The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 10/02/2011
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey, AS!

Quote:
“Faith thank you for back there, Meredith is creepy and what you did was priceless!” The taller woman grinned, “Well I didn’t like the way she was standing next to you or looking at you,” taking a bite of her sandwich, “Plush, I’m the only onsh allowed…” Finally she swallows, “I’m the only one allowed to look at you like that!”

This scene is priceless because it has it all – talking with a mouthful of food and true love. :flower

Quote:
Faith nodded as a hand fiddled with one of her pockets, she had stopped at another store before she got the food. “Dawn, I uhhh…I have a question for you and well in light of all the happy in our family…” She trailed off pulling a box out of her pocket.
The smaller woman cocked her head to the side, setting down her drink and hamburger she looked at the brunette waiting for her to continue. She watched as the woman got very nervous, looking everywhere but at her. “Babe you ok?” Her eyes showed concern.

Then FAITH being shy and nervous, I love Dawn asking if she is all right!!:clap :applause :clap

Love their caterer and how cute they are together! :love

Quote:
“Not a problem, that’ll be two-hundred dollars and seventy-six cents please.” The girl forked over the money, taking the bag and walking out, faintly hearing the shop keeper yell. “Thanks for spending money here, come back again soon!”
The blonde leaned against the counter still having the list, looking it over then picking up the phone to call Giles.

So two little Meredith moments, hmmm. That B*ITCH is riding for a fall – hey, they can have a raffle to see who gets to take her out, raise some money for Faith and Dawn’s wedding! All right, that was more of a brain dump than a brain storm! And then then you offer the final bit of this tasty treat, Cliffhanger du jour with murderous Meredith doing a variety of . . . shopping!

You go, girl! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:45 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
So you're going to busy planning two weddings. This ought to be fun to read. One crazy bride is enough for anyone to deal with but, you're going to have 4 emotional women on your hands. Oooo the fun you can have writing *thinking of various scenarios*

Poor, poor Meredith. She doesn't even know what she's gotten herself into. She won't even see it coming when W/T put the smack down on her. I can't wait to see it all play out.

Great job. Keep Writing.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:25 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Extra big yay for Faith for asking Dawn to marry her. I just hope Buffy doesn't get too upset about Faith marrying "little Dawnie"... I hope Anya called Giles to inform him about Meredith so that they can watch her and prevent her doing anything else than getting her ass royally kicked by Faith & Dawn for trying to mess with their relationship...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

this is one wicked story... you have bad guys crawling out of every corner and from under every rock. just when i start to hope that they might get a break long enough for some serious smoochies ... WHAM ... hit by another sinister character... FANTASTIC!!! :bow :applause :banana

Can't wait for the next update. :impatient :grin :flower

:kitty
selene

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Damn it! I knew that smarmy Meredith was up to no good. I sure hope Anya remembers to call Giles and doesn't sell her the remaining spell ingredients. Faith should have clobbered her when she had the chance. :smash :smash

Yay for the 2nd proposal:) Do I see a dual wedding in our future?

**Better?? lol

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

LMAO that works!!!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:20 pm 
5. Willowhand

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
Very Faith-like!! I giggled!!

Meredith....ugh...she makes me go grr arrg and many other choice words that are inappropriate!! Sneaky bestie......

I like Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, of course Faith would make the proposal all sexual lol

Meredith will get hers, how she gets it might be a shock.

Emma is cool, and she will be a big part when everything goes down.

Ariel

awe Poor Ariel just missed the dibs, good luck for next time my friend!!

Quote:
This scene is priceless because it has it all – talking with a mouthful of food and true love.

Hehe what's love without a mouthful of food right?

Quote:
Then FAITH being shy and nervous, I love Dawn asking if she is all right!!:clap

yeah from confident to completely nervous, but she had a right to be! :P

Quote:
hey, they can have a raffle to see who gets to take her out, raise some money for Faith and Dawn’s wedding!

LMAO that is a fun idea...maybe...just maybe...hmmm

True_Love

Quote:
So you're going to busy planning two weddings.

Actually only one wedding, can anyone say sequel?

Quote:
Poor, poor Meredith. She doesn't even know what she's gotten herself into. She won't even see it coming when W/T put the smack down on her. I can't wait to see it all play out.

She won't know what hit her, she will have 3 witches after her...ooo three...wonder who the third is?

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Extra big yay for Faith for asking Dawn to marry her. I just hope Buffy doesn't get too upset about Faith marrying "little Dawnie"... I hope Anya called Giles to inform him about Meredith so that they can watch her and prevent her doing anything else than getting her ass royally kicked by Faith & Dawn for trying to mess with their relationship...

Yes lots going on!! I'm sure Buffy will be ok...eventually. As for Anya, well let's hope she gets through to him lol.

Quote:
sapphoselene

Quote:
this is one wicked story... you have bad guys crawling out of every corner and from under every rock. just when i start to hope that they might get a break long enough for some serious smoochies ... WHAM ... hit by another sinister character... FANTASTIC!!!

All I can say is, thank you.

Finey_McFine

Quote:
Yay for the 2nd proposal:) Do I see a dual wedding in our future?

hehe Sequel, sequel....

Thanks all for feedback!!!

~AS~

Chapter 12 Directly Below

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
By: AstronSoul
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them for a time.
Rating: PG - NC-17 (will vary per chapter)
Couples: W/T
Summary: Everyone is starting to relax (well not everyone) New friends appear and things are being realized.

Chapter 12 part 1

“Giles, this is not some joke!” Anya was getting very frustrated as she began yelling into the phone, “I managed to fib on parts of the list! She is getting a huge spell together!” The man on the other side did not want to listen, then Anya got an idea, “What if this girl is going after Willow and Tara? Yeah that’s what I thought, damn British men.”

They decided he needed to come over right away, as the blonde hung up she tucked the ingredients into her vault, making sure it was locked. Sitting behind the counter; she goes through the list in her head for the bachelorette party.

The two witches dragged themselves home after a long afternoon of searching and confirming things for their wedding. “Ok who said wedding planning was fun, they need to be shot.” The redhead grumbled as she leaned against the kitchen counter. Strong arms wrap around her waist, “At least we are doing it together baby.” Tara rested her chin on the woman’s shoulder, looking up at the ceiling as they hear faint noises. “Goddess they have been at it all day I think.”

Willows eyes moved up to look at the ceiling, “Gees wonder if they will come down at all.” Both giggling they moved to the living room, pulling out a small booklet from her bag, Tara showed it to Willow. “I grabbed this, it has apartments and houses listed in, shall we look?” The redhead nodded as they sat down, looking at the booklet.

Dawn was smiling as she and her fiancé moved through the strip mall, every so often she would glance at the ring on her hand. Hugging Faith tightly as they entered a jewelry store, “Ok Faith pick out a ring, cause’ I want my fiancé to have one too!”

Rolling her eyes; the brunette started browsing the through looking at different rings, she didn’t want anything fancy. “May I help you ladies?” A tall man asked with a fake smile, “Oh hey Jay, yeah I am now looking for a ring for myself. My girl insists I have one too.” The man chuckled as Dawn came over, leaning into Faith a bit.

They kept pointing at various rings, Jay would pull them out to help and have Faith try them on. Faith looked at her girl, ‘Gees this is gonna be a long afternoon’ she thought smiling and trying on more rings.

At the Magick Shop; Giles and Anya decided not to tell the witches of what Anya witnessed. Neither wanted to freak them our or bring more stress into the brides-to-be lives. “Ok so we keep an eye out, and if she comes back here I will call you and follow her.”

Giles nodded, taking his glasses off and cleaning them, “We don’t need Tara and Willow more stressed, if we can solve this ourselves we should.” He put his glasses back on, “How is the party planning going?” The blonde excitedly started to tell Giles all her plans.

Chapter 12 part 2

It’s been one and a half months since the witches got engaged; only a couple more weeks to go and they would be married. It was a rather quiet time; minus Buffy freaking out over her sister getting engaged. Everyone was gathered in the backyard for a Barbeque.

The blonde slayer was eyeing her sister and her fiancé as they danced to the music, glancing to her left Willow and Tara were cuddled on a bench, while Riley was burning the hamburgers with Xander’s help. But she couldn’t shake this creepy feeling that something was going to happen soon.

As the small party came to a close, the witches decided to go for a walk; they had noticed Anya and Giles were acting strangely. “Do you know what’s up with Anya and Giles, they keep looking at us in a weird way?” Willow was quite unnerved by the strange protective looks.

Tara squeezed her girl’s hand, “I don’t know, I did notice the slightly more protective they are. I mean I wanted to go to the grocery store earlier and Anya insisted on coming with me, very odd.”

They walked in silence, then both noticing someone was following them; they picked up the pace. “Tara, Willow!” They turned to see Emma walking quickly up to them, “Gees you guys walk fast.”

“Emma were you following us?” The blonde stood closer to Willow, they had seem Emma almost four times a week going over menu’s and the cake details, even though the woman was kind, she started to suspect everyone since people were out to get them all the time.

“Yes, sorry but I need to talk to you, it’s very important.” They started to walk again as Emma began to explain, “You are both witches, don’t deny it. I can tell by your auras.” The two witches looked shocked but let her continue, “I am here to help and protect you, Tara your mother sent me here.”

Tara stiffened, turning to look at Emma, “My Mom is…” Emma holds up a hand, “Dead? Yes, but she can still help you whenever she is able too. She sent me here as backup, someone doesn’t want you two to marry. I’m here to ensure that happens.”

They walked a bit in silence; then Willow stopped, eyeing Emma closely. “Emma, you are a witch I would bet, why couldn’t we sense you?” The plump lil woman smiled, “I kept myself protected, I needed to make sure you were the two I was sent here to help.”

The three women began walking again, all three alerts; but specifically two witches keeping an eye on one. While the one kept her senses open to what or who was around them.

Xander was helping Anya get the last few things ready for the party that was a few days away. “Anya, you need more CD’s for karaoke, where did you store them?” The blonde pointed to a as she picked up a CD, “Oh this song is perfect for Willow and Tara to sing together!” Excitedly she put that under the file of W/T songs.

“This’ll be so much fun, I mean singing, dancing, lap dances, how can it go wrong right?” She was grinning from ear to ear as they sorted through more CD’s; Xander rolled his eyes. “Oh yeah what could ever possibly go wrong on the hellmouth…”

Dawn sat in the living room; she had found a booklet with house listings inside, flipping through she noticed a few places circled. Looking up; the brunette slayer came walking in, stake in hand. “Hey D, what’s wrong?” She flopped beside the smaller brunette.

“Oh I found this book, looks like Will and Tara are already looking for their own place.” Opening to a page where a small two story house was for sale. “hey isn’t that the house across the street that’s for sale?” Faith looked at it as she asked.

Looking more closely Dawn nodded, “Sure is, I guess they want to be close by still, but have their own space. I really don’t want them to move out…” She trailed off sniffling. Faith wrapped her arms around her fiancé, hugging her tightly.

‘They need space D, what if they want to start their own family? They need their own house.” Dawn only nodded, leaning into Faith, “Just seems we are all going different ways, they are getting married and moving out. We are engaged, and I overheard Buffy and Riley saying something about going away for a while.”

Turning Dawn to look at her; Faith smiles, “Baby, we will always be close, no matter where anyone goes. We can’t stay this close forever, but we will never not love each other.” She kisses the smaller girl tightening her hold on her. Feeling Dawn kiss back, Faith runs her tongue over the girl’s soft lips, immediately her lips part. Their tongues dance against each other, before both women pull back.

“Come on, join me on patrol, I know you can handle an axe well.” They get up, grabbing a two headed axe Dawn smiled, “Alright let’s go sweetie.” They moved out the front door hand in hand.

Buffy wiped the dust off her hands, “Riley, I can’t go anywhere with you. I have a job here along with Faith.” She ducked as another vampire swung at her, “Besides, for five months, I so don’t think so. That’s way too long.”

Riley was trading blows with a vampire as he listened, “But Buffy, we need time just for us. We can take a vacation, Faith can handle things around here.” He grunts as he gets kicked in the chest, but before he could move the vampire was dust.

