The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: junior high crush
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Title: junior high crush
Athour: key03grl
Email: key03grl@yahoo.com
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BTVS, joss owns them.
Summary: 14 year old Willow Rosenberg is in junior high, she developes a crush for the new student on the bus 17 year Tara Maclay sophmore.

CHAPTER ONE:

It was two months into the school year, for Willow Rosenberg Buffy Summers Alexander harris and Anya Jenkins. As junior high students. They were sitting around the lunch table in the caferteria talking about what happened on patrol.

"What do you think was going on, I mean with all those vampires that just came out of nowhere?" Willow asked, taking a bite of her food.

"I don't know but Giles is reseacrhing it as we speak," Buffy said.

"Does he need us for anything?" Xander asked, reaching for his drink.

"I'm sure he does, will all go there after were done here," Buffy said.

A group of cheerleaders walks over to them. "Hey loser, going to the pep rally later?" a girl asked.

"Cordellia, don't you have some other place to be then here?" Anya asked, sipping her soda.

"Excuse me, I don't think I was talking to you, who are you anyways?" Cordellia asked.

"I'm Anya Jenkins, I just transfered in," Anya said, with a smile.

"And now your hanging with these loser," Cordellia said.

"Cordellia, what did you want anyways? Buffy asked.

"To see if you guys were coming to the pep rally duh," Cordellia said.

"How thoughtful, but nah I don't think we will be there," Buffy said.

"Suit yourself, come on girls," Cordellia said, walking off.

As they finished up there lunches, they dropped there trays off at the little window. And headed to the libarary to see what Giles had found out. As they walked down the hall they noticed a few of the girls checking Willow out, Buffy elbowed Willow for her to see, all she did was shake her head and kept walking.

"Hey Wilster, they were checking you out," Xander said.

"I know that, but there not my type," Willow said.

"What is your type, here I thought you were a lesbain and like girls," Anya said.

"I do like girls, just not those types of girls," Willow said.

"I don't get it, your a girl and your a girl," Anya said.

"Ok those girls are goth, I don't like goth chics, those over there are snobs don't like them either, and those back there and cheerleaders I don't like cheergirls either," Willow said.

"Then what kind of girl is your type?" Buffy asked.

"Well, I want a down to earth girl, who's sweet and kind, and why are we discussing this anyways?" Willow asked, looking at Anya and Buffy.

"We were just wondering is all," Anya said.

"Well enough about what kind of girls I like, and lets get inside," Willow said, opening the door to the libarary.

"Hey Giles, what did you find out?" Buffy asked.

"Only that there's magic involved here," Giles said, taken his glasses off and cleaning them.

"MAGIC! And this is where you come in Wil," Buffy said.

"I'll get right on it," Willow said, pulling her laptop out of her bag.

As Buffy, Xander, Mr. Giles and Anya sat down to go through the books, Willow set up her laptop to see wht she could find in ways of a gang of vampire activity through out sunnydale.

She came across one article that a couple barely escaped with there lives, but there friends weren't so lucky. "I found something guys," Willow said.

"What did you find?" Giles asked, raising from his seat, to stand by Willow.

"It says here that two local teens escaped a group of gangs with fangs, but the other couple wasn't so lucky that they died with punchers holes to the neck," Willow read.

"Good lord, how long ago was that?" Mr. Giles asked.

"Oh...um...two weeks ago, and here's another one that happen two months ago," Willow said.

"Good work Willow," Buffy said, closing her book.

"I must say that is fantactic, you 4 go on to class," Giles said.

As they closed there books and waited for Willow to put her laptop back in her bag. They headed out of the libarary doors and straight to class, Willow went to teach the computer class at the request from her teacher.

The bell rang singling the end of another school day, Willow, Buffy and Xander climb aboard the school bus to go home. The two girls sat in the same seat while Xander sat in the seat behind them.

They were next to the last to get off the bus at Buffy's house. They went inside and made the something to eat, then sat down to do there home work.

45 minutes later Buffy's mom comes home and peeks into her bedroom.

"Hey honey how was school?" Joyce asked.

"Same old sunnydale jr high boring," Buffy said, at the look her mom gave her.

"I don't think it was boring," Willow said.

"Of course you wouldn't, you like school," Xander said.

