddess it feels so good, you are my wife, WIFE!” The blonde states just as excited, hugging Faith, Buffy, Dawn and Allie; then looking at Ira Rosenberg. “Well I hope you don’t mind me calling you dad…”Tara trails off giggling as she hugs her father-in-law, loving that he hugs her back. “I do not mind at all, in fact I insist on it.” He replied, then moving to hug his daughter. “I am proud of both of you.”

They all spoke for a while, letting Emma and the other caterer’s time to get the hall setup for the reception; knowing in entailed quite a bit to move everything. Soon they were called for introductions and headed back to the hall.

From above three women looked down on the wedding ceremony; smiling when the ritual was performed, “Now they take their rightful place on earth as Goddess’, hopefully they will not join us soon.” Susan said smiling, her mother and grandmother nodded in approval, ‘Yes dear, they won’t join us for a very long time, and it is good to see they were able to spare Emma’s life. She will be a great help in the future.”

The women watched as the reception followed, knowing that whatever comes next everything was as it should be, turning around they embraced one another and faded to their home awaiting the day their family would be complete once again in another life.

As the music played, announcing for the father’s to dance with their daughters; Giles offered his hand to Tara, who took it happily; as they begin to dance Willow and her father join them on the dance floor. Playing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ Spike tries to tune out the melody since it wasn’t really his type music; however he couldn’t help but smile as she watches the brides dance.

“Tara you are absolutely ravishing tonight, maybe it’s the whole wife title?” Giles chuckles as they move around the dance floor. The blonde giggles, “Perhaps, thank you so much for being here for me, I couldn’t think of anyone else I would want to give me away.” She stated giving him a hug. The librarian tears up as he kept smiling.

Ira twirled his daughter around the dance floor; both laughing and just enjoying the new relationship they have started, “Dad I am so glad you came, this wouldn’t have been the same.” Her father smiles; leaning down and kissing her cheek, “I am sorry it took us this long to come around, if we would have missed this. I would never have forgiven myself.”

Soon the song ended’ another song started for the brides, gravitating toward one another Willow held Tara in her arms as they began to sway to the music, “This is one of the best days of my life baby.” Willow said smiling. Slowly as the music played on other couples joined them, filling the dance floor; noticing that Allie and Buffy danced very close together.

The evening went on till the early morning; finally Willow and Tara decided they needed to leave, saying goodbye to all their guests they make their way to the honeymoon suit in the hotel. Entering the room they didn’t pay much attention to what it looked like; instead they moved quickly to the balcony.

“Goddess the night is gorgeous!” Willow sighed as she felt her wife’s arms wrap around her; leaning back both of them gazing at the stars. “Mrs. Rosenberg-MaClay, would you join me in sharing some Champaign?” The blonde purred in her wife’s ear, slowly pulling away and walking into the room. The redhead quickly followed; they toasted to their new marriage and to whatever the future may hold.

Both women knowing that whatever came, they would survive; as the morning came the new couple celebrated screaming each other’s name into the night multiple times, knowing they would never tire of each other no matter what.

The End
(or is it?)

I hope you enjoyed this journey!!!!

~AS~

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBS!! Are you ready for this?! :banana :eatme :banana :bounce

I LOVE THIS!!!
Quote:
A disgruntled faith comes to the door completely naked opening the door all the way; shoving the top into Allie’s hands, slamming the door shortly after. Blinking the woman walks back to the room she shares with Buffy, “How is it she got my tank and I have only been here two days?”

hehe....tank top stealing goodness :D I like how easily Allie is brought into the family!

Quote:
Grinning the waitress moved closer to Allie; stepping back there was a growl coming from the tall woman’s throat, “You do not give another woman a number when she is clearly on a date.”

Channeling me again?! Geez, woman! I do that...I get so mad when people do that to me when I'm on a date. And growling...do that too. ;) :bounce

Quote:
“You people confuse me, I try and cause problems and then you turn around and be nice to me…

I like how you caught how forgiving this group can be. They ARE a very confusing lot.

Quote:
“Oh wow…” She trailed off opening the door wider.