The slayer rolled her eyes; helping her boyfriend up, “Riley I have a commitment that I can’t take that long off from. Sorry but I am not leaving for five months. Two weeks I can do, not five month, duck!” As he ducked she throws her stake square in a vampire’s chest, dusting him. “Gees this nest is just a pain in the ass.”

Her boyfriend dusted himself off, “I think that’s it, let Faith handle the rest of patrol, you know she is out and about.” The slayer nodded, tucking her stake in her pants; her hormones were in over drive, but she was not happy with Riley right now. “Let’s get back to the house.” She started walking in the general direction, with Riley following close behind.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!! :eatme :banana :eatme :banana :eatme :banana

ooooooooooo!!!! LOVE IT!! You had me suspecting Emma there for a sec..so awesome that she was sent by Tara's mom! SO DAWN DID SAY YES?! WHOO AND HOO!!! I just can't picture Faith going ring shopping for herself. AND I can't believe, with everything going on, that Riley would even THINK about going away....well, maybe Riley would..but still! So, I'm assuming we will see much more of Emma? AND I WANT TO SMACK ANYA! What's with that chick and always uttering the jinx?! GAHHH.....

Update again soon...PLEASE? :bow :heart :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey AstronSoul!

Missed Dibs but today’s winner seemed pretty happy so I can be a good sport! :impatient

Quote:
It was a rather quiet time; minus Buffy freaking out over her sister getting engaged. Everyone was gathered in the backyard for a Barbeque.

The blonde slayer was eyeing her sister and her fiancé as they danced to the music, glancing to her left Willow and Tara were cuddled on a bench, while Riley was burning the hamburgers with Xander’s help.
:lmao

Sweet bit with Tara’s mom looking out for them and sending a protector . . :flower

Quote:
“This’ll be so much fun, I mean singing, dancing, lap dances, how can it go wrong right?” She was grinning from ear to ear as they sorted through more CD’s; Xander rolled his eyes. “Oh yeah what could ever possibly go wrong on the hellmouth…”

Yeah, party in the hellmouth, dancing on the Titanic – no worries, right?

Quote:
I really don’t want them to move out…” She trailed off sniffling. Faith wrapped her arms around her fiancé, hugging her tightly.

‘They need space D, what if they want to start their own family? They need their own house.” Dawn only nodded, leaning into Faith, “Just seems we are all going different ways, they are getting married and moving out. We are engaged, and I overheard Buffy and Riley saying something about going away for a while.”

Turning Dawn to look at her; Faith smiles, “Baby, we will always be close, no matter where anyone goes. We can’t stay this close forever, but we will never not love each other.” She kisses the smaller girl tightening her hold on her. Feeling Dawn kiss back, Faith runs her tongue over the girl’s soft lips, immediately her lips part. Their tongues dance against each other, before both women pull back.

“Come on, join me on patrol, I know you can handle an axe well.” They get up, grabbing a two headed axe Dawn smiled, “Alright let’s go sweetie.” They moved out the front door hand in hand.

Loved the tenderness, Dawn growing up but wanting things to stay the same. Then Faith comforting her and their loving kiss. Then I had to :laugh – grabbing an axe to kill things and walking out hand-in-hand. Date night in the hellmouth . . . :rofl

Great read – keep writing! :pinky :party :pinky

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 am 
3. Flaming O

Awesome!!! So cool that Tara's mom sent them some backup. With the bad guys multiplying need to balance it with more good guys. hehehe

Quote:
At the Magick Shop; Giles and Anya decided not to tell the witches of what Anya witnessed. Neither wanted to freak them our or bring more stress into the brides-to-be lives. “Ok so we keep an eye out, and if she comes back here I will call you and follow her.”

Giles nodded, taking his glasses off and cleaning them, “We don’t need Tara and Willow more stressed, if we can solve this ourselves we should.”

This type of thing rarely ends well. I know they have good intentions, but I see the potential for much badness to ensue.

Thank you for feeding my imagination with your awesome storytelling.

:kitty
selene

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara's mom for sending Emma to help/protect Willow & Tara... I'm glad that Dawn convinced Faith to buy ring for herself also... I hope Anya's & Giles' solo witch hunting doesn't end badly... I hope Riley's 5 month "vacation" doesn't break Buffy too much...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:11 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

In general a pretty quiet time for the Scoobies. I think this is probably the calm before the storm. I'm hoping you'll explain more about Emma's history and how Tara's mother contacted her. I mean is she still contacting her? Or was it like a one time message?

I am happy for Faith and Dawn engagement and it was touching the way the Faith explained to Dawn the importance for Willow and Tara to move out. Chances are that they will be doing the same after their wedding if they decide to start their own family.

Can't wait for the next update.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 pm 
3. Flaming O

Like how the story is progressing can't wait for the next update!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hi!

So, I was glad to see Anya taking the necessary precautions and calling Giles. Hopefully, this chick won't be able to get what she needs for the spell.

Moving right across the street from Buffy...AWESOME! Close, but with lot's of privacy. :blush

At first I thought that Emma was a creepy stalker, but was glad to see that she was sent to protect. I mean if your caterer, doesn't have your back...who does? :p

Riley is a big dope. Of course Buffy can't leave for so long, especially with the upcoming weddings and the threat to W/T. It was also unfair of him to even ask, cuz it kinda put a guilt trip on Buffy. Ugh, guys...

As always, looking forward to your next update!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

Ok I know it's been a while, sorry had writers block.

Babbles4Twillow

Quote:
ooooooooooo!!!! LOVE IT!! You had me suspecting Emma there for a sec..so awesome that she was sent by Tara's mom! SO DAWN DID SAY YES?! WHOO AND HOO!!! I just can't picture Faith going ring shopping for herself. AND I can't believe, with everything going on, that Riley would even THINK about going away....well, maybe Riley would..but still! So, I'm assuming we will see much more of Emma? AND I WANT TO SMACK ANYA! What's with that chick and always uttering the jinx?! GAHHH.....

Hehe yes I did setup Emma a bit, but yay for good witches!!!! hehe Faith shopping is not unheard of, rings yes, that's why Dawn is with her so she has too. Well Riley won't be around much longer. Hehehe Anya has that knack....

Ariel

Quote:
Missed Dibs but today’s winner seemed pretty happy so I can be a good sport!

Well let's see how fast you be my friend!!! lol

Quote:
Yeah, party in the hellmouth, dancing on the Titanic – no worries, right?

Wow never heard that comparison before, but you are pretty much right.

Quote:
Loved the tenderness, Dawn growing up but wanting things to stay the same. Then Faith comforting her and their loving kiss. Then I had to – grabbing an axe to kill things and walking out hand-in-hand. Date night in the hellmouth . . .

Yes, showing a different side of Faith, and yeah hehehe perfect date!

sapphoselene

Quote:
This type of thing rarely ends well. I know they have good intentions, but I see the potential for much badness to ensue.

Yes, always bad to keep things, but we'll see what happens.

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara's mom for sending Emma to help/protect Willow & Tara... I'm glad that Dawn convinced Faith to buy ring for herself also... I hope Anya's & Giles' solo witch hunting doesn't end badly... I hope Riley's 5 month "vacation" doesn't break Buffy too much...

Emma is going to be a more behind the scenes help, but it will be a big part. Anya and Giles' should be ok, but who knows, it's the hellmouth. As for Riley, well you'll see...

True_Love

Quote:
In general a pretty quiet time for the Scoobies. I think this is probably the calm before the storm. I'm hoping you'll explain more about Emma's history and how Tara's mother contacted her. I mean is she still contacting her? Or was it like a one time message?

yes, there will be some history on Emma no worries.

Quote:
Chances are that they will be doing the same after their wedding if they decide to start their own family.

You are right, eventually they will want to move out too.

WR/TM

Keep reading this story is almost done!!!

Finey_McFine

Quote:
Moving right across the street from Buffy...AWESOME! Close, but with lot's of privacy.

These two deserve privacy, with all the walk in's and interruptions!

Quote:
At first I thought that Emma was a creepy stalker, but was glad to see that she was sent to protect. I mean if your caterer, doesn't have your back...who does?

LOL oh you be funny!!! I figured show that Wicca's can still have every day jobs, not just being full Wicca.

Quote:
Riley is a big dope. Of course Buffy can't leave for so long, especially with the upcoming weddings and the threat to W/T. It was also unfair of him to even ask, cuz it kinda put a guilt trip on Buffy. Ugh, guys...

Specifically Iowa boys....he wants to control but let's find out what happens....

Thanks all for the feedback!!

~AS~

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these Characters, just borrowed them for a time.
Summary: What will happen in the next few days before the wedding?

Chapter 13

“Tara, where is the damn invitation list!!!!” Willow yelled running up the stairs and into their bedroom. Stopping, she looked around, ‘Where is she?’ the redhead thought. Everyone was being driven crazy by the redhead’s antics lately.

There was a countdown on the fridge and in the living room till the wedding day; rummaging through the desk drawers, a piece of paper dropped underneath the desk. Bending down to pick it up, Willow leaned over the chair.

Just as the redhead almost reached the piece of paper, “Willow Danielle Rosenberg!!!!” a loud voice rang from the doorway. Willow jumped and nailed her head on the underside of the desk. “Fuck that hurts!”

Slowly getting up, grimacing Willow looks towards the door; there stood the love of her life, hands on her hips, and the glare of death in her eyes. ‘Even with the death glare she is hot!’ she thought, rubbing her neck.

The blonde stood there for a moment, upset that someone was missing off their invitation list; Willow’s parents. “Future Mrs. Rosenberg-MaClay, explain why you never sent this!?” Tosses a wedding invitation at the redhead, it hit the witch’s stomach with a small thud, then slid to the floor.

Bending down to get a better look, Willow felt a bit dizzy trying to focus her eyes; slowly the letter became clear. “Oh uhhh ummm…” Her eyes look back up at the blonde, wincing at the sting in her head. “I didn’t want to waste the money on them, they would never agree to come. Rememeber me their good Jewish daughter who is gay, VERY VERY gay? They disowned me and I didn’t think it would be a big deal Tare, they don’t even approve why would they come to our wedding?”

Willow got quiet as she slowly moved to sit on the bed; the bump to the head was starting to give her a massive headache. Tara watched her girl for a moment; walking into the room she picked up the envelope. “You promised you would send it, or drop it off honey. I know they don’t approve, but we could at least try.”

Tossing the envelope in the trash can; she joined her redheaded lover on the edge of the bed. “Sorry I scared you, how does your head feel?” She began to gently massage Willow’s neck.

The smaller witch started to relax at her lover’s touch; leaning into Tara’s side smiling painfully, “I am getting a headache from hitting my head. Baby I’m sorry for not sending it to them, I just think it’s a waste of time.”

The blonde’s hand moves up into the mass of red hair, gently massaging and letting some of her healing flow into Willow. They sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying the closeness of one another.

Ducking a right jab; Faith was panting as she spared with Buffy, ‘Gees what has gotten into her?’ Dodging another punch, she slid down turning in a round house; trying to take the blonde slayer’s legs out from under her.

Jumping into the air to miss the leg swipe; Buffy growled, charging the brunette, successfully spearing the tall woman they both fell to the ground. “THAT’S ENOUGH B!!” Faith was getting angry, the blonde was beating on her clearly very frustrated, shoving the slayer off Faith rolled into a crouching position.

“What the hell is with you, B?” Both girls panting; trying to calm down their tightly wound muscles, noticing the other woman not responding Faith rose up. “I don’t care what is going on, but you don’t need to beat me up like a damn punching bag! There is a wedding in a few days and I don’t want bruises that will last me weeks.”

Turning her back on the blonde; Faith walked up the steps into the foyer of their home, wiping a towel over her neck as she slammed the door shut with a foot. There was a yelp from the kitchen, turning into the doorway the brunette chuckled.

Hearing the basement door slam; Dawn yelped and fell off her stool in the kitchen, looking up she saw her fiancé chuckling at her. “Oh yes very funny love, now my ass hurts.” Standing up and rubbing her ass, looking past Faith but seeing no one. “Where’s Buffy?”

The brunette sighing; moves closer to Dawn, wrapping her arms around the woman’s slender waist. “She is downstairs, clearly pissed about something. She wanted to take it out on me, but I left.”