"Ok stop teaseing her, dinner will be ready at 6pm," joyce said.

"Ok mom well will be there," Buffy said.

"Alright guys lets get back to our homework," Willow said.

Two blocks over, the Maclays were moving into there new houes over on sunset strip. Tara Maclay, a 17 year old sophmore has taken a box up to her room, placing the box on the bed heads back downstairs. Donnie Maclay 18 year old college junior and a football player for his last school busy talking on the phone to his buddies back home. Alyssa Maclay a 36 year old accountant was inside in the kitchen unpacking some boxes, so she could make them some dinner for the night. Donald Maclay sr a 40 year old district attorney inside his office unpacking his books placing them on the book shelves.

Tara was coming down the stairs looking for her mother. "MOM!" Tara yelled.

"In the kitchen honey," Alyssa said.

"Have you came across a box with my laptop and computer stuff?" Tara asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Sorry dear no I haven't, you can check the living room and if its not there, the other truck comes tomorrow,"Alyssa said.

"Thanks mom,"Tara said.

"Oh Tara before I forget, jackie called," Alyssa said.

"Ok thanks mom, I'll call her after I look for my laptop,"Tara said, heading into the living room.

Tara looks for the boxes that's for her room, finding a few boxes she takes them up to her room. and goes through them putting them where they would go. She didn't find her laptop.

She heads down to her dads office, knocks on the door. "Come in,"

"Hi daddy," Tara said, peeking around the door.

"Hey pumpkin come on in," Donald sr said.

"Have you came across my laptop?" Tara asked.

"Have you checked in the living room?" Donald asked.

"Yes sir and its not there," Tara said.

"The second truck should be here later tonight or tomorrow," Donald said.

"Ok I guess I could wait that long for it," Tara said, heading out.

"Tara honey," Alyssa yelled.

"Yes momma," Tara said.

"Let your dad and brother know dinners ready," Alyssa said.

"Yes ma'ma..dad dinners ready," Tara yelled, back to the open door.

"Alright be right there," Donald said.

Tara walks to the front door, sees her brother outside. "Donnie...dinners ready," Tara said.

"Ok be there in a minute," Donnie said.

As they sat down to eat dinner as a family. They talked a while like family sometimes do.

"So Tara, your first day is tomorrow as a sophmore at a new school," Donald said.

"Yeah.. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'll be ok," Tara said, reaching for her ice tea.

"You'll be just fine pumpkin," Donald said.

"How about you son?" Donald asked.

"I'm going over to sunnydale university in the morning," Donnie said.

"You need to me to go with you son?" Donald asked.

"No sir, I can handle it," Donnie said.

"Oh Tara, the bus arrives at 7," Alyssa said, taken a bite of her salad.

"I'll be ready by 6:45," Tara said.

After dinner was done Tara helped her mother clear the table, and do the dishes. While Donnie went up to his room to find clothes for the next day. Donald headed to his office to make a few calls to his new boss.

"Is that it mom?" Tara asked.

"Yeah that's it sweetie," Alyssa said.

"I forgot to call Jackie earlier," Tara said.

"Well you better hop to it before she thinks your mad at her," Alyssa said.

Tara runs up the stairs and to her bedroom, she grabs her cell phone and dials Jackie's number. After the third ring the phone was answered, and they talked for a few hours.

Knock knock

"Hang on, come in," Tara said.

"Its almost midnight and you have school in the morning," Alyssa said.

"Ok mom I'm almost done," Tara said, returning back to the conversation.

After 12:30 Tara hung up the phone, and headed down to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. Then headed to bed setting her alarm before turning the light and going straight to sleep.

Tara's alarm clock goes off at 6:30, she rolls over turns the alarm off, pushing the blanket off and gets out of the bed walks down to use the bathroom.once she was done in the bathroom she headed back to her room, to find her something nice to wear her first day at a new school, going through her closet she finds her pale blue skirt and a black blouse. she thought. She put the skirt back in the closet and pulled out her skinny hip hugger jeans. Pulling them on and buttoning up her blouse. Tieing her shoes, she grabs her brush and brushes her hair on the way down stairs.

"Your just in time to eat your breakfast," Alyssa said.

"Hey mom, do I look ok in this?" Tara asked.

"You look great in that," Alyssa said.

"Thanks mom," Tara said, eating her breakfast.