Oh wow, Indeed!! So glad that everything got resolved! It's good to finally see a Sheila who is willing to accept that she was wrong. Happy Babbles!! :bow

Quote:
The witch carefully put the earrings in and took a deep breath, “Today starts the rest of forever.” Smiling at herself in the mirror, she was so ready to be Willow’s wife.

Geez!! *wipes eyes* I'm such a sap!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that Giles gives away Tara!

Quote:
Tara wiped a few tears gently from her cheeks taking a breath, “Willow, you showed me that there was light in the darkness, that I wasn’t alone in this magickal world. I am still awed at how a wonderful woman like you would choose simple me. I thank the goddess every day for having you in my life. From now till’ forever I will be with you, help you and support you,” She takes a moment to gain her bearings; then continues. “Your love has filled me up, and I cannot imagine my life without you. When you and our friends stood up against my family, that’s when I knew I would spend every day of my life with you, you are my everything, I love you.” Squeezing the redhead’s hands as she finished.

I had to quote Tara's whole thing...just awesome...
The vows were so sweet!!! *standing ovation* Loved the ceremony, Bestie!! *claps wildly*

Quote:
Playing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ Spike tries to tune out the melody since it wasn’t really his type music; however he couldn’t help but smile as she watches the brides dance.

ZOMG I LOVE THAT SONG!! PERFECT!! AND YES I'M YELLING BECAUSE I LOVE THIS FIC SO FREAKIN MUCH!! :clap :clap :applause :applause :applause

Quote:
Both women knowing that whatever came, they would survive; as the morning came the new couple celebrated screaming each other’s name into the night multiple times, knowing they would never tire of each other no matter what.

*sighs* so sweet....
I'm so sad to see this end, but the way it did was so perfect. Thank you SO much for this lovely story! Now... WHERE IS MY HANKY?!
:flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower

BESTIE/KITTEN LOVE
~Allie

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 11/14/2011 COMPLETE!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:42 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really loved Tara's wedding gift for Willow... Big lol for Dawn's & Faith's clothes stealing habbits... I'm glad how easily Allie fit in the Scooby Family... Big yay for Allie showing the stupid bitch waitress that she is Buffy's girl now and she doesn't take shit from anyone... I'm glad that they let Meredith go because she is no longer (I hope) a threath... I absolutely loved the wedding and how Giles was there to give away Tara and Ira to give away Willow... I'm glad that Tara's mother and grandmother were there to watch over them... Can't wait for the sequal...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:07 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Congratulations! Great job finishing this fic. I hope to be there one day myself. I really liked how you tied everything up nicely. Even if you didn't do a sequel this would stand-up well on it own. I loved that you made Faith just as much a clothing thief as Dawn and it didn't take long for them to someone elses wardrobe. Poor Allie as much love as their is in that house their is also a lot of other raging hormones as well. Guess she will get to see that first hand. Oh! That just reminds me, you didn't say what happened at the appointment across the street, whether they got the house or not. I guess there is something to tie up in the sequel. And wow, the rate at which you pumped out these last few chapters was amazing. I wonder if you are going to be as fast with your next fic.?

The wedding ceremony was beautiful especially, Tara's vows to Willow. I also, really liked that Giles was there to act as her dad otherwise I would have felt so sad for her.

Well anyway, good luck and great job. I look forward to the sequel.
-Lexi

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, AS!

*sighs* I've really enjoyed this fic - everything from action to romance, humor to scary. *sighs again*

Then there's THIS:
Quote:
The door flung open; heels flying into the slayers arms, then a swinging and slamming of a door back shut. Buffy had to blink at what she saw, ‘Ew that is a position I do not want to try!’ she thought moving back to her room. “Got em, you were right love.” She sat down to strap them on.

The raven haired woman chuckled seeing a bewildered look on her girlfriend’s face; putting on her black skinny jeans she began to look for her tank top, “Um Buff where is my tank top?” Looking around they couldn’t find it, sighing Allie went to Dawn’s door knocking gently, “Faith give me my tank top back!!”

:lmao :lol :rofl LOVE the clothes stealing and heels getting hurled and naked Faith at the door!