Dawn rested her head on the woman’s shoulder, “I think it has to do with Riley, she mumbled something about five months when they got back from patrol the other night. Soon after he left,” She wrapped her arms around the strong slayer, pulling herself closer.

“I hope we are not as crazy as Willow when we plan our wedding…” Faith chuckled at her fiancé’s statement, “Well D, we might be stressed, but don’t go yelling through the house for me a’ight?

Raising her head; Dawn just smiled, leaning up and pressing her lips to the brunette’s, then pulling away with a whisper. “You have my word.”

They both heard the basement door open; looking in that direction they watched as the blonde slayer trudged into the kitchen, her hands all bloody. “Buffy, what the hell happened to you? Faith did you do that!?”

Dawn pulled out of her love’s embrace and pulled her sister to the sink; Faith moved closer, “I swear D that was not me, she was just sweaty when I left. B, what is with you?” Noticing Dawn looking for a first aid kit, Faith went to the fridge pulling it off the top; setting it on the island and opening it up.

“Gees sis, your hands are all torn up…” She trailed off as she began cleaning the hands; Buffy stayed silent, letting her sister doctor her up. The tall slayer decided to let Dawn handle it, she was going into the basement to see what the hell her sister [/color]slayer did.

Disappearing from the kitchen Faith growls as she stomps down the steps; freezing when she got to the bottom step, across the basement floor, the brick wall had a huge hole in it. There was red dust on the floor like someone had blown something up, stepping further into the room Faith’s foot kicked something; looking down it was a brick.

The brunette’s eyes widened, the brick had the print of a fist in it; Buffy had used the wall to get out her aggression. “Oh shit, this is so not of the good.” Faith slowly started to make her way back upstairs.

SNAP! Was the loud sound; a few customers looked at the counter to see Anya breaking a pencil in half, shrugging off the shop keepers weird habit they all went back to shopping.

Setting the pencil down with the other eight she already snapped; she sighed, beyond the wormwood, the newt eyes and some powders was that girl again. Anya had called Giles, stating the girl was back; he said he would be there in a few minutes; that was ten minutes ago.

Anya didn’t even notice the man that stepped up to the counter, “Excuse me Miss?” He waited a few moments then cleared his throat, speaking a little louder, “Miss?” The ex-vengeance demon jumped looking up, “Oh yes, sorry I seem to be out of it today. Did you find everything you wanted to spend your money on?”

The man nodded; handing her his finds, ringing everything up the man tried to make idle chit chat. She spat out his total as she tried to keep an eye on the girl; taking his money, she quickly made change, thrusting the items and money back at him. “Thank you for spending your money here, it makes me very happy, come back with more money again soon!”

She didn’t notice the guy walking out of the store; all she saw was the raven haired woman walking up to her counter, “Hello again, find everything you needed?” Meredith smiled, “Almost I just need one more item. You said you would look into it for me, the blood of something or other. Don’t have my list with me.”

“Oh yes you had that long list a while back right?” Anya faked a smile as the girl nodded, “Right let me check my stock and see where it is or if it even came in.” She moved to the stores new computer that Willow had setup to supposedly make things easier to look up.

Hitting the side of the monitor after a few minutes Anya huffed. “Damn thing, supposed to be easy. I am just going to do this the old fashion way.” She gave another fake smile, glancing around; she made sure everything was locked before heading to the back room.

Meredith tried to wait patiently, as the woman went to the back room. She felt very uneasy; jumping when she heard the bell above the door of the store ring. Looking over she saw a tall man in glasses with a tweed jacket on. ‘He reminds me of my dad, weird’ she thought; the man moved behind the counter and looked at a few registries.

Taking off his glasses he looks at the woman standing at the counter, “Hello, have you been helped?” His thick British accent coming through, she smiled at him. ‘No, um the blonde is helping me, she went to the back I think…?”

Giles nodded, “Oh I will see how she is getting along. Excuse me.” He made his way to the backroom, overhearing the young woman say something about ‘Dawn was hers now’. Before he could turn and go back, Anya’s hand shot out and yanked him inside the back room.

“Gees Anya what is with you?” Giles looked at the woman straightening his jacket. “That’s the girl, she wants to do a serious mind wipe!” The blonde peeked out again, looking at Giles, “What should we do?”

“Well if I just heard correctly, she wants Dawn. How about we let Faith deal with her; what is it she still needs?” Anya handed him a small vile; “Dragons blood? Oh dear, look get me some of the pigs blood we keep for spike here, and a new vile with a stopper. We can trick her into thinking its dragon’s blood.”

The blonde nodded heading to a fridge in the far corner of the room; Giles watched the girl when he felt a nudge, looking down he smiles seeing the blood and vile. Taking them; he pours the blood in the vile, puts the stopper in and gently peels the label off the dragon’s blood. “This…” he concentrates putting the sticker on the new vile, “will make it look like dragon’s blood.” He hands it to Anya, “Ring her up. Then I will follow her then call Faith. No one messes with our family.”

Putting on a smile; Anya quickly moved back to the counter, “Great news! This was the only vile we could get, I hope it’s enough.” She scanned the item, then handed it to the girl; watching as the girl examined it then placed it back on the counter. “It will be sixty-two dollars and thirteen cents.”

Meredith handed over the cash; getting her change she horridly left the store, sighing as she sat on a bench for a moment. “Now I can cause chaos and get Dawn all for myself.” Smiling she rose up and began walking home; not knowing someone was following her

The two witches after discussing the guest list decided to see Emma; they wanted to know more about their new friend and how Tara’s mom contacted her. Entering the caterer’s shop; they both breathed in smelling something delicious.

Within seconds Emma’s head popped out of the backroom, “Hello Lorem dea '. Let me finish up back here, will be right out.” The two women stared at the empty doorway.

“Did she just call us Goddess’?“ The redhead asked almost slack jawed, Tara simply nodded not sure what to think or say. Emma returned shortly after; seeing the two girls stunned in place, “Girl’s you ok?”

Walking up to them she realized what it was; ‘Oops I wasn’t supposed to say that yet’ mentally kicking herself Emma sighed, “Lorem dea ', please come back to earth.” The two witches’ blinked; shaking their heads and looking at the older witch.

After greeting one another with a hug; Emma showed them to her apartment upstairs, pouring some hot tea they sat in her living room. “What do I owe the pleasure of your company my dears?”

After taking a sip of her tea; Tara smiled “We wanted to get to know you, hear about something’s you have done but more specifically how my mother contacted you.” Both girls looked at Emma intently, patiently waiting for her to start.

“Well my Lorem dea’, I met your mother only once. It was in a vision that she came to me. But I am getting ahead of myself, let me start a few years back.” Taking a sip of her tea, she situated in her chair and began, “I was raised in the Wicca way, my mother was a High Priestess to the Goddess Faunus. Serving under her can be a trial but very worth it, my father was more or less neutral in his beliefs.”

Setting her cup down; Emma crossed her hands in her lap, “She raised me alone, after my father died in a car accident. Those damn contraptions back then were not that safe. Anyway I trained all my life, followed what I felt was right. A few years ago I was traveling in Scotland, I sat in a beautiful meadow, see the Goddess Faunus is the Goddess of the Earth, plants, animals and the like.”

Picking up her tea, she took a drink before continuing, noticing the two women were intently listening as they drank their tea. Also noticing they seem to gravitate to one another like magnets, “I began to meditate, it was serene and just plain gorgeous. While meditating I went so deep it was like I was sleeping, but still awake. This is when a woman appeared to me, she spoke softly to me. In my vision she looked like an older version of you dea Tara. She told me that there were two women that would need her help, but that she would use me as her vessel.”

Rising from her seat; Emma began to pace as she remembered, “She spoke of an evil that needed to keep you separated. Saying that he has succeeded before when you two were in another life. This time seems to be different though, you both are stronger, more connected. When you marry, you two will become the most powerful witches this world has ever seen. You will be transcending you could say.”

Tara set the cup on the coffee table, “You keep calling us dea, why are you calling us Goddess’ now?” The witches watch as Emma looks straight into their eyes, “Because you already are Goddess in your own right, only thing left is the power. I will be the vessel that helps give you the power, however it’s not without price.” She didn’t say anymore, knowing the women would understand.

The blonde got up and hugged Emma fiercely; Willow sat there watching for a moment, rising from her seat she gives Emma a bear hug, “Why is that always one of the prices to pay? I hate that when good happens, someone has to die…” She trails off, leaning against her lover with tears brimming in her eyes. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow nodding in agreement, she knew Emma spoke the truth, knew this had to happen.

The older witch smiles, “Girl’s I know this is my purpose, to be a part of this amazing event. I am honored to give my life so that this may come to pass. Don’t worry about me, I will join your mother and watch over you both from above.” They all joined in a group hug, then began talking about what they needed to do to prepare.

Giles sat leant against a tree right across the street from Meredith’s house; panting he opened his phone and dialed Faith’s number, holding the phone to his ear he waited. “Hello…yes hey Faith. I need your help…no this isn’t about the party…no not about the wedding. Faith, it involves you and dawn…yes that’s what I said…listen Slayer for goodness sake!!!” He looks around making sure he wasn’t heard, “There is this girl, raven hair, shorter than Dawn…yes that’s her. Meredith, yes I guess so…she wants Dawn…I think you should…yes faith I want you to come to 598 South Court…yes that’s her house, we gave her a fake ingredient for a…yes a spell. Dear lord can I not finish what I want to say?”

He heard silence, only breathing so he began again; “I want you to come over, do what you want, but we need her alive. Drag her back to the house…yes, ok I will see you in a few…wait what do you mean?” There was a click before he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning he jumped seeing faith standing beside him, not even breaking a sweat.” Lord, you are fast!”

Nodding Faith growls, “It’s to do with Dawn, fucking right I’m fast G-man! That it?” Pointing to the house, he nodded. “Be careful Faith please.” The slayer grinned, a grin that looked almost psychotic, “Don’t worry nothing will happen to me. Be right back G-man,”

She ran to the front door; easily kicked it in entering, “Meredith you lil fuck, where are you!?!”

“Ugh what is wrong with you Riley, did you get hit in the head…again!?!” Buffy screamed into her phone; she about had it with Riley trying to get her to go away for almost half a year. She couldn’t do it, couldn’t he understand that? “No I am not going, know what you whiny bitch…yes I just…yes...YES I CALLED YOU A BITCH!! Now shut up and listen…gees you are stupid like Faith says…” Smiling a bit remembering when her sister slayer had made a joke on Riley’s account.

Pacing in the living room she listened to him yell through the phone, ‘God he is a complete idiot and a total bitch, take his dick off and he’s Cordelia or something’ she thought then giggled; which made Riley more angry. “Look Riley, your through, I’m done with you…yes…hahah tell them what you want I don’t care…everyone that matters will know I broke up with you…go find a whore that you can control…Goodbye Riley.” There was an audible click as Buffy hung up, sitting on the couch the blonde smiled feeling a weight lifted off her shoulder, “Now I can relax.”

Propping her feet up on the coffee table, she turned her cell phone to vibrate, dropping it in her lap. She wondered if anyone would be back soon, she saw faith run out of the house like a bat out of hell, shrugging she put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes, “Ahhhhh”

Meredith was just about to do her spell when she heard a crash downstairs, then suddenly the door to her bedroom was kicked off its hinges; staring her down was Faith. “What...how…when…” the raven haired woman couldn’t complete a sentence, suddenly faith had her by the neck, about 3 feet off the floor; grasping the brunette’s arm trying to get free. “You lil bitch, didn’t heed my warning huh? You will never have Dawn, she’s my reason for living!”

Meredith tried to speak; however the slayer’s strength kept her from talking, before she knew it she was smashing into the far wall of her room. Falling to the floor she coughed, staggering to get up; she wasn’t sure what to do. Faith saw the ingredients for the spell; beginning to stalk her prey, she kicked and smashed through what was laid out on the floor as she made her way to the other girl.