Willow Buffy and Xander were already on the bus, heading in the direction of sunset strip. Picking up a few kids here and there. By the time they got to Tara's house Willow was reading a book.

Willow looks up as the bus made a new stop. "Hey why did we stop?"

"I don't know Wil," Buffy said.

As the doors open and Tara walks up the stairs, Willow raises her head up to see a georgous blonde girl walking towards the back. The girl smiles at Willow as she passed by. Willow thought

"Who was she?" Xander whispered.

"I don't know, but I like to find out," Willow said.

"Well who ever she is, she is H.O.T.," Xander said.

"I'm with you on that one xan-man," Willow said.

"Oh great, now you are agreeing on how hot a girl is," Buffy said.

"Did you even see her?" Willow asked.

"Yes I saw her, you two were practically drooling over her," Buffy said.

The bus pulls into the schools front entrance, pulls up to the curb and lets everyone off. Willow and Buffy and Xander got off the bus and are now standing on the sidewalk talking to Anya. Willow turns around to see Tara walking down the steps of the bus and through the double doors to the high school. She frowns and turns back around.

"Hey Wil, are you ok?" Buffy asked, noticeing the frown.

"That girl is a high school student," Willow said.

"Sorry Willow, look on the bright side, she might be in the computer class you've been teaching," Buffy said.

"I didn't think about that, thanks Buff now I feel better," Willow said.

TBC ~key03grl~ :flower

Last edited by key03grl on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: junior high crush
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:48 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Good start, looking foward to more soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:54 pm 
3. Flaming O

i like it. more please :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:26 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

more please...can't wait for W/T goodness :blush
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:52 am 
2. Floating Rose

Oh man crushes. I cant wait for more :wtkiss

"Goddess grant me the serenity to accept that which I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can, And Wisdom to know the difference."

"The real discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,

but rather in finding new eyes."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:31 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:50 am 
4. Extra Flamey

thanks to those who left feedback, it means alot to know what you guys think. and pointing out the mistakes i've made along the way.

SJ: thanks i tried my best at writing this one.

BentBrokenTheory: yeah crushes are fun. but for now thats what it will have to be. beacuse willow is 14 and tara is 17 about to turn 18.

arsyadriani: i will be updating later tonight. and as for the goodness of W/T it will come later.

iloveamber: i'm glad you like it and i will be updating it later on tonight.

willowandtaraforever: thanks i thought it was a good start myself. i will update it tonight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:56 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

If Tara is in the Computer Science course that Willow is teaching, the words of the Van Halen song will take effect as Tara will have it made as she's hot for teacher.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:26 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Summary: 14 year old Willow Rosenberg is in junior high, she developes a crush for the new student on the bus 17 year Tara Maclay sophmore.

CHAPTER TWO:

By lunch time Willow was hoping to see the blonde girl from the bus, in the lunch room eating her lunch.

"Earth to Willow, who are you looking for?" Anya asked, seeing Willow look around the crowded lunch room.

"What, oh no body," Willow said.

"She's probably looking to see if that blonde girl comes in," Buffy said.

"Hey, no I wasn't, ok yes I was, she was hot, tell her Xander," Willow said.

"I do admit she was hot," Xander said.

"Guys, she out of your leagues she is in high school, you know thoses higher grades above us," Buffy said.

"High school, um Wil don't you have a class to teach over there next period?" Xander asked.

"Yes, yes I do, oh I could check the school records to see if any new student transfered in today," Willow said.

"Bingo Willow, problem solved," Xander said.

"Yeah, thanks Xander," Willow said.

Tara never came into the lunchroom to eat. Instead she ate outside under a big oak tree. By the time the bell rang she had gathered up all her stuff and headed for the computer room. As she walks in she noticed 3 empty seats. She takes the one closes to the front, so she wouldn't be distracted by anyone else she wanted to major in computer in tech. As the bell rings Willow walks into the room and sets her laptop down on the desk. And looks around the room her eyes land on Tara who's already messing with her computer and doesn't even notice her, she smiles to herself.

"How are we this afternoon?" Willow asked, she got a few grunts and grumbles. "I see you guys ate that lunch today," this got them to laugh.

"Miss Rosenberg," a student said.

"Yes Mikey," Willow said.