Then on with the sexy and the funny:
Quote:
A shiver ran up the small woman’s arm creating goose bumps; grinning as she finishes her meal then asks for the check, “Want to walk/patrol after this? I know it’s not very good for a date but I gotta do it,” She looked at her girl apologetically, knowing sometimes this would get annoying in a relationship.

Finishing her plate; Allie set down her fork smiling, “No big deal Buff, I don’t mind. Plus from what Faith told me after patrols you get a bit well H&H sounds great to me.” She watches as the blonde spits out her water, laughing the tall woman hands the blonde a napkin; taking the napkin the slayer cleans her mess.

Allie (and yes, I am a chuckle-headed IDIOT not to see the tribute to your bestie! :blush) really makes her position clear with the waitress and makes it clear who her girl is - like the romance. I do feel a tiny bit sorry for the waitress though. . .

Having Ira and Sheila show up with love in their hearts and an honest effort to make amends was great. For every parent who permanently disowns a kid there's probably 20 that stand by them or at least love and accept them. Nice touch.

Then their vows. :love :flower :love The ceremony was heart-felt and included all the people we love so much. You did a beautiful job writing it and I LOVE that it seems like they are moving into a house just across the street. So they can have their own space and still be close to their extended family.

You entertained, excited, made us laugh, keep us on the edge of our seats, and gave us very sweet W/T love.

Thanks so much! :bow

More please? :pray Don't be a tease now, keep writing! :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother
P.S. Don't make me send Devola after you! :whip

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
it's absolutely great! loved the story, can't wait to read the sequel. the wedding was fabulous. :D keep up the amazing work.

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Just got caught up this is such a great story

Glad Giles gave Tara away he's certainly more of a father to her than her so called father. The vows were beautiful and it's great that both Ira and Sheila accepted Willow. Wonderful

Allie and Buffy are much better than Buffy and Riley, it's nice how you and your bestie have been writing each other into fics.

Glad Emma survived even more surprised that Meredith was saved.

the takedown of Dracus was excellent he definitely deserved it.

Really look forward to the sequal.

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:29 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Good ending. Posisble sequel with the brains and/or money behind Dracus as the new Baddie?

I thought the introduction of Allie was a bit rushed, and several other sequences, especially action scenes, were a little hard to follow, but it didn't get in the way of enjoying the story as a whole.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

:balloons :applause absolutely FANTABULOUS!!! (hehe, i know it's not a word found in Webster's Dictionary... but i like it :-D ).

i liked how you portrayed the idea that once an action had received it's consequences then it was forgiven. you did very well showing how things have changed over the years as well.

Quote:
“Why are you being nice to me, I tried to steal you away?” the woman didn’t try to go near the other girl, trying to figure out what was going on. Sighing Dawn stepped forward, “Look Meredith, you made a deal with a Demon, which we took care of. Faith beat the crap out of you, and Tara let you go. As far as we are concerned we are good, now please eat we want to make sure you can walk home.”

Turning to leave, Dawn faced Meredith again, “And you don’t have to stay in the basement, you are free to leave whenever, we are not keeping you here.” Smiling she jogged up the steps and through the basement door; leaving the door open for Meredith. Looking at the sandwich and the soda on the tray; Meredith picked up the sandwich and quickly ate it, following with the soda; realizing that everyone that lived in this house was kinder then normal people. Walking up the stairs she made her way to the living room.

Sitting on the couch she saw the brunette that had beat the crap out of her, moving in a large loop away from the woman to a chair; sitting down she sips her drink. Looking up Faith smiled, “hey Meredith, hope you are ok.” The woman’s voice a lot kinder then when they last met; having a confused face Meredith just looked at her. “You people confuse me, I try and cause problems and then you turn around and be nice to me…”The younger woman trails off taking another sip of her coke.

“If you notice Meredith, our business with you is concluded, we have no other reason to come after you. Now back in high school I might have actually killed you, almost did too but my family here taught me better.” The brunette stated grinning as her fiancé came back into the room, making herself comfortable in the brunette’s lap.

i love your style of writing... you have kept me guessing and engaged my imagination wonderfully. thank you for sharing this with all of us.

your friend,
selene
:kitty

Scarlet Black