“F-faith, you don’t know what you are dealing with here; I was promised Dawn!” She heard a carnal growl from the woman approaching, as a last ditch effort she tried to lunge to the side to get out of her room. But Faith was too fast, she grabbed the girl, slamming her back into the floor, “You ain’t going nowhere girly” Faith quickly straddled the girl, fists in a blur hitting her face.
Meredith could do nothing but scream; it felt like forever before she felt herself being dragged down her parent’s stairs and outside, trying to move she found she couldn’t. “Let’s go G-man, I got her, and I am sure we will get some answers.” Her voice was growling; not caring if the girl’s ass gets an asphalt burn, dragging her down the middle of the road.

Giles followed wondering if sending Faith in was such a good idea.

The witches pulled into the Summers driveway; hopping out of the mustang laughing as they reached the porch. “Oh man that was funny, did you see that guy’s face? I never knew a face could contort like that!” Tara nodded not able to say anything, that poor guy must of thought someone’s pants were on fire as the mustang blurred past his cop car. Catching her breath the blonde quickly got a serious face. “Yes…quite funny, but not again baby. That was your one freebie.”

The redhead nodded; opening the door for Tara “Thanks babe, I needed cheering up.” They walked into the living room and stopped seeing buffy look very serene on the couch. “Wow she looks very peaceful.” Willow whispers in the blonde’s ear”
“Might look peaceful but I can still hear you.” Buffy cracked an eye smiling big, “How are you two doing?” She asked, sitting up and stretching. “We’re good, talked to Emma, found out a few things we will fill you in on later.” The slayer nods, then they all jump as Faith slam the front door wide open dragging Meredith in.

Throwing the girl in a chair and snarling, “Stay and be a damn good bitch, or I will kill you!” She turned and her features changed, “Hey all, did I miss anything interesting today?” All three women stared at Faith in shock, wondering what the hell was going on.

The watcher walked in; rubbing his glasses before putting them back on, “Hello everyone, we have a guest…well should say hostage.” He moved to sit in a chair, the redhead opened her mouth but no words came out, her lover tried to gain some vocal control but it was useless so they just waited.

The tall slayer turned toward the girl again, but Buffy was between her and the girl within seconds, “Faith, what the hell is going on and why is Giles not doing anything?” She looked between her watcher and faith waiting for an answer.

The other slayer finally started to calm down but didn’t say anything; just sat on the couch. The watcher stood and walked over to Meredith, “This woman wanted Dawn, and apparently your sister was promised to her, she screamed a confession all the way here while faith dragged her. She was hired by a demon named Drayco, to cause chaos for everyone so that would distract Willow and Tara. This is all to keep you two…” He looks at the witches, “…from getting married.”

Adjusting his glasses; he gently moved Buffy to see Meredith, “You are very talkative, even so young lady you messed with the wrong family. These two…” Points to Buffy and Faith, “Protect you from demons and you join with them. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t human because your type makes me sick. And these two…” Looking at the blonde and the redhead. “They will get married, and it’s because you helped. So for that I thank you, but you are not off the hook.”

He walked out of the room muttering that the slayers could have her, at those words the two slayers grinned, looking at her with hunger in their eyes. Faith jumped halfway across the room, her eyes almost igniting in fire, they tried to move forward but felt themselves glued in place. “Neither of you are doing anything, Faith you did enough.”

Tara walked past them and looked at the raven haired woman, “See them not able to move?” The girl nodded silently, “My Willow is doing that, keeping them from killing you. No words spoken, just a thought and they can’t move. We don’t like people messing with us, especially people who make deals with demons.” The blonde hissed.

Willow slowly walked over patting both slayers shoulders whispering to Faith, “Don’t, think of Dawn, she wouldn’t want you killing a human, I will free you but don’t try anything.” Looking into faith’s eyes she sees the slayer won’t do anything and releases her. Turning to Buffy she whispered in her ear, when the slayer agreed she let her go.

Meredith watched how the redhead tamed the slayers, “I told you all I know.” Coughing up some blood she wipes her mouth, “Demon named Daryco, staying in the penthouse suite at the Hilton.” She tried to move but hurt too much, she was in too much pain. The blonde sighed; resting a hand on the girl’s shoulder, giving her some healing energy. “This is a onetime gift, stay away from Faith and Dawn. Don’t make deals with demons, and find someone to love you for you, not someone promised to you.”

Everyone watched as the girl, bloodied and bruised got out of her chair, ‘I won’t come near, I don’t want her coming after me again.” She looks at Faith in fear, the brunette growled just to put more fear in her; making her jump. They watched her leave, and then all sighed letting out a breath, “Faith, how could you beat her half dead?” The blonde slayer was surprised at the damage that was done.

“When it comes to Dawn, all bets are off B. No one messes with my Fiancé.” Faith’s eye go wide and slaps a hand over her mouth; accidentally letting the cat out of the bag, also forgetting the rock on her finger from the ring Dawn had picked out. The three other women in the room rushed faith giving her hugs and congratulations, happy the two were going to commit to each other.

Hearing feet coming down from upstairs, everyone rushed to the stairs, mauling Dawn with hugs, kisses and congratulations.

Once everyone had a chance to catch their breath; they all sat listening to the couple tell how Faith proposed.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs! yays!
hehe..I'm a self-proclaimed Dibs-Mistress-In-Training

Quote:
There was a countdown on the fridge and in the living room till the wedding day

That's so Willow! And sooooo cute! I would do the same thing.
Its sad that Willow is probably right about her parents. I thought she would at least give them a chance, though.

Quote:
Buffy had used the wall to get out her aggression. “Oh shit, this is so not of the good.” Faith slowly started to make her way back upstairs.

That made me go "Oh Snap!"

Quote:
He hands it to Anya, “Ring her up. Then I will follow her then call Faith. No one messes with our family.”

Ripper is still in there. Giles doesn't show it often, but when he does, WATCH OUT!

Quote:
The older witch smiles, “Girl’s I know this is my purpose, to be a part of this amazing event. I am honored to give my life so that this may come to pass. Don’t worry about me, I will join your mother and watch over you both from above.” They all joined in a group hug, then began talking about what they needed to do to prepare.

So the girls are supposed to become Goddesses, but at the price of Emma's life? WHY?! I like Emma!!

Faith is action girl!! WHOO!! I've been waiting for someone to beat Meredith's ass! And then with Buffy and Riley!!! :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Quote:
Tara walked past them and looked at the raven haired woman, “See them not able to move?” The girl nodded silently, “My Willow is doing that, keeping them from killing you. No words spoken, just a thought and they can’t move. We don’t like people messing with us, especially people who make deals with demons.” The blonde hissed.

I love how Tara is not only proud here, but is using the situation to put fear into Meredith! :clap :clap

I heart this chapter..so much! GREAT JOB BESTIE!!! Can't wait for more!!
Bestie love!!
~Allie

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

Last edited by Babbles4Twillow on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:fit :angry :rage :happy I thought I had dibs!

Damn, girl!

Feel like I just sprinted the 100 meter dash! This chapter is almost all action – amazing! On that topic, loved the sparring with Faith and Buffy. Your moves are solid and well described, you tell us enough to see it clearly but know when to stop and let imagination fill in the blanks. Result: rockin’ fights! :applause

Liked the opening. Willow’s head bump was funny, then it was touching about not asking her parents. What it’s really about is Willow not wanting to give them the chance to hurt and reject her again. I hope, for her own sake, that she gives them one more chance. Then she can basically write them off with a clear conscience. Then, sitting with Tara and the healing love between them . . . :love

Buffy’s brick battle was very effective; it visually underscores just how angry she is:
Quote:
The brunette’s eyes widened, the brick had the print of a fist in it; Buffy had used the wall to get out her aggression. “Oh shit, this is so not of the good.” Faith slowly started to make her way back upstairs.

I really got into the scene with Emma, I’m fascinated . . . want to know more.

Then the scene with Giles calling Faith (funny! :laugh) then the visceral, feral way that Faith goes after Meredith. Exciting taste of “Dark Slayer” but she’s fighting for Dawn and her life together. POWERFUL!!!

Love the way Dawn and Faith’s engagement comes out - :bounce

You’ve done it again!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Last edited by Ariel on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 11/08/2011
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm 
5. Willowhand

Dang there is a battle for dibs huh?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

AS, I would like to add to the topic of dibs. Ahem...l think you actually have to leave feedback for them to count *hint, hint*
That being said, thank you for updating. I was getting worried that you were going to abandon this fic. for your new one. I agree with Ariel, a lot of action in this chapter. My adrenaline is definately pumping. I was surprised by Giles' 'go gettem' attitute, especially with Faith. He knows the consequences of that decision could be disasterous and it almost was. I'm glad that the engagement finally was announced so that what was kind of a hard hitting, sad, and angry chapter ended on a sweet note.

Can't wait to find out more about this Godess deal and if there will be anything Willow and Tara can do to save Emma. I really like her.
-Lexi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:25 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I hope that Willow at some point tries to work things out with her parents... I'm glad that Buffy decided that enough is enough and broke up with Riley so that she can be free... Big :(( for Emma having to die so that Willow & Tara can become Goddesses... Big yay for Faith beating the shit out of Meredith. I'm really glad that Willow & Tara stopped Faith from killing her. Extra big yay for the Scoobies now knowing that Faith & Dawn are engaged... Can't wait for the actual wedding and what kind of mayhem the demons are trying to cause. I kinda hope that we can see Dawn's & Faith's wedding also...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:54 pm 
5. Willowhand

Babbles4Twillow

Woohoo Bestie Dibs!!!

Quote:
That's so Willow! And sooooo cute! I would do the same thing.
Its sad that Willow is probably right about her parents. I thought she would at least give them a chance, though.

Yeah it is very Willow, and yes you are right she does need to give them a chance but it's her choice.

Quote:
That made me go "Oh Snap!"

When did you turn into Raven Simone? lol

Quote:
Ripper is still in there. Giles doesn't show it often, but when he does, WATCH OUT!

yes he is still there, very very dormant...well mostly.

Quote:
So the girls are supposed to become Goddesses, but at the price of Emma's life? WHY?! I like Emma!!

Faith is action girl!! WHOO!! I've been waiting for someone to beat Meredith's ass! And then with Buffy and Riley!!!

Read more and find out woman!!!

Quote:
I love how Tara is not only proud here, but is using the situation to put fear into Meredith!

Yes, there are many sides to Tara, but I love showing the Mama Bear and even showing that with tara's guidence Willow can control the magick and easily use it.

Ariel

Awe I hope you get it again soon!

Quote:
Feel like I just sprinted the 100 meter dash! This chapter is almost all action – amazing! On that topic, loved the sparring with Faith and Buffy. Your moves are solid and well described, you tell us enough to see it clearly but know when to stop and let imagination fill in the blanks. Result: rockin’ fights!

Wow thank you hun, I didn't think I wrote that well but THANKS!

Quote:
Buffy’s brick battle was very effective; it visually underscores just how angry she is

I am glad it worked the way I described it, I didn't want to say too much about it, but I wanted to show her emotion in some form.

Quote:
Then the scene with Giles calling Faith (funny! ) then the visceral, feral way that Faith goes after Meredith. Exciting taste ielof “Dark Slayer” but she’s fighting for Dawn and her life together. POWERFUL!!!

Yes remember Faith never went bad here, but she does have that darkness still, and when it comes to Dawn all bets are off.

True_Love

Quote:
I was getting worried that you were going to abandon this fic. for your new one.

ope never will leave a story unfinished, this story will be finished soon tho so watch out!

Quote:
My adrenaline is definately pumping. I was surprised by Giles' 'go gettem' attitute, especially with Faith. He knows the consequences of that decision could be disasterous and it almost was.

Well there is more action to come, including maybe some unexpected visitors!

Quote:
I'm glad that the engagement finally was announced so that what was kind of a hard hitting, sad, and angry chapter ended on a sweet note.

I know a few of my chapters were major cliff hangers with sadness or anger, I wanted sweet, cause I already had funny hehe.

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I hope that Willow at some point tries to work things out with her parents

She still has time, not much but it's there.

Quote:
I'm glad that Buffy decided that enough is enough and broke up with Riley so that she can be free

I never liked Iowa boy, the 'yes' man always pissed me off so no happy ending for that idiot hehe

Quote:
Can't wait for the actual wedding and what kind of mayhem the demons are trying to cause. I kinda hope that we can see Dawn's & Faith's wedding also..

I will say this, D/F's wedding will not be in this story, but yes I do plan on a sequel!!