"Why do they have a 7th grader teaching this class, instead of a sub?" Mikey asked.

"Well I guess cause I'm better at this computer stuff then any old sub would be, besides I get credits for this," Willow said.

At the mention of a 7th grader teaching this class Tara looks up and sees Willow and raises her hand.

"Yes," Willow says.

"Where's the actually teacher?" Tara asked.

Mikey leans over towards Tara "she was killed a few months ago," Mikey said.

"What's your name?" Willow asked.

"Oh sorry, its Tara Maclay," Tara said.

"Are you new here?" Willow asked.

"Yes I am," Tara said.

"Ok, it's nice to meet you Tara, anyways class as you see on your screen in front you the sequince test, you may start it, and Tara if you don't think you can do it, that's fine since your new," Willow said.

"I can do it," Tara said.

"Well ok lets see what you got," Willow said.

Willow sat down at her desk and she started smiling. Willow thought. The next thing Willow heard in her head was ~thank you willow~ Tara thought back. Willow thought. ~it's me Tara I heard your thoughts~ Willow looks up and sees Tara looking over her computer smiling. Willow thought.

Willow jumped onto her computer and tried not to think about what just went on between her and Tara. She just wanted this period to be over with so she could catch up with Buffy and Xander. 20 minutes before the bell rings all the test pops into her email files, after collecting all the test she shuts down her computer. And places it back in her bag, while she zips up her bag the bell rings.

"Ok class you guys have a great evening," Willow said, as they all exited the room

Willow watches Tara walk down the hall, she smiles to herself and walks out the double doors. Heading over to the sicence lab.

"Hey Wil, did you find out who she was?" Xander asked.

"Yeah, her name is Tara Maclay," Willow said.

"Way to go Willow," Xander said.

Over the next couple weeks everytime Willow saw Tara in the computer class, she had this feeling of happiness. They passed emails a few times. And in that couple of weeks Willow had developed a crush on the blonde, but she knew nothing would come of it because she was a 7th grader and Tara was a sophmore.

Later one day after school let out and Willow and Buffy were on the bus waiting for it to pull away. Tara walks on the bus and Buffy noticed a change in Willow's breathing as Tara passed them.

"Willow what's wrong?" Buffy asked.

"It's Tara," Willow said.

"Yeah I saw her so," Buffy said.

"No I mean I have a crush on Tara," Willow said.

"Oh, oh wow she's like 17,"Buffy said.

"I know and that's what makes this so hard, seeing her everyday, just look at her she is beautiful, that blonde hair those blue eyes," Willow said.

"Ok ok Willow I get the point you've got a major crush on her," Buffy said.

"Yeah I do, but I'm too young for her," Willow said

"Who said that you or her?" Buffy asked.

"I did, she doesn't even know I have a crush on her, or that I exist outside of the computer class," Willow said.

"Wow, I don't know what to say," Buffy said.

"Well this is my stop, see you later Buffy,"Willow said, getting up.

Tara watched as the bus pulled up to a 3story house, and Willow gets up and walks off the bus. Turning to wave bye to her friend. Tara thought.

It was a weekend and Willow was sitting in her bedroom surfing the net, when her phone rang. "Hello".

"Um is Willow there?" they asked.

"This is she," Willow said.

"Hi Willow this is Tara, I got your number out of the phone book" she said.

"Hey what's up," Willow said.

"Well I heard you knew how to fix computers when they crashed," Tara said.

"Yeah I do," Willow said.

"Is it ok if I brought mine to you?" Tara asked.

"Oh yeah sure, let me give you my address," Willow said.

"It's ok I know where you live," Tara said.

"Well ok I'll be here," Willow said.

"Great I'll be there in 10 minutes,"

"Ok see you then," Willow said.

Willow hung up the phone and sat there for a few minutes. Willow jumps and runs to her closet searching for a nice shirt and jeans. As she finished brushing her hair there was a knock at her bedroom door.

"Come in,"wiilow yelled.

"Hi I hope it was alright your mom told me to come up," Tara said, walking into the room.

"Oh yeah it's fine, lets see your laptop," Willow said.

Tara handed Willow her laptop, as Tara's fingers brushed against Willow's. She felt tingly all over. Setting it down on her desk, turning it on to see what happen.