Thanks all for commenting. Only a few chapters left so keep an eye out!!

~AS~

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:05 pm 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
Summary: What is going on with Dracus? Who is the new woman walking around town? Will they find a way to keep Emma alive?

Chapter 14

Everyone had gathered in the summer’s living room; listening to the witches explaining what was going to happen right before the wedding. “Ok guys, we want Emma safe, we just found her and honestly Willow and I do not want to let her go. We found a way for her to channel the power without her having to die.” Tara stated, at this news everyone sighed in relief; even Emma.

‘That doesn’t mean we are not at risk, Giles and Xander have been staking out the Hilton watching Dracus’ movements. It seems we might have a chance to get him before the wedding.” Willow continued leaning into her love, “However Giles and Buffy insist we are not involved too much, just a few protection spells and some backup spells just in case. They want Buffy and Faith to do the heavy fighting, with Xander, Dawn and Anya helping where they can. Apparently we are not to be risked so close to the wedding.”

Both witches sighed; they didn’t like the idea of not helping their friends fight what actually wanted them dead. Emma stood and walked to the two women, “You shouldn’t have to fight before your wedding dea’. But I don’t agree with Giles or Buffy. They will need you there. I will find the book we need so I can channel correctly, you all focus on Dracus.” She looks at everyone else in the room, “Trust your instincts, some will get hurt but I see a very happy wedding in a few days.”

Smiling at everyone; the caterer leaves the house to do her own research, as soon as the door is shut everyone begins to talk. Trying to talk all at once was confusing till someone made a high pitched whistle, silence fell upon the room; Faith smirked to herself, works every time. “Buffy, I want point on this one. Dracus made this personal when he promised Dawn to that bitch.”

The blonde slayer looked at Faith for a few minutes; deciding that the brunette knew how to lead and plan. “You got it sis, it’s all yours just keep me in the loop.” Buffy sat down, waiting for her sister slayer to take charge.

The tall brunette looked a bit stunned; buffy had never called her sis before. “Uh yeah thanks B. Ok we know who he wants, and we know he has a drop off tonight he is picking up personally and we know where. Since Emma thinks Red and Blondie should be in this…” She turns to the witches, “Mind being bait?”

Dawn jumped up about to protest, being silenced by Tara holding up a hand, looking into Dawn’s eyes with a fierce but loving look. Never taking her eyes off Dawn she replies, “We’ll be the bait, best way to draw him out is for us to walk up to him or one of us looking frail.” They all begin to discuss their trap.

The bus pulls into the station; boot cladded feet step out, picking up a large black duffel bag. Swinging it over her shoulder a tall raven haired woman looked around smiling. “Sunnydale, gees why would she come to this hell hole?” The woman stood about six feet tall, muscular athletic build; carrying herself with soaring confidence.

Making her way outside; she waved down a cab, throwing her bag in the trunk and leaning forward. “Stevenson Hall Dormitory please,” The driver nodded and pulled out into traffic. She watched buildings pass by, seeing a place called, ‘The Magic Box’ she decided she should visit it soon; see if it was actually a true ‘Magick’ shop. She hoped she found the one person she missed since she left her home so long ago, sighing she watched life go by as she headed to her destination.

The kitchen was loud, Chef’s and assistants moving about; checking dishes and making sure others got started. Emma watched from the door smiling, the witches wedding reception allowed her to close so that her employees and she could prepare all the food. Stepping in everyone greeted her on the fly, the Sous Chef grinned, “Hello Emma, everything is going smoothly even if it looks hectic. You don’t have to stay unless you want too.”

She nodded silently making her way upstairs to her apartment, throwing her keys on a small table and grabbing a tea pot to make tea. “Better get started…” She heats up the water then pours some in a cup with a few tea bags, sitting down on her couch and hovering over a book. She takes a deep breath and begins to research.

‘Everyone know what they are doing?” the brunette asked, seeing everyone nod their heads, “Good, let’s all go and relax, meet up in front of Emma’s at 4 p.m. that way we still have time to get ready for tonight!” Anya jumped up out of her chair, “Yes, PARTY!!! After we kill the demon, and then Willow and Tara can have orgasms….” She started to speak again but found a large hand clamp down over her mouth.

Looking up she saw Xander shaking his head, “We’ll see you this afternoon everyone. Come on Anya we are going home.” With his free arm he ushered her out the door quickly just as she started rambling about having multiple orgasms with Xander.

Buffy looked between the witches on the couch and her sister and the brunette slayer cuddled in a chair, shaking her head she left the room; not able to stand seeing the couples at the moment. “One of these damn days I will find someone.” Grabbing a water out of the fridge she downed it in seconds, throwing the bottle away Tara appeared in the doorway. “Hey Buffy, I gotta go for a bit Willow is staying here, I figured besties could use some hang out time. I have to head to the dorms, a RA called saying they found something of mine so gotta see if it is mine. Even tho um yeah haven’t been there in a while.” The blonde smiled.

The slayer started grinning, “I would like that, I miss hanging with Willow. With all this stuff going on it’s insane. Thanks Tara.” She hugged the blonde, walking her to the door, “Need anything call, and we’ll be there within minutes.” Tara nodded and left heading back to her dorm.

Walking back into the living room; Buffy saw her sister and lover napping in the chair holding each other, those two are truly perfect for each other. Looking at Willow, she noticed the redhead was watching her, “Hey Will, wanna go out for Mocha’s?” Hearing mochas the witch jumped up excitedly, linking arms they headed out to the Espresso Pump.

Paying the cab fare and watching the car drive off, the woman looks at the dorm, “Gees large brick building, so college. Well here goes nothing, she took out a small piece of paper:

Tara MaCaly
Stevenson Hall
Room 213

Tucking the paper back in her pocket; she entered the building, getting a few strange looks from both men and women as she was pretty tall, but it also could have been the dark tan with the tribal tattoo’s everyone was seeing; she made her way slowly up the stairs.

It took Tara twenty minutes to get to her old dorm; she heard whispers from students talking about a tall woman that was walking around. Shrugging she made her way upstairs, moving through the double doors to what used to be her floor; the blond stopped dead in her tracks. Down the hall was a woman she thought she would never see again, after she walked out of her life when the woman turned nineteen.

Leaning next her former room door the woman had the stance of a trained military soldier, though she seemed to be relaxing but looked like she had lost hope. She seemed antsy, or impatient; Tara started to slowly walk closer. She looked at the woman’s features, seeing her arms full of tribal tattoos; hardly any natural skin color between the intricate designs.

Clearing her throat; Tara was hoping to get her attention, when the woman turned her head she knew exactly who it was. “Allison!!! OMG Allie!!!” Tara launched herself at the woman and hugged her neck tightly, chuckling Allie wrapped her arms around the blonde hugging back tightly. “Hey lil one, thank Goddess you’re safe.”

They held each other for a few minutes; easing back to set Tara down and looked at her, “Wow you look amazing!” Tara blushed and opened her door, “Come on, I don’t need you making me blush in front of these students.”

Closing the door once they were both inside; Tara couldn’t help the smile on her face, “How did you, where have you been!?” She wanted to know where Allie had been, she was only sixteen when she left home; noticing the tall woman shuffle her feet.
“I joined the Army after I left lil one, then joined the Special Forces and became a professional hit-woman.” She chuckled at her own joke, “Retired now, and wanted to find those who meant something to me. That means you.”

Tara walked to the window, then to the empty room seeing a book in the middle of the floor. “I’m glad you are alright, and so happy to see you sweetie.” She bent down picking up the book, tucking it under her arm knowing it was hers. “Tare, why is the room empty?” Before the blonde could answer they both heard Allie’s stomach growling, “I’ll tell you as we go get food, come on you giant let’s go feed you.” Laughing they exit the room, Tara leaving the key on the floor in the dorm.

Buffy sat at the small raised table sipping her mocha; both girls had been laughing, causing willow to run to the bathroom. Walking back the redhead grinned, “I missed us hanging out.” The slayer nodded taking a sip of her drink, “Yeah we need to plan to do this more often, keep our bestie bond strong.”

Willow took a drink, “For sure, I mean we have been through so much, I would never let our friendship fall to the wayside, even if we moved out of country.” Talking and laughing, Buffy almost spit up her coffee as she looked out of the Espresso Pump and saw Tara in the arms of a very tall woman.

Seeing Buffy’s reaction; Willow turned around and her jaw dropped, standing by the window it looked like Tara was in a very intimate embrace with someone she didn’t know, “Who the hell is that?” The tall woman leaned down and kissed her love’s cheek, watching as Tara laughed heartily with the woman. “Oh hell no!”

The redhead was getting up to go after them; full head of steam, being stopped by hand on her arm she looked up at Buffy. “Let me go Buffy.” The slayer shook her head, “Let’s walk out there calmly and see what’s up Wills.” Wrapping an arm around the redhead Buffy led Willow outside and up to Tara and the woman.

Allie pointed to a couple behind them she had just mentioned, Tara turned and paled seeing the look on Willow’s face, muttering under her breath. “Oh shit.” Walking up to her fiancé; Tara pulled her into a fierce hug whispering, “It’s not what it looks like love, let me introduce you.” Turning with a smile to Allie she noticed Buffy sigh relief having heard what she said.

“Hey Tare, you hug every one’s girl or something?” Jokingly Allie laughed; her laughing was cut short when she saw the killer look in the redhead’s eyes. “Allie, I want you to meet my Fiancé Willow…” Turning to Willow she continued, “Baby, meet my sister, Allison MaClay.”

Instantly the redhead’s demeanor changed, eyes lightened and she stood straighter. “Sister?” Looking at Tara in shock, “You have a sister? How many years have we begin together and you never mentioned a sister.” Her tone was calm but shock was evident.

As the two witches spoke Allie looked at the petite blonde near them, damn she is wow, wonder if she plays for the home team…The raven haired woman locked eyes with Buffy, feeling something but wasn’t sure what. “Hi I’m Allie, you are?”

The slayer couldn’t take her eyes off this tall exotic woman, seeing the tattoos just made her look more. Hearing the woman introduce herself, she offered her hand, “Buffy…you’re Tara’s sister?” Shaking the smaller woman’s hand; Allie felt a shiver run up her spine, seeing the woman have the same reaction, “Yes, long story I am sure will be explained soon.”

The four returned to Willow and Buffy’s table; talking about the past and why Tara never mentioned Allie. “I didn’t know where Allie was, she left when I was 16, left home and never came back. No letters nothing.” Sighing she stole a sip from her lover’s mocha.

‘I’m sorry Tare, I honestly thought it was for the best, especially with dad…”Allie trails off shaking her head, “I left and joined the military, figured I could do better there than at home.” A waitress came over with two more coffees; setting them on the table she left quickly to not disturb the four women.

The redheaded woman glared at her fiancée, “Tara why didn’t you ever talk about Allie?” Allie looked at her sister, figuring that her girlfriend was not in a good mood; sipping her coffee she just waited.

The blonde shifted in her seat, “Willow, I thought Allie was dead, I just…” Sighing she trailed off, taking a sip of her drink; knowing she wouldn’t be off the hook for a while. Buffy and Allie didn’t know what to do; looking at each other, shrugging at each other small smiles crept on their faces as they did the same gestures.

“So lil one, you said Willow is your Fiancée, when is the wedding?” the raven headed woman asked, the slayer grinned hoping that would break the silence. “It’s in two days.” Tara whispered softly, taking a glance at her redhead who refused to look at her; slumping her shoulders in defeat.

A few moments went by; then Willow stood up, “Excuse me I need to use the restroom.” Leaving her coffee and purse behind, quickly made her way to the restroom. The blonde stood to follow, but felt a hand on her arm; looking up to see Buffy getting up. “Let me Tara, catch up with your sister.”

Buffy jogged to the restrooms, looking back at their table seeing the two women quietly talking; she pushed the door open to find Willow sitting on a sink. “Will you ok?” Walking over to lean against the tiled wall, the blonde doesn’t push her best friend.
Willow shook her head no; fiddling with her hands as she looked up, “I thought we had no secrets, I thought she told me everything, obviously I was wrong.” Her voice was shaky, trembling as she felt like Tara couldn’t tell her she had a sister.

The slayer moved closer; hugging Willow tightly, “Maybe because she thought Allie was dead, she figured why bring up past hurt?” The redhead sighed, “She told me about her family, what they did to her…this is no different. Even if Allie were dead I would like to know if she had siblings.”

Pulling Willow off the sink; Buffy continued to hold her friend, wondering if Tara left her sister out on purpose. “C’mon Wills, you know Tara would never not tell you anything on purpose. You two are getting married in two days, don’t let this ruin everything.”

Tara kept looking towards the restroom; her face etched with worry as she played with her coffee cup. “Tara, go to her. Don’t let me keep you, you are obviously worried.” Allie smiled at the emotions the two women had shown in the short time she had been in their company. Willow being protective, jealous and outright mad; while Tara showing love, trying to explain things and then showing hurt.

Standing up the tall woman sighs, “I’ll be right back lil one, don’t go anywhere.” She kissed her sisters cheek, then started heading to the bathroom. A few seconds later she found Buffy holding Willow, talking quietly; she watched the blonde with her friend, smiling at how much these women care about each other.

“Hey Buffy, can I have a word with Willow please alone?” The slayer looked up, hesitantly unwrapping her arms from the redhead whispering, “If you need me just shout you know I will hear you Wills.” The witch nodded and slumped against the wall. Buffy moved to the door, stopping beside Allie, “She’s unsure, I hope you can help and maybe you can come by the house later?” The blonde left the question hanging and left.

“Willow, we need to talk.” Allie’s voice was stern, causing the redhead to look up at her not sure what to expect.

A Dark figure rested against the cold brick wall of an old brick warehouse wall near the downtown docks, watching the low life’s move around doing business. Stepping out into the California Sun squinting he looks for his contact.

A lanky reptile looking man glided over to a corner waving at the dark figure; as they met up a small glint caught a blade that was being passed between them, “Thisss isss the blade that musssst pierce one of the witchessss heartssss, once done they will die and the bossss will be ssssafe.” His hissing gets more excited.

“Alright, I plan on doing it in the next few days. Now get away from me, you’re gonna drool on my Versace shoes.” The dark figure growls and walks off examining the knife closely.

“You need to get your head out of your ass Red.” Allie sighed looking into a bathroom mirror, seeing she needed to get the facial tattoo touched up soon. “Tara is your girl, any idiot can see how much she loves you. So she didn’t mention me, so the fuck what?” The tall woman turned to the redhead.

“Allie, no offense but this is between me and Tara.” Willow’s voice was a bit shaky, jumping as Allie slams her fist on the sink hearing a crack. “Ya know if I wouldn’t know better I would think you were me. Don’t be a stubborn ass Red, talk to her. When I left I hurt her, left her with dad and Donny. I thought if I left they would be nicer. Apparently I was wrong.”

The witch noticed the tall MaClay call her red, only Faith called her red, “Don’t call me Red.” Pushing off the tiled wall, the witch moved to a sink, turning the knob to get cold water. “Only my best friends call me Red, so just Willow.” She cupped her hands, filling her palms with water and splashing her face.

“Alright, Willow it is. Look I’m not here to steal your love. I’m her sister for fuck sake. Now that blonde Buffy, I could definitely go for her.” There was a twinkle in the raven haired woman’s eyes, noticing the witch look at her with a grin, “What?”

Shrugging her shoulders; Willow turned to look at Allie, “Buffy is a good person, she needs someone that cares for her, loves her and can take care of her. She is more than what she seems, though having a woman in her life might be of the good.” The grin spread on the redhead’s face, “Go for it, Buffy needs a stable relationship, maybe you two will fall in love.”

The two women stood silent in the bathroom; both deciding to take steps to make things better and be happy, “Ok Allie, I need to go apologize to Tara, by the way damn you go right for the throat.” They both laugh as they excited the restroom; heading back to the table.

The two blonde’s sitting at the table looked up hearing laughter, both shocked to see Willow and Allie laughing together. Sitting down Willow turned to Tara, “Baby I am sorry for how I reacted…” taking the blonde’s hands, “I love you and I know you had your reasons for not talking about your sister, but ya know your sister is pretty damn funny.”

Tara nodded relieved that her girl was no longer mad, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but I just didn’t bring it up because I never thought I would see her again, she proved me wrong.” Pulling Willow into a hug, noticing her sister was looking at Buffy, wonder does my sister like Buffy?

The two other women smiled; watching the witches make up, finishing her mocha, Buffy stood up. “Well why don’t we all head back to the house, its two p.m., we only have two hours.” Allie looked a bit confused as she stood up, “Oh Buffy, can I ask you something?”

The blonde turning with a smile, “Sure Allie, what’s up?” Leaning on the stool she had sat on she waited, her eyes locking with those sultry brown eyes. “Well I was wonderin if you might want to go out for dinner tomorrow night?”

Buffy thought for a moment, never really been with a woman she didn’t know what to expect, but considering her past relationships….what the hell, what’s the worst that could happen? She thought, “Yeah I’d love to go to dinner with you Allie.”
The witches smile at each other; over hearing the conversation, “Well why not make it a double date?” Willow piped in with a sly grin, “Oh and Buffy you should bring Allie tonight!!!” Tara laughs, remembering the bachelorette party planned for later in the evening.

As the four women talk; they head back to the Summer’s residence happy to have another family member back.

“Gees, why did B have to kill the wall?” A frustrated Faith was sweeping up the dusted brick remains, while Dawn was grabbing all the bricks that were almost in one piece and piling them in a corner. “I’m not sure what is wrong with her, I never knew Buffy to do that to a wall, let alone a brick wall.”

Silently cleaning up the rest of the mess; Faith notices something in the brick dust, picking up a small silver ring. “Hey D, check this out, is this B’s?”

Holding it up for Dawn to see was a sleek ring with very small engraving on the inside, “I can’t recall ever seeing Buffy wear it.” Dawn squinted, “We can ask when we see her later this afternoon.” Nodding faith tucked the ring in her pocket and began to sweep the dust into a dustpan.

Meredith sat on her bed; staring at her suitcase, she had to get out of this town away from everything and start a new life. Holding up a letter, she decided she would drop it off before she left. “Dawn I am so sorry, you’re happy that is all that matters.”
Standing she picked up her suitcase, making her way downstairs; looking around one last time. Sighing she turned back to the front door and jumped seeing a figure in the doorway. Eyes widening at who it was, “P-please I just want to get away…get out of town, I won’t c-cause you problems…”

She didn’t get to finish her sentence as a silver dagger was thrust into her stomach and ripped upwards, “No you won’t cause me any more problems Meredith, you won’t cause anyone anymore problems.” The voice growled, as the man watched the dagger draw her soul into its blade.

Letting the body drop; he cleaned the blood off the knife, tucking it away he picks up the body and walks out and jumps down a manhole, making his way to Revello drive with a present for two witches.

“Oh you should have seen Tara, mom had made her favorite cake and it was all over her face!” Allie laughed loudly with the other as Tara blushed a deep red. “At least I didn’t shove my cake down my pants sis!” the blonde shot back silencing the tall woman quickly.

The redheaded witch and the slayer almost fell to the ground laughing at the sisterly squabble, “Oh goddess Tara, I think I like your sister!” Willow was wiping tears from her eyes from laughing so hard, looking at Buffy seeing her do the same exact thing.
The blonde witch looked at Willow with a raised brow, “Like my sister huh?” The redhead’s eyes widened instantly; Buffy giggled moving to Allie’s side whispering, “Watch what happens now.”

“BabeIdidn’tmeanImeanIwouldnever,she’syoursisterandIloveyouIdon’tloveherorlikeherlikethatIwould…nononononeverImeanshe’sattractivebutnotattractivelikeyouImeanyouareso beautifulgorgeousamazinganddidImentionIloveyou?” Willow stops holding the none-breath she had from babbling, looking into mischievous blue eyes.

Allie couldn’t believe the redhead didn’t take a breath, “How does she do that?” whispering the words to Buffy; noticing the smaller woman lean into her, “it’s the patented Willow-babble, when she realizes she said something that could upset Tara, she does it.” The tall woman nodded watching what her sister is going to do.

Tara slowly moved in a circle around Willow, never losing eye contact with her lover, “So you like my sister, all tatted up, lean, military trained hard ass sister?” She watches as the redhead steps backwards; Allie takes the time to step up right behind Willow as she steps back, bumping into the taller smirking woman; Tara raising a brow again at Willow, like she wanted to bump into her sister.

Jumping away Willow throws her hands up, “I give up!” her face crest-fallen, Buffy giggles then laughs; soon everyone but Willow was laughing. A pouting witch slowly began smiling, “You are evil Tara MaClay!” Laughing she takes the blonde’s hand motioning to head back to the house again.

Fifteen minutes later the four women walk into the house; Buffy shows Allie upstairs, not really having a guest room showing the woman to her room. ‘You can change in here if you want, sorry we don’t have more rooms. You can have my room, I’ll sleep on the couch.”

Buffy turns to leave, but is stopped by two strong hands, being turned on the spot she looks up at Allie, “Buffy that’s very kind but you don’t have to give up your room. I can sleep on the couch.” The smile the taller woman gave making the slayer melt a little inside. “Well the couch is so lumpy.” Buffy looks at the large bed, “Do you mind sharing?”

Before Allie could answer they heard shouting downstairs, both women running out the door and down the stairs; skidding to a halt to see Faith holding a bloody nose, while Willow kept apologizing. “OH MY GOD! Faith I am so sorry, I didn’t hear you…” She handed the brunette some tissues.

“Ish ok WRedsh.” Faith thankfully takes the tissues, “I kinda shnuck up on you when you opensh the cabinet.” Dawn was holding the brunette around the waist, “See the big bad witch didn’t mean it.” She giggles as Faith tries to swat her playfully.

Leaning on the counter; Willow leaned back against the blonde witch, “man we are all a bit tightly wound up, I hope tonight goes smoothly.” Tara nuzzles her lovers neck, “It’ll go well and then we can party baby.” Giggling the redhead smirked, “I was talking about the party.”

Allison watched this small family, how they reacted to each other and the different kinds of love that was shown. I never had that, will I ever find this a family? Shaking her head, walking into the kitchen and sitting on a stool by the island, “Oh Faith, Dawnie, this is Allison, Tara’s sister.” Buffy gave the introductions.

The room full of women began chatting, asking Allie questions and just relaxing knowing that they would face danger in a few simple hours.

TBC

hope you liked part 1, remember this story is almost done, will be wrapping it up soon!

~AS~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBS!!
ZOMG *hugs bestie tight* <3

I absolutely love this chapter. I'm really worried about whats gonna go down, though, and that ring...hmmm. Gotta say, love the new character ;)

Willlow-Babble!! AWESOME!

So, Tara's sister and Buffy, huh? This should be interesting...are you serious? Only one more chapter?!

GREAT UPDATE!
Bestie love!
~Allie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for them finding a way to keep Emma alive while Willow & Tara still become Goddesses... Really big yay for Tara's sister showing up. I truly hope she is one of the good "guys" and makes Buffy happy... Meredith kinda deserved the faith she got... I kinda hope that Meredith's soul in the Knife somehow rebels and helps the Scoobies...

Post subject: Re: A Proposal Plan 11/10/2011
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow, another fast paced chapter. Hmm...I wonder who the new character is modeled after :) You two crack me up!
If it is true only one more chapter than man, that is going to be one heck of a whirlwind. I hope you get all the little strings tied-up and there are no major cliffhangers. I know this sounds weird, but I actually felt bad for Meredith. I mean yeah, I wanted her to get her ass kicked, which Faith did, but she learned the error of her ways and then BAM. Death. No redemption for her. Hopefully, something interesting will come about her soul being in the blade of the knife.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:24 am 
5. Willowhand

Babbles4Twillow

Yay for Dibs!!!!!!

Quote:
I absolutely love this chapter. I'm really worried about whats gonna go down, though, and that ring...hmmm. Gotta say, love the new character

yeah the new character is quite something huh?

Quote:
Willow-Babble!! AWESOME!

Hell yeah it is!!!

Quote:
So, Tara's sister and Buffy, huh? This should be interesting...are you serious? Only one more chapter?!

lol if you notice is says Chapter 14 part 1, there are going to be 15 altogether not including the extra parts.