"So how long have you been teaching the computer class?" Tara asked, pulling a chair up.

"Off and on for a year, it just became steady when Mrs J. Was killed," Willow said.

"How did it happen?" Tara asked.

"Um..well...I...its to painful to talk about," Willow said, trying to fight back the tears that were threating to spill.

"Ok..sorry I asked," Tara said, looking around the room.

"Oh its ok Tara, you were just curious..and now your laptop is back up and running,"Willow said.

"Oh thank god, I thought I lost everything thank you so much," Tara said.

"Your very welcome, all that was wrong with it I fixed," Willow said.

"What was wrong with it?" Tara asked.

"You had a virus in it," Willow said.

"What, how did I get that?" Tara asked.

"Well I tracked it down to an email you got before it crashed and that email link to a website, once you click the link it shot you the virus," Willow said.

"Wow I'll be more careful next time," Tara said.

They chatted for a little while until they heard a dingsound on Willow's laptop. Willow turns around, Tara leans over before Willow closed the file she read a headline 'magical forces at work' Tara looks on the shelf beside the desk and sees a familiar book THE HISTORY OF WITCH CRAFT.

"So how long have you been doing spells?" Tara asked.

Willow spins around in her chair. "I don't have any idea what your talking about," Willow said.

Tara looks over at the shelf and sighs, "I saw your book right there, and the page you just closed magical forces, I'm not dumb" Tara said, looking at her.

"Well...um...how do you know about that book?" Willow asked, reaching for the book.

"My mom and I are wiccan, she taught me everything I know," Tara said.

They sat there for a few minutes in silence until Tara's cell phone rang.

"Hello...hi mom...really she's there now...I'll be right home," Tara said, hanging up the phone. Thanks again Wil, I gotta run. Grabbing her laptop she heads down the stairs and out the door.

As Willow watched Tara leave, she lays down on her bed she can still smell Tara in her room. A knock on the outside door startles her she gets up to see who it is.

"Hey guys c'mon in," Willow said, as opened the door.

"So you want to go to the bronze tonight?" Buffy asked.

"Sure I do," Willow said.

"What is that smell?" Xander asked, sniffing the air.

"Is it a bad smell?" Willow asked.

"No it smell really good," Xander said, walking over to Willow and smelling her hair.

"Stop that Xander it's not me," Willow said, giggling.

"Then where is it coming from?" Buffy asked.

"I think it was Tara's perfume," Willow said.

"You had Tara in your room, alright Wil," Xander said.

"I was fixing her laptop for her you perv, she got a virus," Willow said.

"You ready to go Wil?" Buffy asked.

The three of them headed out to the bronze, running into a few vamps along the way.

Tara pulls into the driveway parks and turns the car off. Opening the door she runs inside the house only seeing her mom at the table.

"Where is she momma?" Tara asked, setting her laptop down.

"She's up in your room sweetie," Alyssa said.

Tara hugs her mom then turns and runs up the stairs to her room. Seeing Jackie laying on her bed reading a book.

"Oh my god I can't believe you came all this way," Tara said.

"Well I came to see my girl, and be with her on her 18th birthday" Jackie said, getting off the bed to hug her.

"Well I'm glad you came," Tara said, leaning in to kiss her.

"So what is there to do here?" Jackie asked, pulling back from the kiss.

"Well I've heard talk of this club called the bronze, wanna go?" Tara asked.

"Sure lets go get our dance on," Jackie said.

"Let me change clothes first," Tara said.

"Ok dear, I'll be waiting downstairs," Jackie said.

Buffy Willow and Xander met up with Anya at the bronze. They paid there 5 dollars to get in, as they walked they looked around for them a place to sit. Finding one close to the back, they take it as Xander goes to get there drinks.

Meanwhil Tara and Jackie show up pays the cover fee and heads inside, straight to the dance floor. Showing there moves off to everyone in there.

Xander come waltzing back with there drinks in hand, trying to see what's happening on the dance floor.

"Hey what's going on?" Xander asked.

"Don't know, they just started clapping and cheering," Willow said.

"Well then come on Wil lets go check it out then," Xander said.

They make there way over to the dance floor and through the crowd. To see a couple dancing, they watched for a little while until the blonde turned around to grind her ass into the other girl. And that's when Willow saw it was her crush Tara dancing with another girl that her dreams of begin with Tara one day crumbled into little piece before her. She turns around and walks back over to the table with her shoulders slumped and a frown on her face. Buffy looks over as Willow sat down and Xander stood beside her.