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Big yay for them finding a way to keep Emma alive while Willow & Tara still become Goddesses... Really big yay for Tara's sister showing up. I truly hope she is one of the good "guys" and makes Buffy happy... Meredith kinda deserved the faith she got... I kinda hope that Meredith's soul in the Knife somehow rebels and helps the Scoobies...

Well I might surprise you in the next update about a few things hehehehe

True_Love

Quote:
I wonder who the new character is modeled after You two crack me up!

Hehe I have to repay my bestie for what she did for me!!! lol

Quote:
I know this sounds weird, but I actually felt bad for Meredith.

I'm glad you did, I was wondering if anyone would.

Thanks All

~AS~

Update Directly Below

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 am 
5. Willowhand

The Proposal Plan
Summary: What will happen, will the demon win, will the witches survive? How will things work out between Allie and Buffy? And what has Anya planned for the bachelorette party?

This is the SECOND to the last chapter, ONLY one more chapter after this one!!!!!

Chapter 14 Part 2

The teapot whistled loudly as the woman hurried to take it off the burner; pouring herself a fresh cup of tea she sat back down on the couch, surrounded by hundreds of books. “You have got to be kidding me, there has to be something, anything!” She was exasperated, jumping when the phone rang she snatched it up.

“Emma speaking….oh hey Tara….no no nothing yet, Oh that’s wonderful!! Wow I am glad you have family again…Oh yes I would love to come. Are you still doing that thing at 4p.m.? Good…Oh I am going to keep looking, I’ll find something. We witches are resourceful…Ok honey good luck! Bye” Hanging up the phone the woman picked up one last book she had not looked through, “By the goddess’ please let there be something in here.” Praying out loud she started reading.

As Dawn nursed her battered Fiancée, the rest of the girls moved into the living room. “You guys are a riot ya know that?” Allie flopped into a chair, hooking one knee over the armrest watching the others sit on the couch and Buffy stayed on her feet. “I’ll take that as a compliment Allie, we are pretty easy going. Unless something threatens one of us, or tries to take someone away we love.”

The slayer smiled at Allie; but she noticed the woman looked slightly confused, turning to the lovebirds on the couch. “Mind if I take Allie outside you two?” The witches slowly moved apart from a slow kiss they were sharing, “Go right ahead, we need to go over a few things anyway for later.” Chuckling as the two women embraced one another again, Buffy pointed to the kitchen; taking the hint the tall brunette follows the blonde out of the living room.

Passing through the kitchen they see Faith is doing a lot better, “Hey B mind if I don’t go on Pa-partying tonight till late? My head is still a lil woozy.” The darker slayer asks almost slipping up, Allie shook her head smiling, “You guys would think a witch would know a slayer, even two if she saw one right?” Dawn’s mouth fell open, looking between her sister and the other woman. “Did you, how did she…?”

The blonde looked at Allie in shock, “How did you know…wait witch, you are a witch too like Tara?” They all stared as Allie nodded, “Something wrong guys?” Without thinking the blonde slayer grabbed Allie’s hand; dragging her out into the backyard.

Spinning on her heels Buffy looked at the other woman; hand moving up to run her neck, “A Military trained witch or did your mom teach you too?” The blue eyes staring at Allie trying to figure the woman out, chewing on her bottom lip unknowingly as she waited for an answer.

The raven haired woman runs a hand through her hair, “Mom trained me, and I just kept it up. The Military didn’t find out about my ‘gift’ I didn’t want to be a lab rat or some secret weapon.” She turns looking at the house, “Besides what business is it of yours Buffy? Yeah I show up to find my sister, but what’s with the tone?” Allie turned, locking eyes with the slayer; her own eyes darkening.

Shaking her head Buffy smiled, “Sorry, sometimes I just go into slayer mode. I am just shocked, then again I shouldn’t be. You are Tara’s sister after all, but you knew about me when you saw me didn’t you?” The tall woman nodded with a grin, “I figured I didn’t need to say anything, I mean not many in this world know about witches or a slayer for that matter.”

They began walking around the yard, “So I have to ask, there is something going down sometime today right?” The blonde knew this would come up, sighing she plopped on the grass, motioning for Allie to join her. “Yeah there is, a demon has been trying to kill Willow and your sister, something about when one or both are dead he will gain power. Then Emma shows up, another witch stating she is here to help and protect both our girls.” Taking a breath she continues.

“Now Emma is looking for a way not to die when a ritual is performed at the wedding, and we are taking out the demon at a drop off point, he thinks he is getting something from another demon but we already intercepted and planned out own lil trap.” As Buffy finishes, she noticed the other woman had that look in her eyes, the look Faith and she would get when they were ready to kill.

“You guys are used to this stuff aren’t you, I mean this is the normal thing, cause’ Willow seems more concerned with this party thing.” Buffy laughs smiling, “Trust me this is a daily thing for us, we are a tight knit group. We trust each other with our lives and so much more.” Leaning back the slayer closes her eyes feeling the sun on her face.

Allie thinks to herself wondering if she could love a slayer; knowing in a human world it would take month’s maybe years. ‘Could I already be falling?’ she thought, smirking she watched the smaller woman relaxing. “Do you need some extra help for this? You know I can handle it, I can help.”

Opening her eyes; Buffy’s face turning into a huge grin, “You are more than welcome to help!” Both women began scooting closer as they spoke of what the rest already knew, getting Allie up to date.

Watching from the window both Dawn and Faith were smiling, “You think that they might like each other?” The smaller girl turned in the slayers arms, “Well from what was said earlier, they have a date tomorrow night D.”

Walking out of the kitchen; they laugh seeing the witches on the couch, “Do you two ever not kiss and grope?”
The redhead groaned, “Gees we were just making out.” Shifting her weight in the blonde’s lap, as she starts to get up, feeling arms wrap around her waist she looks into sapphire eyes. “You are not getting up woman,” The blonde stated looking at the other two women. “Can you two tell Buffy we will be right back, we are going across the street for an appointment?”

The slayer nodded, clamping a hand over Dawn’s mouth before the girl could speak, “Not now Dawn, Sure T not a problem. Hope it works out for you.” Faith pulls her love up the stairs, so the witches could get ready.

Dracus made his way through the sewers; carrying the body of Meredith on his shoulders as he read street numbers on the top of the tunnels, “Ahhh here we are 1630.” Looking up he finds a manhole cover a few yards down, moving quickly he climbs the ladder and pushes the cover off; poking his head out then suddenly back down as a car drives over him.

“Damn California drivers” He mutters as he swiftly gets out, running to the porch he drops the body of the girl with a thud then high tails it back into the sewers before he is seen.

Sprinting back through the sewers; he needed to go prepare for the drop off, knowing this was crucial to his plan. “They won’t know what hit them…” He grins as he keeps running.

“Anya would you stop that!!” Xander was trying to put up streamers; however with his girlfriend always turning the club fans on, they blew away. “What I have to check the fans make sure they work! Plus we want a as Willow and Tara put it, A Nice party that isn’t too out of hand!” The blonde pouts then turns on the last fan, giggling as streamers went flying one more time.

Climbing down from the ladder; the man threw up his hands in defeat. ‘I give up, you want my help and yet you destroy what I do, I gotta go anyway. Gang is meeting soon, hope you can get this place whipped up babe.” Leaning down and kissing the ex-vengeance demon he heads out.

Anya looked around; starting to put everything together, ordering the humans around to get things done; however the karaoke machine in the corner she was going to set up herself.

The witches made their way slowly to the front door; getting distracted with their lips locking with each other when they heard a thud outside. Curiously they opened the door and gasped; the body of the girl they had let go; lying lifeless on the porch with a note on her jacket. As Tara took the note, Willow ran to get the others; the blonde stood there in shock just holding the piece of paper.

The other four women came running as they followed Willow back, Dawn kneeling next to the girl, the slayers and Allie’s face lit with confusion. Tara held up the note, “T-this was on the b-body.” The redhead moved to her lovers’ side, wrapping her arms around her, then taking the note from her, began to read.

She served her purpose
Even though she has failed
I will be coming for you soon
Dracus

Willow’s voice cracked a bit as she looked back down at the body, “We need to bury her, so no one see’s her or something.” She rested her chin on the blonde’s shoulder comforting her. “I’ll take care of it.” Allie replied, kneeling down beside the girl. “I was given one gift, that I hope can help here. From the looks I see, she hurt you, but you spared her?”

Everyone nodded answering the question silently, “Then I can do this…” trailing off, Allie rested a hand on the girl’s chest and head; calming herself, she begins to chant. Within moments her hands are glowing a blue/white, thee deep gash in the stomach and chest of the woman start to heal. Seconds later the woman was breathing; her eyes fluttering open as she coughed.

“Sis, how can you?” Tara looked at her sister in awe, kneeling down to help the girl sit up as Allie slumped back trying to catch her breath, looking at her hands she see’s markings starting to form on her palm. Looking at everyone she simply smiles before passing out.

“Ok we need to help them both, Faith help Tara bring Meredith to the couch please, I’ll take Allie to my room and see if she is ok.” Bending down, Buffy picks up the tall woman and carries her inside and up the steps. Shutting the door quietly behind her; she places Allie on the bed, running into the bathroom for a damp washcloth.

Downstairs they women were all talking about what Tara’s sister did, “How can she do that, bring her back with that much devastation that happened, her chest was cracked open?” Willow held the blonde as she tried to make sense of it. “How baby how?”

Squeezing her love gently; the redhead was shaking her head, “I don’t know baby, but that is some gift, tho I noticed that afterwards something was starting to cover her hands,” Looking up as she heard footsteps; smiling seeing Allie and Buffy coming back.

Walking over to Tara, Allie knelt down in front of her. “I have the gift of life, I just can’t do it often and the person has to deserve it. These markings I have are from bringing people back. Minus the tat on my face, that I had done, you ok?” Resting a hand on Tara’s leg; looking at the redhead trying to see if her sister is ok.

Giving the blonde a light tap on her stomach; Willow smiled as her lover finally realized what her sister said. “Wow Allie, that’s wow, nifty to have I guess…how many?” Watching as her sister stands, Tara leans into Willow more; wondering how powerful her sister is. “25 well now 26, this one was the 26th. I don’t do it often cause’ it drains me and I get more markings.” Hold up the palms of her hands as a tribal sun was on one, and a tribal moon on the other, “The newest additions.”

The woman looked at Buffy; smiling at the grin she saw on the woman’s face, it had only been a few short minutes but in that time both women had admitted their feelings. “I hate to cut this short but we have to go, it’s three thirty, Dawn can you take care of Meredith till we get back?” Buffy asked her sister, “Sure Buffy, you all be safe. Oh and Allie, welcome to the family.”

The small summer’s woman gave Faith a kiss, then moved to sit with Meredith; speaking softly as everyone moved around to get what they needed. “You’re alive and its ok, you’re safe now.” Dawn whispered to the girl, as she watched the others leave to get rid of their problem.

Cleaning up her books from spilling her Tea in excitement; Emma was bouncing around, the last book she looked in showing a loop hole to the ritual that had required her life. “I cannot wait to show the dea’. OMG Sarah you will be so proud of them!” The woman yelled upwards, knowing that Tara’s mother would hear her.

Flipping out her cell she quickly dials; getting the voicemail she speaks evenly. “Tara, I have great news, there is a loophole. All we have to do is get a dagger, dip it in a mixture, which we can make from ingredients and have a healer on hand. Will still hurt, but at least you and your girl get your wish, I won’t die!!! Call me as soon as you get this!!!” Hanging up Emma begins to see if she has what she needs; starting a list she beams happily.

Looking over the alleyway from the top a warehouse; Faith makes sure everyone was in position, glancing across the way to the roof of another warehouse Buffy was watching as she secured a katana to her back. Standing off to the right of the blonde woman, Allie held a dagger in her hand, as well as a 9mm glock strapped to her thigh.

Below in the alley, hidden behind a half closed door; Xander kept an eye out with an axe at the ready, the blonde witch stationed behind a dumpster at the dead end of the alley. ‘So far so good’ thought the slayer; her eyes resting on the redheaded figure that was grumbling down below.