"What's wrong Willow?" Buffy asked.

"She just saw her crush dancing with another girl," Xander said.

"Oh Willow I'm really sorry," Buffy said.

"I'll live, it's not like I had a chance to be with her,I'll be right back" Willow said, as she got back up.

As the song ended Tara and Jackie went to find a table, as the passed there table Anya spoke up.

"Hey Mac, sit with us," Anya said.

"Well hey Anya how are you?" Tara asked, grabbing two chairs from the next table.

"Great, never better," Anya said.

"Well are you going to introduce me?" Jackie asked.

"Oh sorry Jackie that's Anya and these others must be Xander Buffy, am I right?" Tara asked.

"How do you two know eachother?" Xander asked.

"We have gym together," Anya said.

As Willow walks back to the table, she notices Tara and the other girl sitting there with her friends. She starts to turn and walk away until Tara sees her out of the corner of her eye and turns her head.

"Hey Willow," Tara said.

"Whoa this should be intersting," Xander said, glancing over at Buffy.

"Hi Tara, never thought I would run into you here of all places," Willow said, trying to put a fake smile on.

"Yeah me either, well I like you to meet my girlfirend Jackie," Tara said.

"Nice to meet you Willow," Jackie said.

"Nice to meet you too," Willow said, trying to hold back the tears.

They sat there talking and just getting to know one another. When a fast temp song comes on.

"Hey lets dance to this one jackie," Tara said.

"I think I'll sit this one out babe," Jackie said.

"I'll dance with you Tara," Willow said.

"See babe go dance with Willow here," Jackie said.

"Are you sure on that?" Tara asked.

"Yeah I'm sure go dance babe," Jackie said.

"Ok come on Willow lets go dance," Tara said, reaching for Willow's hand.

Buffy and Xander exchanges glances. As they headed out on to the dance floor. As they got into the rhythm of the music, there bodies flowed with the beat. Tara caught herself looking down watching Willow's hips moving to the music.

"Willow was enjoying the view from where she was, watching Tara's boobs bounce up and down. As the song ended they headed back to the table and sat down. Before Tara could take her seat jackie pulls Tara into her lap. Willow just stares between them.

"Your so beautiful when you dance," jackie said.

"Your so sweet jackie," Tara said.

"Only sweet to you baby, come here love," Jackie said, pulling Tara down for a kiss.

Willow was watching the whole thing unfold infront of her, as Jackie pulls Tara down for a kiss Willow starts to tear up. She jumps up knocking her drink over and Jackie's beer over and runs to the bathroom. Tara pulls back when she heard the glass fall to see Willow running towards the back.

"WILLOW!" Buffy yelled.

"Well I need another beer, hop up babe," jackie said.

"What was that all about?" Tara asked, helping clean up the mess.

"You would have to ask her yourself," Buffy said.

Tara gets up and walks back to the bathroom, she opens the door and locks it after hearing crying coming from one of the stalls.

"Willow," Tara called out.

"Go away Tara," Willow cried.

"Willow please let me in," Tara said.

"Please just go away, your maken me feel worse," Willow cried.

"How can I be maken you feel worse?" Tara asked.

"You just are, please go and get my friend Buffy," Willow cried.

"I can be your friend too," Tara said.

"I...I can't have you as my friend, it would be to hard," Willow cried.

"How can begin friends be hard?" Tara asked.

Willow opens the stall door and looks up at Tara. "It would be hard because I have a crush on you Tara," Willow said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 am 
4. Extra Flamey

YAY UPDATE!!!!!!! Poor Willow I hope everything works out :pinky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:18 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:27 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I know Willow's pain at seeing the woman she's crushing heavily on being intimate with someone else right in front of her.
It's like cold steel through the lower intestines.
In our world, the odds aren't good that she would decide that she'd rather be with me than the person she's with.
The laws of attraction are ever so less immutable in the Willow/Tara verse because circumstances will always adapt, shift, and change to allow them to be with one another.
How long will it take for Tara to discover the Willow-sized hole in her soul that Jackie can't possibly fill, no matter how nice a person she is?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

feedback sent in PM.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:27 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

good to see that there isn't an OZ in this one. LOVING it so far.....update soonish plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:02 am 
4. Extra Flamey

CHAPTER THREE

Tara just stood there looking at Willow for what she just said, not really understanding why a junior high student would have a crush on her of all people.

"Say something Tara please," Willow said.

"I....I'm not sure what to say,"
"Just forget that I ever said it,"

"How can one forget that?"

Willow rushes pass Tara heading back out to the table, grabbing her stuff and running out the door. Buffy jumps up and follows her.

"WILLOW! Wait up," Buffy said.

"What Buffy," Willow said, turning around

"What just happened?" Buffy asked.

"I told her Buffy, that's what happen." Willow said.

"I'm sorry...I'll walk home with you," Buffy said.

"What about Xander?" Willow asked.

"He's dancing with Anya, he won't even notice were gone," Buffy said.

Tara checks her hair in the mirror, then leaves out of the bathroom heading back to the table. As she approached the table she noticed the others were gone.

"Hey where did everybody go?" asked Tara.

"Well Buffy went after Willow who ran out in tears and the other two are dancing," Jackie said.

"Willow ran out in tears?" Tara asked.

"Yeah it was weird.. This has been a crazy day," Jackie said.

"Hey where did Buffy and Willow go?" Xander asked, as he walked up.

"Well dude they left," Jackie said.

"They left without me," Xander said.

"Sorry, dude don't know what to tell you," Jackie said.

"You just about ready to head out?" Tara asked.

"Yeah I've enough for one night," Jackie said.

"Ok we will catch you guys later, bye Anya," Tara said.

Willow and Buffy walk up the drive way at Willow's house, as they head inside they realize her parents aren't even at home tonight. They head up to her room.

"So what happen?" Buffy asked.

"You know what happen," Willow said.

"I know but what exactly happen," Buffy said.

"Well I looked her straight in the eye and told her I had a crush on her," Willow said.

"What did she say?" asked Buffy.

"She just looked at me like I grew a second head or something," Willow said.

"Wow that must of hurt," Buffy said.

"You have no idea," Willow said.

Tara and jackie heads inside the house, as they started up the stairs Tara noticed her mother in the kitchen sitting at the table " I'll be up in a minute," Tara walks into the kitchen "hey mom,"

"Hey sweetie," Alyssa said.

"Mom can I talk to you for a minute?" Tara asked.

"Sure you can, what's on you mind?" Alyssa asked.

"The thing is there's this girl at school her name is Willow, she teaches the computer class, and tonight she told me she has a crush on me," Tara said.

"Wow dear your first crush at a new school," Alyssa said.

"MOM! Seriously mom what do I do?" Tara asked.

"Do you like this Willow?" she asked.

"She's cute and a good dancer," Tara said.

"That's always a plus, how old is she?" Alyssa asked.

"She's in junior high mom," Tara said.

"And so, how old?" Alyssa asked, once again.

"Um she's 14,"Tara said

"Tara your turning 18 tomorrow, she's a minor,"Alyssa said.

"I know all this mom geez,"Tara said.

"Good that you know," Alyssa said.

"Well I'm going up to bed, night mom,"Tara said.

"Night sweetie," Alyssa said.

The weekend came and went by quickly, Jackie went home early monday morning, dropping Tara off at school, heading home herself.

As Tara walks down the sidewalk to go inside the high school building, she spots Willow coming off the bus and just stop outside the door.

"Hey Willow," Tara said.

"Oh hi Tara," Willow said.

"How are you feeling?" Tara asked.

"Great never better," Willow said, smiling as she watched Buffy, Xander get off the bus.

"That's good," Tara said.

"Were still waiting on Leslie," Buffy said.

"I thought she was behind you," Willow said.

"Who's Leslie?" Tara asked.

"Finally, who knew this many people were on this bus," Leslie said, walking down the steps.

"Yeah we know," Buffy said.

"So hey Wilster shall we," Leslie said, holding out her arm.

"We shall, see ya 5th period Maclay," Willow said.

"Uh...yeah...ok Buffy what just happene here?" Tara asked.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean," Buffy said.

"Sure you don't, just friday night Willow was in the bathroom crying over me cause she had a crush on me," Tara said.