Willow walked very disgruntled down the narrow corridor, not liking she was the bait but knowing she has to make it look convincing. Kicking a soda can with her feet, she hung her head muttering, “Fucking siblings come back, how the hell am I supposed to know. And what’s with all this shit always happening to me, why am I so damn special to this assholes.”

“Well well well, look who we have here.” A tall form slipped from a doorway, instantly the redhead knew who he was. ‘Dracus’ was her single thought, knowing the slayers and her girl would hear her. “Leave me alone.”
Chuckling he blocks her path, “And why in all of hell would I do that?” Slowly he moved his arm behind him, grabbing the hilt of something silver. Stopping suddenly as he didn’t feel the soul of his victim in it, shrugging it off mentally he focused on the redheaded witch.

Willow tried to stay calm, knowing that her family was there to protect her; even though she could easily kill him herself.

Above them, the blonde slayer was easing her katana out of the sheath preparing for anything, while Faith drew a short sword; both perching on the edge ready to jump into action. All the while, the blonde witch had her eyes closed, feeling where everyone was and what they were doing. Knowing her sister was ready to heal if it came down to blows. Then the witch stiffened feeling the anger and then realizing the demon’s plan; quietly she slips out from behind the dumpster, beginning to walk toward Dracus and her love.

Everyone noticed Tara’s movements except for the demon; ‘Dense much?’ was reverberated through everyone’s mind, suppressing laughter at the redhead’s words in their heads. Then Willow laughs, “You mean the blonde witch?” She had heard him say Tara’s name, but stayed cool. “She pissed me off, so I am not in a talking mood. Leave me alone.”

The woman’s words were laced with threat; Dracus was grinning, thinking this could be easy. Off the witch and get the package, then off the other her witch later. He brings his arm around, revealing a silver dagger; raising his hand he moves to strike the witch quickly. But before he could make contact with her flesh, the dagger had been stripped from his hand; suddenly bodies jumped down from above and he was surrounded.

He looked around surveying everyone, seeing them all well-armed but not in the least surprised. “A trap I see.” Tara moved to stand beside Willow, taking her hand tightly in hers; her other hand holding the dagger. “You must be really dense, we don’t go down without a fight.” Spat the redhead at him.

Dracus quickly looks for an out, feeling the power coming off the two witches, but Buffy cuts him off. “I don’t think so, you have business with these ladies.” Pushing him back into the center of the group and facing the witches once more.

In that moment Faith realizes what is going to happen. “T don’t do this…” The blonde glares at Faith, the slayer steps back holding up her hands in defeat. Squeezing Willow’s hand, she felt the power her lover was giving her; both knowing what the blonde wanted to do.

“Don’t make it too long love, we still have the party.” The redhead whispers as she gives the blonde a power boost, then steps back by Faith, motioning for everyone else to back off. Realizing Buffy was moving; Allie pulled her back: encompassing the small slayer in her arms as they watch.

The blonde witches eyes flashed, “You came after my fiancé, my family and came after me. You are going to pay for that.” Clearing his throat, Dracus was wondering what he gotten himself into; “Now we don’t have to kill or be killed now…” Trailing off he sees one of the other women holding a small box, eyes widening realizing they knew what he was up too.

Without a second thought the dagger that was in Tara’s hand was levitating, charging at him with full force and slashes across his chest. Groaning in pain he looks for the holder of the weapon, but no one was physically holding it. The dagger slashed again, this time opening up a large gash through his Armani suit and into his left bicep; finally he realized the blonde was the one in control.

Charging forward he changes, horns coming out of his arms and legs, one large horn protruding from his skull, fingers became claws. As he reached her he felt a stab between his shoulder blades, reaching out he barely gets his claws into Tara’s pants. He could hear here mutter words in another language he didn’t recognize, then feeling slice after slice on his back; crying out in pain with each strike.

Around them, everyone was watching stunned at how the blonde was able to do this; Buffy was struggling against Allie, trying to break free to stop Tara and kill the demon. Allie knew her sister had to do this; tightening her hold on the slayer whispering into the blondes ear, hoping to calm her down. Across from them, Faith was watching with clenched fists; wanting to stop it but knew better then to piss the blonde witch off.

Willow stood emotionless; feeling Xander move next to her, she leaned into her best friend as she watched her love deal with the demon. “Goddess she is a force huh?” She asked smirking up at Xander, watching as her best friend gave a curt nod not able to pry his eyes off the scene enfolding in front of them.

Tara had to make herself stay calm, yes none of her friends ever saw her like this, and Willow saw her this way only once about a year ago. She knew what she was doing, she didn’t enjoy it but this would show the demon world she isn’t to be messed with. The dagger came back to her hand bloody and a bit bent, walking up to the demon that was now more a bloody pulp than a demon; she lifted his head placing the blade at his neck.

“Tara stop!” A voice finally rang out, the blonde’s hand stilled right as the blade touched his neck; he was panting and wondered who his savior was, eyes widening when Willow steps forward; moving quickly to Tara’s side and resting a hand on the hand that held the dagger. “You will not do this alone, we do it together.” The witches gazed into each other’s eyes, then a slicing sound into flesh was heard, gurgling the demon fell forward twitching.

Dropping the dagger, Willow drew her lover into her arms hugging her tightly as the body finally lay still at their feet, whispering words of love into the blonde’s ear. The brunette slayer moved to the body of the demon and started to dispose of it, making sure it was in small pieces to throw into the dumpster.

Allie finally relaxed her arms; feeling the blonde lean against her, hugging her close. “It’s over Buffy, relax, there is a party tonight.” The tall woman kisses the slayers temple and just holds her. Xander helps Faith dump the parts, wiping their hands they move back to the group. “So who’s up for a bachelorette party?

A few giggles were heard as they left the alley, Tara pulled out her cell to listen to any voicemails she had, then dials Emma’s number.

“Hell Tara! I assume things went well….oh good…the demon? Good.” Sighing in relief Emma smiled, glad that the witches were fine, “Oh no sorry nothing is wrong, just happy you are all safe. Yes I have the ingredients already, all set. I will meet you at the party ok? Hehe yes I have a dagger for the ritual…yes yes I will see you at the bronze. Bye”

Clicking the phone shut; the stocky woman begins to get ready for the party, smiling as her friends head home. “Thank you Goddess’ for keeping them safe, I just hope whatever Tara did to him, well the rest of the demon world back off…” Trailing off she goes to change.

Everything at the Bronze was ready to go; the staff that was hired in their respective place, leaving Anya to welcome the guests when they entered. Xander was the first to arrive, receiving a big kiss from his girlfriend; smiling they move so others can enter.

The club was decorated with green and blue balloons, streamers and pretty much anything that was a party favor Anya could get her hands on. A DJ spun tunes in the background making sure the mood was light for the moment; entering with smiles Allie and Buffy moved to sit on a couch, with the slayer easily snuggling up against the side of the tall witch. “Anya you did good.”

As everyone filed in; the music picked up and Faith dragged Dawn onto the dance floor for some bump and grind. The club was slowly filling up with close friends from Wicca group and around town; then it happened.

“KARAOKE!!!!” The blond ex-demon yelled; everyone claimed a seat as the DJ got ready, “Here is how it will work, we have a list already set up, when your name is called come up and sing what comes on the screen and in the music.”

The DJ spoke into the mic, “Faith please go up on stage.” The slayer glared at Anya as she got up on stage, a hand wrapping around the mic stand, nodding to the DJ to start the song. Everyone howled when ‘Take me or leave me’ came in the speakers. Faith toughed it out, laughing herself as she sat next to Dawn. Next up was a woman from Tara and Willow’s Wicca group singing ‘Can’t fight the Moonlight’. The guests were having a blast, drinking, eating and watching their friends sing; or in some cases tried to sing.

The Scooby gang started wondering, are Tara and Willow on the list, just as one was going to ask the DJ crackled on the mic, “Will the Brides please take the stage!” It boomed through the whole club, wondering why both were called they made their way to the stage, an extra mic being handed to Willow.

There was silence for a moment; then the music started and there were cheers as Tara grinned, knowing Willow couldn’t really sing but she didn’t care; she whispered to her redhead. “Every other verse ok, I’ll start we sing together on the chorus.” Willow nodded with a smile.

The blonde took a deep breath as she began to sing:

Don't go breaking my heart
I couldn't if I tried
Honey if I get restless

Baby you're not that kind
You take the weight off me
Honey when you knocked on my door
I gave you my key
Nobody knows it
When I was down
I was your clown
Nobody knows it
Right from the start
I gave you my heart
I gave you my heart
Willow joins in with Tara:

So don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart

Tara smiles as she pulls back and listens to Willow:

And nobody told us
'Cause nobody showed us
And now it's up to us babe
I think we can make it
So don't misunderstand me
You put the light in my life
You put the sparks to the flame
I've got your heart in my sights

Both join together; looking into each other’s eyes smiling big;

So don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart

The room erupted in cheers and clapping as the couple left the stage blushing, sitting d own Allie leans over. “You two are great together, awesome job!” Before she could say anything else her eyes widened as her name was called, “Oh no no no no, I do not sing, I screech!” Giggling Buffy pulled then pushed Allie on stage, as the music played Allie smiled in relief when ‘A Whole New World’ started playing.

Taking the mic off the stand; Allie surprised everyone when as she sang she offered her hand to Buffy, as the slayer took her hand she pulled her up. Wrapping an arm around the smaller woman’s waist and holding her close singing directly to her. When the music finished they stepped off the stage to clapping, smiling as they sat back on the couch. Tara gave a lopsided smirk watching her sister, pulling Willow close to her she whispers, “Seems Allie and Buffy are really getting a long.”

Looking over at the duo on the couch; the redhead nodded, “Come on love lets blow this joint, I have a better way to celebrate our wedding coming up.” Purring the last few words in Tara’s ear; the blonde jumped up taking her girl’s hand, “We are leaving everyone, don’t leave the club on our account.” She sees Anya pouting, “Sorry Anya for cutting certain things short but I just had a better offer.”

Both women dashed out of the building before anyone could say anything, “Well at least they are getting some tonight.” A random voice said loudly, the crowd laughed as the DJ began spinning tunes again; bodies moving to the beat.

The front door of the house burst open as the two Wicca’s attacked each other’s mouth’s; kicking the door shut the redhead quickly unbuttons the blonde’s shirt and flings it to the ground. Hearing a moan from her lover as she was helped out of her own shirt, chests crashed together as they continued to kiss heatedly.

Slowly making their way upstairs, bra’s flung off and landing on the hand railing, shoes kicked off in the hallway and pants and a skirt left right outside their door. “Goddess Willow!” Tara said hoarsely, both crashing onto the bed as hands roamed and tongues battled each other; both women quickly disposing of the other’s panties.

This was pure want and lust; a carnal feeling of needing the fill each other up completely, without missing a step both women plunge fingers into each other. Moaning as they felt the most intimate parts of each other and wanting more; starting a rough fast pace with their fingers, Willow purred in her blonde’s ear. “Fuck you feel so good inside me baby.”

They knew they were close; letting instinct take over as they nipped and sucked at each other’s necks; fingers curling and spreading touching all the right places inside one another. Panting both women add a third finger, stretching each other just a bit more; then as if by spiritual guidance they rubbed each other’s clits sending them both over the edge screaming the other’s name.

TBC

ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!

Elton John - Don't Go Breaking my Heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:00 am 
4. Extra Flamey

And I still managed to get Dibs!! Even with reading it first!

This was AWESOME!!! There's so much to say, but I feel kinda speechless! I loved the gift and how it adds tats. The scene with Allie and Buffy in the backyard was amazing. Sometimes you don't have to spend weeks or months or whatever with someone to know, sometimes it takes only seconds, minutes, hours.

Fight scene? THE SHIZ!!!

The party was cool! I liked how they each had to go up! I even went and listened to A Whole New World just because I love that song so much! I also think its hilarious how you just happened to forget how horrible I am at singing and put that in there as a joke! ITS GREAT!!

I'm so happy to get to the wedding, but REALLY sad to see this coming to a close!
I just realized I use exclamation points too much. But I can't help it! I'm just so happy!

Anywho, GREAT update! Can't wait for more! :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower
Bestie love! =^.^=
~Allie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next