"Well she met Leslie there saturday night at the bronze," Buffy said.

"And she happens to ride this bus?" Tara asked.

"No she just caught it at Willow's house, well I better head in," Buffy said, walking off.

Tara heads into the high school building, wonder where she went wrong. Placing her books in her locker. And taking the ones she needs for her next class.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Tara very soon figures out her feelings for Willow and tells her about them...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:11 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

hemm...more please...bizzare-love-triangle, umm maybe more :kdevil
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 am 
4. Extra Flamey

YAY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till the next update to see what happens

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Like sands in the hourglass of those teenage years, so are the days of Willow and Tara.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:42 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi loving this story so far! I love young willster and older tara! cant wait to read more :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

CHAPTER FOUR

Later that day after the last bell rang. Willow, Leslie, Buffy, Xander, and Anya heaed to the bus. As Willow and Leslie sat down Willow looks out the window to see Tara approaching the bus, as she steps on the bus she locks eyes with Willow and smiles.

Willow smiles and looks away, to talk with Leslie as Tara passed by. Tara sits down beside Anya.

"Sup Tara?" Anya asked.

"Not much Ahn, did see you in gym today," Tara said.

"Oh yeah we had a test today," Anya said.

Tara looks over as she heard laughter between Willow and Leslie. Wondering what the two could be laughing about. Xander sees Tara out of the corner of his eyes looking at Willow and Leslie. He leans up and whispers in willows ear, who turns and smiles at Tara.

Tara watches as the bus comes to a stop, and Willow and Leslie gets up and walks off the bus. She sees Leslie grab her hand as they walk up to the house together.

Tara leans her head on the seat and thinks < man I need to talk to willow>

Later that night Tara takes the car and heads over to Willow's, she pulls up the driveway parks her car shutting the engine off. She sits there for a few minutes, before getting out and walking up the sidewalk to the front door she knocks.

Willow runs down the step carefully not to fall she opens the door. " Tara what are you doing here?"

"Uh.. Hi can we talk for a minute?" Tara asked.

"Um... sure come on in, would you like something to drink?" Willow asked.

"Um no thanks," Tara said, walking into the living room.

"Ok so what brings you by here anyways?" Willow asked.

"That night at the bronze when you said you had a crush on me," Tara said.

Willow looks away for a second. "Can we please not talk about that, I kinda wish I hadn't said anything to you," Willow said.

"And why is that?" Tara asked, looking at Willow.

"Because, when I told you, you just looked at me like I was crazy," Willow said.

"Look I'm sorry about that, I was wondering why you would have a crush on me of all people?" Tara asked.

"Look at you," Willow said.

"What about me?" Tara asked, look over at at Willow on the couch.

"My god Tara your hot and sexy," Willow said.

"You think that?" Tara asked.

"I think there fore I know you are," Willow said.

"Well I thought you were hot too," Tara said.

"Yeah.. But what would you want with a 14 year old 7th grader huh," Willow said.

"Willow I never said that, yes you are a minor," Tara said.

"Ya know Tara just drop it ok," Willow said.

" I can't I came over here to tell you I like you, and yes the age thing is an issue," Tara said.

"Yeah I know that Tara," Willow said.

"I'm willing to look past it if you are," Tara said.

"Well if it helps any I turn 15 next week," Willow said

"See things are looking up already," Tara said.

"But I'm a minor," Willow said.

"I know that Willow and I don't plan on us having sex any time soon," Tara said.

"Well uh yeah I know that," Willow said.

"So are you willing to give this crush a shot?" Tara asked.

"Well um sure ok," Willow said.

"Well good I uh better head back home, I'll see you on the bus," Tara said, getting up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I wonder how they are going to deal with the age difference now that they are dating...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:39 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:20 am 
4. Extra Flamey

YAY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more really loving this fic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I foresee lots of hand-holding, gentle caresses, and plenty of other ways to express their burgeoning intimacy with each other without Tara breaking any laws due to the age discrepancy.
I would just be content to stare into the azure eyes of Tara if I were in Willow's place.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:47 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Awwwwwwwwwww, that was so great. I love all of your stories. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:51 am 
3. Flaming O

Great update :D
Cant wait for more......

x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:59 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

This is a really well-done fic.Of course if they do go all the way they''ll be breaking a few laws.